Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 27 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:33 am

Anja's Post:

Darrian had also said "yes" to Nicole's line of "drop it through", causing a classic case of mis-communication in the chaos and stress of battle. A clear lesson of why amongst other things militaries have strict terminology for orders and standardised equipment. Hopefully, they'd survive long enough to learn from the lesson...

'You said yes to me "dropping it through"!' Nicole snarled in reply, quickly checking her body for damage and then pulling herself up off the floor as best as she could.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 27 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:44 am

Serge:

"Don't worry about it, I'll be alright." Serge said earnestly. "We still have plenty of pizza if you girl's are still hungry."

"Jay!"
The little girls exclaimed and they ran to the table. Cava took your hand and smiled to you.
"You eat pizza to Sir."
She said happily.

"Oh your Bruce King! Hey what a coincidence! I was just talking about you and your cabal with your cabalmate, Dr. Lee." Serge said with a genuine smile on his face. He enjoyed the small bit of irony of meeting the person he had just learned about.

"Mr. Wainwright asked you to contact me? I have a feeling I know where this is heading. Anyways I'm always happy to help. What do you need?" Serge asked in a cheery tone. Perhaps to offset the negative emotions he had displayed earlier.

"Yes Colin told me you might be able to help. I have a wounded Cabalmate, Beatrice Alexander, she is quite upset and I was told you might be able to calm her down, gently mind you she is fragile right now."
Bruce said over the phone.
"Are you willing to help Mr Yager?"

Nicole:

Darrian had also said "yes" to Nicole's line of "drop it through", causing a classic case of mis-communication in the chaos and stress of battle. A clear lesson of why amongst other things militaries have strict terminology for orders and standardised equipment. Hopefully, they'd survive long enough to learn from the lesson...

'You said yes to me "dropping it through"!' Nicole snarled in reply, quickly checking her body for damage and then pulling herself up off the floor as best as she could.

"You asked me if a drop would be enough...ah no matter now are you injured Miss Bouchard?"
Darrian asked as he helped Mr Better to his feet, the Hermetic had a shard sticking out of his upper arm and looked rather bruised but he where otherwise fine.

You to had two shards in you but they did not seam to have done allot of damage though they did smart, you where pretty bruised though and your whole body hurt.

You saw the others get to their feet, no one on your side where badly hurt but they where peppered with ice shards, bleeding and bruised and looked rather confused and shocked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:50 am

'Can move and fight.' Nicole said curtly, giving a little nod to herself on seeing that she'd not accidentally killed any friendlies. Ignoring the pain, moved to retrieve her weapon and then to take a look at the enemy's position.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:15 am

"I would prefer not to have Larson's attention on us yes, I do not favor being tortured to death."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"Ok let us try to fool the kid then..."
The Handler said and you heard a slight knock on the door to her chamber.
Colin frowned and switched his phone to silent mode, just in case, "Bugger, he's quicker than I thought... No time to help you out, I'll just have to hide..."
He slipped under the bed, making sure he and his bag were not visible from the entrance, and quietly pulled his gun, sending Dalisse an apologetic look as he crawled down.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:22 am

Nicole:
You found your weapon on the floor. Darrian nodded slightly.
"I guess then we fight now and lick our wounds later."
Darrian said and he yelped as he pulled a ice splinter ou of his own arm.

There where for Nephandi still moving. Some of those who where down could be alive, but for now only for where up and moving and they had decided that running away where looking better than fighting right now and they where heading for one of the doors at some speed.

Colin:
"Well the boy will want to impress his Mentor so he have probably hurried here."
Dalisse muttered as she sank back into bed with a groan.
"Come in Brandon...I am sick and not able to get to the door."
Dalisse called out once you where under the bed...and then she scramed...the scream lasted for some time and then it cut out as she fainted. The door opened and a young black man with short black hair came rushing in.
"Handler...what is happening...Handler!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:35 am

Anja's Post:

On seeing some enemies were still standing, Nicole raised her rifle and opened fire on the fleeing Fallen with a slightly annoyed look on her face.

[Attempting 'Deadaim']
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:12 pm

"Well the boy will want to impress his Mentor so he have probably hurried here."
Dalisse muttered as she sank back into bed with a groan.
"Come in Brandon...I am sick and not able to get to the door."
Dalisse called out once you where under the bed...and then she scramed...the scream lasted for some time and then it cut out as she fainted. The door opened and a young black man with short black hair came rushing in.
"Handler...what is happening...Handler!"
Colin frowned as Dalisse screamed, gripping the floor lightly and keeping a very wary eye on the young man, listening intently.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Nicole:

On seeing some enemies were still standing, Nicole raised her rifle and opened fire on the fleeing Fallen with a slightly annoyed look on her face.

