Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

5 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 13 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:41 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a "suit yourself" shrug to this.

Anja's Post:

'Don't see why not. Or just hire some movers to go and pack everything up.' Nicole replied, ending the video and putting her phone back in her pocket. Waited for a moment to see if the ghoul had anything else to ask, then left, telling Arn 'Remember to get that chair and magazine, right?'

[If Serge wishes to spot Nicole and tag along due to 'lack of obvious stuff to do', feel free...]

[Oh, and what time is it?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 13 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:18 pm

[Basement]

Nicole gave a "suit yourself" shrug to this.

Arn nodded at this and he hurried to go get a chair and some reading materials.

Don't see why not. Or just hire some movers to go and pack everything up.' Nicole replied, ending the video and putting her phone back in her pocket. Waited for a moment to see if the ghoul had anything else to ask, then left, telling Arn 'Remember to get that chair and magazine, right?'

"Hum hire someone to pack everything up...yes that might be safer, though Vera do need to learn to do for herself, she can not expect to always have money to get things done and while her blood stop my aging one day I might not be there to take care of her, but in this case, I guess safety and convenience will win out."
Alexis said and nodded.
"I am on my way to get that now ma'am."
Arn said on his way out.

Serge glanced down at his shirt bearing the picture of a reincarnating hero and then at Colin, remembering a message that he had needed to relay to his cabal leader. However he decided that there was more pressing concerns on the Orphans mind right now.

He helped out however he could with the cleaning, all the while looking around to see if the power washer was being used.

The power washer had been used but now a group of magi where working with mops to get water and Nephandus up into buckets, you where given a mop by Helga who frowned, as usual. You also notice Nicole on her way out of the laundry room as you started mopping up red sludge water from the basement floor.

[Common Room]

"Perhaps it is best to discuss the implications of...that in a short while.." he suggested, not wishing to stop the bird from talking about, well something, now that it finally had started. Though of course he was worried about Cava, perhaps there was some other way around it they hadn't yet thought of...

"Perhaps so Sodalis."
Darrian said but he gave you a concerned look clearly he was fearing for his apprentice's well being.

And there it was, an idea at least. "That might work," he agreed with a hopeful nod.

"Yes at least now we have an other option."
The Solificato agreed with a hopeful nod.

"I see," he said with a nod to Mundi. Then he said to Colin, "Ah, pardon I can translate. In short, he reminds us that due to being incarnate in a body, spirits that are familiars gets to experience things like emotions and attachments and do not act as pure spirits might, due to those things."

Mundi wagged his tail at your translation.
"Yeah we become a combination, of spirit and whatever we materialize into."
Ruin chimed in.
"It is quite odd, we still have our purpose but also get emotions and a sense of time and other strange incarnate stuff."

Then he was left with the bird again, and Darrian and he sighed a moment, as his headache settled itself into layers again. He looked over to his pater to see if he was done with the immediate stuff so he could talk to him about the parrot.

Jeffry was coming over he had sent Crexia with the same young Euthanathos he had spoken with before and she was heading upstairs, perhaps to assist Hildegard and Adjan with Eric Dahl's spirit. Your Mentor stopped before the table and frowned at the parrot.
"Any progress here gentlemen?"
He asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:42 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:The power washer had been used but now a group of magi where working with mops to get water and Nephandus up into buckets, you where given a mop by Helga who frowned, as usual. You also notice Nicole on her way out of the laundry room as you started mopping up red sludge water from the basement floor.

Serge mopped the floor, a mopey look on his face as he had lost his chance to use the power washer. When he saw Nicole he smiled at her and said, "And there's bad cop. How's Alexis doing? Hopefully she's not too shaken up."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 pm

[Basement]

Most of the mages working on mopping the floor was rather glum, it was after all not the most fun job in the world mopping dead Nephandus up from the floor. You saw Arn hurry past you though and soon after come back with a chair and a few magazines, the Solificato gave you a nod but he seamed busy with his task.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:18 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I would appreciate it, though I am not sure how you can present it in a way which will not also harm my Mistress, if the Milliner household go down, she will be alone against the city and the rest of the Clan, very few survive that."
Alexis said with a sigh.
Colin pondered for a moment, "We would not be able to find and execute Francis Milliner without her help, and according to Fio Giovanni, an idiot though he may be, anything done to strengthen the Clan will be lauded... We might be able to angle it as her participating in taking down a corrupt senior vampire, for the betterment of the bloodline. That might work in your favour. A long shot, to be sure, but better than not trying, I suppose."

