Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

+2
Warpmind
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 8 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:24 am

[Nicole] (Old auto shop at 4 30 in the afternoon.)

Nicole gave a clearly relieved sigh at this. 'Good. Plan is, I'll move the car right up to the rear door, so you two can get in the back without being spotted. If you-' looking at the Union man '-simply keep your head down, folk - and cameras - should be none the wiser.'

"Ok...ok I will try to keep my head down."
The new James Steppanenko said, he was shivering though and it was clear that he was so scared that chances was that just about anything could send him into a panic.
"I will bring him out when the car is in position."
Thord said as he handed you the keys he had gotten from Violet.

Once she gets her keys from Thorn, she'll head back through the building, grabbing her rifle and the loot box on the way to move the Subaru first.

You got to the Subaru, where do you plan on parking it, there are several back allies and parking lots in front of small stores around the neiborhood.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 8 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:03 am

After hesitating for a moment, Nicole sat down in the Subaru, performed the usual seat adjustments, put the items on the passenger seat and left the garage. Considered the options, plumped for parking it up outside a store for an hour or two. On realising that this meant she'd be in public, decided to halt beside her Ford on route; to allow her to transfer her rifle and box to it. Wasn't a good idea to wander around toting a gun, after all...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:26 am

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"I will keep it in mind Mr Wainwright I do think I have it in hand on the legal side, but the young woman herself might need a friend, many will distrust her, at least in the start. I fear your Anna might experience the same issue."
Master Min said with a sigh.
Colin smiled thinly, "Quite so... Allison does have a few opinions about me, I'm afraid, since I am the one who gave her the first serum shot... but she and Anna will remain friends, and I know Anna has someone special waiting on Boston... ah, spoilers, though... But yes, there will inevitably be some amount of distrust for some time, but this, too, shall pass."

You quickly got a reply back.
"Ok he is Dr Michael Wong here follows his phone number and email account."
And indeed Richard included a phone number and his Mentor's mail address.
He smiled and showed Min the phone, "Here is Dr. Wong's information; if you would care to note it down right away?"

"The laws against dealing with the Nephandi are not about doing the most possible damage to the Nephandi to to prevent Tradition members from becoming corrupted so no making such a deal would be quite illegal."
Master Min explained.
He nodded, "I suspected that would be the case; still had to suggest it on the off chance it could be viable."

"I understand taking the risk but even so, that is quite a dangerous gamble, I am glad it worked out though. I hope you will not get into to much legal issues."
The Enforcer said.
He sighed softly, "No, unfortunately, I am more worried about illegal issues. On that note, since we are assembling a portfolio on the... Italian Job, to call it that, we're trying to coordinate all the documentation into multiple copies, for security's sake - Master Adimari will be joining Anna and myself on the return trip to Boston, to help me with the immediate legal concerns, but on her return, it might be a good idea to coordinate with her to arrange for copies of what documentation you have to be distributed to a number of safe backup locations, such as in different Mercere mailbags around the assorted realms. We'll do the same with the intel and evidence we've gathered in Boston, obviously."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 pm

[Nicole] (Old auto shop at 5 in the afternoon.)

After hesitating for a moment, Nicole sat down in the Subaru, performed the usual seat adjustments, put the items on the passenger seat and left the garage. Considered the options, plumped for parking it up outside a store for an hour or two. On realising that this meant she'd be in public, decided to halt beside her Ford on route; to allow her to transfer her rifle and box to it. Wasn't a good idea to wander around toting a gun, after all...

You got the weapons transferred to your Ford and then drove of with the Subaru. You quickly found a small convenience store where you could park the car, you saw a woman leave the store with her arms full of bags, she did not seam to notice you and the Subaru, she only want to get home to her kids and cook dinner. The car would probably safe her for a few hours.

[Colin] (Morningstar at 6 in the afternoon.)

Colin smiled thinly, "Quite so... Allison does have a few opinions about me, I'm afraid, since I am the one who gave her the first serum shot... but she and Anna will remain friends, and I know Anna has someone special waiting on Boston... ah, spoilers, though... But yes, there will inevitably be some amount of distrust for some time, but this, too, shall pass."

"I think perhaps Allison have less of an issue with you restraining her magick during combat than the fact that you doing it right at that time made her loose control of a spell causing her a massive amount of Paradox but I am sure she will forgive you."
Master Min said.
"I am glad Anna will have a friend in Boston though and that she and Allison will become friends, at least according to your visions."

