Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 28 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:03 pm

"Well then it would be a magickal exercise for you far more than a game for us. I get the point of trying to do the best one can with magick, stretching one's limits that is how one learn. I have little interest in having my mind messed with though I do not like loosing control."
Anna said and Yu Die nodded the young Akashic looking rather nervous over the topic.

"Yeah sorry. That was a bit off topic." Serge said cursing his loose tongue and wondering how he'd manage to mess that up.

"Do you guys have any ideas for games? What sorts of acrivities can you think of?" Serge asked curiously.

"Well the one who never takes part in the political game will be blown around by their winds with no control Sir."
Anna said then she nodded.
"True knowledge is power."

"Well I'll just go where the winds take me." Serge said uncaringly.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 28 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:24 pm

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening.)

(Jeffry's Office.)

Colin grimaced, "And you don't get much larger organizations these days than the Traditions and the Technocracy... Not sure how organized the Nephandi are, as such, since they were taken over by the oblivion-happy crowd..."

"Well there are many organisations that are larger than the Traditions and the Technocrazy in therms of numbers if we look at the sleeper world, but yes the point is fair as for the Nephandi I do not think anyone really know how big they are or how organized."
Jeffry said and frowned.

(Common room.)

He nodded, "I hear tell they are exceedingly rare; a conscious one even more so - though various Umbra explorers have apparently come across them, and I hear tell some Union... serfs have Awakened to some extent after being 'accidentally' exposed to drifting clusters. I suspect that given time, clusters will meld together to birth entirely new Avatars, though - indistinguishable from one that originated as a gestalt."

"That is really interesting and hard to wrap my head around really but I guess we where lucky this time that you are a bit odd Colin."
Richard said and smiled.

He frowned, then glowered, "Oh, don't get me started on bloody homeopathy. The notion that water that's barely been in the presence of the medicine cabinet can possess medical qualities, the less of the agent there is the more potent it becomes, is complete and utter bunk, magic or not... I will acknowledge that acupuncture has a beneficial effect, but I've heard too many tales of homeopaths who tell their patients to eschew actual medical treatment for a few drops of overpriced distilled water. One of the chaps I was in Iraq with lost his mother that way; liver cancer, and she dropped chemotherapy in favour of her bloody homeopath..."

"Well homeopathy work on exactly the same principle as to why when this box of blood bags are full the Chief will be cutting the arcane connections to it, the idea of what have once been in contact will contine to do so energetically. The problem is not the method itself which is efficient enogh as a magickal system but not to efficient in the hands of a sleeper who might treat it as regular medicine. Also one should never forgo school medicine for alternative unless you know for sure that the practitioner is a mage able to heal, other than that alternative medicine can e a good supplemnt but should not be a substitute."
Your Cabalmate commented.

He nodded, then pondered, "I do believe the German regimen will be quite sufficient, in general, though you might want to cross-reference with the more high-probability diseases that can crop up here that are unheard of in Europe - a good, well-founded argument might convince Madame Gottschalk to accept a few extra shots to the schedule.

"I can try to talk with the Adepta Majora about diseases that are not common in Germany but which can be common here, I wis she would talk with Jane about it though, if the girl refuse more shots herself then sure the German regimen will have to do but I think she will agree to it."
Richard said and frowned.
"With the girl we bought it will be more complicated she have no protections what so ever...and Master Haagen is worried about scaring the girl. There is also the issue of Riverside, my sister will have allot to do with your apprentice the way I understand it, me liking it or not, however she will not be further vaccinated and there are allot of naturalists who distrust modern medicine over at the Chantry she and my Mentor live in, that might be a problem."

As for Miss Rizzo..."
He grinned almost wickedly, "Perhaps we should ask Master Nassa to convince her of the merits of an ounce of prevention over a pound of cure? It might be interesting to see her challenge him to a knife duel over the issue."

"I guess that plan would depend on whatever or not Master Nassa agree with vaccines or just tolerate them."
He said and Andrew frowned.
"Well they do save lives, one of my friends as a kid died from whopping cough, I got it as well but I did not get serious ill for I am vaccinated if I had not been I might have been dead as well...he was the first person I ever knew who died, I was three years old."
The young Hermetic said then he apologized.
"Ah forgive me for butting into your conversation Mr Wainwright and Dr Lee."
He said and bowed.

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening.)

"Yeah sorry. That was a bit off topic." Serge said wondering how he'd manage to mess that up.

Anna just nodded and Yu Die gave you a nervous smile.

"Do you guys have any ideas for games? What sorts of acrivities can you think of?" Serge asked curiously.

"I like to read and study magick, draw, play comuter games, play with marbels and board games and such Sir."
Anna said and Yu Die smiled.
"I like computer games and board games as well, and reading fantasy books, training Martial Arts and magick, read about history and sew and otherwise make things."
The Akashic informed you.

"Well I'll just go where the winds take me." Serge said uncaringly.

"Sometimes the wind can take you right into a meatgrinder and then it begin with the toes and work it's way up until only the eyeballs are left."
Anna said as if she was talking about dry cleaning then she sigh.
"Ehm...sorry Sir that was probably innapropriate to say."
Rosa raised an eyebrow at the young Orphan but said nothing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:22 pm

"That is really interesting and hard to wrap my head around really but I guess we where lucky this time that you are a bit odd Colin."
Richard said and smiled.
Colin arched an eyebrow, "A bit odd? Whatever makes you suggest I am 'a bit' odd?"

"Well homeopathy work on exactly the same principle as to why when this box of blood bags are full the Chief will be cutting the arcane connections to it, the idea of what have once been in contact will contine to do so energetically. The problem is not the method itself which is efficient enogh as a magickal system but not to efficient in the hands of a sleeper who might treat it as regular medicine. Also one should never forgo school medicine for alternative unless you know for sure that the practitioner is a mage able to heal, other than that alternative medicine can e a good supplemnt but should not be a substitute."
Your Cabalmate commented.
He nodded slowly, not entirely convinced homeopathy could be redeemed, "Well, yes, the charlatans who refute school medicine are the real problem, I suppose - well, those can be identified and... dealt with in time."

