Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 17 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:50 pm

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening)

Theodora grinned and nodded as Ty released her hands then she winced sharply as he cut the tape around her fingers with his pocket knife.
"I do not have any bets in myself but yeah watching a game and drinking, sounds like a perfect pair of activities for tonight."
She said before she thanked Ty.

You went to your apartment outside of it you saw Fran set was about to put down a red plastic basket full of towels outside of your door but when she saw you she handed it to you instead.
"Since you have just moved in I thought you might not have any tovels and such, and I have more than I need."
The Euthanathos said.
"Well I have to run they are moving the prisoners I think, in either case I have been asked to help out in the basement."
She added.
"I just wanted to drop these of first."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 17 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Anja's Post:

'Where are they moving them to? Not like this place has proper cells or anything.' Nicole replied, juggling her load to take both the basket and take-out. 'Yeah, didn't bring much with me, and slung a good chunk of this stuff; worked out it was cheaper to simply buy new than to rent another U-Haul. Thanks. Think most folk are gonna be heading towards that sports bar once they've finished up here.' trying to fish out her keys from a pocket while holding the basket.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:20 pm

[Steelhaven Hall, 8 PM]
"I have seen Members of my Clan who where once mages they always look haggard in a way, like if they have lost something very important, as for pain...becoming what I am, hurts, not the dying part that is not painful, in fact it is one of the best ways to go, but the waking up again is rough."
Isabella commented softly.
"Then I guess any birth is painful."
He smiled wryly, "Fortunately for Mage-kind, not all of us Awaken to magic from taking military rocketry to the face... but yes, I suppose you may be right."

"We all have our demons."
The young Tremere muttered.
He nodded, "Demons... or ghosts."

"Now that is truly terrifying, the spirit you spoke to could really have done that Sir?"
Isabella asked she sounded rather impressed and scared.
"I am not so sure I would want to meet that spirit Mr Wainwright."
He pondered, "I believe he could if pressed... but he seems more concerned with a stable timeline than with punishing people. Of course, forcing anyone who's screwed up the timeline like I had to sort it out themselves so he won't have to do it to them is somewhat punitive in and of itself."

"I understand that you could not call me to tell me sooner, it have been a busy few days...I am thankful that you told me eventually it would have been easier to just never tell anyone, but I would rather know what happened."
Isabella said and sigh.
He grimaced, "Yes, well, it all happened today, the assault on both Labyrinths, and the preparations and aftermath for both... And I suppose it would have been easier to never tell anyone... except for you. I never intended for you to be ignorant of my offense, just to make sure you had plausible deniability in case the worst should happen..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:36 pm

"To mea filius
No it is acceptable to meet with me when you are done. I am glad Mr W is not harmed, I take it the spirit have left then?
Be Well
JM"

'Y' he gave in reply.

(Colin) nodded and gave Adley a thumb up.

He nodded back, erased the unsent message and then pocketed the phone.

"That is quite understandable Mr Roth Hicks, please lead the way."
Master Tolle said in a practical tone of voice.

"This way sir, if you please." He walked towards Mrs Day's apartment and then knocked on the door. At least

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:08 pm

'Where are they moving them to? Not like this place has proper cells or anything.' Nicole replied, juggling her load to take both the basket and take-out.

"I have not really been given allot of information, but I will assume they are taking them to Horizon for trial."
Fran said and sigh.
"No we really do not have the room for that amount of prisoners here, we really only have room to contain someone who is in Quiet and such, it will be good to get the captured Nephandi out of here."

'Yeah, didn't bring much with me, and slung a good chunk of this stuff; worked out it was cheaper to simply buy new than to rent another U-Haul. Thanks.

"No problem like I said I have more towels than I use."
The Euthanathos commented.

Think most folk are gonna be heading towards that sports bar once they've finished up here.' trying to fish out her keys from a pocket while holding the basket.

"Sounds good, when I am done with my duties here I will come on down as well."
Fran said and grinned.
"Even if it is not my favorite bar."

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

He smiled wryly, "Fortunately for Mage-kind, not all of us Awaken to magic from taking military rocketry to the face... but yes, I suppose you may be right."

"That was how you became a mage? That must have been unplesant Mr Wainwright, but yes such changes, even without physical trauma tend to be...overwealming, for me vomiting up my internal organs definitively are not a fond memory, at least mages do not have to go through that."
Isabella said wryly.

