Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

5 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:40 am

[Kyle's rooms, 1 15 am]

Anja wrote:"Well you are really good and keeping pepole calm so that might be a good idea Sir and the Chantry will need defenders if some of our enemies decide to attack us while the big guns are out Nephandi hunting."
Stephen commented in a soft tone of voice.
"Though I am sure a war party could need a mentalist as well."

"They probably got plenty with them." Serge said with a shrug, "There's a lot of people on this mission. I just met a fae vampire going on this mission. Lotta variety in the war parties."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Living Walls, Betrayal and the Even Sadder Chronomancer IC Thread 49

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:05 am

[Kyle's rooms, 1 15 am]

"They probably got plenty with them." Serge said with a shrug, "There's a lot of people on this mission. I just met a fae vampire going on this mission. Lotta variety in the war parties."

"I do not know the composition of Steelhaven's membership or the skills of her guests but do you know they have other mentalists? Have you asked?"
Stephen whispered.
"A fae vampire...interesting? Well vampires can be faresome oponents I hear, nto that my Tradition are supposed to have anything to do with them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:23 am

[Kyle's rooms, 1 15 am]

Anja wrote:"I do not know the composition of Steelhaven's membership or the skills of her guests but do you know they have other mentalists? Have you asked?"
Stephen whispered.
"A fae vampire...interesting? Well vampires can be faresome oponents I hear, nto that my Tradition are supposed to have anything to do with them."

"I haven't no. I'm not in charge of managing the war parties. But there's a looot of people in our common room right now. Lot of powerful mages on our side. There's bound to have a couple of mentalists." Serge replied, "Yeah looks like we have a couple of unique allies on our side. I wonder if there's gonna be werewolves joining us again. There were a part of the last Labyrinth run as well. "
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:48 am

Kyle's Room 1 15]

"Well yes there do seam to be allot of guests at the Chantry and I am sure some of them know how to manipulate minds, but the question is are any of them as good as you Sir?"
Stephen asked as he cocked his head to the side and regarded the young Cultist.
"Well there is a wercat joining the war party at least, Gabriella my Mentor's Custos and friend, she is fighting I hear. Werewolves would be awsome to have on your side though they are great fighters. I mean I do not really get the laws against contact with vampires, wer critters are much mroe dangerous if you get caught by one without preperations done."
The young war mage commented.
"Anywone else joining in that you know of Sir?"
He asked remembering to keep his voice low so he would nto disturb the sleeping Kyle.
"Ah yes I should send a message to Uncle Adley and tell him that Kyle is finally asleep so he do not worry."
Stephen said and he fished out his phone to do just that.

Adley you got a message from Stephen that said.
"Uncle A. I just wanted to let you know that K is finally alseep and resting. I will stay with him. Mr Y is here with us. I heard you was heading out. Hood luck."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:59 am

[Nicole's Apartment, 1.00]

Anja's Post:

'For I treat it as a job - there's no "just happen" about it.' the Etherite replied, rummaging through the footlocker. 'Though 'suppose I should take it as a compliment... good enough to make it look fucking easy.'

Anja's Post:

'Hell, just load up your mags; ain't like they're hard to come by.' Nicole replied casually, pulling out what appeared to be a greenish metal tin the size of an old phone book. 'What's your piece? Might have a spare mag or two kicking about...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:42 am

'For I treat it as a job - there's no "just happen" about it.' the Etherite replied, rummaging through the footlocker. 'Though 'suppose I should take it as a compliment... good enough to make it look fucking easy.'

"I guess I could be good at it with my little problem, but I do nto want to. I do not want my job to be killing pepole. However I am a Traditionalist and I sure as hell don't want the other factions to win."
Jon said with a sigh.
"Which means at times we have to fight, though I am better as support and running ops than i am you know going in guns or for that matter programs, spells or whatever you want to call it blazing."

'Hell, just load up your mags; ain't like they're hard to come by.' Nicole replied casually, pulling out what appeared to be a greenish metal tin the size of an old phone book. 'What's your piece? Might have a spare mag or two kicking about...'

Jon tapped his phone and a Walter P99 appeared in his hand, he quickly checked that the weaon was not loaded beofre he handed it to Nicole.
"I got this one, it was a gift from my teacher when I was initiated into the Adepts...now he hardly remember that I exist anymore."
The technomancer said with a sigh.
"Well no matter it is a good gun. I have mostly used it on a shooting range though and not against you know...flesh and blood pepole."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:45 am

[Common Room 1 20am]

"Great, I will set that up, then you can do your waving and I will work with my program."
The House Thig member said with a grin.

