Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:14 am

[Sons of Ether Quarters Horizon Chantry.]

Anja wrote:"I am teleporting you to Dr Mulch's office, let his people know what is happening!"
Clementine said as Tragedy bent down to get through the widening portal, still trying to draw Serge with her through.
Anja wrote:On the other side of the portal was a handsome corridor, it was decorated in a Victorian style with heavy furniture and paintings on the walls, a door in front of the two young mages said in engraved brass.
"Dr Mulch--Ethics Council Offices-Horizon Chantry Department."
A woman in a gray dress balancing a stack of papers on one arm while adjusting her round glasses with the other started at the two newcomers.
"Ehm...hello...are you here to see Dr Mulch?"
She asked.

Serge, who was no stranger to rapidly changing environments, took no time in explaining the situation. "There's a horde of plant zombie monster on the other side of that portal that we could use some help stopping. If you could forward that to Dr. Mulch that would be greatly appreciated. Also Hi. How's your day going?"

Anja wrote:Dominic hurried though the portal and you shocked him, I mean he was restrained and terrified so it was not that hard. Serge you see Dominic D'Angelo stumble though the portal and collapsing stunned on the floor.

Serge looked down at the unconscious quesitor and then back up at the women in the grey dress. "Also this guy is wanted for so many crimes. He should probably be restrained. Or taken away....somewhere."

Nicole wrote:Once he was shocked and through the portal, Nicole then clicked the pistol safety on, gripped it barrel-first and shoved her arm through the portal - hopefully one of the pair would get the hint and take the weapon...

Serge was looking back at the portal to see if anyone else would come through. Seeing the weapon he looked back at the lady in grey and said, "And that's a pistol. It's attached to my cabalmate who's fighting in the aforementioned battle against plant zombie monsters. I think she wants one of us to take it and it's probably not me since I'm more likely to shoot myself."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Verbena Rescue, Dinner with the Admiral and Evil Twins IC Thread 62

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 08, 2024 11:59 am

Once he was shocked and through the portal, Nicole then clicked the pistol safety on, gripped it barrel-first and shoved her arm through the portal - hopefully one of the pair would get the hint and take the weapon...

Serge was looking back at the portal to see if anyone else would come through. Seeing the weapon he looked back at the lady in grey and said, "And that's a pistol. It's attached to my cabalmate who's fighting in the aforementioned battle against plant zombie monsters. I think she wants one of us to take it and it's probably not me since I'm more likely to shoot myself."

Tragedy took the gun, checked it and then aimed it at Dominic despite the shocked look of the woman met in the hallway.
"I am hardly an expert."
The Verbena muttered.
"But at this distance I doubt I could miss."
She said and she glared down at the unconscious Dominic.

Serge, who was no stranger to rapidly changing environments, took no time in explaining the situation. "There's a horde of plant zombie monster on the other side of that portal that we could use some help stopping. If you could forward that to Dr. Mulch that would be greatly appreciated. Also Hi. How's your day going?"

"You know busy with the conference and dragon mating season, I was sort of looking forward to going home early and have dinner."
The woman said still looking shocked.
"What my friend mean is that the island Avatar Eaters is down there and Dr Mulch know he is down there as well fighting them but we need help...oh and this guy tried to Gilgul another guy so...ehm help."
Tragedy blurted out. The young Ethrrite paled.
"I see...into the office, quickly I will contact my superiors."
She said opening the door to Dr Mulch's office and indicating the two mages should drag their prisoner inside.
"Avatar Eaters...are you sure Miss?"
"Oh yeah."
"Well ok then."

Serge looked down at the unconscious quesitor and then back up at the women in the grey dress. "Also this guy is wanted for so many crimes. He should probably be restrained. Or taken away....somewhere."

"There are restraints in the office...I ehm this is above my pay grade."
The woman in gray said nervously.
"Let us get him inside and take it from there."

[Horizon Chantry, Catacombs]

Quickly Nicole glanced at the fight nearby and tried to ID the manner of hostiles they were facing, using her free hand to unzip her rifle-case and grab it...

You had seen them before, attacking Steehaven just after you got there. You have been told they are creatures from a Island on Horizon that eat Avatars.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:32 pm

[Horizon Chantry, Labs]

Colin's Post:

A nod to this.