He nodded, "Demons... or ghosts."

The vampiress did not reply to this and was just silent for a moment.

He pondered, "I believe he could if pressed... but he seems more concerned with a stable timeline than with punishing people. Of course, forcing anyone who's screwed up the timeline like I had to sort it out themselves so he won't have to do it to them is somewhat punitive in and of itself."

"So this spirit is a sort of guardian of the timeline then Mr Wainwright...that sound dangerous indeed, but I guess such a guardian are needed."
The young vampiress said.

He grimaced, "Yes, well, it all happened today, the assault on both Labyrinths, and the preparations and aftermath for both... And I suppose it would have been easier to never tell anyone... except for you. I never intended for you to be ignorant of my offense, just to make sure you had plausible deniability in case the worst should happen..."

"I understand Mr Wainwright, I do not like it but I understand and it was right to tell me."
Isabella said sadly.
"I just hate that my blood where brought around as some sort of weapon of terror for mages.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Y' he gave in reply.

You good a reply back.
"To mea filius.
Good, that is good, I will see you and Mr W later then.
Be Well
JM."

This way sir, if you please." He walked towards Mrs Day's apartment and then knocked on the door. At least

Master Tolle nodded and joined you. Miss Day opened the door to her apartment when you knocked on it.
"Mr Roth Hicks...Master...Tolle was it? Please come in."
She said and bowed to the Quesitor before stepping to the site to let the pair of you into her apartment.
"I have put on some more coffee."
Henrietta said.
"I thought we could need one."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Anja's Post:

'Odd... that this place doesn't have a single cell. Even if it is a glorified closet which the Draino and buckets have to be removed from it first.' Nicole commented, more thinking aloud than asking a direct question.

Anja's Post:

'Impossible. Can't have too many towels.' she quipped with a little smile.

Anja's Post:

'On the plus side; it's one close enough to here if it becomes... all to much to walk.' giving a grin. 'Plus; do you want everyone here to know the place if you need a bit of "alone time"?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:59 pm

"That was how you became a mage? That must have been unplesant Mr Wainwright, but yes such changes, even without physical trauma tend to be...overwealming, for me vomiting up my internal organs definitively are not a fond memory, at least mages do not have to go through that."
Isabella said wryly.
Colin smiled wryly, "Yes, well, I was fortunate enough to be rendered unconscious for most of the time after that moment... I did have some mental issues for quite a while afterwards, and did need a bit of help coping."

"So this spirit is a sort of guardian of the timeline then Mr Wainwright...that sound dangerous indeed, but I guess such a guardian are needed."
The young vampiress said.
He nodded, "He prevents paradoxes. I'm sure that without him, there'd be many grandfathers killed in their infancy by their grandsons, to put it like that..."

"I understand Mr Wainwright, I do not like it but I understand and it was right to tell me."
Isabella said sadly.
"I just hate that my blood where brought around as some sort of weapon of terror for mages.
He frowned, "Oh, no, never as a weapon of terror... A terrible weapon, certainly, but not for terror. That would imply there was an intent to use it as a threat to accomplish some nefarious goal, not as an actual precision weapon... God, no, I could never do that..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:52 pm

'Odd... that this place doesn't have a single cell. Even if it is a glorified closet which the Draino and buckets have to be removed from it first.' Nicole commented, more thinking aloud than asking a direct question.

"We do have a cell, one cell that we use for those we end up in Quiet and can't control themselves properly, but beyond that we have nothing and have had to use the wash room and storage rooms and such."
Fran said and frowned.

'Impossible. Can't have too many towels.' she quipped with a little smile.

"You can when you have a collection of old aunts who send me new tovels every single birthday and Christmas."
The Euthanathos said sounding amused.

'On the plus side; it's one close enough to here if it becomes... all to much to walk.' giving a grin. 'Plus; do you want everyone here to know the place if you need a bit of "alone time"?'

"You do have a point well two points actually."
Fran said and grinned.
"I will see you there later then, sports bar or not they got booze and I could really go for booze right now."
She muttered.
"Let me know if there is anything else you need Nicole."
Fran said before she gave you a wave with her hand and headed down the hall towards the stairs.

Colin smiled wryly, "Yes, well, I was fortunate enough to be rendered unconscious for most of the time after that moment... I did have some mental issues for quite a while afterwards, and did need a bit of help coping."

