Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

5 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Warpmind Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:16 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:Freddy sigh and she nodded and leaned her head against your chest.
"Try at least to avoid going away Colin...if you must, if there is no other way I will accept it but at least try to stay with me."
She whispered then she squeezed you in a gentle hug.
"And at least we can make every moment of those twenty years matter eh...many never get that much...but I hope for longer...allot longer."
Colin smiled and gently stroked Freddy's hair, careful not to press against her head, "I'll stay for as long as I can - for as long as it is safe. I suspect that one day, my Avatar will have consumed enough to grow into something new, something that cannot be safely contained... well, it's one possibility. But I'll stay as long as I can."

Anja wrote:"Yeah there is this power play in the Verbena between her and the Prima, both where the apprentices of Prima Nightshade, or so I heard."
The young Hermetic explained.
He nodded, "Ah, like so... Hum... Nightshade was Eloine's Mentor, too, back around the Founding days, wasn't she?"

Anja wrote:Freddy smiled a little and nodded, she sat down on a bench near the door to wait. You saw Renee waddlle her way down the stairs, the Etherite smiled and gave you a wave.
"Are you here Colin? Do Anna have an appointment with the Deaconess again?"
He grinned, "Good evening, Renee. No, tonight it is Freddy I'm accompanying. And it's not for the Deaconess this time, either, but for Dr. Hadermann. Well, I'm sure you've heard some gossip regarding his array of guests..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42 - Page 17 Empty Re: Dinner Plans, Sacrifices and Qliphothic Exemplars IC Thread 42

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 pm

[Ground Floor]

Anja wrote:When you said his name Charlie barked happily again then he went on to lick your hand and wiggle his tail enthusiastically. Dion smiled a little at that.
"Well he is a little sweetie Sir...as long as he is not bothering you."

"No bother it all. I've drawn in way more disruptive conditions. Let him play to his heart's content." he said with a smile.

As he talked with Dion, he took a quick glance at the ceiling, specifically in the hallway where he wanted to draw. He obviously couldn't reach them just by standing but he wanted to gauge if he could reach them if he stood on a chair from the common room.

(OOC: Darn, if that's true that kinda messes with what I wanted to do. Although there is an easy fix to it. If the roof and attic are the same then the four Mxyzptlk drawings that Serge did on the metal railings of the rooftop will now be two drawings of Mxyzptlk and two drawings of bugs bunny spread throughout the entire floor. The North and South ends of the floor will have Mxyzptlk and East and West sides of the floor will be the latter.

Also the bed exchange between him and Dr. Lee likely will not have happened and thus Serge no longer knows that the infirmary beds have wheels Razz )

(OOC2: I'll leave it up to you Anja to make the final decision as to whether the attic and roof are separate or whether their the same. I'm fine with either. Also sorry for making this strangely complex.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:10 am

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled and gently stroked Freddy's hair, careful not to press against her head, "I'll stay for as long as I can - for as long as it is safe. I suspect that one day, my Avatar will have consumed enough to grow into something new, something that cannot be safely contained... well, it's one possibility. But I'll stay as long as I can."

"I can not ask for more, I know that love, but I want to have you with me no matter how big your Avatar get, but I also understand that at times responsibilities comes with being what we are...but I do not want to loose you."
Freddy muttered as she held onto you tightly.
"I never want to loose you."

e nodded, "Ah, like so... Hum... Nightshade was Eloine's Mentor, too, back around the Founding days, wasn't she?"

"She might have been. I don't know my history lessons have not covered that path yet."
Ruby replied.

He grinned, "Good evening, Renee. No, tonight it is Freddy I'm accompanying. And it's not for the Deaconess this time, either, but for Dr. Hadermann. Well, I'm sure you've heard some gossip regarding his array of guests..."

"Ah I see...is everything okey though? I mean the Primus have collected quite a few healers and doctors, it seams that with what he is planning it will involve surgery."
Renee asked and Freddy sigh.
"It do indeed."
She muttered.
"It seams I can help stop the illness that have been going around."
This reply just made Renee look more confused.

[Ground Floor]

"No bother it all. I've drawn in way more disruptive conditions. Let him play to his heart's content." he said with a smile.

Dion smiled to that.
"If you are sure Sir."
She said as she put Charlie down on the floor again and the puppy started running around trying to catch his own tail again, something he managed to do for his tail was quite long.

