Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

Post by Warpmind Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:13 am

[Horizon Chantry, Catacombs]
Anja wrote:"I can not imagine how Bee are feeling she must have been."
Tragedy shivered.
"I guess all we can do is try to comfort her..."
Colin nodded, "I know how she felt... I've been there, in so many lives... She's a strong young woman, but yes, offer what comfort you can. She has her family, who also helps soothe her..."

Anja wrote:The only thing unusual you notice are a group of small spider spirits hurriedly scuttling away, one of them hauling her egg sack, the spirits looked like they was fleeing.
He paused for a moment, "...bugger, I think the spirits are fleeing, or at least, the local spider spirits are... we may have incoming."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:16 pm

Colin nodded, "I know how she felt... I've been there, in so many lives... She's a strong young woman, but yes, offer what comfort you can. She has her family, who also helps soothe her..."

"Because you have a shard cluster?"
Tragedy asked softly.
"I will do what I can to help Bee."
She promised.

He paused for a moment, "...bugger, I think the spirits are fleeing, or at least, the local spider spirits are... we may have incoming."

Most fo the group tensed and readied their weapons. You see two ghosts, well they look like ghosts you have heard that actual Wraiths are on a different plane, a handful of imps, a who slew of rat spirits and something that looked like a giant caterpillar was fleeing down the hallway. Two mid sized Earth elementals was also moving.
"Get the boss!"
One of them shouted to the other then it turned to you noticing that you saw him.
"Run...run for your lives being with what we can not touch inside...run!"
The elemental said before he took up running again as his friend merged with the floor and vanished them ehm...get the boss.
"Do you know what is up ahead Mr Wainwright?"
Jeffry asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Oct 04, 2024 12:44 pm

Anja wrote:"Because you have a shard cluster?"
Tragedy asked softly.
"I will do what I can to help Bee."
She promised.
Colin nodded, "Bee made it out intact... she will be fine, but she will also need a bit of comfort and reassurance for a little while longer."

Anja wrote:Most fo the group tensed and readied their weapons. You see two ghosts, well they look like ghosts you have heard that actual Wraiths are on a different plane, a handful of imps, a who slew of rat spirits and something that looked like a giant caterpillar was fleeing down the hallway. Two mid sized Earth elementals was also moving.
"Get the boss!"
One of them shouted to the other then it turned to you noticing that you saw him.
"Run...run for your lives being with what we can not touch inside...run!"
The elemental said before he took up running again as his friend merged with the floor and vanished them ehm...get the boss.
"Do you know what is up ahead Mr Wainwright?"
Jeffry asked.
He frowned, "Something big and dangerous; a lot more spirits are fleeing past us, including apparently some ghosts and a pair of earth elementals going to get their boss... can we backtrack and teleport out?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:05 pm

Spoiler:

Nicole left it at that; another trick and she wasn't that stupid...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Right at the end of the rear, Nicole drew up an emergency plan. If attacked from the front, she would simply pull back a bit and retreat if they broke the line - perhaps grabbing Serge and/or Tragedy if possible. If attacked from the rear, she would hopefully engage at distance and hope backup was on the way. If attacked on the side, well... she'd never really had a good plan for that. Fucking army has it easy; they didn't have to worry about the fourth dimension (aka attacks from the umbra etc)

Simply readied her pistol, hoping it would be enough...

Spoiler:

'And here comes the rescue mission...' she thought with a sigh.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Oct 04, 2024 5:58 pm

Anja wrote:"Well you can always just imagine how the clinic look."
Tragedy muttered, she looked at the shot pencil.
"Yeah that was pretty close."
Amadeus chimed in.
"You have visited the Clinic Mr Yager earlier the day when your Cabal brought a wounded man there."
He said being careful with his words in case someone was listening in.

"I've been to so many places today. Their starting to blend together." Serge said with a chuckle.

Colin wrote:He paused for a moment, "...bugger, I think the spirits are fleeing, or at least, the local spider spirits are... we may have incoming."
Colin wrote:He frowned, "Something big and dangerous; a lot more spirits are fleeing past us, including apparently some ghosts and a pair of earth elementals going to get their boss... can we backtrack and teleport out?"

Serge tensed up upon hearing that news glancing around despite not having any way of seeing the spirits. The atmosphere was clear in it's messaging, something was approaching and it frustrated Serge that he was powerless to do anything about it. He did prepare himself to run or follow any instruction that the Master's might give to him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:23 am

"I've been to so many places today. Their starting to blend together." Serge said with a chuckle.

