Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:42 pm

[Traveling]
Nicole wrote:'What has been done can't be undone.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact manner. 'Might as well use the Science developed from it. Though it ain't the nicest thing, knowing like that this is based originally on Newman's work...' looking at her hand with a frown.
Colin nodded, "Well, it's hardly as though there's no precedent for that - the common life jacket comes to mind. That aside, I'm more worried about the means of production than whether or not it can be reproduced. For the regenerative serum, the union harvests bone marrow from unwilling donors. And seeing as each donor can be treated and made ot recover fairly smoothly, that makes each donor viable for several doses each year..."

Nicole wrote:'He didn't have to do it while in the seat of a moving car.' Nicole replied. 'Anyway, you gonna tell me what the damn message was about, or would you prefer for me to set up the board so I can start guessing letters?'
He grinned wryly, "True, he didn't..."
He frowned, "As for the message, I don't know - knowing Adley, something critical popped up, something which he doesn't trust the mobile networks' security for. Likely a life and death situation for someone, but not something requiring immediate tactical support. The parenthesis, well, the Chief's not... technologically adept, to put it mildly - our Deacon Primus-to-be is more so, and is quite a reliable support for Adley in trying to explain technical things to the Chief. I'm guessing Adley's stopping by at home to drop off his sister and/or her apprentice before coming back to Logan to join us - he might get further reinforcements at that time."
He smiled thinly, "And now we have a description of Miss Giovanni, at least, in lieu of a picture. I'm not sure if a Ouija board would work well in a moving car, but I do suppose we could stop somewhere for a few minutes if you think that would help."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:43 am

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"You can learn anything you wish kid, if you put in the time and effort you can do anything."
Your Mentor said.
"And yes it ca be a useful rote at times."

"I can learn anything, it just that time part that annoys me. Too much things to learn and not enough time. It would be nice if I could learn anything I wanted to in an instant." Serge mused as he took another bite of his neglected pie.

Anja wrote:"The rote is about Jungian psychology indeed and I will accept your answer for it is really close, only it do not show me what someone's shadow is thinking it allow me to help someone meet and talk with their own shadow so they can learn what their own shadow is thinking about a matter."
The older Cultist said and smiled.

"Yay. Got it right on the first try!" Serge said with a smile. "Still lose the game though. Cause I only got 2 out of 3 whereas you got perfect. That's two games in a row that I've lost. Your really good at this game Ange. Man, that rote is really cool. Do you think I could learn it? Like right now I mean, or would I need to further my magickal studies before I could attempt it?"

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:54 am

[Travelling]

Colin's Post:

'Doubt it. Our medical Science has got to the point where body parts can be lab-grown, and I've heard the Union have been making whole people like that since... I think the 50's. Plus, using people is risky. Sooner or later, folk will start asking where all that marrow was vanishing at, or someone blabs...'

Colin's Post:

'And this day's getting better by the moment.' the Etherite replied, rolling her eyes. 'Anyhows, was actually thinking of Wheel Of Fortune...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:47 am

[Travelling]

Another pause. 'As you wish... sir.' the underscore of "hope this isn't going to get me killed" obvious.

"Good, keep me updated please."
Jeffry replied.

'We know. And have solid evidence linking them to the attacks, we do.' Nicole replied. 'In your opinion, could she be one of the folk behind this?'

"That is quite disturbing the last thing we need is another enemy."
Madeline said.
"I doubt if Miss Giovanni is behind this I do not see what her motivation would be and as far as I know her she is loyal to the Traditions. However her family I would believe anything of them and he is still connected to them."

[Riverside]

He looked to see who he could talk to that would be helpful without interrupting directly, that the others might hear. He was glad to see that she looked less on death's doorstep. "Pardon, I just found out that she was injected with something green during her attack that interrupted her link to her familiar. It may be a serum that blocks the use of magick, though I'm not sure, it may be something else. You may wish to check for something like that in her system."