"I can try to talk with the Adepta Majora about diseases that are not common in Germany but which can be common here, I wis she would talk with Jane about it though, if the girl refuse more shots herself then sure the German regimen will have to do but I think she will agree to it."
Richard said and frowned.
"With the girl we bought it will be more complicated she have no protections what so ever...and Master Haagen is worried about scaring the girl. There is also the issue of Riverside, my sister will have allot to do with your apprentice the way I understand it, me liking it or not, however she will not be further vaccinated and there are allot of naturalists who distrust modern medicine over at the Chantry she and my Mentor live in, that might be a problem."
He nodded, "Yu Die will have to gain the same protections as Anna - herd immunity."
He pondered, "Come to think of it, perhaps some magical protection - a ward against disease, similar to how one can ward oneself from mental intrusions and the like... I think I will ask Master Haagen about the possibility of an alchemical solution for that - perhaps not permanent, but something that lasts longer than a few hours per dose..."

"I guess that plan would depend on whatever or not Master Nassa agree with vaccines or just tolerate them."
He said and Andrew frowned.
"Well they do save lives, one of my friends as a kid died from whopping cough, I got it as well but I did not get serious ill for I am vaccinated if I had not been I might have been dead as well...he was the first person I ever knew who died, I was three years old."
The young Hermetic said then he apologized.
"Ah forgive me for butting into your conversation Mr Wainwright and Dr Lee."
He said and bowed.
He nodded, "Well, we'll have to ask Master Nassa about that."
He glanced over at Andrew, "And my condolences, Andrew... It's quite alright; I'm not going to get upset for your interjection."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow, "A bit odd? Whatever makes you suggest I am 'a bit' odd?"

"Well it would be immpolite to suggjest you where really, really odd Colin."
Richard said sounding amused.

He nodded slowly, not entirely convinced homeopathy could be redeemed, "Well, yes, the charlatans who refute school medicine are the real problem, I suppose - well, those can be identified and... dealt with in time."

"They are indeed the real problem, I am not so sure how to deal with them though, there is something alluring with those who promise a quick fix toa problem, I am not sure how to fight that other than promote those alternative therapists who are serious and know what they are doing."

He nodded, "Yu Die will have to gain the same protections as Anna - herd immunity."

"The problem is that there is not allot of herd immunity to be found over at Riverside."
Richard commented and frowned.

He pondered, "Come to think of it, perhaps some magical protection - a ward against disease, similar to how one can ward oneself from mental intrusions and the like... I think I will ask Master Haagen about the possibility of an alchemical solution for that - perhaps not permanent, but something that lasts longer than a few hours per dose..."

"That should be possible, in fact most common illnesses can be healed, most uncommon ones as well, the only reason to vaccinate mages in a Chantry who have several members who study the art of Life is that there is always a change one wi mess up a healing and the illness will set, Paradox can give such illnesses and sometime one do not know one is infected and and then spread it to someone that are harder to heal like Anna, so a ward should work."
The Akashic agreed and nodded.

He nodded, "Well, we'll have to ask Master Nassa about that."

Richard nodded at that.

He glanced over at Andrew, "And my condolences, Andrew... It's quite alright; I'm not going to get upset for your interjection."

"Thank you Sir, it was a long time ago but forever burned into my mind how important vaccines are."
Andrew said then he nodded towards your arm where Richard where busy removing the needle after the bag was full.
"Did that hurt Sir?"
The young Hermetic asked a but skeptically.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:44 pm

"I like to read and study magick, draw, play comuter games, play with marbels and board games and such Sir."
Anna said and Yu Die smiled.
"I like computer games and board games as well, and reading fantasy books, training Martial Arts and magick, read about history and sew and otherwise make things."
The Akashic informed you.

"I don't think I've ever played marbles. Only seen and read about other people playing it." Serge said realizing he didn't actually know how to play. Only had vague images of other people paying the game

"Sometimes the wind can take you right into a meatgrinder and then it begin with the toes and work it's way up until only the eyeballs are left."
Anna said as if she was talking about dry cleaning then she sigh.
"Ehm...sorry Sir that was probably innapropriate to say."
Rosa raised an eyebrow at the young Orphan but said nothing.

"Don't worry about it." Serge said waving aside the orphans apology.

"If the winds ever put me in a situation like that I'll smile and try to make the best of it. I may have been in a situation like that already..." Serge said without a hint of being disturbed by the Orphans words.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Anja's Post:

Another short silence before replying. 'I... I just don't know. I mean...' a pause as she looked at her hand with a furrowed brow '-it's all so sudden.' sounding a little flustered.

[Thought we were only dealing with the in-built capabilities; any Rotes involving it would come later]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:53 pm

[Morgan's office]

He smiled wryly, "Yes, and how great a reassurance it is that those laws of secrecy don't extend to outsiders who somehow learn such secrets, so it's not technically legal for the more zealous members of the Order to violently protect such secrets. Why, one might almost think it could be safe to display such knowledge, even without the intent to share..."
"Yes well have you noticed how unpopular Popes with controversial ideas tend to get suddenly ill or fall down stairrs or in other way meet an early end, it is now legal for the Catholic Church to kill their unpopular leaders either but there is always someone willing to break the law out of loyalty to their organisation, do you think the Order would be less zealous Mr Wainwright?"
Jeffry said as he regarded you.
Colin nodded, "Yes, funny how that sort of thing happens. You would think 'emulate Christ' and 'clean up corruption' wouldn't be controversial in the Catholic Church, but there you go... and any large, old organisation will have zealots like that - to varying extents."
"Yes you would think so, most organizatons though when they get arge and powerfu enough it's members have a tendency to fall for the temptation of more riches and power rather than integrity, or you know the temptation to push someone that know something they should not down a set of stairs but ehm...accident."
Jeffry said wryly.

