Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

5 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 14 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Warpmind Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:07 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Hum...I am not really a protector, I can ruin someone's plans, life, table arrangements, what have you and if someone is then not targeted due to that it is a side effect, I can not be this intended victim's protector."
Ruin said firmly.
Colin nodded, "I understand. Perhaps if I learn the assassin's identity, then..."

Anja wrote:"I don't know, is that why they say that?"
The kaka bird asked as she cocked her head to the side and glanced up at you.
He shrugged, "Perhaps it is. The saying must have originated somewhere, and Magi are prone to be the ones coming up with new things."

[Basement Again]
Anja wrote:"Very well Sir is there anything else I can do for you?"
Julia asked.
He shook his head, "No, that should be it... Thank you, I should make sure this is disposed of safely now."

Anja wrote:"Good for he will need allot, luckily Master Nassa have a quite common blood type A Positive so we should have a number of potential donors."
Richard said with a bit of a worried frown.
"I had to save her."
Amadeus said simply.
"Pretty bad, to much to keep my system running, I am doing that myself though magick at the moment, but that will only hold so long...I can make blood but without infusing it with Quintessence eventually my patterns will start to leak, tricky that."
The Verbena muttered weakly.
"I should head upstairs and deal with the donations, I am just waiting for stretchers to get these two to the infirmary."
Richard replied and he gave Amadeus another concerned look.
He frowned, then nodded, "My blood type, I believe... Should i roll up my sleeve right away? Might be a bit tricky stick, though..."

S7trif3 wrote:He gave the tablet to the Chief and Master Hagain as well, in case he wanted to discuss something about the arrangement. While they were reading, he texted Colin: 'Please come to speak w the Chief asap. TY.'
He frowned and typed a message back, 'Will come up in a bit - may have to spare a pint or two for our Healer. Really urgent?'

((OOC: I know Colin's blood type came up once, but I don't recall when - but I think I settled on A+, being one of the two most common groups in the UK. Also, strictly speaking, birds don't have buttholes, as such, they have cloacas, with are essentially three orifices rolled into one - fecal, urinary and reproductive. In other news, I may be off eggs for a couple of days.))

((OOC2: Personally, I might go for an Eevee, and see what evolves. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 14 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:14 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"You can always wash the garage floor with it if you really want to."
Helga muttered with a frown then she gave a nod to Serge and Nicole and a bow towards Antonio, took the mops and left.

"Really! Yes! Now I can live my dreams of smiting my foes with gallons of pressurized water." Serge said with a grin, seeming way to happy about being given chores.

Nicole wrote:'You can play with it another time, like washing the pool cars.' the large woman replied, rolling her eyes as she lit a cigarette. 'It's been sitting in the workshop for over a month now without you being curious about it...'

"I didn't know!" he protested. "If I did I would've blasted so many things with water by now!"

Colin wrote:He smiled wryly and headed over, overhearing the two muttering about an undead woman, "Is that Lady Crexia you are concerned about?"

"Yup." Serge said with a nod, turning around and glancing at his cabal leader. "Was I right?"

Nicole wrote:'Come on, then.' jerking her head towards the stairs...
Anja wrote:The two of you got up stairs again, some of the frantic activity had stopped though most of the Chantry's magi still had tasks to do, and many of them where probably still in the common room since you heard chatter from there, the door to the common room being right next to the door to the cellar stairs after all. Things where getting back to normal though after the explosion gave everyone a fright.

"Onwards and upwards. Fuck I hate stairs so much. Why don't we get an elevator? Or an escalator? Or a portal?" he complained as the two climbed up the stairs to Narim's room.

(OOC: I'm an eeveelution type of guy as well. Although I wouldn't know which one to get so I'd get them all Razz )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:28 pm

[Basement]

Serge's Post:

Nicole was silent to this, though gave him the look which he'd learnt meant "am I going to regret mentioning this to you?".

Serge's Post:

'Defence against Daleks.' Nicole quipped, striding up the stairs.