"It have been a busy day."
Amadeus agreed.

Colin nodded, "Bee made it out intact... she will be fine, but she will also need a bit of comfort and reassurance for a little while longer."

Tragedy gave a concerned nod and muttered.
"I guess we will have to lick our wounds together."
Referring to the fact that she had lost her entire Chantry, only she and her friend waiting back at the town house had escaped the massacre.

He frowned, "Something big and dangerous; a lot more spirits are fleeing past us, including apparently some ghosts and a pair of earth elementals going to get their boss... can we backtrack and teleport out?"

"I am not a skilled teleporter but I will try."
Jeffry said and he begun to signal for a retreat. Dominic started chuckling.
"Oh man you shits you are going to get it now."
He declared happily.

Right at the end of the rear, Nicole drew up an emergency plan. If attacked from the front, she would simply pull back a bit and retreat if they broke the line - perhaps grabbing Serge and/or Tragedy if possible. If attacked from the rear, she would hopefully engage at distance and hope backup was on the way. If attacked on the side, well... she'd never really had a good plan for that. Fucking army has it easy; they didn't have to worry about the fourth dimension (aka attacks from the umbra etc)

"Miss Bouchard, protect the rear but focus on getting Mr Yager and Miss Tragedy out safe, if he try to run put a bullet in our prisoner...somewhere non fatal but painful!"
Jeffry ordered before he started the ritual gestured for his teleportation spell while still backing off. Amadeus jumped in front of the group with his daggers ready, Master Tolle grabbed his wand, cast a spell and if possible paled.
"Run...I am old...I will buy time run..."
The old mage whispered in a weak voice.
"Let me atone...the Island creatures...many of them...run!"
Dominic paled.
"But...but they will attack me to. Tolle ignored him as he stepped in front of the group. Strange sounds came from around a bend in the hallway as the old Quesitor grabbed his staff with a determined look on his face.

Serge tensed up upon hearing that news glancing around despite not having any way of seeing the spirits. The atmosphere was clear in it's messaging, something was approaching and it frustrated Serge that he was powerless to do anything about it. He did prepare himself to run or follow any instruction that the Master's might give to him.

Tragedy grabbed Serge by the arm and tried to get him to run. Dr Mulch and his two assistants jumped into action to try to assist Master Tolle to by the group time.
"I will handle the teleportation...you fight Master Morgan."
Master Kuar said as she started tapping away at her tablet.
"I am my Master's student and teleportation is not our strongest suit but I am a Master of Correspondence so I will do."
Everyone looked panicked as the screeching got closer.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:57 pm

Spoiler:

'Last round, your skull.' Nicole silently noted.

Spoiler:

Giving a nod, Nicole gestured to the pair to start running, while she quickly pulled out her cell.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:24 pm

Last round, your skull.' Nicole silently noted.

Noting the murder in the Ethrite's eyes Dominic quickly snapped his mouth shut.

Giving a nod, Nicole gestured to the pair to start running, while she quickly pulled out her cell.

Tragedy was already running trying to drag Serge along with her. Tolle and the three Ethics Council officers was up front taking a stand. Clementine was working on a portal. Jeffry did something to keep the stretcher the wounded apprentice was on afloat as he moved back in a controlled manner. Amadeus kept an eye on Dominic while he also moved back, his dagger in his hands.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:49 pm

Anja's Post:

'Who wants my rifle?' she'll call out, while working her cell; looking online to find contact details for the lab's Security Office..
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:01 pm

Nicole wrote:Nicole left it at that; another trick and she wasn't that stupid...
Colin looked back at Nicole, then sighed, "You do realise that when I ask your opinion, I actually want to hear it. Even if that means being corrected?"

Anja wrote:Tragedy gave a concerned nod and muttered.
"I guess we will have to lick our wounds together."
Referring to the fact that she had lost her entire Chantry, only she and her friend waiting back at the town house had escaped the massacre.
He nodded, giving her a soft pat on the back, "We will."

Anja wrote:"I am not a skilled teleporter but I will try."
Jeffry said and he begun to signal for a retreat. Dominic started chuckling.
"Oh man you shits you are going to get it now."
He declared happily.
Nicole wrote:'Last round, your skull.' Nicole silently noted.
Anja wrote:Noting the murder in the Ethrite's eyes Dominic quickly snapped his mouth shut.
He glanced at the corrupt Quaesitor, "Nick, if D'Angelo tries something, like running, his kneecap privileges are lost."

