Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

+2
Warpmind
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 9 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 pm

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"The ones Gabriel tortured seamed to feel pain when think happened to their brain, and one can get headaches and such how would that be if the brain do not feel pain?"
Anna aske glumly.
"I do not want anything to ever happen to my brain, I really do not want that."
She whispered fearfully.
Colin frowned, "I said little pain, not no pain, and Gabriel was... an expert at poking the parts of the brain that deals with pain, it seems. So far as my ability extends, I will not let anyone touch your brain, Sweetie."

The young Verbena grinned at that.
"The rec room is pretty popular, and I mean it was just a room we did not use in the attic so we made a rec room out of it."
He nodded, "We have a chapel in out attic, and we're building an infirmary there. Unused space is such a waste, especially if it can be repurposed to something useful."

"I think I can walk Mentor, my belly hurts a bit but I can walk."
Anna said and she sat up more, she was wearing a pair of blue pants and a red and white sweather she had been given as all she had on before where a hospital gown, she also had a pair of used, white tennis shoes that she stepped into, she winced and grabbed at her stomack when she stood up though.
"Ow...it is sore in there."
She anounced.
He nodded sagely, and scooped Anna up in his arms, "Very well, then, you're not walking stairs like that. Now hold on to the crystal Mrs. Knox gave you, and we'll be on our way. We have to swing my Lady Arden's apartment again, too, for a couple of items."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28 - Page 9 Empty Re: More Clean Up, New Apprentices and Helping an Union Man IC Thread 28

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm

[Colin] (Morningstar at 6 30 in the afternoon.)

Colin frowned, "I said little pain, not no pain, and Gabriel was... an expert at poking the parts of the brain that deals with pain, it seems. So far as my ability extends, I will not let anyone touch your brain, Sweetie."

"He liked hurting pepole, he liked it allot."
Anna said softly then she nodded.
"I trust you will protect me Mentor, but if they decide to execute me or something I do not want anything done with my head, not before I am completely dead, and preferably not even then."
She whispered.

He nodded, "We have a chapel in out attic, and we're building an infirmary there. Unused space is such a waste, especially if it can be repurposed to something useful."

"I agree, we have some guest rooms in the attic and my sister's apartment, and storage space, and the rec room, we have two more unused rooms so there are some discussion what to use them for."
The young Verbena said and nodded.
"One of the rooms do not have a window and is pretty small so several have asked if we could make a room to work with photographs the old way there, that might be nice, there are several Chantry members who like to take pictures. a meditation room have been considered for the other room."

He nodded sagely, and scooped Anna up in his arms, "Very well, then, you're not walking stairs like that. Now hold on to the crystal Mrs. Knox gave you, and we'll be on our way. We have to swing my Lady Arden's apartment again, too, for a couple of items."

Anna giggeled when you lifted her.
"I have the crystal right here Mentor."
She said and showed you.
"Perhaps I should carry the bag with the crafting supplies down the stairs so you do not have to carry it and Anna at the same time."
Philippa's young apprentice offered.
"I am heading in the same direction I have evening lessons with my Mentor, she is teaching me to heal more serious injuries than cuts and bruises, injuries that really mess up the life pattern, that is really interesting but pretty hard to do."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:59 pm

"I...know I have a good chance, but...I am just so scared." Kyle admitted. "What if...what if it do not go well...I do not want to loose my magick...what if they...they."
The teenager wipeds at his eyes and pushed his half eaten bowl of soup away. "I do not think I am hungry anymore." He muttered and looked down.

"Kyle, I know you're scared. It's completely understandable. But please eat, get as much rest as you can for we're going to need strength to continue. This war is not over, just because the battle is finished. We're all still fighting it, that is part of it, too and we're going to fight together."

"The Code command us to train apprentices, but it says nothing about when, not all magi do so as soon as they are legally entiteled to do so...when I apprenticed your brother Peter I was far to young and inexperienced, you should wait until you feel ready Adley but it do not hurt to teach you how to teach others magick for when such a time comes."

"True. I can't imagine you ever being inexperienced, sir."

"I have another brother?" He asked and your Mentor nodded sadly. "You have several more magickal siblings child but they...our House are a House of warriors, you are might eight student, but only Adley and your sister Helena are still with us." He muttered sadly, the loss of his apprentices was a sore spot for your Mentor, a very sore spot.
Kyle nodded and looked at Jeffry. "I am sorry to hear that...I am sure they where awsome." He said and your Mentor smiled a little sadly.
"Yes child...that they where...He said fondly."That they where."

"You, Helena and one other are those that I've met, the Technocrats got him one day when he was out," he said with a scowl.

"You are a Hermetic allright, complete with a wax tablet, all you need now to make the image complete is a wand."
Richard said jokingly.
"Ha have one." Jeffry commented and your Cabalmate grinned at that.
"I knew it!"

He gave a slight huff. "I also have a dagger. Swords are harder to carry around nowadays."

Richard nodded and he wroteon your tablet with some difficulty. "Mr Yager helped settle her trauma enough for her mind to let go of her injuries so I could heal her, she is resting in my room now. She is asking for Mr Karyak for some reason. We can go and see her if you wish I was going to check on her before I check on the patients at the attic."

"It seems Mr Yager has been quite busy. Well, I don't wish to disturb her but I should check in if that's alright as per my instructions. Mr Karyak? Hm, well he is still out." He glanced at Kyle and his pater. "I will go take care of this task, then see Kyle's nonmagickal parents and let them know what's going on and take a gauge of how they react. I know you want to see them, Kyle but if you're both very upset we might want to wait till they settle down, perhaps for breakfast or something. We'll see, though I know you want to see them and they you and our pater has given the okay as long as it seems safe." He took the writing board, cleaned it and looked ready to follow his cabalmate. "Ah, a point of note, Colin may be...busy for the next short while and has appointed me temporary cabal leader in the interim until his matters are resolved. Just so you are aware."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:23 pm

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"He liked hurting pepole, he liked it allot."
Anna said softly then she nodded.
"I trust you will protect me Mentor, but if they decide to execute me or something I do not want anything done with my head, not before I am completely dead, and preferably not even then."
She whispered.
Colin nodded, "He was good at what he did, but what he did was not very nice... If they against all reason decide to execute you, it will likely be some means of instantaneously disintegrating your entire body; your head will cease to exist at the same instant as the rest - will that be acceptable?"

