Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Yesterday at 7:45 am

[Sons of Ether Quarters Horizon Chantry.]

Serge watched the women leave and then thought about her words some more. "So they thought this guy was having an affair with the Primus? That certainly would've been much more preferable to what he's actually been up to." Serge said eventually whilst exploring the room a bit more as he waited.

"Yeah I mean a forbidden love affair between the Primus and a Quesitor...they have to keep their affair hidden or at least one of them would loose their jobs due to you know favoritism concerns, but at the end they both choose love over political power...now that is one for the romance books."
Tragedy said dreamily.
"Instead it is just good old evil cults and treachery."
She muttered and glared at the still unconscious D'Angelo.

The room was practical. There was a coffee maker with a half filled pot. Some strange machines, book shelves filled with legal books. Some pictures showing smiling people at conventions and research facilities. A picture that show Mulch together with a middle aged man, a little girl and a small dog with them was sitting on Mulch's desk along with some paper work and a computer. There was a dying potted plant on a corner of the desk, long forgotten and dry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

Post by Warpmind Yesterday at 11:44 am

[Horizon Chantry, Catacombs]
Anja wrote:Well the creatures ate Avatars and excreted Quintessence, however their food was rare, mostly they ate spirits. You got about 10 drams out of their remains of various Resonances from the spirits they had consumed.
"Yes perhaps you should invest in armored...ehm trousers my good man."
Jeffry said as he finished up his cleaning of the sword. You heard the Good Boys get exited and Mulch said.
"Him...sound like they found something, wait here I will go and make sure all is well."
Colin let out a soft snort, "I've been informed about some suitable fabrics from the Sons of Ether, and I'm planning on making a personal investment. If I can use my usual tailor, that would be preferable, but I suspect that would be a bit of a risk."
Holding up the rose quartz, he limped over to Amadeus, "It's a... somewhat esoteric blend of Quintessence, from various spirits; no Avatars, I think... will this help top you up for healing?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Yesterday at 12:29 pm

olin let out a soft snort, "I've been informed about some suitable fabrics from the Sons of Ether, and I'm planning on making a personal investment. If I can use my usual tailor, that would be preferable, but I suspect that would be a bit of a risk."

"Have you considered having the garments enchanted after you get your tailor to create them?"
Jeffry asked.
"That should solve the problem, rather than having them work with enchanted fabrics."

Holding up the rose quartz, he limped over to Amadeus, "It's a... somewhat esoteric blend of Quintessence, from various spirits; no Avatars, I think... will this help top you up for healing?"

"It might."
Amadeus said as he finished up with Tolle and exteneded his hand to help the old man to his feet, he then took the rose quarts and examined it.
"Yes this will do nicely...very well then, your turn then Mr Wainwright, let us take a look at your injuries."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Yesterday at 2:15 pm

Anja wrote:"Have you considered having the garments enchanted after you get your tailor to create them?"
Jeffry asked.
"That should solve the problem, rather than having them work with enchanted fabrics."
Colin nodded, "That is an option - I'm going to have to look into whether the pre-enhanced fabrics are more practical than the enhancement formula. Well, or I could work on the suit, myself, as a temporary augmentation, of course - a little bit of heightened resilience, tear-proofing, that sort of thing."

Anja wrote:"It might."
Amadeus said as he finished up with Tolle and exteneded his hand to help the old man to his feet, he then took the rose quarts and examined it.
"Yes this will do nicely...very well then, your turn then Mr Wainwright, let us take a look at your injuries."
He sighed and took off his jacket before rolling up his shirtsleeve, "A few teeth marks on the arm, and of course the wounded pride... I think I should be able to mend the fabrics, but flesh is still far beyond my ken. Will you be alright for tomorrow's hearings, Master Tolle?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Yesterday at 7:16 pm

Anja's Post:

'Wait... does that mean more shooting is coming?' she replied quizzically, looking at the clips curiously.

Anja's Post:

'Think situation is under control. Don't believe there's any casualties, no more immediate hostiles.' Nicole replied after evaluating the situation quickly. 'The prisoner needs to be secured.'

