Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

5 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:59 pm

[Amadeus's rooms, 1 15 am]

Anja wrote:"Master Nassa is back on his feet, he have a headache but is allright."
Richard said as he examined Bianca. The hedge wich smiled.
"That is good to hear."
She muttered she still looked weak but was getting better.
"It is and so are you Miss Rozzo you are fine but you should rest."
"Thanks doc, can I still help out watching over Thomas so they do not have to give him a guard who can be useful other places?"
"yes, that should be fine but let someone know if you feel unwell."
Richard said and Bianca looked at Serge.
"I guess that settle it, I am okay."

"That's good to hear. Guess that's me done here." Serge said. "Unless you guys need anything I'll just be walking aimlessly around the chantry until I get to Kyle's room. I'm technically suppose to be watching him and Stephen."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:25 pm

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:"If they have not been through the Cauls then they are not able to make the right choice."
The Shard protested.
Colin arched an eyebrow, "Going through the Caul is the choice. I'm not convinced it is the right one, by any means. I've been in one, and it hurt."

Anja wrote:"Then removing even the portential for existence it is."
The shadow muttered with determination in his voice.
"Well Jace is a dangerous man, even as a shadow of who he once was he is dangerous."
He nodded, "He's one of the few people I will find some satisfaction in seeing ended for good... the monster."

Anja wrote:"I can not hold the same optimism as you my host, one Primus leaving his seat, another taking his place, it will be the same cycle, perhaps even new ones will come in full of well meaning ideals but they will soon be corrupted by power, everyone is, and soont he cycle of suffering will begin anew."
The Shard shook his head sadly.
"I doubt the Traditions can be anything but a cruel war council."
He shrugged, "Power doesn't corrupt. Paranoia, the feeling of not having enough power, that is what corrupts people. There are still Masters of the Art who understand that pursuing mere power for the purpose of accumulating power is contrary to Ascension. And more so, there are many Magi - perhaps increasingly so on Earth, if not on Horizon - who understand that if we band together in unity, join our power to a shared purpose, we can accomplish so much more than a cruel, old, power-hungry bastard Tytalus ever could..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:54 am

[Common Room 1]

"Cromwell eats anything. Crowell likes nom noms!"
The little creature replied entusiastically.
"Do you have nom noms?"

He blinked at him. Best not to put the 'anything' to question though with something dubious and possibly insulting.

"Well spirit is closer to what my manservant is than flesh, my kind have a limited ability to create...dreams, beings of pure immagination and give them form and shape. Mr Cromwell is one of my goblins, created from my own immagination."
Mr Amelie explained.
"I hope he is not bothering you my good man."

He tilted his head at the goblin, curiously. They'd come up with something quite similar, asking on a favor from the fey. Making an image of himself and Nicole, younger, made of imagination. Lifelike, he could now determine, in many ways and of it's own mind, like a tulpa. "Fascinating...one of my friends would love to meet him, I'm sure. But perhaps another time, when we aren't so pressured by circumstance. Until then, and until I understand better, it might not be wise to offer a gift, at least not yet. Apologies, I do not mean to be rude."

"My needs are few my good man. I am not much of of a figther so some cover might be nice, but the skill I have been asked to employ I need only myself to use, for what limited ability I have in a fight I will need darkness or shadows, I can make them work for me, it was blood of the Lasombra Clan aftar all that was used to create my kind."
Mr Amelie said with a nod.
"But generally I require no special concerns...ah...well perhaps one, if at all possible I do not like being touched, but if that is to much of a bother or impractical I will endure."

He nodded. "Depending which team you get assigned to, you may need to tell them that. And under some circumstances it might be necessary. However, there are likely to be several of us that might assist with creating shadows or distortions of light, if it suits a purpose."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:28 am

[Ritual Room, 12.45]

Anja's Post:

'Personal link? Like what, exactly?' the Etherite blurted out, giving a frown.

Anja's Post:

'Understood, sir. But there's a action that needs planning...' clearly feeling that readying for the next offensive was at least something she could help with.

