Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:55 am

[Travelling]

'Thanks, sir.' Nicole replied, then ended the call.

A few moments after you had hung up you got a text message that just contained a phone number.

'A covert capture in a airport terminal, it is; might see a road pursuit - can they come in the pool Subaru?' a short pause then turned to Colin:

'You packing?'

"I can ask my students to take the Subaru if they come in before heading to the airport yes."
Jeffry said.
"Packing I am afraid I do not understand your question Miss Bouchard."
He commented sounding confused.

[Cafe]

"Yeah, I know. Better to try and fail than to not have tried at all." Serge said with a nod.

"That is still a pretty negative way to look at it kid, any tactic might fail in battle, you are never guaranteed a win but if you start out expecting to loose you might as well not try, your rote might fail against a ward, but you would still need to do your best to get through that ward."
Ange said softly.

"Fair enough. It does make every meeting with him more interesting and unpredictable, even if's little harder to draw him." Serge said with a smile. "I might do that meditation later. Could help to clear my mind out a bit."

"You should do that, meditating always helps me focus and clears my mind when I need it."
Ange said and smiled.
"But yes Avatars are a mystery, they are meant to be that way."

"What creative writing class did you take? All your rotes sound so much better than mine. I don't even have a rote with 'shadow' in it's name yet. I should really create a 'shadow' rote." Serge said as he saw the new selection of rotes.

"It was a class held at a bookstore a few years ago, and thank you Serge, perhaps you should indeed."
Your Mentor said she sounding a bit amused.

"Let's see. We start from the top. Dance of Passion is probably a dance. But what does it do...what does it do....does it do..." he began murmuring to himself as he tried to think of possible effects a rote like that would have. "A dance imbued with the full extent of your creative passion? Causing viewers to be enamored and maintain their gaze on you?"

"Yes that would be about right, it is a dance which makes me more passionate, inspired and confident which makes it easier to get others to listen to me, I only affect my own mind not theirs but with the aura I then radiate I get more attention it can be quite interesting to do before a night on the town."
Ange said.
"Well done kid that is one point for you."

(OOC: Thanks Jeremy. And Nicole I would think perhaps going to another nation is a bit much for cookies and MTG gaming, and coffee, all the coffee. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:15 am

[Traveling]
Nicole wrote:'The hows not important right now.' Nicole replied, giving a shrug. 'Just that we can't blame everything on 'em straight off.'
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "True enough. it could fathomably be sloppy work with unintended consequences... We just don't have enough details just yet. On the approximate topic, did you get that pack checked?"

Nicole wrote:'I hope she ain't. Otherwise, got some explaining to do to her if I pull off what I'm planning.' Nicole replied with a little smirk. 'You mentioned picking up some serum or something?'
He arched an eyebrow, "...I'm halfway afraid to ask what you're planning, but I guess I need to know in case that becomes necessary... She might be understanding about the necessity of a little roughness, but... well, and yes, Dr. Hadermann could spare a bottle of the serum; I'd prefer to return it untouched, though, since it'll cost Steelhaven if I have to use it."

Nicole wrote:'A covert capture in a airport terminal, it is; might see a road pursuit - can they come in the pool Subaru?' a short pause then turned to Colin:

'You packing?'
He briefly patted his low-profile shoulder holster, "But of course. Prefer not to have to use it, of course."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:50 am

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

Nicole typed in the number provided and pressed the "call" button...

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

'Sorry, sir - that bit was for someone else.' she replied, giving Colin a nod, as her free hand explored her coat pockets, coffee cup wedged between her thighs. Pulled out a pair of gloves and gave a little smile. 'What's our orders, sir?' returning to the phone.

Colin's Post:

'What, the antidote thing? Currently with Hadermann. Assume it's gonna be reversed-engineered and compared to the type the Cavalry use.'

Colin's Post:

'Well...' the Etherite began, draining her cup and shoving it in the door-pocket. 'Simply put...' undoing her seat-belt and managing to pull off her coat with a grunt '-I've got a few tricks... fuck.' the last bit to herself, as she'd rolled her sleeve up past the elbow. '...up my sleeve.' now pulling out her Leatherman and prizing off the rubber covering of her arm - some feat of dexterity, due to the lack of space in the seat and her size.

'Well, what did the message say?' she said, after giving a little sigh as the rubber glove came off and flopped onto the floor.

