Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 4 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:43 pm

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the afternoon.)

He nodded, then pondered, "I think directly might be the most expedient."

"As you wish Mr Wainwright I will send Master Adimari's copy to her directly."
Master Tolle said and Udella nodded.
"Thank you Sodalis."

He nodded, "Well, made contact with is a bit of an inaccuracy. I was allowed to share in the senses of the ship; the thing is rather like a big, friendly family dog, intellectually speaking. I was able to observe the woman, she was identified to my satisfaction, and I was able to send her my emergency exit, but we've yet to actually meet. But that's another digression. Suffice to say, I had some future visions on board the ship. Future me remembered where to find me, after all."

"Indeed the nature and personality of the Labyrinth ship is irrelevant right now Mr Wainwright as is exactly how you got into contact with Captain Welder what is of importance is why someone want the woman dead and who they are."
Master Tolle said and frowned.

He nodded, "Yes and no, respectively; Lady Crexia Hermes ex Tytalus, formerly Tremere, was the one to identify my apprentice as the reincarnation of Louis DuMonte, as she was one of his confidants back then. My apprentice describes her Avatar as he did, and she has a particular fondness for collecting marbles, two fairly strong indications. After my apprentice visited Steelhaven Hall with a gift package from the future, Master Steelhaven verified her identity, past and present. Included in the gift was a piece of her ephemera; a blue dragon scale, untainted and proof of her cleansing herself."

"I will have to speak with Masters Steelhaven and Crexia about this matter then, and I would prefer to see this evidence of your apprentice cleansing herself, if she really is who she claims then I would prefer if a full examination of her spiritually could be done to determine the state of her Avatar and to be sure of your claim."
Master Tolle said.

He frowned, "An attempt on Fall Breeze... not good. Though, that would be the easiest one to identify in any case..."

"Yes an attemot was made on Fall Breeze's life and she would indeed be easy to identify as she is a full reincarnation having full memories of her life with the First Cabal and the life between that and the one she is living now. I will make sure she is warned that the attemnt might not be just a robbery gone wrong."

He shook his head, "In any case, I am sure you will wish to speak with the two culprits in the ambush as soon as they wake up again; I have no further information on the case at this time.

"That is correct Mr Wainwright I would like to talk with the two prisoners as soon as possible."
Master Tolle said and nodded.

The other questions I had for you are a couple of hypotheticals - what would be the likely, and the maximum punishment if someone, say, defied a senior Mage and usurped command on a combat mission without actual justification?"

"It depends on the outcome, if member of the Traditions or Custos lives where lost as part of this action then the punishment could go as high as permanent Branding and being evicted from the Traditions for several decades, if no one was hurt then the punishment would be more up in the air, a temporary Brand would be likely or several seaons forced labor for the Chantry the offended party are living in, though it could be as little as major Cencure."
The ol Quesitor explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 4 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:02 pm

[Steelhaven Hall, half past seven PM]
"I will have to speak with Masters Steelhaven and Crexia about this matter then, and I would prefer to see this evidence of your apprentice cleansing herself, if she really is who she claims then I would prefer if a full examination of her spiritually could be done to determine the state of her Avatar and to be sure of your claim."
Master Tolle said.
Colin nodded, "The scale is in Master Steelhaven's possession for now - it will be presented at Anna's trial, but I'm sure allowing you a look at it in the interim can be arranged. And... she is not the one who made the claim; she was puzzled, as though the name rang a bell, when I mentioned it to her, but she did not know in advance."

"Yes an attemot was made on Fall Breeze's life and she would indeed be easy to identify as she is a full reincarnation having full memories of her life with the First Cabal and the life between that and the one she is living now. I will make sure she is warned that the attemnt might not be just a robbery gone wrong."
He nodded, "That would probably be wise. I'm sure she'll appreciate the heads up; she might be able to help locate the other members' reincarnations, as well."

"That is correct Mr Wainwright I would like to talk with the two prisoners as soon as possible."
He nodded, "Master Narim placed them somewhere, presumably in the temporary holding cell area in the basement. You may have to wait a little while for the sedative to wear off, though."

"It depends on the outcome, if member of the Traditions or Custos lives where lost as part of this action then the punishment could go as high as permanent Branding and being evicted from the Traditions for several decades, if no one was hurt then the punishment would be more up in the air, a temporary Brand would be likely or several seaons forced labor for the Chantry the offended party are living in, though it could be as little as major Cencure."
The ol Quesitor explained.
He nodded thoughtfully, "Thank you, Sir. The other hypothetical I'd like to raise is... if a Mage was sentenced to have their Avatar flayed for a crime, but died prematurely, and later reincarnated with the memory and feelings of guilt for what they did, seeking to make amends for their crime - would the reincarnation still be subject to the sentence against the previous life?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Colin nodded, "The scale is in Master Steelhaven's possession for now - it will be presented at Anna's trial, but I'm sure allowing you a look at it in the interim can be arranged. And... she is not the one who made the claim; she was puzzled, as though the name rang a bell, when I mentioned it to her, but she did not know in advance."

"As we do not yet know who will be the prosecutor at the girl's trial it is best if I do not interact with any of the evidence before we are sure I will be a neuteral part in her case."
Master Tolle said.
"She should in either case be spiritually examined."
He adviced and Udella nodded.
"She will be but I would prefer to wait until she have setteled down she is injured and needs rest."
She said and the other Quesitor nodded slightly at that.
"Very well."
He said simply.