He gave him a sidelong glance at Colin at the first thing he said to kick off the conversation, then he and his pater went back and forth from there. The talk about the churches drew another bit of scowl.

He smiled wryly, "I was thinking of enrolling in a class or two at the college, actually. But private lessons might be more efficient."

"You can do that as well, if you'd rather. But one is more or less free."

He nodded, "I'll be draining my bottle of gin with the pilot who got me to the battle today. After everything else urgent is dealt with. I can send you a text, thought you might be a little lost next to two old war veterans drinking and reminiscing."

"Thank you for the offer but I would not wish to intrude. We can do so another time."

He smiled, "The house Freddy and I will buy on Horizon is haunted, it seems. As far as hauntings go, a kitten is not the worst housemate, I suppose."
"It makes me wonder if it is the ghost of a cat, or the love and memory of a beloved pet which have created a spirit."
Jeffry mused.
"Well it do not matter for now I suppose."
He shrugged, "Does one truly preclude the other?"
"No one do not preclude the other as such though a ghost and a created spirit would be sightly different from one another."
The old Hermetic said and smiled.
"Mysteriously tipping things off of tables..."

[ritual chamber]

Jeffry looked at your tablet and nodded.
"Ah that is what you meant, yes I sent one of my little firends to keep an eye on him to make sure he is safe and since Dr Lee warned me that he might have reactions to what was done at the hospital today I felt it prudent to have someone keep watch, however the boy would probably still appriciate being checked up on by someone he can see."
Your Mentor explained.
"I need to teach the kid to see spirits properly, perhaps that will be first on the lesson plan after learning the hand gestures...hum..."
He said more to himself than to you.

"Very true, I let him know it was there though in case he needed to ask for help. I'm sure he will want to learn that from you sir."

"I will take care of the spirit's payment mea filius and yes that is the agreement as it stands."
Jeffry said.

"Thank you."

"I am fine Adley, I am just reading and trying to do these hand gestures, they look so easy but can be a pain to get right."
Kyle said and smiled.
"Thank you for checking up on me, how are you doing? Did you get some rest?"

"Yes, that's the way they are, they look simple but getting them right takes practice. I did get some rest, thank you. I'm doing okay."

// sorry Warp I forgot to answer from a previous post

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:33 pm

[Morgan's office]
He gave him a sidelong glance at Colin at the first thing he said to kick off the conversation, then he and his pater went back and forth from there. The talk about the churches drew another bit of scowl.
Colin gave Adley a wry smile, "Keep in mind I have no objection to faith, just to those who use religion - or any organization - for their own gain. Which reminds me, I need to make something for a politician's daughter..."

"You can do that as well, if you'd rather. But one is more or less free."
He nodded, "Right now, funds might be more of a concern, so..."

"Thank you for the offer but I would not wish to intrude. We can do so another time."
He smiled, "In a few days, then."

He chuckled wryly, "Yes, best keep an eye on my fortified spirits, as well..."

[Common room]
"Well it would be immpolite to suggjest you where really, really odd Colin."
He grinned, "Oh, you Americans and your standards for oddness - though you may be right, I'm from the country that gave the world Alice in Wonderland and Monty Python, after all. I don't quite think I rank that highly yet; those are some high standards to aspire to."

"They are indeed the real problem, I am not so sure how to deal with them though, there is something alluring with those who promise a quick fix toa problem, I am not sure how to fight that other than promote those alternative therapists who are serious and know what they are doing."
He shrugged, "It might be deemed fighting dirty, but I suppose the FDA could get involved..."

"The problem is that there is not allot of herd immunity to be found over at Riverside."
Richard commented and frowned.
He nodded thoughtfully, "Well, hopefully, they'll help one another overcome their fears, and eventually, well... It'll take some time at the very least."

"That should be possible, in fact most common illnesses can be healed, most uncommon ones as well, the only reason to vaccinate mages in a Chantry who have several members who study the art of Life is that there is always a change one wi mess up a healing and the illness will set, Paradox can give such illnesses and sometime one do not know one is infected and and then spread it to someone that are harder to heal like Anna, so a ward should work."
The Akashic agreed and nodded.
He smiled thinly, "An ounce of prevention..."

"Thank you Sir, it was a long time ago but forever burned into my mind how important vaccines are."
Andrew said then he nodded towards your arm where Richard where busy removing the needle after the bag was full.
"Did that hurt Sir?"
The young Hermetic asked a but skeptically.
He waited until Richard had retracted the needle fully, and flexed his arm slightly, "Hurt? Not enough to be a bother; I've had worse cat scratches. It's not comfortable, of course, and I do feel a little drained of sorts, but after what I've been through today, this doesn't even register on the scale..."

((OOC: No problem.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Jeffry's office:

Colin gave Adley a wry smile, "Keep in mind I have no objection to faith, just to those who use religion - or any organization - for their own gain. Which reminds me, I need to make something for a politician's daughter..."

Jeffry nodded at this.
"I agree Mr Wainwright."
He said and then he raised an eyebrow to your comment about a gift for a politician's daugher.

(Common room)

He grinned, "Oh, you Americans and your standards for oddness - though you may be right, I'm from the country that gave the world Alice in Wonderland and Monty Python, after all. I don't quite think I rank that highly yet; those are some high standards to aspire to."

"Well we have our odd movies as well, you however Colin are stranger than most of them."
Richard grumbeled.

He shrugged, "It might be deemed fighting dirty, but I suppose the FDA could get involved..."