[Yeah, a 6-7 hour round trip is a bit much. Esp as I don't play MtG.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 pm

[Traveling]

Nicole typed in the number provided and pressed the "call" button...

After a few rings a crisp female voice replied.
"This is Madeline Rose, whom am I addressing?"

'Sorry, sir - that bit was for someone else.' she replied, giving Colin a nod, as her free hand explored her coat pockets, coffee cup wedged between her thighs. Pulled out a pair of gloves and gave a little smile. 'What's our orders, sir?' returning to the phone.

"Ah I see, well then...I do not know how much Mr Wainwright have informed you but we have found that a Traditionalist who are related to a group of vampires who might be responsible for the attack upon those with implants are landing shortly at the airport after she had left Chicago under confusing circumstances, I want to talk with this woman and see if see is involved and if she knows something, if possible I want her intercepted but off course do not endanger sleepers or break the Law of Shade, do not start a magickal battle in the middle of Logan airport, find an opportune moment to grab her if she will not come willingly, also remember we do not know if she is involved so do not harm her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:08 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'Scientist Bouchard, Boston. Need to ask about a colleague who lives in Chicago, Giovanni.'

Anja's Post:

A short silence before Nicole replied. 'Grabbing her at the airport if hostile will be almost impossible, sir; the amount of Mundie security for starters. Have an idea or two for that, but might not work. What's our ROE outside the airport... if this comes down to a car pursuit?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:52 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"That is still a pretty negative way to look at it kid, any tactic might fail in battle, you are never guaranteed a win but if you start out expecting to loose you might as well not try, your rote might fail against a ward, but you would still need to do your best to get through that ward."
Ange said softly.

".....Your right. Sorry. I used to think like that a lot when I was little. That'd I'd always fail anything I attempted and be pleasantly surprised when I didn't. But I'm not little anymore. I shouldn't think like that. Don't worry though, I do my best at everything I attempt regardless of how I'm thinking." Serge said softly.

Anja wrote:"It was a class held at a bookstore a few years ago, and thank you Serge, perhaps you should indeed."
Your Mentor said she sounding a bit amused.

"Wonder if their still holding that class." Serge wondered to himself.

Anja wrote:"Yes that would be about right, it is a dance which makes me more passionate, inspired and confident which makes it easier to get others to listen to me, I only affect my own mind not theirs but with the aura I then radiate I get more attention it can be quite interesting to do before a night on the town."
Ange said.
"Well done kid that is one point for you."

"Yay!" Serge said unsure if he really deserved that point at all. "I have a few aura's spells in mind as well. Ones that make people see me as an important or intimidating figure. Anyways, onto the next one."

Serge leaned in closer to get a better look at the second rote name. "The velvet path is a strange one. I'm gonna say, it shows you the best path towards any location of your choosing. One that has the least obstacles so that you arrive just in time."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:37 pm

"Very well, yes he is scared the poor dear."
Grandmother Dorothea said.
Narim picked up the call quickly.
"Hi...did you arrive safely Adley."

"Yes, thanks to you. Listen, at the scene where you picked us up, there were a lot of gunshots sprayed around. Do you think you or someone can recover something for evidence? I know that the trashcans got hit, the bullets might be lodged in the wall behind."

"We would certinly not mind taking care of Noodle until his mistress revocers, this is his home but at the same time he have taken a liking to you Mir Roth Hicks and Chantry Steelhaven Hall do have better security than we do. I am sure the two of them would like to be together though, hum..."

"I think it's just I was the first person he saw after what happened. I wouldn't be able to take him on my mission. It wouldn't be safe to take him with me, but I could have him watched by someone trustworthy for tonight. She did want me to look after him, but this is his home like you said and I leave for Horizon soon."

"It is quite possible to speak with him, he is both animal and Umbrood, especially for a member of your own Tradition, you do speak his language."

"True, I know that they understand me when I speak with them. Well, I can give it a try and see what happened. Shall we? What do you say, Noodle?"

// Sorry I was tired last night. So, if Adley is a Porcupine does that make him a Cyndaquil if he were a Pokemon?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:59 pm

[Travelling]

Scientist Bouchard, Boston. Need to ask about a colleague who lives in Chicago, Giovanni.'

"Hello Miss Bouchard, I am afraid there are no Society members by that name here in Chicago, we do have a young Euthanatos named Irene Francesca Giovanni though."
Madeline said sounding a bit confused.