"I have some experience with needing help coping."
Isabella said bitterly.
"Are you alright now Mr Wainwright?"

He nodded, "He prevents paradoxes. I'm sure that without him, there'd be many grandfathers killed in their infancy by their grandsons, to put it like that..."

"I guess he is needed this spirit then, he sounds like what he do is important to keep reality, you know real."
The vampiress commented.
"Also if you forgive me for saying so Sir, but mages never leave life dull now do you guys."

He frowned, "Oh, no, never as a weapon of terror... A terrible weapon, certainly, but not for terror. That would imply there was an intent to use it as a threat to accomplish some nefarious goal, not as an actual precision weapon... God, no, I could never do that..."

Isabella was quiet for a while then she sigh.
"I...shoud not have made that assumption Sir, I am just upset, I am sorry."
The vampiress apologized.
"Like I said Sir it will take some time to get over this."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:14 pm

"I have some experience with needing help coping."
Isabella said bitterly.
"Are you alright now Mr Wainwright?"
He smiled wryly, "Some might dispute it, but yes, I'm... quite well now. I still have ghosts haunting me, but I am no longer in a state where I might be disabled by a triggered memory."

"I guess he is needed this spirit then, he sounds like what he do is important to keep reality, you know real."
The vampiress commented.
"Also if you forgive me for saying so Sir, but mages never leave life dull now do you guys."
He grinned wryly, "Try as we might, we do seem to have some difficulty with that, yes... In our defense, the lack of boredom is often thrust upon us by outside forces, to which we have to respond by doing naughty things to Reality. It's sort of our unfortunate lot in life..."

Isabella was quiet for a while then she sigh.
"I...shoud not have made that assumption Sir, I am just upset, I am sorry."
The vampiress apologized.
"Like I said Sir it will take some time to get over this."
He nodded, "I quite understand... an unfortunate number of Mages might think of it as a weapon of terror, as well, if they'd never actually looked into what it does. It's sort of like, say, venomous snakes. Safe enough to keep and handle if you take the necessary precautions and are careful. Some find them scarier than others, but so long as you know what you are doing, you'll be fine."
He grimaced, "And then you have those crazy snake-handling religious cults. Not sure what those would parallel, come to think of it..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Anja's Post:

'Could be worse - at least they're usable and don't offend. Unlike say old-lady bloomers, cards for stores you never shop in, gifts for the person they'd like you to be or the plain ol' passive-aggressive shit.'

Anja's Post:

'Will do.' ending with a smile and nod.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Amadeus smiled a litte at that.
"She still have that playdough, pots upon pots of it, they help her create things that can then be taken apart and put back in the pots, give a way for her soul to express it's need to return things to nothingness."
The old Verbena explained.
"Thank you for your help Mr Yager, hopefully she will sleep for some time now and get the rest she needs.

"No problem. I'm sure she'll get all the rest that she'll need." Serge said with a smile. "Do you need help with anything else in here?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 pm

'Could be worse - at least they're usable and don't offend. Unlike say old-lady bloomers, cards for stores you never shop in, gifts for the person they'd like you to be or the plain ol' passive-aggressive shit.'

"Yeah I hear you there, my aunts mean well but I have not really spent much time with them since I was a kid so they do not really know me or what I like and it is nice they think of me, I do however end up with allot of fluffy tovels."
Fran said and grinned.

'Will do.' ending with a smile and nod.

Fran gave another smile then she headed down the stairs.

[Serge] (Steehaven at 8 in the evening.)

"No problem. I'm sure she'll get all the rest that she'll need." Serge said with a smile. "Do you need help with anything else in here?"

"No there is nothing else I need, sorry for disturbing your evening Mr Yager, and thank you for asking."
Amadeus said politely.
"I will just stay here and watch over Bee unti she wakes up or there is need of me."

He smiled wryly, "Some might dispute it, but yes, I'm... quite well now. I still have ghosts haunting me, but I am no longer in a state where I might be disabled by a triggered memory."

"That must be quite nice, how did you manage that Mr Wainwright...and yes I know about ghosts, faces that come unbidden when I try to seep."
Isabella said and sigh.

He grinned wryly, "Try as we might, we do seem to have some difficulty with that, yes... In our defense, the lack of boredom is often thrust upon us by outside forces, to which we have to respond by doing naughty things to Reality. It's sort of our unfortunate lot in life..."