[Common Room]
S7trif3 wrote:"Perhaps it is best to discuss the implications of...that in a short while.." he suggested, not wishing to stop the bird from talking about, well something, now that it finally had started. Though of course he was worried about Cava, perhaps there was some other way around it they hadn't yet thought of...
Anja wrote:"Perhaps so Sodalis."
Darrian said but he gave you a concerned look clearly he was fearing for his apprentice's well being.
He nodded, "We don't have to say the rest, I think we're all sufficiently aware of the implications for now."

Anja wrote:"Let us hope we can retrieve it as well."
Darrian said with a sigh.
He nodded, "We had better..."

Anja wrote:"Jhor is never a nice thing to develop. I think I should be fine for finding veins the few times I have gone to a doctor as an adult they have never had much trouble."
The alchemist said and he glanced down at his arms for a moment and shrugged.
"Dr Lee knows what he is doing anyway."
He nodded, "True enough, but I look forward to making some headway in figuring out how to get rid of unwanted Resonances... that's going to earn me a lot of accreditation, I think, particularly from the Euthanatoi."

Anja wrote:"Hum...color me interested mage."
The kaka bird said and she looked up at you.
"What did you have in mind?"
He smiled, "Someone is planning on changing the past by assassinating someone who... let's just say there'll be a time traveler who won't make a past appointment without the intended victim, and that will plausibly lead to the unmaking of the world a couple of months ago. I don't know who the assassin will be, or when they will strike, but I certainly want their day to be a miserable affair of compound failures. It will be on Horizon, though, so getting you there might prove a trifle... tricky. Interested?"

S7trif3 wrote:"I see," he said with a nod to Mundi. Then he said to Colin, "Ah, pardon I can translate. In short, he reminds us that due to being incarnate in a body, spirits that are familiars gets to experience things like emotions and attachments and do not act as pure spirits might, due to those things."
Anja wrote:Mundi wagged his tail at your translation.
"Yeah we become a combination, of spirit and whatever we materialize into."
Ruin chimed in.
"It is quite odd, we still have our purpose but also get emotions and a sense of time and other strange incarnate stuff."
He nodded, "Like your love for Eric Dahl, something that was new and alien to your spirit form... I understand. Incarnate beings are strange."

S7trif3 wrote:"Thank you for your assistance," he said with a return nod to Colin, watching in amazement as he gave the bird a pat on the head as it asked if it was ruining Jace's afterlife and then offered her a temp job. He blinked in surprise; spirits like that one were undoubtedly dangerous to deal with, and he raised an eyebrow at Colin's audacity. Then he was left with the bird again, and Darrian and he sighed a moment, as his headache settled itself into layers again. He looked over to his pater to see if he was done with the immediate stuff so he could talk to him about the parrot.
He grinned and winked to Adley, "Fortune favours the bold, right?"

[Basement Again]
Anja wrote:"It would be unusual for a vampire to live in the middle of a Construct, but yes it will not be an easy location to get though."
Julia said and she sigh.
"I can do the dowsing again Sir just to be sure?"
She offered.
He frowned, "That assumes he is there willingly... the Union already tried to capture his daughter - if they found him before we did... Well, we'll have to look into the place - it is possible he's merely managed to find himself a safe haven there, and it's merely a sleeper facility. I trust your findings, but if you prefer, please verify."

He bowed to Julia again, and went to find Richard.

((OOC: Well, Detective Pikachu has been watched. It was fun.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:25 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'Meh... think it would be safe enough to visit after all this shit is over with.' Nicole replied, giving a shrug.

Serge's Post:

'Hey... you have no idea how much effort it takes to play the cold, violent bitch.' Nicole replied to Serge, after successfully navigating the bloody clutter on the floor and picking up her carbine. 'The ghoul's doing okay enough; sinking in that of all the places to be at this moment, here isn't actually that bad.' quickly checking the weapon's action and slinging it on her shoulder.

'You told the Chief yet about that mysterious red dot yet? Notice you've had enough time to change.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:35 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:Most of the mages working on mopping the floor was rather glum, it was after all not the most fun job in the world mopping dead Nephandus up from the floor. You saw Arn hurry past you though and soon after come back with a chair and a few magazines, the Solificato gave you a nod but he seamed busy with his task.