A short silence before Nicole replied. 'Grabbing her at the airport if hostile will be almost impossible, sir; the amount of Mundie security for starters. Have an idea or two for that, but might not work. What's our ROE outside the airport... if this comes down to a car pursuit?'

"I do not wish you to take hostile action at the airport, if you deam it likely she will consent ask her to come along on my authority if not then follow her. As for outside the airport it is the same, do not break the Law of Shade, only endanger sleepers if there is no other options and do not permanently injure the woman."
Jeffry replied.

[Cafe]

".....Your right. Sorry. I used to think like that a lot when I was little. That'd I'd always fail anything I attempted and be pleasantly surprised when I didn't. But I'm not little anymore. I shouldn't think like that. Don't worry though, I do my best at everything I attempt regardless of how I'm thinking." Serge said softly.

"Your parents did allot of damage."
Ange said angrily then she sigh.
"It is not a good idea to think like that and you should work on it Serge but I know it is not just a switch in your head, you likely will have to work on it so you do not defeat yourself."
The older Cultist advices.

"Wonder if their still holding that class." Serge wondered to himself.

"They might run a similar one eventually at least, would you like to attend it?"
Ange asked.

"Yay!" Serge said unsure if he really deserved that point at all. "I have a few aura's spells in mind as well. Ones that make people see me as an important or intimidating figure. Anyways, onto the next one."

"That can be harder without affecting their minds directly."
Ange said.
"Seaming full of life and trustworthy is often easier, it affect only me, but to look intimidating you have to have some truth in it, my spell would not work if I stopped washing myself it is just a boost and do not affect anyone directly the Mind spell is on me making ME feel more live and joyful and that spread, looking intimidating and especially making someone in awe will be harder without affecting their minds."

Serge leaned in closer to get a better look at the second rote name. "The velvet path is a strange one. I'm gonna say, it shows you the best path towards any location of your choosing. One that has the least obstacles so that you arrive just in time."

"Nope that is not correct would you like to guess again?"
Ange asked.

[Riverside]

Yes, thanks to you. Listen, at the scene where you picked us up, there were a lot of gunshots sprayed around. Do you think you or someone can recover something for evidence? I know that the trashcans got hit, the bullets might be lodged in the wall behind."

"I have put everything in containers Adley, separate by contents, I was thinking someone might need it or want to properly destroy it or both."
Narim said.

"I think it's just I was the first person he saw after what happened. I wouldn't be able to take him on my mission. It wouldn't be safe to take him with me, but I could have him watched by someone trustworthy for tonight. She did want me to look after him, but this is his home like you said and I leave for Horizon soon."

"It is probably then better that we take care of him here where he feels at home and knows everyone."
Grandmother Dorothea said sadly.
"Poor little fellow."

"True, I know that they understand me when I speak with them. Well, I can give it a try and see what happened. Shall we? What do you say, Noodle?"

The old Deaconess nodded at that and Noodle looked at you and maued.

(OOC: Yes pretty much.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:20 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

A short pause, as Nicole held her hand over the microphone. 'You said Etherite, right? Just 'cos this woman's saying Euthanatos.' looking at Colin confusedly.

Anja's Post:

'Oh, it won't be hostile so much... just that the target might suffer a fit which makes her woozy for a minute or so, and being her friends we help her to our car.' Nicole replied with an evil-looking grin which the Chief naturally couldn't see.

[Hmm, not sure.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:09 am

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"Your parents did allot of damage."
Ange said angrily then she sigh.
"It is not a good idea to think like that and you should work on it Serge but I know it is not just a switch in your head, you likely will have to work on it so you do not defeat yourself."
The older Cultist advices.

"Whoa whoa whoa. No need to diss my parents." Serge said getting strangely defensive. "They weren't perfect but I've come to realize they were pretty cool people. They worked because they wanted to give me the best life possible. My issues are my own. I don't want to blame other people for them."

Anja wrote:"They might run a similar one eventually at least, would you like to attend it?"
Ange asked.

"Yeah. I've been wanting to improve on my writing skills. Words can influence you in the same way pictures can and I've been wanting to see if I can use them as a magickal focus. Also I just wanna be a better storyteller in general."