He nodded, "That would probably be wise. I'm sure she'll appreciate the heads up; she might be able to help locate the other members' reincarnations, as well."

"Fall Breeze's actions I can not comment on Mr Wainwright but I can make sure that she is warned."
Master Tolle said simply.

He nodded, "Master Narim placed them somewhere, presumably in the temporary holding cell area in the basement. You may have to wait a little while for the sedative to wear off, though."

The old Quesitor simply nodded at that.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Thank you, Sir. The other hypothetical I'd like to raise is... if a Mage was sentenced to have their Avatar flayed for a crime, but died prematurely, and later reincarnated with the memory and feelings of guilt for what they did, seeking to make amends for their crime - would the reincarnation still be subject to the sentence against the previous life?"

Master Tolle did not even raise an eyebrow at your questions.
"Yes a sentence of Gilgul is given against a mage's person and soul, if this where not the case then there would be no grounds for Gilgulling widderslaintes, they are punishe for the crimes of their former lives, the same would be if a non Fallen mage where sentenced to Gilgul and somehow managed to die before the sentence could be carried out then it would be carried out when the criminal's reincarnation was found, even if that would unfortunatly harm the new incarnation as well. Though as this have never happened before a new trial might be needed and there is a chance a new precedent would be sent and the new mage would be spared."
He said and nodded.
"Is there a particular reeason why you are asking these questions Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 pm

"As we do not yet know who will be the prosecutor at the girl's trial it is best if I do not interact with any of the evidence before we are sure I will be a neuteral part in her case."
Master Tolle said.
"She should in either case be spiritually examined."
He adviced and Udella nodded.
"She will be but I would prefer to wait until she have setteled down she is injured and needs rest."
She said and the other Quesitor nodded slightly at that.
"Very well."
He said simply.
Colin nodded, "She is weak of heart - an improperly healed gunshot wound. Additional stress is going to be a health risk for her for some time. As for the prosecutor for her case - I rather expect it will be Quaesitor D'Angelo. The brother, that is."

Master Tolle did not even raise an eyebrow at your questions.
"Yes a sentence of Gilgul is given against a mage's person and soul, if this where not the case then there would be no grounds for Gilgulling widderslaintes, they are punishe for the crimes of their former lives, the same would be if a non Fallen mage where sentenced to Gilgul and somehow managed to die before the sentence could be carried out then it would be carried out when the criminal's reincarnation was found, even if that would unfortunatly harm the new incarnation as well. Though as this have never happened before a new trial might be needed and there is a chance a new precedent would be sent and the new mage would be spared."
He said and nodded.
"Is there a particular reeason why you are asking these questions Mr Wainwright?"
He nodded, "In a manner of speaking, there is. Suffice to say, I'm given to understand your knowledge of the law is largely unequaled throughout the Traditions. As such, as I am researching topics of law for my own studies, among other things, you would be the most eminently qualified person to ask, as and when you are available."
He smiled wryly, "I do hope you won't take offense at my rather practical approach to getting information, as such?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:46 pm

"I...noticed that you felt bad abount binding my fingers in such a way Sodalis I tried to avoid you feeling badly about it as it have to be done. It do hurt but it is due to the previous injury so blame the Technocrazy not yourself."
Theodora said and frowned.
"If you have a spell that will ease the pain a little that would be nice but not at the cost of permanent damage to my hands, it hurts but are not intolerable."
She added then she sigh.
"But I will let you guys know if it gets worse and no I do not mind I would like a doctor to check my hands out when all of this is done."
She said and nodded.

"Well, thank you for that but it's more important that we don't hurt you further. I just don't like seeing you in pain, of course. If I use the spell, it can lessen the pain but the pain is the warning that something is wrong and how wrong. So that is my concern there."

t was not the easist to block all the thoughs of what you had to do out so that you could focus on your ritual, but you had done it so many times so when you started our mind sort of slipped into the proper conciousness, giving not only your Avatar the soft flow of Quintessence which eased the ache you where feeling from her but also giving your mind a few moments to collect tiself and settle, a moment where stress where reduced which was very refreshing. By the time you where done the ache where reduced to just a soft feeling of something being there and you felt clearer and more focused.

He felt better, at least, he thought as he put everything back in its place at the completion of the ritual. Though eventually they'd have to see how best to proceed with helping his lodger get back to where he belonged. He got his coat and bag on again and headed to Ms Day's room, keeping an eye out for Darrian or Mundi.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Colin nodded, "She is weak of heart - an improperly healed gunshot wound. Additional stress is going to be a health risk for her for some time. As for the prosecutor for her case - I rather expect it will be Quaesitor D'Angelo. The brother, that is."

"Hum it would be a problem if the child dies before her trial, very well her examination can wait, as for the you think with be the persecutor of her case, he is a skilled prosecutor you will have your work cut out for you if you intend to keep the girl."
Master Tolle said plainly.

He nodded, "In a manner of speaking, there is. Suffice to say, I'm given to understand your knowledge of the law is largely unequaled throughout the Traditions. As such, as I am researching topics of law for my own studies, among other things, you would be the most eminently qualified person to ask, as and when you are available."
He smiled wryly, "I do hope you won't take offense at my rather practical approach to getting information, as such?"

"I do not mind as it seams I will have to wait to return to Horizon in either case to talk with the prisoners, so it matters little if you use the time to learn more about the law Mr Wainwright."
The old Quesitor said and nodded.
"But perhaps we should vecate Master Morgan's office I am sure he have things to attend to, seeing as our buessiness here is concluded."
He said and he stood with some difficulty.
"If I am staying for a few hours though would it be to presumpteous to ask for a meal and a cup of tea? I hae not had the chance of sitting down to eat since noon."
He asked politely and Jeffry nodded.
"There are food in the kitchen Master Tolle, Mr Wainwright I am sure you will not mind making sure our guest have what he needs?"
The old Flambeau requested.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the evening.)