One of the healers replied as she worked.
"Yes we noticed she have been dosed with the Serum, we have not been able to get that out of her system so her magick will not return until tomorrow, but I think she will survive."
The Verbena said as she was still drawing symbols in her own blood on the Enforcer's body. Yu Die turned to you and frowned.
"Who would attack the Enforcer in such a way Sir?"
The girl asked you.
"This sucks!"
She continued. Noddle maued at his mistress, she was out now though and that was probably for the best.

[Cafe]

"I can learn anything, it just that time part that annoys me. Too much things to learn and not enough time. It would be nice if I could learn anything I wanted to in an instant." Serge mused as he took another bite of his neglected pie.

"It might be nice kid, but the again if you could learn anything at once how much value would it then be in the thing you learned, having to wait for things make you value them more."
Ange said.
"And besides it is not uncommon the extend one's lives considerably as a mage, so you have all the time you want."

"Yay. Got it right on the first try!" Serge said with a smile. "Still lose the game though. Cause I only got 2 out of 3 whereas you got perfect. That's two games in a row that I've lost. Your really good at this game Ange. Man, that rote is really cool. Do you think I could learn it? Like right now I mean, or would I need to further my magickal studies before I could attempt it?"

"Well winning is fun, you will get it next time Serge."
Your Mentor said sounding amused then she nodded.
"Yes I think you can learn the rote, and it might be useful to you to do so as well since you have been helping members of your Chantry with their mental issues. Why don't you come over to visit me when you return from Horizon and I will try to teach it and the other rote you wanted to learn."
Ange suggested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:17 am

[Traveling]
Nicole wrote:'Doubt it. Our medical Science has got to the point where body parts can be lab-grown, and I've heard the Union have been making whole people like that since... I think the 50's. Plus, using people is risky. Sooner or later, folk will start asking where all that marrow was vanishing at, or someone blabs...'
Colin frowned, "True, the Union's been pretty good at getting away with it for some time, though... Not sure if vat-grown bone marrow will do the trick, though. Bone marrow is part of the immune system, isn't it?"

Nicole wrote:'And this day's getting better by the moment.' the Etherite replied, rolling her eyes. 'Anyhows, was actually thinking of Wheel Of Fortune...'
He grinned, "Well, best not spin this wheel just for a few letters..."
He turned serious, "It's turning into a hell of a day, though, you're right about that... we'd best figure out this artificial plague quickly, too."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:46 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"It might be nice kid, but then again if you could learn anything at once how much value would it then be in the thing you learned, having to wait for things make you value them more."
Ange said.
"And besides it is not uncommon the extend one's lives considerably as a mage, so you have all the time you want."

"I don't know about that. Kyle said something similar and I couldn't really see it that way. Just because you can learn something instantly doesn't lower it's value. We're the ones who place the value on the skill in the first place. Having to wait for things just feels like an arbitrary limitation that your just expected to face." Serge said evenly.

Anja wrote:"Well winning is fun, you will get it next time Serge."
Your Mentor said sounding amused then she nodded.
"Yes I think you can learn the rote, and it might be useful to you to do so as well since you have been helping members of your Chantry with their mental issues. Why don't you come over to visit me when you return from Horizon and I will try to teach it and the other rote you wanted to learn."
Ange suggested.

"Sure thing. I have a lot of stuff to do with you after I return from Horizon it seems." Serge said with a smile.

"Well I'm all rote-ed out so we should end the game here. Let's see....is their anything else to talk about...." Serge said trying to think of another conversation topic. " How are the people at the chantry? Anything new happen at Westchapel?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:04 pm

[Cafe]

"I don't know about that. Kyle said something similar and I couldn't really see it that way. Just because you can learn something instantly doesn't lower it's value. We're the ones who place the value on the skill in the first place. Having to wait for things just feels like an arbitrary limitation that your just expected to face." Serge said evenly.