Anja wrote:"That can be harder without affecting their minds directly."
Ange said.
"Seaming full of life and trustworthy is often easier, it affect only me, but to look intimidating you have to have some truth in it, my spell would not work if I stopped washing myself it is just a boost and do not affect anyone directly the Mind spell is on me making ME feel more live and joyful and that spread, looking intimidating and especially making someone in awe will be harder without affecting their minds."

"Trustworthy is probably a better term for what I was going for. A trustworthy aura. A heroic presence." Serge said with a nod. Then with a grin Serge jokingly said, "And what, you don't think I look intimidating?"

Anja wrote:"Nope that is not correct would you like to guess again?"
Ange asked.

"Boooo..." Serge said leaning back in his chair to think. "I'll go again. I'm not a quitter. 'The Velvet Path' lets you see the quickest path to the thing your target values most."

(OOC: I always pictured Adley as a Moltres, what with the fire angel avatar and all Razz.  )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 am

[Travelling]

'Oh, it won't be hostile so much... just that the target might suffer a fit which makes her woozy for a minute or so, and being her friends we help her to our car.' Nicole replied with an evil-looking grin which the Chief naturally couldn't see.

"Just remember that we do not know if this woman have anything to do with what is going on at all, she might be completely innocent in which case we do not want to harm her, as she is a fellow Traditionalist."
Jeffry warned.

[Cafe]

"Whoa whoa whoa. No need to diss my parents." Serge said getting strangely defensive. "They weren't perfect but I've come to realize they were pretty cool people. They worked because they wanted to give me the best life possible. My issues are my own. I don't want to blame other people for them."

"While it is good you want to take responsibility yourself and you do not want to blame your parents..."
Ange begun then she sigh.
"Very well let us not discuss this, for now."

"Yeah. I've been wanting to improve on my writing skills. Words can influence you in the same way pictures can and I've been wanting to see if I can use them as a magickal focus. Also I just wanna be a better storyteller in general."

"Then I will check kid if they are still running that call ad when."
Ange said and smiled.
"It might be a good idea for you to explore other artistic pursuits indeed."

"Trustworthy is probably a better term for what I was going for. A trustworthy aura. A heroic presence." Serge said with a nod. Then with a grin Serge jokingly said, "And what, you don't think I look intimidating?"

"Trustworthy is not that hard, often that have to do with mannerisms and confidence so that you can do by affecting yourself absolutely, heroic though is not the same as trustworthy, and no kid you are not particularly intimidating so if you want to go for that you might need props, or to go into character for a serial killer for example, in the series Hannibal the main actor is not a large man he is tall but very thing but he looks intimidating from how the plays the role, if you can manage that you a do it. Remember though this will not so much be an aura for you do not want to use magick on the minds of others without their consent it will be a spell cast on yourself to go into a part that show the qualities you want, perfectly enough that others can sense it."

"Boooo..." Serge said leaning back in his chair to think. "I'll go again. I'm not a quitter. 'The Velvet Path' lets you see the quickest path to the thing your target values most."

"That is not right either."
Ange said and smiled.
"Third try then?"

(OOC: That would fit better yes but if Adley are first going to be a porcupine.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:14 am

[Riverside]

"I have put everything in containers Adley, separate by contents, I was thinking someone might need it or want to properly destroy it or both."
Narim said.

"You're awesome, thank you."

"It is probably then better that we take care of him here where he feels at home and knows everyone."
Grandmother Dorothea said sadly.
"Poor little fellow."

"Yeah..." He patted him. "Well, let me know if I can help at all, I can visit when I get back maybe. Hopefully things will...go okay."

he old Deaconess nodded at that and Noodle looked at you and maued.

"Right, I'll take that as a yes. you probably want to hear this somewhere more private. My voice is weird, it can be heard through doors and wards but at least he won't be and I can write down what I hear for you," he suggested.

// xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:09 am

[Riverside]

"You're awesome, thank you."

"Where should I send the evidence?"
Narim asked and you could almost hear him blush.
"Ehm and...and thank you."

"Yeah..." He patted him. "Well, let me know if I can help at all, I can visit when I get back maybe. Hopefully things will...go okay."

Noodle rubbed in small head against your hand and the Deaconess nodded.
"Yes I think this little guy would like that Mr Roth Hicks."
The she got a serious look in her dark eyes.
"I hope so as well young man I really do."

"Right, I'll take that as a yes. you probably want to hear this somewhere more private. My voice is weird, it can be heard through doors and wards but at least he won't be and I can write down what I hear for you," he suggested.

