Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

5 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Adley Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:41 pm

[Ritual Room, 12.30]

"Of course......Of course" Serge said, still in his trance-like state but looking confused all the same. "It's strange....I don't remember hearing that name before. I apologize. I won't speak it again."

"Uh...m...," he didn't seem to know what to say, for once. Generally, he'd have already commented on using his Name, but he wasn't sure he'd ever said his old first name in front of him, before. He didn't think so, but maybe he did. Otherwise, Serge must have...arrived at it, and he couldn't really fault him for that. It was just something to accept, with things as weird as they were, it was a surprise but maybe it would make things work better in the now. He was just going to have to trust him.

Still, he admitted he'd never really seen Serge do deep magick like this before today, even when they worked together before. This time the embarrassment was his own, and first hand and he felt exposed, but the image in his hand began to shift as well as his mind and the embarrassment was replaced by experiencing. He was a different version of himself, a before-now one, when his spirit was restless but sleeping. He could see himself reading books, setting triplines and that thrill of satisfaction when one of his plans unfolded the way it was supposed to, a ha-gotcha bastards/take that that he'd worked really hard to keep in line. He saw himself hiding books under his bed, sitting in the Providence library in the summer to get away from the heat. Hitting a puck over and over on a pond, trying to earn a better position on the team and angry he kept getting overlooked. His brother taking a book out of his hands and waving a hand in front of him while calling him 'hey fuckface' in the way that siblings do to announce they're in the same room together. And what the pecking order was. But the images began to blend over, the pecking orders, the siblings in his lives, the books in his hands, the joy of learning a new language, or curiosity at wondering what that or this meant, the words he wrote, the ones that he left unspoken, and layers of meaning added ontop of one another.

"No matter our age or attempts to stop it, life is so full chaos. A constant battle for survival. But I suppose that is the nature of fire. Though you may try to keep it concealed, that fire of passion always burns within you, connecting you between the ages." he said, still speaking quite absentmindedly as if constantly distracted from the task at hand, "But.....perhaps I'm wrong. Or perhaps I'm right. What do you believe? That's all that matters after all. Perhaps we could discover it together? Just....follow.....me...."

As he spoke those last words, Adley would see a hand in his mind. Emblazoned with the familiar picture of a flaming rose, the hand beckoned him forward into the gates of time. Whether he accepted the guidance was up to him.
Adley you felt Serge there in the middle of the dizzying energy around you, beconing to you, asking you to follow and then he would lead you, the portals of time was open before you, glowing, swirling, a gate between now and then, just awaining you taking the first step.

Refinement, self creation, renewal. Things that he believed in. Hope. He saw a beautiful rosette of fire, tipereth...he'd taken the hand of his avatar many times. This was different, these gates were unknown, he knew his avatar but trusting another person was not something that came easily. Fifty gates, and all of them death. Mysteries. Things that were unknown. Different versions of his self. He reached out and took Serge's hand, by way of accepting his help to navigate what he could not, and placing his trust in him and the others to lead him back to where he was before, not this now, but when he was Brian. He held onto the blazing hand tightly, not wanting to be lost...

Once upon a time, in a land not too far away, there was a young man/older boy named Brian. Brian liked books and words, because they were like bricks on a path....something he could put his feet upon...

[Bee's rooms, 1 am]

You heard some squaking and scratching when Mr Acherman ansvered the phone then a short time after.
"Oh...sorry about that Mr Roth Hicks...I forgot to change shape, it is me, I am in the middle of defending our tree though...so I do not have much time."
The Verbena said sounding a bit stressed.

"Just wanted to see if you're ok, won't keep you then...."

Last edited by s7trif3 on Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot second part)

Adley

Back to top Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:13 pm

[Ritual Room, 12.30]

Once upon a time, in a land not too far away, there was a young man/older boy named Brian. Brian liked books and words, because they were like bricks on a path....something he could put his feet upon...

You woke up in the past, you was both the young man Brian, and Adley, you knew you where in danger, you knew of the future and yet you was who you had been in the past, two minds...one mind seperated by time but the same exisiting as one, and you knew you had to get to safety.

[Bee's rooms, 1 am]

"Just wanted to see if you're ok, won't keep you then...."

"Ok...no the attack on the tree hurt like hell, but I am able to move around nd fight and are working witht he werewolves and Miss Mar and her strike team to secure the tree...than k you for your concern mr Roth Hicks."
Duncan replied sounding tired and stressed.
"How are Amadeus, Beatrice and Bianca doing?"