He smiled and showed Min the phone, "Here is Dr. Wong's information; if you would care to note it down right away?"

The Enforcer quickly jotted the information down in a small, brown leather, contact book.
"Thank you Mr Wainwright I got it. I will give Dr Wong a call."

He nodded, "I suspected that would be the case; still had to suggest it on the off chance it could be viable."

"Thank you for the suggjestion, it is better to suggjest something that will not work than not suggjest something that will."
Master Min said.

He sighed softly, "No, unfortunately, I am more worried about illegal issues. On that note, since we are assembling a portfolio on the... Italian Job, to call it that, we're trying to coordinate all the documentation into multiple copies, for security's sake - Master Adimari will be joining Anna and myself on the return trip to Boston, to help me with the immediate legal concerns, but on her return, it might be a good idea to coordinate with her to arrange for copies of what documentation you have to be distributed to a number of safe backup locations, such as in different Mercere mailbags around the assorted realms. We'll do the same with the intel and evidence we've gathered in Boston, obviously."

"Very well I will arrange for it Mr Wainwright it is probably a good idea to make sure the information stay safe just in case the Italians try to make said information disapair."
The Quesitor said and nodded.
"Ok then is there anything else I can help you with Mr Wainwright I do think you said you wanted to be on your way before Miss Jarden woke up, which is have probably done by now and she is just waiting for it to be dark enough for her to safely leave her chambers."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Resisting the urge to pop in to the store to get some smokes, a bag of chips and perhaps a microwaved burrito or two, Nicole parked the Subaru up, locked it and walked back towards her Ford, all the while keeping an eye on her surroundings for any unwanted visitors.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:04 pm

You did not see anyone suspicious on your way back, just the residents of this rather poor and run down neigborhood going about their lives, pepole where returning from work, you smelled cooking coming from several of the nearby houses and here and there children was playing out in the yard. A little elderly woman was out walking a very large dog who probably weigh more she she did. No one really payed you any heed though, in this neigborhood it was best to not get to curious about strangers. You got back to the Ford fairly quickly and with no incident other that the very large dog looking at you with his big brown eyes and wagging his tail before he continued his afternoon walk with his tiny little owner, at least that was one little old lady it was very unlikely someone would choose to rob.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:34 pm

She did her best to ignore the smells of cooking food; felt like that soup was days ago. Kept her mind focused on the job at hand, though was a bit difficult when her gut repeatedly interrupted like a small nagging child. Picked up the pace without actually running; the sooner she finished up the sooner she could have dinner...

Another sigh when presented with the driver's seat, put it back to it's usual position, fired it up and drove it right up to the rear entrance so Thorn and Mr Shade could get in.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:42 pm

You got your car into position and Thorn gently guided the blindfolded Technocrat into the car and sat with him in the back seat so he would be close by if the man happened to freak out, which could happen for the former Union man looked rather pale and drawn.
"Ok we can go."
Thorn said.
"Everything seam to be clear from here."
The Technocrat pulled on his own fingers nervously.
"Are you sure?"
He muttered softly.
"Quite sure, just keep your head down and relax and we will soon get you to safety."
Thorn promised.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:55 pm

'And off we go.' Nicole called out, to confirm to the former Mr Shade it was her at the wheel. 'Alias. Find me a rail station outside of Boston but on a main line.' pulling off and heading back onto the streets.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:55 pm

"Really? What is she like?" Kyle said and smiled. "Where is she?"

"The west coast, and...she is tough. Of course, she is my 'older' sister as well and taught me a few things I was having trouble learning otherwise."

"They sounds really cool." Kyle declared. "Have you ever met one Adley?"

"Not that I know of," he said after a moment.

"I just hope...the worst do not happen." Your brother said and his hands started shaking so he put his spoon down and put them in his lap and looked away. Jeffry sigh and e put a hand on the young mage's shoulder.

"So do we, things are looking better than they were though," he said.

"I will arrange for witnesses to register your new degree sometime into next week." Jeffry said and nodded then he smiled. "Once you become and Adept in the eyes of the Traditions as well you will make a good teacher, though prepare for sleepless nights worrying about your apprentice's well being."

"Maybe I will be too busy to worry," he said, wryly, "with everything and one that I currently already do worry over. I'm not going to be looking for an apprentice anytime soon though, I will be helping Kyle of course, but the paperwork is supposed to be put in."