"Mr Bridge have been working on repairing the floor in the winter garden, there should be no one there at this point, you should be undisturbed there, though as it is under repairs I fear it is quite a mess at the moment."
Grandmother Dorothea said and he pointed towards a corridor going out of the kitchen, past the bathroom and ended in a little turn.
"Right through there Mr Roth Hicks."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:36 am

[Traveling]
Nicole wrote:A short pause, as Nicole held her hand over the microphone. 'You said Etherite, right? Just 'cos this woman's saying Euthanatos.' looking at Colin confusedly.
Colin shrugged, "I think it was Chief Morgan who mentioned her Tradition, he could have had a slip of the tongue, or I could have misheard. If she says Euthanatos, she's probably right."

Nicole wrote:'What, the antidote thing? Currently with Hadermann. Assume it's gonna be reversed-engineered and compared to the type the Cavalry use.'
He nodded, "Union methods are probably a bit less... ethical, though, if their regeneration serum is any indication..."

Nicole wrote:'Well...' the Etherite began, draining her cup and shoving it in the door-pocket. 'Simply put...' undoing her seat-belt and managing to pull off her coat with a grunt '-I've got a few tricks... fuck.' the last bit to herself, as she'd rolled her sleeve up past the elbow. '...up my sleeve.' now pulling out her Leatherman and prizing off the rubber covering of her arm - some feat of dexterity, due to the lack of space in the seat and her size.

'Well, what did the message say?' she said, after giving a little sigh as the rubber glove came off and flopped onto the floor.
He arched an eyebrow, glancing sideways at her newly revealed arm, "Schwarzenegger did that a bit more elegantly... I think yours looks better, though."

Nicole wrote:'Oh, it won't be hostile so much... just that the target might suffer a fit which makes her woozy for a minute or so, and being her friends we help her to our car.' Nicole replied with an evil-looking grin which the Chief naturally couldn't see.
He arched an eyebrow, then shrugged noncomittingly.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:11 pm

[Riverside]

"Where should I send the evidence?"
Narim asked and you could almost hear him blush.
"Ehm and...and thank you."

"This line is not secure; it might be good to call up directly from your end. I will relay your message to the leader so they can tell you and let them know to expect a call?" he suggested.

"Mr Bridge have been working on repairing the floor in the winter garden, there should be no one there at this point, you should be undisturbed there, though as it is under repairs I fear it is quite a mess at the moment." Grandmother Dorothea said and he pointed towards a corridor going out of the kitchen, past the bathroom and ended in a little turn. "Right through there Mr Roth Hicks."

"Thank you. Are you joining me?" he asked her, reaching down to scoop up Noodle.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:55 pm

[Riverside]

"This line is not secure; it might be good to call up directly from your end. I will relay your message to the leader so they can tell you and let them know to expect a call?" he suggested.

"That is good thinking, yes please do that and I will call them."
Narim said.

"Thank you. Are you joining me?" he asked her, reaching down to scoop up Noodle.

"No it will be more effective for you to have the conversation if you are speaking Enochian then I will not be able to understand and translating for me will just take up time, it is better that I check on the healers and you let me know if you learn something important young man."
The elderly Deaconess said. Noodle stood up on his hind legs and reached up with his stubby little paws to you in order to be lifted, he really where a rather stocky and round little cat.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:04 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"While it is good you want to take responsibility yourself and you do not want to blame your parents..."
Ange begun then she sigh.
"Very well let us not discuss this, for now."

"All right." Serge said with a nod, looking relieved to be past the uncomfortable subject.

Anja wrote:"Then I will check kid if they are still running that call ad when."
Ange said and smiled.
"It might be a good idea for you to explore other artistic pursuits indeed

"Thanks. It'll be nice having a place to go sometimes, instead of staying cooped up in the chantry all day."

Anja wrote:"Trustworthy is not that hard, often that have to do with mannerisms and confidence so that you can do by affecting yourself absolutely, heroic though is not the same as trustworthy, and no kid you are not particularly intimidating so if you want to go for that you might need props, or to go into character for a serial killer for example, in the series Hannibal the main actor is not a large man he is tall but very thing but he looks intimidating from how the plays the role, if you can manage that you a do it. Remember though this will not so much be an aura for you do not want to use magick on the minds of others without their consent it will be a spell cast on yourself to go into a part that show the qualities you want, perfectly enough that others can sense it."