As he talked with Dion, he took a quick glance at the ceiling, specifically in the hallway where he wanted to draw. He obviously couldn't reach them just by standing but he wanted to gauge if he could reach them if he stood on a chair from the common room.

If you stood on a chair you might be able to just reach the ceiling yes.

(OOC: Originally I saw the Chantry as being on five floors, the basement, first, second, third floor, then the attic and the roof which is flat and then after a while Bianca built a garden on the roof. Warp see it as being on four planes with the attic and roof on the same floor and then the rest the same the way down, since the attic would be much bigger than described if all of the surface of the Chantry was taken up by that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:28 am

[Ground Floor]

Anja wrote:Dion smiled to that.
"If you are sure Sir."
She said as she put Charlie down on the floor again and the puppy started running around trying to catch his own tail again, something he managed to do for his tail was quite long.

"Your lucky Charlie. Its been a while since I've had that much fun spinning in place." he said with a smile as he watched the puppy play.

Anja wrote:f you stood on a chair you might be able to just reach the ceiling yes.

Serge did just that, taking a chair from the common room and bringing it over to the middle of the hallway. He stood on it a felt the ceiling, trying to find the best place for the drawing.

When he had a good angle on the ceiling, he began to draw a small picture onto it. His second to last character that needed to be drawn This time it was a picture of the famous superhero teacher, professor Xavier from the X-Men. A powerful telepath, who's at his most powerful was being able to connect with the minds of everyone on the planet. That ability would be needed for the ward, to be able to connect with the mind of anyone who attempted to tamper with his ward no matter their distance.

Once he was done he made his way to the basement, once again looking for the central point that was directly beneath his past 3 drawings.

(OOC: Last drawing will be placed in the basement. It'll likely be placed within Ritual Room M, the one where Beatrice was almost gilgulled in.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:50 am

[Ground Floor]

"Your lucky Charlie. Its been a while since I've had that much fun spinning in place." he said with a smile as he watched the puppy play.

Charlie barked with joy again and continued to run around after his own tail, the task made more difficult by the fact that he was constantly wagging said tail, oh that sly tail moving around like that.

Serge did just that, taking a chair from the common room and bringing it over to the middle of the hallway. He stood on it a felt the ceiling, trying to find the best place for the drawing.

When he had a good angle on the ceiling, he began to draw a small picture onto it. His second to last character that needed to be drawn This time it was a picture of the famous superhero teacher, professor Xavier from the X-Men. A powerful telepath, who's at his most powerful was being able to connect with the minds of everyone on the planet. That ability would be needed for the ward, to be able to connect with the mind of anyone who attempted to tamper with his ward no matter their distance.

You got your drawing of Charled Xavier done as Lily, the young Orphan not the widderslainte snuff film maker, and Dion continued talking and playing with Charlie, to the puppy's great delight.

[Basement]

Once he was done he made his way to the basement, once again looking for the central point that was directly beneath his past 3 drawings.

You found the spot you where looking for inside of the largest of the ritual rooms, it was well suited for group workings but most seamed to avoid it and even if it had been cleansed many time there was this uneasy feeling inside it's stone walls and the echos of old screams that could almost be heard. The room was empty so you could work in peace.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:58 am

[Garage]

'Was thinking of the ones in the park.'

"They are intelligent beings, so chances are they have modern technology, there might be some purists among them who do not but I suspect most of them have phones."
Darrian replied.

'That leaves other options; shot, suffocated, blown up, eaten, falling down a well or drowning in molasses...'

"I can think of a few more options."
Fran commented.
"Most of whom we would not want happening to us I assume Miss Mundis."
Antonio said which made the Euthanatos chuckle.

'The good death is the enemy's.'

"One's own death can be good as well Nick, but yes in this case we would rather want our enemies dead than ourselves."
Fran agreed.

'Quiet, or I won't allow you to go to the accountant's convention next week!' Nicole replied in a faux-harsh manner. 'Well, let's head out...' turning the engine on.

"Oh the horror, can I go to a gun show instead then?"
The death maga asked jokingly. There was no more replies and you got on your way.
"So should we do a direct route then?"
Darrian asked.

