Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

5 posters

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"Very well if you would follow me Mr Miles."
The young Cultist said and lead the way into the Chantry, it looked as old on the inside as on the outside, with heavy furniture and old paintings making the place look rather Victorian.
"There is coffee and tea if any of you want anything gentlemen."
Mariel offered.
"Mr Miles if you would come with me, Lars have a workshop in a garden shed, chances are he will be there."

"Please lead on Miss Mariel, and no thank you on the refreshment" Devon says... as he looks around the house at the ornate furniture and decorated environments"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Mia's Mirror, Basement Cells and Node With a View IC Thread 12

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:08 pm

You walk through the building, you hear a group of people talk in one room, and see a rather round young woman with allot of curls rush down the stairs, she stops just long enough to smile to the guests before she head into another room. Mariel lead you out the back door and into a garden, from one of the sheds you hear the sounds of a hammer against metal and then a saw cutting into the same.

The young Cultist lead you to a workshop of sorts, a rebuilt garden shed, there are another shed out here, probably used to house garden tools and the like, and plenty of trees and ordered little flower beds. You get into the workshop and see a young man with dirty blond hair and large, expressive blue eyes work on cutting precise shapes out of a sheet of steel. Mariel waits until the man sees the pair of you. Darrian had stayed behind in the villa, probably to talk with someone he knew in there, and turn of his saw.
"Lars this is Mr Miles, he is new in the Tribunal, he have come to talk to you."
Mariel said and you notice that Lars looks at her lips and not her eyes as she speaks and he is not wearing anything to protect his ears from the rather noisy work he was doing.
"Ah I see, what can I do for you then Mr Miles?"
Lars said, his voice sounding a bit off like if he was not hearing his own words but he was perfectly understandable.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Bows to Mariel in thanks " My Lars i have been requested by Chief Morgan to request your presence, and that... is my sum total of the knowledge of your request " Devon smiles quickly... and say" i am also pleased to meet with you sir"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:17 pm

"Ah, sure just let me wash up and I can head over to Steelhaven."
Lars said and scratched his head with oil stained hands he took a dirty rag and wiped of his hands and offered your hand in greeting.
Likewise, I am Lars Bridge bani Sons of Ether."
The man said with a smile.
"I wonder what Master Morgan wants, yes I often drop by Steelhaven to fix their cars but if he have asked for me at night surely there is something more pressing going on."
He mushed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:28 pm

" We can but wonder, at all things creatable, but for what he wants.... he will share.. i hope " with an apologetic smile" Also i am Devon Miles... also "bani" Sons of Ether"

(OOC: what does bani mean , my knowledge of Mage is sketchy for in depth stuff but i know enough to be dangerous )

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:39 pm

"I will have to ask the good Chief himself what he wants with me when I get there then Mr Miles"
Lars said and smiles.
"I am always glad to meet another Etherite, may I ask what you are working on? For me it is machines, engines of various kinds."
He added.

(OOC: According to the Mage book is means of the house of so when someone present themselves as being so and so bani Verbena for example they say I am of the house of Verbena, that is why Hermetics who have actual Houses do it a little bit differently, they present their shadow name, as in the name they use, then Hermes for their Tradition and then bani for their House. So Jeffry Morgan Hermes bani Flambeau. It is used as a term of politeness and proper greeting when meeting another mage of the Traditions. In very formal situations one's rank, Chantry and mentor would be added as well. So for Bee when presenting herself before a Tribunal she would be Disciple Beatrice Alexander bani Verbena of Steelhaven Hall filia Amadeus Nassa. It is a little bit like in Vampire when a Kindred go before the Prince and present themselves with their full lineage and Clan. Not all mages hold to this to and will only say their names unless there is a formal Tribunal going on.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:43 pm

(ooc thanks for the clarification)

"I am .. i guess a tinkerer, i like electrical and electronic gadgets nothing long term tho.... mainly instant or one use items so far, but that is for now"

(ooc taking son to soccer (FOOTBALL i scream cos i am scottish and hate being knuckled under.. heh) Practise be back in an hour or so )

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:00 pm

"Hum...interesting."
Lars said then he nodded.
"Well tell Chief Morgan I will be there in an half an hour or so, I need to put my tools away and wash up and then I will be right over."
He said and smiled.

(OOC: Have fun.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"Hum...interesting."
Lars said then he nodded.
"Well tell Chief Morgan I will be there in an half an hour or so, I need to put my tools away and wash up and then I will be right over."
He said and smiled.

(OOC: Have fun.)
" i will convey him your message, or i could wait for you.. .safety in numbers and all that ? " Devon queried

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:01 pm

"Well if you want to wait I will not be long, and we can take my car back, unless you drove yourself."
Lars said and nodded.
"With all that have been going on safety in numbers might be wise."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Devon agrees" yes car would be fine, and we took the bus mayhap i can see your worksop while we wait?

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:27 pm

"Yes by all means, do feel free to look around."
Lars said and smiles.
"Right then I will just be a moment then, I will meet you here in a few minutes."
He said as he put his tools and machined parts away and then gave you a polite bow and headed towards the main building.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:26 pm

"Yes back to the matter of Karl then, since I am the one who have asked for a favor in this I guess the ball is in your corner, how do you want to do this, should he come to you or meet you somewhere? And if so when...and have you considered my request for me or one of mine to be there when you stake him?"