Anja's Post:

'Looks like zombies with big sucky mouths. At least half-dozen.' she replied, now pulling out a couple of spare clips from the bag and shoving them in her coat pockets.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:04 pm

Looks like zombies with big sucky mouths. At least half-dozen.' she replied, now pulling out a couple of spare clips from the bag and shoving them in her coat pockets.

"Zombies? And experiment gone wrong?"
The woman on the phone asked confused.
"Say they are the Avatar eating creatures from the Islands."
Celementine suggested as she tapped furiously at her tablet.
"I am trying to close the portal to the island to prevent more from coming through."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:50 pm

Anja's Post:

'No. Coming from a transport portal. Something about 'eating creatures from the Islands'.' Nicole said down the phone. 'If you lock everything down, the portal should collapse.' picking up the rifle and checking the action with her spare hand.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Oct 10, 2024 5:12 am

Anja wrote:"You know busy with the conference and dragon mating season, I was sort of looking forward to going home early and have dinner."
The woman said still looking shocked.
"What my friend mean is that the island Avatar Eaters is down there and Dr Mulch know he is down there as well fighting them but we need help...oh and this guy tried to Gilgul another guy so...ehm help."
Tragedy blurted out. The young Ethrrite paled.
"I see...into the office, quickly I will contact my superiors."
She said opening the door to Dr Mulch's office and indicating the two mages should drag their prisoner inside.
"Avatar Eaters...are you sure Miss?"
"Oh yeah."
"Well ok then."
Anja wrote:
"There are restraints in the office...I ehm this is above my pay grade."
The woman in gray said nervously.
"Let us get him inside and take it from there."
Anja wrote:Tragedy took the gun, checked it and then aimed it at Dominic despite the shocked look of the woman met in the hallway.
"I am hardly an expert."
The Verbena muttered.
"But at this distance I doubt I could miss."
She said and she glared down at the unconscious Dominic.

"Actually met a couple of Dragons. There surprisingly chill so long as you constantly comment on their magnificence." Serge said as he began to drag the unconscious body into the office, mostly relying on the strength of youth and Tragedy's help.

"But yeah. Avatar Eaters. Loads of them. Thanks for the help."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 10, 2024 8:27 am

'No. Coming from a transport portal. Something about 'eating creatures from the Islands'.' Nicole said down the phone. 'If you lock everything down, the portal should collapse.' picking up the rifle and checking the action with her spare hand.

"Oh shit..The Avatar Eaters?"
The woman on the phone asked.
"Ok I will activate our main wards for the labs, make sure anyone who are going to teleport out do so first as once I do so all portals will be shut of."
She instructed, now sounding rather stressed.

"Actually met a couple of Dragons. There surprisingly chill so long as you constantly comment on their magnificence." Serge said as he began to drag the unconscious body into the office, mostly relying on the strength of youth and Tragedy's help.

"I mean they are dragons, they have egos the size of Manhattan but eah the blue ones we have here on Horizon are usually not hostile."
The young Etherite said as she helped to get D'Angelo dragged into Dr Mulch's nice and tidy office. There was a desk, a book shelf, two chairs in front of the desk and a computer on the desk itself. Some framed credentials and a painting of some fish hung on the wall.

"But yeah. Avatar Eaters. Loads of them. Thanks for the help."

"Ok...shit..."
The woman said.
"I will get some restraints but it do seam your prisoner is pretty well tied up already...are anyone else in dangers? Are more telporting up here, if more are in danger we need to get them help at once."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:14 pm

Anja's Post:

'Do it now. Think we've got enough to fight the remaining off...' she replied, abruptly ending the call, shoving the phone in a pocket and readying her rifle...

[My guess is Nick is one/two rounds ahead of Colin, and then it would (ideally) take one more round for the lockdown to be activated (hopefully severing the reinforcement portal).]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:05 pm

[Horizon Chantry, Labs]
Nicole wrote:A nod to this.
Colin thought for a moment, "Small word of advice concerning Master Tolle - be succinct, avoid more modern slang or references to technology. He is... inflexible, and while I doubt he will take offense at neologisms, he's not good with modern machines. He is also a critical ally to be on the good side of right now, seeing as he'll be Kyle's attorney at his hearing."