"Well, thank you for that but it's more important that we don't hurt you further. I just don't like seeing you in pain, of course. If I use the spell, it can lessen the pain but the pain is the warning that something is wrong and how wrong. So that is my concern there."

"I just did not want to add to your burden Sodalis."
Theodora said then she nodded.
"Then leave it as is, it is better that I feel a little pain than for my hands to be seriously injured, and like I said it is tolerable, it hurt when my fingers are touched and moved but it is not worse than I can handle."

He felt better, at least, he thought as he put everything back in its place at the completion of the ritual. Though eventually they'd have to see how best to proceed with helping his lodger get back to where he belonged. He got his coat and bag on again and headed to Ms Day's room, keeping an eye out for Darrian or Mundi.

You came to Miss Day's rppm just as Mr Rush where leaving, the Verbena looking glum, well he always looked glum but now he also looked rather concerned.
"Ah Mr Roth Hicks."
He commented and gave you a nod as he passed you. You did not see Darrian or Mundi on youe short walk to the hedge wizard master's apartment though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:29 pm

You came to Miss Day's rppm just as Mr Rush where leaving, the Verbena looking glum, well he always looked glum but now he also looked rather concerned. "Ah Mr Roth Hicks."

He nodded at the Verbena. "Is everything okay?" he asked him, noting that he seemed worried. A healer exiting a room with a worried expression rarely boded well for the parties within.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:51 pm

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the evening.)

Ingmar sigh and nodded.
"Nothing if worse than it was before, however I was asked by Miss Day to examine Cecilia, to try to find out what have been done to her, and it is allot, and I can not fix all of it...that woman have been tortured within an inch of her life with the experiments she have been through and I am not sure what i can do to help her."
The Verbena said and shook his head.
"I did nothing I did not want to mess up with something that can be healed I will ask Master Nassa to heal her and then perhaps Dr Lee can do something for the rest...perhaps....damn that Nephandus tell me he is not going to get off easy for all he have done, this woman, those poor pepole in the infirmary, that man is pure evil!"
Ingmar exclaimed angrily.
"Tell me he will pay for what he have done!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Anja's Post:

No...' Nicole exclaimed on seeing the results on her car. 'I liked those scratches. At least the Bondo on the arches is still there.'

After putting the stuff away, she'll give a "let's go" nod to Fran.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 pm

"Hum it would be a problem if the child dies before her trial, very well her examination can wait, as for the you think with be the persecutor of her case, he is a skilled prosecutor you will have your work cut out for you if you intend to keep the girl."
Master Tolle said plainly.
Colin smiled thinly, "Suffice to say I have employed a good advocate for her, and we do have a battle plan. I believe the case of Master Ir may serve as valid precedent for part of the arguments."

"I do not mind as it seams I will have to wait to return to Horizon in either case to talk with the prisoners, so it matters little if you use the time to learn more about the law Mr Wainwright."
"But perhaps we should vecate Master Morgan's office I am sure he have things to attend to, seeing as our buessiness here is concluded."
He said and he stood with some difficulty.
"If I am staying for a few hours though would it be to presumpteous to ask for a meal and a cup of tea? I hae not had the chance of sitting down to eat since noon."
He asked politely and Jeffry nodded.
"There are food in the kitchen Master Tolle, Mr Wainwright I am sure you will not mind making sure our guest have what he needs?"
The old Flambeau requested.
He smiled, "There is some meat stew in the kitchen, yes, and some fairly mediocre tea in the common room - but if you prefer, I do have some better quality tea in my apartment, and would be honoured to let you peruse my supply. Quite understandably, meat was not a popular choice for those of us who fought today..."
He turned to Morgan, "Now, Sir, I have to find some sleeping arrangements for Anna tonight, and I did promise Mr. Tasselwell we'd share a drink or three to blunt some unpleasant memories, so will it be acceptable to you if we take care of my... debriefing tomorrow, say around two or three in the afternoon? I also suspect Master Telar will want my help to treat Miss Alexander rather immediately, as well, so my schedule for the evening is getting rather cluttered."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "Suffice to say I have employed a good advocate for her, and we do have a battle plan. I believe the case of Master Ir may serve as valid precedent for part of the arguments."

"We should not discuss her case before we know for sure that I will not be prosecuting it Mr Wainwright but yes if the girl have a heart problem and her Avatar is powerful then she can be saved by the precedent set in Master Ir's case."

He smiled, "There is some meat stew in the kitchen, yes, and some fairly mediocre tea in the common room - but if you prefer, I do have some better quality tea in my apartment, and would be honoured to let you peruse my supply. Quite understandably, meat was not a popular choice for those of us who fought today..."

"If it would not be imposing a good cup of tea would be nice to clear my head."
Master Tolle said.
"I do not usually eat meat but the stew will do just fine, I am not vegetarian."
"I thank you and your Chantry for your hospitality."

He turned to Morgan, "Now, Sir, I have to find some sleeping arrangements for Anna tonight, and I did promise Mr. Tasselwell we'd share a drink or three to blunt some unpleasant memories, so will it be acceptable to you if we take care of my... debriefing tomorrow, say around two or three in the afternoon?