(OOC: The I will contine young Adley's story once I get the past thread going.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:05 pm

[Amadeus's rooms, 1am]

Anja wrote:"I...but...but..."
Bianca muttered weakly.
"Are you sure the tree is being defended Serge? I feel that I should do something? What about Bee and Amadeus, are they safe?"
The Verbena hedge witch asked.

"I'm sure. We wouldn't just sit back and let something so precious get attacked. Not just us. That tree is important to loads of people. I'm sure everyone's defending it right now." Serge assured the young hedge mage. "Bee and Master Nassa are perfectly safe. Adley made sure Bee was alright. And Master Nassa is currently alright despite being a little worse for wear. Both of them have been tended to by Dr. Lee."

(OOC: Alright! Little bit earlier than I expected. If its alright I will spend 10xp in order to gain the first dot of the time Sphere using the justification given earlier. Now Serge will always know exactly how long a movie will take.)

(OOC2: Serge doesn't technically know Adley's real first name either. That was just a name that popped into his mind when he looked at Adley. And, out of character, a slight mistake by me that thankfully made narrative sense Razz.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:10 am

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"Well...she do look a bit like a Spacing Guld Navigator I guess and it is a cute gift but she is still a Nephanda is she not I am suprised she was willing to aid you."
Chris said and he raised an eyebrow.
Colin smiled thinly, "Actually, she never Fell. She fled the Order of Hermes during the Schism War - while she joined the Nephandi before their Malfean faction took over, she herself never Fell, and now she found the opportunity to break free from them. Her actual legal status, as far as the Traditions are concerned, is still up for debate, though Master Tolle himself has confirmed that she is not Fallen."

Anja wrote:"Well that is good, at the very least that should give some breathing space for our side to mout defences of the Life Tree."
Jeffry said with a nod.
"It is odd then that Dr Acevedo have a normal name while his friends are named...whole sentences."
Darrian commented.
"Curious indeed it sounds like there are stories behind those names."
Jeffry said with a slight smile.
"But yes for now we have to wait for the rest of the strike force before we take the Labyrinth."
He nodded, "Most likely, he has such a name for his Pack, too, but he's likely not using it among, well, humans."

((OOC: Pleh. Felt sick, so crashed at 8, interrupting D&D game. Feeling a bit better now, but all the same, gon' go crash again. Feels like mostly a head cold or some shit like that - not the, heh, crowning thing.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:43 am

[Amadeus's rooms, 1am]

"I'm sure. We wouldn't just sit back and let something so precious get attacked. Not just us. That tree is important to loads of people. I'm sure everyone's defending it right now." Serge assured the young hedge mage. "Bee and Master Nassa are perfectly safe. Adley made sure Bee was alright. And Master Nassa is currently alright despite being a little worse for wear. Both of them have been tended to by Dr. Lee."

"Thank you...all for taking care of my magical family."
Bianca muttered she tried to sit up but groaned with having been actually crushed and brought back from the brink of death earlier in the evening she was already weakened and she did not recover as quickly as Amadeus.
"The Tree will be fine right?"
She muttered then her eyes widenes a little.
"What about Thomas...who I was guarding? Is he okey?"

[Villa 1]

Colin smiled thinly, "Actually, she never Fell. She fled the Order of Hermes during the Schism War - while she joined the Nephandi before their Malfean faction took over, she herself never Fell, and now she found the opportunity to break free from them. Her actual legal status, as far as the Traditions are concerned, is still up for debate, though Master Tolle himself has confirmed that she is not Fallen."

"Interesting...she is Bahari then perhaps, a group the Order of Hermes think are infernal but the Verbena do not, the religion who worship the entity Lilith, who may or may not be the first Awakened mage."
Chris said with a nod.
"It is good she exacaped then...but ehm what is a Handler?"

He nodded, "Most likely, he has such a name for his Pack, too, but he's likely not using it among, well, humans."

"I choose a temporary name for the various alchemical processes I am currently in, names I do not really share."
Darrian commented.
"And some Verbena have Craft Names they do not make into legal names. For example I doubt Ravenblood Dawn was the woman's legal name, though it is the only name mages knew her by."

(OOC: That is perfectly fine and in fact you can buy it as a minus 3 exp cost for your amazing write ups and the situation where you was just thrown into things so at 7 exp for the first dot. Ryan will be happy when his Nephew learn a little Time.)

(OOC 2: Well we only cut the session short by an hour and stopped at the same time as when the kid play with us so that is fine. How are you feeling today Warp?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:32 am

[Bee's rooms, 1 am]

"Ok...no the attack on the tree hurt like hell, but I am able to move around nd fight and are working witht he werewolves and Miss Mar and her strike team to secure the tree...than k you for your concern mr Roth Hicks."
Duncan replied sounding tired and stressed.
"How are Amadeus, Beatrice and Bianca doing?"