You hit one of the fleeing pawns in the back the woman cried out and fell to the floor, then she was still, she might be dead or only incapacitated but at least she was not moving anymore, ran took aim and hit one of the fleeing pawn in the head with a round from her Desert Eagle, you where pretty sure that guy where dead and gone. Mr Better took aim at a second woman and fired of a bullet encased in fire it hit a third person in the back and he howled in pain as he started to burn. The rest of your team where busy getting to their feet so the forth pawn, a woman made it to the door in her desperate flight for her life.

Colin:

Brandong said something in the Dragon's tongue, probably not anything nice as he followed it up with cursing in English then he pulled out his phone and dialed someone, you might have the time to stop him making the call before he get the number dialed if you acted or you could stay hidden.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Brandong said something in the Dragon's tongue, probably not anything nice as he followed it up with cursing in English then he pulled out his phone and dialed someone, you might have the time to stop him making the call before he get the number dialed if you acted or you could stay hidden.
Colin grimaced and slipped out from under the bed quickly, pointing his gun at Brandon, "Shit, I did not want to do this... but I can't afford you calling in reinforcements. Put away the phone, Brandon, I would rather not have to shoot you... I'm a friend of Dalisse's, I came to give her a book before things got complicated here... I think I know what's happened, and I think we can help her out, but... I can't afford Prelate Larson to find me right now. Will you help me try to revive the kindly Handler?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:12 pm

The young Nephandus, he was just a teenager, perhaps 17 or 18 jumped when you rolled out from under the bed, he took a step back but he did lower the phone and glanced at Dalisse.
"What is wrong with her? Did you hurt her?"
He asked then he looked at the phone.
"And if I help you what then? You take me prisoner and bring me in to the Traditions? I do not want to die but I do not want to be...well you know either."
Brandon said fearfully.
"Tell me you will let me go once we help the Handler and I will assist you as well as I can but if not it is better to die here so I can be reborn."
The kid said and swallowed hard, he was shaking a bit and he looked at your gun nervously.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:26 pm

The young Nephandus, he was just a teenager, perhaps 17 or 18 jumped when you rolled out from under the bed, he took a step back but he did lower the phone and glanced at Dalisse.
"What is wrong with her? Did you hurt her?"
He asked then he looked at the phone.
"And if I help you what then? You take me prisoner and bring me in to the Traditions? I do not want to die but I do not want to be...well you know either."
Brandon said fearfully.
"Tell me you will let me go once we help the Handler and I will assist you as well as I can but if not it is better to die here so I can be reborn."
The kid said and swallowed hard, he was shaking a bit and he looked at your gun nervously.
Colin shook his head, "I did not hurt her. It seems someone is blowing up pieces of the ship, and that hurts her. I have no desire to take you prisoner, son... I know what that road leads to, and it's more pain than I would wish on anyone... Dalisse knows it, too. We don't want you to die here, and we don't want your Avatar harmed, either."
He glanced ever so quickly down at the gun, "It's loaded with bullets that will make a Fallen Mage remember the worst moments of their life... i don't think I need remind you of what that was, seeing as you're fresh from, well..."
He lowered the pistol a bit, pulled his finger out of the trigger guard, "Alright, relax, son, like I said, I don't wish to hurt you, I came as a friend to see Dalisse. Now, the ship hurts, and the link between it and her runs deep... would you help find a piece of cloth and... I'll get some water."
He gave Brandon a quick nod and strolled over to fetch the jug by the door on an impulse - the sand, or in this case, the silt, might have therapeutic uses to make someone focus on better days instead of present pain... worth a shot, at least.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:20 pm

"Jay!"
The little girls exclaimed and they ran to the table. Cava took your hand and smiled to you.
"You eat pizza to Sir."
She said happily.

"I've eaten plenty of pizza. If I eat any more than there won't be any left for all of you." he said with a chuckle.

"Yes Colin told me you might be able to help. I have a wounded Cabalmate, Beatrice Alexander, she is quite upset and I was told you might be able to calm her down, gently mind you she is fragile right now."
Bruce said over the phone.
"Are you willing to help Mr Yager?"

"I get to meet Beatrice as well? Neat." Serge said. "I'd be happy to help. I've been cheering up people ever since I got here. Where are you guys? I'll try to get there quickly."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Narim sat by the desk typing on his computer, his face light up when he saw you though and he stood and walked over to you and he was to relieved to even blush as he hugged you. "You are safe Adley...when I heard your group had several dead and wounded I feared you had gotten hurt." He said softly then he realized what he was doing and let you go and blushed. "Ehm...ehm...are you ok?"