In an attempt to make his job a little less glum, while he was cleaning Serge began to move the mop in a way so that the streaks of blood and water on the floor made small patterns. A star, a smiley face, or a heart. He made it, looked at it with a grin on his face, and then quickly mopped it away before anyone could see, repeating this process as he cleaned the bloody mess on the floors.

Nicole wrote:'Hey... you have no idea how much effort it takes to play the cold, violent bitch.' Nicole replied to Serge, after successfully navigating the bloody clutter on the floor and picking up her carbine. 'The ghoul's doing okay enough; sinking in that of all the places to be at this moment, here isn't actually that bad.' quickly checking the weapon's action and slinging it on her shoulder.

'You told the Chief yet about that mysterious red dot yet? Notice you've had enough time to change.'

"Well your certainly a natural." he said with a chuckle as he continued to mop. He glanced at the stairways when Nicole made mention of the red dot and sighed, "Not yet. Chief's been busy talking with important people. Haven't gotten the chance to discuss anything with him. I'll try again when I'm done here."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:52 pm

[Basement]

Serge's Post:

'Meeting? Meeting who?' giving Serge a confused look.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:29 am

[Basement]

Nicole wrote:'Meeting? Meeting who?' giving Serge a confused look.

"Magistrix Mundi Crexia." Serge said, repeating what the Chief had called the Tytalus mage. "She seems quite important. And probably dead. Dunno why she was called but think it has something to do with these incidents."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:04 am

[Basement]

Serge's Post:

'An appointment. With a dead person.' Nicole repeated, with a "please explain" tone.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:37 am

[Basement]

Colin pondered for a moment, "We would not be able to find and execute Francis Milliner without her help, and according to Fio Giovanni, an idiot though he may be, anything done to strengthen the Clan will be lauded... We might be able to angle it as her participating in taking down a corrupt senior vampire, for the betterment of the bloodline. That might work in your favour. A long shot, to be sure, but better than not trying, I suppose."

"Giving Vera some credit would help, thank you, hopefully that will be enough."
The ghoul said and she nodded.
"Thank you for not just hanging my Mistress out to dry."

[Common Room]

He nodded, "We don't have to say the rest, I think we're all sufficiently aware of the implications for now."

Darrian nodded sadly to that.
"Yes we all know the implications."
He agreed.

He nodded, "We had better..."

The Solificato nodded at that.

He nodded, "True enough, but I look forward to making some headway in figuring out how to get rid of unwanted Resonances... that's going to earn me a lot of accreditation, I think, particularly from the Euthanatoi."

"All mages would owe you gratitude if you found a way to deal better with Resonances, and especially the Euthanathos."
Darrian agreed.
"Ah excuse me for not using your name you might not want me to do so before our guest here."
He said and Ruin replied by flapping her wings.

He smiled, "Someone is planning on changing the past by assassinating someone who... let's just say there'll be a time traveler who won't make a past appointment without the intended victim, and that will plausibly lead to the unmaking of the world a couple of months ago. I don't know who the assassin will be, or when they will strike, but I certainly want their day to be a miserable affair of compound failures. It will be on Horizon, though, so getting you there might prove a trifle... tricky. Interested?"

"I am interested but I have no knowledge of who this person might be and also I can not get to Horizon without help, the realm are warded and have defenses, and even should I go though the Weys then the guardians would attack me and those assholes are Lords, they would rip me to shreds."
Ruin said, she did seam interested though.

He nodded, "Like your love for Eric Dahl, something that was new and alien to your spirit form... I understand. Incarnate beings are strange."

"Yes most strange indeed, well I guess I am learning something from the experience."
The Kaka bird agreed.

[Basement Again]

He frowned, "That assumes he is there willingly... the Union already tried to capture his daughter - if they found him before we did... Well, we'll have to look into the place - it is possible he's merely managed to find himself a safe haven there, and it's merely a sleeper facility. I trust your findings, but if you prefer, please verify."

"You are thinking that this person we are looking for might be captured by the Union Sir? That is possible if this is indeed a Construct, I can not tell you that, or why they are there they might have fled there, all I can tell you is that they are there. I will dowse again to verify."
Julia said and she put a few more drops of Vera's blood into her pendulum and started her work again, once she was done she said.
"I get the same result Sir, the man you are looking for are at the Reserve building."
The dowser said as she handed the syringe back to you.