"It could be that you are different from any other human being in nature kid and if you are that is fine but studies do show that things that have cost us something are valued more than what have cost nothing. Look at it this way, on Horizon magickally created items have little or no value, there are so may who can just make whatever they want with little effort it just have no value anymore, or look at how many celebrities go off the deep end desperately trying to get a novel experience since they can have whatever they what at a snap of a finger that soon loose it's value. If you never had to look forward to anything you would qucikly get bored Segre."
Ange said and she shook her head.

"Sure thing. I have a lot of stuff to do with you after I return from Horizon it seems." Serge said with a smile.

"I am looking forwards to it."
The older Cultist said with a smile.

"Well I'm all rote-ed out so we should end the game here. Let's see....is their anything else to talk about...." Serge said trying to think of another conversation topic. " How are the people at the chantry? Anything new happen at Westchapel?"

"There is always something to talk about kid."
Ange said.
"Not allot, since Miss Dawn was lost in the...fight with Wallace Jace...her apprentice have moved in with us and gotten a new Mentor."
She begun, at that time though you saw Theodora's car swing back into the parking lot.
"Ah it seams my ride is here kid so we must wrap this up kid."
Your Mentor said as she started finding money fo the meal from her purse.
"But it have been good seeing you Serge, it was good to have a talk."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:58 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"It could be that you are different from any other human being in nature kid and if you are that is fine but studies do show that things that have cost us something are valued more than what have cost nothing. Look at it this way, on Horizon magickally created items have little or no value, there are so may who can just make whatever they want with little effort it just have no value anymore, or look at how many celebrities go off the deep end desperately trying to get a novel experience since they can have whatever they what at a snap of a finger that soon loose it's value. If you never had to look forward to anything you would quickly get bored Segre."
Ange said and she shook her head.

"Guess I'm just impatient. My interests switch quite rapidly. I'm just worried if I don't learn something quickly enough I'll move on and forget it. And with so many things to learn and so many skills to master it can feel overwhelming at times. I need to learn time magick, spirit magick, physical illusions, how to fight, how to talk, how to eat. And that's not even half of it. I dunno, I just think it'd be easier if I could snap and have all those things come naturally to me." Serge said with a sigh.

Anja wrote:"There is always something to talk about kid."
Ange said.
"Not allot, since Miss Dawn was lost in the...fight with Wallace Jace...her apprentice have moved in with us and gotten a new Mentor."
She begun, at that time though you saw Theodora's car swing back into the parking lot.
"Ah it seams my ride is here kid so we must wrap this up kid."
Your Mentor said as she started finding money fo the meal from her purse.
"But it have been good seeing you Serge, it was good to have a talk."

Serge frowned as he saw the car pull up into the parking lot, knowing full well what that meant. "Yeah it was nice talking with you as well. I've missed you. Darn I was hoping this would last a bit longer. There's still so much to talk about. Oh well, at least I'll get to see you soon after Horizon." he said, although his tone made it quite clear he wasn't very happy on their lunch date ending.

He pulled out his own wallet, which was now decorated in stickers and emblems of various fictional characters, and said, " I can pay for the meal if you want. I'm not poor anymore. And you did get me a present. This is the least I can do for you."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:15 pm

[Cafe]

"Guess I'm just impatient. My interests switch quite rapidly. I'm just worried if I don't learn something quickly enough I'll move on and forget it. And with so many things to learn and so many skills to master it can feel overwhelming at times. I need to learn time magick, spirit magick, physical illusions, how to fight, how to talk, how to eat. And that's not even half of it. I dunno, I just think it'd be easier if I could snap and have all those things come naturally to me." Serge said with a sigh.

"Impatience might be one of your biggest obstacles kid."
Ange said.
"I can help you with a system to remember what you want to learn but at the end of the day it is sticktoitivliness you will need, that and patient, learning will not always be fun, and so far you gave gotten by on talent alone learning things quickly but as you try to learn more challenging things you will need to spend more times on it, and you might have to pick a few things to work with at a time, you can not learn it all at once."

