Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

5 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 10 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Adley Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:21 am

[Common Room]

"Not that I know of no, three spirits I can not understand that should no be are waiting for his soul, but dead at least that which I can not touch will live on."
She replied sadly.
"I do not want to talk more about Eric dying."

"Three?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No my Master would not want me to do that, I might be bound, but I still have will and my loyalty to my Master come before the orders of those who just know my name."
The spirit said stubbornly.

He made a sour face but then considered his options, trying a different direction. The bird was loyal, but did not quite know what it was loyal to, in the end. The spirit was associated with imago of the Tarot so perhaps that would make sense to it. "As you said you did not understand what had occurred to your Master when he changed his allegiances, perhaps you will understand in different terms why it is important to stop him from completing his wishes. The Nephandi wish to end reality. Your spiritual nature of ruin requires something upon which to act, within which to be -the ten of swords cannot act if there is no world card, nor those that dwell within it. Even with the despair bred with the ten of swords, there is still more to the situation than the strife that occurs now, each card holding more layers of meaning than the obvious. To ruin something there must be something to ruin yet the dawn breaks again. Is that not so?" he asked the spirit.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37 - Page 10 Empty Re: Cats, Uncooperative Prisoners and Eight Technocrats IC Thread 37

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:03 am

[Common Room]

Colin wrote:Colin shrugged, "I don't know; I haven't seen the creature, far less spoken to it... but whoever can capture and interrogate it might be able to find out."

"...the gangsters weren't even that scary." Serge muttered to himself with a sigh before continuing on to the basement.

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"Flower...flower..."
Bianca said then she suddenly cried out, she was healed enough now to start felling pain again and she groaned as Amadeus worked on her trying to save her life, she still did not seam completely present though but she was at least more clear headed than before, for good and ill.

"Shhh shh." Serge said softly. "I know it hurts. That just means your getting better. Try to focus on the flower. The joy you feel when you see one blossom. All the pretty patterns and swirls that make each one unique. The absurdity of a cat wearing one. Don't focus on the pain. Ignore the pain. There is no pain."

Once again he spoke in a peculiar way, infusing his words with magick, this time alongside the happy picture of the cat he tried to drive away the feeling of pain Bianca was experiencing. Diminish it as much as he could to make her recovery less painful.

(OOC: Mind 3 effect to help Bianca ignore the pain she's feeling.

Arete Roll: 5, 3, 9, 6)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:58 am

[Basement]

That's not within my gift. I'm just the guard, me.'

"I understand."
Alexis said with a sigh.

The gun-toting woman shook her head to this. 'Angry mob would just string you up from a lamp-post or something. Union would torture you 'till they were sure they'd got every single drop of intel out of you.'

"Yeah that would be worse than being strung up by an angry mob...however I am still not sure if they would bother with me. I have to wonder though why we are on this grim topic of what if?"
The ghoul said and she glanced up at Nicole.

He nodded, "Chances are, I will be the interrogator. I tend to get results without resorting to regrettable actions. I'll see what can be done about having you present. If we can restrain you sufficiently for it, of course - security concerns being what they are. If we can take your words at face value, though, it might not be necessary to unstake her for questioning - if that is the case, she's no security threat to us at all, and you may be all returned to your apartment at the earliest convenience. Likely with a small tampering with your memories of this place and its residents, as a small precaution."

"Yeah sure I get it, you can restrain me in any way that makes you feel safe enough to let me be there for her."
Alexis said then she nodded.
"Well being unstaked would be best for Vera but not if she will just be staked again after the interrogation. I do not really think she know much that will be useful to you."
She said then she sigh deeply.
"Being let go would be preferable, we will have to find a new home but yes being let go would be nice. I do not want my mind messed with though, my mind are me, that is what is me, I will not let it be fucked with."
The woman muttered angrily.

He smiled wryly, "More like call them Mages and try to run... you may find that the heel of your shoe snaps, or someone opens a door right in front of you without noticing, or you slip on some dog's, ah, business card on the sidewalk, stopping your escape attempt on the spot... Far better to say nothing and try to not be noticed at all."

"Yeah that would be better."
The prisoner said wryly.
"I have to say though causing unfortunate events like that for another, that are a nifty power to have."
She said sounding impressed.

He nodded, "I don't so much mind vampires feeding off people - skimming off the top, if you will - but what that bloody Ventrue did was nothing short of mass murder for snacks and profit. He crossed a dangerous line..."

"Yeah I agree I do not like it. Vera and many vampires like her do nto kill they feed a little but not any more from one person usually than what you would give when donating blood, at worst the victim is left a little dizzy. However there are those who are far worse and allot of shit happens among vampires, but not all of them do that kind of shit, some are just trying to survive and get by."
Alexis replied.

He frowned, "Stockholm Syndrome is a thing... but let us try to avoid that particular scenario. Suffice to say, we can ameliorate the trauma to some extent, and the less harm we've actually done, the easier that becomes... but it is like the saying, it's easier to make a functional adult if you don't first have to repair a broken child..."

"What do Stockholm Syndrome have to do with it? I just do not want Vera to suffer more, so that I can get her back on her feet quickly."
The ghoul said sounding a bit confused.