"I agree, we have some guest rooms in the attic and my sister's apartment, and storage space, and the rec room, we have two more unused rooms so there are some discussion what to use them for."
"One of the rooms do not have a window and is pretty small so several have asked if we could make a room to work with photographs the old way there, that might be nice, there are several Chantry members who like to take pictures. a meditation room have been considered for the other room."
He nodded, "A meditation room that is not a ritual room is a good idea. Somewhere to simply sit and breathe, without getting in the way of someone experimenting, and vice versa... A darkroom might be better advised to put a little lower than the attic, though - those are very sensitive to light and moisture, and it usually doesn't take much bad weather to cause a small crack in the ceiling."

Anna giggeled when you lifted her.
"I have the crystal right here Mentor."
She said and showed you.
"Perhaps I should carry the bag with the crafting supplies down the stairs so you do not have to carry it and Anna at the same time."
Philippa's young apprentice offered.
"I am heading in the same direction I have evening lessons with my Mentor, she is teaching me to heal more serious injuries than cuts and bruises, injuries that really mess up the life pattern, that is really interesting but pretty hard to do."
He smiled to Anna, then nodded to the apprentice, "That would be kind of you... also, would you mind getting the door? My hands are suddenly full..."
He grinned, "We always need capable healers; it's a noble path to pursue. I myself don't have the knack for it, unfortunately, so I have to rely on being lucky enough to avoid injuries..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Anja's Post:

'If that's what you wish... though it's often expected for folk to run as far as possible. Sometimes, better to hide four towns over, it is. Dunno about the serum, but might have worn off by tomorrow morning.' Nicole replied, following Thorn's directions and keeping aware of any possible tails.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Colin nodded, "He was good at what he did, but what he did was not very nice... If they against all reason decide to execute you, it will likely be some means of instantaneously disintegrating your entire body; your head will cease to exist at the same instant as the rest - will that be acceptable?"

"I guess that would be acceptable, if it happens all at once so there is no moment when I am alive and I am not me...many of those Gabriel tortured they where not themselves anymore, I do not want that to happen to me."
Anna said and she sigh.
"Yeah Gabriel where not very nice...he liked to hurt pepole."

He nodded, "A meditation room that is not a ritual room is a good idea. Somewhere to simply sit and breathe, without getting in the way of someone experimenting, and vice versa... A darkroom might be better advised to put a little lower than the attic, though - those are very sensitive to light and moisture, and it usually doesn't take much bad weather to cause a small crack in the ceiling."

"Dark room, is that what it is called. I guess the reason why they suggjest that is ecause the room have no windows and it is free room while the rooms further down are used, but I do not know much about it really, I am happy with my phone camera when the cats do something cute or something, a meditation room would be nice though, just a place to sit and relax or meditate, a place to take a little break from the world."
The Verbena apprentice said and smiled.

He smiled to Anna, then nodded to the apprentice, "That would be kind of you... also, would you mind getting the door? My hands are suddenly full..."

"Yeah sure no problem Sir."
The young healer said as she opened the door and picked up the bag of crafting supplies.

He grinned, "We always need capable healers; it's a noble path to pursue. I myself don't have the knack for it, unfortunately, so I have to rely on being lucky enough to avoid injuries..."

"I want to become as good a healer as my Mentor are one day Sir and use both magickal healing and herbs, perhaps set up a herbal shop somewhere. I am also considering studying nursing."
The girl said as she followed you out into the corridor.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 5 in the afternoon.)

"Kyle, I know you're scared. It's completely understandable. But please eat, get as much rest as you can for we're going to need strength to continue. This war is not over, just because the battle is finished. We're all still fighting it, that is part of it, too and we're going to fight together."

"I know and I want to fight...I really want to fight but I have this ice cold knot in my guts which make it really hard to eat. All the time I think about if all go wrong...I think about standing there knowing they will...destroy that part of me and I freeze I do not know how to deal with this fear, I try not to think about it, but it is not easy."
Kyle muttered and Jeffry gave him a concerned look.

"True. I can't imagine you ever being inexperienced, sir."

"You did not see me then when I had just graduated from Mus, men and my Cabal where Sentinels at a small Chantry, I where inexperienced and to use modern terms a bit of a brat, but I learned eventually."
Jeffry said and grinned.
"Or perhaps I just got old."

"You, Helena and one other are those that I've met, the Technocrats got him one day when he was out," he said with a scowl.

"The Technocrazy got him? That really sucks the Technocrazy can be real dicks!"
Kyle exclaimed and Jeffy gave a huff and nodded, his eyes dark.
"Yes child...that they can be."
He agreed.

He gave a slight huff. "I also have a dagger. Swords are harder to carry around nowadays."

"I bet you use it to draw odd circles with lot of symbols in on the floor just to complete the image."
Richard said sounding amused.
"No we usually use chalk for that, it can be washed away, flooring is expensive after all."
Jeffry said with a slightly amused smile.

"It seems Mr Yager has been quite busy. Well, I don't wish to disturb her but I should check in if that's alright as per my instructions.

"I have to check on her as well, get her blood pressure and make sure she eats something so you are free to come along and check in on her at that time, she is still rather skittish though, poor woman she have been through allot, but yes Mr Yager have been very helpful."
Your Cabalmate said and nodded.

Mr Karyak? Hm, well he is still out."

"I see, I will have to notify him when he returns then."
Richard said and nodded.

He glanced at Kyle and his pater. "I will go take care of this task, then see Kyle's nonmagickal parents and let them know what's going on and take a gauge of how they react. I know you want to see them, Kyle but if you're both very upset we might want to wait till they settle down, perhaps for breakfast or something. We'll see, though I know you want to see them and they you and our pater has given the okay as long as it seems safe." He took the writing board, cleaned it and looked ready to follow his cabalmate.