Anja's Post:

Nicole headed towards Narim's place; while she had a vague idea he might not be able to do anything, she didn't know where else to go right now.

[Okay, mine: Pidgey. Stuffed with Oddishes and roasted. *smirk*]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:45 pm

[Basement]
Jeremy wrote:"Yup." Serge said with a nod, turning around and glancing at his cabal leader. "Was I right?"
Colin smiled slyly, "Yes, you're right on one of those three guesses. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which."
He turned serious, "She's here because I politely asked her for assistance with Wallace Jace. She's a quite capable Necromancer, with a few thousand years of experience. Quite fortunate that she arrived so soon, too, seeing as we've got people holding back Dahl's soul upstairs after he... scattered."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:03 pm

[Basement]

Colin wrote:Colin smiled slyly, "Yes, you're right on one of those three guesses. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which."
He turned serious, "She's here because I politely asked her for assistance with Wallace Jace. She's a quite capable Necromancer, with a few thousand years of experience. Quite fortunate that she arrived so soon, too, seeing as we've got people holding back Dahl's soul upstairs after he... scattered."

"I see. I'm gonna go with lich." he said with a smirk, making a guess immediately. "If we got Dahl's spirit than I guess the self-destruct plan failed. That's good to hear. What do you mean by assistance with Wallace Jace? You mean, like, finding his labs and stuff like that right?"

Nicole wrote:'Defence against Daleks.' Nicole quipped, striding up the stairs.

"At this rate the stairs are gonna exterminate me before anything else." Serge said with a chuckle, noticeably climbing up the stairs at a slower pace than Nicole, clearly not possessing her level of stamina. "So what are you planning to do next? Any other fun missions on your plate?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:32 pm

[Steelhaven]

Serge's Post:

'Well, apart from activating the "Quest of the Red Dot", we also need to start trying to get leads on this Milliner who's supposed to be the bastard who ordered the plague to be used, I've got a couple of calls to make and I think someone needs to head down to the Port to find out if possible what the fuck the Union are up to. Also, someone needs to give a proper report of the last mission to the Chief. And that's just the shit I know about.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:10 am

[Steelhaven]

NIcole wrote:'Well, apart from activating the "Quest of the Red Dot", we also need to start trying to get leads on this Milliner who's supposed to be the bastard who ordered the plague to be used, I've got a couple of calls to make and I think someone needs to head down to the Port to find out if possible what the fuck the Union are up to. Also, someone needs to give a proper report of the last mission to the Chief. And that's just the shit I know about.'

"Calling it "Quest for the Red Dot" makes it sound more exciting that it likely will be. Probably just some random vampire looking for a new place to live. But I'm certainly not gonna be the one to complain about making something boring sound interesting." Serge replied. "You sure make a lot of calls. Who is it this time?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:29 am

[Common Room]

Colin nodded, "I understand. Perhaps if I learn the assassin's identity, then..."

"Then I would be able to make them miserable yes."
Ruin agreed.

He shrugged, "Perhaps it is. The saying must have originated somewhere, and Magi are prone to be the ones coming up with new things."

"I guess that makes sense."
The kaka bird said and shrugged.

[Basement Again]

He shook his head, "No, that should be it... Thank you, I should make sure this is disposed of safely now."

"Very well Sir...I will wash out the drops in my pendulum."
Julia said and nodded.

He frowned, then nodded, "My blood type, I believe... Should i roll up my sleeve right away? Might be a bit tricky stick, though..."

"Yes...it would be best to get some blood into Master Nassa before moving him, you are getting harder so it is up to you I am sure I can get a vein but it might take a few tries and with the size of needle used for a transfusion that might hurt a bit."
Richard said.
"I think thank is my blood type as well."
Antonio said.
"If I can help I will as well."

