Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:04 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:You arrive at the docks and Darrian signals that the bus should stop and stands.
"This is our stop Mr Miles."
He simply said and then lead his dog out of the bus as it came to a stop, the streets here was rather crowded even at this time of night and there is sharp sting of salt in the air from the nearby sea.
"This way."
The alchemist says and begins walking towards a nearby residential district that was running parallel to a small river that came out into the sea in the dock area.
"Keep your eyes open, just to be sure, not that I am expecting trouble here though, but like I said, it have been that kind of week."

Walks quietly beside Darrian eyes ever twitching as he checks out ever corner and shadow as they progress on to their destination. "Who was it... how close/deep were they... in the Chantry?"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Adley Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 am

"The apartment we often use as a secondary location, that could work...if you are taking a vampire into the Umbra though you need to be careful, day and night cycels do not always follow the same strict rounds as they do in the physical world, one wrong step and you will get your charge killed."

He nodded at that and underlined the warning with a finger. He'd have to figure it out with his mentor anyway so he'd add that to the planning process.

"Mostly..."I would advice getting in and out as quickly as possible."

"Very well, then. Animalistic powers? As in turning into an animal?"

"Let me know when and how you will need the distractions and I will speak with Khalid about it."

"I'll do that, in general I would say something to keep the prince and his fellows occupied while this is going down. I would leave the specifics to someone that knows just what that might be, though I prefer it not to involve harming innocent people."

Colin frowned and wrote again, No, we wondered about subterranean approaches to the cells, as well, to attempt to avoid detection. Possibly teleport the prisoner a short distance and sneak out undetected?

Adley read the note and tapped the side of his head, then pointed at him with a nod. Colin was right. He'd just talked to the Adept about that and it had slid right out of his mind sideways. "We're wondering if there are any sewer storm drain access or tunnels in the area that would be in proximity to the cells."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:06 am

Devon:

Darrian hesitates as he walk through the dark streets with his dog at his side before he finally said.
"We do not really have levels of how deep someone is in the Chantry, the man is a member and he have been with us for years, his name is Ulv Bergen and he is a member of an obscure sect of the Cult of Ecstasy that work rune magick. He is just a regular member of the Chantry an Initiate with a Cabal of other young magi, he might be a somewhat unpleasant man, he was often unkind to hedge wizards and Orphans, though he considered to be beneath him, but even so, he was just a member of the Chantry and he betrayed us..."
The Solificato muttered softly.

Adley:

"Very well, then. Animalistic powers? As in turning into an animal?"

"Yes that might happen, or they might grow animal claws, control beasts...you might find yourself attacked by a swarm of rats for example."
Tyler explained a bit hesitantly she did not like giving out information about her kind, on the other hand the situation was rather dire.

"I'll do that, in general I would say something to keep the prince and his fellows occupied while this is going down. I would leave the specifics to someone that knows just what that might be, though I prefer it not to involve harming innocent people."

"Khalid is not a cruel man Mr Roth Hicks, he might be loosing himself...but he is not cruel, I will let him know and I suspect he will use politics and simply keep the Prince occupied at the negotiation table, filibustering his decisions and in other ways being an annoyance to politically powerful to ignore."

"We're wondering if there are any sewer storm drain access or tunnels in the area that would be in proximity to the cells."

"There is a manhole right next to the villa in the street, the tunnels do not go under the building itself though Mr Roth Hicks, but they do run fairly close."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:47 am

Friday:
Hello Amadeus, how are you? He said when invited in, and helped himself inside. How's Bae?

Saturday:
Curious that you know my people. he said. The tatoos moved, but some remained the same. We've come together with the dreamspeakers, too.
I understand that you want to kill this world, Euthanatos do the same in some meassure, to make room for the clean. But if you don't need mercy, may your ancestors remember the good things you've done and make an example of your mistakes.
Tane said forgiving the man for his actions.
It's just a pity that your avatar will be inherited to other, and will force him to your ways without freedom.