"The problem is that if you outlaw all alternative practices then that will hit the good ones badly as well and if you just take down one problematic practitioner at the time using the FDA then new ones spring up to take their place like crystal weaveing mini hydras."
The Akashic scoffed.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Well, hopefully, they'll help one another overcome their fears, and eventually, well... It'll take some time at the very least."

"It will unfortunatly."
The Akashic agreed with a sigh.

He smiled thinly, "An ounce of prevention..."

Richard just nodded at this.

He waited until Richard had retracted the needle fully, and flexed his arm slightly, "Hurt? Not enough to be a bother; I've had worse cat scratches. It's not comfortable, of course, and I do feel a little drained of sorts, but after what I've been through today, this doesn't even register on the scale..."

Your Cabalmate handed you a glass of juice with a slight smile.
"Here you need to replace your fluid, and let me see your arm and I will heal it, no need for it to be uncomfortable for days."
He said as he gently pressed a bit of gause against the tiny wound to Andrew he said.
"I can also numb your arm down and you will feel nothing, or just feel a bit of pressure if you wish to donate but are worried about the pain."
The young Akashic sat down and shook his head.
"No I think I will be fine without it, I hate to have something numbed down it feels yucky...is it okey if I read though and don't look at what you are doing. I want to donate and my Mentor say I can but I do not think I can look at it."
Richard smiled a little.
"That is perfectly fine Andrew here let me just finish up with my Cabalmate and I will wash my hands and get started on you, thank you."
The doctor said as he waited for your leave to heal him.

"I don't think I've ever played marbles. Only seen and read about other people playing it." Serge said realizing he didn't actually know how to play. Only had vague images of other people paying the game

"Usually you have a circle on the floor, and then you get points after how many of your marbels are inside the circle and how close to the center they are, and each player agree on a number of marbels to use and take turns flicking them into the circle, trying to knock the oponents marbels away while placing one's own in the best possible way."
Anna explained.
"It is pretty fun."

"Don't worry about it." Serge said waving aside the orphans apology.

"If the winds ever put me in a situation like that I'll smile and try to make the best of it. I may have been in a situation like that already..." Serge said without a hint of being disturbed by the Orphans words.

"I think I might be a bit to morbid Sir, due to Jhor perhaps, I hope you will not get into trouble."
Anna said and looked down. Yu Die patted her on the back.
"Being morbid is okey.."
The young Akashic anounched which made Anna smile.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening.)

"Well I would not put small, breakable objects to close to the table's edge to say it like that."
Jeffry said sounding amused.

"Very true, I let him know it was there though in case he needed to ask for help. I'm sure he will want to learn that from you sir."

"I hope he will want that indeed and that he will enjoy his studies even if it is hard work. Hum...good then he know the spirit is there and that he is safe."
Jeffry said and nodded.

"Thank you."

Your Mentor just nodded again at that.

"Yes, that's the way they are, they look simple but getting them right takes practice. I did get some rest, thank you. I'm doing okay."

"They do take practice. I like what the book said though that they can be used as shord hand, allmost like hot keys to invoke energies and even spells."
Kyle said and smiled.
"I am glad you got some rest, sorry to say though but you are still rather pale."
He commented sounding concerned.
"Not that I should lecture anyone about pale."

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening.)

Another short silence before replying. 'I... I just don't know. I mean...' a pause as she looked at her hand with a furrowed brow '-it's all so sudden.' sounding a little flustered.

"Listen why don't you take some time and think it over, you have my number, I can get you upgrades allmost for free but the downside is that they are prototypes, you are then the test run before they are put up for sale, I can not promise that none of them will have issues Miss Bouchard. Think it over then give me a call and tell me what you want to do."
The voice on the phone said.

(OOC: No for the built in then probably having it will go over the one dot Talisman raiting.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:01 pm

'Okay... I'll have a think about it.' Nicole replied. 'No offence or anything... but my head-space just isn't set up for thinking about this at the moment... just come off a mission.' flexing out her "new" hand, testing out the dexterity of the fingers, then running it along the couch-cushion beside her to check out the sensors...

[Seems no feelings makes the most sense, then]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:57 pm

"Usually you have a circle on the floor, and then you get points after how many of your marbels are inside the circle and how close to the center they are, and each player agree on a number of marbels to use and take turns flicking them into the circle, trying to knock the oponents marbels away while placing one's own in the best possible way."
Anna explained.
"It is pretty fun."

"That sounds really fun. Sounds like a battle between the marbles. Last marble standing wins." Serge said with a smile.

"Do you own many marbles?"

"I think I might be a bit to morbid Sir, due to Jhor perhaps, I hope you will not get into trouble."
Anna said and looked down. Yu Die patted her on the back.
"Being morbid is okey.."
The young Akashic anounched which made Anna smile.

Serge smiled at the touching moment and then said, "I'll be fine. You can talk however you want to talk here. We won't judge."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 pm

'Okay... I'll have a think about it.' Nicole replied. 'No offence or anything... but my head-space just isn't set up for thinking about this at the moment... just come off a mission.' flexing out her "new" hand, testing out the dexterity of the fingers, then running it along the couch-cushion beside her to check out the sensors...

"That is quite understandabe Miss Bouchard, take your time and then get back to me, it is a big decision I understand that and I heard about the troube in Boston."
"Unless you have any questions then I will say goodbye for now then."
He added. The sensors of your new hand seamed about the same as for the old one but the dexterity was better.

(OOC: OK)

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening)

"That sounds really fun. Sounds like a battle between the marbles. Last marble standing wins." Serge said with a smile.

"Do you own many marbles?"

"Yeah I have two large glass jars full, I collect them and have done so for years my old Mentor often gave them to me as gifts."
Anna said proudly.
"My new Mentor saved my collection when he helped to take down the Labyrinth I lived in."
She muttered sadly.