Serge frowned as he saw the car pull up into the parking lot, knowing full well what that meant. "Yeah it was nice talking with you as well. I've missed you. Darn I was hoping this would last a bit longer. There's still so much to talk about. Oh well, at least I'll get to see you soon after Horizon." he said, although his tone made it quite clear he wasn't very happy on their lunch date ending.

"We will have allot to do when you return from Horizon kid, and we can meet for lunch again."
Ange said and she smiled a little as she slowly got to her feet on her crutches.
"Don't be sad kid, remember I am only a phone call away."
She said with a warm smile.

He pulled out his own wallet, which was now decorated in stickers and emblems of various fictional characters, and said, " I can pay for the meal if you want. I'm not poor anymore. And you did get me a present. This is the least I can do for you."

Ange hesitated then she nodded, not wanting to refuse your kind offer.
"What a gentleman, very well then and it will be my treat next time."
She said.
"And I am proud of you earning a living on your art kid."
Your Mentor said proudly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:37 pm

[Riverside]

One of the healers replied as she worked.
"Yes we noticed she have been dosed with the Serum, we have not been able to get that out of her system so her magick will not return until tomorrow, but I think she will survive."

"I just wanted to tell you in case you weren't aware; I'm glad to hear that."

Yu Die turned to you and frowned.
"Who would attack the Enforcer in such a way Sir?"
The girl asked you.
"This sucks!"

"I don't know, yet. Do pardon, I've got to finish the task I was working on. Thank you for helping her," he said, and then looked at Noodle. "Let's go, hrm..." He said and walked quickly back to the garden area to resume talking to him.

"Can you describe them?" he asked, resuming taking notes.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:47 pm

[Riverside]

"I just wanted to tell you in case you weren't aware; I'm glad to hear that."

"It is appreciated."
The Verbena said clearly her head was more i what she was doing than replying to you for her voice was faraway and strained with effort and pain from the cuts in her arms.

"I don't know, yet. Do pardon, I've got to finish the task I was working on. Thank you for helping her," he said, and then looked at Noodle. "Let's go, hrm..." He said and walked quickly back to the garden area to resume talking to him.

"Off course Sir I did not mean to get in the way."
Yu Die said quickly with a curtsy.

"Can you describe them?" he asked, resuming taking notes.

"Yes they where human beings with two arms and two legs with what I can't touch inside, two of them where like you and one like my friend, two where pale but the third where darker. The one like my friend and one of the others had no hair in their faces but the third had hair, they moved in clumsy ways the way humans do, the darker one was like me round."
Noodle said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:45 pm

[Riverside]

Off course Sir I did not mean to get in the way."
Yu Die said quickly with a curtsy.

"You're not, though I might be, inadvertently." He gave a nod and headed off to leave them to work.

He nodded, made some notes and then asked Noodle, "Anything else, even if you do not think it is important? Maybe a smell? Something they said..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:04 pm

[Riverside]

"You're not, though I might be, inadvertently." He gave a nod and headed off to leave them to work.

"I do not think the two Verbena would have responded if doing so would have endangered their working and the Chief's life Sir."
Yu Die said and she bowed as you left.

He nodded, made some notes and then asked Noodle, "Anything else, even if you do not think it is important? Maybe a smell? Something they said..."

"They smelled of human food, soap and nasty human things. They spoke of a her but did not say her name, a her they expected would give them treats when they had completed their job."
Noodle said.
"Al humans smell of human things. I do not know how to describe the scents to you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:08 pm

[Riverside]

"They smelled of human food, soap and nasty human things. They spoke of a her but did not say her name, a her they expected would give them treats when they had completed their job."
Noodle said.
"Al humans smell of human things. I do not know how to describe the scents to you."

He nodded to Noodle. "Very well, thank you friend. Stay safe, and keep an eye on your Mistress. I am sure she will be glad to see you. She asked me to take care of you; I would stay longer if I could but I hope you will be safe here."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:14 pm

[Riverside]

He nodded to Noodle. "Very well, thank you friend. Stay safe, and keep an eye on your Mistress. I am sure she will be glad to see you. She asked me to take care of you; I would stay longer if I could but I hope you will be safe here."