"Like you said, hurt like hell sums it up. I don't know how secure this line is though, sir,I'm sorry."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:05 am

[Beatrice's Rooms at 1 in the morning]

"Yes I guess that cover it well enough...let us say I owe the Nephandus who is the cause of this a kick where it hurts."
The shapechanging Verbena grumbeled.
"That that I am the best at delivering such punishment...well yes I understand and I have to get back to providing air support for the marches as we try to figure out of there are more attackers."
He said.
"Thank you for calling me to let check on me Mr Roth Hicks."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:57 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"Interesting...she is Bahari then perhaps, a group the Order of Hermes think are infernal but the Verbena do not, the religion who worship the entity Lilith, who may or may not be the first Awakened mage."
Chris said with a nod.
"It is good she exacaped then...but ehm what is a Handler?"
Colin nodded, "A good and correct guess. Also, I do believe the Order of Hermes does not consider them Infernalists any more, having gained some... broader insights into the matter. At least, that's what I gleaned from Master Tolle, a quite high-ranking Quaesitor, when I asked."
He scratched his ear absentmindedly, "As for a Handler... well, it's basically a Mage who had their mind and soul grafted to those of a great polyp - a Nephandi battlecruiser - to control and guide it. We're just lucky she and the battlecruiser weren't actually corrupted, just... very old and very Entropic. I've had the experience of communicating directly with the battlecruiser, too - if you could imagine the mind of a very large dog who still thinks it's a two-pound puppy?"

Anja wrote:"I choose a temporary name for the various alchemical processes I am currently in, names I do not really share."
Darrian commented.
"And some Verbena have Craft Names they do not make into legal names. For example I doubt Ravenblood Dawn was the woman's legal name, though it is the only name mages knew her by."
He nodded, "Well, while we're waiting, shall I put the kettle on? I think I left a box of Yorkshire Gold here during the Node cleaning... should be a few bags left unless the cleaners, er, cleaned it out."

((OOC: Not at 100%, but I never really am. More like around an acceptable 70%, which is around where I'm normally lurching.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:19 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin nodded, "A good and correct guess. Also, I do believe the Order of Hermes does not consider them Infernalists any more, having gained some... broader insights into the matter. At least, that's what I gleaned from Master Tolle, a quite high-ranking Quaesitor, when I asked."

"I did not know that."
Chris said with a shrug.
"They do not seam very infernal to be honest but as it is a ehm...supernatural types spanning religion I guess some get a bit nervous around them, the Bahari I mean not the Order of Hermes, though I guess some are nervous around them as well."

He scratched his ear absentmindedly, "As for a Handler... well, it's basically a Mage who had their mind and soul grafted to those of a great polyp - a Nephandi battlecruiser - to control and guide it. We're just lucky she and the battlecruiser weren't actually corrupted, just... very old and very Entropic. I've had the experience of communicating directly with the battlecruiser, too - if you could imagine the mind of a very large dog who still thinks it's a two-pound puppy?"

"Well there is no part of what you just said which is not disturbing."
The Virtual Adept commented wryly.
"But traveling through the Umbra forever do have it's appeal I guess and I am glad the Handler was on our side then. I was in the Labyrinth in September and doors opened before my team as we went through I can not imagine how much harder it would have been if the creature worked against us."

He nodded, "Well, while we're waiting, shall I put the kettle on? I think I left a box of Yorkshire Gold here during the Node cleaning... should be a few bags left unless the cleaners, er, cleaned it out."

"That would be lovely mr Wainwright and if your tea is out then I know Amadeus keep some yars of dried herbs in the kitchen which can be made into good tea...well an infusion real unless it have actual tea in it but you get my point, there should also be some milk in the fridge and sugar and honey in the cupboards."
Jeffry said.
"I would halp but I prefer to be where I can keep an eye on the troll."
He said and he gave the doll on the floor a scowl.

(OOC: That is good to hear, I hope things improve even more. Well at least my characte rallmost got to pet a small caster in last night's session. The wizard need to be petted. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:09 pm

"Yes I guess that cover it well enough...let us say I owe the Nephandus who is the cause of this a kick where it hurts."
The shapechanging Verbena grumbeled.
"That that I am the best at delivering such punishment...well yes I understand and I have to get back to providing air support for the marches as we try to figure out of there are more attackers."
He said.
"Thank you for calling me to let check on me Mr Roth Hicks."