[Narim's Room]

Unfortunately for Serge there where a few stairs to get through, but eventually he and Nicole stood outside of the Virtual Adept's door, after knocking on the door Narim came to open it, you could see he had guests, Adjan was there and Hildegard, they where sitting at a table together with a small woman in a lavender dress that Serge had seen before.
"Miss Bouchard, Mir Yager how may I help you?"
Narim asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:42 am

[Narim's Room]

Anja wrote:Unfortunately for Serge there where a few stairs to get through, but eventually he and Nicole stood outside of the Virtual Adept's door, after knocking on the door Narim came to open it, you could see he had guests, Adjan was there and Hildegard, they where sitting at a table together with a small woman in a lavender dress that Serge had seen before.
"Miss Bouchard, Mr Yager how may I help you?"
Narim asked.

"Remove....all...stairs....from Steelhaven." Serge said in between heavy gasps of air. "Also we have things to report on, if you have the time."

He smiled and nodded at Adjan and Hildegard as he saw them and when his eyes fell on the lavender dressed women, Serge racked his brain trying to figure out why she seemed so familiar and where he had seen her before.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:48 am

[Narim's Room]

"Remove....all...stairs....from Steelhaven." Serge said in between heavy gasps of air. "Also we have things to report on, if you have the time."

"If I did then I think getting around would be difficult Mr Yager, and ehm...yes I got time but we should go into my bathroom as my guests are having a conversation with our dead prisoner."
Narim said with a chuckle then he indicated the door to his bathroom.

He smiled and nodded at Adjan and Hildegard as he saw them and when his eyes fell on the lavender dressed women, Serge racked his brain trying to figure out why she seemed so familiar and where he had seen her before.

You had shown her into the Chantry a little while ago it was Lady Crexia. The three of them seamed rather focused on what they where doing though and Crexia spoke in a commanding voice.
"Where is Wallace Jace's Laboratory located what is it's defenses?"
There was a pause and she spoke again.
"You will answer me!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:04 am

[Common Room]

"Then Mr W will have to have a very good plan for how to contain our guest here safely until the time he do have such plans or I will have to choice but to destroy her and send her spirit on it's way."

Annoying little one isn't she." He commented and Ruin gave an indignant feather shake at that.

"She does seem to enjoy making fun of people..."

[Colin]'Will come up in a bit - may have to spare a pint or two for our Healer. Really urgent?'
He showed his pater the message. "I assume that is sufficient?" he said before replying back.

// Adley's bird biology knowledge is not good enough to know that, which (in hindsight, literally) is probably best : P

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 am

[Narim's Room]

Anja wrote:"If I did then I think getting around would be difficult Mr Yager, and ehm...yes I got time but we should go into my bathroom as my guests are having a conversation with our dead prisoner."
Narim said with a chuckle then he indicated the door to his bathroom.

"That's all right with me. I don't have much to report anyways." Serge said with a nod, following the virtual adept to his bathroom.

Anja wrote:You had shown her into the Chantry a little while ago it was Lady Crexia. The three of them seamed rather focused on what they where doing though and Crexia spoke in a commanding voice.
"Where is Wallace Jace's Laboratory located what is it's defenses?"
There was a pause and she spoke again.
"You will answer me!"

Serge glanced at the over at the ghost interrogation as it happened. It wasn't so often he got to see one. He looked over at the empty space where Crexia was looking at, wondering how Dahl's ghostly form looked like as it hid from his mortal eyes.

(OOC: Dammit now I feel dumb. That's what I get for posting so late at night Razz . )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:39 am

[Common Room]

She does seem to enjoy making fun of people..."

"Yes our guest here do seam to be lacking manners, a lesser man might have decided to make a feather pillow out of her."
Jeffry said, which made Ruin turn around and show him her all purpose hole as well.

[Colin]'Will come up in a bit - may have to spare a pint or two for our Healer. Really urgent?'
He showed his pater the message. "I assume that is sufficient?" he said before replying back.

"Yes off course that will be quite soon enough, lock our guest up in a cupboard, with a guard in the meantime."
Your Mentor agreed after he had read the message.