"No I think it should work if you explain thing, so send me a letter on your phone if things seams safe with your brother's parents." Your Mentor agreed.

He glanced at Kyle. "He means an email on the computer, or text on the phone."

"That is good, Dr Lee was never a part of the strike teams though, he went to the hospital with Miss Larson." Freddy explained.
"But I will let Master Sharaya know anyway and I will talk with you later Adley."

"Somehow I think he may have been worried anyway. Until later."

You found Richard in the common room he as talking with your Mentor and Kyle but he excused himself and headed over to you. "What can I do for you Adley?"
He asked. "You wanted to talk with me?"

He dug out the writing board. "Yes, thanks I know you have patients, so I won't keep you long...a bit of discretion is wise here though..." He wrote out a note and handed over the tablet: '1 - Is she ok? and 2, I was asked to check in on a patient in your care, that is staying in your room.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:41 pm

[Adley] (Steelhaven 5 in the afternoon)

"The west coast, and...she is tough. Of course, she is my 'older' sister as well and taught me a few things I was having trouble learning otherwise."

"Tough is good, sound like she is a good teacher then."
Kyle said and Jeffry nodded.
"She is and now she have a student of her own, a young man not that much older than you."
He said and the young mage girnned.
"I would love to meet them then."

"Not that I know of," he said after a moment.

"Ok...well they sound like they can kick ass at least."
Kyle said and grinned.

"So do we, things are looking better than they were though," he said.

"Yeah at least I have a chance now, but it could still happen, could it not they could decide to...destroy my magick?"
Your young brother asked and he looked at you with terrified eyes.

"Maybe I will be too busy to worry," he said, wryly, "with everything and one that I currently already do worry over. I'm not going to be looking for an apprentice anytime soon though, I will be helping Kyle of course, but the paperwork is supposed to be put in."

"Well you are not ready quite yet. You could take an apprentice up until they pass the third degree but then if you have not reached Adept by the Traditionalist system by then you would have to hand your student over to another, but helping to teach Kyle will give you experience in teaching magick to another, perhaps it will also be wise to take a couple of trades of knowledge before you take your own student as well, finding those who are willing to trade instruction with you in various magickal topics. Hopefully by the time you are ready things will have calmed down here."
Jeffry said and he gave you a knowing smile.

He glanced at Kyle. "He means an email on the computer, or text on the phone."

"Ahh...well I guess electronic letter is one way to put it."
Kyle said and he scratched his head but he also gave Jeffry a bit of an odd look.

"Somehow I think he may have been worried anyway. Until later."

"Yes he probably have been."
Freddy agreed.
"I will go and talk with him."
She added before she left to give Narim his dinner.

He dug out the writing board. "Yes, thanks I know you have patients, so I won't keep you long...a bit of discretion is wise here though..." He wrote out a note and handed over the tablet: '1 - Is she ok? and 2, I was asked to check in on a patient in your care, that is staying in your room.'

Richard took the tablet and he gave you a bit of a look.
"This is wax."
He commented but non the less he took the stylus and with some difficultly he wrote.
"1-I do not know yet, she is alive and on life support. 2-Yes the Craft member, what about her?"
Then he handed the tablet back to you.

'And off we go.' Nicole called out, to confirm to the former Mr Shade it was her at the wheel. 'Alias. Find me a rail station outside of Boston but on a main line.' pulling off and heading back onto the streets.

The former Union man gave a sigh of relief when he heard your noice. Thorn nodded and pulled out his phone.
"Rte 128 the communter station right outside Boston might work it is a little bit off the beaten path and it gets onto the main line after it have gone in a semi circle around the city."
The Verbena suggjested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:00 pm

'Does it have Amtrak services? No point going there if the only trains go back into Boston.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:30 pm

"The bad woman is very powerful, she is feared I am not sure she would care about your protections...and the man with the needles, what if he comes after me after he is punished?"
The man whispered fearfully.
"It is best to stay here where it is safe."

"With the things he's done, it's likely he'll have his powers removed permanently and be sentenced to death." Serge said honestly. "He won't be able to come after you. And we can go after this women just like we went after the man with the needles. From the sounds of things she's just as evil as needle man and deserves to be imprisoned as well. We could use your help in finding her."

