Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:09 pm

[quote="Anja Rebekka Schultze"]Devon:

You manage to tear of pieces of the wounded man's clothing and bind his wounds, it was not the world's best bandages but they where better than nothing. You do not find his pulse though, anywhere you try, it do seam to you that this man, while he is moving and making small sounds are indeed quite dead.

Devon says " Either these are his last sounds or he's not human i would postulate, where to Darrian, Lars?

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:36 pm

"Let us take him towards the edge of the city, there is a cheap motel there, we can rent a room and find out what we are going to do with him there."
Darrian says.
"And let us assume not human let just just hope the poor fellow is not a vampire..."
He muttered sourly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:57 pm

Devon agrees..." good idea" ... rolls eyes when vampire is mentioned

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:17 pm

"Well we better make sure, I am not a callous man so killing this fellow if he is a vampire go to far for me, but if he is I am rather tempted to just rent a motel room, roll the curtains down and leave him there."
Darrian said and sigh.
"Then again that would put anyone else at the motel in danger...he sure do not look like any vampire I have ever heard about though."
The Solificato continued as Lars turned the car around and headed north.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Colin grinned, "Perhaps you should take an intro to programming class... seize the opportunity to show off your grasp of modern technology to Jeffry Morgan."
He sighed, "I doubt a little bit of spellcasting will aggravate the damage, but yes, it might be safer if I teach the principles of that spell to someone else suited for the testing. There's always the risk of Paradox, and the itch does create a distraction, however slight."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:07 am

Colin grimaced, "It's not the fingerprinting itself that's a concern... it's that they'd likely wind up in a Technocracy database, helping them locate me faster even if I might get away..."

"That is a good point," he said with a frown.

"Hum...well we would need to know the kind of wards they have before we do that, but sending someone with the team getting him that are good with countermagick, or perhaps your friend Mr Wainwright here can do something with that quite interesting spell of his."

"We might not know till we get there, but so far they've used an Aegis shield and several other challenging wards and barriers to slow us down," he said, looking thoughtful. "There were tokens for the Aegis, if I recall correctly. I'm hoping they didn't have time to make a full one of those, or thought it was not going to be necessary."

"He was a mage then...before he became what he now is?" Joakim asked very softy...That might be why he is working against Nicolai, he do not want another to suffer his own fate..."

"As I said, he is familiar in a way. At any rate, that might be but it does not solve what to do with him, assuming we have the choice."

He pondered, "Wards... You know, it might be that my scrambler can defeat various wards - magically mask someone to the point where the wards notice that there is something, perhaps, but they can't tell the difference between a Mage and a gerbil... Maybe. I'd rather not field test the idea where life and death are on the line..."

"I know it is possible to adjust resonances and also mask them using prime ars; it could be possible to trick a ward that was not very strong but I do not think we would be able to if it were set to allow in only Fallen. Vampires on the other hand...perhaps?" He didn't sound very sure of it either though. "If it is a detection system, we could possibly disable it, or cause it to malfunction though..." He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "Let's see, the idea of the ones I make are simple...something disturbs the vibration and changes it, and then in turn I can tell there has been tampering or changes. There is something I can think of but I am not sure about how to implement such a thing. It's outside my skill but I have an idea. If the perimeter of said alarm system has a spacial parameter to it, then we could possibly trip it purposefully. We look for it and detect it with something set to create a time loop to slow the warning system. In other words, it goes off, we know it's there...but the activation of it and subsequent alarm never make it to the ears that it is meant to warn. We could also make the vibration of it take a circuitous route to similar effect. There's a lot of ifs ands and buts though."

"Hum...interesting, well we could always try it out, setting up some simple wards and see what you can do with them, now many wards generally wards against magick but those that are more directed might get confused." Joakim said and nodded. "It is worth a shot at least."

"We might have time for a few quick and dirty trial runs...it rather depends on this new complication."

He nodded, "If you can have someone set up a few wards, I can test their integrity. Hm, so much for not straining my Avatar too much while it's recovering... It's itching like all Hell, and unlikely to get any less stress for a couple of days at least..."

"Please, be careful," he said to Colin.

"Are you sure you should be doing these tests then Mr Wainwright? Perhaps it would be better if you limit your use of magick, I would not want your injuries to get any worse." He said. "Are you sure you are up to taking part in the tasks we have planned?"
He sighed, "I doubt a little bit of spellcasting will aggravate the damage, but yes, it might be safer if I teach the principles of that spell to someone else suited for the testing. There's always the risk of Paradox, and the itch does create a distraction, however slight."