There didn't seem to be an apparent emergency going on, Narim /seemed/ as he'd left him. No spirits to battle this time that he could see. He entered the room to push the door shut with his foot as Narim got up. He hugged him back, leaning his head on his shoulder. His feelings started filtering back like when a limb fell asleep and started to wake up, bringing with it relief that Narim wasn't hurt, sharp realisation that Adjan and Ange were still in critical conditions, that Ravensblood had been ripped apart in front of him, that several sleepers had died. That he had nearly died. Again. He gave a little start out of his thoughts as Narim pulled away again. "I'm okay, but others weren't so lucky," he said with a shake of his head. "My pater asked me to come to see if you were okay, we know it's a lot and I hope you are okay? And...to ask where those departed have been placed," he said delicately.

// Adjan and Ange were in the caf still, right? Waiting for the doctors to arrive?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Colin:

Colin shook his head, "I did not hurt her. It seems someone is blowing up pieces of the ship, and that hurts her. I have no desire to take you prisoner, son... I know what that road leads to, and it's more pain than I would wish on anyone... Dalisse knows it, too. We don't want you to die here, and we don't want your Avatar harmed, either."

The young mage looked at you and then at Dalisse.
"Blowing up pieces of he ship...damn that is bad the pair of them are like bonded together."
He said and frowned.
"Ok so how do we do this then if you say you do not want to give me to the Traditions or kill me?"

He glanced ever so quickly down at the gun, "It's loaded with bullets that will make a Fallen Mage remember the worst moments of their life... i don't think I need remind you of what that was, seeing as you're fresh from, well..."

"Well shit that...that is fucked up."
Brandon said fearfully he looked at you gun and took another few steps away from you.
"I do not want to experience...that...again!"
He muttered softly.

He lowered the pistol a bit, pulled his finger out of the trigger guard, "Alright, relax, son, like I said, I don't wish to hurt you, I came as a friend to see Dalisse. Now, the ship hurts, and the link between it and her runs deep... would you help find a piece of cloth and... I'll get some water."

"Yeah I am...ehm...ok..."
Brandon said and he put his phone away and looked around until he found some embroidered blue candle cloth and then went looking for some water.
"Damn my Mentor is going to kill me!"

He gave Brandon a quick nod and strolled over to fetch the jug by the door on an impulse - the sand, or in this case, the silt, might have therapeutic uses to make someone focus on better days instead of present pain... worth a shot, at least.

"Yeah...I guess I mean she is not Fallen I think so that should be fine..."
The young Nephandus said and handed you the tablecloth though he kept well away from the jug of silt.
"Ehm here is some cloth at least..."

Serge:

"I've eaten plenty of pizza. If I eat any more than there won't be any left for all of you." he said with a chuckle.

"I am sure there are some for you as well Sir..."
The girls said as they sat back down at the table and got some pizza slices and Rosa poured some more soda for everyone.

"I get to meet Beatrice as well? Neat." Serge said. "I'd be happy to help. I've been cheering up people ever since I got here. Where are you guys? I'll try to get there quickly."

"We are in the Node chamber."
Bruce said simply.
"Good thank you Mr Yager we will await your arrival then."

Adley:

There didn't seem to be an apparent emergency going on, Narim /seemed/ as he'd left him. No spirits to battle this time that he could see. He entered the room to push the door shut with his foot as Narim got up. He hugged him back, leaning his head on his shoulder. His feelings started filtering back like when a limb fell asleep and started to wake up, bringing with it relief that Narim wasn't hurt, sharp realisation that Adjan and Ange were still in critical conditions, that Ravensblood had been ripped apart in front of him, that several sleepers had died. That he had nearly died. Again. He gave a little start out of his thoughts as Narim pulled away again. "I'm okay, but others weren't so lucky," he said with a shake of his head. "My pater asked me to come to see if you were okay, we know it's a lot and I hope you are okay? And...to ask where those departed have been placed," he said delicately.

Narim looked at you for some time as if he had feared he would never see your face again then he nodded.
"I know we lost Miss Dawn and...we have wounded...and those poor sleepers..."
He muttered sadly.
"I sent the department to the Tass and Talisman storage chamber it seamed the best place it is well warded, we do not use it for anything but storage and there is a certain sanctity over a place where such items are being kept...it seamed the most appropriate since someone might want to use the chapel and I did not want the dead to be disturbed."
The Virtual Adept said.
"I am fine, all went well yes reality is not pleased with me but it was not to bad."
He said.
"Thank you for asking."
He continued and Narim did not seam to know exactly what to say, what you had seen in the fight must have been horrible and he did not want to remind you of it.
"I am here if you need me."
He said finally.

(OOC: No they where sent to the emergency make shift infirmary in the empty portions of the attic.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:23 pm

"I know we lost Miss Dawn and...we have wounded...and those poor sleepers..." He muttered sadly. "I sent the department to the Tass and Talisman storage chamber it seamed the best place it is well warded, we do not use it for anything but storage and there is a certain sanctity over a place where such items are being kept...it seamed the most appropriate since someone might want to use the chapel and I did not want the dead to be disturbed."