Serge smiled at the touching moment and then said, "I'll be fine. You can talk however you want to talk here. We won't judge."

Anna smiled a little self conciously.
"I am still sorry I should remember that not everyone have grown up among Nephandi, they ahve a bit unusual idea of what is socially acceptable."
The young Orphan said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Anja's Post:

'Think that's it... 'cept your name.'

[Um... if you said 'OK' to 'no feelings', why did you give feelings to the new hand?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:35 pm

[Morgan's office]
Jeffry nodded at this.
"I agree Mr Wainwright."
He said and then he raised an eyebrow to your comment about a gift for a politician's daugher.
Colin smiled thinly, "Anna will make a friend in six weeks' time - a promising young child who will eventually be brought into our fold. But while I can make her situation with her parents a little... less unpleasant for now, I can't very well intervene directly until we actually meet. That would probably lead to another cup of tea and a bit of apologising to Wrinkle... but there is a, heh, case of parental abuse."

[Common room]
"Well we have our odd movies as well, you however Colin are stranger than most of them."
Richard grumbeled.
He smiled, "And the oddest American tales are still a step below that of Britain's rich literature. But, it's still a young country; plenty of time to really step outside of pure rationality..."

"The problem is that if you outlaw all alternative practices then that will hit the good ones badly as well and if you just take down one problematic practitioner at the time using the FDA then new ones spring up to take their place like crystal weaveing mini hydras."
The Akashic scoffed.
He nodded thoughtfully, "Good point. We might have to fight dirtier - and use the IRS."

"It will unfortunatly."
The Akashic agreed with a sigh.
He smiled wryly, "I believe the phrase 'patience, grasshopper' is oddly appropriate here. Without intending to make it a joke about the Brotherhood."

Your Cabalmate handed you a glass of juice with a slight smile.
"Here you need to replace your fluid, and let me see your arm and I will heal it, no need for it to be uncomfortable for days."
He said as he gently pressed a bit of gause against the tiny wound to Andrew he said.
"I can also numb your arm down and you will feel nothing, or just feel a bit of pressure if you wish to donate but are worried about the pain."
The young Akashic sat down and shook his head.
"No I think I will be fine without it, I hate to have something numbed down it feels yucky...is it okey if I read though and don't look at what you are doing. I want to donate and my Mentor say I can but I do not think I can look at it."
Richard smiled a little.
"That is perfectly fine Andrew here let me just finish up with my Cabalmate and I will wash my hands and get started on you, thank you."
The doctor said as he waited for your leave to heal him.
He started drinking the juice while presenting the arm to Richard with a small nod, only addressing Andrew again after he'd drained it, "Good lad. Close your eyes and think of England... well, perhaps that is not the most appropriate, but you get the idea. It's usually not a very difficult thing to distract yourself from - barring incompetent needlework, of course. And I can assure you, Dr. Lee is not guilty of that."

He glanced around for Rodger as he rested for a few moments.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:12 pm

(Jeffry's office)

Colin smiled thinly, "Anna will make a friend in six weeks' time - a promising young child who will eventually be brought into our fold. But while I can make her situation with her parents a little... less unpleasant for now, I can't very well intervene directly until we actually meet. That would probably lead to another cup of tea and a bit of apologising to Wrinkle... but there is a, heh, case of parental abuse."

"I see, we that must be dificut then to not be abe to help before those months are up, a child being abused is always a horrible thing, I hope the girl will be okey."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"Your apprentice wil make another friend then? That is good but make sure that Anna do not harm this other girl."

(Common room)

He smiled, "And the oddest American tales are still a step below that of Britain's rich literature. But, it's still a young country; plenty of time to really step outside of pure rationality..."

"There is an American movie about a discarded tire that become self aware, develop superpowers and go on a murder spree."
Richard commented and raised an eyebrow.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Good point. We might have to fight dirtier - and use the IRS."

"The probem is the IRS do not care if the charlatans kill their patients as long as they pay taxes."
The Akashic said glumly.

He smiled wryly, "I believe the phrase 'patience, grasshopper' is oddly appropriate here. Without intending to make it a joke about the Brotherhood."

Richard just gave you a very even look.

He started drinking the juice while presenting the arm to Richard with a small nod, only addressing Andrew again after he'd drained it,

Richard quicky pressed several points on your arm, this gave a tingeling feeling and as he went through his rythmic hand gestures the slight ache in it stopped, there was slightly pink where the needle had been but no bruising and the wound had knit itself back together.
"There that should do it, if it starts itching put a bit of a cream I gave you earlier on it."
Your Cabalmate instructed.

"Good lad. Close your eyes and think of England... well, perhaps that is not the most appropriate, but you get the idea. It's usually not a very difficult thing to distract yourself from - barring incompetent needlework, of course. And I can assure you, Dr. Lee is not guilty of that."

"I can not promise I will hit on the first go, no one can but I usually do, what I can promise is that I will not start digging, it infuriate me when nurses and others do that."
Richard grumbeed as he went to wash his hands.
"You shoud never move a neebe back and forth inside someone's body, that is ike carving around with a iitte knife, if you have to adjust the position pull out, adjust and then go back in."
He said.
"Well then Andrew if you let me have a look at your arms first and I can see wich is best to use then you can pick up your book and read."
He said and the young Scribe nodded a bit nervously.
"Okey Dr Lee."
He said as Richard started examining him, your Cabalmate turning only slighty to tell you.
"When you feel steady on your feet Colin you can get up as you wish now, you should be fine."

He glanced around for Rodger as he rested for a few moments.

Rodger where returning from the smal bathroom in the lobby, probaby he had been to answer nature's call. The Etherite waved as you when he saw you.
"You have done your duty to your Chantry I see my good man...ready for that drink now?"
He asked and grinned.