He smiled a small bit at Duncan's comment and then said, "Good luck, hang in there," then hung up. He glanced over at Ameadeus to see if he was done his call.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:21 pm

"Thank you, be well."
Duncan said said before the conversation ended. You returned to Amadeus and saw the old Verbena put his phone away.
"It seams things have calmed down at the tree for now, the attackers have been subdued and the draining stopped...for now."
The healer said but he still looked concerned.
"We are going to ahve to prepare the strike on the Labyrinth, only by taking these Nephandi down can we be sure the attacks are not started up again and that includes taking down the suspected traitor to my Coven..."
He said his eyes hard, the look in them leaving no question as to what would happen to the traitor once Amadeus and the other Coven members got their hands on her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:52 pm

"It seams things have calmed down at the tree for now, the attackers have been subdued and the draining stopped...for now."
The healer said but he still looked concerned.
"We are going to ahve to prepare the strike on the Labyrinth, only by taking these Nephandi down can we be sure the attacks are not started up again and that includes taking down the suspected traitor to my Coven..."
He said his eyes hard, the look in them leaving no question as to what would happen to the traitor once Amadeus and the other Coven members got their hands on her.

He gave him a nod. "I'm sure that some prep has already begun, in earnest. For now though, what do you need my help with to get yourself back up to speed?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:01 pm

[Beatrice's Apartment at around one]

"Yes the way I hear it Miss Mar is at the Life Tree with a team helping to defend it, some of my Coven and a group of allied werewolves my Coven have worked with for years will be left by the tree to defend it while Miss Mar return home to Steelhaven. She had heard from your Mentor, they are ready for the main strike against the Labyrinth to begin."
Amadeus said sounding tired.
"I should be fine for now. I want to check on my apprentices and then I should be ready to go...you should probably check on our guests and those who are heading out to attack the Labyrinth to make sure everyone is ready to go when Miss Mar returns. Jeffry, Master Haagen, a Virtual Adept from Westchapel and Mr Wainwright are waiting at the villa where the Labyrinth entrance is now stored...well more the Labyrinth is stored as it is in a pocket realm."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:57 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"I did not know that."
Chris said with a shrug.
"They do not seam very infernal to be honest but as it is a ehm...supernatural types spanning religion I guess some get a bit nervous around them, the Bahari I mean not the Order of Hermes, though I guess some are nervous around them as well."
Colin smiled wryly, "The Order could do with some better PR work, I suppose..."

Anja wrote:"Well there is no part of what you just said which is not disturbing."
The Virtual Adept commented wryly.
"But traveling through the Umbra forever do have it's appeal I guess and I am glad the Handler was on our side then. I was in the Labyrinth in September and doors opened before my team as we went through I can not imagine how much harder it would have been if the creature worked against us."
He grinned, "Oh, I don't know, the polyp in question was quite friendly, really, and was immensely happy to be released from the magical chains that anchored it in Boston's shadow..."
He frowned, "And yes, if I hadn't negotiated with the Handler, I expect we would have had a higher number of fatalities... mostly eaten by the walls and floors."

Anja wrote:"That would be lovely mr Wainwright and if your tea is out then I know Amadeus keep some yars of dried herbs in the kitchen which can be made into good tea...well an infusion real unless it have actual tea in it but you get my point, there should also be some milk in the fridge and sugar and honey in the cupboards."
Jeffry said.
"I would halp but I prefer to be where I can keep an eye on the troll."
He said and he gave the doll on the floor a scowl.
He nodded, then chuckled, "I believe that as an Englishman, I should be more prideful of my ability to make a decent cup of tea... You know, sort of as expected of me as a decent fireball would be expected from you, Sir."
He looked to Darrian and Chris, "And you gentlemen? Yorkshire Gold alright with you, or will you prefer if I boil up a less caffeinated infusion?"

After getting his replies, he went back to the kitchen and went about the business of brewing up a pot.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:12 am

[Villa 1]

Colin smiled wryly, "The Order could do with some better PR work, I suppose..."

"Behavior is the best PR work you can do."
Chris commented wryly.

He grinned, "Oh, I don't know, the polyp in question was quite friendly, really, and was immensely happy to be released from the magical chains that anchored it in Boston's shadow..."
He frowned, "And yes, if I hadn't negotiated with the Handler, I expect we would have had a higher number of fatalities... mostly eaten by the walls and floors."

"I think I prefer a cat or a dog to be quite honest Mr Wainwright to monstrosities from the Deep Umbra. I am glad you managed to negotiate with this handler to work with us though and that we did not loose more pepole, I hope this will remain true today as as well, that most of us who go into the Lbyrinth will come out alive."
The Virtual Adept said with a frown.

He nodded, then chuckled, "I believe that as an Englishman, I should be more prideful of my ability to make a decent cup of tea... You know, sort of as expected of me as a decent fireball would be expected from you, Sir."