Nicole wrote:Right at the end of the rear, Nicole drew up an emergency plan. If attacked from the front, she would simply pull back a bit and retreat if they broke the line - perhaps grabbing Serge and/or Tragedy if possible. If attacked from the rear, she would hopefully engage at distance and hope backup was on the way. If attacked on the side, well... she'd never really had a good plan for that. Fucking army has it easy; they didn't have to worry about the fourth dimension (aka attacks from the umbra etc)

Anja wrote:"Miss Bouchard, protect the rear but focus on getting Mr Yager and Miss Tragedy out safe, if he try to run put a bullet in our prisoner...somewhere non fatal but painful!"
Jeffry ordered before he started the ritual gestured for his teleportation spell while still backing off. Amadeus jumped in front of the group with his daggers ready, Master Tolle grabbed his wand, cast a spell and if possible paled.
"Run...I am old...I will buy time run..."
The old mage whispered in a weak voice.
"Let me atone...the Island creatures...many of them...run!"
Dominic paled.
"But...but they will attack me to. Tolle ignored him as he stepped in front of the group. Strange sounds came from around a bend in the hallway as the old Quesitor grabbed his staff with a determined look on his face.
Nicole wrote:Giving a nod, Nicole gestured to the pair to start running, while she quickly pulled out her cell.
Anja wrote:Tragedy was already running trying to drag Serge along with her. Tolle and the three Ethics Council officers was up front taking a stand. Clementine was working on a portal. Jeffry did something to keep the stretcher the wounded apprentice was on afloat as he moved back in a controlled manner. Amadeus kept an eye on Dominic while he also moved back, his dagger in his hands.
He stepped up in front, next to the Enforcers, "Like hell you are, Sir, you have important work to do, and I am not about to lose one of the best lawyers in the Traditions to these bastards... not without a fight."
Stepping out in front of the Masters, he hefted the cane in his right hand, and the pistol in his left, "You are able to destroy them more effectively than I, but I have a defense none of you do. I... am a shard cluster."

Anja wrote:Tragedy grabbed Serge by the arm and tried to get him to run. Dr Mulch and his two assistants jumped into action to try to assist Master Tolle to by the group time.
"I am my Master's student and teleportation is not our strongest suit but I am a Master of Correspondence so I will do."
He shouted back, "Get the others to safety, and D'Angelo into a cell; I will see him on trial, and so will Master Tolle!"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:24 pm

Anja wrote:Tragedy grabbed Serge by the arm and tried to get him to run. Dr Mulch and his two assistants jumped into action to try to assist Master Tolle to by the group time.
Anja wrote:Tragedy was already running trying to drag Serge along with her. Tolle and the three Ethics Council officers was up front taking a stand. Clementine was working on a portal. Jeffry did something to keep the stretcher the wounded apprentice was on afloat as he moved back in a controlled manner. Amadeus kept an eye on Dominic while he also moved back, his dagger in his hands.
Colin wrote:He stepped up in front, next to the Enforcers, "Like hell you are, Sir, you have important work to do, and I am not about to lose one of the best lawyers in the Traditions to these bastards... not without a fight."
Stepping out in front of the Masters, he hefted the cane in his right hand, and the pistol in his left, "You are able to destroy them more effectively than I, but I have a defense none of you do. I... am a shard cluster."
Colin wrote:He shouted back, "Get the others to safety, and D'Angelo into a cell; I will see him on trial, and so will Master Tolle!"

"Dammit, are we the only ones running?" Serge asked as he let himself be dragged away by Tragedy, whilst seeing everyone prepare for battle. He pulled out his phone and went to his gallery of drawings, getting ready to invoke one of them when the situation called for it.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:57 pm

He nodded, giving her a soft pat on the back, "We will."

Tragedy gave a sad sigh and nodded.

'Who wants my rifle?' she'll call out, while working her cell; looking online to find contact details for the lab's Security Office..

You found what floor of the Chantry it was on and a phone number.
"I can handle a rifle, I went to a class as a local range once but I have never shot anything not made out of cardboard."
Tragedy commented as she passed Nicole while running.

He glanced at the corrupt Quaesitor, "Nick, if D'Angelo tries something, like running, his kneecap privileges are lost."

Dominic gave a nervous whimper.