"My Sire always said never piss off a mage, they are human and fragile, but give them some time to prepar and they can turn up into down and turn your tush into a bunch of radishes."
The young vampiress muttered.

He nodded, "I quite understand... an unfortunate number of Mages might think of it as a weapon of terror, as well, if they'd never actually looked into what it does. It's sort of like, say, venomous snakes. Safe enough to keep and handle if you take the necessary precautions and are careful. Some find them scarier than others, but so long as you know what you are doing, you'll be fine."
He grimaced, "And then you have those crazy snake-handling religious cults. Not sure what those would parallel, come to think of it..."

"I am not sure what I think about being compared to snakes Mr Wainwright, we have a Clan who are assosiated with them, and they are not well loved to put it that way."
Isabella commented darkly.
"And they are not someone you would want to run into either."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Anja's Post:

'Now that's something which sounds like there's more to say. But when clutching a drink.' Nicole replied. 'See ya in a bit.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:33 pm

"No there is nothing else I need, sorry for disturbing your evening Mr Yager, and thank you for asking."
Amadeus said politely.
"I will just stay here and watch over Bee unti she wakes up or there is need of me."

"No worries. I wasn't doing much anyways. Happy to help. Say hi to Bee for me when she wakes up." Serge said as he gave his farewell. He gave the node one last look before turning around and making his way out of the Node room.

He returned back to Rosa's room, keeping his ears open for violin music that he expected to hear as he made his way back.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:35 pm

"That must be quite nice, how did you manage that Mr Wainwright...and yes I know about ghosts, faces that come unbidden when I try to seep."
Isabella said and sigh.
Colin smiled thinly, "As I said, I got help... a very capable Mage who sealed off part of the traumatic memories. It's... probably not something that everyone could get done, but it was available and effective for me."

"My Sire always said never piss off a mage, they are human and fragile, but give them some time to prepar and they can turn up into down and turn your tush into a bunch of radishes."
The young vampiress muttered.
He grinned wryly, "Your Sire was right about that... Well, not all of us can turn someone's body parts into vegetables, but we can usually find some way to make life miserable for someone who's caused us trouble. This can be subtle, like just tearing someone's luck to shreds, or decidedly unsubtle, like making someone a lightning magnet..."

"I am not sure what I think about being compared to snakes Mr Wainwright, we have a Clan who are assosiated with them, and they are not well loved to put it that way."
Isabella commented darkly.
"And they are not someone you would want to run into either."
He nodded, "Ah, I meant no offense. Perhaps you would prefer a comparison to radioactive materials better?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:59 pm

'Now that's something which sounds like there's more to say. But when clutching a drink.' Nicole replied. 'See ya in a bit.'

"Yeah definitively a conversation to have when clutching a drink."
Fran said and frowned.
"Yeah see you."
She said before you left.

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening)

Colin smiled thinly, "As I said, I got help... a very capable Mage who sealed off part of the traumatic memories. It's... probably not something that everyone could get done, but it was available and effective for me."

"I am glad you got help Mr Wainwright, I think many might have benefitted from such treatment, dealing with traumatic memories is not always...easy."
The vampiress commented.

He grinned wryly, "Your Sire was right about that... Well, not all of us can turn someone's body parts into vegetables, but we can usually find some way to make life miserable for someone who's caused us trouble. This can be subtle, like just tearing someone's luck to shreds, or decidedly unsubtle, like making someone a lightning magnet..."

"My Sire said that your magick is freer, less contricted by rules but we can do things and not suffer the effects of disbelief and reality itself defending itself."
Isabella said.
"Your powers are quite interesting."

He nodded, "Ah, I meant no offense. Perhaps you would prefer a comparison to radioactive materials better?"

"I would prefer not to be compared to anything of the kind, but yes you have made your point Mr Wainwright."
The vampiress said and sigh.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"No worries. I wasn't doing much anyways. Happy to help. Say hi to Bee for me when she wakes up." Serge said as he gave his farewell. He gave the node one last look before turning around and making his way out of the Node room.

"Well I am still grateful Mr Yager."
The old Verbena said and he smiled.
"I will do so, I am sure she will be happy to hear you asked about her Mr Yager."
He said. The Node still filled you with a powerful, magickal feeling as you looked around it before leaving.