"I use severa but you can call me Vincent Borden, that is what I am registered under with the Sons of Ether."

(OOC: I meant Nicole can not do the sensing of weight thing with the hand it do not have sensors for that but it have the same sensitivity as the old one for touch.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Anja's Post:

'Will do.' Nicole replied, waited for if he had anything else to day, then ended the call. Then went back to the table, to switch her hands back again...

[Ah, I get you. Wasn't expecting anything to be sorted out regarding measuring sensors yet, as she only suggested it a half-hour ago...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:43 pm

[Morgan's office]
"I see, we that must be dificut then to not be abe to help before those months are up, a child being abused is always a horrible thing, I hope the girl will be okey."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"Your apprentice wil make another friend then? That is good but make sure that Anna do not harm this other girl."
Colin smiled wryly, "Case Taldor will be fine... Dr. Boudavich will be quite helpful in that, once we get the... causal order sorted. I'm more worried about the nurse Anna will kick in the heroic rescue."

[Common room]
"There is an American movie about a discarded tire that become self aware, develop superpowers and go on a murder spree."
Richard commented and raised an eyebrow.
He arched an eyebrow and grinned, "Is that based on a Stephen King book? No, I suppose that might not be... Still, there's a British animated series about a teddy bear that was deemed defective at the factory, is stolen by an alien who gives it life with cosmic dust, and then the very teddy bear is given superpowers by Mother Nature herself, so that the teddy bear can fight evil and help people... And then there's the TV series about the little old grandmother who gains superpowers from a strange machine, and then fights the most demented array of a rogues gallery. And those were children's shows. I'm afraid we still have you beat... but keep trying."

"The probem is the IRS do not care if the charlatans kill their patients as long as they pay taxes."
The Akashic said glumly.
He nodded, "True, but it does seem in character for the worst offenders to evade their social obligations."

Richard quicky pressed several points on your arm, this gave a tingeling feeling and as he went through his rythmic hand gestures the slight ache in it stopped, there was slightly pink where the needle had been but no bruising and the wound had knit itself back together.
"There that should do it, if it starts itching put a bit of a cream I gave you earlier on it."
Your Cabalmate instructed.
He nodded, "I will keep that in mind."

"I can not promise I will hit on the first go, no one can but I usually do, what I can promise is that I will not start digging, it infuriate me when nurses and others do that."
Richard grumbeed as he went to wash his hands.
"You shoud never move a neebe back and forth inside someone's body, that is ike carving around with a iitte knife, if you have to adjust the position pull out, adjust and then go back in."
He said.
"Well then Andrew if you let me have a look at your arms first and I can see wich is best to use then you can pick up your book and read."
He said and the young Scribe nodded a bit nervously.
"Okey Dr Lee."
He said as Richard started examining him, your Cabalmate turning only slighty to tell you.
"When you feel steady on your feet Colin you can get up as you wish now, you should be fine."
He nodded and rose to his feet, testing his balance and finding it was no worse than usual after a blood donation, and put on his jacket again, "I seem to be quite fine, rather as expected. I'll see you later."

Rodger where returning from the smal bathroom in the lobby, probaby he had been to answer nature's call. The Etherite waved as you when he saw you.
"You have done your duty to your Chantry I see my good man...ready for that drink now?"
He asked and grinned.
He shrugged, "Alas, always with the extra minutiae. I've got to fetch Anna an extra change of clothes and bring her to her sleeping accommodations for the night. It'll be a few more minutes; at the very least, I doubt Wrinkle will stop by again tonight. Keep an eye on the donations in the meantime? Easiest way to turn oneself into a cheap drunk for the night, you know."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:51 am

"Yeah I have two large glass jars full, I collect them and have done so for years my old Mentor often gave them to me as gifts."
Anna said proudly.
"My new Mentor saved my collection when he helped to take down the Labyrinth I lived in."
She muttered sadly.

"Got any favorites? Like the one you drew or are you fond of the more complex patterns?" Serge asked directing the conversation away from her destroyed home and more towards marble which she seemed quite fond off.

Anna smiled a little self conciously.
"I am still sorry I should remember that not everyone have grown up among Nephandi, they ahve a bit unusual idea of what is socially acceptable."
The young Orphan said and frowned

"It's all right.  I've talked with enough of you guys to know you've lived interesting and much different lives." Serge said, showing no malice with that statement.

"Have you, by any chance, met Kyle?" Serge asked. "I think your situations are similar."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:55 am

[Morgan's office]

Jeffry nodded at this.
"I agree Mr Wainwright."

"Well, I have thoughts of my own on the matter...and my own objections. Which is why I'm here, now in some ways. But it sounds like you'll be busy too, amicus."

He nodded, "Right now, funds might be more of a concern, so..."

"I hear you on that. I was pretty strapped for cash before but after replacing some stuff I will be working to make my car payment...well, at least I will have one good outfit thanks to generosity."

He smiled, "In a few days, then."

He nodded.

[Kyle's room]
"They do take practice. I like what the book said though that they can be used as shord hand, allmost like hot keys to invoke energies and even spells."
Kyle said and smiled.
"I am glad you got some rest, sorry to say though but you are still rather pale."
He commented sounding concerned.
"Not that I should lecture anyone about pale."

He raised an eyebrow at him as he talked about the hand gestures. "Something like that, but I doubt that our pater will understand any references like that. I can go over them with you soemtime if you'd like. But yes, I know I am still pale...I will be okay, in time."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:53 am

(Jeffry's Office)

Colin smiled wryly, "Case Taldor will be fine... Dr. Boudavich will be quite helpful in that, once we get the... causal order sorted. I'm more worried about the nurse Anna will kick in the heroic rescue."

The old Hermetic forned at that.
"I am glad to hear that things will go well with Miss Taldor, but try to ween your apprentice off kicking medical personel, we have laws against harming sleepers after all."
He said sternly.