"Hm, I can...I suppose I can look at your ritual space and try to imagine that it is actually around me, and do my waving bits...yes. I'm sorry I've never used an image of something quite like this before, though visualizations yes..."

Well there was the visiting Hermetics, Antonio and Crexia and Mara, Vanja was there as well and she could work with Hermetics, you probably would not need all of those to help with such a simple working though, for that would end up with one hell of a ward.

Seeing as Crexia, Mara and Vanja had recently finished some hard work, and Antonio might be working on preparing spells, he checked if one of the visitors would assist him.

Adley you got a message from Stephen that said.
"Uncle A. I just wanted to let you know that K is finally alseep and resting. I will stay with him. Mr Y is here with us. I heard you was heading out. Hood luck."

'Good, thank you.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:33 am

[Common Room 1 20am]

"Hm, I can...I suppose I can look at your ritual space and try to imagine that it is actually around me, and do my waving bits...yes. I'm sorry I've never used an image of something quite like this before, though visualizations yes..."

"Well we can probably work with that, if I use my cirtual ritual space and you vizualize...I can try to do the hand gestures as well though they never did much for me, but I do know them."
The Ruby child said before he handed over his computer to Adley so the other Hermetic could have a better look at his virtual working space.
"Perhaps I can try them with some sort of motion capture program."

Seeing as Crexia, Mara and Vanja had recently finished some hard work, and Antonio might be working on preparing spells, he checked if one of the visitors would assist him.

You found several of the visiting Hermetics heading together with your group towards the cars, talking with one another softly, making some plans of attack for various scenarious they could encounter in the Labyrinth. The Bonisagus you had spoken with in the Library turned towards you with a nod when the group disocered you looking at them.
"Can we help you with something Sodalis."
The Bonisagus asked.

(OOC: And I am off to check these guys names. I have a file but it is on my old computer so I have to check an earlier thread, I am sorry for nto checking before posting but I wanted to get the post out first.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:51 pm

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:You found the three Master magi in the living room, keeping an eye on the troll doll and drinking tea.
"Did you manage to settle yourself down Mr Wainwright?"
Darrian asked.
"The rest of the strike team are on their way."
Jeffry said before he eplied his tea cup.
"If there is anything anyone need to do to get ready now is the time for it."
Colin nodded, "Pretty much sole remaining thing for me is to conceal myself and Anna. A little harder to do that before she arrives..."
He checked the teapot for any leftovers, "The tea was to your tastes, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:06 pm

[Villa 1 30]

You found about enough left for one cup at the bottom of the pot.
"You know me Mr Wainwright I am a coffee drinker but for tea it was quite good."
Jeffry said and Darrian nodded.
"It was quite delicious. As for preperations I think I am as prepared as I will ever be."
Chris nodded at that.
"Yes me as well, all my programs are preparred and sent to my phone and my tablet, I should be ready, though I am not going into the Labyrinth itself I am going to be on standby as an emergency exit and ready to offer aid from the outside, so I might set up my computer here to have more to work with if a situation I have not forseen should arrise."
The Virtual Adept commented. Jeffry nodded at that not really understanding much of the technical aspects of what the other Master had said, instead he looked at the tea pot.
"Did you want the last cup Mr Wainwright?"
He asked and he lifted the pot to pour into your cup.
"You take it with milk and sugar right?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:19 pm

[Common Room 1 20am]

"Well we can probably work with that, if I use my cirtual ritual space and you vizualize...I can try to do the hand gestures as well though they never did much for me, but I do know them."
The Ruby child said before he handed over his computer to Adley so the other Hermetic could have a better look at his virtual working space.
"Perhaps I can try them with some sort of motion capture program."

"Only if you wish to do so, not everyone in a ritual has to do the same thing to participate."

The Bonisagus you had spoken with in the Library turned towards you with a nod when the group disocered you looking at them.
"Can we help you with something Sodalis."
The Bonisagus asked.

He gave him a polite bow. "Pardon. I was wondering if one or two of you would assist us in preparing the cars with a few spells. We were thinking some short works with the ars fati,  conjuntionalis, and spiritiualis..."