He bowed to Julia again, and went to find Richard.

Richard where tending to Bianca the hedge wizard was awake now and huddled in a jacket, she was shaking from pain though and very pale but allot less flat. Amadeus sat leaned against the same wall, he had healed all the cuts he had made in his arms but he was really pale and looked weak he had lost so much blood. Ingmar was tending to him. Richard looked up from cheeking Bianca's blood pressure and frowning.
"Can I help you Colin?"

Meh... think it would be safe enough to visit after all this shit is over with.' Nicole replied, giving a shrug.

"I hope so, we will see."
Alexis said non committed.

In an attempt to make his job a little less glum, while he was cleaning Serge began to move the mop in a way so that the streaks of blood and water on the floor made small patterns. A star, a smiley face, or a heart. He made it, looked at it with a grin on his face, and then quickly mopped it away before anyone could see, repeating this process as he cleaned the bloody mess on the floors.

Up in Narim's room where Adjan and Hildegard held Eric Dahl's spirit captive said spirit would probably be delighted to know a young Cultist was down in the basement drawing smilie faces and stars and hearts in his blood.

(OOC: Yeah it is a fun movie, and I want a Pokemon now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:28 pm

[Basement]

Nicole wrote:'An appointment. With a dead person.' Nicole repeated, with a "please explain" tone.

"Is that really strange?" Serge said with a raised eyebrow. "Anyway, take that with a grain of salt. It's just my guess. She was paler than me, she didn't breathe at all, and, most importantly, she was blue. The light tint of blue you typically see on dead bodies. Either vampire or lich......or someone who hates oxygen."

Anja wrote:Up in Narim's room where Adjan and Hildegard held Eric Dahl's spirit captive said spirit would probably be delighted to know a young Cultist was down in the basement drawing smilie faces and stars and hearts in his blood.

He continued to clean like that, once in a while taking a look around the room to see what sort of progress they had made.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:03 pm

[Basement]

Mopping up blood was tedious work but with six of you working it did not take to long and before long the hallway in the practical part of Steelhaven's basement looked like it had before, with a clean floor and walls standing. You still saw Bianca sitting by the wall, but now she could sit, though she was wrapped in Mr Rush's jacked and she was shaking from pain. Richard was checking on her. Amadeus was trying to get to his feet, but he was pale and weak, he had healed himself as well but had lost to much blood so trying to stand led to him falling back down onto his skinny ass and a annoyed grunt. Ingmar had to place a arm under Amadeus' and gently help his Traditionmate stand.

Helga came over to you.
"Good job kid."
She said as she took the mop and handed you a bottle of hand sanitizer.
"I thought you could use some."
The other Cultist said she never smiled though but she gave Nicole a nod before she went around the room to collect stained mops.
"I am taking these and the power washer into the laundry room to wash them over the sink."
Helga said.
"Sure you do that but be careful the vampire don't wake up from the smell of blood."
Ingmar said.
"You got a point, but they have to be cleaned."
Helga protested.
"They are stained with the blood of a Nephandus, Steelhaven is not rich but I am sure we can buy some new mops, just burn them."
Antonio said and Helga nodded.
"As you will Adeptus Riez I will take them to the garage and take care of that then."
The Cultist agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:31 pm

[Basement]

Serge's Post:

'I see. Why are they here? Today seriously ain't the one for drop-ins.'

Anja's Post:

'Seems wasteful...' Nicole commented, giving Helga a nod as she passed. 'Hmm... if you're finished up here, why don't you come with me to see Narim? We can report the mysterious red dot...'

[Has Serge actually done something to piss Helga off, or is just the contents of his underwear that does?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:35 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:Helga came over to you.
"Good job kid."
She said as she took the mop and handed you a bottle of hand sanitizer.
"I thought you could use some."
The other Cultist said she never smiled though but she gave Nicole a nod before she went around the room to collect stained mops.
"I am taking these and the power washer into the laundry room to wash them over the sink."
Helga said.
"Sure you do that but be careful the vampire don't wake up from the smell of blood."
Ingmar said.
"You got a point, but they have to be cleaned."
Helga protested.
"They are stained with the blood of a Nephandus, Steelhaven is not rich but I am sure we can buy some new mops, just burn them."
Antonio said and Helga nodded.
"As you will Adeptus Riez I will take them to the garage and take care of that then."
The Cultist agreed.