He returned back to Rosa's room, keeping his ears open for violin music that he expected to hear as he made his way back.

You heard violin music outside of Rosa's room as you returned, she was playing for Yu Die and Anna the girls sitting quietly listening to the classical music she played. Rosa finished the melody and then stopped playing looking at you.
"Did all go well Cousin?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a nod to this, then did her best on entering the apartment without dropping anything.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:19 pm

"I am glad you got help Mr Wainwright, I think many might have benefitted from such treatment, dealing with traumatic memories is not always...easy."
The vampiress commented.
Colin smiled sadly, "No, it seldom is easy... Fortunately, modern psychiatry can be very helpful for most, if only sought out... Unfortunately, most supernatural beings can't simply get an appointment with the local psychiatrist... We have a good one in Boston, but I'm afraid her sort is rather rare..."

"My Sire said that your magick is freer, less contricted by rules but we can do things and not suffer the effects of disbelief and reality itself defending itself."
Isabella said.
"Your powers are quite interesting."
He chuckled softly, "Less constricted by rules? Perhaps not precisely so - it's more that we can break the rules at will, and then we pay the price for doing so. Depending on how badly we break the rules, that price can be pretty damned steep... We have more options, but at a cost."

"I would prefer not to be compared to anything of the kind, but yes you have made your point Mr Wainwright."
The vampiress said and sigh.
He nodded, "Right you are... Well... I have to speak with my lawyer and a few other people now... Good night, Miss Jarden."

After hanging up, he sighed, gave Jareth a few quick scritches on the head, and headed downstairs to see Udella.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:50 am

Master Tolle nodded and joined you. Miss Day opened the door to her apartment when you knocked on it.
"Mr Roth Hicks...Master...Tolle was it? Please come in."
She said and bowed to the Quesitor before stepping to the site to let the pair of you into her apartment.
"I have put on some more coffee."
Henrietta said.
"I thought we could need one."

He nodded to her and walked inside, waiting until the door is closed to make introductions. "Yes, this is my sodalis, the honored Quesitor Master Tolle. Master Tolle, this is Ms. Day. Coffee would be fantastic, please. Pardon the wait, we had an...unexpected visitor but all seems well now."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:55 am

You heard violin music outside of Rosa's room as you returned, she was playing for Yu Die and Anna the girls sitting quietly listening to the classical music she played. Rosa finished the melody and then stopped playing looking at you.
"Did all go well Cousin?"

"Yeah it was all good. They wanted someone to check Bee's mental state and make sure she was all right. She was by the way. I should probably tell Mr. Roth Hicks about that." Serge said as he pulled out his phone.

He typed a quick message to the Flambeau: "Hey. Just wanted to let you know that B's all right. She's resting peacefully and dreaming about making landscapes with playdough."

He sent the message and then looked looked back at the girls. "So how's the concert going?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:43 am

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

You somehow made it into your apartment without dropping anything, you notice that someone had slipped a note under your door, when you get everything you where carrying set down so you could pick it up and read it you see that it says.
"Miss Bouchard someone have shipped you a box, and by shipped I mean teleported, I recieved it so I have it in my room. The one who sent it said you would e expecting it. You can pick it up when you have the chance.-Jon Sherman."

"Yeah it was all good. They wanted someone to check Bee's mental state and make sure she was all right. She was by the way. I should probably tell Mr. Roth Hicks about that." Serge said as he pulled out his phone.

He typed a quick message to the Flambeau: "Hey. Just wanted to let you know that B's all right. She's resting peacefully and dreaming about making landscapes with playdough."

"That is good to hear, I feel so sorry for Miss Alexander."
Rosa said and frowned.
"I am glad that she is getting better."

Adley your phone make the new message sound soon after you have entered Miss Day's apartment.

He sent the message and then looked looked back at the girls. "So how's the concert going?"