Kyle nodded at that.
"I do want to see them Adley but I guess you are right, if my dad is very upset it might be safer to wait until he have calmed down, he might kill me, for my own good and Imean if I thought there where no chance to not be...well that...I would welcome death, but since Master Morgan says I have a good chance I want to try to live, I do not want to die."
The young mage said and Jeffry nodded.
"Good boy, I will spend a bit of time with him Adley and then get back on task. Let me know if it is safe to send him up to his parents once you have spoken with them."

"Ah, a point of note, Colin may be...busy for the next short while and has appointed me temporary cabal leader in the interim until his matters are resolved. Just so you are aware."

"Very well thank you for letting me know Adley, I hope Colin have not gotten himself into to much trouble.."
Richard said and nodded.
"Well shall we go and see to my patient?"

[Nicole] (On the road in Boston at 5 in the afternoon.)

'If that's what you wish... though it's often expected for folk to run as far as possible. Sometimes, better to hide four towns over, it is. Dunno about the serum, but might have worn off by tomorrow morning.' Nicole replied, following Thorn's directions and keeping aware of any possible tails.

"I have never been on the run before so guess I will take your advice Miss, and hide a few towns over, perhaps that is wiser."
The Technocrat said then he touched his right arm gingerly and winced.
"Good if I can get my hand on a phone and a computer then I might be able to get a bit of a leg up on my pursuers, right now I feel rather dull as if my head is full of cotton."
He said and sigh.
"I have used that serum on others before...I regret that now it really kind of sucks."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:58 pm

'Big cities will have a Union presence, tiny places strangers stick out. Go for the mid-sized place, say around 30-50k population. Big enough to hide in, but not big enough to make it worthwhile to watch.' Nicole replied. 'Try to keep off the grid as much as; Mom-Pop motels, coach and buses, that sort of thing. Break up that wad of cash; folk get suspicious if they see you flashing a grand in green. And always have a short story to why you're travelling and to where.'

'As for a phone... nothing stopping you popping into a pawn shop tomorrow and picking one up for fifty bucks, and then a pay as you go SIM for it.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:10 pm

'Big cities will have a Union presence, tiny places strangers stick out. Go for the mid-sized place, say around 30-50k population. Big enough to hide in, but not big enough to make it worthwhile to watch.' Nicole replied

The Technocrat nodded at that.
"That do sound like good advice Miss, most of our Constructs are at larger cities, this is not always the case, especially research Constructs are sometimes placed in far off places to reduce...risk, but for the most part we or they I should say perhaps prefer larger cities."

'Try to keep off the grid as much as; Mom-Pop motels, coach and buses, that sort of thing. Break up that wad of cash; folk get suspicious if they see you flashing a grand in green. And always have a short story to why you're travelling and to where.'

Again he nodded to the advice you where giving. Thorn commented that you should take a left onto the freeway as you spoke and pointed, he was still watching the map on his phone.

As for a phone... nothing stopping you popping into a pawn shop tomorrow and picking one up for fifty bucks, and then a pay as you go SIM for it.'

"I might do that and getting a cheap laptop is not to hard either, go a few years back in models and one can get one for allmost nothing. Sometimes tech shops will have dumpsters full of what I would need to build one for free as well."
The new Mr Steppanenko agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:40 pm

'Big places are where things happen, middle of nowhere the ones where you get things done on the quiet.' Nicole commented, following Thorn's directions, while keeping half an eye on the cars in her rear-view mirror. 'Go to the nowhere places, the ones which have no reason for any Mirrorshade to visit.'

'A good Scientist can use anything.' Nicole quipped on Mr Shade's comment about older technology.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:03 pm

'Big places are where things happen, middle of nowhere the ones where you get things done on the quiet.' Nicole commented, following Thorn's directions, while keeping half an eye on the cars in her rear-view mirror. 'Go to the nowhere places, the ones which have no reason for any Mirrorshade to visit.'

"Mirrorshades...that is The Tradition's nickname for us right?"
The Technocrat asked then he nodded.
"I will find a city, big enough that a stranger is nothing new but so small as to be of minimal interest to the Union and the Traditions as well for that matter I can not expect others to be as understanding as you lot."
He said and he smiled just a little at that.

'A good Scientist can use anything.' Nicole quipped on Mr Shade's comment about older technology.

"True that, I might have been spoiled with the gear I was given, but I can still put together a decent machine using discared and second hand parts I can scrunge up, it will do the job for now."
The man now named James agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:16 pm

'One of the more polite names.' Nicole replied, giving a little grin. 'Due to the ever-popular habit of dressing like Agent Smiths wherever you- they are. Not like I'm complaining, mind... makes 'em even more visible than undercover cops. That reminds me... did them lot have any hand behind films such as The Matrix and Men In Black?'

'As for other Tradition groups... eh, if they work out you're not spying on 'em or the like I don't think you'll get bothered much. Though don't say one may try to pitch you at some point.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:42 pm

'One of the more polite names.' Nicole replied, giving a little grin. 'Due to the ever-popular habit of dressing like Agent Smiths wherever you- they are. Not like I'm complaining, mind... makes 'em even more visible than undercover cops.

"Black suits are stylish and slimming."
The Technocrat said and he smiled a little, he seamed more at ease and less nervous now.
"But yes the uniform if you will where problably somewhat easy to spot."

That reminds me... did them lot have any hand behind films such as The Matrix and Men In Black?'

"Eh yeah...that..."
He said and scratched his head a little.
"You see one of the Conventions, that are our groups, are called the Void Engineers, they travel the void and are explorers, they refuse to take part of the Pogrom so they are not as likely as others to get into conflict with the Traditions, anyway they also tend to go a bit their own way and they ignore allot of rules from the Board of Directors, only problem is the Union need them or they will be cut of from their dimensional Constructs and asserts so the Engineers are given some leeway, every so often there are a scuffle though and if the Engineers get punished for something they like to get revenge by releasing little nuggets of information to Hollywood, it is really, really anoying."

'As for other Tradition groups... eh, if they work out you're not spying on 'em or the like I don't think you'll get bothered much. Though don't say one may try to pitch you at some point.'