"It would be easier for him to meet us at a location of our choice, so that we can set the transport up properly and secure the area in advance. I don't think it would be wise to have someone join him, I'm afraid. This is not out of cruelty or disregard of your wishes but as a protective measure. This is a risky endeavor for us both and complications arise the more people are involved. We will not make things more painful for him than need be, though. I will call you back shortly when I have finalized the meeting area but that should be soon," he said.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:07 pm

"It would be easier for him to meet us at a location of our choice, so that we can set the transport up properly and secure the area in advance.

"Very well that sounds reasonable Mr Roth Hicks I have no objections."
Tyler said.

I don't think it would be wise to have someone join him, I'm afraid. This is not out of cruelty or disregard of your wishes but as a protective measure. This is a risky endeavor for us both and complications arise the more people are involved.

"I see, well I guess I understand and as the one asking for a favor I will bow to your wishes in this."
The vampiress said but she did not sound pleased.
"I know you hold Dennis...in such a way, do you know how to do it properly?"
She asked sounding concerned.

We will not make things more painful for him than need be, though.

"No I do not suppose you will Mr Roth Hicks, you do not strike me as cruel, but you have to understand my worry I do not know you, and you already have my youngest childe and to have one more of my brood in your hands is...unnerving, but no I do not think you will cause Karl more pain than what will naturally happen."
She said softly.

I will call you back shortly when I have finalized the meeting area but that should be soon," he said.

"Very well, I will tell my grandchilde to make himself ready to move when you give us a location."
Tyler said and sigh.
"Was there anything further then?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:38 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"Yes by all means, do feel free to look around."
Lars said and smiles.
"Right then I will just be a moment then, I will meet you here in a few minutes."
He said as he put his tools and machined parts away and then gave you a polite bow and headed towards the main building.

Wanders around the workshop as he waits... trying to figure out what things are... without touching .... too much

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:57 am

Most of what was in the rather orderly workshop was not that hard to figure out, metal saws, various machines to cut and tool out metal, a few old engines, work tables with drills, and tongs and all the other tools and materials you would expect, wrenches of various sizes. It was the engines themselves that where somewhat unusual but you do not have any idea about what they do, but one had chambers for liquids you had never seen, and the other ad extremely complicated set of gears, they where both unfinished though.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow and quickly jotted down, She knows Mr. Lenoe? Does she know of the young Mage he had under his wing, as well?
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:46 pm

As you write down your question there is a soft flutter in the candle, the explanation for it comes quickly though as there is a knock on the door. Joakim just signal for his two guests to continue with their conversation with Tyler as he quietly got up and left his office to see who was knocking, as he open the door you see Alex Horton outside for a moment before the Chief close the door again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:Most of what was in the rather orderly workshop was not that hard to figure out, metal saws, various machines to cut and tool out metal, a few old engines, work tables with drills, and tongs and all the other tools and materials you would expect, wrenches of various sizes. It was the engines themselves that where somewhat unusual but you do not have any idea about what they do, but one had chambers for liquids you had never seen, and the other ad extremely complicated set of gears, they where both unfinished though.

starts paying close attention to the unfamiliar apparatus' pulls a small scanner type from backback and runs a basic Diagnostic sweep to see what chemicals there are as Devon starts humming quietly

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Well the chemicals are refined from regular petrol exactly what they are now you expect you will need enlightened science to figure out. After a few minutes you hear footsteps behind you and see that Lars have returned wearing a clean tshirt and jeans rather than is overall and his hands are cleaned of oil and metal dust.
"I should be ready to go then Mr Miles."
He said in his very careful, deliberate way of speaking.
"My car is at the parking lot right around the corner.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:30 pm

"Then lead on please sir, fascinating constructs you have by the way" Devon smiles less nervously than before

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:39 pm

"Thank you Mr Miles, the two engines I have here are not done yet but I hope that they will work once I am finished with them."
Lars said as he begun walking into the villa.
"Ah I ran into Master Haagen, we better tell him that we are leaving so he can join us."
The young Etherite suggested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Devon agrees

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Your fellow Etherite walks into the villa and you see Darrian and his dog waiting for you in the hallway. Darrian is speaking with a rather large, elderly black woman but he give her a bow when he see the two of you arriving.
"Well then Deaconess, I must bid you adieu for now, I should get back to Steelhaven."
He said and the large woman nodded and gave the alchemist a fond smile.
"Very well Darrian but you will have to drag your nose out of your experiments and come and visit us again soon you hear me."
She said and he gave a small laugh.
"As you say Deaconess, please give Deaconess Adeyemi my best and wish her a speedy recovery."
The Solificato said as he bowed again and then said to you.
"Are you ready to go Mr Miles? Oh and let me introduce you to Mistress Dorothy, one of the Deacons at this Chantry."
He said and indicated the large, elderly woman, she gave the young Etherite a sagely smile.
"It is nice to meet you young man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:16 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow and quickly jotted down, She knows Mr. Lenoe? Does she know of the young Mage he had under his wing, as well?
Joakim just signal for his two guests to continue with their conversation with Tyler as he quietly got up and left his office to see who was knocking, as he open the door you see Alex Horton outside for a moment before the Chief close the door again.

"One moment," he said aloud as he saw the candle flutter and then a knock at the door. He wrote back to Colin as he waited for the door to close, 'She is his sire, the one that made him. And she knows about the boy, yes, that he is probably a mage but not exactly why her childe asked for help with him, obviously.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next