"I saw a fight between pepole who could do strange things, a woman got killed and another tossed into a wall and others tossed balls of flame at a little girl, but she ignored it but then a dark haired man went and stabbed the needle man and the girl vanished."
The man said then he looked at you.
"Are you sure he is captured."
"Are you sure that works?"
The scared man asked skeptically.

"Yes. Remember that girl that vanished when the needle man was stabbed?" Serge began to explain. "That girl was a product of the man's strange powers. When he got stabbed with that serum he lost those powers and that's why the girl disappeared."

"I have every reason to be afraid of him forever he is mean...horrible he...did things to me...bad things..."
The man whispered and shivered.
"But he is not as bad as the bad woman...no not as bad as her at all."
He whispered and he whimpered and drew away from you at the memory.
"I am home and safe...my mom will soon come home from work and make dinner...that is where I am...I am home...I am home!"
He repeated over and over again sounding desperate to believe it himself.

"She will. Nothing taste better than your mother's cooking." Serge said comfortingly. "What's she making for dinner?"

Serge didn't know what compelled him to ask that question.He just wanted to get the man more comfortable talking with him and changing the subject to a more favorable one seemed like a good way to do so.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:39 pm

[Serge] (Steelhaven 5 in the afternoon.)

"With the things he's done, it's likely he'll have his powers removed permanently and be sentenced to death." Serge said honestly. "He won't be able to come after you. And we can go after this women just like we went after the man with the needles. From the sounds of things she's just as evil as needle man and deserves to be imprisoned as well. We could use your help in finding her."

"So he will be killed? The needle man? So he can not harm anyone ever again?"
The wounded man asked.
"Are you sure?"
Then he was silent for a moment.
"I do not know where the bad woman is, I no knot know how to help and besides she is so powerful how could anyone ever take her down?"
He asked hopelessly.

"Yes. Remember that girl that vanished when the needle man was stabbed?" Serge began to explain. "That girl was a product of the man's strange powers. When he got stabbed with that serum he lost those powers and that's why the girl disappeared."

"He could make a girl?"
The man muttered softly.
"If he had such powers why did he use them to hurt pepole, he hurt others to there where others in the room beside me."
He whispered.
"So he do not have his strange powers now?"
He asked nervously.

"She will. Nothing taste better than your mother's cooking." Serge said comfortingly. "What's she making for dinner?"

Serge didn't know what compelled him to ask that question.He just wanted to get the man more comfortable talking with him and changing the subject to a more favorable one seemed like a good way to do so.

The man under the table looked up at you, he seamed to perk up a little at the mention of his mother's cooking.
"Perhaps she will make spagetti and meatballs...I like spagetti and meatballs and she make it from scratch."
He muttered.
"My mother will be home soon and then nothing bad will have happened...she will be home soon!"

"Yes it seams so, the terminal in question have amtrack services he can get to another city from there."
Thorn said after he had checked the matter on his phone.
"The terminal seams to have everything we need."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:42 pm

'Then our destination is set... unless Mr Shade knows something about this which means different.' Nicole replied, more wanting to involve him in the plan than any expectations he would.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 pm

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"I think perhaps Allison have less of an issue with you restraining her magick during combat than the fact that you doing it right at that time made her loose control of a spell causing her a massive amount of Paradox but I am sure she will forgive you."
Master Min said.
"I am glad Anna will have a friend in Boston though and that she and Allison will become friends, at least according to your visions."
Colin nodded, "Quite so, yes... I am patient; besides, Master Adimari is my lawyer now, so I guess the poor dear will just have to get used to me..."

The Enforcer quickly jotted the information down in a small, brown leather, contact book.
"Thank you Mr Wainwright I got it. I will give Dr Wong a call."
He nodded, "Dr. Wong is a good man, and a fine physician. And quite open and understanding, as well; his apprentice will form... a strong relationship with Anna, and he will approve of it, as they'll be therapeutic for one another."

"Very well I will arrange for it Mr Wainwright it is probably a good idea to make sure the information stay safe just in case the Italians try to make said information disapair."
The Quesitor said and nodded.
"Ok then is there anything else I can help you with Mr Wainwright I do think you said you wanted to be on your way before Miss Jarden woke up, which is have probably done by now and she is just waiting for it to be dark enough for her to safely leave her chambers."
He nodded, "The Florentine case will be of great interest, since miss Florentine herself will be getting a new Avatar shortly... a rare, joyous occasion, I should think. But yes, I believe my little party of three should get moving. I trust you'll update the complaint paperwork, then, and leave it in your capable hands. Good evening, and may the coming weeks be less stressful than this past one."
He bowed politely, and made his way upstairs again to retrieve Anna.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:59 pm

[Colin] (Morningstar at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "Quite so, yes... I am patient; besides, Master Adimari is my lawyer now, so I guess the poor dear will just have to get used to me..."