"No but....power washer...." Serge said rubbing the hand santizer on his hands grumpily as another chance at using the power washer was foiled before him.

Nicole wrote:'I see. Why are they here? Today seriously ain't the one for drop-ins.'

"Dunno. Probably to help out with the plague situation is my guess." he said with a shrug.

Nicole wrote:'Seems wasteful...' Nicole commented, giving Helga a nod as she passed. 'Hmm... if you're finished up here, why don't you come with me to see Narim? We can report the mysterious red dot...'

"Sure thing." Serge nodding to Helga as she left before heading towards the stairs with his cabalmate.

(OOC: I think that's just how Helga is with everyone Razz )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:44 pm

[Basement]

'Seems wasteful...' Nicole commented, giving Helga a nod as she passed. 'Hmm... if you're finished up here, why don't you come with me to see Narim? We can report the mysterious red dot...'

"I agree I can get the mops clean."
Helga replied soundly and Antonio sigh.
"Very well but get them cleansed both physically and spiritually Miss Williams and please not in the room where we are keeping our prisoner."
The Cultist gave a bit of a scowl but nodded.
"Yes Adeptus."
She muttered.

"No but....power washer...." Serge said rubbing the hand santizer on his hands grumpily as another chance at using the power washer was foiled before him.

"You can always wash the garage floor with it if you really want to."
Helga muttered with a frown then she gave a nod to Serge and Nicole and a bow towards Antonio, took the mops and left.

(OOC: Helga is grumpy towards everyone, she never smiles.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:51 pm

[Basement]

Serge's Post:

'You can play with it another time, like washing the pool cars.' the large woman replied, rolling her eyes as she lit a cigarette. 'It's been sitting in the workshop for over a month now without you being curious about it...'

Serge's Post:

'Come on, then.' jerking her head towards the stairs...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:03 pm

[Upstairs]

The two of you got up stairs again, some of the frantic activity had stopped though most of the Chantry's magi still had tasks to do, and many of them where probably still in the common room since you heard chatter from there, the door to the common room being right next to the door to the cellar stairs after all. Things where getting back to normal though after the explosion gave everyone a fright.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:52 pm

[Common room]

Mundi wagged his tail at your translation.
"Yeah we become a combination, of spirit and whatever we materialize into." Ruin chimed in. "It is quite odd, we still have our purpose but also get emotions and a sense of time and other strange incarnate stuff."

"That makes sense."

e grinned and winked to Adley, "Fortune favours the bold, right?"

"Indeed, amicus. We will catch up soon."

Your Mentor stopped before the table and frowned at the parrot.
"Any progress here gentlemen?"
He asked.

"Some, sir," he said. He continued to speak as he wrote out something else onto the tablet. "This spirit is the incarnation of the concept of Ruin, as per the English Tarot ten of Swords. My amicus talked to her, and the bird told us about Jace, and ruining his afterlife. To which Ruin discussed with us that Jace used his own spinal fluids used taken while he was awake and without drugs or magick in his system as a key to enter his laboratory, therefore it cannot be forced out of him. He has a stash of some doses of this stowed away to use in the interim, while he is a ghost. However, he is running out and seeks to find his clone to secure a supply to keep access to his lab." Then he read over what he wrote down to make sure he didn't make a mistake and handed that to his pater to read: 'It might be of interest to know that Dhal was invested to three separate spirits who will be waiting impatiently to collect. Also, the bird is very loyal to his master. M. indicated that it is due to the fact he is embodied now, which brings feelings like loyalty while also being confused about Dhal being dead - she remains loyal anyway, and does not want to discuss it. Disincarnating her from the body may return her to her full spirit nature (which might be dangerous in and of itself) but it would likely kill the bird, and it is not likely that the bird spirit is not still in there. The bird has also been privy to a lot of what has gone on up here, unfortunately there was not a good place to talk with her. She does not seem to like me and the feeling is mutual, but favors Colin enough.'

// sorry for the late reply, I was starting to get a cold(?) so I went to bed early. I think I feel better today : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:16 pm

[Common room]

"That makes sense."

"Now he finally gets it."
Ruin scoffed as she glanced over at Adley.