(OOC: Sorry I am not sure how I missed this.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:51 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"I can not ask for more, I know that love, but I want to have you with me no matter how big your Avatar get, but I also understand that at times responsibilities comes with being what we are...but I do not want to loose you."
Freddy muttered as she held onto you tightly.
"I never want to loose you."
Colin smiled warmly, holding Freddy tightly, "You won't, Luv. Whatever happens, wherever I have to go, you won't lose me."

Anja wrote:"Ah I see...is everything okey though? I mean the Primus have collected quite a few healers and doctors, it seams that with what he is planning it will involve surgery."
Renee asked and Freddy sigh.
"It do indeed."
She muttered.
"It seams I can help stop the illness that have been going around."
This reply just made Renee look more confused.
He squeezed Freddy's hand lightly, "It's complicated. Suffice to say, Wallace Jace made the plague from something he should not have had in the first place. The operation will be taking that back... which should leave the virus inert and harmless."

He leaned back and sighed, "Hopefully, ending the plague means the Horizon embargo will be lifted soon, too. I'd hate to learn that certain things were made to progress there without the necessary input from Earth..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:15 am

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled warmly, holding Freddy tightly, "You won't, Luv. Whatever happens, wherever I have to go, you won't lose me."

Freddy held onto you, unwilling to let go just yet.
"I know love but it will not be the same if you are not there with me and I can not longer be with you."
She whispered.
"I want you with me, you and Anna and our future children."

He squeezed Freddy's hand lightly, "It's complicated. Suffice to say, Wallace Jace made the plague from something he should not have had in the first place. The operation will be taking that back... which should leave the virus inert and harmless."

"I see."
Renee said and she looked over at Freddy.
"It is made from Miss Adlebloom's biological matter then, and the Primus is bringing it back?"
She asked and Freddy held onto your hand tightly and nodded.
"Yes...pretty much..."
She replied bitterly.

He leaned back and sighed, "Hopefully, ending the plague means the Horizon embargo will be lifted soon, too. I'd hate to learn that certain things were made to progress there without the necessary input from Earth..."

"Yes it would be good to be able to travel to Horizon again."
Renee begun. You saw Aicia, Dr Hadermann's apprentice come down the stairs.
"Miss Adlebloom, Mr Wainwright...please come with me my Mentor is ready for you."
She said and Freddy winced.
"Yeah...we will be right there..."
She replied then she swallowed hard.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:19 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:Freddy held onto you, unwilling to let go just yet.
"I know love but it will not be the same if you are not there with me and I can not longer be with you."
She whispered.
"I want you with me, you and Anna and our future children."
Colin sighed, "I know... If there is a way, I'll stay in touch, even if only by proxies..."

Anja wrote:"I see."
Renee said and she looked over at Freddy.
"It is made from Miss Adlebloom's biological matter then, and the Primus is bringing it back?"
She asked and Freddy held onto your hand tightly and nodded.
"Yes...pretty much..."
She replied bitterly.
He just nodded.

Anja wrote:"Yes it would be good to be able to travel to Horizon again."
Renee begun. You saw Aicia, Dr Hadermann's apprentice come down the stairs.
"Miss Adlebloom, Mr Wainwright...please come with me my Mentor is ready for you."
She said and Freddy winced.
"Yeah...we will be right there..."
She replied then she swallowed hard.
He squeezed Freddy's hand as he turned to the stairs, "Courage, Luv, I'll be right there with you..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:29 am

[Westchapel]

Colin sighed, "I know... If there is a way, I'll stay in touch, even if only by proxies..."

"We are going to have to find a way love for I am not giving up on you, not ever."
Freddy muttered softly looking up at you.
"And you have to work on a way to fix this."

He squeezed Freddy's hand as he turned to the stairs, "Courage, Luv, I'll be right there with you..."

The young Virtual Adept nodded.
"I am trying love...what is that litany against fear you always say?"
She asked as she drew a deep breath and took a few steps towards the stairs. Renee looked at the both of you with concern in her eyes.
"Good luck."
The Etherite said softly.
"Let me know if there is anything I can do to help."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:27 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"We are going to have to find a way love for I am not giving up on you, not ever."
Freddy muttered softly looking up at you.
"And you have to work on a way to fix this."
Colin grinned wryly, "Well, Luv, first we make sure the world keeps ticking on for the foreseeable future, then we worry about my continued existence, alright? But yes, I will do what I can to stick around for as long as possible."