((Great This with Stranght, this other with Dex

Strenght: 7 dices
4 8 9 10 (6) 1 10 (Cool 2

Dex: 6 dices
10 8 8 1 2 3
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:03 am

Colin pondered for a moment, and wrote a new note, How close are those tunnels to the cellars, and how much is the manhole in public view? A hidden back alley or at a major thoroughfare requiring masquerading as maintenance workers?
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:49 am

Tane:

Friday:

Hello Amadeus, how are you? He said when invited in, and helped himself inside. How's Bae?

The old Verbena sigh.
"I am fine Mr Karyak, tired perhaps but fine."
He muttered then he glanced towards the bedroom.
"She is not well...she is in a great deal of pain and when she sleeps she is tormented by nightmares...I do not know what to do to help her..."
Amadeus said and sigh, he lead the way into his apprentice's bedroom where Beatrice lay, bathed in sweat on the bed crying out softly in pain and contorting.
"Shhh Bee, Mr Karyak is here to see you."
The old Verbena said softly as he gently stroked his apprentice's sweat soaked hair. Beatrice opened her eyes slightly and you could see how hurt and scared she was, how tired she was but she managed to give you a slight smile before she cried out again.

Saturday:

Curious that you know my people. he said. The tatoos moved, but some remained the same. We've come together with the dreamspeakers, too.

"When I was with the Traditions my Cabal had one of your kind."
The Nephandus replied.
"Nice enough fellow, a little preachy perhaps, he was a Craft mage then who had joined a Traditionalist Chantry."

I understand that you want to kill this world, Euthanatos do the same in some meassure, to make room for the clean. But if you don't need mercy, may your ancestors remember the good things you've done and make an example of your mistakes. Tane said forgiving the man for his actions.

"Kill this world, hell I do not want to kill this world that would mean it would have a past existence, I want it to stop existing, to have never existed. I want there to be pure entropy but for even that to not to be, I want there to be nothing, not even nothingness..."
The man raved fanatically as he rushed you.

It's just a pity that your avatar will be inherited to other, and will force him to your ways without freedom.

"My Avatar is perfectly happy shaman, never you mind what my Avatar is doing, it want the same as I, it is glorious!"
The Nephandus declared then he screamed as your sword bit into his hand as he tried to reach for you, the cut is deep, nearly taking the top of his hand of and the pain nearly send the main to his knees as he reach out with his good hand to hold his wounded one for a moment he seamed to be temporarily stunned.

You see that Henrietta have rushed over to Coawa to help him, but the wereshark lifted one hand to stop her as he grabbed the silver spears that had pierced his flesh and broke them off the ground and janked them out, a growl of disgust following the sound of them clattering to the ground, soon he would be free and able to help you with your foe, unless you had dispatched him by then.

(OOC: No need to roll damage with that many successes that hand is toast and the Nephandus is stunned for at least one round as he is trying to deal with the pain and shock.)

Colin:

Joakim read over your note and nodded, he agreed with the question but had nothing to add to it so he remained silent.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:54 pm

[quote="Anja Rebekka Schultze"]Devon:

Darrian hesitates as he walk through the dark streets with his dog at his side before he finally said.
"We do not really have levels of how deep someone is in the Chantry, the man is a member and he have been with us for years, his name is Ulv Bergen and he is a member of an obscure sect of the Cult of Ecstasy that work rune magick. He is just a regular member of the Chantry an Initiate with a Cabal of other young magi, he might be a somewhat unpleasant man, he was often unkind to hedge wizards and Orphans, though he considered to be beneath him, but even so, he was just a member of the Chantry and he betrayed us..."
The Solificato muttered softly.