"I am sure the young lady will get used to you given time. As for her Paradox Master Adimaria are making sure she is getting treatment for that."
Master Min said and nodded.

He nodded, "Dr. Wong is a good man, and a fine physician. And quite open and understanding, as well; his apprentice will form... a strong relationship with Anna, and he will approve of it, as they'll be therapeutic for one another."

"I see, his apprentice is the one who Awakened under the stressful circumstances earlier discussed then?"
The Enforcer asked.
"Hum someone with the same fears, yes I can see how that will be theraputic for both of them."

He nodded, "The Florentine case will be of great interest, since miss Florentine herself will be getting a new Avatar shortly... a rare, joyous occasion, I should think. But yes, I believe my little party of three should get moving. I trust you'll update the complaint paperwork, then, and leave it in your capable hands. Good evening, and may the coming weeks be less stressful than this past one."

"A new Avatar? How is that possible?"
Master Min asked as he gave you a shocked look.
"Though with you Mr Wainwright it seams I have to expect the unbelivable. I am happy for Miss Florentine off course though the poor woman."
He said then he nodded.
"I will take care of the paperwork for your complaint against Nurse Bosh and will add your new information to it...yes let us hope for some peace and quiet. Be Well Mr Wainwright and good luck with your apprentice."
Master Min said as he stood and walked you to the door.

He bowed politely, and made his way upstairs again to retrieve Anna.

You found Anna busy with putting large, green glass beads onto the medical tubing she had been given to play with, she looked up at you and smiled.
"Hi Mentor."
She said as her young Verbena babysitter stood and gave you a polite curtsy.

'Then our destination is set... unless Mr Shade knows something about this which means different.' Nicole replied, more wanting to involve him in the plan than any expectations he would.

"No, I do not think that terminal is one of ours Miss so it should be safe to go there."
The former Union man said.
"Some of the terminals in the city are under our control but the one mentioned should be safe."
He explained and Thorn nodded.
"It seams we have a good choice for place to go then."
He said as he leaned back in his seat and helped the Technocrat with his seatbelt.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:27 pm

"I see, his apprentice is the one who Awakened under the stressful circumstances earlier discussed then?"
The Enforcer asked.
"Hum someone with the same fears, yes I can see how that will be theraputic for both of them."
Colin nodded, "It could go either way, actually - either they help one another out of the pit, or they help one another to dig deeper - but the two will be good for one another, all the same."

"A new Avatar? How is that possible?"
Master Min asked as he gave you a shocked look.
"Though with you Mr Wainwright it seams I have to expect the unbelivable. I am happy for Miss Florentine off course though the poor woman."
He said then he nodded.
"I will take care of the paperwork for your complaint against Nurse Bosh and will add your new information to it...yes let us hope for some peace and quiet. Be Well Mr Wainwright and good luck with your apprentice."
Master Min said as he stood and walked you to the door.
He smiled thinly, "We found a companion Avatar... or more to the point, the companion Avatar found Miss Florentine, and expressed an interest. We can help that Avatar move... even more so with an old ritual to summon a Psychopomp, actually, though how I acquired that is too long a story for now. I guess I am an agent of Fate, if such a thing can be said to truly exist; helping fix things that have gone wrong in the past or in possible futures..."
He nodded, "Well, yes, good luck with the trial; I have faith you'll be able to save Allison's Avatar."

You found Anna busy with putting large, green glass beads onto the medical tubing she had been given to play with, she looked up at you and smiled.
"Hi Mentor."
She said as her young Verbena babysitter stood and gave you a polite curtsy.
He smiled to Anna, "Hey, Sweetie. Time to leave, I'm afraid - we've rather got to be out of here before sunset."
He looked at her little craft project, "About done with that one, or do you need another minute?"
He smiled to the Verbena apprentice, "I can spare a minute to finish up while I order a taxi, then we'll swing by Lady Arden's apartment for a couple of items before joining Master Adimari and heading to Boston. I trust my little girl has behaved herself?"
He took out his phone and ordered a regular taxi this time, for three passengers.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Anja's Post:

'Direct me, then; it's my first day here.' Nicole replied. 'My advice; take the train 'till the next stop or two, then get a bus to a smaller place to get some sleep. What is the next stop on the line?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:37 am

"Yeah at least I have a chance now, but it could still happen, could it not they could decide to...destroy my magick?" Your young brother asked and he looked at you with terrified eyes.