(Common room)

He arched an eyebrow and grinned, "Is that based on a Stephen King book? No, I suppose that might not be... Still, there's a British animated series about a teddy bear that was deemed defective at the factory, is stolen by an alien who gives it life with cosmic dust, and then the very teddy bear is given superpowers by Mother Nature herself, so that the teddy bear can fight evil and help people... And then there's the TV series about the little old grandmother who gains superpowers from a strange machine, and then fights the most demented array of a rogues gallery. And those were children's shows. I'm afraid we still have you beat... but keep trying."

"No I do not think it was based on a King novel. Ah yes Super Ted I watched that as a kid, we have some oddities here as well though like Biker Mice From Mars, nuff said they are giant, alien human mice fighting crime and riding motorcycles."

He nodded, "True, but it does seem in character for the worst offenders to evade their social obligations."

"True...well we could always ask a Verbena to curse them."
Your Cabalmate said and grinned.

He nodded, "I will keep that in mind."

Richard just nodded at that.

He nodded and rose to his feet, testing his balance and finding it was no worse than usual after a blood donation, and put on his jacket again, "I seem to be quite fine, rather as expected. I'll see you later."

"Yes I will see you later, thank you again Colin."
Richard said as he worked on Andrew the young Scribe doing his best to read and not notice what was going on.

He shrugged, "Alas, always with the extra minutiae. I've got to fetch Anna an extra change of clothes and bring her to her sleeping accommodations for the night. It'll be a few more minutes; at the very least, I doubt Wrinkle will stop by again tonight. Keep an eye on the donations in the meantime? Easiest way to turn oneself into a cheap drunk for the night, you know."

"Sure not a problem Mr Wainwright take care of the little lady first. I will stay here."
Roder said and he looked towards the mages giving blood.
"I would have donated but I think I might have to much alcohol in my body."
He said and grinned.
"Might make a sick person getting it drunk."

[Serge] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening)

"Got any favorites? Like the one you drew or are you fond of the more complex patterns?" Serge asked directing the conversation away from her destroyed home and more towards marble which she seemed quite fond off.

"Yeah some, I have one that have a little glass dragon inside of it, and one with dark blue swirls and one with a little glass lizard inside of it."
Anna said and grinned.
"And one with orange polka dots."

"It's all right. I've talked with enough of you guys to know you've lived interesting and much different lives." Serge said, showing no malice with that statement.

"Yeah I guess growing up in a Labyrinth can be called different indeed."
Anna said and smiled, she was clearly tired now, she had had a long and rough day.
"But I will try not to be to morbid."

Have you, by any chance, met Kyle?" Serge asked. "I think your situations are similar."

"No Sir I have not met anyone named Kyle yet."
Anna sai and shook her head.

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the evening.)

(Jeffry's Office)

"I hear you on that. I was pretty strapped for cash before but after replacing some stuff I will be working to make my car payment...well, at least I will have one good outfit thanks to generosity."

"Less generosity mea filius than pride on my part, pride and vanity you are my student and your behavior and apperance do reflect on me, allow an old man a bit of vanity."
Jeffry said and smiled.

(Kyle's Room)

He raised an eyebrow at him as he talked about the hand gestures. "Something like that, but I doubt that our pater will understand any references like that. I can go over them with you soemtime if you'd like. But yes, I know I am still pale...I will be okay, in time."

"Yeah Master Morgan seam to be a bit old fashioned when it comes to technology, is he like really, really old? My dad says that it is possible to get really, really old with magick."
Kyle said then he smiled.
"Yeah I would like it if you went over the hand gestures with me when you have the time."
He said then he frowned.
"Okey but you look like you need more rest Adley."

Will do.' Nicole replied, waited for if he had anything else to day, then ended the call. Then went back to the table, to switch her hands back again...

"Good evening then Miss Bouchard."
The voice on the phone said. You got your hand switched back after again some time of work, shortly after you where done you heard a knocking on your door.

(OOC: Yesterday I got a new cat a 3 and a half month old black kitten with white paws, and now she have a name Vervain.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:41 pm

[Morgan's office]
"Well, I have thoughts of my own on the matter...and my own objections. Which is why I'm here, now in some ways. But it sounds like you'll be busy too, amicus."
Colin nodded, "Which reminds me, I'm probably going to need some help in subduing an angry ghost soon, once I have fashioned a proper memorial piece for her son..."

The old Hermetic forned at that.
"I am glad to hear that things will go well with Miss Taldor, but try to ween your apprentice off kicking medical personel, we have laws against harming sleepers after all."
He said sternly.
He smiled wryly, "I know, I know - and I try - but suppressing her instinct to protect others from dangerous needles is going to be a bit... tricky. We'll have to be a little bit patient in that regard - and I plan to ask Dr. Lee to help teach her less violent methods of, hm, persuading someone to let go."

[Common room]
"No I do not think it was based on a King novel. Ah yes Super Ted I watched that as a kid, we have some oddities here as well though like Biker Mice From Mars, nuff said they are giant, alien human mice fighting crime and riding motorcycles."
He nodded, "I think I remember something of that one. That was certainly a bit different for a kids' show."

"True...well we could always ask a Verbena to curse them."
Your Cabalmate said and grinned.
He grinned wickedly, "Or perhaps the Cultists would be willing to extend the courtesy. Ruining the miscreants' futures would be... somehow appropriate."

"Yes I will see you later, thank you again Colin."
Richard said as he worked on Andrew the young Scribe doing his best to read and not notice what was going on.
He nodded, "Oh, that's right - did I remember to ask you about teaching Anna some less punchy and kicky techniques to dissuade a person from violence?"