"i am sorry you were betrayed, it sounds like you blame yourself for something?" Devon asks

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:27 pm

"No I do not, I did not know the man that well, other than my own Cabal and my apprentice I know no one of them that well as I tend to spend my time in the lab...but I am saddened that something like this have happened, the Nephandi have managed to strike at the heart of my home, and yes that makes me sad."
The Solificato muttered.
"It seams this might be a more complicated Chantry to move into than you thought eh Mr Miles?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:37 pm

"Yes... but hopefully the Chantry will prove row strong from the experience" Miles replies

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 pm

"I hope so as well though we will have our wounds to tend when all of this is over, especially since Mr Bergen is not the only issue we have had, though perhaps the one that have affected our trust among ourselves the most there are other issues...then then with the widderslainte..."
Darrian stopped and sigh.
"Yes I might as well inform you about that as it is not a secret but are a part of Tradition records now, one of our Chantry members turned out of be a widderslainte, a young Verbena girl...not everyone will be comfortable living under the same roof as someone like here, and there are other things as well that I can not at the moment talk about."
He said in a serious tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:15 pm

"sounds like a pot of boiling liquid... .careful not to get hurt" Devon smiles slightly

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:57 pm

"What sounds like a boiling liquid Mr Miles? The Chantry or the widderslainte girl? The Chantry are usually peaceful but after this crazy weak, who knows...the girl well she is not much of a threat to anyone right now...the Traditions are not kind to those born Fallen..."
He said and shuddered.
"As for boiling water, well sometimes vapor is what you need for transmutation Mr Miles and you have to accept the unpleasantness of the change in stage to evolve the Prima Materia."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:23 pm

"Yes that might happen, or they might grow animal claws, control beasts...you might find yourself attacked by a swarm of rats for example." Tyler explained a bit hesitantly

"Wonderful," he said in a sarcastic tone. "Very well, that's noted."

"Khalid is not a cruel man Mr Roth Hicks, he might be loosing himself...but he is not cruel, I will let him know and I suspect he will use politics and simply keep the Prince occupied at the negotiation table, filibustering his decisions and in other ways being an annoyance to politically powerful to ignore."

He nodded. "That makes sense."

"There is a manhole right next to the villa in the street, the tunnels do not go under the building itself though Mr Roth Hicks, but they do run fairly close."
Colin pondered for a moment, and wrote a new note, How close are those tunnels to the cellars, and how much is the manhole in public view? A hidden back alley or at a major thoroughfare requiring masquerading as maintenance workers?

Adley raised an eyebrow and wrote back, 'at 9pm at night? This is happening in the morning, dawn Aloud he said, "Do you happen to know if the manhole is on the main street, or off in a back alley or side street?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:27 pm

"Wonderful," he said in a sarcastic tone. "Very well, that's noted."

"I hope you manage to stay alive Mr Roth Hicks."
Tyler said with a bit of dry humor in her voice.

He nodded. "That makes sense."

"Nothing can keep those in power enthralled quite like politics."
The Brujah woman said sarcastically.

Adley raised an eyebrow and wrote back, 'at 9pm at night? This is happening in the morning, dawn Aloud he said, "Do you happen to know if the manhole is on the main street, or off in a back alley or side street?"

"It is in a side street as far as I remember but visible from the windows of nearby houses."
Tyler informed you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Colin nodded thoughtfully, and wrote down Easier to work unnoticed in an alley than adjacent to the streets. There's always someone on the road, be it truck drivers, police patrols, homeless or any of a number of reasons. Less chance of being stumbled upon by chance in an alley, even if there are windows aimed at it.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"What sounds like a boiling liquid Mr Miles? The Chantry or the widderslainte girl? The Chantry are usually peaceful but after this crazy weak, who knows...the girl well she is not much of a threat to anyone right now...the Traditions are not kind to those born Fallen..."
He said and shuddered.
"As for boiling water, well sometimes vapor is what you need for transmutation Mr Miles and you have to accept the unpleasantness of the change in stage to evolve the Prima Materia."

" oh no offense. i just meant the situation.. .had to be carefully handled" Devon corrected himself

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Colin:

Joakim looked at the note and nodded.
"Less chance of Paradox for your kind and more of a chance that my kind's magic will work than in the middle of the street, but it might still be to out in the open."
He scribbled in his own notebook.