"I would offer but I do not work with the ars of fate," he said, sounding apologetic. "Maybe Adjan can suggest someone, or Fran."

"As long as this Massasa remains staked you can bring him here but we can not take a Tremere into the Chantry we do not know, it took us some time to trust Miss Jarden, if he is in a good enough condition to fend for himself then just letting him go and urging him to leave town might work but then again he might then get himself captured again and we would be right back where we started..."Keeping him here might be the safest option until this whole mess is over and then releasing him to go where he please..."

"I can't speak to his motivation with any certainty; he might opt for revenge instead of running. As for bringing him here, my concern is of course safety..."

"The brothers tend to go together, I have never succeeded in summoning one without the other, they are a package deal I am afraid."
Joakim said as he opened a drawer in his desk and removed something in a large, velvet pouch and handed it to you, the pouch contained two pieces of marble of excellent quality. "This should please them." He informed you. "The brothers are kind of fond of the stuff."

"I see, well I was only thinking to spare them but if they come together then that is the way it shall be. Thank you," he said and looked into the pouch curiously. He gave a nod and put it away. "I will keep that in mind."

"The same to you Mr Roth Hicks." Joakim said as he inclined his head towards you.
He nodded to Adley as the younger Mage left, "Right, see you later, and... good luck."

He nodded to them both. "Thanks, you too," he said as he left, looking to see if he might find Mrs Knox.

// I seem to be okay, thanks! But grouchy xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:14 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"Well we better make sure, I am not a callous man so killing this fellow if he is a vampire go to far for me, but if he is I am rather tempted to just rent a motel room, roll the curtains down and leave him there."
Darrian said and sigh.
"Then again that would put anyone else at the motel in danger...he sure do not look like any vampire I have ever heard about though."
The Solificato continued as Lars turned the car around and headed north.

Devon sits and watches the passenger with curiousity and wariness on the trip,

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:12 am

Colin and Adley:

Colin grinned, "Perhaps you should take an intro to programming class... seize the opportunity to show off your grasp of modern technology to Jeffry Morgan."

Joakim gave a slight grin at that.
"Perhaps, though I doubt it would impress old Master Morgan much."

"Good, you need to be careful Mr Wainwright I do not want to see you more seriously hurt. What if I find someone suitable for doing the testing and we can use one of the ritual rooms in the basement for the actual work and you can show this person what to do?"

"That is a good point," he said with a frown.

"Well let us try to avoid it becoming a problem."
Joakim said and nodded.

"We might not know till we get there, but so far they've used an Aegis shield and several other challenging wards and barriers to slow us down," he said, looking thoughtful. "There were tokens for the Aegis, if I recall correctly. I'm hoping they didn't have time to make a full one of those, or thought it was not going to be necessary."

"I doubt they have used an Aegis for the villa they use as a jail, after all when you put such a ward up the ones who cast the ritual have to then allow anything else magical, and that include vampires and their blood slaves, to enter and I doubt this Prince will be willing to accept that, but some kind of warding there are probably there, let us hope it is something we can pick apart."

"As I said, he is familiar in a way. At any rate, that might be but it does not solve what to do with him, assuming we have the choice."

"No it do not solve our problem, but his motivations can say something about what sort of man he is."
Joakim said and frowned sadly for a moment.

"I know it is possible to adjust resonances and also mask them using prime ars; it could be possible to trick a ward that was not very strong but I do not think we would be able to if it were set to allow in only Fallen. Vampires on the other hand...perhaps?" He didn't sound very sure of it either though.

"Well both Fallen and Vampires have entropic parts to their nature, I do not know about their blood slaves though, I have never had the chance to examine one up close but the wards could be set to that, then again that would then allow any Euthanatos or war mage to just waltz right in so I kind of doubt it."
The Security Chief muttered more or less to himself.

"If it is a detection system, we could possibly disable it, or cause it to malfunction though..." He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "Let's see, the idea of the ones I make are simple...something disturbs the vibration and changes it, and then in turn I can tell there has been tampering or changes. There is something I can think of but I am not sure about how to implement such a thing. It's outside my skill but I have an idea. If the perimeter of said alarm system has a spacial parameter to it, then we could possibly trip it purposefully. We look for it and detect it with something set to create a time loop to slow the warning system. In other words, it goes off, we know it's there...but the activation of it and subsequent alarm never make it to the ears that it is meant to warn. We could also make the vibration of it take a circuitous route to similar effect. There's a lot of ifs ands and buts though."