He stepped up in front, next to the Enforcers, "Like hell you are, Sir, you have important work to do, and I am not about to lose one of the best lawyers in the Traditions to these bastards... not without a fight."

"A shard cluster? Very well."
Tolle said and he moved aside slightly.
"We attack when we see them and if any of them try to em eat Mr Wainwright hopefully it will be disabled for a moment."
The Quesitor ordered as horrid creatures rounded the corner, they looked like desiccated corpses or maybe plants formed into humanoid shapes and then dried, and their mouths was lamprey mounts filled with sharp teeth. Master Tolle started casting spells against them and the Ethrites started shooting at them but there was many of the creatures and they was hard to kill.

He shouted back, "Get the others to safety, and D'Angelo into a cell; I will see him on trial, and so will Master Tolle!"

"I am working as fast as I can."
Clementine said as Jeffry reached into his pocket realm and pulled out his sword and with that in hand he covered the retreat.

"Dammit, are we the only ones running?" Serge asked as he let himself be dragged away by Tragedy, whilst seeing everyone prepare for battle. He pulled out his phone and went to his gallery of drawings, getting ready to invoke one of them when the situation called for it.

"We was told to run, let us not get into anyone's way."
Tragedy shouted.
"Also I really, really, really like to keep my Avatar so run kid, for the love of fuck run!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:35 pm

Anja wrote:"A shard cluster? Very well."
"We attack when we see them and if any of them try to em eat Mr Wainwright hopefully it will be disabled for a moment."
The Quesitor ordered as horrid creatures rounded the corner, they looked like desiccated corpses or maybe plants formed into humanoid shapes and then dried, and their mouths was lamprey mounts filled with sharp teeth. Master Tolle started casting spells against them and the Ethrites started shooting at them but there was many of the creatures and they was hard to kill.
Colin gave a brisk, short nod, and braced himself, leveling his handgun at the first beast and squeezing off a round at its head, thinking inward, 'I hope my faith in you is not misplaced... but I really can't afford losing Master Tolle right now. I'll do my best to keep them at bay, but... there are no guarantees I can hold them off me entirely.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:30 am

Colin gave a brisk, short nod, and braced himself, leveling his handgun at the first beast and squeezing off a round at its head, thinking inward, 'I hope my faith in you is not misplaced... but I really can't afford losing Master Tolle right now. I'll do my best to keep them at bay, but... there are no guarantees I can hold them off me entirely.'

"I doubt they can harm me."
Mia replied sipping her tea.
"You on the other hand my host, they do have claws."
You shot one of the creatures and it harmed it but it was still coming, the creatures was hurt by physical weapons but they was fairly durable. Amadeus pointed a bloody palm in your direction and your gun glowed for a moment. At the same time the Enforcers opened fire mowing down one of the creatures. One of the monsters got past the barrage and tried to bite Mia...and instantly regretted it. The creature sank to the ground screaming and while the feeling of it grasping for your soul was unpleasant it clearly hut the creature more.

Master Tolle ripped one of the creatures apart with some sort of effect, he gestured and it was no more. Jeffry rushed forwards with his sword engaging one of the critters. Tragedy tried to get Serge away and protect him while a portal was starting to form from where Clementine was working.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:30 pm

[Horizon Chantry, Labs]

Spoiler:

'Is this, like the time for this conversation?'

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

'Move, now.' She'll say to the prisoner, gesturing with her pistol while calling the number and starting to move down the hallway, all the while looking to see if there is anyone out and about - this was a lab complex after all, and from her experience there should be a secure lab somewhere or evacuation room which they could hole up in...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:38 pm

[Horizon Chantry, Labs]
Nicole wrote:'Is this, like the time for this conversation?'
Colin shrugged, "The conversation of fuel, we can spare a few moments for it while we wait for Master Tolle and his retinue. The one you apparently have in mind, no."

Anja wrote:"I doubt they can harm me."
Mia replied sipping her tea.
"You on the other hand my host, they do have claws."
You shot one of the creatures and it harmed it but it was still coming, the creatures was hurt by physical weapons but they was fairly durable. Amadeus pointed a bloody palm in your direction and your gun glowed for a moment. At the same time the Enforcers opened fire mowing down one of the creatures. One of the monsters got past the barrage and tried to bite Mia...and instantly regretted it. The creature sank to the ground screaming and while the feeling of it grasping for your soul was unpleasant it clearly hut the creature more.