// From my experience, personal space is further apart on the East Coast cities then the west coast cities in general, but highly variable by culture too. Also hugging happens more between friends or acquaintances (even when you first meet people, which threw me right off) on the west coast than the east coast. People swear more and more frequently on the east coast cities too lol. Adley's personal space is roughly arms length plus four inches or so depending on person's height. Enough to see the whole body. He doesn't like being touched by strangers, or even by people he knows but not in a personal way. (Nic's attempt to browbeat or intimidate Adley via her size/bluster only makes him think she's a bully, plus her bluntness in public settings where some discretion might have (in his opinion) been wiser. He's not likely to back down if she plays that type of game, socially they are equals and in the same cabal, and he's a Flambeau who has seen some shit lately.)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:12 pm

[Common Room 1 20am]

"Only if you wish to do so, not everyone in a ritual has to do the same thing to participate."

"Well my normal methods works better for me, so if it is okey for you if I use the virtual altar space that is probably a good idea."
The House Thig member replied.

He gave him a polite bow. "Pardon. I was wondering if one or two of you would assist us in preparing the cars with a few spells. We were thinking some short works with the ars fati, conjuntionalis, and spiritiualis..."

The Bonisagus nodded and looked at his friends who also nodded before he said.
"Sure no problem we can help out, how do you want to do the working Sodalis."

(OOC: Sorry for not finding the names yet, I just got done GMing for my D&D group so I have nto had the time yet.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:14 pm

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:You found about enough left for one cup at the bottom of the pot.
"You know me Mr Wainwright I am a coffee drinker but for tea it was quite good."
Jeffry said and Darrian nodded.
"It was quite delicious. As for preperations I think I am as prepared as I will ever be."
Chris nodded at that.
"Yes me as well, all my programs are preparred and sent to my phone and my tablet, I should be ready, though I am not going into the Labyrinth itself I am going to be on standby as an emergency exit and ready to offer aid from the outside, so I might set up my computer here to have more to work with if a situation I have not forseen should arrise."
The Virtual Adept commented. Jeffry nodded at that not really understanding much of the technical aspects of what the other Master had said, instead he looked at the tea pot.
"Did you want the last cup Mr Wainwright?"
He asked and he lifted the pot to pour into your cup.
"You take it with milk and sugar right?"
Colin gave Chris a wink, then said to Jeffry, "Please, one sugar, no milk. I suppose preparing programs in advance like that does have some substantial advantages to having spell scrolls prepared - though I must admit to prefer the smell of ink on paper, myself."

((OOC: From what I can gather, personal space is at something of a higher premium at the coasts than, well, pretty much anywhere in the non-coastal states, too.))

((OOC2: Yes, D&D game went well. We captured a Drow assassin, and convinced him to talk by letting him know that there's a nice Drow lady ready to question him if he doesn't tell us everything. He told us everything. In fact, my Drow cop has terrified a LOT of people into talking lately by pointing out who might otherwise get their hands on the person he's addressing... I mean, "talk to me, or that necromancer who's employing you will believe that you knowingly set his apprentice up for arrest and exfiltration by the Waterdeep City Watch" is pretty scary. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:24 am

[Kyle's rooms, 1 15 am]

Anja wrote:"Well yes there do seam to be allot of guests at the Chantry and I am sure some of them know how to manipulate minds, but the question is are any of them as good as you Sir?"
Stephen asked as he cocked his head to the side and regarded the young Cultist.

"That's a question I don't know the answer too. They may be. They might not be." Serge replied honestly. "I trust Master Morgan's judgement in who he recruited for this mission."

Anja wrote:"Well there is a wercat joining the war party at least, Gabriella my Mentor's Custos and friend, she is fighting I hear. Werewolves would be awsome to have on your side though they are great fighters. I mean I do not really get the laws against contact with vampires, wer critters are much mroe dangerous if you get caught by one without preperations done."
The young war mage commented.
"Anywone else joining in that you know of Sir?"
He asked remembering to keep his voice low so he would nto disturb the sleeping Kyle.
"Ah yes I should send a message to Uncle Adley and tell him that Kyle is finally asleep so he do not worry."
Stephen said and he fished out his phone to do just that.

"Not anyone of note. Mostly just a buncha mages from the other chantries. I probably know some of them but there were too many people and I haven't gotten a chance to see them all." Serge replied.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:14 am

Anja's Post:

'What has want got to do with anything?' Nicole retorted sharply, looking up at Jon intently for a moment.