[Narim's Room]

"That's all right with me. I don't have much to report anyways." Serge said with a nod, following the virtual adept to his bathroom.

"Good I do not want to disturb the ones working on the ghost and not have him hear whatever you have to say either."
Narim said as he waited for Nicole and then led the way into his very neat and clean bathroom which smelled of flowers.

Serge glanced at the over at the ghost interrogation as it happened. It wasn't so often he got to see one. He looked over at the empty space where Crexia was looking at, wondering how Dahl's ghostly form looked like as it hid from his mortal eyes.

"Good...and how do we enter?"
Crexia asked.
"And do you know where this stash is ocated...are you sure...very well...who others are in on your plot with Wallace Jace and the Milliner vampire family...Mr Dahl please respond without forcing me to become unplesant..."
There was a pause then she replied sharply.
"No who the young man who just came into the room is are none of your concern Mr Dahl and I do not think he would find your suggjestion as to what to do with his entrails amusing, now stay on topic please. What he drew pictures in your blood? Well yes that is quite rude indeed but even so you will not touch him."

(OOC: Or I might have described her in an unclear way.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:02 am

[Narim's Room]

Anja wrote:"Good I do not want to disturb the ones working on the ghost and not have him hear whatever you have to say either."
Narim said as he waited for Nicole and then led the way into his very neat and clean bathroom which smelled of flowers.

Once they were safely in the bounds of Narim's washroom, away from the eyes and ears of the mages and their ghostly guest, Serge began to speak. "All right. I just wanted to let you know about a potential person-of-interest living nearby. While I was heading toward the location of my mission I spotted a stray red dot on Jon's radar app not too far from the chantry. Red dots like that refer to any non-spirit and non-living being with higher mental capacities, typically vampires. Do you know of any vampires living nearby?"

Anja wrote:"Good...and how do we enter?"
Crexia asked.
"And do you know where this stash is located...are you sure...very well...who others are in on your plot with Wallace Jace and the Milliner vampire family...Mr Dahl please respond without forcing me to become unplesant..."
There was a pause then she replied sharply.
"No who the young man who just came into the room is are none of your concern Mr Dahl and I do not think he would find your suggjestion as to what to do with his entrails amusing, now stay on topic please. What he drew pictures in your blood? Well yes that is quite rude indeed but even so you will not touch him."

"How the hell did he know that? And it wasn't pictures in his blood. It was pictures in the streaks of water made by the mop. I can't help it if his blood got mixed up as well. And how is that rude! I was bored..." Serge thought to himself with a bewildered look on his face as he ventured into the washroom, not particularly worried especially in the presence of 4 powerful mages.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:30 am

[Narim's Room]

Once they were safely in the bounds of Narim's washroom, away from the eyes and ears of the mages and their ghostly guest, Serge began to speak. "All right. I just wanted to let you know about a potential person-of-interest living nearby. While I was heading toward the location of my mission I spotted a stray red dot on Jon's radar app not too far from the chantry. Red dots like that refer to any non-spirit and non-living being with higher mental capacities, typically vampires. Do you know of any vampires living nearby?"

"Hum...how close to the Chantry was this Mr Yager?"
Narim said once the door was closed and you had delivered your message.
"I do not know about any vampires living nearby no but then again vampires are not known for the habit of telling others where they sleep for obious reasons. I can ask my contact about it when he wakes up but until then I think this is something the Chief need to hear about, probably it is nothing, just some poor creature living in a cheap apartment with no idea a gaggle of mages live nearby, but we have to look into it and especially in light of recent events."
The Virtual Adept said with a slight frown on his face.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:34 am

[Narim's Room]

Anja wrote:"Hum...how close to the Chantry was this Mr Yager?"
Narim said once the door was closed and you had delivered your message.
"I do not know about any vampires living nearby no but then again vampires are not known for the habit of telling others where they sleep for obious reasons. I can ask my contact about it when he wakes up but until then I think this is something the Chief need to hear about, probably it is nothing, just some poor creature living in a cheap apartment with no idea a gaggle of mages live nearby, but we have to look into it and especially in light of recent events."
The Virtual Adept said with a slight frown on his face.