"Very well, Miss Olsen is really good Sir."
Yu Die said and smiled and Anna nodded.
"Yeah it is very nice Sir."
The young Orphan commented and Rosa smiled a little.
"Well thank you girls, you are to kind, so do you guys want to hear more or do something else?"
Your Cousin asked you and the girls.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

He nodded to her and walked inside, waiting until the door is closed to make introductions. "Yes, this is my sodalis, the honored Quesitor Master Tolle. Master Tolle, this is Ms. Day. Coffee would be fantastic, please. Pardon the wait, we had an...unexpected visitor but all seems well now."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Master Tolle, let me introduce Cecilia Sinclair, the one this is all about."
Henrietta said and she indicated Cecilia who sat on the sofa, the young woman stood and gave Master Tolle a curtsy. The old Quesitor nodded.
"A pleasure Miss Day, Miss Sinclair."
He said as Henrietta indicated a chair for him.
"I will go and get the coffee then, please make yourselves welcome and no problem Mr Roth Hicks things comes up at times."
The hedge wizards said as she went to the kitchen. Cecilia gave Master Tolle a nervous look and waited for him to sit before she sat down herself then she gave you a slight smile.
"I have written the document you requested Mr Roth Hicks it is on the table."
Henrietta said from the kitchen and you saw a document written on very nice, thick paper laying on the table.

Colin smiled sadly, "No, it seldom is easy... Fortunately, modern psychiatry can be very helpful for most, if only sought out... Unfortunately, most supernatural beings can't simply get an appointment with the local psychiatrist... We have a good one in Boston, but I'm afraid her sort is rather rare..."

"Indeed that is a big problem, I could get a apointment with a psycaitrist but I could not talk about my real experiences with a mortal doctor, there are far to few who tend to the mental health of members of supernatural societies."
Isabella agreed and frowned.

He chuckled softly, "Less constricted by rules? Perhaps not precisely so - it's more that we can break the rules at will, and then we pay the price for doing so. Depending on how badly we break the rules, that price can be pretty damned steep... We have more options, but at a cost."

"I see that can be a problem, but it can also give some opertunities, it would have been interesting to learn more about that kind of magick, then again I have my own to study. Which reminds me that for the blood moon and exclipse today I plan and go out into the garden and do a ritual just for the joy of it, there have been a long time since I practiced just for the joy of it."
The vampiress said.

He nodded, "Right you are... Well... I have to speak with my lawyer and a few other people now... Good night, Miss Jarden."

"Do not let me keep you. Good night Mr Wainwright."
Isabella said in farewell.

After hanging up, he sighed, gave Jareth a few quick scritches on the head, and headed downstairs to see Udella.

Jareth seamed happy and gave you a content hoot and opened his beak so he looked like he was smiling. You went down to the common room, Udella and Andrew where the only one there and the old Quesitor where amusing herself by teaching the young man a spell.
"You have to focus on your intention, I would intone the words but you wold write them, but it is important you keep the Quintessence flowing through your words and intention and you bring the blade into being."
She said and Andrew nodded he noted what she was saying in one of his notebooks as he paid close attention.
"So I create the blade from Quintessence first Master Adimari and then put it into a physical blade?"
He asked and Udella nodded.
"Yes child that would be so, you create the bade and a physica knife just become a home to house it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:12 am

"That is good to hear, I feel so sorry for Miss Alexander."
Rosa said and frowned.
"I am glad that she is getting better."

"She'll recover quickly and will soon be sculpting sculptures and painting paintings in real life." Serge assured.

"Very well, Miss Olsen is really good Sir."
Yu Die said and smiled and Anna nodded.
"Yeah it is very nice Sir."
The young Orphan commented and Rosa smiled a little.
"Well thank you girls, you are to kind, so do you guys want to hear more or do something else?"
Your Cousin asked you and the girls.

"I still need to hear a little." Serge said with a smile taking a seat. "How about an encore. Encore! Encore! We all want to here more from the glorious Rosa Olsen, master Violinist!"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:07 am

"She'll recover quickly and will soon be sculpting sculptures and painting paintings in real life." Serge assured.

"That is good to hear Serge, I do not know Miss Alexander really well but she have aways been nice to me, I hope she will recover soon."
Rosa said and smiled.

"I still need to hear a little." Serge said with a smile taking a seat. "How about an encore. Encore! Encore! We all want to here more from the glorious Rosa Olsen, master Violinist!"

"Master violinist, well not yet but perhaps one day."
Rosa said as she picked up her violin again and started palaying. Yu Die and Anna smiled and setteled down to listen to her playing. Rosa was really good and her beautiful music filled her room.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:10 am

"Indeed that is a big problem, I could get a apointment with a psycaitrist but I could not talk about my real experiences with a mortal doctor, there are far to few who tend to the mental health of members of supernatural societies."
Isabella agreed and frowned.
Colin nodded, "Indeed... I would recommend against turning a psychiatrist into a vampire, obviously, though it might be worth looking into creating some sort of network of mental health professionals aware of the larger world, on par with the No-Tell Clinic in Chicago..."