Master Tolle ripped one of the creatures apart with some sort of effect, he gestured and it was no more. Jeffry rushed forwards with his sword engaging one of the critters. Tragedy tried to get Serge away and protect him while a portal was starting to form from where Clementine was working.
He grinned at the remorseful beast, "Thank you, Amadeus!"
He then leveled his gun at the beast's forehead and squeezed the trigger, aiming to put it out of everyone's misery.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:22 pm

Move, now.' She'll say to the prisoner, gesturing with her pistol while calling the number and starting to move down the hallway, all the while looking to see if there is anyone out and about - this was a lab complex after all, and from her experience there should be a secure lab somewhere or evacuation room which they could hole up in...

Dominic did not need to be asked twice, he wanted no part of the creatures so he ran in the direction indicated as well as he could given his restraints.

You did see some Etherites starting to peek out of their labs, yelp, some leaving their labs and running others locking their doors and retreating inside. The security offices was likely not down here in the catacombs though but in the main Sons of Ether quarters up int he Chantry.

You made a call and a woman replied.
"Ethics Council and Children of Ether Security Office Horizon Chantry department how may I assist you?"

He grinned at the remorseful beast, "Thank you, Amadeus!"
He then leveled his gun at the beast's forehead and squeezed the trigger, aiming to put it out of everyone's misery.

Amadeus grinned as he tossed a dagger at another of the creatures, wounding it. You shot the one who was still busy regretting it's life choices in the head and the creature collapsed and started turning to goo. You saw two of the creatures attacking Jeffry while the Etherites and Tolle struggled with others. Two of the Avatar Eaters was trying to get past to get at the fleeing mages further down the hallway. The portal was wide enough to climb though now though soon your group could escape, clearly something hindered the Correspondence magick being used but Clementine forced her way through.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Oct 07, 2024 5:08 am

Anja wrote:"We was told to run, let us not get into anyone's way."
Tragedy shouted.
"Also I really, really, really like to keep my Avatar so run kid, for the love of fuck run!"
Anja wrote:"A shard cluster? Very well."
Anja wrote:Master Tolle ripped one of the creatures apart with some sort of effect, he gestured and it was no more. Jeffry rushed forwards with his sword engaging one of the critters. Tragedy tried to get Serge away and protect him while a portal was starting to form from where Clementine was working.
Anja wrote:Amadeus grinned as he tossed a dagger at another of the creatures, wounding it. You shot the one who was still busy regretting it's life choices in the head and the creature collapsed and started turning to goo. You saw two of the creatures attacking Jeffry while the Etherites and Tolle struggled with others. Two of the Avatar Eaters was trying to get past to get at the fleeing mages further down the hallway. The portal was wide enough to climb though now though soon your group could escape, clearly something hindered the Correspondence magick being used but Clementine forced her way through.

"I'm moving! I'm moving!" Serge said responding to Tragedy's insistence over the sounds of gunfire and magick. When the portal was opened and ready to use, Serge would make his way over to it, knowing that none of his allies would feel comfortable leaving until all of the non-combatants were properly evacuated.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:29 am

"I'm moving! I'm moving!" Serge said responding to Tragedy's insistence over the sounds of gunfire and magick. When the portal was opened and ready to use, Serge would make his way over to it, knowing that none of his allies would feel comfortable leaving until all of the non-combatants were properly evacuated.

"I am teleporting you to Dr Mulch's office, let his people know what is happening!"
Clementine said as Tragedy bent down to get through the widening portal, still trying to draw Serge with her through.

[Sons of Ether Quarters Horizon Chantry.]

On the other side of the portal was a handsome corridor, it was decorated in a Victorian style with heavy furniture and paintings on the walls, a door in front of the two young mages said in engraved brass.
"Dr Mulch--Ethics Council Offices-Horizon Chantry Department."
A woman in a gray dress balancing a stack of papers on one arm while adjusting her round glasses with the other started at the two newcomers.
"Ehm...hello...are you here to see Dr Mulch?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:28 am

Anja wrote:Amadeus grinned as he tossed a dagger at another of the creatures, wounding it. You shot the one who was still busy regretting it's life choices in the head and the creature collapsed and started turning to goo. You saw two of the creatures attacking Jeffry while the Etherites and Tolle struggled with others. Two of the Avatar Eaters was trying to get past to get at the fleeing mages further down the hallway. The portal was wide enough to climb though now though soon your group could escape, clearly something hindered the Correspondence magick being used but Clementine forced her way through.
Colin twisted slightly, firing at the ones trying to get past toward the runners, swinging his cane and breaking teeth to slow down the beasts until the Masters could more thoroughly dispose of them with superior firepower, "You! *Bang* Will! *Thwack* Not! *Bang* Hurt! *Bang* Them! *Thwack*" emphasizing each word with a gunshot or a blunt impact, doing his best to keep some space between the other Magi and the beasts... just enough for the Masters to do their work uninterrupted.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 07, 2024 11:04 am