He nodded. "I'll let him know.

"I am fine, all went well yes reality is not pleased with me but it was not to bad." He said."Thank you for asking." He continued and Narim did not seam to know exactly what to say

"Good. I know it adds up, just...be careful, please. Ask for help if you need it, you don't have to do everything yourself, even if you /can/ be in two or more places at one time," he said, trying for a bit of a smile. Teleporting a group to three different places was probably trickier than all to one spot. Or perhaps when you got to be a Master of Correspondence the difference was negligible...at least theoretically. Practically, it ran up against the Great Reckoner all the same.

"I am here if you need me." He said finally.

"Thank you. I do. I wish I could stay but...it means a lot knowing you're here. For when I get back. Wish me good luck?"
// Ah thanks!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:24 pm

"We are in the Node chamber."
Bruce said simply.
"Good thank you Mr Yager we will await your arrival then."

"I'll be there as soon as I can." Serge said and hung up the phone.

Turning to the girl's Serge said, "Well looks like someone else needs my help. It's funny....we were just talking about Miss Alexander and her Cabal and now I'm about to meet two more of them in person."

He stood up and stretched for a bit, having been sitting down for quite some time. "I won't be gone too long. You can finish the pizza without me."

After he was done saying his goodbyes, Serge made his way to the Node Chamber knowing it's location thanks to Arn.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole pushes ahead; not too far ahead, but enough to take advantage to the swing in the battle. Keeping alert to any other Fallen who may be either hidden or planning a counter-attack.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 pm

The young mage looked at you and then at Dalisse.
"Blowing up pieces of he ship...damn that is bad the pair of them are like bonded together."
He said and frowned.
"Ok so how do we do this then if you say you do not want to give me to the Traditions or kill me?"
Colin smiled thinly, "First, we get Lady Dalisse nursed back to consciousness, then... we'll talk it over, the three of us."

"Well shit that...that is fucked up."
Brandon said fearfully he looked at you gun and took another few steps away from you.
"I do not want to experience...that...again!"
He muttered softly.
He nodded, "Oddly enough, for a non-Fallen Mage, it's liable to induce a memory of better days, when one felt safe and comfortable... it is a strange thing, cast off from an Avatar returning to the Light."

"Yeah I am...ehm...ok..."
Brandon said and he put his phone away and looked around until he found some embroidered blue candle cloth and then went looking for some water.
"Damn my Mentor is going to kill me!"
He shrugged, "I think you might survive if your Mentor finds out. Me, not so much..."

"Yeah...I guess I mean she is not Fallen I think so that should be fine..."
The young Nephandus said and handed you the tablecloth though he kept well away from the jug of silt.
"Ehm here is some cloth at least..."
He nodded, "No, she is not... that's why I think this might help."
He rolled up a bit of the tablecloth and dipped it in the jug, batting lightly at Dalisse's forehead, gently feeling her neck for a pulse, "Now, we might as well talk a little while we try to wake her... Who were you about to call? Your Mentor? Other reinforcements?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 pm

I see... That's a subtle difference, and wisefully you see it.

It's alright, it will take me 20 minutes and then we go to the meeting Tane answered and rose up. He went firstly to the burned meat and brought some salt, and then he rose a pleah of banishment, so as he poured salt over the hands, he severed it's magickal conection with all things.

(i mean to do an arete check to make it magickally inert, and i plan to do so with Prime, so that i block and cut the magick from root, does that seem right?
I'll throw to speed things up. 1 1 6
Well, fuck)
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Adley:

He nodded. "I'll let him know.

"Thank you..."
Narim said sadly and he sigh.
"I guess we all knew we would loose someone in this conflict but even so...it is...I mean I knew Miss Dawn...I knew her."

"Good. I know it adds up, just...be careful, please. Ask for help if you need it, you don't have to do everything yourself, even if you /can/ be in two or more places at one time," he said, trying for a bit of a smile. Teleporting a group to three different places was probably trickier than all to one spot. Or perhaps when you got to be a Master of Correspondence the difference was negligible...at least theoretically. Practically, it ran up against the Great Reckoner all the same.

"I promise to be careful Adley I do not want a repeat of..."
Narim touched the scars on the side of his head and shivered.
"And yes it adds up but we all must do our part but I will ask for help if I need it and I will be careful."
He promised.

"Thank you. I do. I wish I could stay but...it means a lot knowing you're here. For when I get back. Wish me good luck?"

"I know you must go, you have a world to save, just promise me you will be careful as well, and take care of your Mentor please he is my Cabalmate after all I want him to be safe."
The Virtual Adept said then he gave a slight smile.
"Good luck Adley and...I love you..."
He said and he smiled a bit more when he said it then he blushed again.
"I ehm...should get back to work...someone else might call in and need assistance and...yeah.."
He said hastily and scratched his head a bit.