James nodded at that.
"I think I will try to stay clear of other Enlightened, at least for a good long while."
He commented.
"The Union...the Traditions and in particularly the bloody Nephandi, though I might either piss myself in fear or shoot them or both if I see a Nephandus again."
He said and shivered.
"Fuck the Nephandi!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:02 pm

"So he will be killed? The needle man? So he can not harm anyone ever again?"
The wounded man asked.
"Are you sure?"
Then he was silent for a moment.
"I do not know where the bad woman is, I no knot know how to help and besides she is so powerful how could anyone ever take her down?"
He asked hopelessly.

"After what he's done, Mr. Needle man is definitely going to be killed." Serge said confidently.

"Just the fact that you know about that bad women and have strong negative feelings about her is enough to help. You don't have to do anything." Serge said softly. "We can use those emotions to track her down....hell I might be able to do it. And don't underestimate us. This women is one super powerful person. We have multiple super powerful people."

"He could make a girl?"
The man muttered softly.
"If he had such powers why did he use them to hurt pepole, he hurt others to there where others in the room beside me."
He whispered.
"So he do not have his strange powers now?"
He asked nervously.

"Cause he's a fucking lunatic." Serge said bluntly. "I can't even begin to understand what his reasons are. But he's powerless now. The girl disappearing is enough evidence on that."

"But he's one guy who went off the deep end. There are many more people out there who are using their powers for good. Like me for example. Special powers are how I'm here and talking to you right now. And we rescued some of those people you saw in the room. Their being healed as we speak." Serge said comfortingly.

The man under the table looked up at you, he seamed to perk up a little at the mention of his mother's cooking.
"Perhaps she will make spagetti and meatballs...I like spagetti and meatballs and she make it from scratch."
He muttered.
"My mother will be home soon and then nothing bad will have happened...she will be home soon!"

"Ehhhh, now that's a classic!" Serge said with a smile with a clap of his hands. "Spaghetti and meatballs! I'm sure you can just imagine them can't you. Your mother hard at work, over pots and pans making that delicious meal. Steam pouring off of the stove in small wisps, carrying with it the delectable scent of meat and sauce. Eventually the table is set and you see the your mother's hard work laid before you. Nothing compares to your mother's cooking."

Their was a reason Serge was being overly descriptive. Right now they were in a world shaped entirely by the man's thoughts. Since it wasn't his mind, he couldn't change it easily, but the man under the table could.

If Serge could get the man to think of something other than his fears, than their surroundings might change and seeing the sight of spaghetti and meatballs or his mother might help the man under the table overcome his fears...or at least distract from them.

"Did you ever help your mother make the meal?" he asked, wanting the man to talk a little more.

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Anja's Post:

'Don't want to push them too hard otherwise they might be the third to jump ship?' Nicole commented, ending with a little chuckle.

Anja's Post:

'Find that a common policy, you will.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 am

"I know and I want to fight...I really want to fight but I have this ice cold knot in my guts which make it really hard to eat. All the time I think about if all go wrong...I think about standing there knowing they will...destroy that part of me and I freeze I do not know how to deal with this fear, I try not to think about it, but it is not easy."
Kyle muttered and Jeffry gave him a concerned look.

"No, it's not easy...I know, part of the war is trying to cope with fear and deal with it, which you have been doing, even if it feels like you're always afraid the truth is you are acting bravely. Maybe before you go to sleep there will be time to do some centering exercises, at least that might help calm us down and try to keep our thoughts on the path we want to manifest."

You did not see me then when I had just graduated from Mus, men and my Cabal where Sentinels at a small Chantry, I where inexperienced and to use modern terms a bit of a brat, but I learned eventually." Jeffry said and grinned. "Or perhaps I just got old."

"A brat?" he looked at him surprised.

"The Technocrazy got him? That really sucks the Technocrazy can be real dicks!"
Kyle exclaimed and Jeffy gave a huff and nodded, his eyes dark.""Yes child...that they can be.

He nodded.

I have to check on her as well, get her blood pressure and make sure she eats something so you are free to come along and check in on her at that time, she is still rather skittish though, poor woman she have been through allot, but yes Mr Yager have been very helpful."

"Thank you, I don't mean to intrude of course."

Kyle nodded at that. "I do want to see them Adley but I guess you are right, if my dad is very upset it might be safer to wait until he have calmed down, he might kill me, for my own good and Imean if I thought there where no chance to not be...well that...I would welcome death, but since Master Morgan says I have a good chance I want to try to live, I do not want to die."
The young mage said and Jeffry nodded. "Good boy, I will spend a bit of time with him Adley and then get back on task. Let me know if it is safe to send him up to his parents once you have spoken with them."

"Sounds like a plan, then."

"Very well thank you for letting me know Adley, I hope Colin have not gotten himself into to much trouble.." Richard said and nodded. "Well shall we go and see to my patient?"

A look crossed his features as Richard said he hoped it wasn't too much trouble. "That makes two of us. Very well, after you."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:23 am

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"I guess that would be acceptable, if it happens all at once so there is no moment when I am alive and I am not me...many of those Gabriel tortured they where not themselves anymore, I do not want that to happen to me."
Anna said and she sigh.
"Yeah Gabriel where not very nice...he liked to hurt pepole."
Colin nodded, "I promise, I won't let anyone mess with your head."

"Dark room, is that what it is called. I guess the reason why they suggjest that is ecause the room have no windows and it is free room while the rooms further down are used, but I do not know much about it really, I am happy with my phone camera when the cats do something cute or something, a meditation room would be nice though, just a place to sit and relax or meditate, a place to take a little break from the world."
The Verbena apprentice said and smiled.
He nodded, "That does seem to meet the criteria for a proper darkroom, yes. It's kind of a pity that film cameras seem to be disappearing; while it does make editing easier for most, there is a certain sharpness and charm to the good old film that is extremely difficult to replicate with a digital image. And yes, a quiet place to meditate is a boon."

"I want to become as good a healer as my Mentor are one day Sir and use both magickal healing and herbs, perhaps set up a herbal shop somewhere. I am also considering studying nursing."
The girl said as she followed you out into the corridor.
He smiled, "As good a healer as your Mentor? Hm, why not aim just a little higher? There's a saying, mostly used in martial arts, that the greatest compliment a student can give is surpassing the master. Setting up a cozy little shop, though - I can certainly support that, being a shopkeep myself."
He smiled and started gently carrying Anna down the stairs, careful not to jostle her, "That said, I would certainly be proud to see Anna best my skills some sunny summer day."