Devon:

Darrian nodded.
"That is true, it do have to be handled carefully, right now the main priority though is stopping the Nephandi."
He said then he pointed at an large, old, turn of the century villa with a small garden around it.
"That is Chantry Riverside."
He announced.
"You had business here the way I understand it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Devon:

Darrian nodded.
"That is true, it do have to be handled carefully, right now the main priority though is stopping the Nephandi."
He said then he pointed at an large, old, turn of the century villa with a small garden around it.
"That is Chantry Riverside."
He announced.
"You had business here the way I understand it." [/quote]

"yes thank you " Devon nods, He approaches the door..... looking around for the bell, when he finds it, will ring it and await an answer. "" in the meantime i am grateful for the information and the company of you both" he says to Darrian and his companion

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:53 am

"Nothing can keep those in power enthralled quite like politics." The Brujah woman said sarcastically.

"Also noted," he said, in a wry tone.

"It is in a side street as far as I remember but visible from the windows of nearby houses." Tyler informed you.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, and wrote down Easier to work unnoticed in an alley than adjacent to the streets. There's always someone on the road, be it truck drivers, police patrols, homeless or any of a number of reasons. Less chance of being stumbled upon by chance in an alley, even if there are windows aimed at it.

"Alright. Thank you. It looks like we should be able to try to come up with something, then and save your involvement for where it is needed most. Though perhaps you might keep an ear or two to ground for emergency assistance..." He nodded agreement to Colin's note and then asked, "Then I suppose that brings us back to the matter of your grandchilde, unless your reconnaissance person had anything else interesting that you might recall?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:01 am

Adley:

"Alright. Thank you. It looks like we should be able to try to come up with something, then and save your involvement for where it is needed most. Though perhaps you might keep an ear or two to ground for emergency assistance..."

"Very well if you are sure then that might be a better solution Mr Roth Hicks. I will ask Khalid to go ahead and prepare some political difficulties for the Prince then."
Tyler said then she added.
"I will do that."

"Then I suppose that brings us back to the matter of your grandchilde, unless your reconnaissance person had anything else interesting that you might recall?"

"No she did not have much else interesting for me to add unfortunately I think I have gotten you as up to date on Prince Lodin's villa as I can at the moment."
The vampiress said then she sigh.
"Yes back to the matter of Karl then, since I am the one who have asked for a favor in this I guess the ball is in your corner, how do you want to do this, should he come to you or meet you somewhere? And if so when...and have you considered my request for me or one of mine to be there when you stake him?"
She asked.

Devon:

You find the doorbell of the old house and ding it. Darrian nodded to you and offered you a small smile.
"Oh do not worry Mr Miles I needed to stretch my legs and so did my friend here."
He said and patted his dog.
"And it is always nice to get to know someone new at the Chantry."
He added as the door was opened by a woman in her mid twenties, she was wearing a long skirt and a white blouse top, her hair was dark brown and curly and her eyes dark and almond shaped she looked like she might have ancestors from Mexico or Spain.
"Yes may I help you?"
She asked then she saw Darrian and gave a small curtsy.
"Master Haagen."
She said in greeting and the Solificato inclined his head.
"Miss Vellinger good evening."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:29 am

Friday:
Maybe i could take a shift so you can sleep a little? Or maybe we should simply sedate her for the night. No need to suffer if it's not gaining her nothing. he said nd entered the bedroom. He felt terrible for not being there for her when she needed him.
He fell on his knees besides her and caressed her hand.
Hello my brave girl. How are you?

Saturday:
You should have listened to him. And asked for mercy. Tane took the man from the side of his head and slammed his head tot he concrete, not to kill but to get him to sleep. Once the Nephandus was sleep, he took the nephandi's own belt/shoelaces and tied his hands. Then he went over to the other nephandus and slip his throat.
How bad is it, brother? he asked, now out of danger.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:46 am

Devon:

You find the doorbell of the old house and ding it. Darrian nodded to you and offered you a small smile.
"Oh do not worry Mr Miles I needed to stretch my legs and so did my friend here."
He said and patted his dog.
"And it is always nice to get to know someone new at the Chantry."
He added as the door was opened by a woman in her mid twenties, she was wearing a long skirt and a white blouse top, her hair was dark brown and curly and her eyes dark and almond shaped she looked like she might have ancestors from Mexico or Spain.
"Yes may I help you?"
She asked then she saw Darrian and gave a small curtsy.
"Master Haagen."
She said in greeting and the Solificato inclined his head.
"Miss Vellinger good evening."[/quote]