"I see that can be a problem, but it can also give some opertunities, it would have been interesting to learn more about that kind of magick, then again I have my own to study. Which reminds me that for the blood moon and exclipse today I plan and go out into the garden and do a ritual just for the joy of it, there have been a long time since I practiced just for the joy of it."
The vampiress said.
He smiled thinly, "The Traditions have something called Linear Magic - not entirely dissimilar to what you do, I believe, and plausibly something you could learn, as well. No Paradox involved, but less flexible."

Jareth seamed happy and gave you a content hoot and opened his beak so he looked like he was smiling. You went down to the common room, Udella and Andrew where the only one there and the old Quesitor where amusing herself by teaching the young man a spell.
"You have to focus on your intention, I would intone the words but you wold write them, but it is important you keep the Quintessence flowing through your words and intention and you bring the blade into being."
She said and Andrew nodded he noted what she was saying in one of his notebooks as he paid close attention.
"So I create the blade from Quintessence first Master Adimari and then put it into a physical blade?"
He asked and Udella nodded.
"Yes child that would be so, you create the bade and a physica knife just become a home to house it."
He leaned slightly in the doorway, smiling at the sight, before stepping over to the two, "I should look into that technique, myself. Might make for a more lasting weapon than throwing out a shard of blazing Quintessence drawn from an incoming spell... Master Adimari, I'm sorry if I interrupt, but I am finished with my phone call... Do you require a moment to finish teaching Andrew here that little piece of battle magic?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:28 am

Colin nodded, "Indeed... I would recommend against turning a psychiatrist into a vampire, obviously, though it might be worth looking into creating some sort of network of mental health professionals aware of the larger world, on par with the No-Tell Clinic in Chicago..."

"I know of one, a Malkavian...ehm that is one of our groups, but beyond him I do not know of any though there may be more of that profession in that particular Clan, but turning someone into a vampire to gain such skill, no, I would not recomend that I...do not hate what I am but I would hesitate to turn another."
Isabella said softly.
"Then again I am young, most do not take childers before they themselves are Elders I might feel differently then."

He smiled thinly, "The Traditions have something called Linear Magic - not entirely dissimilar to what you do, I believe, and plausibly something you could learn, as well. No Paradox involved, but less flexible."

"I am told that is what we do, that our powers and particularly the blood magic of my Clan are hedge magic, and the only difference is that our hedge magic is fueled by our blood instead o the refined mana human hedge wizards use."
The vampiress said.
"That seams to make sense to me."

He leaned slightly in the doorway, smiling at the sight, before stepping over to the two, "I should look into that technique, myself. Might make for a more lasting weapon than throwing out a shard of blazing Quintessence drawn from an incoming spell...

"I would be happy to teach you as well Mr Wainwright."
Udella said and she smiled a little.
"It is a simple rote really and it do make a dagger far more...potent, or any any weapon for that matter, a club, a sword, a bullet, or a non weapon can be made more long lasting and functioning better."

Master Adimari, I'm sorry if I interrupt, but I am finished with my phone call... Do you require a moment to finish teaching Andrew here that little piece of battle magic?"

"No I do think we are at the stange where he can start practicing."
Udella smiled then she said to Andrew.
"Go and see if you can pull the spell of child, and then come and show me and we will see if you have gotten it right."
The old Quesitor said and Andrew stood.
"Thank you for the instruction Master Adimari...what do you want in return for your instruction?"
He asked and Udella smiled.
"Tell you what child, what if you go and brew me and Mr Wainwright a cup of tea before you sit down to practice and we will call it even."
Andrew smiled.
"Thank you Master...you are very kind...ehm what tea would you like? And you Mr Wainwright?"
He asked.
"Green tea please with a bit of lemon."
Udella said and when you had also said what sort of tea you wanted and how you liked to take it Andrew hurried to the kitchen. Udella smiled a little.
"Ah forgive the delay Mr Wainwright, I do so enjoy teaching the young...now you where saying about my client, we can not sent him to Dr Mossley on Horizon?"
The Quesitor said as she indicated a chair beside her.
"Pease have a seat and we willdiscuss the matter."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next