Anja's Post:
`
'You have like formal teachers?' the Etherite replied curiously, taking the weapon and giving it a feel. 'Hmm... don't like this slide-release, but that's only an issue if you shoot southpaw. Let's see if I've got a spare mag...' shuffling over to another footlocker and pulling it open - revealing a myriad of boxes and strange metal objects.

'Anyway, the principle is the same. Though they don't have the markers on 'em showing the best spots to hit...' putting the pistol beside her and starting to rummage.

[Culture is highly variable, period; from manners and morals to interpretations of core beliefs. Not only is the past 'another country', but the NotYou groups *within* your country too. Sometimes, groups you didn't even know existed and/or interact with. Much of the Adley-Nick problems are in fact, cross-cultural in origin.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:14 am

[Common Room 1 20am]

"Well my normal methods works better for me, so if it is okey for you if I use the virtual altar space that is probably a good idea."
The House Thig member replied.

"Of course."

he Bonisagus nodded and looked at his friends who also nodded before he said.
"Sure no problem we can help out, how do you want to do the working Sodalis.

He nodded and quickly wrote out on the tablet: Sprts to request a spirit to help us lookout and for protection. Conjts to get us there smoothly and to be able to be aware of our surroundings. Something for luck if someone has that art. Your Thigg chantrymate is going to use his ritual program, and lead the ritual. I will use words and gestures to accompany him.'

// There's variation within every cultural group, even the largest ones. No one's really contesting that I think. Whereas Nic is not your 'typical' Etherite, and while Adley seems like he's a somewhat typical Hermetic, he's not really the most stereotypical Flambeau, everyone has personal variation. Some of their issues are interpersonal, and some are inter and cross cultural, or other (like they're both Leos ; ) ). I am giving a direct experience since I've lived there. Adley and Nicole are both examples of that in game though.
ooc2: today has been absolutely surreal and hellish, it was dark as dusk or predawn all day even at noon due to fire smoke. The entire sky burnt orange brown like Mars.
ooc3: lol, finally your band of bad-doers in D&D actually do 'evil' stuffs

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:25 am

[Villa 1 30]

Colin gave Chris a wink, then said to Jeffry, "Please, one sugar, no milk. I suppose preparing programs in advance like that does have some substantial advantages to having spell scrolls prepared - though I must admit to prefer the smell of ink on paper, myself."

Jefry nodded and set to pouring tea into your cup and he added one sugar cupe and handed the cup back to you.
"Here you go Mr Wainwright."
Chris grinned.
"I guess you are one of those who prefer books on dead trees rather than on a PDF reader or a tablet?"
He asked.
"How old fashioned."

[Kyle's rooms, 1 15 am]

"That's a question I don't know the answer too. They may be. They might not be." Serge replied honestly. "I trust Master Morgan's judgement in who he recruited for this mission."

"Yeah Master Morgan do know what he is doing."
Stephen agreed.
"So you will be protecting Steelhaven then Sir?"

"Not anyone of note. Mostly just a buncha mages from the other chantries. I probably know some of them but there were too many people and I haven't gotten a chance to see them all." Serge replied.

"I guess that every Chantry in the Tribunal want to stop the Nephandi from getting their way."
The young Flambeau commented.
"Which is good as the Nephandi really suck and they need to have their butts kicked."

'What has want got to do with anything?' Nicole retorted sharply, looking up at Jon intently for a moment.

"Ehm..."
Jon said clearly confused over your reaction.
"I meant that with my iddue with Arcane I would probably have been good with actually fighting if I had dedicated myself to it, but generally I work with my computer and help out with the skills I have rather than actually doing any fighting myself."

'You have like formal teachers?' the Etherite replied curiously, taking the weapon and giving it a feel. 'Hmm... don't like this slide-release, but that's only an issue if you shoot southpaw. Let's see if I've got a spare mag...' shuffling over to another footlocker and pulling it open - revealing a myriad of boxes and strange metal objects.

"Yeah most Virtual Adepts get a formal teacher though every so often someone learn to hack reality on their own and they are just initiated."
The technomancer replied.
"I am nto sure what sought paw mean, when I aim at things at the shooting range the gun seam to be fairly accurate I usually hit what I aim at. And thank you for the help."

'Anyway, the principle is the same. Though they don't have the markers on 'em showing the best spots to hit...' putting the pistol beside her and starting to rummage.

