Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:49 am

Devon:

"yes that's right" Devon says hesitantly and bows slightly to Darrin and waves a little sheepishly at Mundi " may we go?, i am afriad i will have to let you direct us as i am not too familiar with the area "

"Yes off course...it was Riverside you where going to right? We have to go down to the bus stop first, unless you prefer to go by car, but in the city core, bus is almost as fast as we do not have to look for parking."
The alchemist said as he begun to walk out of the common room, his large black dog looks at you and wagged his tail and looked rather friendly.

Adley and Colin:

Colin thought for a moment, "Liv's Mentor is a Master Boz, in the city of Bursa, in Turkey. Going by Liv's descriptions, he's an intelligent man, and sporting quite a bit of wisdom in strategic and tactical matters, such as knowing not to dismiss an innovative Initiate merely due to rank... It would be safe to extrapolate that the man is likely to consider matters before taking action."

"Master Boz...hum I have heard the name, but I am not familiar with the man himself though, however from the description you just told me he sounds to be a good man, then again young Miss Bergen is his apprentice and young students are at times prone to idealize their teachers, until they get to the point where they want to challenge everything they say."
Joakim said and gave a smile that said that he spoke from experience on this matter.

He smiled thinly, "The notion has actually been presented in numerous fictional works, often expressed by individuals of extreme longevity, who have seen generations of friends and family pass away before them... Sometimes I do wonder if perhaps those viewpoints have been drawn from individuals with actual extreme lifespans - Magi, vampires, and so on. It would seem lonely for immortals who surround themselves with Sleepers... Mind you, I'm not entirely sold on the idea that a limited lifespan is the best... nor am I sold on the idea of an indefinite one. But it would seem that so long as you keep moving forward and don't stop appreciating life, there's never enough time."

"Well loosing loved ones are never a good thing and I can imagine that if you live just among sleepers then you can get rather lonely, then again even if you live under a century there is no guarantee that your friends and family will always be with you, and loosing touch with sleeper loved ones is something most Awakened experience, especially mages as their sleeper friends and family just can not grasp the world the new mage now live in. I have seen loved ones die, few get as old as me, and yet I have things to do, things a short lifespan would not let me accomplish, and unlike vampires, a long lived mage can end things when they desire to and most of the very long lived magi I know, if a little stagnant and set in their ways, live good lives."

He grimaced, "I believe it was Henry Ford who was credited for saying that there could be no crisis in the immediate future; his schedule was full."

"Hum...well let us hope that holds true for us as well then Mr Wainwright."
The Security Chief said with a but of a smile.

He smiled faintly as she scolded someone, but then turned serious as he saw the candle flickering. He tilted his head and then glanced at the others before he said in a mild tone, "Are you alone now? I am with others, so we can plan."

"I should be alone...no wait one moment..."
You hear the sound of a table getting moved and Tyler's voice took on a soft note.
"Neon...you are getting pretty good at hiding are you not...come on get out I have to take an important call."
You then hear a young boy's voice that complained.
"I don't want to...I hear all this talk about fighting I am scared...the air feels funny."
Tyler sigh.
"Neither I nor Damien will let anything happen to you boy, now go on, go and find Damien there is nothing bad around here, not yet."
She said and the child hesitantly agreed.
"Ok...if I have to..."
He mutters and you hear the sound of little feet that runs away and the candle flame stops flickering.
"Yeah...sorry about that, he is just a child and gets scared, someone decided to play a cruel trick on that kid one day and made him into a vampire, I worry about how his night will treat him, by law he should die so if the Prince get into a serious conflict with my Anarchs and finds him..."
The vampiress muttered then she sigh and focused on the matter at hand.
"Again sorry Mr Roth Hicks we should indeed plan."

(OOC: I played in a Dune play by post for a long time and there where allot of Sandworms in desserts in that game, spell checkers to not pick up on that mistake. Razz Oh and also Warp that sound awesome, I want to see those movies but will probably wait to get them on blu ray.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:00 am

Friday:

I don't know what's right, but i know this is not. he said

"No you are right...it is not right..."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"But I do not know what to do about it."

Enjoy your evening. he said as a greeting

"You as well Tane."
Henrietta said and gave you a nod before she walked of in the direction of her rooms.

and went over to where they had Beatrice to see how she was doing.

That would be her apartment, you get up to the third floor and knock on the door and a tired looking Amadeus opens it, from inside you hear Beatrice's soft cries.
"Ah Mr Karyak, you are here to see my apprentice I presume, come in, I do not want to be away from her side for long."
The Verbena said and ushered you inside and closed the door before he hurried back to the bedroom to tend to his wounded apprentice.