((OOC: So, my Pathfinder group managed to get all five factions in a city together to avoid a civil war in full bloom, and have now accepted the job of hunting down a mythical Jabberwock. That's going to be fun. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:25 am

Colin nodded, "I promise, I won't let anyone mess with your head."

"Thank you Mentor."
Anna said and she seamed to settle down a little.

He nodded, "That does seem to meet the criteria for a proper darkroom, yes. It's kind of a pity that film cameras seem to be disappearing; while it does make editing easier for most, there is a certain sharpness and charm to the good old film that is extremely difficult to replicate with a digital image. And yes, a quiet place to meditate is a boon."

"I am not protesting, there are some old film images that is really, really good. It is just that it is not one of my hobbies so I am happy with using my phone camera for selfies, and pictures of the cats and such like that Sir."
The Verbena said and smiled.

He smiled, "As good a healer as your Mentor? Hm, why not aim just a little higher? There's a saying, mostly used in martial arts, that the greatest compliment a student can give is surpassing the master. Setting up a cozy little shop, though - I can certainly support that, being a shopkeep myself."

"Yeah...perhaps one day I will be better than my Mentor...I will aim for that Sir, but my Mentor is really good at what she do."
The apprentice healer said then she nodded.
"Yes you said you where a silversmith Sir, you run your own shop then?"

He smiled and started gently carrying Anna down the stairs, careful not to jostle her, "That said, I would certainly be proud to see Anna best my skills some sunny summer day."

"I did manage to stop you from casting magick Mentor, before you shot me, which is cheating you know."
Anna said and smiled.
"But the timey wimey stuff I am not good at, but one day I will be really, really good with magick."
She anounched happily.

'Don't want to push them too hard otherwise they might be the third to jump ship?' Nicole commented, ending with a little chuckle.

"Well there is that and if any Convention was to leave it would be the Engineers but we also would have an issue without them, allot of our Constructs are in other dimentions and without the Void Engineers getting to those places will be allot harder, if you have ever read the novel Dune, the Engineers have pretty much the same postion as the Spacing Guild in those books, which is anoying but what the hell can you do."
The former Union man grumbeled.

'Find that a common policy, you will.'

"Yeah...I guess that is right, everyone hates the Nephandi and with good reason."
The Technocrat said bitterly.
"They are monsters."

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 5 in the afternoon.)

"No, it's not easy...I know, part of the war is trying to cope with fear and deal with it, which you have been doing, even if it feels like you're always afraid the truth is you are acting bravely. Maybe before you go to sleep there will be time to do some centering exercises, at least that might help calm us down and try to keep our thoughts on the path we want to manifest."

"I am trying to be brave and to just keep going, and I know I have a chance now when I surrendered I thought...that the Traditions where monsters that would destroy my magick first chance they get. It is a little better now but I am still terrified and it is so hard to deal with."
Kyle said softly.
"Perhaps the centering excersises will help a little."
He said and nodded then he looked down at his hands.
"Would you have been afraid if there was a chance your magick would be destroyed Adley?"
The young mage asked softly.

"A brat?" he looked at him surprised.

"A brat indeed, I was far to idealistic and needed a dose of realism...once our Chantry captured a Marauder but since I had been told my mother had gone Marauder while I was studying in Mus I did not accept that our old Deacon Primus knew best when he sent for the Black Cabal to execute the prisoner so I and my Cabal snuck into the Chantry's basement and freed the Marauder, we got caught for it to off course and I was flogged as a punishment."
Jeffry said and he sipped his water.
"Which was deserved but really only served to make me more defiant, it was the kindly old Verbena who patched me up later who finally got me to understand how dangerous that Marauder was, that his power and delucions made him enter inhabited realms and attack helpless sleepers. I realized what I had done and volenteered to be part of the strike team that went after him to retrieve him. I learned then both to trust those who know more than me, and also that doing something to right the wrong I had done was a much more constructive way to mak amends than pain."
Your Mentor said and he smiled a little embarashed at the memory of his escapades in his youth.

"Thank you, I don't mean to intrude of course."

"You are not intruding Adley, don't worry about it."
Richard said and smiled.

"Sounds like a plan, then."

"If you are looking for me I am going with the boy to the library, until tomorrow the serum binds his powers, but that is no reason to to get some training done, I am sitting him down with Master Gevarix's Catalouge of Magickal Hand Gestures. He will get to choose for himself if he want to work with the modern or the older handgestures but he will learn one set of them."
Jeffry said and Kyle smiled a little and he seamed calmer and took another bite of his food, after all if his new Mentor did not think it was fairly certin his magick would survive why would he be so eager to set him to the task of learning something that would only be useful for said magick. Which was probably Jeffry's exact intention with this new task he was giving Kyle.

A look crossed his features as Richard said he hoped it wasn't too much trouble. "That makes two of us. Very well, after you."

Richard nodded at that and he lead the way to his room, the Akashic had used a room in his apartment as a treatment room for some time so he lead the way through his kitchen and living room set up which was nice and tidy, family pictures where on the walls, books could be seen in the shelves, mostly martial arts manuals, books on herbs, accupuncture and texts on modern medicine. The furniture was minimalistic and simple and mostly done in white with red and green accents.

Your Cabalmate's room was one of the few that had an extra bedroom that he used as a treatment room and he lead the way in there, there you had a cabinet with supplies against one wall along with the type of chair you often often in a doctor's office, there was a tratment bench as well as a hospital bed. In the bed lay a woman, she might be ten years older than you, her hair was blond, she was pretty but she looked rather pale and drawn now and she seamed to be sleeping soundly, an IV drip gave her some sort of medicine, and a diffusion lamp spread a minty smelling herbal medicine through the room.

Richard went to the woman and gently touched her hand.
"Miss...I need to check your vitals, I am sorry to wake you."
e said as the woman gave a start and woke up.
"W...I...ehm Dr Lee ok...ok..."
She muttered then your Cabalmate indicated you.
"Ah Miss this is my Cabalmate he wished a word with you as well."
He said and the wounded woman turned er attention to you.
"Good afternoon."
She muttered weakly.
"What can I do for you Mr...?"