"Yeah well I am more concerned with killing someone than I am the lack of target marking."
Jon muttered.
"You know the blood and the screaming and the ending of a life."

[Common Room 1 20am]

"Of course."

The technomage smiled then and nodded.

He nodded and quickly wrote out on the tablet: Sprts to request a spirit to help us lookout and for protection. Conjts to get us there smoothly and to be able to be aware of our surroundings. Something for luck if someone has that art. Your Thigg chantrymate is going to use his ritual program, and lead the ritual. I will use words and gestures to accompany him.'

"Yeah we can work with that."
The Bonisagus said.
"Hum...we could summon the spirit of the Chariot from the Tarot, ask his help to have us move quickly, Tarot spirits are usually easy to deal with, they are variants of older Archetypes and are used to contact with humans."

(OOC: Yeah poor Drow assassin, he was sure the party would give him to a Lolth Priestess. Warp's character threathen to give him to a noble Drow woman to interrogate. When the prisoner asks if she is religious the reply is oh yes very much so she have a altar to her deiety in her office. Well all of what is said is true, what the cop character do not say is that the lady in question is a light sensitive half drow who work for Waterdeep city watch and yes she is religious, she is a fey pacted warlock who indeed have an altar to her kind, good aligned patron in her office. Halisstra is Lawful Good and would never mistreat a prisoner...but everything told to the assassin was technically true his mind made up the rest. And then there was the evil wizard they captured, so he sit in a cell refusing to talk and is all sure you can torture me all you want you will get nothing. Warp's character takes the key to the cell and simply says. "Well we are not torturing you, we are letting you go, off course that means your boss will think you betrayed him and set his apprentice up to be captured bu yeah you can talk you you are free to go." The evil wizard talked.)

(OOC 2: I saw your pictures that did look hellish.)

(OOC 3: No this is another game, this party are decent folks they are trying to stop an evil necromancer and this assassin was someone who worked for him, they just believe in creative threats rather than torturing a prisoner.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:54 am

Anja's Post:

'Yet if nobody wants to do the fighting, who will do it?'

Anja's Post:

'Southpaw... left-handed?' Nicole replied, tone a bit confused as she picked up the pistol, ejected the magazine and tried one from the footlocker. 'I like to keep my right hand free, see for other gifts to the enemy...' giving a shrug, putting the rejected magazine aside and looking deeper into the box.

Anja's Post:

'They chose their path when they joined up.' the Etherite replied, back still to the Adept as she went through her box; various bits and pieces of weapons visible. 'Therefore, they've killed themselves by putting themselves between me and the goal.' finding another empty magazine and trying it out.

[True enough. And as 'crap reasons' go, I rather liked the one about star-signs...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:56 am

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:Jefry nodded and set to pouring tea into your cup and he added one sugar cupe and handed the cup back to you.
"Here you go Mr Wainwright."
Chris grinned.
"I guess you are one of those who prefer books on dead trees rather than on a PDF reader or a tablet?"
He asked.
"How old fashioned."
Coling grinned as he accepted the cup, "Thank you, Sir."
Turning back to Chris, he added, "Well, of course. While I will acknowledge the electronic form's merits in terms of portability, a book smells better, the tactile response is still unmatched by electronics, the book doesn't run out of batteries, and it is unlikely to destroy the book if you use it to bludgeon a bothersome insect. There's nothing wrong with preferring old-fashioned ways to do things, so long as one does not dismiss out of hand novel methods - and vice versa."

((OOC: Ah, astrology. "Which planet is making my life miserable today?" "Probably Earth." Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:39 pm

[Villa 1 30]

Coling grinned as he accepted the cup, "Thank you, Sir."

Jeffry gave a smile and a nod.

Turning back to Chris, he added, "Well, of course. While I will acknowledge the electronic form's merits in terms of portability, a book smells better, the tactile response is still unmatched by electronics, the book doesn't run out of batteries, and it is unlikely to destroy the book if you use it to bludgeon a bothersome insect. There's nothing wrong with preferring old-fashioned ways to do things, so long as one does not dismiss out of hand novel methods - and vice versa."

"Perhaps so, then again a ereader can hold thosands of books in less than the space of one dead tree book but if you like the tactile feeling of books then I guess you have to go to the old fashioned methods for that."
The Virtual Adept said with a sigh.
"I do nto own many books who is nto digital though."

'Yet if nobody wants to do the fighting, who will do it?'