"Hmmm, never thought of it like that. Enhancing your own qualities so that others can sense it." Serge said thoughtfully.

Anja wrote:"That is not right either."
Ange said and smiled.
"Third try then?"

"You know, I gave you hints." Serge said as he took a closer look at the route's name. "For my last guess, I'm gonna say... it's a rote that lets you find the path to the best red velvet muffin."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 pm

[Riverside]

"That is good thinking, yes please do that and I will call them."
Narim said.

"Will do. See you later," he hung up.

"No it will be more effective for you to have the conversation if you are speaking Enochian then I will not be able to understand and translating for me will just take up time, it is better that I check on the healers and you let me know if you learn something important young man."
The elderly Deaconess said. Noodle stood up on his hind legs and reached up with his stubby little paws to you in order to be lifted, he really where a rather stocky and round little cat.

"I will, ma'am." He lifted the familiar and headed out to the area she described and had a look around to see if it was safe to talk. "Alright my new friend, let me get some paper and open up my ears to hear you - I hope you can talk. I've never spoken with someone's familiar before like this anyway; it seemed rude but this is an emergency," he said as he set Noodle down so he could cast his spell to speak with spirits, then grab writing material. He changed over to Enochian. "I ask permission to speak with you on the matter of the attack. Please tell me what happened, so we may help your bondmate. I will record it."

// S1: 3, 6, 2

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 pm

[Cafe]

"All right." Serge said with a nod, looking relieved to be past the uncomfortable subject.

Ange looked at you and frowned but she said nothing more.

"Thanks. It'll be nice having a place to go sometimes, instead of staying cooped up in the chantry all day."

"Very well I am sure we can arrange for something, if the bookstore is not running their classes anymore I am sure we can find something else for you, let me look into it."
Your Mentor said and nodded.

"Hmmm, never thought of it like that. Enhancing your own qualities so that others can sense it." Serge said thoughtfully.

"It is more subtle than using magick to affect someone directly but also more ethical. Think about it this way if you are with someone who is happy and positive that usually will make you more happy and positive as well and vice versa, if someone is angry and grumpy that will negatively affect the mood of those around them."

"You know, I gave you hints." Serge said as he took a closer look at the route's name. "For my last guess, I'm gonna say... it's a rote that lets you find the path to the best red velvet muffin."

"You did, so I might be a bit unfair...and that would be an amazing rote but no, my rote allow me to walk in the Gauntlet, not through it but move in the Gauntlet allowing me to be a part of the world but not of it, I will not be seen but can see and hear those around me and distance can at times be...well different."
Ange said and smiled.
"I should perhaps have given you hints."

[Riverside]

"Will do. See you later," he hung up.

"Ok see you later take care."
Narim said before you hung up.

"I will, ma'am." He lifted the familiar and headed out to the area she described.

You got into a large winter garde, it was rustic and almost completely made of windows, there where no furniture right now though as the floor boars were being changed so only half the floor where completed, but you could imagine the place full of mis matched cozy furniture and plants.

"Alright my new friend, let me get some paper and open up my ears to hear you - I hope you can talk. I've never spoken with someone's familiar before like this anyway; it seemed rude but this is an emergency," he said as he set Noodle down so he could cast his spell to speak with spirits, then grab writing material. He changed over to Enochian. "I ask permission to speak with you on the matter of the attack. Please tell me what happened, so we may help your bondmate. I will record it."

Noodle looked at you and maued. After you had cast your spell you heard him speak in Eochian.
"I will speak about it, but it was scary."
The cat said.
"And much of it I do not understand, we where walking when a large and loud thing came behind us, my friend ran into a back alley where she could fight and not be seen. They came after her, three of those with what I can not touch inside, but one of them had a thing that made a loud swoosh and my friend where hit with a sharp thing full of green water then her connection to me felt odd...she tried to fight, using her sword and I helped her, she wounded the others with what I can not touch inside, but one of the bang bang things hit her and she fell down. They thought my friend where dead and I played dead as well, I should fight, my friend fought them, but they would kill this form... and while I do not fear death it would just mean i went back to my home, I can not help my friend if I am not incarnate so I did not breathe, they thought us dead and they said. "Let us go and tell her it is done!" Then they left and I went to the place with many loud and noisy things to get help."
The cat's voice was soft and delicate like velvet and he looked up at you and maued again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:21 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

'Yet, if we approach her all friendly-like and she is not innocent, we will be giving her warning and so losing our advantage of surprise and increasing the risks we will fail to take her.' Nicole replied.