[Serge can tag along with Nicole, if he so wishes...]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected time/location stamp!)
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:58 am

[Amadeus's rooms, 1 15 am]

"That's good to hear. Guess that's me done here." Serge said. "Unless you guys need anything I'll just be walking aimlessly around the chantry until I get to Kyle's room. I'm technically suppose to be watching him and Stephen."

"We should be fine I think what do you say Thomas."
Bianca said as she slowly returned to the chair at The Void Enginner's bedside.
"Yeah I am fine just go and do the things you are supposed to be doing man."
The prisoner said with a nod.
"Yes all should be fine enough for them to manage on their own Mr Yager."
Richard replied.

[Villa 1 30]

Colin arched an eyebrow, "Going through the Caul is the choice. I'm not convinced it is the right one, by any means. I've been in one, and it hurt."

"You was rejected from the Caul, however only those who are Fallen can make the right choice about the state of the world."
The Shard anounced stubbornly.

He nodded, "He's one of the few people I will find some satisfaction in seeing ended for good... the monster."

"Yes, he must be ended, but it might nto be easy to do so."
The former Cultist agreed with a nod.

He shrugged, "Power doesn't corrupt. Paranoia, the feeling of not having enough power, that is what corrupts people. There are still Masters of the Art who understand that pursuing mere power for the purpose of accumulating power is contrary to Ascension. And more so, there are many Magi - perhaps increasingly so on Earth, if not on Horizon - who understand that if we band together in unity, join our power to a shared purpose, we can accomplish so much more than a cruel, old, power-hungry bastard Tytalus ever could..."

"There are many different types of power, personal power growth are seldom as damaging as the political power held eternally by the Nine Primi, the power over others."
The Shard said.
"And that sort of personal power will always be sought."

[Common Room 1]

He blinked at him. Best not to put the 'anything' to question though with something dubious and possibly insulting.

Cromwell just grinned at you happily.

He tilted his head at the goblin, curiously. They'd come up with something quite similar, asking on a favor from the fey. Making an image of himself and Nicole, younger, made of imagination. Lifelike, he could now determine, in many ways and of it's own mind, like a tulpa. "Fascinating...one of my friends would love to meet him, I'm sure. But perhaps another time, when we aren't so pressured by circumstance. Until then, and until I understand better, it might not be wise to offer a gift, at least not yet. Apologies, I do not mean to be rude."

"It would be me who would be rude if I was to expect a gift for my servant, please ignore him, Mr Cromwell is harmless but he begs for food like a spoiled pet."
The vampire said politely.
"I do apologize if his behavior have caused any insult or inconvenisence."
He continued with a small bow.

He nodded. "Depending which team you get assigned to, you may need to tell them that. And under some circumstances it might be necessary. However, there are likely to be several of us that might assist with creating shadows or distortions of light, if it suits a purpose."

"I will make sure to say the same to any team I am assigned to my good man and like I said I will endure being touched if I have to, though I would prefer if it is not. I will also tell them how I can best utilize my powers, though as I understand it my role is as a guide not as a warrior and as long as I am under ground I will know my way."
Mr Amelie said with a nod.

[Anja's Post]

Personal link? Like what, exactly?' the Etherite blurted out, giving a frown.

"Anything really that create an emotional and energetic link between those who are trying to retrieve the man and Amadeus himself."
George replied.

'Understood, sir. But there's a action that needs planning...' clearly feeling that readying for the next offensive was at least something she could help with.

"If what you are thinking about here is that we need to plan to go against the Labyrintht hen that is underway Child I believe the final touches are being put on that in the common room, but for now my main concern is getting our best healer back."
George said softly.
"Jeffry handle matters of war, that is why he is the Security Chief, I however might be able to retrive Amadeus from...wherever he have derailed to."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:12 am

[Ritual Room, 12.45]

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... yeah.' Nicole replied, looking uncomfortable. 'I, like dropped something in the Master's pocket when he wasn't looking earlier. A lighter which past-me had.'

Anja's Post:

'Exactly - I know how to do that. Not a clue about this.' she replied, clearly accepting she'd be useless on this.