He frowned, "Not so much CSI... More like expecting NYPD Blue and getting the Men In Black. Which incidentally is exactly what would happen - though MIBs are technically not human, they're more like artificial shock troopers in black suits. And the Union wouldn't necessarily kill you, either - they always need warm bodies for, well... let's just say that the Nazi death camps were very much a Union thing..."

"Oh...well that is bloody perfect, and also there seam to exist allot of things I never considered possible..."
Alexis commented wryly.
"Avoiding this Union, on the to do list it go."

He nodded, "I will see what I can do. Thank you for the offer."

The ghoul nodded at that.

He sighed, "You're absolutely correct that we need more and better cells, but space and materials remain the issue. Until we have someone here who can pull Primium wall paneling out of their rear end, I'm afraid better cells remain on the long-term wish list."

"Well Master Haagen can make Primium, but it is quite hard I hear. The cells can be enchanted in other ways to suppress amgick though."
Richard commented.

He nodded, "Do so."

The Akashic nodded, he pulled out his phone and sent a message and then changed his gloves and continued helping Ingmar tending to Helena.

He stepped back from the box, capping the needle again, "This should lead us straight to Mr. Milliner."
He frowned for a moment, then looked at the ghoul, "Miss, I am afraid I never caught your name... Vera is sleeping peacefully, it appears someone managed to cushion her mind from the pain of the stake. Best not interfere with that unless absolutely necessary."

"How can you find someone using their blood? That is some crazy Tremere shit right there."
Alexis muttered.
"Ehm...Alexis..."
She replied hesitant to give her last name.
"I did nto catch your name either."
She said then she smiled a little.
"That is good to know and yeah vampires can sleep through almost anything during the day, I guess they are more dead then sort of, it is a bit creepy really, one of the reason i would not want to be one of their kind. But yes it is best to let her sleep...thank you."

'If it gets that bad, somebody will have to take the rap for it. Bodies to be thrown to the baying mob so they don't start ripping up shit and torching buildings...'

"Hey...blame those who are guilty not everyone else, punishing Vera for what other vampires have done are not right!"
Alexis protested.

'Ah, the good old laundry-brig.' Nicole quipped. 'Get the Chief to send me backup. Just in case. Oh, send someone to my place to make sure there's no fire in my kitchen too...'

As you stood talking you saw Arn on his way down into the basement the Solificato maneuvered around the debris.
"I was sent down here to deliver some of the serum."
He said and frowned.
"You know the shit that stop you using magick..."

"Shhh shh." Serge said softly. "I know it hurts. That just means your getting better. Try to focus on the flower. The joy you feel when you see one blossom. All the pretty patterns and swirls that make each one unique. The absurdity of a cat wearing one. Don't focus on the pain. Ignore the pain. There is no pain."

Once again he spoke in a peculiar way, infusing his words with magick, this time alongside the happy picture of the cat he tried to drive away the feeling of pain Bianca was experiencing. Diminish it as much as he could to make her recovery less painful.

"A cat...a cat with a flower..."
Bianca said and she settled down, she was getting better all the time as Amadeus worked.
"W...what happened?"
The Verbena hedge wizard whispered and she looked at you, now more present.
"What happened, why...how am I injured...the prisoner...I was guarding the prisoner."

He glanced around the area once more, then headed up to find Morgan again.

Helena was awake and being tended to, she was present enough to answer questions from Richard, informing him that she got hives from paracet. Nianca was still down, and in a bad state but Amadeus was still putting her body back together, the Verbena Master had lost allot of blood though, he would probably need a transfusion when this was all done. Others had rushed though and where clearing debris. Jon had come down and he had a brick building app on his phone, tapping it each time a piece of wall was put back into place and it repaired itself as he did so. And off course the spiderlings where busy repairing the walls as well.

You got back up to the common room, you saw Darrian and Adley talk to a black bird by one of the tables.Jeffry where getting a report from Ty's brother, a young Euthanathos member of Freddy's Cabal.

[Common Room]

Three?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...it is not uncommon for an Infernalist to sell their soul to more than one patron."
The kaka bird confirmed.

He made a sour face but then considered his options, trying a different direction. The bird was loyal, but did not quite know what it was loyal to, in the end. The spirit was associated with imago of the Tarot so perhaps that would make sense to it. "As you said you did not understand what had occurred to your Master when he changed his allegiances, perhaps you will understand in different terms why it is important to stop him from completing his wishes. The Nephandi wish to end reality. Your spiritual nature of ruin requires something upon which to act, within which to be -the ten of swords cannot act if there is no world card, nor those that dwell within it. Even with the despair bred with the ten of swords, there is still more to the situation than the strife that occurs now, each card holding more layers of meaning than the obvious. To ruin something there must be something to ruin yet the dawn breaks again. Is that not so?" he asked the spirit.

"Yes...Ruin are more destructive than the Tower, she is a pussy, but even if I am ruin and not just destruction and cleansing I am a path on the Tree, but one Tree die and another is born, that is how it always is, things are created they are held stable and then they die that is how it is, an eternal cycle...so yes what you say is true."
The parrot agreed.
"Ruin is a natural part of creation, new growth can not thrive unless the forest burns."

(OOC: Do anyone remember the name of Ty's brother? He is an Euthanathos? If no one remember I will check my notes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:59 am

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"A cat...a cat with a flower..."
Bianca said and she settled down, she was getting better all the time as Amadeus worked.
"W...what happened?"
The Verbena hedge wizard whispered and she looked at you, now more present.
"What happened, why...how am I injured...the prisoner...I was guarding the prisoner."