"That is agreeable Mr Wainwright, two in the afternoon tomorrow then, but then we will have a talk Mr Wainwright, about your reclessness."
Jeffry said sternly then his expressioned softed a bit.
"If your sofa will do for today then there are plans for an expedition to Ikea tomorrow to get the girl a real bed, as long as that collar you have on her work, there should be no reason to keep her locked up, just make sure she do not leave the Chantry without leave and that she do not cast any magick other than sensory spells without you present, and off course you will be responsible for her actions as any Mentor woul for his students."
The Security Chief said.

I also suspect Master Telar will want my help to treat Miss Alexander rather immediately, as well, so my schedule for the evening is getting rather cluttered."

"I would prepfer to get it done as soon as possible yes Mr Wainwright Miss Alexander is in considerable pain and she is getting tired we need to do something soon, I would also prefer if you where resonably sober when this was performed."
Cita said as she regarded you.

[Nicole] (Steelhaven 7 30 in the afternoon.)

Fran got into the cat on the passanger side and strapped in.
"At least you got it clean eh."
The young Euthanathos said.
"It do not look like a police car anymore."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:37 pm

'But I didn't want it clean. Or shiny. I miss that ring of scratches where years of cops with the DT's kept on missing the keyhole.' Nicole replied on getting into the car and getting herself comfortable.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:51 pm

"I am sure you and dirty and scratch it up again soon, and beside do not scratches in the paint job mean there is a chance the car would start to rust?"
Fran asked.
"Perhaps now it will last a little longer."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:52 pm

"I have read some fiction but it was not something I was allowed to dedicate allot of time to so I do not have such a relationship with fictional character Sir but if you do I am sure such a working would be fun, who would you manifest into reality if you could?"
Anna asked as she glanced over at you.

"Everybody...." Serge said with a sort of manic faraway look in his eyes. "Aang, Danny, Harry, Ash, Robin, Drizzt, Naruto, and everyone else that I could think off. I couldn't choose just one of my heroes. I'd want them all."

The young girls giggeled at what you where saying.
"I am sure they would get you down eventually Sir."
Cava said and Jane grinned.
"Perhaps we would have to ask Master Sharaya to teleport you out of the tree."
The young Cultist commented.

"That would be a nice thing to do for Master Sharaya. He probably worked himself too hard during the labyrinth raid.  He could use a laugh." Serge said with a chuckle. "But I'd still be in the tree until the park was empty and no one was looking at me. Don't want to give Master Sharaya anymore paradox than he already has."

"Ah do not take my expression to mean I think there is anything wrong with how you choose to do magick Sir, you should do magick in whatever way feels right for you and are fun for you, that is when it is the most effective. I was talking from the point of view of combat where speed is of the essence and if I am able to eliminate my foci and be able to cast magick faster that would be a boon."
Anna said and she smiled to you.

"Don't worry. I don't take any offense." Serge said kindly. "I would like to be in a fight, as stupid as that sounds. Just to see what it's was like. I'd probably die in an instant though."

Colin wrote:Colin arched an eyebrow, then typed back, 'Tell her that when she's with friends, a shared treat is alright, unless I explicitly state otherwise. And do commend her for wanting to check in with me first. Also, I did send someone up to help keep an eye on Anna, just in case - there's been an intrusion on the premises, and an extra guard can be useful."

"He says it's alright. He also appreciates that you checked in with him." Serge said to Anna without looking up from his phone.

He tapped another quick message to Mr. Wainwright:

"What other person? I didn't see anyone else with Anna?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Anja's Post:

'Rusted panels ain't nothing on a Vic; they're just hanging off the frame. Can easily remove, sand out and fill if it gets too bad. Or get a new panel.' Nicole replied, switching on the engine. 'It's the rain and salt which are the killer issue; eat the underside like nothing... 'specially here in New England.' starting their journey back towards the old auto shop.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:19 pm

"What other person? I didn't see anyone else coming with Anna?"
He smiled thinly and texted back, 'A pleasant young woman named Strawberry; I asked her nicely. I believe she can be trusted fully. She might appreciate a little ice cream, too, though, even if she's there to watch for threats.'

"We should not discuss her case before we know for sure that I will not be prosecuting it Mr Wainwright but yes if the girl have a heart problem and her Avatar is powerful then she can be saved by the precedent set in Master Ir's case."
Colin nodded, "Point taken, Sir."

"If it would not be imposing a good cup of tea would be nice to clear my head."
Master Tolle said.
"I do not usually eat meat but the stew will do just fine, I am not vegetarian."
"I thank you and your Chantry for your hospitality."
He smiled thinly, "Really, it's the least we could do."

"That is agreeable Mr Wainwright, two in the afternoon tomorrow then, but then we will have a talk Mr Wainwright, about your reclessness."
Jeffry said sternly then his expressioned softed a bit.
"If your sofa will do for today then there are plans for an expedition to Ikea tomorrow to get the girl a real bed, as long as that collar you have on her work, there should be no reason to keep her locked up, just make sure she do not leave the Chantry without leave and that she do not cast any magick other than sensory spells without you present, and off course you will be responsible for her actions as any Mentor woul for his students."
The Security Chief said.
He shook his head, "In the prevented timelines, she was left in the cell downstairs - that's no longer necessary, but at least it had a proper bed. I'm afraid my sofa is quite terrible to sleep on; I was planning to ask Miss Adlebloom, or perhaps Miss Olsen if they could spare the space for the first night. In any case, the collar's efficacy is guaranteed by the owners, who have used it for years. Anna has no access to anything above mere sensory spells."