"My pater has a good reputation and there is legal precedent on our side. I know it's scary that it 's not settled one hundred percent, but there is hope."

"Well you are not ready quite yet. You could take an apprentice up until they pass the third degree but then if you have not reached Adept by the Traditionalist system by then you would have to hand your student over to another, but helping to teach Kyle will give you experience in teaching magick to another, perhaps it will also be wise to take a couple of trades of knowledge before you take your own student as well, finding those who are willing to trade instruction with you in various magickal topics. Hopefully by the time you are ready things will have calmed down here."

"No, I'm not ready yet, that's for sure. I have a lot of things that I need to research as well...quite a few things to do."

Richard took the tablet and he gave you a bit of a look. "This is wax."

"So it is." He returned his look with one one of his own.

"1-I do not know yet, she is alive and on life support. 2-Yes the Craft member, what about her?" Then he handed the tablet back to you.

He frowned a little reading about Hannah. He knew that she was on life support, but he had hoped for some more informed news, perhaps something hopeful. He then tapped at the second thing he wrote. "Colin asked me to..." 'check in on a patient in your care, that is staying in your room'..."for him."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:37 am

[Nicole] (Old auto shop at 4 30 in the afternoon.)

'Direct me, then; it's my first day here.' Nicole replied. 'My advice; take the train 'till the next stop or two, then get a bus to a smaller place to get some sleep. What is the next stop on the line?'

Thorn looked at the map on is phone and started giving directions for where to drive.
"This is some first day Miss."
He commented. The new Mr Steppanenko nodded.
"I think that like go to Worcester I could get of the train and take the bus from there."
He said and nodded.
"Change busses a few time until I get to somewhere I can rest for a while."

[Colin] (Morningstar at 6 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "It could go either way, actually - either they help one another out of the pit, or they help one another to dig deeper - but the two will be good for one another, all the same."

"I would imagine, and I am not a psyciatrist, that they might be able to help one another in regular situations but if one of them ever have to have anything involving needles done, then their shared fear might cause them to get even more scared if they are together at that time."
Master Min mushed.
"In either case it is a good thing to have friends."

He smiled thinly, "We found a companion Avatar... or more to the point, the companion Avatar found Miss Florentine, and expressed an interest. We can help that Avatar move... even more so with an old ritual to summon a Psychopomp, actually, though how I acquired that is too long a story for now. I guess I am an agent of Fate, if such a thing can be said to truly exist; helping fix things that have gone wrong in the past or in possible futures..."

"Summon a Psychopomp...I wonder if they can even enter our reality anymore. I hope that all will work well though. It will be interesting to hear how this move went once it is done."
The Enforcer said and nodded.

He nodded, "Well, yes, good luck with the trial; I have faith you'll be able to save Allison's Avatar."

"Her Avatar I am confident I can save, she is not Fallen and very few want to...Gilgul...an uncorupted teenage girl, her life though that will be the challange, but I will do my best."
Master Min said and smiled.

He smiled to Anna, "Hey, Sweetie. Time to leave, I'm afraid - we've rather got to be out of here before sunset."
He looked at her little craft project, "About done with that one, or do you need another minute?"

"Yeah I just have to crimp this last bead into place and then I am done."
Anna said and she did so with a pair of pliers to get a metal crimp into place then she held up a keychain that was a bit like yours only it was green and instead of three clear beads it had two large green beads and then a tassle with four small strands with three tiny green beads under it.
"Do you think Freddy will like it Mentor?"
She asked.

He smiled to the Verbena apprentice, "I can spare a minute to finish up while I order a taxi, then we'll swing by Lady Arden's apartment for a couple of items before joining Master Adimari and heading to Boston. I trust my little girl has behaved herself?"