"Prisoner blew up and took a chunk of the basement with him. His familiar let go of all the paradox it was holding onto and the results of the backlash are were quite explosive." Serge explained.

"Couple of people got caught up in the blast. Seems like you took a good bit of it. But thanks Master Nassa you should be as good as new in a few more minutes."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:19 am

[Basement]

"Prisoner blew up and took a chunk of the basement with him. His familiar let go of all the paradox it was holding onto and the results of the backlash are were quite explosive." Serge explained.

"Fuck and that prisoner was so pretty as well..."
Bianca said she was still a bit out of it.
"And he went boom...he is not cute any more then..."

"Couple of people got caught up in the blast. Seems like you took a good bit of it. But thanks Master Nassa you should be as good as new in a few more minutes."

"My old teacher...is a good healer."
The hedge wizard muttered weakly.
"Damn guard duty was supposed to be an easy job...I should have stayed on the roof...in my guarden."
She said with a weak smile and Amadeus continued to work, the blood witch was completely in his own world as he carved symbols into his how flesh like an artist would paint with a brush, she had covered all of his arms, and his chest now and all of him was pretty much covered in blood, his own, Bianca's and Eric Dahl's."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:28 am

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"Fuck and that prisoner was so pretty as well..."
Bianca said she was still a bit out of it.
"And he went boom...he is not cute any more then..."

"Eh...he didn't look that great. 5/10 at best." Serge lied knowing full well how supernaturally amazing the syndicate man looked.

Anja wrote:"My old teacher...is a good healer."
The hedge wizard muttered weakly.
"Damn guard duty was supposed to be an easy job...I should have stayed on the roof...in my guarden."
She said with a weak smile and Amadeus continued to work, the blood witch was completely in his own world as he carved symbols into his how flesh like an artist would paint with a brush, she had covered all of his arms, and his chest now and all of him was pretty much covered in blood, his own, Bianca's and Eric Dahl's."

"You know, it's always when the castle guards say something like that that something actually happens." he said with a chuckle. He took a moment to admire the healer's technique before glancing around at the torn up basement, seeing how the healer's and the injured were doing.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:40 am

[Basement]

"Eh...he didn't look that great. 5/10 at best." Serge lied knowing full well how supernaturally amazing the syndicate man looked.

"Yes he did...he was painfully handsome, world destroying, Qlipothic eye candy."
Bianca protested.

"You know, it's always when the castle guards say something like that that something actually happens." he said with a chuckle. He took a moment to admire the healer's technique before glancing around at the torn up basement, seeing how the healer's and the injured were doing.

"Something already happened remember."
Bianca said weakly as her Mentor worked. You saw that several of the other magri, Jon, Rosa, Julia, Andrew and several others where cleaning up picking up rubble, putting it back into the wall and Jon secured it back into place with his phone, repairing the ruined walls. Ingmar Rush was just about done healing Helena and Richard was fitting her with a sling to hold her left arm so it could finish healing undisturbed before he gave her a box of pain pills, not parecet which she said would give her hives. The prisoner Alexis seamed fine enough, Arn had come down with some of that green serum and Richard nodded and begun preparing a dose Alexis giving him a bit of a nervous look. Nicole was holding Alexis at gunpoint and Colin who had been in the wash room checking on the vampire left the basement heading upstairs again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:16 am

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'Dunno. You were the one who brought it up...'

Anja's Post:

'Like getting a crooked technician to swipe "rejected" bags?' Nicole replied, remembering the woman they'd found in the ghoul's apartment.

Anja's Post:

A soft chuckle to this. 'We've got the ones which them Tremere came from. Y'know, before they developed the inability to tan.'

Anja's Post:

'Angry mobs not known for logic. "Justice must be done" and all that. Other vampires might push any Giovanni into the flames simply so the mob doesn't turn on them...'

Anja's Post:

'Cool. My target is the target for that...' clearly referring to the woman Nicole was aiming at.

[No idea. Sorry]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:04 pm

[Basement]

'Dunno. You were the one who brought it up...'

"I guess that is true I started the morbid what if game."
Alexisis agreed wryly after a little while.

'Like getting a crooked technician to swipe "rejected" bags?' Nicole replied, remembering the woman they'd found in the ghoul's apartment.

"Yeah some are lucky and manage to get an arrangement like that, some rely on getting blood from the butcher, animal blood will work for young vampires if they drink allot of it, others like Vera do feed on humans directly but make sure they never actually harm someone, some feed from their lovers for example, most vampires make sure they do as little actual harm as possible, both for moral reasons and for practical reasons, leaving a string of drained bodies is a great way to be discovered."
The ghoul explained.

A soft chuckle to this. 'We've got the ones which them Tremere came from. Y'know, before they developed the inability to tan.'

"Hum...well that makes sense I guess."
Alexis said and nodded.

'Angry mobs not known for logic. "Justice must be done" and all that. Other vampires might push any Giovanni into the flames simply so the mob doesn't turn on them...'

"Yeah they might at that...if this shit do not get stopped it will be bad for the Giovanni, including my Mistress."
The prisoner said with a concerned frown.
"Do you think you can stop it."