"That is a good idea...though it is also something I myself are not able to do, again when it comes to Time perhaps discussing this with Master Harris or Lady Crexia is an option. The problem is if this ward is not based on detection but rather keep out unwanted magic or even attack it. Our Earth Elemental for example and the ward he maintains will actively keep out magick and attack intruders not just alert us of their presence, then again your idea might slow down such a reaction as well."
Joakim said and nodded.
"As for a ward based on being an alarm system, that I do not care so much about if all we need to do is tag the Massasa and teleport him out."

"We might have time for a few quick and dirty trial runs...it rather depends on this new complication."

"Yes indeed, well we need to get that girl out rather quickly but we might want to take the time to test if this idea of Mr Wainwright's works, after all it could save us quite a bit of time later and be quite useful."
The Security Chief commented.

"I can't speak to his motivation with any certainty; he might opt for revenge instead of running. As for bringing him here, my concern is of course safety..."

"Well this man going on a revenge rampage would not be good, the last thing we need is for him to get captured again, then again if he is that old he will be powerful and might be of some aid but I am hesitant to trust was vampire and especially one of that Clan."
The old hedge wizard said sourly.
"I know and I appreciate your concerns Mr Roth Hicks, but if the man is kept staked, he should not be able to cause to much trouble to the Chantry, and here at least the Nephandi will not get at him."

"I see, well I was only thinking to spare them but if they come together then that is the way it shall be. Thank you," he said and looked into the pouch curiously. He gave a nod and put it away. "I will keep that in mind."

"While each of them are individuals they are also a part of a whole."
Joakim explained.
"I think they indeed will be more comfortable working together and like I said I have never gotten one to come without the other."

He nodded to them both. "Thanks, you too," he said as he left, looking to see if he might find Mrs Knox.

You find Kristina rather quickly she was on her way up the stairs with a tray with two glasses of milk on it, probably her children had woken up and asked for something to drink, the Verbena stopped when she saw you through and gave you a smile.
"Mr Roth Hicks."

Devon:

You watch the wounded man, after a while though he moans and opens his eyes, and those eyes where black, the whites, irises all of it, all black, he did not seam to focus his eyes properly yet though, bit it was clear that he was waking up.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:15 am

Devon:

You watch the wounded man, after a while though he moans and opens his eyes, and those eyes where black, the whites, irises all of it, all black, he did not seam to focus his eyes properly yet though, bit it was clear that he was waking up.[/quote]

Devon exclaims.. "guys he is coming around .. Suggestions !"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:21 pm

"He is coming around...damned it!"
Darrian said as he pulled another small vial out of his pocket.
"For now try to keep him calm but be ready to defend yourself if need be and take him out quickly in case of trouble, we do not want a fight in a cramped car..."
The alchemist said.
"Are you armed Mr Miles?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Devon slaps his head " and pulls a 9mm pistol from a concealed holster pointing it at the "patient"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:33 pm

The strange man eventually focused his eyes on you, though seeing that he was focusing was hard due to his eyes being all black, then he sees the gun but are to weak to be able to to do much about it right now.
"W...what...who..."
He muttered weakly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:The strange man eventually focused his eyes on you, though seeing that he was focusing was hard due to his eyes being all black, then he sees the gun but are to weak to be able to to do much about it right now.
"W...what...who..."
He muttered weakly.

"you first, who are you, what happened to you ?" Devon demands

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:35 pm

"Amable Lapointe..."
The man said as he lifted one of his inhumanly thin hands and grabbed his head as he was trying to gather his wits, some of his wounds where beginning to close up though, but not all of them.
"Escaped..."
He said softly, his voice was elegant, smooth and right now weak.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:10 pm

"escaped... from whom/ where?" Devon asks

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:22 pm

"I...they...took me of the street...I do not know who they are..."
The man said as he was still trying to catch his bearings.
"Could you please lower your weapon Sir, I assure you I have no intention of causing you any harm...now I believe I asked you a question as well, who are you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:40 pm

"My name is devon.. my associates can introduce themselves if they wish... and what did they want with you?" Devon inauires

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:53 pm

"I doubt they have used an Aegis for the villa they use as a jail, after all when you put such a ward up the ones who cast the ritual have to then allow anything else magical, and that include vampires and their blood slaves, to enter and I doubt this Prince will be willing to accept that, but some kind of warding there are probably there, let us hope it is something we can pick apart."