"Not too far at all. About a 5 minute drive from the chantry." Serge explained. "Plan on telling the chief as well, once I get a chance talk with him."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:43 am

[Narim's Room]

"That is not far at all, we are going to have to look into it, however since it is daytime and if this is a vampire he or she are likely sleeping so it can wait until Jeffry have time to be told."
Narim said.
"I hope this is not more trouble, most likely it is fine but yes, if you would be so kind as to inform the Chief as soon as there is an opportunity to do so Mr Yager?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:26 pm

[Common Room]
Anja wrote:"Then I would be able to make them miserable yes."
Ruin agreed.
Colin smiled, "Then I shall see what sort of arrangement can be made."

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Very well Sir...I will wash out the drops in my pendulum."
Julia said and nodded.
He smiled, "Good plan. Not healthy for Avatars, this stuff..."

Anja wrote:"Yes...it would be best to get some blood into Master Nassa before moving him, you are getting harder so it is up to you I am sure I can get a vein but it might take a few tries and with the size of needle used for a transfusion that might hurt a bit."
Richard said.
"I think thank is my blood type as well."
Antonio said.
"If I can help I will as well."
He nodded, "Very well... Hum, if you start with Mr. Riez, and I do some... meditation to work up my blood flow? The pain's not a bother, but I find that getting punctured is a lot easier if my blood flow is up."

Jeremy wrote:"I see. I'm gonna go with lich." he said with a smirk, making a guess immediately. "If we got Dahl's spirit than I guess the self-destruct plan failed. That's good to hear. What do you mean by assistance with Wallace Jace? You mean, like, finding his labs and stuff like that right?"
He frowned, "Good guess. And the self-destruct plan succeeded in saving his Avatar... for now. It will be back to frustrate someone's day. As for Wallace Jace... no, I'm sure we can find his laboratory without her aid, though I'd wager she's quite happily extricating any information about that from Mr. Dahl's ghost. What I called her in for is to help destroy Jace once and for all - the bastard still haunts our city, and remains a clear and present danger. We should have expected that with his advanced paranoid genius plans, he'd have a contingency plan even for gilgul and death..."

He shook his head, "You get back to whatever you have to do, I've got to help get a couple of pints back into Master Nassa... Best not look too closely at what I'm thinking for that."
He strolled back toward Richard and Amadeus, and started rolling up his left shirtsleeve, focusing on his rage against the D'Angelos again, feeling his heart begin to hammer loudly...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:00 pm

[Common Room]

Colin smiled, "Then I shall see what sort of arrangement can be made."

"You do that."
Ruin agreed and she started preening herself again.

[Basement]

He smiled, "Good plan. Not healthy for Avatars, this stuff..."

"Well we would not want to put any Avatars in harm's way Sir."
Julia replied politely.

He nodded, "Very well... Hum, if you start with Mr. Riez, and I do some... meditation to work up my blood flow? The pain's not a bother, but I find that getting punctured is a lot easier if my blood flow is up."

"That sounds like a plan."
Richard said as he indicated Antonio should sit down next to Amadeus and roll up his sleeve. The Scribe did as requested and the Akashic started working.

He strolled back toward Richard and Amadeus, and started rolling up his left shirtsleeve, focusing on his rage against the D'Angelos again, feeling his heart begin to hammer loudly...

By the time you where done talking with Serge Richard had started the process of extracting a bag of blood from Antonio, something which had drawn a sight yelp from the Scribe, now he sat writing in his book as the bag slowly filled.
"Well time to see if your meditation have worked then."
Richard said and he indicated where you could sit as he changed his gloves.
"I wonder how many pairs of latex gloves our good doctor go through each day."
Antonio muttered which made Richard chuckle.
"Quite a few but at least there is no waste, I have all such things burned in Primal flames, just to be sure."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:12 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"That sounds like a plan."
Richard said as he indicated Antonio should sit down next to Amadeus and roll up his sleeve. The Scribe did as requested and the Akashic started working.
Colin nodded, "I'll just need a quick word with a couple of idle gossipmongers, then."