Saturday:

We can! We are doing it! Right now! he said sure of it. Now there are two of them healing, so he knew it was possible. Why would you want to be this? Why wouldn't you find Ascention? he asked, not really interested in debating but in him beliving they could.

"I highly doubt that then again what faction are you? From your tattoos I would say you are Kopa Loei so independent? Or are you with the Dreamspeakers now? Well no matter what you do not seam to understand is that while I might at times regret some of the things I do within the Nephandi, as cruelty have become the norm, I have never regretted Falling. I do seek Ascension shaman, only that my Ascension is the destruction of this diseased world to make room for a new one, even if it was possible, I do not want my Avatar to become un inverted."
The Nephandus said as he moved closer to you trying to grab your arm.

(OOC: Yeah I would say you can try that, if you give me a brawl roll to see if Tane can pull it off.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 am

[quote="Anja Rebekka Schultze"]Devon:

"yes that's right" Devon says hesitantly and bows slightly to Darrin and waves a little sheepishly at Mundi " may we go?, i am afriad i will have to let you direct us as i am not too familiar with the area "

"Yes off course...it was Riverside you where going to right? We have to go down to the bus stop first, unless you prefer to go by car, but in the city core, bus is almost as fast as we do not have to look for parking."
The alchemist said as he begun to walk out of the common room, his large black dog looks at you and wagged his tail and looked rather friendly.

"umm bus would be good... as i do not drive" says Devon and follows Darrin... wondering what the state of the bus will be ... never having been in one....he wonders at the new adventure

(OOC thanks Strife, i'll practise with it later Smile

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:40 am

"Very well Mr Miles, I do drive but I would like to let Mundis stretch his legs a bit and like I said it will not take much longer to get there by bus."
He said as he left the Chantry, the large, black dog following him faithfully.
"So you are new in Boston Mr Mundis?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:43 am

"Master Boz...hum I have heard the name, but I am not familiar with the man himself though, however from the description you just told me he sounds to be a good man, then again young Miss Bergen is his apprentice and young students are at times prone to idealize their teachers, until they get to the point where they want to challenge everything they say."

"Both."

"I should be alone...no wait one moment..." The vampiress muttered then she sigh and focused on the matter at hand. "Again sorry Mr Roth Hicks we should indeed plan."

"A child vampire? Unfortunate..." Then again, child to her might mean a twenty year old; still the way things have been going it meant a ten year old. He waited for the flame to settle and then continued, "I will need to have you disclose some information in order to secure your grandchilder's transport. As well, deal the statements from the Nephandus, I'd like you to tell me a . And as for dealing with the Elder...that being the primary thing we need to figure out, can you tell us more about this place you think they are holding him in? You said it was on John Hughs street," he said, then dug out a notebook to scratch down some notes to the others. "That they would be located in the basement, three or four vampires and ghouls. We'd expect there could also be a mage, or protections from a mage. Did you hear anything back from Khalid?"

// I mean to comment, how can Bebop and Rocksteady by DUMBER than the cartoon, lol xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:42 am

"Both."

Joakim gave a bit of a grin at that.
"Yes I guess for many it ends up settling on both eventually Mr Roth Hicks."

"A child vampire? Unfortunate..."

"Yes it is unfortunate, it is never a good idea to make children into what we are, even under the best of circumstances that is problematic and Neon have not had the best of circumstances."
Tyler muttered angrily.

"I will need to have you disclose some information in order to secure your grandchilder's transport. As well, deal the statements from the Nephandus

"Very well, what do you need from me?"

And as for dealing with the Elder...that being the primary thing we need to figure out, can you tell us more about this place you think they are holding him in? You said it was on John Hughs street,"

"Yes it is an old villa, the Prince uses it to house prisoners and ironically also guests to the city that needs a place to hide from the sun. The villa is maintained by two of the Prince's ghouls, Marie and Don Wildbrock, they off course pose as the owners of the villa. The building is placed in a residential area but high hedges around it allow for privacy, what details do you need about it?"

"That they would be located in the basement, three or four vampires and ghouls. We'd expect there could also be a mage, or protections from a mage. Did you hear anything back from Khalid?"