"I agree, not likely. But they do have something up, and it's not something that my contact's associate readily recognized. Considering her...clan that implies it was something one of the Nephandi cobbled together."

"No it do not solve our problem, but his motivations can say something about what sort of man he is." Joakim said and frowned sadly for a moment.

"I can't say what man he has become, only...a vague understanding of the man he used to be - though I would like to think his reasons for stopping it are completely altruistic, there could be more to it than that. Speculation isn't going to help matters though."

"Well both Fallen and Vampires have entropic parts to their nature, I do not know about their blood slaves though, I have never had the chance to examine one up close but the wards could be set to that, then again that would then allow any Euthanatos or war mage to just waltz right in so I kind of doubt it."

He nodded at that. "True."

"That is a good idea...though it is also something I myself are not able to do, again when it comes to Time perhaps discussing this with Master Harris or Lady Crexia is an option. The problem is if this ward is not based on detection but rather keep out unwanted magic or even attack it. Our Earth Elemental for example and the ward he maintains will actively keep out magick and attack intruders not just alert us of their presence, then again your idea might slow down such a reaction as well."Joakim said and nodded. "As for a ward based on being an alarm system, that I do not care so much about if all we need to do is tag the Massasa and teleport him out."

"Right. I was trying to extrapolate some from what I knew how to do...it could also be warded against teleportation, so we should have a backup plan."

"Well this man going on a revenge rampage would not be good, the last thing we need is for him to get captured again, then again if he is that old he will be powerful and might be of some aid but I am hesitant to trust was vampire and especially one of that Clan." The old hedge wizard said sourly.

"I understand. I wasn't implying an alliance of any kind, per se, only that if I unstake him we lose any control we might have for good or ill. If he does take that course of action, I can't see how we'd be able to stop him..."

"I know and I appreciate your concerns Mr Roth Hicks, but if the man is kept staked, he should not be able to cause to much trouble to the Chantry, and here at least the Nephandi will not get at him."

"Very well then, again the concern is less that he himself in that state would do harm, but those looking -for- him."

You find Kristina rather quickly she was on her way up the stairs with a tray with two glasses of milk on it, probably her children had woken up and asked for something to drink, the Verbena stopped when she saw you through and gave you a smile. "Mr Roth Hicks."

"Ah, forgive me. I would like to ask you a favor, once you have delivered that..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:09 pm

Devon:

"Mr Devon."
The wounded man said and inclined his head. Darrian hesitated the, said.
"I am Darrian...that will do for now Mr Lapointe."
Lars said nothing as he focused on driving. Amable looks at you for a moment then he said.
"They asked me some questions...but before I say anything else I would prefer to know where you are taking me Sir."

Adley:

"I agree, not likely. But they do have something up, and it's not something that my contact's associate readily recognized. Considering her...clan that implies it was something one of the Nephandi cobbled together."

"Agreed, and we needs to be prepared for the worst case scenario that they have an Aegis, but at the same time the chances that is the case is rather slim."
Joakim said.
"But yes chances are the Nephandi have set up some sort of ward knowing them it will be something nasty."

"I can't say what man he has become, only...a vague understanding of the man he used to be - though I would like to think his reasons for stopping it are completely altruistic, there could be more to it than that. Speculation isn't going to help matters though."

"Hum...I will not inquire further but yes let us hope that this vampire is a good and noble man that will see reason but yes...as you say Mr Roth Hicks, speculation is not going to get us anywhere."
The old hedge wizard agreed.

"Right. I was trying to extrapolate some from what I knew how to do...it could also be warded against teleportation, so we should have a backup plan."

"Indeed...well our back up plan should probably be seeing if we can get close to the villa from the sewers or in some other way get in without much chance of sleepers seeing us and then getting the elder vampire out of there by force, but it is not something I would prefer to do in a heavily populated area."

"I understand. I wasn't implying an alliance of any kind, per se, only that if I unstake him we lose any control we might have for good or ill. If he does take that course of action, I can't see how we'd be able to stop him..."

"I fear that if he takes that kind of action Mr Roth Hicks, we will have no other choice but to stop him permanently, he will be dangerous yes and I would not like for us to have hostilities with him, but no one is unstoppable, no mage and no Massassa, but stopping him...well it is likely to lead to bloodshed so it is best to keep the man staked until we can safely release him to take whatever revenge he wish once the Nephandi have been dealt with."

"Very well then, again the concern is less that he himself in that state would do harm, but those looking -for- him."