"I will stay by her side, my friend is kind."
Noodle said.
"I understand you have human things to do, humans are confusing. I will be okey now, you helped my mistress when she needed it, you helped me, I will not forget that man with what I can not touch in side. I will help you if you need it..."
The little cat said now allot calmer now that he knew his mistress would live.
"You can go and do your human things."
He said and he begun to groom himself.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm

[Riverside]

He gave Noodle a little smile as he 'gave permission' for him to go do his human things. Well, that was much like a cat-spirit, and he seemed more stable than before. "Very well, friend. I am just glad we were able to help." He gave a little pat to his head, then made a copy of what he'd found out for the Prima. "Shall we bring you back to your mistress?" he asked, putting away the papers to lift Noodle and return him back to the Cultist, looking for the Prima as he went. "Be well," he said to him as he put him down somewhere relatively out of the way but where he could be near her.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:45 pm

[Riverside]

He gave Noodle a little smile as he 'gave permission' for him to go do his human things. Well, that was much like a cat-spirit, and he seemed more stable than before. "Very well, friend. I am just glad we were able to help." He gave a little pat to his head, then made a copy of what he'd found out for the Prima.

The cat rubbed his head against your hand and maued when you petted him before he continued grooming himself. You got the copy made quickly.

"Shall we bring you back to your mistress?" he asked, putting away the papers to lift Noodle and return him back to the Cultist, looking for the Prima as he went. "Be well," he said to him as he put him down somewhere relatively out of the way but where he could be near her.

"Yes I would like that."
Noodle said in Enochian and he jumped into your arms. You got into the garden, the Enforcer where being carried inside now while Yu Die and several others tended to the exhausted Verbena healers. The Deaconess stood waiting for you right inside the door. Noodle gave a happy sound when he saw his mistress.
"Did you find out anything Mr Roth Hicks?"
Grandmother Dorothea asked when she saw you.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:49 pm

The Deaconess stood waiting for you right inside the door. Noodle gave a happy sound when he saw his mistress.
"Did you find out anything Mr Roth Hicks?"
Grandmother Dorothea asked when she saw you.

"Here..." he tipped his had and gave the paper to her, "at least you will have an idea..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 pm

[Riverside]

The Deaconess took the note and read it before nodding.
"I will share this with the two other Deacons of this Chantry and the Chief when she wakes up and we will decide on our cause of action, thank you young man."
She said with a grateful smile.

About then you got a text message and it was from Helena.
"We are at the meeting place you requested waiting for you brother."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:53 am

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"Impatience might be one of your biggest obstacles kid."
Ange said.
"I can help you with a system to remember what you want to learn but at the end of the day it is sticktoitivliness you will need, that and patient, learning will not always be fun, and so far you gave gotten by on talent alone learning things quickly but as you try to learn more challenging things you will need to spend more times on it, and you might have to pick a few things to work with at a time, you can not learn it all at once."

"Guess that's something I'll need to get a hang of." Serge said with an understanding nod. "And I wouldn't say learning won't always be fun. If it's not fun then I'll make it fun. That's how I always do it."

Anja wrote:"We will have allot to do when you return from Horizon kid, and we can meet for lunch again."
Ange said and she smiled a little as she slowly got to her feet on her crutches.
"Don't be sad kid, remember I am only a phone call away."
She said with a warm smile.

"Yeah, but I can't always be bothering you. You'll have to get back to work soon." Serge said eyeing the crutches as his mentor got up. He wanted to ask if he could help in any way, but knew that it would be slightly demeaning for his mentor especially when she was fully capable of doing it herself.

Anja wrote:Ange hesitated then she nodded, not wanting to refuse your kind offer.
"What a gentleman, very well then and it will be my treat next time."
She said.
"And I am proud of you earning a living on your art kid."
Your Mentor said proudly.