Anja wrote:The young Virtual Adept nodded.
"I am trying love...what is that litany against fear you always say?"
She asked as she drew a deep breath and took a few steps towards the stairs. Renee looked at the both of you with concern in her eyes.
"Good luck."
The Etherite said softly.
"Let me know if there is anything I can do to help."
He nodded to Renee, "Thank you. I will."
He turned to Freddy, in step with her, "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:32 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin grinned wryly, "Well, Luv, first we make sure the world keeps ticking on for the foreseeable future, then we worry about my continued existence, alright? But yes, I will do what I can to stick around for as long as possible."

"First we stop the Nephandi and their plans and keep the world moving, then we deal with Moloch, or rather those who want to become such an abomination then we will tackle what might come after."
Freddy said with a determined smile.

He nodded to Renee, "Thank you. I will."

Renee nodded she gave you and Freddy another concerned look then she nodded and headed for the cafeteria.

He turned to Freddy, in step with her, "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Freddy looked at you as you spoke, she took another deep breath.
"It is a good litany...perhaps it will help."
She muttered before she repeated the litany softly for herself. Alicia was silent as she led you and Freddy up the stairs and towards her Mentor's apartment and lab. Freddy held onto your hand for dear life and she muttered the litany softly as she walked.

Upstairs you where met by Serge's Mentor.
"Miss Adlebloom, Mr Wainwright please forgive me for not meeting you down stairs, getting up and down stairs is a challenge at the moment."
The Cultist said indicating the crutches she supported herself on.
"If you follow me into Dr Hadermann's lab. The most important thing right now is Miss Adlebloom's comfort, the Primus is a brilliant man but he can be...to clinical that is where I come in...whatever Freddy need to make this go easier I am here to make sure happens."
She said and Freddy smiled a little.
"Thank you Deaconess."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:43 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"First we stop the Nephandi and their plans and keep the world moving, then we deal with Moloch, or rather those who want to become such an abomination then we will tackle what might come after."
Freddy said with a determined smile.
Colin grinned, "The small problems first, so we can tackle the big ones at our leisure."

Anja wrote:Upstairs you where met by Serge's Mentor.
"Miss Adlebloom, Mr Wainwright please forgive me for not meeting you down stairs, getting up and down stairs is a challenge at the moment."
The Cultist said indicating the crutches she supported herself on.
"If you follow me into Dr Hadermann's lab. The most important thing right now is Miss Adlebloom's comfort, the Primus is a brilliant man but he can be...to clinical that is where I come in...whatever Freddy need to make this go easier I am here to make sure happens."
She said and Freddy smiled a little.
"Thank you Deaconess."
He nodded, "Our own Deacon Primus has already ensured the safety of Freddy's mind, but all the same... Ah, if I am to hold her hand, should I scrub up first, Doctor?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:30 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin grinned, "The small problems first, so we can tackle the big ones at our leisure."

"Indeed we are just going to have to deal with whatever life throws our way."
Freddy replied as she slowly let go of you.

He nodded, "Our own Deacon Primus has already ensured the safety of Freddy's mind, but all the same... Ah, if I am to hold her hand, should I scrub up first, Doctor?"

""I see very good then but Freddy will still need a body, and the more comfortable she is the easier time our healers will have of it, and yes you will have to scrub up first but I assume you would like to meet the team that will be performing this operation and go over some details first, scrubbing up is something you do right before going into the operating room."
The Cultist said as Alicia opened the door and led the way into Dr Hadermann's apartment.
"On the phone you expressed a wish not to see the lights in the operation room be turned on before you where put under Freddy is this so?"
The psychiatrist asked and the Virtual Adept nodded.
"Would it make you more comfortable if I sent you to sleep before we even enter the operating room? We can fully put you under once you are carried in, but that way you don't have to see the room at all, you can sit in a comfortable chair falling asleep and wake up in a bed?"
Dr Boudavich offered and Freddy looked a bit relieved.
"Yes...that would make things allot easier...thank you Deaconess..."
She muttered and Ange smiled.
"Then I suggest we go into the living room, I can bring Dr Hadermann and the others out there to explain things and answer any questions, then I can help you sleep, once you are a sleep you can be carried into the operating room and Mr Wainwright and the rest of us can scrub up?"
She suggested and Freddy nodded she looked at you and squeezed your hand.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:13 pm

[Seattle U- dorm, games/study room]

"Well we have more than enough of those here." The woman said with a bit of a chuckle then she replied. "I am of the Verbena Tradition."