"It is unlikely the Nephandi will attack Morningstar...they have in the past it did not go well for them, and besides I would prefer a honest attack to them sneaking around, but like I said I do have a feeling they already know about this Chantry after all these years it would surprise me if they did not.."

"Ah, forgive me. I would like to ask you a favor, once you have delivered that..."

"Ah, not a problem...come with me and you can ask your favor on the way, or if you prefer not to be overheard we can talk in my living room once I have seen to my children Mr Roth Hicks."
Kristina said and indicated that you could join her with a movement of her head as she continued up the stairs.

(OOC: How are your head today Strife?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:18 pm

[quote="Anja Rebekka Schultze"]Devon:

"Mr Devon."
The wounded man said and inclined his head. Darrian hesitated the, said.
"I am Darrian...that will do for now Mr Lapointe."
Lars said nothing as he focused on driving. Amable looks at you for a moment then he said.
"They asked me some questions...but before I say anything else I would prefer to know where you are taking me Sir."

" we are taking you to a motel room to recover, till we decide what to do with you, if that meets your requirements." Devon also looks over to Darrian and nods

(ooc expect no replies .. .unless i get a quick reply Smile.. .as going to work and probably wont be online capable for about 7 hrs , sorry)

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:30 pm

The strange man nods.
"I see, until you decide what to do with me, am I to take it that I am a prisoner then Mr Devon?"
He said and raised an eyebrow.
"I really can take care of myself...I am having problems remembering everything since I ran and I do owe you for getting me to safety and are grateful, but if you just drop me off I will heal on my own if you leave me on my own."
He said as he eyed the three of you.

(OOC: Oh no problem just post when you have the time and enjoy your day.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:43 am

"Agreed, and we needs to be prepared for the worst case scenario that they have an Aegis, but at the same time the chances that is the case is rather slim." Joakim said. "But yes chances are the Nephandi have set up some sort of ward knowing them it will be something nasty."

"It has been so far; the spirits they summon are nasty as well," he said with a frown.

"Hum...I will not inquire further but yes let us hope that this vampire is a good and noble man that will see reason but yes...as you say Mr Roth Hicks, speculation is not going to get us anywhere."

"I believe he was...a very long time ago."

"Indeed...well our back up plan should probably be seeing if we can get close to the villa from the sewers or in some other way get in without much chance of sleepers seeing us and then getting the elder vampire out of there by force, but it is not something I would prefer to do in a heavily populated area."

"Yes, according to my contact the place has some privacy hedges but there are neighbors."

"I fear that if he takes that kind of action Mr Roth Hicks, we will have no other choice but to stop him permanently, he will be dangerous yes and I would not like for us to have hostilities with him, but no one is unstoppable, no mage and no Massassa, but stopping him...well it is likely to lead to bloodshed so it is best to keep the man staked until we can safely release him to take whatever revenge he wish once the Nephandi have been dealt with."

"You're assuming the revenge would not be against the Nephandi...but, then I'm assuming he might want to do that, at any rate. We'll see what happens, having some options is good but we can't plan for everything, after all."

"It is unlikely the Nephandi will attack Morningstar...they have in the past it did not go well for them, and besides I would prefer a honest attack to them sneaking around, but like I said I do have a feeling they already know about this Chantry after all these years it would surprise me if they did not.."

"If they already knew this place was here, then they could have worked on infiltrating it...of course I don't like to think that way, that it is someone here. But it is going to get full of prisoners and the like here soon. I suppose we shall just have to do our best."

"Ah, not a problem...come with me and you can ask your favor on the way, or if you prefer not to be overheard we can talk in my living room once I have seen to my children Mr Roth Hicks." Kristina said and indicated that you could join her

"Thank you," he said with a nod and followed her.

// It hurts a bit still but hopefully it will be just a few days till it's healed up pretty well. Thanks for asking!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:51 am

"It has been so far; the spirits they summon are nasty as well," he said with a frown.

"Well I guess having your soul twisted into a thing of horror tend to make your magick rather dark."
Joakim muttered.
"But yes whoever go to get this Massassa needs to keep their wits about them and expect that there will be some nasty surprises to be had."

"I believe he was...a very long time ago."

The old hedge wizard nodded.
"Let us hope that he still is a good person Mr Roth Hicks."

"Yes, according to my contact the place has some privacy hedges but there are neighbors."

"All we can do is hope then that we can get the Tremere out of there without having to attack the place, those hedges might make it a little bit easier, but it would still be quite risky."