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 5 in the afternoon.)

"After what he's done, Mr. Needle man is definitely going to be killed." Serge said confidently.

"Good...I am usually against the death penalty but that monster deserve it."
The wounded man said bitterly.

"Just the fact that you know about that bad women and have strong negative feelings about her is enough to help. You don't have to do anything." Serge said softly. "We can use those emotions to track her down....hell I might be able to do it. And don't underestimate us. This women is one super powerful person. We have multiple super powerful people."

"If you try to get that woman she might get you as well. I...do not want anyone else to get hurt...she do horrible things...makes...videos where there is only endless pain eventually when you scream enough sound stop coming out but you are in so much pain you don't notice it, you stop believing there is anything but pain, and then you realise that the other things she have done to your body is worse than the pain...and it continue and continue and continue."
He said flatly and the lighting in the kitchen grew darker and more omnious.

"Cause he's a fucking lunatic." Serge said bluntly. "I can't even begin to understand what his reasons are. But he's powerless now. The girl disappearing is enough evidence on that."

"But what if he gets his powers back?"
The wounded man whispered nearvously.

"But he's one guy who went off the deep end. There are many more people out there who are using their powers for good. Like me for example. Special powers are how I'm here and talking to you right now. And we rescued some of those people you saw in the room. Their being healed as we speak." Serge said comfortingly.

"I guess...that some who have special powers use them for good...but those who do not are scary, I am not coming out!"
He muttered desperatly.

"Ehhhh, now that's a classic!" Serge said with a smile with a clap of his hands. "Spaghetti and meatballs! I'm sure you can just imagine them can't you. Your mother hard at work, over pots and pans making that delicious meal. Steam pouring off of the stove in small wisps, carrying with it the delectable scent of meat and sauce. Eventually the table is set and you see the your mother's hard work laid before you. Nothing compares to your mother's cooking."

Their was a reason Serge was being overly descriptive. Right now they were in a world shaped entirely by the man's thoughts. Since it wasn't his mind, he couldn't change it easily, but the man under the table could.

If Serge could get the man to think of something other than his fears, than their surroundings might change and seeing the sight of spaghetti and meatballs or his mother might help the man under the table overcome his fears...or at least distract from them.

Suddenly there was the smell of cooking pasta sauce in the room, the smell of tomato sauce, herbs and meat filled the room, and you could hear a woman's light steps moving around the room and the sound of pots and pans being stirred.
"Yes, the table will be set, we will eat my mom's homecooked meal and then everything will be ok..."
The wounded man whispered and he smiled a little.

"Did you ever help your mother make the meal?" he asked, wanting the man to talk a little more.

"I helped her make the meatballs at times, I like the meatsauce with chunky meatballs in it...and I would set the table."
The man said as the light in the kitchen got brigther with the sounds and smells of cooking.

(OOC:That will be one hunt Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:41 am

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"I am not protesting, there are some old film images that is really, really good. It is just that it is not one of my hobbies so I am happy with using my phone camera for selfies, and pictures of the cats and such like that Sir."
The Verbena said and smiled.
Colin nodded, "Greater convenience versus higher quality at a higher skill threshold... It's not hard to see why digital has gained such supremacy, really."

"Yeah...perhaps one day I will be better than my Mentor...I will aim for that Sir, but my Mentor is really good at what she do."
The apprentice healer said then she nodded.
"Yes you said you where a silversmith Sir, you run your own shop then?"
He nodded, "A nice little silver shop, with my workshop-Sanctum in the basement. It's mostly peaceful and undisturbed, and the clientele is usually quite pleasant."

"I did manage to stop you from casting magick Mentor, before you shot me, which is cheating you know."
Anna said and smiled.
"But the timey wimey stuff I am not good at, but one day I will be really, really good with magick."
She anounched happily.
He smiled wryly, "You certainly stopped me - which impressed me quite a bit. Unfortunately, you were the one without any visible wards up at the time, which meant you were safer to shoot than your companion. There's no shame in cheating in a war, after all... but I hope we can avoid getting either of us shot any more in the foreseeable future. Which I mean to take a look at once we've reached the shuttle."
He grinned, "And you'll become quite capable of time travel in your own time, I expect, as well as any other peculiarities of magic you set your mind to. Even if we give Freddy a few grey hairs between us..."

((OOC: Yeah, they don't have any vorpal blades yet, either, so they'll have to get that... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 am

Anja's Post:

'A few Etherites would miss scraps against Void ships, they would.' Nicole commented, continuing to both watch for tails and travel towards their destination. 'Would be able to re-deploy some of the assault teams and like Earth-side too. Which naturally some would bitch about.'

[I'm going to be offline for most of today, and unless Shade wants to chat further feel free to fast-forward to the station. Unless you're going to spring a surprise on me. *smirks*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:17 pm

'A few Etherites would miss scraps against Void ships, they would.' Nicole commented, continuing to both watch for tails and travel towards their destination. 'Would be able to re-deploy some of the assault teams and like Earth-side too. Which naturally some would bitch about.'

You notice a red car, a shade of cherry that was allmost black, you do not know if it follow your car but it is consistently three or four cars behind yours through several turns and road changes. Thorn looked concerned about something, he took what looked like a silver hat pin, topped with a small rose and used it to prick his finger, he het one drop fall into the palm of his hand and he watched it's movements for a moment before he frowned, he wiped his hands of on a hankerchied and scribbeled something onto a note to hand you, not ideal when you where driving but he did not want to freak out the former Technocrat.
"I have divinned the pressence of other willworkers than me, you and Mr Shade nearby."
The note said. The Technocrat had not noticed anything though he he was just replying to your comment.
"Loosing the Engineers would be a tactical disadvantage for the Union, it would give allot more power to the Etherites and their fleet of ships and be a real problem, and the Void Engineers knows this they are in a situation where the Union do not want to drive them away and can not risk angering them to much so as long as they do not go to far they are generally allowed to do as they please. Let us just say that had I been an Void Engineer vivisection and Room 101 if I survived would not be what awauited me if I returned home."

Colin nodded, "Greater convenience versus higher quality at a higher skill threshold... It's not hard to see why digital has gained such supremacy, really."