"Yes, the Wildbrocks and perhaps one or two more ghouls and probably at least one vampire guard, one of the Sheriff's men no doubt."
The vampiress spat it was clear that this Sheriff was not someone that had her favor.
"I sent one of my people, I think you have already run into her, a renegade Tremere to check the villa out and she says she can sense protections around the buildings that she do not recognize the energies of or some such mumbo jumbo so it is quite possible it have some protections from your kind, you tend to be rather crafty when you are given time to prepare I hear."
Tyler said and you can almost hear her slight snicker.
"I did hear from Khalid, he is willing to help, which is good for he is not someone the Prince can easily just get rid of afterwards."
She confirmed.

(OOC: This sentence confused me, was there meant to be something else there? ( I'd like you to tell me a . ) )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:46 am

// Ah, hrm...I think I meant to delete that whups!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:46 am

Colin gave Adley a shrug, "I caught the slip of my tongue a little too late, and then you repeated it, I'm afraid. Might as well roll with it."
He nodded, "Master Boz sounds like an intelligent man and a good teacher. Any further judgment will wait until we learn whether or not her reported miss Bergen missing."

((OOC: I was kind of wondering the same thing, but apparently, that's what you get when you hire two pro wrestlers who seem to be ordered to do some ad-libbing when the characters are goofing around.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:57 am

He nodded, "Master Boz sounds like an intelligent man and a good teacher. Any further judgment will wait until we learn whether or not her reported miss Bergen missing."

"Agreed, we have to contact the senior Quaesitor of Master Boz's Tribunal and hear if he reported his apprentice missing, with no more context than a little mage girl that did not come home, well I am afraid that in this war that is all to common, the Union would be eager to target someone young that it would be easy to brainwash to their own worldview to bolster their ranks...or just to kill a young defenseless mage...many apprentices is lost that way, the authorities of the Tribunal in question might have had no idea anything more was going on."
Joakim said and shook his head.
"Damnable war."

(OOC: Oh not a problem Strife at least you did not put Sandowrms in the dessert. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:54 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"Very well Mr Miles, I do drive but I would like to let Mundis stretch his legs a bit and like I said it will not take much longer to get there by bus."
He said as he left the Chantry, the large, black dog following him faithfully.
"So you are new in Boston Mr Mundis?"

"Yes i am Sir.... first time in this city... spent a lot of my time in Denver Colorado before....where i am from.. And ummm... how do you say.. ."awakened"... and eventually ended up here. glad to help out but not sure
what use i will be," Devon glimmers an apolegetic smile

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 pm

"I have been to Denver, my Mentor have relatives there, it is a nice town."
Darrian said as he walked, he stopped at a small bus stop, there where no one else around right now, you see his dog sniff at some trash that lay on the ground and the Solificato bent down to pick the wrapping paper up and put it into the trash bin.
"Yes most use the term Awakened but if there is another term you feel fit you better there is no law that say you must use it."
He commented then he smiles.
"I find that a mage...or really any man or woman with a will can be of great help, though off course given recent events I fear there might take a bit of time before you are trusted Mr Miles and I do apologize for that, but it have been a...difficult week for Steelhaven Hall."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Whats been going on... i understand about trust... it is earned not given away" Devon nods understandingly

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:37 pm

"Yes indeed and besides we have had a...betrayal within the Chantry, earlier today actually and that put everyone on edge. I do not know all the details myself mind you, but when one of our own stab us in the back, trust will be an issue for a while."
Darrian said sadly.
"Damned Nephandi."
He muttered as the bus came and he got on and asked the driver for two tickets to the docks and then found a seat some distance from any other passengers, which there where few of and sat down with his dog at his feet.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Devons eyes widen... "they are involved" as he sits beside Darrian " and i am sorry for the internal betrayal"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 pm

"Yeah the Fallen is involved, deeply involved."
Darrian lowered his voice not to be overheard.
"I can tell you that much, at least, they got to one of us, and I hate it, in this war our Chantry and Cabal is all we have, they are the ones that will have our back when the going get though, and they are the ones that will mourn you when you eventually meet your demise, to betray those that will do that for you are ugliness of the highest order, but that is what the Fallen do Mr Miles, they find your weak spots...your price and they exploit it, and no one is safe from their putrid corruption."
The Solificato said with disgust in his voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:30 pm

"Very well, what do you need from me?"

"I need to know who we are picking up, where to arrange the meet up - and when. We can get back to it after we plan the rest if you wish but those are the basics. As for the documents, keeping them secure is best. Put them in an envelope and then put them in a mailbox - it doesn't have to be yours but one that you can keep an eye on without other people getting into for a few moments. I will need you to let me know when that's done and put a disposabe phone in there with them. That, or possibly have your grandchilde take them with them to us."