"Some, sir," he said. He continued to speak as he wrote out something else onto the tablet. "This spirit is the incarnation of the concept of Ruin, as per the English Tarot ten of Swords. My amicus talked to her, and the bird told us about Jace, and ruining his afterlife. To which Ruin discussed with us that Jace used his own spinal fluids used taken while he was awake and without drugs or magick in his system as a key to enter his laboratory, therefore it cannot be forced out of him. He has a stash of some doses of this stowed away to use in the interim, while he is a ghost. However, he is running out and seeks to find his clone to secure a supply to keep access to his lab."

"Why am I not surprised your Cabalmate managed to get the bird to talk."
Jeffry commented a bit amused.
"Hum so Jace have some doses of his own spinal fluids to use to get into his lab, if we can deny him those we can deny him his own resources, and I would very much like to do that."
Your Mentor said and nodded.
"And it would let us avoid...certain unpleasantness."
He said and Darrian scowled at that.

Then he read over what he wrote down to make sure he didn't make a mistake and handed that to his pater to read: 'It might be of interest to know that Dhal was invested to three separate spirits who will be waiting impatiently to collect. Also, the bird is very loyal to his master. M. indicated that it is due to the fact he is embodied now, which brings feelings like loyalty while also being confused about Dhal being dead - she remains loyal anyway, and does not want to discuss it. Disincarnating her from the body may return her to her full spirit nature (which might be dangerous in and of itself) but it would likely kill the bird, and it is not likely that the bird spirit is not still in there. The bird has also been privy to a lot of what has gone on up here, unfortunately there was not a good place to talk with her. She does not seem to like me and the feeling is mutual, but favors Colin enough.'

Jeffry wrote on the tablet after he had read what you had written.
"This is at the very least a Jaggling so it is not a spirit to take lightly but we can not let her go, she is loyal to a Nephandus, once we are sure we can get nothing more out of her, we are going to have to end her and send the spirit back to it's own plane. I do not want to harm an innocent animal, but if it's soul is still in there the merciful thing will be to set it free. As for Dahl's patrons yes I have noticed them and they are most impatient indeed but have not made a move on the Chantry, perhaps they can not, they will get their prize soon enough I have no desire to pick a fight with such powerful beings if I can avoid it."
Your Mentor handed the tablet back for you to read.

(OOC: Trying to sleep it off was probably wise.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:25 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Giving Vera some credit would help, thank you, hopefully that will be enough."
The ghoul said and she nodded.
"Thank you for not just hanging my Mistress out to dry."
Colin smiled thinly, "Well, I could hardly do that..."
He glanced quickly toward Nicole, "Though that's probably not a universal attitude to the sort of ethical question."

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"All mages would owe you gratitude if you found a way to deal better with Resonances, and especially the Euthanathos."
Darrian agreed.
"Ah excuse me for not using your name you might not want me to do so before our guest here."
He said and Ruin replied by flapping her wings.
Colin nodded, "I don't know how much she'll remember if... excarnated, but best not chance it. Same reason I've not addressed the two of you."

Anja wrote:"I am interested but I have no knowledge of who this person might be and also I can not get to Horizon without help, the realm are warded and have defenses, and even should I go though the Weys then the guardians would attack me and those assholes are Lords, they would rip me to shreds."
Ruin said, she did seam interested though.
He nodded, "I don't know who the assassin will be, either, but... if we can come to an agreement - a contract, if you will - I should be able to bring you there and point out the intended victim, who needs to not be harmed."

Anja wrote:"Yes most strange indeed, well I guess I am learning something from the experience."
The Kaka bird agreed.
He smiled wryly, "I guess that is why they say 'live and learn', don't you think?"

[Basement Again]
Anja wrote:"You are thinking that this person we are looking for might be captured by the Union Sir? That is possible if this is indeed a Construct, I can not tell you that, or why they are there they might have fled there, all I can tell you is that they are there. I will dowse again to verify."
Julia said and she put a few more drops of Vera's blood into her pendulum and started her work again, once she was done she said.
"I get the same result Sir, the man you are looking for are at the Reserve building."
The dowser said as she handed the syringe back to you.
He nodded, "We'll find out about the building's situation soon enough, then."