He smiled slightly at her reaction and then gave her a nod.

"I...well I can at least stay out of your way." She said with a sigh. "And then look for a new place to live as this will no longer be safe and my Chantry is to far from school really, the commute would be a pain."

He gave her a sympathetic look. "If you know a way that we can solve this away from here, but also quickly then that would be preferable. But we are not at a luxury for time, either."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:57 pm

He smiled slightly at her reaction and then gave her a nod.

The young Verbena smiled a little back.

He gave her a sympathetic look. "If you know a way that we can solve this away from here, but also quickly then that would be preferable. But we are not at a luxury for time, either."

"It is very hard for me to even begin to make suggestions when I don't know what this whole thing is about you know, you show up in force to take down one Void Engineer, that is odd as fuck if you permit me to say so, however I accept that it is important and that we are all part of this war and must do our part, and that it probably is more important than me getting a shitty commute from my home Chantry to school every morning when I have to leave here."
The young witch said with a sigh.
"But yeah this whole thing suck but I am not going to get in your way, we are on the same side after all but please don't treat the kid to badly, he is only a student, one or two years younger than me and he is a Void Engineer and they generally don't want to hunt us all down and murder us so there is that, that deserve some consideration right?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:51 pm

"It is very hard for me to even begin to make suggestions when I don't know what this whole thing is about you know, you show up in force to take down one Void Engineer, that is odd as fuck if you permit me to say so, however I accept that it is important and that we are all part of this war and must do our part, and that it probably is more important than me getting a shitty commute from my home Chantry to school every morning when I have to leave here."

"Fair enough, do you need help?" he asked, regarding giving her a safe route out. Then he checked the app again to make sure their target was still in their room.

"But yeah this whole thing suck but I am not going to get in your way, we are on the same side after all but please don't treat the kid to badly, he is only a student, one or two years younger than me and he is a Void Engineer and they generally don't want to hunt us all down and murder us so there is that, that deserve some consideration right?"

"We will do our best," he said. It wasn't as if he wanted to shoot some college kid, nor did his pater, for that matter. He waited to see if Cita had anything else to say about it, then remembered the ward that was around the target's door. They were going to either have to get the guy to leave on his own volition, or break through it which meant he'd be warned if they didn't bust through it fast enough and may have some escape route.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:00 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:""I see very good then but Freddy will still need a body, and the more comfortable she is the easier time our healers will have of it, and yes you will have to scrub up first but I assume you would like to meet the team that will be performing this operation and go over some details first, scrubbing up is something you do right before going into the operating room."
The Cultist said as Alicia opened the door and led the way into Dr Hadermann's apartment.
"On the phone you expressed a wish not to see the lights in the operation room be turned on before you where put under Freddy is this so?"
The psychiatrist asked and the Virtual Adept nodded.
"Would it make you more comfortable if I sent you to sleep before we even enter the operating room? We can fully put you under once you are carried in, but that way you don't have to see the room at all, you can sit in a comfortable chair falling asleep and wake up in a bed?"
Dr Boudavich offered and Freddy looked a bit relieved.
"Yes...that would make things allot easier...thank you Deaconess..."
She muttered and Ange smiled.
"Then I suggest we go into the living room, I can bring Dr Hadermann and the others out there to explain things and answer any questions, then I can help you sleep, once you are a sleep you can be carried into the operating room and Mr Wainwright and the rest of us can scrub up?"
She suggested and Freddy nodded she looked at you and squeezed your hand.
Colin nodded, "Sounds like Dr. Boudavich has things well in hand, then, until things get started... Will you be alright with her while I do the meet-and-greet, Luv? I'll still be right there to hold your hand, before the operation starts."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:18 pm

"Fair enough, do you need help?" he asked, regarding giving her a safe route out. Then he checked the app again to make sure their target was still in their room.

A dot indicating the presence of a mage could be seen in the young Technocrat's room so he was probably still there.
"I will be fine I don't have that much stuff here so I can pack my bag, let the one responsible for the dorm know I am leaving and hop on a bus, but thanks for offering."
The young Verbena said with a sigh.
"The Top Hats and Mirror Shades are not going to act before they notice their guy is missing after all.