Serge:

"I'll be there as soon as I can." Serge said and hung up the phone.

Bruce just grunted a reply.

urning to the girl's Serge said, "Well looks like someone else needs my help. It's funny....we were just talking about Miss Alexander and her Cabal and now I'm about to meet two more of them in person."

He stood up and stretched for a bit, having been sitting down for quite some time. "I won't be gone too long. You can finish the pizza without me."

"That is ok Sir you are good at helping people."
Cava said and nodded.
"We will save you some ice cream Sir."
Yu Die promised and Rosa smiled a little.
"I will take care of them while you are gone Cousin but...ehm Miss Alexander promise me you will not be scared by the state she is in..."
The young Cultist whispered then she lowered her voice even more and said.
"For I truly find it terrifying."

After he was done saying his goodbyes, Serge made his way to the Node Chamber knowing it's location thanks to Arn.

You waled through the now mostly empty Chantry and got into the corridor with the ritual chambers Tass storage labs and in the end of it the Node chamber, you could feel the Node there, feel the presence of it's power, you knocked on the door and a huge man with a crew cut, wearing a armless shirt and army pants opened he regarded you for a moment.
"Are you Mr Yager?"
He asked gruffly you recognized Bruce's voice.

Nicole:

Nicole pushes ahead; not too far ahead, but enough to take advantage to the swing in the battle. Keeping alert to any other Fallen who may be either hidden or planning a counter-attack.

Do you leave the corridor your group have so far been in, and if so which of the three door at the end of the hallway do you leave through?

Colin:

Colin smiled thinly, "First, we get Lady Dalisse nursed back to consciousness, then... we'll talk it over, the three of us."

Brandon nodded.
"Very well none of us are served by the Handler dying...how is she?"
He asked, he where still eying you nervously.

He nodded, "Oddly enough, for a non-Fallen Mage, it's liable to induce a memory of better days, when one felt safe and comfortable... it is a strange thing, cast off from an Avatar returning to the Light."

"An Avatar can return from what happens...in the Caul?"
The kid asked and he turned pale just by talking about that place.
"W...well damn...I guess anything is possible."
He said and he looked rather impressed.

He shrugged, "I think you might survive if your Mentor finds out. Me, not so much..."

"Yeah she might not kill me, kill me but she is not going to be happy but yes you...well you should would want to take her time with but she is to practical for that so she would just shoot you in the head I am afraid."
Brandon said and shrugged.
"Sorry about that but you are sort of intruding...what happened to the guys sent to check on the Handler earlier though? Did you kill them?"

He nodded, "No, she is not... that's why I think this might help."
He rolled up a bit of the tablecloth and dipped it in the jug, batting lightly at Dalisse's forehead, gently feeling her neck for a pulse, "Now, we might as well talk a little while we try to wake her... Who were you about to call? Your Mentor? Other reinforcements?"

Dalisse had a weak pulse but she was hot and feverish as if the heat damaging her ship had affected her as well, you gently dabbed some of the water and sand mixture on her forehead and her pulse did seam to improve a little.
"Well I hope it helps I can not begin to describe just how fucked we are if Lady Dalisse dies."
Brandon grubbed.
"Oh that I tried to call one of our Prelates...those are about the same as your Deacons...he is a doctor I thought perhaps he could help the Handler."
The kid said.
"My Mentor would be the next on the to call list though."

Tane:

I see... That's a subtle difference, and wisefully you see it.

"It is not even that subtle really, there is a big difference between healthy stasis and stagnation."
Alessa said as she finished her egg.
"One serve the Weaver the other the Wyrm, and while we have some among my kind who would rather serve the latter I am not one of them."

It's alright, it will take me 20 minutes and then we go to the meeting Tane answered and rose up. He went firstly to the burned meat and brought some salt, and then he rose a pleah of banishment, so as he poured salt over the hands, he severed it's magickal conection with all things.

"Very well I will be ready."
Coawa said not that he really had much of a concept of time really. You got out and found a barrel that had been used for a fire, there where no hands left only ash and bones, you start to do your rite but your Ancestors would not listen, perhaps the man you had cut these body parts from where not a worthy foe and they would not listen to your attempts to purify his flesh.

(OOC: Yes that would be right. Well Tane fails at least he do not botch.)

(OOC 2: I have to learn over my low living room table to type now that my computer can not be moved so writing long posts like this are pretty hard until I get a new lap top or this repaired so I might have to do the replies one at a time and be a bit slow for my back really do not like me sitting leaned over like this.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Nicole moves down the corridor, but does not leave it; merely looks at the three doors and will open fire on any Fallen she sees through them [if open]. She isn't an idiot; doesn't mind being the vanguard, but won't move so far ahead that the other Mages can't support her if resistance is encountered.