The building is placed in a residential area but high hedges around it allow for privacy, what details do you need about it?

"Exits, entries, the layout of the building...we're going to need to get into there and the basement as fast as we can. Does it have a storm shelter entry? We have some ideas but let's start with that please."

"I sent one of my people, I think you have already run into her, a renegade Tremere to check the villa out and she says she can sense protections around the buildings that she do not recognize the energies of or some such mumbo jumbo so it is quite possible it have some protections from your kind, you tend to be rather crafty when you are given time to prepare I hear." Tyler said and you can almost hear her slight snicker. "I did hear from Khalid, he is willing to help, which is good for he is not someone the Prince can easily just get rid of afterwards." She confirmed.

"Hrm...I see. Well it is good that we will have a distraction so that there may not be backup immediately. Well then the question is that regarding the involvement of you and your people, while we surely do appreciate it, there is also Abigail we might need your help with and you expressed interest in dealing with her...unless we plan things very carefully it seems unlikely you will get to assist with both of these although we might get lucky...which do you feel you can assist us with the most, before we proceed?"

// lol@ warp, give them a - people's elbow? And yeah sandworms in the dessert sounds like a food safety issue xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:55 pm

"I need to know who we are picking up, where to arrange the meet up - and when.

"His name is Karl, well it is his current name he likes to change it every so often, he is a political revolutionary and activist, a kind, educated man. Where would be up to you as for when, preferably before I take any action that can be seen as an act of aggression against the Prince."
Tyler said then she hesitated before adding.
"If possible I or his Sire would like to be there when Karl is...staked, it can be a quite traumatic experience, especially when surrounded with nothing but strangers, I understand that you would not want me or my childe to be the ones to perform the staking, it is easy enough to twist a stake so it miss the heart and push it out of the way without penetrating it, but I would at least like to be there...for moral support you know."
The vampiress requested softly and it was clear that the whole situation made her uneasy.
"Though I will not insist on it, the young man's safety is enough and I will understand if your kind would not want to many of mine running around wherever you are taking him to do the deed."

We can get back to it after we plan the rest if you wish but those are the basics. As for the documents, keeping them secure is best. Put them in an envelope and then put them in a mailbox - it doesn't have to be yours but one that you can keep an eye on without other people getting into for a few moments. I will need you to let me know when that's done and put a disposabe phone in there with them. That, or possibly have your grandchilde take them with them to us."

"Do you need any other information about my grandchilde?"
Tyler asked then she said.
"I can have Karl bring you the documents if you wish, he will keep them safe, he is a trustworthy boy, he is one of very few of my kind I would bare my throat to and know he would not exploit the situation. There is a post office with PO boxes not that far from me though, I could hire a box from there as well and drop in an expendable phone, if you would prefer that solution, either or makes little difference to me."

"Exits, entries, the layout of the building...we're going to need to get into there and the basement as fast as we can. Does it have a storm shelter entry? We have some ideas but let's start with that please."

"The basement are bellow ground there are no windows and only one entrance, it do not have a storm shelter entrance or if it do I never saw it when I was there, the one entrance I have seen are from a set of stairs behind a door in the kitchen of the villa."
Tyler said.
"If you have a smart phone or a email address I can try to draw up a layout from memory, well what I saw of the basement anyhow and send you the drawing once this conversation is done."
She offered.
"If that would help, though remember it will not be exact, I will have to go by memory, though when you are brought a place as a prisoner keeping a watchful eye one your surroundings in case a chance for escape present itself is wise, so I remember the basement rather well...especially the room of my cell...every bloody inch of it."
She muttered with either dark humor or bitterness in her voice, or perhaps both.

"Hrm...I see. Well it is good that we will have a distraction so that there may not be backup immediately.

"Distractions are always good, may I ask what you are planning Mr Roth Hicks?"

Well then the question is that regarding the involvement of you and your people, while we surely do appreciate it, there is also Abigail we might need your help with and you expressed interest in dealing with her...unless we plan things very carefully it seems unlikely you will get to assist with both of these although we might get lucky...which do you feel you can assist us with the most, before we proceed?