"I would prepfer to get it done as soon as possible yes Mr Wainwright Miss Alexander is in considerable pain and she is getting tired we need to do something soon, I would also prefer if you where resonably sober when this was performed."
Cita said as she regarded you.
He nodded, "I would not want to show up drunk for such a procedure, either. Beatrice is too upset and hurt as it is; seeing me act wobbly and strange would be adding to the trauma. Very well... shall we get to it, once I've escorted Master Tolle to some refreshments? The Node Chamber, or a ritual room?"
He started to open the door, then paused and reached into one of his bags, fishing out the two tonic flasks from Philippa, "Oh, I almost forgot, Sir... I got these, one for you and one for Adley..."
He set them on Morgan's desk, "I hope they will go some way to compensate for the stress I have caused you both?"
He opened the door gently, "Well, then, Master Tolle, if you would please follow me?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:02 pm

He smiled thinly, "Really, it's the least we could do."

"Then I am greatful."
Master Tolle said politely.

He shook his head, "In the prevented timelines, she was left in the cell downstairs - that's no longer necessary, but at least it had a proper bed. I'm afraid my sofa is quite terrible to sleep on; I was planning to ask Miss Adlebloom, or perhaps Miss Olsen if they could spare the space for the first night. In any case, the collar's efficacy is guaranteed by the owners, who have used it for years. Anna has no access to anything above mere sensory spells."

"Very well Mr Wainwright I assume you will be able to arrange for a place to sleep for your apprentice on your own then."
Jeffry said then he raised an eyebrow.
"I am not sure if Mr Darehill would be so pleased about his apprentice sharing her room with a young Nephanda though."

He nodded, "I would not want to show up drunk for such a procedure, either. Beatrice is too upset and hurt as it is; seeing me act wobbly and strange would be adding to the trauma. Very well... shall we get to it, once I've escorted Master Tolle to some refreshments? The Node Chamber, or a ritual room?"

"Yes let us get to it. I will send a message to Mr Roth Hicks and ask if he want to be there during the procedure, the Node chamber is best, Beatrice's Avatar feels the most at ease there and I only need a place to sit with my computer."
Cita said then she sigh.
"Be aware that this might terrify her though, after what was done to her Avatar, she will be terrified of anything else done to it and even with the anestetics that have been found for her there will be pain, allot of pain."
The Virtual Aept said and frowned. Master Tolle looked from you to Cita.
"I wish you the best in trying to heal the young lady."
He said with no emotion in his voice at all.

He started to open the door, then paused and reached into one of his bags, fishing out the two tonic flasks from Philippa, "Oh, I almost forgot, Sir... I got these, one for you and one for Adley..."
He set them on Morgan's desk, "I hope they will go some way to compensate for the stress I have caused you both?"
He opened the door gently, "Well, then, Master Tolle, if you would please follow me?"

"And this is?"
Jeffry said and he lifted one of the bottles and gave it a skeptical look. Master Tolle nodded and gathered up his documents folder.
"Yes let us go Mr Wainwright."
He said and he gave a bow to the others in the room.
"Masters Morgan, Adimari and Telar I bid you good evening, Master Morgan I will be back next week to start work on your apprentice's defense."
He said and Jeffry nodded.
"Thank you Master Tolle."

Rusted panels ain't nothing on a Vic; they're just hanging off the frame. Can easily remove, sand out and fill if it gets too bad. Or get a new panel.' Nicole replied, switching on the engine. 'It's the rain and salt which are the killer issue; eat the underside like nothing... 'specially here in New England.' starting their journey back towards the old auto shop.

Fran nodded at that.
"I guess some magick to prevent decay could do something about that, the rain and salt damage I mean."
She commented as she looked out the window.
"It should not be a to dificult a task."
She commented.
"However yes all the old cars I have had in my life it have eventually been the underside that have killed them.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the evening.)

"Everybody...." Serge said with a sort of manic faraway look in his eyes. "Aang, Danny, Harry, Ash, Robin, Drizzt, Naruto, and everyone else that I could think off. I couldn't choose just one of my heroes. I'd want them all."

"I would think some of those would be safer to summon than the others."
Anna said and smiled.
"I guess you have some magick to learn then Sir if you want to summon them."

"That would be a nice thing to do for Master Sharaya. He probably worked himself too hard during the labyrinth raid. He could use a laugh." Serge said with a chuckle. "But I'd still be in the tree until the park was empty and no one was looking at me. Don't want to give Master Sharaya anymore paradox than he already has."

"I hate Paradox it really sucks."
Anna said and she sigh.
"I grew a tail once from Paradox and had to have it removed and I got sick afterwards, it was no fun."
She muttered and pouted.
"Yeah Paradox is rather sucky."
Jane agreed and the other young mages nodded at that.

"Don't worry. I don't take any offense." Serge said kindly. "I would like to be in a fight, as stupid as that sounds. Just to see what it's was like. I'd probably die in an instant though."

Anna hesitated then she said.
"It do not sound stupid Sir, but it do sound like what someone who have never been in a fight would say. When you see fights on TV are not the same as in reality Sir, on TV we know the hero will make it, and it is all cool moves it is not like that in real life, pepole can and will get hurt. I got shot today, one moment I was casting a spell, the next I felt this impact to my chest and I was on the floor with my friend trying to heal me, and then I was in a hospital, I could have died, the bullet damaged my heart and my left lung, real fights are full of blood and screams and pain. No one I know who have ever been in a real battle have ever wanted to get into one."
She said softly and she put her hand over her chest.