"We will do our best," he said. It wasn't as if he wanted to shoot some college kid, nor did his pater, for that matter. He waited to see if Cita had anything else to say about it, then remembered the ward that was around the target's door. They were going to either have to get the guy to leave on his own volition, or break through it which meant he'd be warned if they didn't bust through it fast enough and may have some escape route.

"Ok kid, you go pack and get out of here, go back to your Mentor and tell her what have happened she deserve to know."
Cita said then she fished a business card out of her pocket.
"Here if you run into any trouble along the way give me a call."
The girl accepted the card and put it away.
"Thanks Master Telar."
She said then she looked at the rest of you and sigh.
"Good luck I guess."
She muttered before she left the game room.
"Come along please Ametrine we are leaving."
She told her spirit friend.

Cita looked at the rest of you.
"Ok now we move towards our target, I will see what I can do about his ward though he might notice it being broken, at least with it out of the way we don't have to worry about any nasty surprises."
The spirit healer said before she started heading for the stairs, seemingly knowing where to go.

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "Sounds like Dr. Boudavich has things well in hand, then, until things get started... Will you be alright with her while I do the meet-and-greet, Luv? I'll still be right there to hold your hand, before the operation starts."

"I...don't want to be made to sleep before you are back Colin."
Freddy said nervously.
"And I do have some questions as well."
Ange looked at the yougn Virtual Adept then she gave a warm smile.
"Mr Wainwright is just meeting with the team I will do nothing before you give your okey Miss Adlebloom, and I will try to answer your questions, and if there are still things you are wondering about we can get Dr Hadermann in here."
She informed the younger mage and Freddy nodded.
"O...okey it is okey then...I will see you later Colin but be sure to be back before I am sleeping okey..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:14 pm

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"I...don't want to be made to sleep before you are back Colin."
Freddy said nervously.
"And I do have some questions as well."
Ange looked at the yougn Virtual Adept then she gave a warm smile.
"Mr Wainwright is just meeting with the team I will do nothing before you give your okey Miss Adlebloom, and I will try to answer your questions, and if there are still things you are wondering about we can get Dr Hadermann in here."
She informed the younger mage and Freddy nodded.
"O...okey it is okey then...I will see you later Colin but be sure to be back before I am sleeping okey..."
Colin smiled to Freddy, "Not to worry; I trust Dr. Boudavich won't sedate you before I'm back. I'll be right over in the next room or so, speaking with the team - if there's anything urgent, call me, alright?"
He gave her a quick kiss, and reluctantly let go her hand, "I'll be back before you know it, Luv."

Then he stepped out of the room, closed the door, let out a quiet, worried sigh, then straightened up again and strode to Hadermann's lab.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:03 am

[Basement]

Anja wrote:You found the spot you where looking for inside of the largest of the ritual rooms, it was well suited for group workings but most seamed to avoid it and even if it had been cleansed many time there was this uneasy feeling inside it's stone walls and the echos of old screams that could almost be heard. The room was empty so you could work in peace.

Serge shivered as he felt the echos in the room. He had been confused by this feeling in the past but now fully understood what it meant. With the chair from the common room still in his hands, Serge located the point in the room that was directly below his previous drawing. If it was on a ceiling he would use the chair to get access to the the ceiling and if it was close to a wall he would simply just draw on the wall.

He used a pencil again and began to draw. His last drawing was that of Loki, the green clad villain of the MCU movies. The god of tricksters himself, Serge always knew that he would be a part of the chain. More so than the rest, as Loki's mythological stories embedded him further into the conscience of reality than most. Many tradition called upon the being in these stories to fuel their powers from Hermetic to even the Cultists themselves. Now Serge was doing it, using the very embodiment of tricks and illusions as the base of the spell and link and hold up all the rest.

(OOC: I don't want this post to be too lengthy so I'll write out the final explanations and perform the Arete Roll after Serge is done with the final drawing.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:04 am

[Westchapel]

Colin smiled to Freddy, "Not to worry; I trust Dr. Boudavich won't sedate you before I'm back. I'll be right over in the next room or so, speaking with the team - if there's anything urgent, call me, alright?"
He gave her a quick kiss, and reluctantly let go her hand, "I'll be back before you know it, Luv."

Freddy nodded she looked worried though, she returned the kiss. Ange gave a reassuring smile.
"Not to worry Miss Adlebloom, I will do nothing unless you give me leave to do so, you are in control here."
She said as she led Freddy to a chair.
"And we will wait until Mr Wainwright returns."