"It is nice being able to do stuff for other people." Serge admitted as he pulled out enough money to be able to pay for both his and his mentor's meals, as well as a bit extra to leave as a tip for the nice waitress. He glanced around to see if the waitress was around so that he could ask for the cheque.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:11 am

[Cafe]

"Guess that's something I'll need to get a hang of." Serge said with an understanding nod. "And I wouldn't say learning won't always be fun. If it's not fun then I'll make it fun. That's how I always do it."

"Yes you have an unusual ability to do just that kid."
Your Mentor said and she sounded amused.
"That is a good thing Serge, a very good ability to have."

"Yeah, but I can't always be bothering you. You'll have to get back to work soon." Serge said eyeing the crutches as his mentor got up. He wanted to ask if he could help in any way, but knew that it would be slightly demeaning for his mentor especially when she was fully capable of doing it herself.

"That I do but unless I am with a patient then I always have time for you my son."
Ange said then she smiled a little noticing your look.
"I will be fine Serge I am healing well."

"It is nice being able to do stuff for other people." Serge admitted as he pulled out enough money to be able to pay for both his and his mentor's meals, as well as a bit extra to leave as a tip for the nice waitress. He glanced around to see if the waitress was around so that he could ask for the cheque.

Ange nodded at that.
"That it is."
Sh commented. The waitress headed over when she saw you looking around and she smiled as she reached your table.
"Do you have everything you need kid."
She asked and she gave a smile to your Mentor as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:00 am

[Riverside]

The Deaconess took the note and read it before nodding.
"I will share this with the two other Deacons of this Chantry and the Chief when she wakes up and we will decide on our cause of action, thank you young man."
She said with a grateful smile.

He nodded. "I assume you don't mind me sharing what happened to my Chief and a few, select people? I hope she will be okay, but...it might be good to keep someone with them, in the meantime just in case." He looked worried a moment and shook his head.

About then you got a text message and it was from Helena. "We are at the meeting place you requested waiting for you brother."

He picked his phone out and read the message, then said to the Prima, "Ah, pardon me, but I must go now." He gave her a polite nod, to see if she was to let him out or if he were dismissed. He headed out the door at a quick pace and headed indirectly to the rendez-vous point, keeping an eye out.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:25 am

[Riverside]

He nodded. "I assume you don't mind me sharing what happened to my Chief and a few, select people? I hope she will be okay, but...it might be good to keep someone with them, in the meantime just in case." He looked worried a moment and shook his head.

"Off course you may share this with Master Morgan and the others at your Chantry Mr Roth Hicks."
The Deaconess said and nodded.
"We will make sure our wards are up to date the Enforcer will be safe here."
She assured you.

He picked his phone out and read the message, then said to the Prima, "Ah, pardon me, but I must go now." He gave her a polite nod, to see if she was to let him out or if he were dismissed. He headed out the door at a quick pace and headed indirectly to the rendez-vous point, keeping an eye out.

"Off course young man let me show you to the door and thank you again for saving the life of our Security Chief, Riverside owes Steelhaven Hall and you in particular a major favor for this."
Grandmother Dorothea said before she walked you through the old Chantry building to the front door and opened it for you, the sound of her can a constant rythem as she walked.
"Do take care now young man."
She said before you left.

You go to the meeting point and saw your car parked to the side of the road with Helena and her apprentice waiting for you. Helena gave you a polite nod when she saw you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:41 pm

((OOC: Did Nicole fall asleep? *Pokie* ))

[Traveling]
Colin smoothly shifted gear, nodding softly to himself, "Oh, yes, and Dr. Hadermann wanted me to tell you, he's got an old microscope he'd like to give you on the condition you share its use with Mr. Miles and Mr. von Hess. If you're not interested, he'll donate it to a school, but he'd like word back fairly expediently."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:11 pm

[Traveling]

As you drive along towards the airport talking with Nicole as your phone rings, from the caller idea you can see it is Kristina Knox who is calling.

(OOC: I just set up a little scene to give Colin something to do while waiting for Nicole, probably her player is having allot to do at her job right now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next