[Check your battery - is it still holding charge? It may be that you've got a dead battery and a dodgy power cable].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:46 pm

Brandon nodded.
"Very well none of us are served by the Handler dying...how is she?"
He asked, he where still eying you nervously.
Colin frowned, "I'm not certain... She was already a little out of it from the explosion that shook the ship a few minutes ago - I managed to calm the ship through her then, but she passed out just now after she called you in. I was already hidden then... and I am not a doctor, so I'll have to go by what little first aid I remember from the military."

"An Avatar can return from what happens...in the Caul?"
The kid asked and he turned pale just by talking about that place.
"W...well damn...I guess anything is possible."
He said and he looked rather impressed.
He nodded, "It is possible, but it is not easy or comfortable. As I heard tell of one who succeeded, she went through a number of quite uncomfortable Seekings to help coax her Avatar home. It takes work and pain and sincerity... but it can be done. Slowly, but surely, it can be done."

"Yeah she might not kill me, kill me but she is not going to be happy but yes you...well you should would want to take her time with but she is to practical for that so she would just shoot you in the head I am afraid."
"Sorry about that but you are sort of intruding...what happened to the guys sent to check on the Handler earlier though? Did you kill them?"
He nodded, "I would actually prefer that she took her time with me - that, at least, would offer a small chance of escape. Getting shot in the head, well... I survived last time, but that was a missile. A bullet... I'm not so sure I could recover from that, to be honest."
He sighed, "Lou was rough and rude to Dalisse. That was... unfortunate for him."
He nodded toward the wall where Lou had been dragged and eaten, "The ship is not so fond of people who hurt her, except as food... Ivan fled, I'm afraid. He decided this was not a healthy place to stay anymore."

Dalisse had a weak pulse but she was hot and feverish as if the heat damaging her ship had affected her as well, you gently dabbed some of the water and sand mixture on her forehead and her pulse did seam to improve a little.
"Well I hope it helps I can not begin to describe just how fucked we are if Lady Dalisse dies."
Brandon grubbed.
"Oh that I tried to call one of our Prelates...those are about the same as your Deacons...he is a doctor I thought perhaps he could help the Handler."
The kid said.
"My Mentor would be the next on the to call list though."
He sighed and dipped the tablecloth again, dabbing at her forehead some more, "Well, her pulse improved a little, it seems... and to be honest, I am inclined to suspect that the death of Dalisse, tragic though it would be, would be less of a danger than the angry Aswadim Larson is trying to wrestle into submission. Oh, yes, I know of him - and I'm not sure what I can do about him, if anything. To be honest, I don't know if I have even met anyone who could, even the Jade Demon in Chicago."
He nodded thoughtfully, "You meant to call Dr. Jace, then... I wonder if he would have been able to help, though; it's the ship that is wounded, not the Handler. Hum, how good are you at handling pain? We might have to work together to take the pressure off."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 pm

"That is ok Sir you are good at helping people."
Cava said and nodded.
"We will save you some ice cream Sir."
Yu Die promised and Rosa smiled a little.
"I will take care of them while you are gone Cousin but...ehm Miss Alexander promise me you will not be scared by the state she is in..."
The young Cultist whispered then she lowered her voice even more and said.
"For I truly find it terrifying."

"I've already seen my fair share of terrifying things. I promise I won't be scared Rosa." Serge assured his cousin. Although now he was getting a little nervous. Rosa and Dr. Lee both showed signs of anxiety when talking about Beatrice. What sort of state was she in?

Well he was about to find out.

You walked through the now mostly empty Chantry and got into the corridor with the ritual chambers Tass storage labs and in the end of it the Node chamber, you could feel the Node there, feel the presence of it's power, you knocked on the door and a huge man with a crew cut, wearing a armless shirt and army pants opened he regarded you for a moment.
"Are you Mr Yager?"
He asked gruffly you recognized Bruce's voice.

As Serge walked through the chantry and stood in front of the Node chamber he could feel it's power. A concentration of the energy that made up the universe. He remembered learning about the energy in his studies. The cult of Ectasy often referred to it as Shakti.

It felt nice just standing in it's presence and Serge wanted nothing more than to just lay there and do nothing for hours.

When he knocked on the door he was a little surprised by the height of the man who answered. He had to take a small step back just to get a good look at him.

"Y-yeah that's me." Serge said stammering a little before regaining composure. "I presume that makes you Mr. King right?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 am

"It is hard," he agreed. "One more thing - the new prisoner from our recent venture has some sort of internal mental defense that can manifest external to him even when sleeping, appearing as another slime person. The serum has blocked it for its duration and he was bound up at the scene, but he will need a renewed dose in time." Not that he wanted to think about it, but if they didn't come back, he didn't want the chantry having to deal with Jace's security system.

"I promise to be careful Adley I do not want a repeat of..." Narim touched the scars on the side of his head and shivered. "And yes it adds up but we all must do our part but I will ask for help if I need it and I will be careful." He promised.