Then he stepped out of the room, closed the door, let out a quiet, worried sigh, then straightened up again and strode to Hadermann's lab.

You got into Dr Hadermann's lab it had been sectioned into two by a curtain to create a operating room in the back. There where several people in there. Dr Hadermann himself and his young apprentice. A tall, healthy looking young woman dressed in a white dress, heavy boots and a leather jacket, two men you did not know. Dino was there talking with two women you also did not know. Dr Hadermann came over to you when he saw you.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, there you are...have you brought Miss Adlebloom?"

[Basement]

Serge shivered as he felt the echos in the room. He had been confused by this feeling in the past but now fully understood what it meant. With the chair from the common room still in his hands, Serge located the point in the room that was directly below his previous drawing. If it was on a ceiling he would use the chair to get access to the the ceiling and if it was close to a wall he would simply just draw on the wall.

He used a pencil again and began to draw. His last drawing was that of Loki, the green clad villain of the MCU movies. The god of tricksters himself, Serge always knew that he would be a part of the chain. More so than the rest, as Loki's mythological stories embedded him further into the conscience of reality than most. Many tradition called upon the being in these stories to fuel their powers from Hermetic to even the Cultists themselves. Now Serge was doing it, using the very embodiment of tricks and illusions as the base of the spell and link and hold up all the rest.

You could reach the drawing when you stood on a chair and you got your drawing done. It did not show up well here though as the walls was untreated, dark stone, but it was there.

(OOC: Ok. Due to all the descriptions of how Serge works you can remove two from the diff, and if you work in the basement you can remove another two due to the Node so minus four on the diff.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:12 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:You got into Dr Hadermann's lab it had been sectioned into two by a curtain to create a operating room in the back. There where several people in there. Dr Hadermann himself and his young apprentice. A tall, healthy looking young woman dressed in a white dress, heavy boots and a leather jacket, two men you did not know. Dino was there talking with two women you also did not know. Dr Hadermann came over to you when he saw you.
"Ah Mr Wainwright, there you are...have you brought Miss Adlebloom?"
Colin nodded, "She's in your apartment, waiting - she's under a fair bit of stress, which is hardly unexpected, considering the circumstances. Dr. Boudavich is with her; she'll be sedating her once I return to her side, then I'll scrub up and join you in surgery, if that is at all acceptable - mainly to hold her hand, but if needs be, I can lend one, too. But it was suggested I be introduced to the team first; I already know Dr. Acevedo, but I hear tell you've really pulled out all the stops for this one? I heard you'd secured the help of Heasha Morninglade Bani Verbena?"
He paused and held up the envelope, "Ah, and here's that assessment you wanted... I should warn you, it's not a hearty endorsement."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:35 am

[Westchapel]

Colin nodded, "She's in your apartment, waiting - she's under a fair bit of stress, which is hardly unexpected, considering the circumstances. Dr. Boudavich is with her; she'll be sedating her once I return to her side,

"That is understandable if I was about to have my head cut open I would be nervous as well."
Dr Hadermann said with is flat tone of voice.
"Dr Boudavich though is good at keeping people calm, she is very good at what she do."

then I'll scrub up and join you in surgery, if that is at all acceptable - mainly to hold her hand, but if needs be, I can lend one, too.

"Unless you are a skilled surgeon I doubt you will be able to help much but if you wish to hold Miss Adlebloom's hand then that is acceptable."
The old Etherite replied.
She have requested to be completely sedated though, it would be easier if she was awake, but she did not wish to be, so I doubt she will know you are there."

But it was suggested I be introduced to the team first; I already know Dr. Acevedo, but I hear tell you've really pulled out all the stops for this one? I heard you'd secured the help of Heasha Morninglade Bani Verbena?"

"Ah yes off course...this is Dr Ylvan Tellviari."
Dr Hadermann said and he indicated a thin, black man in his 40's.
"We stole him from the Union, he used to be a cybernetics expert for Iteration X, he have operation on Master Dante an is an expert neurologist."
Dr Tellivar gave you a slight nod.
"And this is Dr Soran Patel of my own Tradition he is an expert surgeon."
He said and he indicated a slightly chubby man who looked like he might be from India, the man smiled and extended his hand to you.
"How do you do Mr Wainwright."
Dr Patel said politely.