"Especially if one is not a pothographer and just want to take little pictures of interesting or cute things in one's life you know Sir."

He nodded, "A nice little silver shop, with my workshop-Sanctum in the basement. It's mostly peaceful and undisturbed, and the clientele is usually quite pleasant."

"That sounds really nice Sir."
The young apprentice said and she gave yu a warm smile.

He smiled wryly, "You certainly stopped me - which impressed me quite a bit. Unfortunately, you were the one without any visible wards up at the time, which meant you were safer to shoot than your companion. There's no shame in cheating in a war, after all... but I hope we can avoid getting either of us shot any more in the foreseeable future. Which I mean to take a look at once we've reached the shuttle."

"I had wards, but I had kept them mostly hidden to avoid them being seen and disenchanted and they where against magick, not physical things."
Anna said and she stuck out her tounge at you.
"It might be okey to cheat in War Mentor but it is still cheating and no I do not really want to be shot again, I think I will put that on my dislike list, then again if I had not been shot...with what happened with the Labyrinth I would most likely be dead."
She said and frowned.
"I am going to miss my home."

He grinned, "And you'll become quite capable of time travel in your own time, I expect, as well as any other peculiarities of magic you set your mind to. Even if we give Freddy a few grey hairs between us..."

"She can dye her hair again, I doubt that green grew out of her head Mentor."
Anna said and grinned.
"And...yeah I will learn allot of magick, I am going to be an archmage one day."
She declared.

As you came down the stairs you saw Udella sitting in an old chair, with Mrs Yellow in her lap waiting for you. Rikki where sleeping on a nearby table having been tired out from playing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:30 pm

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"That sounds really nice Sir."
The young apprentice said and she gave yu a warm smile.
Colin nodded, "It is quite nice. If you ever visit Boston, you might find it, just around the corner and down the block from Steelhaven Hall."

"I had wards, but I had kept them mostly hidden to avoid them being seen and disenchanted and they where against magick, not physical things."
Anna said and she stuck out her tounge at you.
"It might be okey to cheat in War Mentor but it is still cheating and no I do not really want to be shot again, I think I will put that on my dislike list, then again if I had not been shot...with what happened with the Labyrinth I would most likely be dead."
She said and frowned.
"I am going to miss my home."
He nodded, "Being spotted by someone like a Technocrat would have been bad, yes... and yes, you would have been dead; I would have... seen to that. I gave Tian a promise to protect you from the worst possible fates. By accident, I managed to do even better than that... and much as you'll miss your home, a few pieces of it remain still. In your memories, in your library and marble collection, in the few people who got away... The leaders, though, are gone, and that was necessary..."
He grinned, "Besides, I cheated - or rather future me will cheat - to secure you make it just fine through your trial and the coming years; I don't think you should be altogether too opposed to the concept of Mages cheating, hmm?"

"She can dye her hair again, I doubt that green grew out of her head Mentor."
Anna said and grinned.
"And...yeah I will learn allot of magick, I am going to be an archmage one day."
She declared.
He nodded, "An Archmage, and why stop at merely Archmage rank? You can go as far as you want to, Sweetie."

As you came down the stairs you saw Udella sitting in an old chair, with Mrs Yellow in her lap waiting for you. Rikki where sleeping on a nearby table having been tired out from playing.
As he stepped off the stairs, he gently set Anna down on the floor, feet first, "There we go... Anna, why don't you wait with Master Adimari, our attorney, while I pop over to Lady Arden to retrieve a couple of items?"
He nodded to Udella, "All ready to head out, or will you need a minute to extricate yourself from Mrs. Yellow?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Anja's Post:

On reading the note, Nicole almost swore. 'Alias... find me the nearest freeway. One not blocked by traffic. Or a large parking lot with several exits.' she said as calmly as possible.

Anja's Post:

'Notice that means their control of the Engineers ain't that strong.' Nicole commented.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:36 pm

On reading the note, Nicole almost swore. 'Alias... find me the nearest freeway. One not blocked by traffic. Or a large parking lot with several exits.' she said as calmly as possible.

"I suspect most roads will have at least some traffic this time a day even on a Sunday, but there are one to the lef of us there is a large perking lot in from of a closed mall, it have several exists and are two turns to the right."
Thor said as he glanced at his phone.

'Notice that means their control of the Engineers ain't that strong.' Nicole commented.

"That is correct Miss The Board of Directors do not really have allot of control over the Engineers and I am sure that rankle them to no end."
James said, he had still not noticed that anything was wrong.

Colin nodded, "It is quite nice. If you ever visit Boston, you might find it, just around the corner and down the block from Steelhaven Hall."

"I will make a point of visiting your shop if I am ever in Boston Sir."
The young Verbena promised.

He nodded, "Being spotted by someone like a Technocrat would have been bad, yes...

"Or a Traditionalist or a Marauder, many mages can dissenchant things Mentor, I can dissenchant things to."
Anna said.
"It is best to hide wards so they do not become a target."

yes... and yes, you would have been dead; I would have... seen to that. I gave Tian a promise to protect you from the worst possible fates. By accident, I managed to do even better than that... and much as you'll miss your home, a few pieces of it remain still. In your memories, in your library and marble collection, in the few people who got away... The leaders, though, are gone, and that was necessary..."

"It would have been betterto be dead than...the worst that can happen."
The young mage muttered and shivered.
"But I do not want to die. I guess that for me at least tings worked out well but I will miss my friends and my home even if a few got away and I have my things."
She said sadly.
"I understand it was neccesary Mentor but it still makes me sad."

He grinned, "Besides, I cheated - or rather future me will cheat - to secure you make it just fine through your trial and the coming years; I don't think you should be altogether too opposed to the concept of Mages cheating, hmm?"

"Well I guess cheating is ok...at times but being shot still hurt, well mostly it hurt afterwards I did not really feel actually getting shot, there was like a jolt and then I was on the floor and Hank where trying to heal me and then it hurt, and then everything when black."
Anna said and she touched her chest and abdomen tenatively.
"But I guess in war we have to do what we have to do."

He nodded, "An Archmage, and why stop at merely Archmage rank? You can go as far as you want to, Sweetie."

"I could become an Aswadim!"
Anna said happily and an elderly wizard on his way up the stairs gave you and your apprentice a bit of a shocked look at that before he continued on his way.