"Sure not a problem Mr Wainwright take care of the little lady first. I will stay here."
Roder said and he looked towards the mages giving blood.
"I would have donated but I think I might have to much alcohol in my body."
He said and grinned.
"Might make a sick person getting it drunk."
He smiled wryly, "Remembering some of my own experiences in getting shot and the like, I'm not sure I would have protested a free drink like that in the process. Though, I suppose it might have some undesirable side effects combined with whatever medication is administered."

((OOC: Vervain is adorable. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Anja's Post:

On hearing the knock on the door, Nicole quickly slipped the glove back on, and called for them to enter...

[Did it take as long to switch the hands back? And if so, could she see any ways to speed up the process?]

[SuperTed was a bit before my time. I'm of the 'Duckula' cohort.]

[It's been so long since I've been with a kitten. Then again, my 'FatStuff' wasn't a kitten even when he was biologically one]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:18 pm

"Yeah some, I have one that have a little glass dragon inside of it, and one with dark blue swirls and one with a little glass lizard inside of it."
Anna said and grinned.
"And one with orange polka dots."

"A glass dragon inside!" Serge said with increasing interest. "Now that one sounds cool!  How'd they even make something like that?"

"Yeah I guess growing up in a Labyrinth can be called different indeed."
Anna said and smiled, she was clearly tired now, she had had a long and rough day.
"But I will try not to be to morbid."

"Thank you. I'm sure many people at the chantry would appreciate that." Serge said kindly.

No Sir I have not met anyone named Kyle yet."
Anna sai and shook her head

"I'm sure you'll meet him soon. He also stayed in a labyrinth and was rescued by the traditions." Serge explained.

(OOC: Congrats on the kitten Anja. Love the name!)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:10 pm

"A glass dragon inside!" Serge said with increasing interest. "Now that one sounds cool! How'd they even make something like that?"

"I know it is lampwork, I suspect using dufferent formulas for the glass so it will melt at different temperature but I am just guessing Sir."
Anna said and scratched her head.

"Thank you. I'm sure many people at the chantry would appreciate that." Serge said kindly.

"Yeah I suspect so I understand that allot that are common for me is not exactly normal for everyone else."
The young Orphan said and sigh.

"I'm sure you'll meet him soon. He also stayed in a labyrinth and was rescued by the traditions." Serge explained.

"So he is like me then...I guess he will be on trial soon as well, which kind of sucks, my new Mentor say it will go well but it still scares me."
Anna muttered and looked down.
"Being captured by the Traditions have been the nightmare for many of us for so long."

(Jeffrys office)

Colin nodded, "Which reminds me, I'm probably going to need some help in subduing an angry ghost soon, once I have fashioned a proper memorial piece for her son..."

"Yes you told me about this Mr Wainwright it is a most concerning situation, it is always possible to kill this ghost off course but I would rather not if there are any other option."
Jeffry said and frowned.

He smiled wryly, "I know, I know - and I try - but suppressing her instinct to protect others from dangerous needles is going to be a bit... tricky. We'll have to be a little bit patient in that regard - and I plan to ask Dr. Lee to help teach her less violent methods of, hm, persuading someone to let go."

"Can you not try to tell her that for someone else at a doctor's office needles are not a problem, that not everyone are afraid of them?"
The old Hermetic asked.
"Though it is possitive that she want to try to help others but et us try to limit the violence."

(Common room)

He nodded, "I think I remember something of that one. That was certainly a bit different for a kids' show."

"It was a bit different but I really enjoyed watching it as a kid."
Richard said and grinned.
"I made my parents by me a pet mouse I named him Throttle."

He grinned wickedly, "Or perhaps the Cultists would be willing to extend the courtesy. Ruining the miscreants' futures would be... somehow appropriate."

"Yes they woud take offense at inocents are being taken advantage of."
Richard agreed.

He nodded, "Oh, that's right - did I remember to ask you about teaching Anna some less punchy and kicky techniques to dissuade a person from violence?"

"You did not earlier but you did now. I can do so if you wish it can be useful for the girl to know some self defense."
Your Cabalmate agreed and smiled.

He smiled wryly, "Remembering some of my own experiences in getting shot and the like, I'm not sure I would have protested a free drink like that in the process. Though, I suppose it might have some undesirable side effects combined with whatever medication is administered."

"Yeah I would not mind but I do think the doc have a issue with pumping alcohol into the patients."
Rodger said and Richard glanced in his direction.
"I can filter acohol out of blood with magick that is why I accept donors the red cross would not have accepted. What is dificult is making blood that is full of life force, however I am concerned about your liver my good man and woud not drain bood from you without first examining your health."
Your Cabalmate said and Rodger nodded.
"Well yes my regular doctor do compain about my liver, I mostly ignore him."

[Nicole] (Steehaven at 9 in the evening.)

On hearing the knock on the door, Nicole quickly slipped the glove back on, and called for them to enter...

Hega the female Cultist you had met in the basement came in.
"I am just here to say that a few of us are heading out to the nearby sports bar, I was told by Fran that you wanted to join us."
Helga said, she had changed to clean clothes but was wearing about the same, a black tshirt under camo print jacket and black, well worn jeans and rather clumpy boots.

(OOC: I would say it takes aout 20 min.)
(OOC 2: Count Duckula was my favorite as a kid.)
(OOC 3: Vervain is tiny now but she is fond of food and have this sad, concerned expression in her eyes and make the cutest little sounds so I have a feeling she will not remain small.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Anja's Post:

'Give me a sec.' Nicole replied, waving a hand to Helga as she removed her pistol holster. Went over to a battered suitcase, removed a par of camouflage jackets, found a grey-blue longcoat [an old Soviet greatcoat], shook it out and put it on.

'Do they do food there?' she asked, while loading up her pockets.

[Think Kitten is finding the changes all too much. Remember when my sister re-homed two of the three she saved, the last one spent days calling to the others. As long as they've got a 'safe place' to sleep, they'll be okay].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next