Anja's Post:

Colin's Post:

A short pause, then she gave a shrug. 'Oh. Just was that I got told otherwise. Nevermind. Do you know this Giovanni? I ask 'cos we're hearing some rumours here about her being somehow mixed-up in the attacks on folk with implants.'

Colin's Post:

'What has been done can't be undone.' Nicole replied in a matter-of-fact manner. 'Might as well use the Science developed from it. Though it ain't the nicest thing, knowing like that this is based originally on Newman's work...' looking at her hand with a frown.

Colin's Post:

'He didn't have to do it while in the seat of a moving car.' Nicole replied. 'Anyway, you gonna tell me what the damn message was about, or would you prefer for me to set up the board so I can start guessing letters?'

[Adley will be Slugma and be happy, damnit.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:29 pm

[Riverside]

Ok see you later take care."
Narim said before you hung up.

He nodded to himself then shut the phone off. To Primus, he said, "Ma'am, one of our Deacons will be contacting you shortly. They wish to know where to send the evidence they got, but I didn't want to compromise security as my phone is not secure. You should hear from him momentarily."

Noodle looked at you and maued. After you had cast your spell you heard him speak in Eochian.
"I will speak about it, but it was scary."
The cat said.

'I am sure it was, and painful.'

"And much of it I do not understand, we where walking when a large and loud thing came behind us, my friend ran into a back alley where she could fight and not be seen. They came after her, three of those with what I can not touch inside, but one of them had a thing that made a loud swoosh and my friend where hit with a sharp thing full of green water then her connection to me felt odd...she tried to fight, using her sword and I helped her, she wounded the others with what I can not touch inside, but one of the bang bang things hit her and she fell down. They thought my friend where dead and I played dead as well, I should fight, my friend fought them, but they would kill this form... and while I do not fear death it would just mean i went back to my home, I can not help my friend if I am not incarnate so I did not breathe, they thought us dead and they said. "Let us go and tell her it is done!" Then they left and I went to the place with many loud and noisy things to get help."
The cat's voice was soft and delicate like velvet and he looked up at you and maued again.

He tried to capture as much as he could of what Noodle told him. Then he frowned a bit as he told him about the green water. "Does your bondmate have mechanical parts that are attached to her body, parts that are made out of things not like the rest of her body?" he asked. His eyes widened a bit. "Oh, or damn maybe it's..." he said, realizing it could be the serum. "I need to tell the healers of it, it might make things harder for them." He reached out to Noodle then hurried to where they were treating the woman. "Then I will ask if you can describe those with what you could not touch when we are alone again."

// Slugma? Awe, surely he's not that drippy...Defo prefer Moltres xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:33 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"It is more subtle than using magick to affect someone directly but also more ethical. Think about it this way if you are with someone who is happy and positive that usually will make you more happy and positive as well and vice versa, if someone is angry and grumpy that will negatively affect the mood of those around them."

"That makes sense. The mirroring effect. That applies to a lot of things." Serge said with a nod. "I might experiment a little with that concept."

Anja wrote:"You did, so I might be a bit unfair...and that would be an amazing rote but no, my rote allow me to walk in the Gauntlet, not through it but move in the Gauntlet allowing me to be a part of the world but not of it, I will not be seen but can see and hear those around me and distance can at times be...well different."
Ange said and smiled.
"I should perhaps have given you hints."

"Would've never thought of that. I'm not that great at spirit stuff. Although I do love me some invisibility. Not to mention the 'walking between worlds' aspect is super wizardy. Wish I could learn that." Serge said looking impressed at what the rote did.

"On to the next one!" he said wasting no time on the previous loss. "Let's see.... the shadow is a theory in Jumgian psychology isn't it? Its everything that a person is not concious of. That things that people reject. I'm gonna say, 'Shadow Perspectives' shows you what a person's shadow is thinking? How their unconscious mind views a situation. You see what the dark part of a person is thinking."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:54 pm

[Travelling]

'Yet, if we approach her all friendly-like and she is not innocent, we will be giving her warning and so losing our advantage of surprise and increasing the risks we will fail to take her.' Nicole replied.