As he stepped off the stairs, he gently set Anna down on the floor, feet first, "There we go... Anna, why don't you wait with Master Adimari, our attorney, while I pop over to Lady Arden to retrieve a couple of items?"

Anna was a bit unsteady on her feet but she found her footing and went over to Udella.
"Ok Mentor."
She said then she smiled.
"Hi Master Adimari."
She said and held out her hand and Udella took it and shook it gently and then directed the girl to a chair.
"Well hello Anna how nice to meet you."
She said then she nodded to you.
"I will keep an eye on her in the meantime Mr Wainwright."

He nodded to Udella, "All ready to head out, or will you need a minute to extricate yourself from Mrs. Yellow?"

"I think that depends if you ask me, or Mrs Yellow."
Udella said sounding amused as she petted the rather round, yellow cat.
"I am ready to go as soon as you have collected the items you mentioned from Lady Arden."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:48 pm

[Morningstar, 6 PM]
"Or a Traditionalist or a Marauder, many mages can dissenchant things Mentor, I can dissenchant things to."
Anna said.
"It is best to hide wards so they do not become a target."
Colin nodded, "Very true... Marauders in particular can be bad for one's health."

"It would have been betterto be dead than...the worst that can happen."
The young mage muttered and shivered.
"But I do not want to die. I guess that for me at least tings worked out well but I will miss my friends and my home even if a few got away and I have my things."
She said sadly.
"I understand it was neccesary Mentor but it still makes me sad."
He nodded sagely, "We all grieve for those we have lost... but, we also need to remember what good times there were. A life well lived is never wasted."

"Well I guess cheating is ok...at times but being shot still hurt, well mostly it hurt afterwards I did not really feel actually getting shot, there was like a jolt and then I was on the floor and Hank where trying to heal me and then it hurt, and then everything when black."
Anna said and she touched her chest and abdomen tenatively.
"But I guess in war we have to do what we have to do."
A dark shadow crossed his face, "Yes... All personal preference is secondary to the needs of the service... still, I am glad you survived; my conscience would have been bleak and heavy had you not..."

"I could become an Aswadim!"
Anna said happily and an elderly wizard on his way up the stairs gave you and your apprentice a bit of a shocked look at that before he continued on his way.
He gave the elderly wizard an apologetic smile, "Afraid not, Sweetie - those are fixed in number, and I don't think they'll accept new members... I met one today, you know, he was quite polite, too - but I don't think you can join their ranks, however enthusiastic you might be. Our Oracles, on the other hand, do have new Postulants join them; in fact, I know a couple of people who will head out to try..."

Anna was a bit unsteady on her feet but she found her footing and went over to Udella.
"Ok Mentor."
She said then she smiled.
"Hi Master Adimari."
She said and held out her hand and Udella took it and shook it gently and then directed the girl to a chair.
"Well hello Anna how nice to meet you."
She said then she nodded to you.
"I will keep an eye on her in the meantime Mr Wainwright."
He smiled, "Thank you. Now be on your best behaviour, Anna."

"I think that depends if you ask me, or Mrs Yellow."
Udella said sounding amused as she petted the rather round, yellow cat.
"I am ready to go as soon as you have collected the items you mentioned from Lady Arden."
He chuckled, "I would have to ask you; I know what cats' response would likely be. Be right back, the taxi should be right around the corner."

He strode over to Philippa's door and knocked gently.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Colin nodded, "Very true... Marauders in particular can be bad for one's health."

"Yeah, they can be hard to deal with."
Anna said and nodded.

He nodded sagely, "We all grieve for those we have lost... but, we also need to remember what good times there were. A life well lived is never wasted."

The little girl nodded at that.
"I will remember them Mentor, I will remember them all."

A dark shadow crossed his face, "Yes... All personal preference is secondary to the needs of the service... still, I am glad you survived; my conscience would have been bleak and heavy had you not..."

"That is true, I had to risk my life for the Labyrinth many times and do things I would not otherwise have done. I am glad I survived as well Mentor but I do not blame you for doing what you did we where enemies at the time."
Your Apprentice said and she looked up at you and smiled.

He gave the elderly wizard an apologetic smile, "Afraid not, Sweetie - those are fixed in number, and I don't think they'll accept new members... I met one today, you know, he was quite polite, too - but I don't think you can join their ranks, however enthusiastic you might be. Our Oracles, on the other hand, do have new Postulants join them; in fact, I know a couple of people who will head out to try..."

The elderly wizard still looked rather shocked. Anna seamed to pounder that problem for a while then her face light up and she smiled happily
"That is not a problem if I get powerful enough I can kill one of them and take his spot."
She declared then she gave you a bit of a look.
"Did you really meet an Aswadim Mentor? What was he like?"

He smiled, "Thank you. Now be on your best behaviour, Anna."

"I will Mentor."
The little girl promised.

He chuckled, "I would have to ask you; I know what cats' response would likely be. Be right back, the taxi should be right around the corner."

Udella smiled a little as that as she gently lifted Mrs Yellow, who gave a anoyed meep and being disturbed.
"It seams you will have to find another bed now my little friend."
She cooed to the cat, but Mrs Yellow did not seam like she wanted to find another bed and her tail whipped from side to side when Udella put her down on the table next to Rikki, and the small yellow cat decided to get her revenge on the wrong person and she planted her paw right, smack in the middle of Ricky's forehead causing the other cat to jolt awake and then they where at it chasing one another again. Udella chuckeled a little at their antics.

He strode over to Philippa's door and knocked gently.

The Verbena Master opened the door herself and she handed you a paper bag.
"Here are the remedies you wanted, remember just add a little of the fertilizer to the water you give your rosebush and continue doing that until the bottle is empty."
She said then she handed you a carboard plate with some home made corn and banana bars and smiled.
"And here is a healthy snack if the three of you get hungry on the way. Now please say hello to my cousin and his apprentice for me when you get back to Boston."
From inside the apartment you heard Mary Elisabeth call.
"Mommy Heylel bit my finger!"
Philippa sigh.
"Did you put it in their mouth?"
"Yes I wanted the candy they where eating."
"Well don't do that!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next