Anja wrote:One of the creatures veered of and tried to bite Colin again this did not result in good things for the creature. Several of them was swarming Jeffry and he was barely holding them at bay. The Etherites had to fall back but Tolle dispatched a few with his spirit magick, and even so the creature just kept coming. Madame Fat Cat hissed and used one of her Charms a bit of roof, as big as melon came loose and crushed one of the creatures who got to close to her wounded master.
"The portal is open fall back."
Clementine yelled. The flood kept coming though.
"I notice a portal...to the creatures island, I am going to work on closing it!"
The Virtual Adept Master shouted as she tapped at her phone.
Colin let out a few choice, highly British expletives at the beasts as he holstered his empty pistol and swung the makeshift mace two-handed, "Appreciate that, Ma'am. Without wanting to rush you, any chance you can drag a few of them back through it in the process?"

((OOC: Nick's probably not really ahead of Colin as such, Colin is just doing a rinse and repeat, for want of particularly relevant options to body-blocking and bludgeoning beasts...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Oct 11, 2024 5:42 am

Anja wrote:"I mean they are dragons, they have egos the size of Manhattan but eah the blue ones we have here on Horizon are usually not hostile."
The young Etherite said as she helped to get D'Angelo dragged into Dr Mulch's nice and tidy office. There was a desk, a book shelf, two chairs in front of the desk and a computer on the desk itself. Some framed credentials and a painting of some fish hung on the wall.
Anja wrote:"Ok...shit..."
The woman said.
"I will get some restraints but it do seam your prisoner is pretty well tied up already...are anyone else in dangers? Are more teleporting up here, if more are in danger we need to get them help at once."

"More should be coming through that portal. We had a whole group of people with us and most of us are super battle-worn. The catacombs haven't really been kind to us. Any help you can provide them would be greatly appreciated." Serge said glancing back in the direction of the portal, slightly worried that it was currently just him, Tragedy, and disgraced Quesitor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:12 am

'Do it now. Think we've got enough to fight the remaining off...' she replied, abruptly ending the call, shoving the phone in a pocket and readying her rifle...

You did not get a response as the clerk went to activate the security measure. You do see the creatures are flooding around the Masters, three of them was after Jeffry and while he was a fine swordsman they gave him no time to use his magick. Dr Mulch had one biting into his arm before he shot it with a ray gun. More disturbingly still the creatures was trying to get into the labs and the juicy Etherites inside. Dr Mulch's assistants was protecting Clementine while she kept tapping at her tablet. Amadeus flittered among the combatants delivering stabs to the enemy and healing where it was needed, though the real danger of the creatures he could not heal.

Colin let out a few choice, highly British expletives at the beasts as he holstered his empty pistol and swung the makeshift mace two-handed, "Appreciate that, Ma'am. Without wanting to rush you, any chance you can drag a few of them back through it in the process?"

"Working on it...I got a notice that the lab's security systems are activating, that will shut down portals I will try to get as many as possible out before that."
Clementine said, her eyes never leaving her tablet as she tapped and then two things happened shortly after one another, about a third of the creatures was dragged hissing away, presumably sent back to their island home, and both portals abruptly shut down. You heard clonking of heavy feet as combat robots that looked like dogs, but sleek and headless with machine guns mounted on their backs appeared out of hatches in the wall and started laying into the creatures.

You felt a most embarrassing pain as one of the Island creatures who had managed to get past gave up on eating Mia and decided to take a good bite out of your posterior. You knocked a few of them away with the club, there was allot of them though. The one behind you screech as Amadeus decided to introduce it to his daggers. That being said a shard cluster had helped slow the creatures down and fewer had made it past the defenders than would have without Mia. You heard the soul shard of Jace protest wildly as Mia used him as a mace to keep the creatures away, still with her tea up in one hand.

"More should be coming through that portal. We had a whole group of people with us and most of us are super battle-worn. The catacombs haven't really been kind to us. Any help you can provide them would be greatly appreciated." Serge said glancing back in the direction of the portal, slightly worried that it was currently just him, Tragedy, and disgraced Quesitor.

The portal just suddenly shut off as you was looking at it.
"Oh..."
The young Etherite woman said.
"I suspect our security procedures activated, that do mean your group will be aided by our security robots though."
She commented.
"Let me try to call my superior you guard the prisoner...hey is that not one of the higher up Harry Potters? Sorry Hermetics?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:35 am

Anja wrote:"Working on it...I got a notice that the lab's security systems are activating, that will shut down portals I will try to get as many as possible out before that."
Clementine said, her eyes never leaving her tablet as she tapped and then two things happened shortly after one another, about a third of the creatures was dragged hissing away, presumably sent back to their island home, and both portals abruptly shut down. You heard clonking of heavy feet as combat robots that looked like dogs, but sleek and headless with machine guns mounted on their backs appeared out of hatches in the wall and started laying into the creatures.
Colin grinned, "Stellar work... oh, these look like good boys."