Anja wrote:By the time you where done talking with Serge Richard had started the process of extracting a bag of blood from Antonio, something which had drawn a sight yelp from the Scribe, now he sat writing in his book as the bag slowly filled.
"Well time to see if your meditation have worked then."
Richard said and he indicated where you could sit as he changed his gloves.
"I wonder how many pairs of latex gloves our good doctor go through each day."
Antonio muttered which made Richard chuckle.
"Quite a few but at least there is no waste, I have all such things burned in Primal flames, just to be sure."
He nodded, extending his arm, his fist clenched and almost shivering, but no expression identifiable on his face, "Considering the number of possible contamination complications if he didn't, I'd rather see a bit extra waste in the form of latex gloves..."
He glanced down at Amadeus, "Ah, I hope you don't get too much of an emotional influence from my blood, I'm presently... having quite particular thoughts about a special someone. And not the fun, life-affirming sort."

((OOC: Oh, sent you a couple of PMs, Anja.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:50 pm

[Basement]

Colin nodded, "I'll just need a quick word with a couple of idle gossipmongers, then."

"Yes I guess you better."
Richard said and he glanced in the direction of Serge and Nicole.

He nodded, extending his arm, his fist clenched and almost shivering, but no expression identifiable on his face, "Considering the number of possible contamination complications if he didn't, I'd rather see a bit extra waste in the form of latex gloves..."

"I guess you are right."
Antonio said Richard begun examining your arm with fast, knowledgeable movements.
"Hum...this one perhaps...we will have so see I might be able to get away with an 18 gauge here..."
The Akashic said.
"You need to get rid of your jhor, finding somewhere to stick you to test your blood is fine, I can use a 25 gauge and go for one of the smaller veins but one that can be used for something thicker...well we will see..."
Your Cabalmate got the needed equipment and started working, he had to try a few times which was not pleasant but not something which was much of a problem for you.
"There you can just sit here and wait until the bag is full and I will check on Mr Riez."
Richard said before he changed his gloves again.
"Jhor really makes my job harder though, I really do not like it."

He glanced down at Amadeus, "Ah, I hope you don't get too much of an emotional influence from my blood, I'm presently... having quite particular thoughts about a special someone. And not the fun, life-affirming sort."

"I am sure that will be fine Mr Wainwright I have a feeling I know the person in question and then we have the same thoughts about that individual."
Amadeus said in a tired voice.
"And thank you both for your help gentlemen."

As you sat there you got a text message from Crexia which simply said.
"Mr W do you have any questions you would like to ask Mr D before I let his patrons have him?"

(OOC: Oh I must have missed them sorry I will go and check them out.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:21 pm

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I guess you are right."
Antonio said Richard begun examining your arm with fast, knowledgeable movements.
"Hum...this one perhaps...we will have so see I might be able to get away with an 18 gauge here..."
The Akashic said.
"You need to get rid of your jhor, finding somewhere to stick you to test your blood is fine, I can use a 25 gauge and go for one of the smaller veins but one that can be used for something thicker...well we will see..."
Your Cabalmate got the needed equipment and started working, he had to try a few times which was not pleasant but not something which was much of a problem for you.
"There you can just sit here and wait until the bag is full and I will check on Mr Riez."
Richard said before he changed his gloves again.
"Jhor really makes my job harder though, I really do not like it."
Colin nodded, keeping his state of mind going, "It's quite a bother, yes. Getting rid of it is a work in progress... Probably not something I can manage as an Initiate, though. Probably a feat of at least Disciple rank, if not Adept... but I think I might be able to figure out how to do it, manipulating raw Quintessence. I have a few hypotheses..."
He sighed softly as he watched the bag slowly fill up, "Well, I suppose my condition could have been a bit worse, considering where I've been. Almost so one could long for the time when the worst one could reasonably expect to pick up on missions was malaria..."