'Cool. My target is the target for that...' clearly referring to the woman Nicole was aiming at.

"I suspected as much Ma'am."
Arn said with a grin as he handed the vial of green gunk over to Richard who prepared a dose.
"That looks like it would hurt."
Alexis said a bit nervously.
"Yeah well, it is a pretty huge dose, so yes it will sorry, but you will be fine Miss."
The Akashic said and the ghoul sigh and nodded.
"Ok...get it done."
She muttered and pointidly looked away from Richard as he administered the serum to the ghoul's upper arm, drawing a sore groan from her.
"Ow...shit...fuck!"
She exclaimed.
"Yeah sorry about that, I assure you the effect will only last for 24 hours though."
He said as he capped the syringe he had used and put it away. Alexis nodded and she looked around looing a bit scared.
"That are a bit...freaky...shit...but it only last for a day right?"
Alexis asked nervously.
"Yeah...I assure you Miss it only last until tomorrow and once we are done here I will get you some ice for that arm."
The Akashic said then he turned to Nicole.
"You can restrain her now, her super human strength is contained for now."

(OOC: No problem I will find it in my notes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:36 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'Don't know.'

Anja's Post:

'Did you bring any cuffs?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:15 pm

"Shit well I wish I could help."
Alexis muttered a worried look in her eyes.
Arn nodded and tossed a pair of sturdy cuffs over to you.
"So I did ma'am."
The Solificato replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'I ain't got three hands or nothing!' Nicole complained when the cuffs came towards her; still holding her weapon and pointing at the ghoul. 'If you'll come and take over providing cover, I'll do it...' clearly not taking a chance.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:40 pm

[Basement]

"Oh...ehm...off course sorry...ma'am"
Arn said apologetically.
"I have ever held someone captive once before...ehm...yeah.
The young Solificato muttered as an explanation and he pulled his own weapon, checked that it was loaded and aimed it at Alexis, he seamed to have had some training in firearms at least.
"Where should we put her?"
The Hermetic asked.
"We can't just have her sit here in the hallway."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:41 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"Yes he did...he was painfully handsome, world destroying, Qlipothic eye candy."
Bianca protested.

"Agree to disagree."

Anja wrote:"Something already happened remember."
Bianca said weakly as her Mentor worked. You saw that several of the other magri, Jon, Rosa, Julia, Andrew and several others where cleaning up picking up rubble, putting it back into the wall and Jon secured it back into place with his phone, repairing the ruined walls. Ingmar Rush was just about done healing Helena and Richard was fitting her with a sling to hold her left arm so it could finish healing undisturbed before he gave her a box of pain pills, not parecet which she said would give her hives. The prisoner Alexis seamed fine enough, Arn had come down with some of that green serum and Richard nodded and begun preparing a dose Alexis giving him a bit of a nervous look. Nicole was holding Alexis at gunpoint and Colin who had been in the wash room checking on the vampire left the basement heading upstairs again.

Serge gave a sigh of relief as everything seemed to be going all right, at least, as good as the current situation could be. He did give a concerned look at Nicole who had drawn her gun at the ghoul and hoped she had a good reason for doing so, especially since Alexis didn't appear to have done anything wrong.

"I should probably help clean up the rubble. Will you be all right here?" Serge asked the hedge mage.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:05 pm

[Common Room]

"Yes...it is not uncommon for an Infernalist to sell their soul to more than one patron."
The kaka bird confirmed.

He made a face at that, and filed the information away for later.

"Yes...Ruin are more destructive than the Tower, she is a pussy, but even if I am ruin and not just destruction and cleansing I am a path on the Tree, but one Tree die and another is born, that is how it always is, things are created they are held stable and then they die that is how it is, an eternal cycle...so yes what you say is true."
The parrot agreed. "Ruin is a natural part of creation, new growth can not thrive unless the forest burns."

He nodded. "The objective of most Nephandi's plots and schemes, including those of your former Master, are to /end/ the cycle with no opportunity or ability for renewal. They want to end reality and destroy the possibility of a new forest growing where the old once stood. They want non-existence, to erase the Tellurian, not just ruin it or even destroy it. You can see then why it is important to stop these schemes," he said, trying to reason with the spirit.

// I don't remember the name either, sorry

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:31 pm

[Basement]

"Agree to disagree."

Bianca just grunted at you to weak to have this discussion.

Serge gave a sigh of relief as everything seemed to be going all right, at least, as good as the current situation could be. He did give a concerned look at Nicole who had drawn her gun at the ghoul and hoped she had a good reason for doing so, especially since Alexis didn't appear to have done anything wrong.

"I should probably help clean up the rubble. Will you be all right here?" Serge asked the hedge mage.

"Yes...thank you."
The hedge witch whispered weakly.

[Common Room]

He nodded. "The objective of most Nephandi's plots and schemes, including those of your former Master, are to /end/ the cycle with no opportunity or ability for renewal. They want to end reality and destroy the possibility of a new forest growing where the old once stood. They want non-existence, to erase the Tellurian, not just ruin it or even destroy it. You can see then why it is important to stop these schemes," he said, trying to reason with the spirit.

"Reality is here in the now that is all that matters."
The bird replied.
"I am loyal to my bondsmate, it is him I am bonded to not his faction, what they want or not do not really concern me much."
It said and flapped it's wings in a most dismissive manner.