" Good Evening ma'am , i have been sent by Chief Morgan to request, 'the mechanic ' as he was identified to me, if you please"? Devon smiles hesitantly " And forgive my manners" My name is Devon Miles, newly attatched to the accomadation to where Mr Morgan resides"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 am

Tane:

Friday:

Maybe i could take a shift so you can sleep a little? Or maybe we should simply sedate her for the night. No need to suffer if it's not gaining her nothing. he said nd entered the bedroom. He felt terrible for not being there for her when she needed him.

"I appreciate the offer Mr Karyak..."
The old Verbena said he hesitated he did not like the thought of leaving his apprentice's side but he did need to rest.
"I do not want to sedate her against her will...enough have been done to her against her will, but yes Beatrice to needs sleep. Much of what she is feeling she would feel as much sedated this pain is not physical, but at least she would get some rest, but I do not want to force it on her."
Amadeus said and sigh.
"But I will take you up on the offer of sitting with her for a little while..."
He muttered though he clearly did not like to leave his apprentice.

He fell on his knees besides her and caressed her hand.
Hello my brave girl. How are you?

Beatrice looks at Tane for a while.
"I...it hurts...and...I see them in my mind...those Masters...every time I...close my eyes..."
She said weakly, her small hand weakly grabbed Tane's.
"I see that...ritual room..."
She muttered and started crying again.

Saturday:

You should have listened to him. And asked for mercy. Tane took the man from the side of his head and slammed his head tot he concrete, not to kill but to get him to sleep. Once the Nephandus was sleep, he took the nephandi's own belt/shoelaces and tied his hands.

You do manage to knock the Nephandus out and you did not kill him, though how much damage you did is always hard to tell, slamming someone's head down like that is never safe, the man go limp on the ground, his hand was bleeding badly though and would need to be dealt with if he was going to survive for any length of time.

Then he went over to the other nephandus and slip his throat.

The man had been shot in the head by Herinetta, you could see his shattered skull and bits of brain so he was quite clearly already rather dead.

How bad is it, brother? he asked, now out of danger.

You see that one of the spikes that grew out of the ground had gone through Coawa's side completely, one through his left tight and the other through his shoulder that was already damaged from that blast of energy that had hit him. The wereshark groaned and now that you where out of danger he changed back to his human form.
"I will live, but I need to get to the sea, this will not heal on land."
He said as he sank down on the ground, the wounds looked terrible as silver wounds generally did, burned and swollen. Henrietta came over and looked at the Rokea.
"I know a little healing, enough to ease his pain but enough enough to heal this damage, we need to get him to Master Nassa, but what about you Tane, did you get hurt?"
She said as she knelt down to get a better look at Coawa's wounds.
"These do not look good."
She muttered and sounded worried.

Devon:

The young woman smiled.
"Ah off course, I will take you to him, or do you just want me to let him know that Steelhaven have use of him?"
The girl asked then she smiles.
"I am Mariel Vellinger bani Cult of Ecstasy, Welcome to Boston Mr Miles."
She said and extended a thin hand in greeting.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:40 am

Devon:

The young woman smiled.
"Ah off course, I will take you to him, or do you just want me to let him know that Steelhaven have use of him?"
The girl asked then she smiles.
"I am Mariel Vellinger bani Cult of Ecstasy, Welcome to Boston Mr Miles."
She said and extended a thin hand in greeting. [/quote]

"pleased to meet you" hesitantly takes her hand,,,,, " i think i should go see him.. .i think... he was needed as soon as possible, thank you"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:31 am

"Very well if you would follow me Mr Miles."
The young Cultist said and lead the way into the Chantry, it looked as old on the inside as on the outside, with heavy furniture and old paintings making the place look rather Victorian.
"There is coffee and tea if any of you want anything gentlemen."
Mariel offered.
"Mr Miles if you would come with me, Lars have a workshop in a garden shed, chances are he will be there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next