Anja wrote:You felt a most embarrassing pain as one of the Island creatures who had managed to get past gave up on eating Mia and decided to take a good bite out of your posterior. You knocked a few of them away with the club, there was allot of them though. The one behind you screech as Amadeus decided to introduce it to his daggers. That being said a shard cluster had helped slow the creatures down and fewer had made it past the defenders than would have without Mia. You heard the soul shard of Jace protest wildly as Mia used him as a mace to keep the creatures away, still with her tea up in one hand.
He let out an angry yelp and took a swing at the teeth of the one that bit him, "Why is it always there I must be bitten, you little shit?"
Smirking inwardly, he added, 'Oh, be a good sport, Jace, you're being useful for once.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:42 pm

Colin grinned, "Stellar work... oh, these look like good boys."

"They are."
One of the Ethics Council members say as he managed to shoot one of the Island creatures off him and looked around for a new target.
"General Ordinance and Orbital Destruction Bot from Orwell Yawell Systems or Good Boys for short..."

He let out an angry yelp and took a swing at the teeth of the one that bit him, "Why is it always there I must be bitten, you little shit?"

The creature had cloth from your dress suit and your shorts in it's mouth but he was less happy when you smacked Rust's staff into his face at some force.. Two more of the creatures rushed you, one managed to bite you on the arm, while the other was stabbed by the Jace fragment and backed off.

Smirking inwardly, he added, 'Oh, be a good sport, Jace, you're being useful for once.'

The fragment of Jace told you exactly what he thought of you and his wishes for your future in no uncertain and with much imagination and detail as Mia used him as a mace to pummel one fo the creatures, still sipping her tea.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Oct 11, 2024 6:09 pm

Anja's Post:

The whack-a-mole was afoot. Goal; to stop the moles getting to the targets. Nicole raised her rifle and took a breath, to work out which enemy was the biggest immediate threat which she could get a clear shot at their heads. Then opened fire...

[Attempting 'Deadaim', with Nicole picking the most directly threatening monster. Ideally, in the head. You can effectively 'rinse and repeat' this move unless folks start being felled by the monsters.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:35 pm

Anja wrote:The portal just suddenly shut off as you was looking at it.
"Oh..."
The young Etherite woman said.
"I suspect our security procedures activated, that do mean your group will be aided by our security robots though."
She commented.
"Let me try to call my superior you guard the prisoner...hey is that not one of the higher up Harry Potters? Sorry Hermetics?"

"Security Robots! Maaan, I want to see those." Serge said looking disappointed as he stood next to the prisoner, "Also your gonna have to be more specific. I'm constantly surrounded by high ranking Harry Potters. Are you talking about him?" he said pointing down at the Quesitor.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:58 am

The whack-a-mole was afoot. Goal; to stop the moles getting to the targets. Nicole raised her rifle and took a breath, to work out which enemy was the biggest immediate threat which she could get a clear shot at their heads. Then opened fire...

You shoot a creature that was just about to feed on Master Tolle in the head, it do not kill it but it do throw it off the old man. The Hermetic gave a slight nod of his head to the Etherite.

With Nicole's markmanship, the robots, Colin and Mia and the rest's efforts and since the portal the summon more of the creatures having been closed eventually the battle turned in your side's favor. The creatures was resistant to mundane damage but enough bullets turned them to mesh...eventually nothing moved other than the tired mages who stood in a ruined hallway full of monster mush.
"Are...anyone hurt?"
Amadeus gasped, he had taken some bites and scrapes but seamed more exhausted than hurt.
"Mulch...here minor injuries."
The Ethics Council agent sounded of.
"Tolle...broken arm, minor scratch to my Avatar, I can work magick."
"Morgan...I am fine..."
One by one your allies sounded off their names and status, some was hurt but not seriously.

"Security Robots! Maaan, I want to see those." Serge said looking disappointed as he stood next to the prisoner, "Also your gonna have to be more specific. I'm constantly surrounded by high ranking Harry Potters. Are you talking about him?" he said pointing down at the Quesitor.