Anja wrote:"I am sure that will be fine Mr Wainwright I have a feeling I know the person in question and then we have the same thoughts about that individual."
Amadeus said in a tired voice.
"And thank you both for your help gentlemen."
He smiled wryly, "Well, then, for the sake of that individual, best keep you alive to enjoy a bit of good, decent, human wrath. Also, Beatrice would be quite upset if we didn't do everything to keep you alive until she wakes up."

Anja wrote:As you sat there you got a text message from Crexia which simply said.
"Mr W do you have any questions you would like to ask Mr D before I let his patrons have him?"
He frowned, then pondered for a few moments before replying, 'Where did Jace get the samples the plague is based on? And does he have a last message he would like passed on to his familiar?'

((OOC: Not a problem, nothing urgent. Also, I fixed up Colin's Resonances a little - didn't change any dots or anything, just added a few parentheses, and added a descriptor to his Jhor. If that doesn't sound quite right to you, let me know.)
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:04 pm

[Steelhaven]

Serge's Post:

'Same folk as before. Need to know how far along they are in finding a cure and all that.'

Anja's Post:

Serge's Post:

'Quit complaining - good for your glutes and calves, it is. And if a few stairs are bad, what you gonna do if you've got to run for your life?' the Etherite replied, the climb having not apparently done anything to her.

Anja's Post:

Nicole unslung her carbine and propped it up, then followed the pair into the bathroom. 'Any vampire near is bad in my book. Even if innocent of all this, it might bring attention to us in general terms, even run the risk of one of us being attacked for dinner while out...' giving a frown. 'I say we should ID their location properly, get some camera footage of 'em and see what we can find out. We might be able to simply get them to "move on" by like leaning on their landlord or something.'

'But you're right, this ain't a priority. I mainly came to ask about the laptop and two cells we recovered from the vampire's apartment. Seeing what new locations we can discover from 'em - need to get the head Milliner. Came to also say that the vampire has two cars - is it possible to pull the GPS data and stuff from them from afar?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 pm

[Basement]

Colin nodded, keeping his state of mind going, "It's quite a bother, yes. Getting rid of it is a work in progress... Probably not something I can manage as an Initiate, though. Probably a feat of at least Disciple rank, if not Adept... but I think I might be able to figure out how to do it, manipulating raw Quintessence. I have a few hypotheses..."
He sighed softly as he watched the bag slowly fill up, "Well, I suppose my condition could have been a bit worse, considering where I've been. Almost so one could long for the time when the worst one could reasonably expect to pick up on missions was malaria..."

"Well I know there are ways to temporarily put Resonance to the side, I can not cast the spell but I know it can be done, I have never heard about complete cleansing of Resonance though but it would be really practical if possible, while waiting for that though Resonance will eventually bleed of...eventually."
Richard said as he checked Antonio's bag, inverted it a few times and then pulled the needle out of the man's arm, this caused a whimper and a sharp "ouch!" from the Scribe. Richard gave the Hermetic a concerned look as he tended to his arm.
"Did I hurt you Adeptus?"
He asked and Antonio gave a wry smile.
"No not at all I just like the sound of the word ouch."
Richard chuckle at that.
"Well you are good to go Sir but take it easy up the stairs and get something to eat and drink from the kitchen."
He said as he helped Antonio to his feet.
"I will do so...feel better soon Master Nassa and you as well Miss Rozzo."
He said, Amadeus gave him a bit of a smile and nodded.
"Thank you Mr Riez."
Bianca looked up and nodded but she was in quite a bit of pain and she did not reply, something which made Amadeus give his former apprentice a concerned look. Richard came over to you to check on you and he sigh.
"Yes well as it is now, your degree of Jhor is not dangerous, it makes you less...lively but is not dangerous but do not get more of it ok or it will be worse than malaria...and we would not want you to rot."