"He says it's alright. He also appreciates that you checked in with him." Serge said to Anna without looking up from his phone.

Anna grinned at that.
"jay icecream."
She said happily.

"What other person? I didn't see anyone else with Anna?"

About that moment there was a knock on the door and Rosa went to hopen, she spoke with someone outside and returned with a young woman, she might be in her late teens, with blue eyes and long hair that was allmost white, she smiled to you.
"Hello Mr Wainwright sent me here to keep watch...I am Strawberry."
She said and waved.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Anja's Post:

'Or... just spray off the crap with bicarb solution, then put on a thin layer of sealant.' Nicole countered, watching to see if they'd picked up any tails.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Colin wrote:He smiled thinly and texted back, 'A pleasant young woman named Strawberry; I asked her nicely. I believe she can be trusted fully. She might appreciate a little ice cream, too, though, even if she's there to watch for threats.'

"Oh the wererat! Awesome!" Serge texted back with a smile on his face.

"I would think some of those would be safer to summon than the others."
Anna said and smiled.
"I guess you have some magick to learn then Sir if you want to summon them."

"Yeah I've still got a long ways to go. Sucks cause I wanna learn all of it yet I have to choose what I want to study." Serge said with a sigh. "Is their any magick you hope to learn Anna? Any particular magick you have your mind set on learning? Or will you stick to improving what you know?"

"I hate Paradox it really sucks."
Anna said and she sigh.
"I grew a tail once from Paradox and had to have it removed and I got sick afterwards, it was no fun."
She muttered and pouted.
"Yeah Paradox is rather sucky."
Jane agreed and the other young mages nodded at that.

Serge just shrugged at that. "I've heard the tales but it isn't the worst thing in the world for me. Most I've gotten is headaches, amnesia, and mild hallucination from paradox. It stops me from doing my crazier shenanigans but my magick doesn't seem to attract much of it. Probably cause when sleepers look at me casting magick they just see a weird guy drawing something."

Anna hesitated then she said.
"It do not sound stupid Sir, but it do sound like what someone who have never been in a fight would say. When you see fights on TV are not the same as in reality Sir, on TV we know the hero will make it, and it is all cool moves it is not like that in real life, pepole can and will get hurt. I got shot today, one moment I was casting a spell, the next I felt this impact to my chest and I was on the floor with my friend trying to heal me, and then I was in a hospital, I could have died, the bullet damaged my heart and my left lung, real fights are full of blood and screams and pain. No one I know who have ever been in a real battle have ever wanted to get into one."
She said softly and she put her hand over her chest.

"You and Yu Die will get along just fine." Serge said with a smile noticing how he had gotten similar talks from both girls.

"But your right. I guess I'll settle for the fights in my head. They sound a lot more fun and I get to control everything." he said with a chuckle.

Anna grinned at that.
"jay icecream."
She said happily.

"Remember, Vanilla is the best flavor and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar." Serge said knowing full well their was some chocolate ice cream lovers in the room.

About that moment there was a knock on the door and Rosa went to hopen, she spoke with someone outside and returned with a young woman, she might be in her late teens, with blue eyes and long hair that was allmost white, she smiled to you.
"Hello Mr Wainwright sent me here to keep watch...I am Strawberry."
She said and waved.

"Hey Strawberry! Didn't expect to see you again." Serge said in a tone of familiarity, having met Strawberry beforehand. He waved back and gestured for her to join the group, "So nice of you to join us. By the way did you keep the pictures that I gave you?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:43 pm

"Oh the wererat! Awesome!" Serge texted back with a smile on his face.
Colin chuckled softly as he pocketed his phone again, and said to no-one in particular, "Ah, youth and enthusiasm..."

"Very well Mr Wainwright I assume you will be able to arrange for a place to sleep for your apprentice on your own then."
Jeffry said then he raised an eyebrow.
"I am not sure if Mr Darehill would be so pleased about his apprentice sharing her room with a young Nephanda though."
He paused for a moment, "This is a valid point, though Miss Olsen has already met Anna earlier today, when Anna was older and cleansed. If Miss Adlebloom is unwilling or unable, I will obviously have to consult with Mr. Darehill about asking Miss Olsen."

"Yes let us get to it. I will send a message to Mr Roth Hicks and ask if he want to be there during the procedure, the Node chamber is best, Beatrice's Avatar feels the most at ease there and I only need a place to sit with my computer."
Cita said then she sigh.
"Be aware that this might terrify her though, after what was done to her Avatar, she will be terrified of anything else done to it and even with the anestetics that have been found for her there will be pain, allot of pain."
The Virtual Aept said and frowned. Master Tolle looked from you to Cita.
"I wish you the best in trying to heal the young lady."
He said with no emotion in his voice at all.
He nodded, "At the very least, it will not involve six Hermetics chanting; that would probably upset her more than your ministrations. Hopefully, the presence of familiar faces will help calm her. I have full faith in her rapid recovery, though."

"And this is?"
Jeffry said and he lifted one of the bottles and gave it a skeptical look. Master Tolle nodded and gathered up his documents folder.
"Yes let us go Mr Wainwright."
He said and he gave a bow to the others in the room.
"Masters Morgan, Adimari and Telar I bid you good evening, Master Morgan I will be back next week to start work on your apprentice's defense."
He said and Jeffry nodded.
"Thank you Master Tolle."
He smiled, without a trace of humor in his voice or face, "A gift from Lady Arden, the Deaconess of Chantry Morningstar. I may have let slip how I might have caused you and Adley a few grey hairs. She was quite glad to provide these when I clarified it was not suggested in jest."
He bowed to the assembled group, then stepped outside, "Very well, Master Tolle, this way... ah, Master Adimari, can I offer you a cup, as well?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:56 pm

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 7 30 in the evening.)