"I will help her put the crafting supplies she have been given into a bag in the meantime Sir."
The young Verbena said and she helped Anna get the box of glass beads and the spool of tubing into a bag.
"Do you have pliers and such at home Sir or should I send those along as well?"
She asked as she worked.
"She have been a little angle, she had some cake, and offered to share but I do not eat sugar, and otherwise she have been working on that keychain she just finished."

He took out his phone and ordered a regular taxi this time, for three passengers.

You called the taxi company and heard the same woman you had talked with earlier at the Taxi centraly reply.
"Ah yes off course Sir, a car for three passangers for the Hermansønn institute, I will send a car right away, it will be at your location in about six minutes."
She said.
"Is there anythin else I can help you with Sir?"

[Adley] (Steelhaven 5 in the afternoon)

"My pater has a good reputation and there is legal precedent on our side. I know it's scary that it 's not settled one hundred percent, but there is hope."

"I...know I have a good chance, but...I am just so scared."
Kyle admitted.
"What if...what if it do not go well...I do not want to loose my magick...what if they...they."
The teenager wipeds at his eyes and pushed his half eaten bowl of soup away.
"I do not think I am hungry anymore."
He muttered and looked down.

"No, I'm not ready yet, that's for sure. I have a lot of things that I need to research as well...quite a few things to do."

"The Code command us to train apprentices, but it says nothing about when, not all magi do so as soon as they are legally entiteled to do so...when I apprenticed your brother Peter I was far to young and inexperienced, you should wait until you feel ready Adley but it do not hurt to teach you how to teach others magick for when such a time comes."
Jeffry said and Kyle looked at him.
"I have another brother?"
He asked and your Mentor nodded sadly.
"You have several more magickal siblings child but they...our House are a House of warriors, you are might eight student, but only Adley and your sister Helena are still with us."
He muttered sadly, the loss of his apprentices was a sore spot for your Mentor, a very sore spot. Kyle nodded and looked at Jeffry.
"I am sorry to hear that...I am sure they where awsome."
He said and your Mentor smiled a little sadly.
"Yes child...that they where..."
He said fondly.
"That they where."

"So it is." He returned his look with one one of his own.

"You are a Hermetic allright, complete with a wax tablet, all you need now to make the image complete is a wand."
Richard said jokingly.
"Ha have one."
Jeffry commented and your Cabalmate grinned at that.
"I knew it!"
He said with a small luagh.

He frowned a little reading about Hannah. He knew that she was on life support, but he had hoped for some more informed news, perhaps something hopeful. He then tapped at the second thing he wrote. "Colin asked me to..." 'check in on a patient in your care, that is staying in your room'..."for him."

Richard nodded and he wroteon your tablet with some difficulty.
"Mr Yager helped settle her trauma enough for her mind to let go of her injuries so I could heal her, she is resting in my room now. She is asking for Mr Karyak for some reason. We can go and see her if you wish I was going to check on her before I check on the patients at the attic."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:56 am

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"I would imagine, and I am not a psyciatrist, that they might be able to help one another in regular situations but if one of them ever have to have anything involving needles done, then their shared fear might cause them to get even more scared if they are together at that time."
Master Min mushed.
"In either case it is a good thing to have friends."
Colin grinned, "Yes, friends, and more down the road..."

"Summon a Psychopomp...I wonder if they can even enter our reality anymore. I hope that all will work well though. It will be interesting to hear how this move went once it is done."
The Enforcer said and nodded.
He shrugged, "Only one way to find out..."

"Yeah I just have to crimp this last bead into place and then I am done."
Anna said and she did so with a pair of pliers to get a metal crimp into place then she held up a keychain that was a bit like yours only it was green and instead of three clear beads it had two large green beads and then a tassle with four small strands with three tiny green beads under it.
"Do you think Freddy will like it Mentor?"
She asked.
He smiled warmly, "I think she'll love it, once she can see clearly."

"I will help her put the crafting supplies she have been given into a bag in the meantime Sir."
The young Verbena said and she helped Anna get the box of glass beads and the spool of tubing into a bag.
"Do you have pliers and such at home Sir or should I send those along as well?"
She asked as she worked.
"She have been a little angle, she had some cake, and offered to share but I do not eat sugar, and otherwise she have been working on that keychain she just finished."
He smiled, "I'm a silversmith by trade. I have such an array of pliers, tongs and tweezers you would not believe..."