Colin's Post:

Nicole kept a lookout for more hostiles.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Today at 5:45 am

Anja wrote:"Yeah I mean a forbidden love affair between the Primus and a Quesitor...they have to keep their affair hidden or at least one of them would loose their jobs due to you know favoritism concerns, but at the end they both choose love over political power...now that is one for the romance books."
Tragedy said dreamily.
"Instead it is just good old evil cults and treachery."
She muttered and glared at the still unconscious D'Angelo.

The room was practical. There was a coffee maker with a half filled pot. Some strange machines, book shelves filled with legal books. Some pictures showing smiling people at conventions and research facilities. A picture that show Mulch together with a middle aged man, a little girl and a small dog with them was sitting on Mulch's desk along with some paper work and a computer. There was a dying potted plant on a corner of the desk, long forgotten and dry.

"One of these machines does something cool. I know it. No Etherite office is complete without the random steam powered gadget that does something completely wild. I bet you one of these machines can re-write your DNA and makes you half-lizard. Maybe it's the coffee maker that does it...." Serge mused confidently despite there being literally no evidence for such a claim.

"Hey by the way. The unconscious apprentice was with our group when we were attacked right? He was on the water-based inflatable stretcher and the cat was on top of him?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Today at 9:05 am

Colin nodded, "That is an option - I'm going to have to look into whether the pre-enhanced fabrics are more practical than the enhancement formula. Well, or I could work on the suit, myself, as a temporary augmentation, of course - a little bit of heightened resilience, tear-proofing, that sort of thing."

Jeffry just nodded at that.

He sighed and took off his jacket before rolling up his shirtsleeve, "A few teeth marks on the arm, and of course the wounded pride... I think I should be able to mend the fabrics, but flesh is still far beyond my ken. Will you be alright for tomorrow's hearings, Master Tolle?"

Amadeus nodded, he cut a few runes into his own arm and drew symbols in the air. Colin's flesh kit together until only slightly tender, pink, new skin remained of the wounds. Tolle gave a crisp nod.
"I am fine, the injuries to my Avatar is minor and he have become so distant..."
The old main's voice trailed of.
"I will do my duty."

Wait... does that mean more shooting is coming?' she replied quizzically, looking at the clips curiously.

"Likely before the day is done according to my device."
The Etherite said. The clips was standard issue for your weapon.
"Such predictions are after all predictions and not set in stone but hey better to have the ammo and not need it than need it and not have it."

'Think situation is under control. Don't believe there's any casualties, no more immediate hostiles.' Nicole replied after evaluating the situation quickly. 'The prisoner needs to be secured.'

"That is being taken care of. Security personnel are being sent to your location to get your group and the scientist out of the Catacombs so a proper sweep can be done just to be sure."
The woman on the phone informed you.

Nicole kept a lookout for more hostiles.

There was none but there was scared...confused Etherites now starting to come out of their labs, looking around nervously.
"What the fuck happened?"
An Asian man in a white coat asked.
"Allot of shooting."
A red haired woman muttered.
"I head them shout about island creatures? Are they gone?"
A chubby man with thick glasses muttered glancing around nervously.

"One of these machines does something cool. I know it. No Etherite office is complete without the random steam powered gadget that does something completely wild. I bet you one of these machines can re-write your DNA and makes you half-lizard. Maybe it's the coffee maker that does it...." Serge mused confidently despite there being literally no evidence for such a claim.

"Not all Etherites work with steam but yeah...possibly better not to touch anything use to be sure."
Tragedy said as she sat on Dominic.

"Hey by the way. The unconscious apprentice was with our group when we were attacked right? He was on the water-based inflatable stretcher and the cat was on top of him?"

"Yeah...he and the cat is still down there with the others...I hope they are okey."
The Verbena muttered sounding concerned.

At that point the woman you had spoken with earlier and three men in Ethics Council uniforms came into the office after knocking to reveal their presence.
"Hello again, I brought help to secure your prisoner, I thought it best to not involved the Hermetics."
The woman said pointing at Dominic.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply it got a bit hectic yesterday.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7