"Yeah I've still got a long ways to go. Sucks cause I wanna learn all of it yet I have to choose what I want to study." Serge said with a sigh. "Is their any magick you hope to learn Anna? Any particular magick you have your mind set on learning? Or will you stick to improving what you know?"

"I to would like to learn it all, but one have to start somewhere. I think I will probably start by focusing on improving what I have been studying so far, and then perhaps work on affecting matter and perhaps living things as well, it depends a bit on what my Mentor wish to teach me as well."
Anna said and she smiled.

Serge just shrugged at that. "I've heard the tales but it isn't the worst thing in the world for me. Most I've gotten is headaches, amnesia, and mild hallucination from paradox. It stops me from doing my crazier shenanigans but my magick doesn't seem to attract much of it. Probably cause when sleepers look at me casting magick they just see a weird guy drawing something."

"I guess that with your magick you can be subtle Sir, and that is pretty nice, but for me it seams like reality hates me and I have experienced Paradox many times and I do not like it, still if it is the price for magick then it is one I will pay gladly even if I grow tails and such."
Anna said and Yu Die nodded.
"Me to I am willing to suffer Paradox to have magick."
She said and the other girls nodded. Rosa smiled a little.
"I have not experienced Paradox yet, but I suppose eventually I will."

"You and Yu Die will get along just fine." Serge said with a smile noticing how he had gotten similar talks from both girls.

"Yeah...I imagine we will."
Anna said and she smiled to Yu Die who giggeled a little.

"But your right. I guess I'll settle for the fights in my head. They sound a lot more fun and I get to control everything." he said with a chuckle.

"Some things are more fun and alot safer when dreamed about rather than actually done Sir."
Anna said and nodded.

"Remember, Vanilla is the best flavor and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar." Serge said knowing full well their was some chocolate ice cream lovers in the room.

"I want chocholate!"
Jane said and she smiled.
"I want chocholate as well Yu Die said and smiled and Anna nodded.
"I do think I prefer chocholate as well Sir."
She said and then she grinned as Rosa handed out bows filled with ice cream and the little girls thanked her, Rosa also handed you a bowl of vanilla.

"Hey Strawberry! Didn't expect to see you again." Serge said in a tone of familiarity, having met Strawberry beforehand. He waved back and gestured for her to join the group, "So nice of you to join us. By the way did you keep the pictures that I gave you?"

"I do, they are in my pocket, thank you, and hi Serge."
Strawberry said then she took one step foeards and she changed into her rat shape and the little girls awwed over her and gathered around the cute, white rat eager to pet her.
"She is so cute Sir."
Jane exclaimed.
"Her fur is so soft."
Cava said and she petted Strawberry who seamed rather peased with the attention.

[Nicole] (On the road in Boston at 6 30 in the evening.)

'Or... just spray off the crap with bicarb solution, then put on a thin layer of sealant.' Nicole countered, watching to see if they'd picked up any tails.

"And that will solve the problem with the underside of the car?"
Fran asked.
"I must admit to not knowing allot about how cars should be maintained."
She admitted. You drove towards the old auto shop darkness had decended on the city and there where fewer cars on the roads, no one seamed to be following you though, all seamed to be safe and allright.

He paused for a moment, "This is a valid point, though Miss Olsen has already met Anna earlier today, when Anna was older and cleansed. If Miss Adlebloom is unwilling or unable, I will obviously have to consult with Mr. Darehill about asking Miss Olsen."

"Miss Olsen mgiht have met the cleansed, future version of your apprentice but Mr Darehill did not, it will not be easy to convince him, however finding a place for your apprentice to sleep is going to have to be your responsiblity, I am afraid I do not have the time."
Jeffry said.

He nodded, "At the very least, it will not involve six Hermetics chanting; that would probably upset her more than your ministrations. Hopefully, the presence of familiar faces will help calm her. I have full faith in her rapid recovery, though."

"I am afraid that Hermetics chatning will be a problem for Miss Alexander for some time Mr Wainwright, but yes we can try to make this less traumatic for her but considering what she have been though, this will be...dificult Mr Wainwright, very dificult."
Cita said and frowned.
"And she might not accept the operation willingly, which will make it worse."

He smiled, without a trace of humor in his voice or face, "A gift from Lady Arden, the Deaconess of Chantry Morningstar. I may have let slip how I might have caused you and Adley a few grey hairs. She was quite glad to provide these when I clarified it was not suggested in jest."

Jeffry chikeled a little.
"I see, well chances are sooner or later I will need this tonic then."
He said sounding amused.

He bowed to the assembled group, then stepped outside, "Very well, Master Tolle, this way... ah, Master Adimari, can I offer you a cup, as well?"

"That would be lovely, thank you Mr Wainwright."
Udella said and nodded as she and Master Tolle went with you out of Jeffry's office.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:30 pm

Anja's Post:

'Won't solve, just delay. But as paint does for the panels, the sealant does for the underside; put a layer between the metal and the shit hitting it.' Nicole replied, giving a little glare at the darkened city, knowing that the vampires would be rising somewhere. 'It's one of those jobs most folk think we make up to rack up the bill.' A silence as Nicole attempted and failed to get something out of a pocket, then continued.