He smiled wryly, "Well, then, for the sake of that individual, best keep you alive to enjoy a bit of good, decent, human wrath. Also, Beatrice would be quite upset if we didn't do everything to keep you alive until she wakes up."

"I am not planning on dying anytime soon Mr Wainwright...and yes I imagine Beatrice might get a bit upset if you let her teacher die."
Amadeus said with a bit of a grin as Richard moved over to him to prepare him for the emergency transfusion.

He frowned, then pondered for a few moments before replying, 'Where did Jace get the samples the plague is based on? And does he have a last message he would like passed on to his familiar?'

You got a reply back.
"He says he do not know where Jace got the samples and he says to tell his familiar to take care of herself and be safe and to stop showing her asshole to everyone, it is just rude."

[Narim's Room]

Nicole unslung her carbine and propped it up, then followed the pair into the bathroom. 'Any vampire near is bad in my book. Even if innocent of all this, it might bring attention to us in general terms, even run the risk of one of us being attacked for dinner while out...' giving a frown. 'I say we should ID their location properly, get some camera footage of 'em and see what we can find out. We might be able to simply get them to "move on" by like leaning on their landlord or something.'

"I know quite a few nice vampires Miss Bouchard, they really are like everyone else, some of them are bad and some are decent, and while over time they might tend to get jaded not all of them do. However I do agree having another supernatural this close could be a problem, first order of business is to learn who and what this person is and then we can decide what to do about them."
Narim said with a bit of a frown.

But you're right, this ain't a priority. I mainly came to ask about the laptop and two cells we recovered from the vampire's apartment. Seeing what new locations we can discover from 'em - need to get the head Milliner. Came to also say that the vampire has two cars - is it possible to pull the GPS data and stuff from them from afar?'

"Yes whoever the red dot is, it can wait for now, as for the phones and the lap top, things have been a bit hectic here but I have started looking at the computer but it do not really contain anything of interest, mainly personal notes, games, pictures, that sort of things, the phones might give us more. As for the cars, perhaps I can hack into them from afar, I can try."
The Virtual Adept said.
"I might as well get working on that while my guests are discussing things with Dahl's spirit."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 pm

[Basement]

Colin wrote:He frowned, "Good guess. And the self-destruct plan succeeded in saving his Avatar... for now. It will be back to frustrate someone's day. As for Wallace Jace... no, I'm sure we can find his laboratory without her aid, though I'd wager she's quite happily extricating any information about that from Mr. Dahl's ghost. What I called her in for is to help destroy Jace once and for all - the bastard still haunts our city, and remains a clear and present danger. We should have expected that with his advanced paranoid genius plans, he'd have a contingency plan even for gilgul and death..."

"...you've gotta be kidding me. I'm getting real sick of hearing his name." Serge said with an exasperated sigh. "We probably should've seen this coming. Mad scientist always have plans for after there death. "

Colin wrote:He shook his head, "You get back to whatever you have to do, I've got to help get a couple of pints back into Master Nassa... Best not look too closely at what I'm thinking for that."

Serge nodded and continued with his mopping.

[Narim's Room]

Nicole wrote:'Quit complaining - good for your glutes and calves, it is. And if a few stairs are bad, what you gonna do if you've got to run for your life?' the Etherite replied, the climb having not apparently done anything to her.

"Teleport. Or not be in a situation where that would occur." Serge replied simply.

Anja wrote:"That is not far at all, we are going to have to look into it, however since it is daytime and if this is a vampire he or she are likely sleeping so it can wait until Jeffry have time to be told."
Narim said.
"I hope this is not more trouble, most likely it is fine but yes, if you would be so kind as to inform the Chief as soon as there is an opportunity to do so Mr Yager?"

"No problem. I'll head down later and see if he's free." Serge said with a nod.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next