(OOC: To my notes I go.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:43 pm

[Common Room]
Jeremy wrote:"...the gangsters weren't even that scary." Serge muttered to himself with a sigh before continuing on to the basement.
Colin stopped, just for a second, before moving on, "...Gangsters?"

[Basement]
Nicole wrote:'What's there to discuss? I am wrong, she is right and not even a bombing run from B52's will budge her from it.' clearly somewhat annoyed.
He shook his head and smiled slyly, "Remember the vaccine debate? We provided hard data as well as testimonies from people who saw the very horrors of vaccine-preventable diseases. You can do the same thing, attack both the logical and emotional stance of the person you're debating - but you do it at a time and place of your choosing, when you control the battlefield."

Anja wrote:"Yeah sure I get it, you can restrain me in any way that makes you feel safe enough to let me be there for her."
Alexis said then she nodded.
"Well being unstaked would be best for Vera but not if she will just be staked again after the interrogation. I do not really think she know much that will be useful to you."
She said then she sigh deeply.
"Being let go would be preferable, we will have to find a new home but yes being let go would be nice. I do not want my mind messed with though, my mind are me, that is what is me, I will not let it be fucked with."
The woman muttered angrily.
He nodded, "I understand completely, and we would not be changing anything even remotely close to your core personality. All it would be is making a few specific details about your stay here... fuzzy. No names, or faces, or particular features of the building would be readily available memories, but I think you would be aware of why that was... There's a fine line between protecting ourselves and violating you, and we've got a few consciences in the building to keep us on the straight and narrow, as it were."

Anja wrote:"Yeah that would be better."
The prisoner said wryly.
"I have to say though causing unfortunate events like that for another, that are a nifty power to have."
She said sounding impressed.
He grinned, "You have no idea."

Nicole wrote:The look on Nicole's face made it clear that unlike Colin yes, she did have a problem with that.
Anja wrote:"Yeah I agree I do not like it. Vera and many vampires like her do nto kill they feed a little but not any more from one person usually than what you would give when donating blood, at worst the victim is left a little dizzy. However there are those who are far worse and allot of shit happens among vampires, but not all of them do that kind of shit, some are just trying to survive and get by."
Alexis replied.
Nicole wrote:'Like getting a crooked technician to swipe "rejected" bags?' Nicole replied, remembering the woman they'd found in the ghoul's apartment.
Anja wrote:"Yeah some are lucky and manage to get an arrangement like that, some rely on getting blood from the butcher, animal blood will work for young vampires if they drink allot of it, others like Vera do feed on humans directly but make sure they never actually harm someone, some feed from their lovers for example, most vampires make sure they do as little actual harm as possible, both for moral reasons and for practical reasons, leaving a string of drained bodies is a great way to be discovered."
The ghoul explained.
He nodded, then glanced at Nicole, "Hum, blood bags? Those are one of the things I have the least issue with, really - as, I think, should you. Whole blood has a very short shelf life, and if overstock can be used to keep a few vampires from feeding on people for a few nights, instead of the bags simply being incinerated with other medical waste, I'd think you would approve... Speaking of, I could use a few more for my... patient, too; I should have asked you to let me know if you found any today."

Anja wrote:"What do Stockholm Syndrome have to do with it? I just do not want Vera to suffer more, so that I can get her back on her feet quickly."
The ghoul said sounding a bit confused.
He sighed, "When a captive starts sympathizing with their captors, adopting their ideologies or agendas... I'm not saying Vera would join us Magi, but being well treated can... cause lasting such issues. Remaining asleep for the duration, though, means less time to think on such things. We'll be as swift as can be."

Nicole wrote:'I would give you a "well, duh" look for that but I can't.' Nicole replied, continuing to aim her carbine at the ghoul.
He chuckled, "It's a brilliant idea, though. Let's hope the cars are still in place."

Anja wrote:"Oh...well that is bloody perfect, and also there seam to exist allot of things I never considered possible..."
Alexis commented wryly.
"Avoiding this Union, on the to do list it go."
He nodded, "Good plan."

Anja wrote:"Well Master Haagen can make Primium, but it is quite hard I hear. The cells can be enchanted in other ways to suppress amgick though."
Richard commented.
He shrugged, "True enough, it's hard and resource-consuming... and the other ways are the same."

Anja wrote:"How can you find someone using their blood? That is some crazy Tremere shit right there."
Alexis muttered.
"Ehm...Alexis..."
She replied hesitant to give her last name.
"I did nto catch your name either."
She said then she smiled a little.
"That is good to know and yeah vampires can sleep through almost anything during the day, I guess they are more dead then sort of, it is a bit creepy really, one of the reason i would not want to be one of their kind. But yes it is best to let her sleep...thank you."
Nicole wrote:A soft chuckle to this. 'We've got the ones which them Tremere came from. Y'know, before they developed the inability to tan.'
Anja wrote:"Hum...well that makes sense I guess."
Alexis said and nodded.
He smiled thinly, "As I expect you won't be permitted to remember it with any clarity, I'm Colin. And as my colleague said, the Tremere were once Magi... before they did something immensely stupid and condemned their whole House. Suffice to say, there's a Tradition of Mages - akin to one of your Clans - that essentially has kill-on-sight orders where the Tremere are concerned..."