"This is Elisabeth Miller Potts bani Cult of Ecstasy, she is a anesthetist nurse. And off course this is Archmaga Heasha Morninglade Bani Verbena and her apprentice Willow Blackforest."
Dr Hadermann said and he indicated the woman in the white dress, boots and leather jacket and a red haired young woman who stood next to her. Heasha looked at you for a while as if she recognized something in you but after a while she held out her hand in greeting.
"Good evening Mr Wainwright, it is nice to meet you. I owe Dr Hadermann a favor and don't worry usually I can heal anything."
She said not desiring to undersell her abilities.

Dino gave you a smile.
"Dr Hadermann asked me to stay and assist as I am pretty good at keeping hearts doing what they are meant to do. I am sure Freddy will be fine."

He paused and held up the envelope, "Ah, and here's that assessment you wanted... I should warn you, it's not a hearty endorsement."

"I told you to be honest, but I wish I could have advocated for Miss Bouchard getting a field promotion, I like her, she do not care that I am not good at talking with people."
Dr Hadermann said as he accepted the letter with a shrug.

(OOC: Sorry for the hasty reply I am going out and I overslept.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:51 am

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"That is understandable if I was about to have my head cut open I would be nervous as well."
Dr Hadermann said with is flat tone of voice.
"Dr Boudavich though is good at keeping people calm, she is very good at what she do."
Colin nodded, "She's the best - my family rather swears by her; I expect my Custos will come to see her, too..."

Anja wrote:"Unless you are a skilled surgeon I doubt you will be able to help much but if you wish to hold Miss Adlebloom's hand then that is acceptable."
The old Etherite replied.
She have requested to be completely sedated though, it would be easier if she was awake, but she did not wish to be, so I doubt she will know you are there."
He nodded, "Whether or not she is conscious enough to know I am there is irrelevant; it is a great source of comfort to her to know that I will be there - and I'll not betray that reassurance without extremely good reasons. I'm not a surgeon, but I can look at fine enough details to separate two individual cells with a fine enough scalpel point. The problem would be knowing the first things about which cells should be separated, obviously."

Anja wrote:"Ah yes off course...this is Dr Ylvan Tellviari."
Dr Hadermann said and he indicated a thin, black man in his 40's.
"We stole him from the Union, he used to be a cybernetics expert for Iteration X, he have operation on Master Dante an is an expert neurologist."
Dr Tellivar gave you a slight nod.
"And this is Dr Soran Patel of my own Tradition he is an expert surgeon."
He said and he indicated a slightly chubby man who looked like he might be from India, the man smiled and extended his hand to you.
"How do you do Mr Wainwright."
Dr Patel said politely.
He nodded and extended his hand for the appropriate shakes, "Dr. Tellviari, Dr. Patel, I see we've managed to secure some of the finest hands in the trade, then. And I do quite well, given the circumstances."

Anja wrote:"This is Elisabeth Miller Potts bani Cult of Ecstasy, she is a anesthetist nurse. And off course this is Archmaga Heasha Morninglade Bani Verbena and her apprentice Willow Blackforest."
Dr Hadermann said and he indicated the woman in the white dress, boots and leather jacket and a red haired young woman who stood next to her. Heasha looked at you for a while as if she recognized something in you but after a while she held out her hand in greeting.
"Good evening Mr Wainwright, it is nice to meet you. I owe Dr Hadermann a favor and don't worry usually I can heal anything."
She said not desiring to undersell her abilities.
He arched an eyebrow at Heasha as he greeted the ladies in turn, "Lady Morninglade... Perhaps we should have a quick word in private afterward? I've... seen that look before."

Anja wrote:Dino gave you a smile.
"Dr Hadermann asked me to stay and assist as I am pretty good at keeping hearts doing what they are meant to do. I am sure Freddy will be fine."
He smiled wryly, "A little rough for a while, but a grand recovery, as I remember the future... Did Anna say something more to you? Or rather, did she say anything you could share with me?"

Anja wrote:"I told you to be honest, but I wish I could have advocated for Miss Bouchard getting a field promotion, I like her, she do not care that I am not good at talking with people."
Dr Hadermann said as he accepted the letter with a shrug.
He nodded, "A large part of the problem is that she shows contempt for Mystics, and for seniority. Especially for the seniority of Mystics. I've... made some recommendations for remedial education."

((OOC: These things happen. Have fun.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next