He nodded.

"I know you must go, you have a world to save, just promise me you will be careful as well, and take care of your Mentor please he is my Cabalmate after all I want him to be safe."

"You're saving it too,” he reminded him and gave a small nod at the comment about his pater and himself.

"Good luck Adley and...I love you..." He said and he smiled a bit more when he said it then he blushed again. "I ehm...should get back to work...someone else might call in and need assistance and...yeah.." He said hastily and scratched his head a bit.

He looked a bit surprised at his first statement then suddenly gave him a smile, somber face brightening for a moment. "Me too. I mean...I love you too." As much as it felt good to hear that and say that, there wasn't time to indulge or elaborate; he was right, people might need help and there was a rather large fight to attend to. "I will see you when I get back," he said and gave him a quick kiss. Then he turned to head out the door and back downstairs at a good clip. He figured his pater would be back at the caf by now or downstairs in the basement dealing with Jace, so that was the route he took.

// I hope you can figure out what is up with your laptop, it's annoying to be stuck in an uncomfortable seat. Do what you need to do <3 Sometimes if it's a static issue with the battery there's a trick to clear it out. You can probably google for it, it involves taking the battery out (or send me a note).

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:25 am

Nicole:

Nicole moves down the corridor, but does not leave it; merely looks at the three doors and will open fire on any Fallen she sees through them [if open]. She isn't an idiot; doesn't mind being the vanguard, but won't move so far ahead that the other Mages can't support her if resistance is encountered.

Behind you there was some chanting and sounds of magick being done as your group worked on healing what injuries they had gotten you heard Darrian say.
"Two minutes to lick our wounds and then we move on, Miss Bouchard...Mr Better do you mind standing guard?"
He said and Mr Better nodded and walked up to where you where standing.
"Well that was a big boom."
The hermetic commented.
"My name is Francis by the way."

Thorn looked horribly sad but both he and Violet where working on healing the others.
"Do you need healing Miss Bouchard?"
He asked as he came over to patch up Francis Better.

In the background you heard the sound of Fran's gun going off several times as she did what had to be done with the badly wounded, but still alive Nephandi, she said nothing she just did her grim work in silence.

Colin:

Colin frowned, "I'm not certain... She was already a little out of it from the explosion that shook the ship a few minutes ago - I managed to calm the ship through her then, but she passed out just now after she called you in. I was already hidden then... and I am not a doctor, so I'll have to go by what little first aid I remember from the military."

"You think the ship have been damaged further?"
Brandon asked and he looked at Dalisse.
"I wonder how she experience her connection to the ship?"
Then he looked up at you.
"You where in the military?"

He nodded, "It is possible, but it is not easy or comfortable. As I heard tell of one who succeeded, she went through a number of quite uncomfortable Seekings to help coax her Avatar home. It takes work and pain and sincerity... but it can be done. Slowly, but surely, it can be done."

"That is cool I guess for those who want to go back."
The kid said and shrugged.

He nodded, "I would actually prefer that she took her time with me - that, at least, would offer a small chance of escape. Getting shot in the head, well... I survived last time, but that was a missile. A bullet... I'm not so sure I could recover from that, to be honest."

"That is why you would get shot right away not to get a chance to escape."
"My Mentor are a practical woman."
He said then he studied your face for a moment.
"A missile, that must have been horrible."
He commented.

He sighed, "Lou was rough and rude to Dalisse. That was... unfortunate for him."
He nodded toward the wall where Lou had been dragged and eaten, "The ship is not so fond of people who hurt her, except as food... Ivan fled, I'm afraid. He decided this was not a healthy place to stay anymore."

"Shit well, the ship do eat people."
Brandon said and glanced at the wall and shivered a little.
"I am glad Ivan got away he is nice, through Lady Larson will not be kind when she finds out he ran away."
He said and frowned.

He sighed and dipped the tablecloth again, dabbing at her forehead some more, "Well, her pulse improved a little, it seems... and to be honest, I am inclined to suspect that the death of Dalisse, tragic though it would be, would be less of a danger than the angry Aswadim Larson is trying to wrestle into submission. Oh, yes, I know of him - and I'm not sure what I can do about him, if anything. To be honest, I don't know if I have even met anyone who could, even the Jade Demon in Chicago."

"That is good that her pulse have improved a bit."
Brandon said and nodded.
"No the Aswaim...no one can do anything about him and to be frank this whole project scare me so much what if he...snap his fingers and destroy us all...but it is not my place to judge what my superiors are doing."
He said nervously then his eyes widened.
"You met the Jade Demon...really? That is so...so cool, what was he like? Do he really have gold claws...is he as powerful as they say? What did he say...what where her wearing?"
The boy said and he looked like a sleeper teenager who had been told that you had met one of his favorite pop stars, his eyes where big and shining with excitement.