"Well if horrible abominations do not kill us all you are welcome to come to the conference tomorrow, the robots will be on display then."
The young woman said then she looked at Dominic.
"Yeah I mean him he is a Quesitor is he not...real tight with the Hermetic big honcho...I have seen him head into the Primus's quarters so often I have to wonder...I mean no judgment, it is cool, it would be the same if there was a woman you know, just the rumors fly, romance on campus sort of thing...ehm...I am babbeling...ok you watch him I will get help."
She said before she headed out the door. Tragedy shrugged and plopped down onto Dominic's back, literary sitting on him to make sure he stayed put when he woke up.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:33 pm

Spoiler:

Nicole was careful to take her targets; a Mosin round had a tendency to blow apart any head, regardless of ownership. All the while keeping alert form any attacks from the rear. Didn't happen, though.

Spoiler:

'At least this place had decent security.' Nicole muttered, or what she thought as a nutter after being somewhat deafened by using a rifle in an echoey corridor.

A ping and clunky as she reloaded. 'Last clip...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 13, 2024 4:49 pm

'At least this place had decent security.' Nicole muttered, or what she thought as a nutter after being somewhat deafened by using a rifle in an echoey corridor.

A ping and clunky as she reloaded. 'Last clip...'

The rest of the members of the group sounded off to tell that they where ok.
"I have an extra."
One of Dr Mulch's men declared.
"But it seam like things have calmed down for now."
He added and then your phone rang, it seamed to be the same number you had called up earlier. The robot dogs spread up doing sweeps for any enemies and checking on the scientists in their labs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:13 pm

Spoiler:

'What, for a Mosin?' she quoted, fishing out her cell, squinting at the number and accepting the call. 'Bouchard here '
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:46 am

'What, for a Mosin?' she quoted, fishing out her cell, squinting at the number and accepting the call. 'Bouchard here '

"Yes actually, I have a machine that predict for me what ammo I should have on my person, and other gear for that matter. I fire it up each morning and while it might not be the most impressive of equipment it have been a lifesaver at times."
The Etherite said proudly tossing two clips over to Nicole.

The voice on the phone was the same as the woman you spoke to earlier.
"This is Anne-Marie Arnildson, how are you situation Scientist Bouchard? We have shut down all teleportation in and out of the basement. Two from your group, a woman and a boy as well as a ehm...prisoner got though, they are safe in Dr Mulch's office. Do you need further assistance or medical aid? What are the status of the creatures?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:07 am

Anja wrote:"They are."
One of the Ethics Council members say as he managed to shoot one of the Island creatures off him and looked around for a new target.
"General Ordinance and Orbital Destruction Bot from Orwell Yawell Systems or Good Boys for short..."
Colin grinned, "Oh, perfect. I need to inquire about leasing a few for some... unreal estate I own."

Anja wrote:The creature had cloth from your dress suit and your shorts in it's mouth but he was less happy when you smacked Rust's staff into his face at some force.. Two more of the creatures rushed you, one managed to bite you on the arm, while the other was stabbed by the Jace fragment and backed off.
He growled at the arm-biter and started beating its teeth in with the cane with grim determination.

Anja wrote:The fragment of Jace told you exactly what he thought of you and his wishes for your future in no uncertain and with much imagination and detail as Mia used him as a mace to pummel one fo the creatures, still sipping her tea.
He smirked, 'Oh, get off your high horse, Wallace. Feeding you to them is still an option.'

Anja wrote:With Nicole's markmanship, the robots, Colin and Mia and the rest's efforts and since the portal the summon more of the creatures having been closed eventually the battle turned in your side's favor. The creatures was resistant to mundane damage but enough bullets turned them to mesh...eventually nothing moved other than the tired mages who stood in a ruined hallway full of monster mush.
"Are...anyone hurt?"
Amadeus gasped, he had taken some bites and scrapes but seamed more exhausted than hurt.
"Mulch...here minor injuries."
The Ethics Council agent sounded of.
"Tolle...broken arm, minor scratch to my Avatar, I can work magick."
"Morgan...I am fine..."
One by one your allies sounded off their names and status, some was hurt but not seriously.
Nicole wrote:'At least this place had decent security.' Nicole muttered, or what she thought as a nutter after being somewhat deafened by using a rifle in an echoey corridor.
He let out a soft grumble, "Wainwright, couple of superficial bites, worst injury seems to be my... dignity. Why do I always get the bloody bum-biters?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:16 pm

Colin grinned, "Oh, perfect. I need to inquire about leasing a few for some... unreal estate I own."