'Have you checked in with the higher-ups yet? Are they happy with the results of our attack?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:41 pm

"Miss Olsen mgiht have met the cleansed, future version of your apprentice but Mr Darehill did not, it will not be easy to convince him, however finding a place for your apprentice to sleep is going to have to be your responsiblity, I am afraid I do not have the time."
Jeffry said.
Colin nodded, "I will tend to that responsibility, obviously. But one thing at a time."

"I am afraid that Hermetics chatning will be a problem for Miss Alexander for some time Mr Wainwright, but yes we can try to make this less traumatic for her but considering what she have been though, this will be...dificult Mr Wainwright, very dificult."
Cita said and frowned.
"And she might not accept the operation willingly, which will make it worse."
He frowned, "Well, we'll have to do what we can to convince her..."

Jeffry chikeled a little.
"I see, well chances are sooner or later I will need this tonic then."
He said sounding amused.
He nodded, "I'm afraid that may be the case. The same goes for Adley."
He frowned, "I suppose this means I should resume Cabal Leader responsibilities immediately, with the verdict in place, but I hope that can wait until morning..."

"That would be lovely, thank you Mr Wainwright."
Udella said and nodded as she and Master Tolle went with you out of Jeffry's office.
He smiled, leading them up the stairs to his apartment, "This way, then, honoured Quaesitors."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:42 am

Ingmar sigh and nodded. "Nothing if worse than it was before, however I was asked by Miss Day to examine Cecilia, to try to find out what have been done to her, and it is allot, and I can not fix all of it...that woman have been tortured within an inch of her life with the experiments she have been through and I am not sure what i can do to help her." The Verbena said and shook his head. "I did nothing I did not want to mess up with something that can be healed I will ask Master Nassa to heal her and then perhaps Dr Lee can do something for the rest...perhaps....damn that Nephandus tell me he is not going to get off easy for all he have done, this woman, those poor pepole in the infirmary, that man is pure evil!" Ingmar exclaimed angrily. "Tell me he will pay for what he have done!"

He frowned. "I knew it was bad, but I am glad that she let you help her. That is at least something and we can ask another healer of your Tradition as you said to work on the things that you felt you could not. She will need time to recover." He sighed, dug around in his bag and pulled out the tablet, made sure it was clear and began to write as he continued talking. "His crimes will be noted and he will be punished accordingly." Then he showed him the following:"' Maybe not Doctor Lee - as much as I think he is a good doctor and knows good methods, I fear she will not take any sort of medical treatments that reminds her...of her experiences without being traumatized again. Nothing you would find at a doctor's office or hospital and no going to the infirmary. It scared her. Is there anything you think I or the Chief may need to know?' "Thank you for your help," he said with a nod of his head. When the Verbena took his leave, he knocked on the door.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:48 am

"I to would like to learn it all, but one have to start somewhere. I think I will probably start by focusing on improving what I have been studying so far, and then perhaps work on affecting matter and perhaps living things as well, it depends a bit on what my Mentor wish to teach me as well."
Anna said and she smiled.

Serge glanced at the palm of his hand, which was still marked with the Hagalaz symbol from when he had failed to cast the rote that Mr. Bergen had taught him. "For now I just want to learn how to screw around with fate, fortune, and the chaotic strands of karma that dictate how stories play out in our world. Luck magick basically. If I could learn to use those maybe I could actually do something to prevent people from getting hurt."

"I guess that with your magick you can be subtle Sir, and that is pretty nice, but for me it seams like reality hates me and I have experienced Paradox many times and I do not like it, still if it is the price for magick then it is one I will pay gladly even if I grow tails and such."
Anna said and Yu Die nodded.
"Me to I am willing to suffer Paradox to have magick."
She said and the other girls nodded. Rosa smiled a little.
"I have not experienced Paradox yet, but I suppose eventually I will."

"Don't worry Rosa, you'll get tons of it." Serge said with a smile that didn't match with the words he was saying. "Reality is not a fan of people who screw around with time. Especially the past. But that's typically high level stuff and I'm sure if your careful you'll be fine."  he said, quickly reassuring her afterwards so as to not frighten her.

"Some things are more fun and alot safer when dreamed about rather than actually done Sir."
Anna said and nodded.

"I mean safe is a bit of stretch." Serge said as he rubbed the arm he had used in the battle against the bandit-queen. "When you have dreams as realistic as mine, you tend to feel the pain as if it was real. Each sword swing, arrow struck, and stab wound. I haven't died in a dream yet but I definitely don't want to find out if I can."

"I want chocholate!"
Jane said and she smiled.
"I want chocholate as well Yu Die said and smiled and Anna nodded.
"I do think I prefer chocholate as well Sir."
She said and then she grinned as Rosa handed out bows filled with ice cream and the little girls thanked her, Rosa also handed you a bowl of vanilla.

"Your all traitors!" the young cultist said bitterly as he dug into his superior vanilla ice cream.

"I do, they are in my pocket, thank you, and hi Serge."
Strawberry said then she took one step foeards and she changed into her rat shape and the little girls awwed over her and gathered around the cute, white rat eager to pet her.
"She is so cute Sir."
Jane exclaimed.
"Her fur is so soft."
Cava said and she petted Strawberry who seamed rather peased with the attention.

"Ok that's really cool! I haven't seen her transform the other way yet." Serge said as he watched the girls crowd around her. He refrained from petting Strawberry because despite being a rat, he had spoken to her as a young girl and it would hard to pet the rat without imagining him petting her human form as well.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next