"It is likely that if I move on the villa then I will have my hands full with an angry Prince yes, and quite possibly I will get to see the sunrise, which I hear is a glorious sight, unless my eyes melt first...anyway, what I can bring to the table is numbers, I have seventeen Anarchs under my command, add to that some other allies, ghouls and whoever Khalid might be willing to spare I can give you a good fighting force to go against Abigail, I have however never fought mages before, I know little about your kind save that you are powerful but your powers usually takes a while to get going, you tell me if me and mine would be effective against Abigail. Now as for the villa I have fought vampires for a long...long time, I know how to handle myself in a fight against my own, and I have been to this basement before, I might be quite useful, however my knowledge of your kind being little but folklore and hearsay I still would think my Anarchs and I would be more effective against Abigail's group, than in taking the villa that can be done with a much smaller force as they are not expecting a full scale attack."
The vampiress summarized, surprisingly cold and calculated considering that her life was on the line."

(OOC: Well you have the waters of life, now you have the chocolate ice cream of life as well. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:24 pm

"If possible I or his Sire would like to be there when Karl is...staked..."Though I will not insist on it, the young man's safety is enough and I will understand if your kind would not want to many of mine running around wherever you are taking him to do the deed.

"I don't know if I can promise that, there may not be much time to do that. Let's settle the rest of the plan, first." He wrote out a note to the others: 'might be better if we control the pick up/drop off point, having a lot of vampires around is not bound to be wise. Suggestions?'

"If that would help, though remember it will not be exact, I will have to go by memory, though when you are brought a place as a prisoner keeping a watchful eye one your surroundings in case a chance for escape present itself is wise, so I remember the basement rather well...especially the room of my cell...every bloody inch of it."

"True, that would be helpful, yes." Another note: 'we can at least compare the building schematics, if we find any.'

Distractions are always good, may I ask what you are planning Mr Roth Hicks?"

"Right now, the less that you know the less you can get in trouble for, until we commit to where your resources go," he said.

"It is likely that if I move on the villa then I will have my hands full with an angry Prince yes, and quite possibly I will get to see the sunrise, which I hear is a glorious sight, unless my eyes melt first...I still would think my Anarchs and I would be more effective against Abigail's group, than in taking the villa that can be done with a much smaller force as they are not expecting a full scale attack."

"Very well, let's consider that for a moment. If we do that, any information on the villa would be appreciated as well as a distraction from Khalid's people..." he said and raised his eyebrows at the others for their input.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

"I don't know if I can promise that, there may not be much time to do that. Let's settle the rest of the plan, first." He wrote out a note to the others: 'might be better if we control the pick up/drop off point, having a lot of vampires around is not bound to be wise. Suggestions?'

"Very well Mr Roth Hicks, I understand let us settle on the rest of the plan then."
Tyler agreed hesitantly, but she accepted it, various kinds of supernatural beings had always been uneasy about one another so the reluctance to have more than one of her around was understandable.

Joakim read the note and found his own notebook and wrote.
"It depends, the way I understand it you are going to bring this Masassa into protective custody at your own Chantry, and while there keep him staked? Are you planning on having him walk through a portal back to Boston or do the deed at pick up point, for chances are that there will be screams when it is done so if so we have to pick a place far from any sleepers. It is possible to bring him here though, it is not as if Morningstar is that well hidden, but I do not want him to see Miss Jarden, for her safety, she is wanted by her own kind after all."

"True, that would be helpful, yes." Another note: 'we can at least compare the building schematics, if we find any.'

"I will work on those drawings as soon as we hang up then Mr Roth Hicks, they should not take to long."
Tyler agreed. Joakim nodded to your note.

"Right now, the less that you know the less you can get in trouble for, until we commit to where your resources go," he said.

"Ahh...good thinking...good thinking, you would make an good Anarch, I am sure you make your...ehm...whatever you call whoever made you into a magician proud."
Tyler said and she sounded quite approving.

"Very well, let's consider that for a moment. If we do that, any information on the villa would be appreciated

"I am not sure how much more I can tell you about it Mr Roth Hicks, I have given you the address, the names of the ghouls that live there, an estimate when it comes to guards and what I know about the entrances and will be drawing a map of the villa's layout as well as I remember, what more information are you looking for?"

as well as a distraction from Khalid's people..."

"I should be able to arrange that."

he said and raised his eyebrows at the others for their input.

Joakim considered for a moment.
"Do you remember the kind of floors the basement had Miss Tyler?"
He asked and the vampiress replied.
"Concrete I think, stone in some places, but most places where concrete you would not want anyone to get out that way so to speak."
She commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Colin pondered for a moment, then jotted down a note to Adley, What of sewer or storm drain access - how close were the cells to the nearest tunnel?