You called the taxi company and heard the same woman you had talked with earlier at the Taxi centraly reply.
"Ah yes off course Sir, a car for three passangers for the Hermansønn institute, I will send a car right away, it will be at your location in about six minutes."
She said.
"Is there anythin else I can help you with Sir?"
He nodded, "Capital. Also, I should like to commend Mr. Basra for excellent service."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:13 am

Colin grinned, "Yes, friends, and more down the road..."

"Young love bloom is that what it is, how delightful well the best of luck to them then."
Master Min said and smiled warmly.

He shrugged, "Only one way to find out..."

"That is true enough Mr Wainwright only way to find out is to try."
The Enforcer agreed.

He smiled warmly, "I think she'll love it, once she can see clearly."

"I hope she recovers soon, it can not be fun to be shot in the head that is a scary thought."
Anna said and frowned as she put the green keychain in her pocket until she got a chance to give ti to Freddy
"It is not nice to shoot pepole in the head...do you think it hurt?"
She said and she looked up at you looking rather sad at the thought.

He smiled, "I'm a silversmith by trade. I have such an array of pliers, tongs and tweezers you would not believe..."

"Ah I see Sir, well then I think I will put these here back into the room in the basement we use as a rec room, we have hobby supplies there and such things and some computer games and a pool table."
The young Verbena said as she collected the pliers Anna had used.

He nodded, "Capital. Also, I should like to commend Mr. Basra for excellent service."

"I am please that you are satisfied with our driver's service Sir I will make sure to let Mr Basta and my supervisor know."
The Taxi company lady said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:32 am

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"Young love bloom is that what it is, how delightful well the best of luck to them then."
Master Min said and smiled warmly.
Colin nodded, "Indeed. They'll make me a grandfather yet... That'll be nice."

"I hope she recovers soon, it can not be fun to be shot in the head that is a scary thought."
Anna said and frowned as she put the green keychain in her pocket until she got a chance to give ti to Freddy
"It is not nice to shoot pepole in the head...do you think it hurt?"
She said and she looked up at you looking rather sad at the thought.
He shook his head, "No, it's not nice to shoot people in the head... but i don't think it hurt much; as I understand it, the head, except for the face and ears, feels little pain in and of itself; the fear was probably worse than the pain..."

"Ah I see Sir, well then I think I will put these here back into the room in the basement we use as a rec room, we have hobby supplies there and such things and some computer games and a pool table."
The young Verbena said as she collected the pliers Anna had used.
He nodded, "A good thing to have, that. I would not want to deprive you of the supplies for that."

"I am please that you are satisfied with our driver's service Sir I will make sure to let Mr Basta and my supervisor know."
The Taxi company lady said.
He smiled, "Thank you. I will try to have everyone assembled at the door by the time the taxi arrives, then. Good evening."

He waited for the dispatcher to respond, then hung up and turned to Anna, "So, how do we bring you out, then? I suppose I shall have to carry you down the stairs?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 am

Colin nodded, "Indeed. They'll make me a grandfather yet... That'll be nice."

"That is indeed nice, I hope the future will run in this direcction then Mr Wainwright."
Min said and he smiled a little.

He shook his head, "No, it's not nice to shoot people in the head... but i don't think it hurt much; as I understand it, the head, except for the face and ears, feels little pain in and of itself; the fear was probably worse than the pain..."

"The ones Gabriel tortured seamed to feel pain when think happened to their brain, and one can get headaches and such how would that be if the brain do not feel pain?"
Anna aske glumly.
"I do not want anything to ever happen to my brain, I really do not want that."
She whispered fearfully.

He nodded, "A good thing to have, that. I would not want to deprive you of the supplies for that."

The young Verbena grinned at that.
"The rec room is pretty popular, and I mean it was just a room we did not use in the attic so we made a rec room out of it."

He smiled, "Thank you. I will try to have everyone assembled at the door by the time the taxi arrives, then. Good evening."

"Very well Sir good evening to you as well. Goodbye."
The dispatcher said to end the conversation.

He waited for the dispatcher to respond, then hung up and turned to Anna, "So, how do we bring you out, then? I suppose I shall have to carry you down the stairs?"

"I think I can walk Mentor, my belly hurts a bit but I can walk."
Anna said and she sat up more, she was wearing a pair of blue pants and a red and white sweather she had been given as all she had on before where a hospital gown, she also had a pair of used, white tennis shoes that she stepped into, she winced and grabbed at her stomack when she stood up though.
"Ow...it is sore in there."
She anounced.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next