Nicole wrote:'If it gets that bad, somebody will have to take the rap for it. Bodies to be thrown to the baying mob so they don't start ripping up shit and torching buildings...'
Anja wrote:"Hey...blame those who are guilty not everyone else, punishing Vera for what other vampires have done are not right!"
Alexis protested.
Nicole wrote:'Angry mobs not known for logic. "Justice must be done" and all that. Other vampires might push any Giovanni into the flames simply so the mob doesn't turn on them...'
Anja wrote:"Yeah they might at that...if this shit do not get stopped it will be bad for the Giovanni, including my Mistress."
The prisoner said with a concerned frown.
"Do you think you can stop it."
Nicole wrote:'Don't know.'
Anja wrote:"Shit well I wish I could help."
Alexis muttered a worried look in her eyes.
He nodded, "She's right, mobs are not known for contemplation or due process... and we can stop it, the only thing remaining is to succeed. As with most other things, that's the hard part."

Nicole wrote:'Ah, the good old laundry-brig.' Nicole quipped. 'Get the Chief to send me backup. Just in case. Oh, send someone to my place to make sure there's no fire in my kitchen too...'
Anja wrote:As you stood talking you saw Arn on his way down into the basement the Solificato maneuvered around the debris.
"I was sent down here to deliver some of the serum."
He said and frowned.
"You know the shit that stop you using magick..."
Nicole wrote:'Cool. My target is the target for that...' clearly referring to the woman Nicole was aiming at.
Anja wrote:"I suspected as much Ma'am."
Arn said with a grin as he handed the vial of green gunk over to Richard who prepared a dose.
"That looks like it would hurt."
Alexis said a bit nervously.
"Yeah well, it is a pretty huge dose, so yes it will sorry, but you will be fine Miss."
The Akashic said and the ghoul sigh and nodded.
"Ok...get it done."
She muttered and pointidly looked away from Richard as he administered the serum to the ghoul's upper arm, drawing a sore groan from her.
"Ow...shit...fuck!"
She exclaimed.
"Yeah sorry about that, I assure you the effect will only last for 24 hours though."
He said as he capped the syringe he had used and put it away. Alexis nodded and she looked around looing a bit scared.
"That are a bit...freaky...shit...but it only last for a day right?"
Alexis asked nervously.
"Yeah...I assure you Miss it only last until tomorrow and once we are done here I will get you some ice for that arm."
The Akashic said then he turned to Nicole.
"You can restrain her now, her super human strength is contained for now."
He nodded to Alexis, "I can vouch for the discomfort... Mind that there may be some nausea for a bit; it will pass fairly quickly, but the ache and soreness in the muscle will linger for another day or two... but there'll be no lasting effects beyond that."
He nodded to Nicole, "I'll check in on it. No locks, alarms or defense systems to be aware of, I hope?"

Anja wrote:Helena was awake and being tended to, she was present enough to answer questions from Richard, informing him that she got hives from paracet. Nianca was still down, and in a bad state but Amadeus was still putting her body back together, the Verbena Master had lost allot of blood though, he would probably need a transfusion when this was all done. Others had rushed though and where clearing debris. Jon had come down and he had a brick building app on his phone, tapping it each time a piece of wall was put back into place and it repaired itself as he did so. And off course the spiderlings where busy repairing the walls as well.

You got back up to the common room, you saw Darrian and Adley talk to a black bird by one of the tables.Jeffry where getting a report from Ty's brother, a young Euthanathos member of Freddy's Cabal.
He stepped over to Morgan and waited for the Euthanatos to finish his report, then gave a quick bow, "Miss Mar is awake and on the mend, making specific demands about painkillers. Adley's little friends are quite busy patching cracks in the walls, and the vampire is safely and peacefully asleep. On questioning the ghoul, I've determined that the likelihood of the vampire knowing her fathers' resting place is so low as to not be worth disturbing her, so I took the liberty of securing an alternate approach - a blood sample from the vampire. She is the daughter and the childe of Francis Milliner, which means the bonds between them should be a most potent link, and with your permission, I will head straight up to ask Mrs. Von Hess to try to locate the man."

((OOC: Nope, don't remember the guy at all.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:50 pm

[Common room]

"Reality is here in the now that is all that matters." The bird replied. "I am loyal to my bondsmate, it is him I am bonded to not his faction, what they want or not do not really concern me much." It said and flapped it's wings in a most dismissive manner.

"And he in turn is bonded to his faction, that part that you cannot touch. I understand that time is not seen the same way, but if you believe the cycle is as it should be, you should then be concerned. Your former Master worked against the natural order of the cycle, and you helped him to do so. Protecting his plans now continues to work against the natural cycle."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:02 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"Yes...thank you."
The hedge witch whispered weakly.

"Call me if you need anything." Serge said before heading off to help.

He joined the other magi in collecting up the rubble and putting it back into the walls for Jon to repair.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:18 pm

[Basement]

He nodded, "I understand completely, and we would not be changing anything even remotely close to your core personality. All it would be is making a few specific details about your stay here... fuzzy. No names, or faces, or particular features of the building would be readily available memories, but I think you would be aware of why that was... There's a fine line between protecting ourselves and violating you, and we've got a few consciences in the building to keep us on the straight and narrow, as it were."