[Heh; I screwed up with the time/date tag - corrected now.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:15 am

[Ritual Room, 12.45]

Hmm... yeah.' Nicole replied, looking uncomfortable. 'I, like dropped something in the Master's pocket when he wasn't looking earlier. A lighter which past-me had.'

"That would be a powerful Arcane connection, if it is a item that you are connected to and care about Miss Bouchard."
George said with a nod.
"I might be able to use something of you, like a strand of your hair to help connect to this item."

'Exactly - I know how to do that. Not a clue about this.' she replied, clearly accepting she'd be useless on this.

"Well we all have our own skills and abilities Miss Bouchard, but yes let us handle getting my Cabalmate back and you should see what can be done about the preperations for war."
The Primis said with a smile that soon faded, he was worried about the upcoming fight.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:55 am

[Ritual Room, 12.45]

Anja's Post:

'Care enough about it to want it back. Was my grandfather's... or at least, that's what I was told.' the Etherite replied. 'How much hair do you, like need?'

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this, then went to leave the room...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:35 am

[Ritual Room, 12.45]

Care enough about it to want it back. Was my grandfather's... or at least, that's what I was told.' the Etherite replied. 'How much hair do you, like need?'

"Well then let us hope we can get back both your lighter and my Cabalmate then Miss Bouchard."
George said then he shrugged.
"Not much a one hair shour do really."

Nicole nodded to this, then went to leave the room...

No one had much more to say, so you got out of the ritual room and now stood in the basement, which was empty for now, at least the magickal part of the basement was empty.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:35 pm

(OOC: I am sorry for being a bit slow, I have been feeling a bit ugh for the past few days. I will get to the summary of this thread but I am thinking it is more important to get the new thread going so here you are, the new IC thread and I will get to the log as soon as I am able, I am terribly sorry about the delay. 2 exp for everyone for this thread. Here is the link to the new IC thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t240-the-living-walls-betrayal-and-the-even-sadder-chronomancer-ic-thread-49#39862 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:50 pm

(OOC: Ok I finally got to this summary. Sorry I have had a problem getting things done lately, that happens at times and is not uncommon with autism that even fairly simple tasks at times seaming to be huge and insumountable. Anyway I hope I have not forgotten anything important.

Adley reassured Thomas. He got Thomas moved to Amadeus's room and once Bianca was strong enough after Serge and Richard had checked on her the Verbena hedge witch ressumed watchign over the prisoner.

Adley, Nicole, Serge and Colin along with Amadeus and a few others get some rest in a time bubble maintained by George. After this the time shennanigans are put to rest, Amadeus and Jon manage to protect and save Nicole and Adley. Amadeus is missing when they return, but with Nicole and Adley's help they are returned.

The Nephandi attack the Verbena Life Tree however Dino's pack, Alessa and Colin, who manage to be rather cruel to the Nephandi and shut their attack down, the Nephandi attacking the Tree are destroyed, ripped appart by the Fera. Helena and her team rush in to help as well.

Serge have another talk with Stephen. Kyle have fallen asleep and is resting comfortably. Nicole have several discussions of politics with several NPCs and with Colin with little result.

Colin meet with the Exemplar who's necklace house the Labyrinth, he manage to talk the mage turned spirit into surrendering the amulet peacefully, once the Labyrinth is extracted the pendant is returned to the Exemplar. The spirit seam interested in reaturning to being human. The two agree to discuss this more later and also agree that Colin will do repairs to the amulet in his shop. The Labyrinth is placed into a troll doll and everything is ready for attacking the Nephandi.

The mages of Steelhaven and the visitors from Worchester get ready to go to the villa.

There are allot of discussions between characters and some character development, topics go from the fay to politics to magick. Adley are involved with some rituals with the older magi.

Both Adley and Nicole is ratteled by what they experienced in the past, but there is little time to deal with it, not before the Nephandi are dealt with.

Colin, Chris, Jeffry and Darrian is waiting in the villa for the rest of the magi to arrive for the strike ont he Labyrinth.

Ok I know this was a very short write up of important points of what have happened, I thought it was better to finally get this up than to go over everything in detail. At times executive dysfunction sucks and I just have to do as good as I can. Hopefully I can do a better write up of the next thread. Anyway the log is up now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31