"Yes however the Traditions have laws Miss Bouchard which means that if you jump her an injure her you and me since I gave the order will be dragged before a Tribunal for assault so that is not viable until we have a good indication that she is actually involved."
Jeffry said and sigh.

A short pause, then she gave a shrug. 'Oh. Just was that I got told otherwise. Nevermind. Do you know this Giovanni? I ask 'cos we're hearing some rumours here about her being somehow mixed-up in the attacks on folk with implants.'

"I know her she is a member of my Chantry Miss Bouchard, we are not close though, I doubt she is involved by herself but she is connected to a...troubling family."
Madeline Rose said.

[Riverside]

He nodded to himself then shut the phone off. To Primus, he said, "Ma'am, one of our Deacons will be contacting you shortly. They wish to know where to send the evidence they got, but I didn't want to compromise security as my phone is not secure. You should hear from him momentarily."

"Very well I will be ready for his call then Mr Roth Hicks."
Grandmother Dorothea said and smiled.

'I am sure it was, and painful.'

"It was I do not like to see my friend hurt."
Noodle said sorrowfully.

He tried to capture as much as he could of what Noodle told him. Then he frowned a bit as he told him about the green water. "Does your bondmate have mechanical parts that are attached to her body, parts that are made out of things not like the rest of her body?"

"No it is only her and her soul and what I can't touch inside that live in her soul."
The little cat said.

he asked. His eyes widened a bit. "Oh, or damn maybe it's..." he said, realizing it could be the serum. "I need to tell the healers of it, it might make things harder for them." He reached out to Noodle then hurried to where they were treating the woman. "Then I will ask if you can describe those with what you could not touch when we are alone again."

Noodle jumped into your arms.
"Yes, I am incarnate now I understand there are a later."
He declared. You got out into the garden where the two Verbena, now rather covered in blood and runes carved in flesh, where still working, a scattering of Chantry members had shown up and was standing around with worried frowns on their faces. You saw Lars an Yu Die among them. The Verbena where still working and the wounded Cultist where getting some of her color back and she was breathing easier now.

[Cafe]

That makes sense. The mirroring effect. That applies to a lot of things." Serge said with a nod. "I might experiment a little with that concept."

"It can be a most useful tool."
Ange agreed.

"Would've never thought of that. I'm not that great at spirit stuff. Although I do love me some invisibility. Not to mention the 'walking between worlds' aspect is super wizardy. Wish I could learn that." Serge said looking impressed at what the rote did.

"You can learn anything you wish kid, if you put in the time and effort you can do anything."
Your Mentor said.
"And yes it ca be a useful rote at times."

"On to the next one!" he said wasting no time on the previous loss. "Let's see.... the shadow is a theory in Jumgian psychology isn't it? Its everything that a person is not concious of. That things that people reject. I'm gonna say, 'Shadow Perspectives' shows you what a person's shadow is thinking? How their unconscious mind views a situation. You see what the dark part of a person is thinking."

"The rote is about Jungian psychology indeed and I will accept your answer for it is really close, only it do not show me what someone's shadow is thinking it allow me to help someone meet and talk with their own shadow so they can learn what their own shadow is thinking about a matter."
The older Cultist said and smiled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 pm

[Travelling]

Anja's Post:

Another pause. 'As you wish... sir.' the underscore of "hope this isn't going to get me killed" obvious.

Anja's Post:

'We know. And have solid evidence linking them to the attacks, we do.' Nicole replied. 'In your opinion, could she be one of the folk behind this?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:17 pm

[Riverside]

Noodle jumped into your arms. "Yes, I am incarnate now I understand there are a later." He declared. You got out into the garden where the two Verbena, now rather covered in blood and runes carved in flesh, where still working, a scattering of Chantry members had shown up and was standing around with worried frowns on their faces. You saw Lars an Yu Die among them. The Verbena where still working and the wounded Cultist where getting some of her color back and she was breathing easier now.

He looked to see who he could talk to that would be helpful without interrupting directly, that the others might hear. He was glad to see that she looked less on death's doorstep. "Pardon, I just found out that she was injected with something green during her attack that interrupted her link to her familiar. It may be a serum that blocks the use of magick, though I'm not sure, it may be something else. You may wish to check for something like that in her system."

// I should say, not shut the phone off, I meant ended the call. Sorry.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next