"No you would be violating me, and you will be doing it because you drugged me and kidnapped me and now want to cover your asses from me remembering your faces. Sure it is better than more drastic things you could have done, but it is still violating me."
Alexis said angrily.

He grinned, "You have no idea."

The ghoul raised an eyebrow at that.

He sighed, "When a captive starts sympathizing with their captors, adopting their ideologies or agendas... I'm not saying Vera would join us Magi, but being well treated can... cause lasting such issues. Remaining asleep for the duration, though, means less time to think on such things. We'll be as swift as can be."

"I do not think that is the biggest concern here."
Alexis said then she sigh.
"But yes I am aware that particularly if a person is hurt pretty badly and then are well treated they might bond with their captors due to needing comfort and finding it in whoever is there. It is also a similar dilemma some vampires have with ghouls, their hold over us are based on love, the better a ghoul is treated the stronger the blood bond and the less free will the ghoul have, really horrid treatment can in fact break the bond, so in being kind to one's ghouls, a vampire end up restricting their freedom more, it is a bit of a paradox."

He nodded, "Good plan."

The prisoner nodded at that.
"Yeah..."

He shrugged, "True enough, it's hard and resource-consuming... and the other ways are the same."

"Yeah I still think Primium might be more expensive though, Primium enough for a whole cell is not cheap. Morningstar for example do not have Primium cells for example they are enchanted to dampen magick."
Richard commented.

He smiled thinly, "As I expect you won't be permitted to remember it with any clarity, I'm Colin. And as my colleague said, the Tremere were once Magi... before they did something immensely stupid and condemned their whole House. Suffice to say, there's a Tradition of Mages - akin to one of your Clans - that essentially has kill-on-sight orders where the Tremere are concerned..."

"Yeah I know you said so that in addition to drugging me and kidnapping both me and my Mistress and staking her, you will also rape our minds to cover your own asses."
Alexis said bitterly.
"Well what conflict Clan Tremere have with mages do not really concern me."

He nodded, "She's right, mobs are not known for contemplation or due process... and we can stop it, the only thing remaining is to succeed. As with most other things, that's the hard part."

Alexis just nodded at that and frowned.

He nodded to Alexis, "I can vouch for the discomfort... Mind that there may be some nausea for a bit; it will pass fairly quickly, but the ache and soreness in the muscle will linger for another day or two... but there'll be no lasting effects beyond that."

The prisoner looked at you, she massaged her arm and winced again she looked at bit nervous.
"I really do not like this."
She muttered.

"Call me if you need anything." Serge said before heading off to help.

Bianca gave you a weak smile.
"I will...thank you Mr Yager."

He joined the other magi in collecting up the rubble and putting it back into the walls for Jon to repair.

You put bits of rubble back in the wall and Jon's app made it solid again, rinse and repeat, it was tedious work but it did slowly, slowly repair the walls though many of the stones had to be washed clean of blood and guts before it could be placed back where it belong, some cracks seamed to repair themselves as well, that was probably Adley's little friends doing.
[Common Room]

He stepped over to Morgan and waited for the Euthanatos to finish his report, then gave a quick bow, "Miss Mar is awake and on the mend, making specific demands about painkillers.

"Oh thank the Gods...yeah she get red skin from one of the common brands of them."
Jeffry said and he drew a sigh of relief.

Adley's little friends are quite busy patching cracks in the walls,

"Good."

and the vampire is safely and peacefully asleep. On questioning the ghoul, I've determined that the likelihood of the vampire knowing her fathers' resting place is so low as to not be worth disturbing her, so I took the liberty of securing an alternate approach - a blood sample from the vampire. She is the daughter and the childe of Francis Milliner, which means the bonds between them should be a most potent link, and with your permission, I will head straight up to ask Mrs. Von Hess to try to locate the man."

"I did not assume she would know where her father sleeps, but she might be able to provide information on this whole situation, even if she is not directly involved she might know something useful, when we have gone to the effort and risk of capturing her we will talk with her and see what if any useful information can be had from her.. She might know nothing, but this is to serious a situation to just gamble on that."
The war mage said sternly.
"Using her blood to find her maker though...that is a good idea. I think I sent Mrs Von Hess down into the basement to help clear rubble though so you might have just passed her Mr Wainwright."

"And he in turn is bonded to his faction, that part that you cannot touch. I understand that time is not seen the same way, but if you believe the cycle is as it should be, you should then be concerned. Your former Master worked against the natural order of the cycle, and you helped him to do so. Protecting his plans now continues to work against the natural cycle."

"My Master always work for his own gain and little else, what his faction wish do not concern me, I am his familiar that is what matters."
The parrot said stubbornly.
"Stop trying to turn me against my bondsmate or I will stuff my feathered head up your butt and peck out your entrails from the inside."
She grumbled. In the middle of the kaka bird's colorful threat about your insides you saw Colin come up from the basement and talk with the Chief.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm

[Common room]

"Please be aware we are interrogating someone up here," he said as he saw Colin walk up.

"My Master always work for his own gain and little else, what his faction wish do not concern me, I am his familiar that is what matters."
The parrot said stubbornly.

"I know you did not wish to discuss it, but your bondsmate has died."

The parrot said stubbornly. "Stop trying to turn me against my bondsmate or I will stuff my feathered head up your butt and peck out your entrails from the inside."
She grumbled.