Colin twisted slightly, firing at the ones trying to get past toward the runners, swinging his cane and breaking teeth to slow down the beasts until the Masters could more thoroughly dispose of them with superior firepower, "You! *Bang* Will! *Thwack* Not! *Bang* Hurt! *Bang* Them! *Thwack*" emphasizing each word with a gunshot or a blunt impact, doing his best to keep some space between the other Magi and the beasts... just enough for the Masters to do their work uninterrupted.

One of the creatures veered of and tried to bite Colin again this did not result in good things for the creature. Several of them was swarming Jeffry and he was barely holding them at bay. The Etherites had to fall back but Tolle dispatched a few with his spirit magick, and even so the creature just kept coming. Madame Fat Cat hissed and used one of her Charms a bit of roof, as big as melon came loose and crushed one of the creatures who got to close to her wounded master.
"The portal is open fall back."
Clementine yelled. The flood kept coming though.
"I notice a portal...to the creatures island, I am going to work on closing it!"
The Virtual Adept Master shouted as she tapped at her phone.

(OOC: I will hold off on advancing this to much until everyone have had a chance to reply.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:01 pm

[Horizon Chantry, Labs]

Colin's Post:

'Who is his retinue?'

Serge's Post:

Anja's Post:

'Through the portal.' she'll order Dominic, getting her artificial hand free. Because she was going to shock him just as he went through so he arrived at their destination unconscious. Hopefully, he'd be out for three or so minutes which would be enough time for them to secure him.

[Attempting 'Shocking Touch'. Is this a two-way portal or not?]

Anja's Post:

'Labs under attack. Activate lockdown procedure and send officers to corridor by lab [number/name]' Nicole replied firmly but clearly. While she clearly didn't have the authority to order anything, unless the labs were utterly incompetent several people would be pressing their emergency alarms and the security office should have their automated detection systems shouting at them...

[Some American schools/colleges etc have this sort of stuff now re: shooters so it's no leap of imagination. And the labs would have names/numbers on the doors.]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:58 pm

'Through the portal.' she'll order Dominic, getting her artificial hand free. Because she was going to shock him just as he went through so he arrived at their destination unconscious. Hopefully, he'd be out for three or so minutes which would be enough time for them to secure him.

Dominic hurried though the portal and you shocked him, I mean he was restrained and terrified so it was not that hard. Serge you see Dominic D'Angelo stumble though the portal and collapsing stunned on the floor.

'Labs under attack. Activate lockdown procedure and send officers to corridor by lab [number/name]' Nicole replied firmly but clearly. While she clearly didn't have the authority to order anything, unless the labs were utterly incompetent several people would be pressing their emergency alarms and the security office should have their automated detection systems shouting at them...

The sign on the door said Ingrid Hegenbright-Astrophysics and Robotics. The voice on the phone replied.
"We have gotten several calls for help Ma'am, we will send security personel to your location, please get any non combatants to safety."
The woman instructed.
"Can you tell me more about what the situation is, what is the nature of the threat Ma'am?"

(OOC: Yes it to two ways.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:32 pm

Anja's Post:

Once he was shocked and through the portal, Nicole then clicked the pistol safety on, gripped it barrel-first and shoved her arm through the portal - hopefully one of the pair would get the hint and take the weapon...

Anja's Post:

Quickly Nicole glanced at the fight nearby and tried to ID the manner of hostiles they were facing, using her free hand to unzip her rifle-case and grab it...

[Whatever rolls you think are appropriate here, Great One.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:49 pm

[Horizon Chantry, Labs]
Nicole wrote:'Who is his retinue?'
Colin frowned, "Ethics Council officers. Etherites. Master Tolle himself is incorruptible - he's not... human enough, I suppose, to be vulnerable to that - and if he says he can't trust any other Traditions' Enforcers, you can take it for granted he has very valid concerns regarding infiltrators in the various Traditions, including his own. He did not specify names, but if he has vetted them, under these circumstances, I trust them."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next