Anja wrote:Richard where tending to Bianca the hedge wizard was awake now and huddled in a jacket, she was shaking from pain though and very pale but allot less flat. Amadeus sat leaned against the same wall, he had healed all the cuts he had made in his arms but he was really pale and looked weak he had lost so much blood. Ingmar was tending to him. Richard looked up from cheeking Bianca's blood pressure and frowning.
"Can I help you Colin?"
He shook his head, "No, I just wanted to let you know that the Chief is informed of Master Nassa's imminent need for a transfusion, and he's started calling for donors upstairs."
Glancing at Amadeus, he added, "Stellar work on Miss Rozzo, but how bad is the blood loss?"

Jeremy wrote:"Is that really strange?" Serge said with a raised eyebrow. "Anyway, take that with a grain of salt. It's just my guess. She was paler than me, she didn't breathe at all, and, most importantly, she was blue. The light tint of blue you typically see on dead bodies. Either vampire or lich......or someone who hates oxygen."
Nicole wrote:'I see. Why are they here? Today seriously ain't the one for drop-ins.'
He smiled wryly and headed over, overhearing the two muttering about an undead woman, "Is that Lady Crexia you are concerned about?"

((OOC: I think I've got a cold, too - been snotty and wobbly all day, and yesterday... Not so much so as to keep me off work, but... Also, we ALL want a Pokémon now. Then again, most of us have since the late nineties or so. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 pm

[Common room]

"Now he finally gets it."
Ruin scoffed as she glanced over at Adley.

He raised an eyebrow at the bird, a bit peeved at it's attitude but didn't say anything - he was not about to be goaded by a parrot, imbued with an Umbrood or not.

"Hum so Jace have some doses of his own spinal fluids to use to get into his lab, if we can deny him those we can deny him his own resources, and I would very much like to do that."
Your Mentor said and nodded.
"And it would let us avoid...certain unpleasantness."

"Correct, amicus had some ideas about that."

This is at the very least a Jaggling so it is not a spirit to take lightly but we can not let her go, she is loyal to a Nephandus, once we are sure we can get nothing more out of her, we are going to have to end her and send the spirit back to it's own plane. I do not want to harm an innocent animal, but if it's soul is still in there the merciful thing will be to set it free. As for Dahl's patrons yes I have noticed them and they are most impatient indeed but have not made a move on the Chantry, perhaps they can not, they will get their prize soon enough I have no desire to pick a fight with such powerful beings if I can avoid it."

He nodded at the reply, carefully erased it all and wrote: 'D. suggested to put her cupboard but I fear she is too wily to be kept there, she is very intelligent and will be looking to get out of her commands somehow. I do not think I can get more from her than new insults. C. has the idea of perhaps enlisting Ruin later, though I fear that may be dangerous; has an aptitude for dealing with neutral spirits, but dealing with spirits that were not bound against their will to the Nephandi may bring him trouble, aside from their dubious nature. If the spirit is released we shall have to try to stop it from repeating what it's learned here to enemies, though and to that end the relationship may be beneficial. I do not know.'

// I would love to have some plant pokemon! Oddish is my favorite.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:46 pm

[Basement]

Colin smiled thinly, "Well, I could hardly do that..."
He glanced quickly toward Nicole, "Though that's probably not a universal attitude to the sort of ethical question."

"Well I do appreciate it regardless."
Alexis said with a thin smile.

[Common Room]

Colin nodded, "I don't know how much she'll remember if... excarnated, but best not chance it. Same reason I've not addressed the two of you."

"Better safe then sorry."
Darrian said, the bird just gave you a cheeky look that said she would remember.

He nodded, "I don't know who the assassin will be, either, but... if we can come to an agreement - a contract, if you will - I should be able to bring you there and point out the intended victim, who needs to not be harmed."

"Hum...I am not really a protector, I can ruin someone's plans, life, table arrangements, what have you and if someone is then not targeted due to that it is a side effect, I can not be this intended victim's protector."
Ruin said firmly.

He smiled wryly, "I guess that is why they say 'live and learn', don't you think?"

"I don't know, is that why they say that?"
The kaka bird asked as she cocked her head to the side and glanced up at you.

He raised an eyebrow at the bird, a bit peeved at it's attitude but didn't say anything - he was not about to be goaded by a parrot, imbued with an Umbrood or not.

Ruin looked at Adley, turned around and turned it's tail straight up so you could see her asshole just to say it clearly what she thought of you.

"Correct, amicus had some ideas about that."