"His goals are antithesis to your being and your own duties. Do you not see that even if he may have cared after you for some while, at some point his goal was to end your existence? All existence? His gains were to lose," he said, nonplussed at the threat. He sighed, at this point it seemed he was not going to get anywhere, logic was not going to sway him and he did not believe in empty threats either.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:43 pm

[Common room]

"Please be aware we are interrogating someone up here," he said as he saw Colin walk up.

"That would be me...these guys ask me stupid questions."
The parrot announced in it's strange, bird voice.

"I know you did not wish to discuss it, but your bondsmate has died."

"I know that...I am very aware of that and I will not discuss it further."
The kaka bird grumbled sadly.

"His goals are antithesis to your being and your own duties. Do you not see that even if he may have cared after you for some while, at some point his goal was to end your existence? All existence? His gains were to lose," he said, nonplussed at the threat. He sighed, at this point it seemed he was not going to get anywhere, logic was not going to sway him and he did not believe in empty threats either.

"My bondsmate are to greedy for that, no matter what the rest of his Faction want."
The parrot said then she pointedly turned her tail to you and started to preen, very, very carefully, paying attention to every feather to make it very clear she was done talking.
"Stubborn little bastard."
Darrian muttered and he gave you a what do we do now look.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:10 pm

[Basement]

Anja's Post:

'No, she's going to have fun being chained to a pipe in the laundry room.' Nicole replied, only lowering her weapon once Arn had raised his. 'Should only be for a few hours...' putting her carbine's safety on and leaning it out of the way - and reach. 'If she tries anything stupid, just shoot her. Even if I'm in the way.' she continued in the matter-of-fact tone, making it clear that this was "just business". Taking the cuffs, she approached the ghoul.

'Okay, up you get and follow my directions - slowly.'

Colin's Post:

'That's different - you did it to beat Bianca's ideas, not her. She's already a lost cause - you did it to stop it infecting others who's mind weren't set yet. Plus, she's like a fucking creationist - thinking just because she can argue better, she must be right.' the underscore in the Etherite's voice which Colin might recognise that she'd made a decision regarding the topic.

Colin's Post:

'Think the door's open... and the oven's on...'

Anja's Post:

'Hey, grasshopper. You still got that vid on your phone? The one where the Union came to make the pickup and found us?' Nicole called out to Serge.

Anja's Post:

'I don't like when Giovanni ghouls try to kill me with poison either.' Nicole replied curtly.

Anja's Post:

'Go up to the workshop. There's a power washer there. And shit like shovels and brooms...' she called out when realising what was going on.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:44 pm

[Basement]

Anja wrote:You put bits of rubble back in the wall and Jon's app made it solid again, rinse and repeat, it was tedious work but it did slowly, slowly repair the walls though many of the stones had to be washed clean of blood and guts before it could be placed back where it belong, some cracks seamed to repair themselves as well, that was probably Adley's little friends doing.

"Thanks spider bros." Serge said with a smile as he watched the walls repair themselves. Small magickal sights like that always amused him, and he wished the room he was in didn't look like a war zone so that he could enjoy it some more.

He continued his work, collecting and washing the rubble before placing it into the wall for the repair team to fix.

Nicole wrote:'Hey, grasshopper. You still got that vid on your phone? The one where the Union came to make the pickup and found us?' Nicole called out to Serge.

"Saved in my favorites for future editing yeah." he said pulling his phone out of his now blood-stained pants. Clicking a few buttons Serge sent over the various video clips from different cameras over to Nicole. "There. Sent it to you now."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:59 am

[Basement]

'No, she's going to have fun being chained to a pipe in the laundry room.' Nicole replied, only lowering her weapon once Arn had raised his. 'Should only be for a few hours...' putting her carbine's safety on and leaning it out of the way - and reach. 'If she tries anything stupid, just shoot her. Even if I'm in the way.' she continued in the matter-of-fact tone, making it clear that this was "just business". Taking the cuffs, she approached the ghoul.

'Okay, up you get and follow my directions - slowly.'

Arn looked at you then he nodded. Alexis got up slowly.
"Careful with the shoulder she was hit by a piece of wall in."
Richard said.
"So what now."
The ghoul asked.

'I don't like when Giovanni ghouls try to kill me with poison either.' Nicole replied curtly.

"That is understandable and it also have nothing do do with me, would you like to be found guilty of everything anyone who share any trait with you have ever done lady?"
Alexis retorted sharply.

'Go up to the workshop. There's a power washer there. And shit like shovels and brooms...' she called out when realising what was going on.

"I will get it."
Rosa said and she hurried of in the direction of the stairs.

"Thanks spider bros." Serge said with a smile as he watched the walls repair themselves. Small magickal sights like that always amused him, and he wished the room he was in didn't look like a war zone so that he could enjoy it some more.

He continued his work, collecting and washing the rubble before placing it into the wall for the repair team to fix.

There was a wash basin on the floor for getting the worst of the blood of the pieces of wall before they where added back to the wall they came from.
"Just leave them until Miss Olsen return with the washer, I think that will be allot faster."
Richard said as he helped Helena to her feet, the Hermetic thanked him she still looked a little weak.
"Serge could you help Miss Mar back to the common room and get her a glass of water, she should be fine now, sore and that arm must be taken care of for a while but fine."
Richard ask as he and Ingmar got up and stretched.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next