He nodded thoughtfully, "You meant to call Dr. Jace, then... I wonder if he would have been able to help, though; it's the ship that is wounded, not the Handler.

"Yeah I meant to call Prelatus Jace I do not know if he could help but he could probably help more than me."
The boy said and shrugged again.

Hum, how good are you at handling pain? We might have to work together to take the pressure off."

"Ehm...I but...pain?"
Brandon said nervously.
"I do not really like pain really no...but what do you need me to do?"
He said and nervously plucked at his shirt.

Serge:

"I've already seen my fair share of terrifying things. I promise I won't be scared Rosa." Serge assured his cousin. Although now he was getting a little nervous. Rosa and Dr. Lee both showed signs of anxiety when talking about Beatrice. What sort of state was she in?

Well he was about to find out.

"I hope you are right...but you have not seen...what happened to her...thankfully."
Rosa said and frowned, the girls looked at little nervous now so she said nothing more about it not to scare them.

As Serge walked through the chantry and stood in front of the Node chamber he could feel it's power. A concentration of the energy that made up the universe. He remembered learning about the energy in his studies. The cult of Ectasy often referred to it as Shakti.

It felt nice just standing in it's presence and Serge wanted nothing more than to just lay there and do nothing for hours.

When he knocked on the door he was a little surprised by the height of the man who answered. He had to take a small step back just to get a good look at him.

"Y-yeah that's me." Serge said stammering a little before regaining composure. "I presume that makes you Mr. King right?"

The Node felt flowing, creative and relaxing as you stood there bathed in it's energies. The large nodded.
"I am him and Bruce will do."
He grunted.
"Please come in."
He said and he moved out of the way so you could get into the Node chamber it was a large room with bare, rough rock walls, there where stones there with ancient inscriptions and in the center of the room there where a natural obsidian bowl, it looked like a small astroid had hit sand and made glass out of it, and this is where the Quintessence came from. Next to the bowl lay a young man wrapped in blankets he looked sick and weak. In the bowl lay a young woman, she was cute rather than pretty and so small you would think she was a twelve year old until you studied her face and realized she was a adult woman about your age, her hair was short, black and matted with sweat, her face where deathly pale her large brown eyes where staring around fearfully and she was whimpering softly. Her eyes where full of pain and terror, endless terror.
"This is Beatrice Alexander and the kid over there is Tobias.
Bruce said. Tobias also glanced up at you from where he lay on the floor.
"Hey..."
He muttered. Beatrice just looked at you with terrified eyes.

Adley:

"It is hard," he agreed. "One more thing - the new prisoner from our recent venture has some sort of internal mental defense that can manifest external to him even when sleeping, appearing as another slime person. The serum has blocked it for its duration and he was bound up at the scene, but he will need a renewed dose in time." Not that he wanted to think about it, but if they didn't come back, he didn't want the chantry having to deal with Jace's security system.

"He sound like someone who needs a fresh dose of the serum well before the old one stops being effective."
Narim said and frowned.
"It must have been horrible but now we have him, he can hurt no one else ever again."
The Virtual Adept said in an attempt to cheer you up.

"You're saving it too,” he reminded him and gave a small nod at the comment about his pater and himself.

"Well I am not out there risking my life I just run ops and teleport pepole around and get them the information they need."
Narim said but he smiled a little.

He looked a bit surprised at his first statement then suddenly gave him a smile, somber face brightening for a moment. "Me too. I mean...I love you too." As much as it felt good to hear that and say that, there wasn't time to indulge or elaborate; he was right, people might need help and there was a rather large fight to attend to. "I will see you when I get back," he said and gave him a quick kiss. Then he turned to head out the door and back downstairs at a good clip. He figured his pater would be back at the caf by now or downstairs in the basement dealing with Jace, so that was the route he took.

Narim smiled from your words and returned the quick kiss then he stood there looking at you as you left afraid he would never see you again but also proud at your courage in defending the Chantry and the world as well.

You got back to the cafeteria just as Jeffry returned as well a grim determination on his face.
"Ah mea filius...how are Master Sharaya doing?"
He asked.
"And did you find out where Miss Dawn and the sleepers where placed."
He said as he wiped his hands on a wet wipe as if he did not want the feeling of hacing touched Wallace Jace to linger and he offered you another pack of wipes.
"Miss William gave me these said they might be useful if we need to get blood of our hands during the fight, she is handeling security for the Chantry while we are way."
He said.
"Are you ready and willing to return to the battle?"

(OOC: Thank you both for your ideas around my computer but as it is still under warenty I can not really begin to take it apart to try to fix it myself, it have to go to service and I am proably going to pick up a cheap spare laptop to use while it is being repaired and to bring with me places where I do not want to take my main one.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next