"Indeed he did but we should as mentioned discuss it when we do not have an feathered audience."
Darrian said and Ruin turned her attention to the alchemist.
"Oh are you afraid I will ruin your plans magey?"
She scoffed, which earned her a stern bark from Mundi which got her to settle down.

He nodded at the reply, carefully erased it all and wrote: 'D. suggested to put her cupboard but I fear she is too wily to be kept there, she is very intelligent and will be looking to get out of her commands somehow. I do not think I can get more from her than new insults. C. has the idea of perhaps enlisting Ruin later, though I fear that may be dangerous; has an aptitude for dealing with neutral spirits, but dealing with spirits that were not bound against their will to the Nephandi may bring him trouble, aside from their dubious nature. If the spirit is released we shall have to try to stop it from repeating what it's learned here to enemies, though and to that end the relationship may be beneficial. I do not know.'

Jeffry read what you had written and replied giving you back the tablet when he was done writing.
"We can not keep her but at the same time I do not want to kill this creature without speaking with Mr W if he had some plan for her, please tell your Cabalmate to come and see me to discuss the matter as soon as possible, in the meantime keep the prisoner in a cupboard but ask Master Haagen to set M to guard her. If Mr W do not have a good enough idea for this creature I will end her physical existence, and bind her spirit from talking about what she have seen and heard here and then send her on her way.

[Basement Again]

He nodded, "We'll find out about the building's situation soon enough, then."

"Very well Sir is there anything else I can do for you?"
Julia asked.

He shook his head, "No, I just wanted to let you know that the Chief is informed of Master Nassa's imminent need for a transfusion, and he's started calling for donors upstairs."
Glancing at Amadeus, he added, "Stellar work on Miss Rozzo, but how bad is the blood loss?"

"Good for he will need allot, luckily Master Nassa have a quite common blood type A Positive so we should have a number of potential donors."
Richard said with a bit of a worried frown.
"I had to save her."
Amadeus said simply.
"Pretty bad, to much to keep my system running, I am doing that myself though magick at the moment, but that will only hold so long...I can make blood but without infusing it with Quintessence eventually my patterns will start to leak, tricky that."
The Verbena muttered weakly.
"I should head upstairs and deal with the donations, I am just waiting for stretchers to get these two to the infirmary."
Richard replied and he gave Amadeus another concerned look.

(OOC: I would really like a Gothitelle but it is fairly new, of the more traditional one Onix was my favorite.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 pm

[Common Room]

Ruin looked at Adley, turned around and turned it's tail straight up so you could see her asshole just to say it clearly what she thought of you.

He scowled and looked away. Damn thing...

"We can not keep her but at the same time I do not want to kill this creature without speaking with Mr W if he had some plan for her, please tell your Cabalmate to come and see me to discuss the matter as soon as possible, in the meantime keep the prisoner in a cupboard but ask Master Haagen to set M to guard her. If Mr W do not have a good enough idea for this creature I will end her physical existence, and bind her spirit from talking about what she have seen and heard here and then send her on her way.

"Yes sir," he said, then added to the tablet: 'I do not believe his plan was to take immediate action to contract her but I'm not sure when. I will contact him to talk to you asap."

He gave the tablet to the Chief and Master Hagain as well, in case he wanted to discuss something about the arrangement. While they were reading, he texted Colin: 'Please come to speak w the Chief asap. TY.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:19 pm

[Common Room]

He scowled and looked away. Damn thing...

This seamed to amuse Ruin to no end.

"Yes sir," he said, then added to the tablet: 'I do not believe his plan was to take immediate action to contract her but I'm not sure when. I will contact him to talk to you asap."

He gave the tablet to the Chief and Master Hagain as well, in case he wanted to discuss something about the arrangement. While they were reading, he texted Colin: 'Please come to speak w the Chief asap. TY.'

Jeffry read what you had written after Darrian had read it as well.
"I will ask my familiar to guard the prisoner Sir."
The alchemist said as Jeffry wrote out a reply to you.
"Good thank you Sodalis."
He said before he handed you the tablet which said.
"Then Mr W will have to have a very good plan for how to contain our guest here safely until the time he do have such plans or I will have to choice but to destroy her and send her spirit on it's way."
Ruin who was tired of all this passing notes back and forth looked at you.
"Are we being secretive now? Passing notes in class?"
She asked and Jeffry just looked at the bird.
"Annoying little one isn't she."
He commented and Ruin gave an indignant feather shake at that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next