"That is true, then again if no one want to do the things I am good at who will do them? There are quite a few tasks that needs doing to keep above water in this war."
Jon replied.

'Southpaw... left-handed?' Nicole replied, tone a bit confused as she picked up the pistol, ejected the magazine and tried one from the footlocker. 'I like to keep my right hand free, see for other gifts to the enemy...' giving a shrug, putting the rejected magazine aside and looking deeper into the box.

"Huh...I have never heard that term for it before but sure that makes sense."
The Virtual Adept said with a nod.

'They chose their path when they joined up.' the Etherite replied, back still to the Adept as she went through her box; various bits and pieces of weapons visible. 'Therefore, they've killed themselves by putting themselves between me and the goal.' finding another empty magazine and trying it out.

Your Cabalmate watched you as you dug through your box of stuff then he sigh.
"I can't think of it like that. I see men and women with lives and wants and dreams and loved ones that I end, it is never something that I can easy accept doing, though I will do what I have to to keep myself and my friend ssafe and stop our enemies."
Jon replied.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I went out to play MtG at the psycriatric day center I go to it have opened up again.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:52 pm

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:"Perhaps so, then again a ereader can hold thosands of books in less than the space of one dead tree book but if you like the tactile feeling of books then I guess you have to go to the old fashioned methods for that."
The Virtual Adept said with a sigh.
"I do nto own many books who is nto digital though."
Colin nodded, "As I said, electronic readers do have the advantage of portability; despite all the charm and comfort of physical books, finding shelf space for them all can be a bit of an issue as one's collection grows."
He grinned, a mischievous glint in his eye, and added in an innocent tone before taking a sip of his tea, "Now, I'm sure there are ways to reduce the necessary storage space for physical books, such as pocket realms and the like. I mean, surely the Tradition that holds the Seat of Correspondence might know of a few ways for bibliophiles to expand their collections of nice, physical, tangible, bound wood pulp without running out of apartment space... I don't suppose you remember which Tradition that would be?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:56 pm

[Villa 1 30]

"I have a sister who loves books, she converted the guest room at her place into a library so now when I come visiting I have two choices the sofa or a camping bed in book land, she have thosands of books and she is like you Mr Wainwright she loves the touch and feel and smell of a real book, but even she brings a kindle on vecation, though she usually ends up buying a bag full of books anyway when she is out traveling."
Chris said with a chuckle.
"Well yes space can be manipulated, that is true but it is hard, at least when one do it to overtly. My sister though never run out of shelf space there is always space for her new books, even if the shelves looks full. Effects like that is possible and not to hard to pull off. One can also make a pocket realm off course, or put the books into a program physically and then just beaming them back out when you want to read them."
The Virtual Adept smiled.
"I still like my E reader though. But yes manipulating space is the Adept's specility so if you want dead trees I am sure we can help you with storage."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:05 pm

[Common Room 1 20am]

Yeah we can work with that."
The Bonisagus said.
"Hum...we could summon the spirit of the Chariot from the Tarot, ask his help to have us move quickly, Tarot spirits are usually easy to deal with, they are variants of older Archetypes and are used to contact with humans."

He cleaned up the board and put it away. "Interesting suggestion, sodalis. May we proceed, then?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:07 pm

[Common Room 1 20am]

The Bonisagus nodded, he rummaged though his bag and found a old, beat up RWS Tarot and dug the Chariot out of it.
"That we can Sodalis, and here in case we need a focus for the summoning."
He said. The card was faded, the deck had clearly been well used. The Bonisagus and two other Hermetics followed you back to where their House Thigh Chantrymate was setting up his ritual on the floor of the garage, which he was sitting on, tapping away at his computer as he prepared his virtual ritual space.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:50 am

[Kyle's rooms, 1 15 am]

Anja wrote:"Yeah Master Morgan do know what he is doing."
Stephen agreed.
"So you will be protecting Steelhaven then Sir?"

"Yeah it looks like it. Me and everyone else who's staying back." Serge replied.

Anja wrote:"I guess that every Chantry in the Tribunal want to stop the Nephandi from getting their way."
The young Flambeau commented.
"Which is good as the Nephandi really suck and they need to have their butts kicked."

"Tell me about it." Serge said with a sigh, "It feels like I've encountered the whole spectrum of enemies today. Vampires, Union, Angry Spirits, Ghosts of varying flavors. Yet Nephandi always come out on top as the worst. Thankfully we've won most of the major battle involving them today."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next