((OOC: Shai-Hulud Ice Cream - Pay Passing it Cleanse the World. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:18 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"Yeah the Fallen is involved, deeply involved."
Darrian lowered his voice not to be overheard.
"I can tell you that much, at least, they got to one of us, and I hate it, in this war our Chantry and Cabal is all we have, they are the ones that will have our back when the going get though, and they are the ones that will mourn you when you eventually meet your demise, to betray those that will do that for you are ugliness of the highest order, but that is what the Fallen do Mr Miles, they find your weak spots...your price and they exploit it, and no one is safe from their putrid corruption."
The Solificato said with disgust in his voice.

Devon sits in stunned silence for the rest of the journey

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:41 pm

You arrive at the docks and Darrian signals that the bus should stop and stands.
"This is our stop Mr Miles."
He simply said and then lead his dog out of the bus as it came to a stop, the streets here was rather crowded even at this time of night and there is sharp sting of salt in the air from the nearby sea.
"This way."
The alchemist says and begins walking towards a nearby residential district that was running parallel to a small river that came out into the sea in the dock area.
"Keep your eyes open, just to be sure, not that I am expecting trouble here though, but like I said, it have been that kind of week."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 pm

"It depends, the way I understand it you are going to bring this Masassa into protective custody at your own Chantry, and while there keep him staked? Are you planning on having him walk through a portal back to Boston or do the deed at pick up point, for chances are that there will be screams when it is done so if so we have to pick a place far from any sleepers. It is possible to bring him here though, it is not as if Morningstar is that well hidden, but I do not want him to see Miss Jarden, for her safety, she is wanted by her own kind after all."

'Rather not bring him here. Maybe that apartment you mentioned? I can silence the area so it would not be loud. I'm not sure exactly what the transport is going to be but using the umbra was discussed before we found out there were some problem areas.'

"I will work on those drawings as soon as we hang up then Mr Roth Hicks, they should not take to long." Tyler agreed.

"Thank you."

"Ahh...good thinking...good thinking, you would make an good Anarch, I am sure you make your...ehm...whatever you call whoever made you into a magician proud."

Adley raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if he should be glad for the compliment or not, having little experience with what it meant to be an Anarch besides being a vampire, so he said nothing.

"I am not sure how much more I can tell you about it Mr Roth Hicks, I have given you the address, the names of the ghouls that live there, an estimate when it comes to guards and what I know about the entrances and will be drawing a map of the villa's layout as well as I remember, what more information are you looking for?"

"The vampires and ghouls there, what sort of protections or abilities might we expect to encounter?"

"I should be able to arrange that."

"Good, thank you."

Colin pondered for a moment, then jotted down a note to Adley, What of sewer or storm drain access - how close were the cells to the nearest tunnel?

He read the note and replied on the same paper, 'That was the labyrinth where we spoke of the sewers and tunnels before but I will ask if you still think that it will be useful to know.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:03 pm

'Rather not bring him here. Maybe that apartment you mentioned? I can silence the area so it would not be loud. I'm not sure exactly what the transport is going to be but using the umbra was discussed before we found out there were some problem areas.'

Joakim nodded he wrote in his notebook.
"The apartment we often use as a secondary location, that could work...if you are taking a vampire into the Umbra though you need to be careful, day and night cycels do not always follow the same strict rounds as they do in the physical world, one wrong step and you will get your charge killed."

Adley raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if he should be glad for the compliment or not, having little experience with what it meant to be an Anarch besides being a vampire, so he said nothing.

You notice that the Security Chief frowned and got a dark look in his brown eyes, he did not like to hear that a mage would make a good Anarch or good any vampire, he did not say anything but you see him gripping his pen tighter.

"The vampires and ghouls there, what sort of protections or abilities might we expect to encounter?"

"Mostly you will find men and women who can move faster than an average human and that are stronger and more ehm...durable, you might have to deal with attacks upon your mind, or animalistic powers, but if it is the Sheriff's men then most of them are of my Clan so physical strength and speed and well as guns, knives and other weapons are most likely. if the Tremere are involved there might be some magical defenses as well, if any other Clans then well, the list of possibilities are rather wast."
Tyler explained.
"I would advice getting in and out as quickly as possible."

"Good, thank you."

"Let me know when and how you will need the distractions and I will speak with Khalid about it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Colin frowned and wrote again, No, we wondered about subterranean approaches to the cells, as well, to attempt to avoid detection. Possibly teleport the prisoner a short distance and sneak out undetected?
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next