"That might be arranged for the right price."
The Etherite said as two of the Good Boys ripped one of the island creatures into bits and went for the next, they had mounted guns but also claws which made up for their lack of a head.

He growled at the arm-biter and started beating its teeth in with the cane with grim determination.

You hit the creature several time for some effect but the little shit was rather persistent, until a bullet from Nicole deheadified it and the creature collapsed into goop.

He smirked, 'Oh, get off your high horse, Wallace. Feeding you to them is still an option.'

Jace wisely shut up and Mia muttered.
"Dont's tempt me."

He let out a soft grumble, "Wainwright, couple of superficial bites, worst injury seems to be my... dignity. Why do I always get the bloody bum-biters?"

"Did not that happen at the Convention as well?"
Jeffry asked as he carefully wiped goop of his fine sword. Amadeus headed over to Master Tolle to heal him.
"I will be right with you Mr Wainwright and take care of those bites."
The old Verbena said in a tired tone of voice, he had after all been a busy boy for quite some time.
"Someone check on the wounded apprentice and the cat."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:57 pm

Anja wrote:"That might be arranged for the right price."
The Etherite said as two of the Good Boys ripped one of the island creatures into bits and went for the next, they had mounted guns but also claws which made up for their lack of a head.
Colin nodded, "Leasing some laboratory space near Boston might be a fair exchange for leasing a few security bots... well, something to work on later."

Anja wrote:You hit the creature several time for some effect but the little shit was rather persistent, until a bullet from Nicole deheadified it and the creature collapsed into goop.
He nodded briskly in Nicole's direction, "Much obliged, Nick."

Anja wrote:"Did not that happen at the Convention as well?"
Jeffry asked as he carefully wiped goop of his fine sword. Amadeus headed over to Master Tolle to heal him.
"I will be right with you Mr Wainwright and take care of those bites."
The old Verbena said in a tired tone of voice, he had after all been a busy boy for quite some time.
"Someone check on the wounded apprentice and the cat."
He sighed, "Yes... I got shot there rather recently, too. Well, make sure the good Masters are tended to first, I'll see if I can gain anything from the remains here..."
Adjusting his glasses and fishing out a large gemstone - an inch-long teardrop rose quartz - and began drawing in any Quintessence from the beasts' remains into it, preserving the Resonances through the Funnel, before examining the resulting blend and guesstimating how much was available.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 14, 2024 9:23 pm

Colin nodded, "Leasing some laboratory space near Boston might be a fair exchange for leasing a few security bots... well, something to work on later."

"Yes that is something to discuss later."
The Etherite agreed.

He sighed, "Yes... I got shot there rather recently, too. Well, make sure the good Masters are tended to first, I'll see if I can gain anything from the remains here..."
Adjusting his glasses and fishing out a large gemstone - an inch-long teardrop rose quartz - and began drawing in any Quintessence from the beasts' remains into it, preserving the Resonances through the Funnel, before examining the resulting blend and guesstimating how much was available.

Well the creatures ate Avatars and excreted Quintessence, however their food was rare, mostly they ate spirits. You got about 10 drams out of their remains of various Resonances from the spirits they had consumed.
"Yes perhaps you should invest in armored...ehm trousers my good man."
Jeffry said as he finished up his cleaning of the sword. You heard the Good Boys get exited and Mulch said.
"Him...sound like they found something, wait here I will go and make sure all is well."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Yesterday at 4:07 am

Anja wrote:"Well if horrible abominations do not kill us all you are welcome to come to the conference tomorrow, the robots will be on display then."
The young woman said then she looked at Dominic.
"Yeah I mean him he is a Quesitor is he not...real tight with the Hermetic big honcho...I have seen him head into the Primus's quarters so often I have to wonder...I mean no judgment, it is cool, it would be the same if there was a woman you know, just the rumors fly, romance on campus sort of thing...ehm...I am babbling...ok you watch him I will get help."
She said before she headed out the door. Tragedy shrugged and plopped down onto Dominic's back, literary sitting on him to make sure he stayed put when he woke up.

Serge watched the women leave and then thought about her words some more. "So they thought this guy was having an affair with the Primus? That certainly would've been much more preferable to what he's actually been up to." Serge said eventually whilst exploring the room a bit more as he waited.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next