"You're assuming the revenge would not be against the Nephandi...but, then I'm assuming he might want to do that, at any rate. We'll see what happens, having some options is good but we can't plan for everything, after all."

"Yes...hum one option is to see if Mrs Knox's husband is willing to take care of him, he live in France so if he is willing than even if this Carmon decide that he want to get back here and go on a rampage he probably will not be able to before it is to late to matter, that way we might not have to keep the man prisoner, I do not like to hurt someone if I do not have to."
Joakim said and he looked thoughtful for a moment.
"Well I guess that is something to consider once we have rescued him, as it matters little before we get him out but yes having some options is indeed good."

"If they already knew this place was here, then they could have worked on infiltrating it...of course I don't like to think that way, that it is someone here. But it is going to get full of prisoners and the like here soon. I suppose we shall just have to do our best."

"It is possible Mr Roth Hicks."
The Security Chief said and frowned.
"It is always possible that there are traitors in one's midst, but one can not get so afraid of possible traitors that one gets paralyzed to act. As for prisoners, the Fallen ones needs to either be sent to Horizon or...dealt with...here as there is a limit to how many we can hold."
He added and sigh.
"I will have to contact the nearby Umbral dock and set up passage on a ship."

"Thank you," he said with a nod and followed her.

Kristina gave you a smile, she led the way up several stairs to the attic and there stopped at a door and juggled the tray with the milk glasses as she got some keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door.
"Please come in Mr Roth Hicks."
She said as she lead the way into a small apartment not that unlike your own back home at Steelhaven. You see a small, tidy living room with a table, a sofa and two chairs, there was a kitchenette as well, bookshelves and a green carpet on the floor, pictures of beautiful landscapes hung on the wall, as well as a wedding picture of Kristina and a tall, blond man and several photos of two little children and a picture of Kristina with several of the mages you had seen around Morningstar, her Cabal perhaps. The furniture was green and the wallpaper was white with flowers. In the sofa sat a little boy of about four years of age, he was a little blond angle with bright blue eyes and he smiles when his mother comes in the door, his sister though was busy climbing in the bookshelves.
"Eos...get down from there right this instance!"
Kristina exclaimed she handed the platter with the milk glasses to you.
"If you could please hold this for a moment Mr Roth Hicks."
She asked as she rushed over to the bookshelf to fetch her child before the girl fell.
"What there you thinking?"
Kristina asked as she put a little girl with hair as red as the morning sun back onto the floor.
"I wanted the story book Mama..."
The girl said and Kristina sigh.
"No more climbing Eos..."
She ordered as she came over to you and took the platter back with a whispered.
"Thank you."
Turning around she handed each child a glass of milk and then said.
"Hold it with both hands and say hello to my guest, be polite and then back to bed...both of you!"

The little boy gave you a practiced bow.
"How do you do?"
He said politely before he accepted his glass of milk and headed for one of the other rooms.
"Thank you Mama...good night..."
He said and Kristina smiles.
"Good night Olav..."
The little girl however gave you a curious grin and said.
"Hi..."
Her eyes was emerald fire like her mothers and few would think at first glance that she as her blond far more calm and slightly shy brother where twins.
"Ok off you go to bed."
Kristina said as she handed Eos her glass as well and gave you an apologetic look.
"Sorry Mr Roth Hicks, these two little imps are all over the place lately."

Once the children where back in their room, and Kristina had been in to tuck them in and make sure they had gone to bed she came back into the living room and closed the door before she asked you.
"Now what favor did you want to ask me Mr Roth Hicks? And would you like a cup of tea?"

(OOC: Good to hear, get well soon.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:12 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:The strange man nods.
"I see, until you decide what to do with me, am I to take it that I am a prisoner then Mr Devon?"
He said and raised an eyebrow.
"I really can take care of myself...I am having problems remembering everything since I ran and I do owe you for getting me to safety and are grateful, but if you just drop me off I will heal on my own if you leave me on my own."
He said as he eyed the three of you.

(OOC: Oh no problem just post when you have the time and enjoy your day.)

" we would like to determine if it is a threat that ... might be ...problematic for us, so we would require more information... .. not prisoner, reluctant guest is more accurate" devon smiles

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am

"Well a reluctant guest Sir is just another term for prisoner, especially when you hold a weapon at me."
The strange man said.
"But very well, let us speak like civilized men, what if you lower your weapon and I answer your questions? Though I highly doubt that the troubles I found myself in will in any way affect you."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next