This made Jeffry chuckle a little.
"Well I have never heard anyone complain about your tea Mr Wainwright."

He looked to Darrian and Chris, "And you gentlemen? Yorkshire Gold alright with you, or will you prefer if I boil up a less caffeinated infusion?"

"Both sounds lovely Mr Wainwright."
Darrian said and Chris nodded.
"I am nto a huge tea drinker so either is good for me."
The Virtual Adept commented as he opened his computer again to tap at it.

After getting his replies, he went back to the kitchen and went about the business of brewing up a pot.

The kitchen was oldfashioned, with old appliances and old fashioned curtains and table cloths, it looked like a grandmother's kitchen or something from an old summer house, but you found all you needed to make tea including the tea you had left in the cupboards and some lovely, blue, porcelain teacups.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:20 am

[Beatrice's Apartment at around one]

"Yes the way I hear it Miss Mar is at the Life Tree with a team helping to defend it, some of my Coven and a group of allied werewolves my Coven have worked with for years will be left by the tree to defend it while Miss Mar return home to Steelhaven. She had heard from your Mentor, they are ready for the main strike against the Labyrinth to begin."
Amadeus said sounding tired.
"I should be fine for now. I want to check on my apprentices and then I should be ready to go...you should probably check on our guests and those who are heading out to attack the Labyrinth to make sure everyone is ready to go when Miss Mar returns. Jeffry, Master Haagen, a Virtual Adept from Westchapel and Mr Wainwright are waiting at the villa where the Labyrinth entrance is now stored...well more the Labyrinth is stored as it is in a pocket realm."

"You mean the guests going out with us?" he clarified. He raised an eyebrow at the comment about the villa, then nodded. "Very well, let's get going then..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:10 am

(OOC: Beatrice's Rooms around one.)

"Yes the guests who are going out with us, it is time to finally do the strike on the Labyrinth."
Amadeus said then he nodded and headed out of his apprentice's rooms, he was still a bit unsteady but he was gaining strength as he walked, that the Life Tree was no longer under attack seamed to have helped allot.
"If you go down first Mr Roth Hicks then i can check on Beatrice and Bianca and then come right down."
The old Verbena suggjested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:28 pm

[Beatrice's Rooms around one]

"Yes the guests who are going out with us, it is time to finally do the strike on the Labyrinth."
Amadeus said then he nodded and headed out of his apprentice's rooms, he was still a bit unsteady but he was gaining strength as he walked, that the Life Tree was no longer under attack seamed to have helped allot.
"If you go down first Mr Roth Hicks then i can check on Beatrice and Bianca and then come right down."

He gave him a slight bow in response and then headed downstairs to the common area, or where the groups were last congregated.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:39 pm

[Common Room 1:15]

The groups are still in the common room. Bruce was there getting everyone ready to go. The Orphan nodded to his Cabalmate when he saw him.
"Your sister called Adley, she told me to get everyone ready to move out. A few have not come down yet, but we are getting ready here. Want to help this is more your thing than mine you are Flambeau after all."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:57 pm

The groups are still in the common room. Bruce was there getting everyone ready to go. The Orphan nodded to his Cabalmate when he saw him.
"Your sister called Adley, she told me to get everyone ready to move out. A few have not come down yet, but we are getting ready here. Want to help this is more your thing than mine you are Flambeau after all."

"Sure, thank you." He took a look around, trying to see who was left and what the teams he had tried to mock up before, were left and assemble from there.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:20 pm

Most was there, Amadeus was not here yet, Jon was going but was not here yet, Helga was not there but she might be om guard duty. Crexia and Mara was on her way in to the common room as you was getting an overview the rest other than the ones waiting at the villa.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:47 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"Behavior is the best PR work you can do."
Chris commented wryly.
Colin chuckled, "Yes, well... whoever tells them that to their face is a braver man than I."

Anja wrote:"I think I prefer a cat or a dog to be quite honest Mr Wainwright to monstrosities from the Deep Umbra. I am glad you managed to negotiate with this handler to work with us though and that we did not loose more pepole, I hope this will remain true today as as well, that most of us who go into the Lbyrinth will come out alive."
The Virtual Adept said with a frown.
Colin nodded, "I do not expect us to get out unscathed; whether individually nor as a group. But I'm confident we'll win the day - and hopefully, without anyone running headfirst into a creepy clown."

Anja wrote:This made Jeffry chuckle a little.
"Well I have never heard anyone complain about your tea Mr Wainwright."
He just smiled, perhaps a little smugly.

Anja wrote:"Both sounds lovely Mr Wainwright."
Darrian said and Chris nodded.
"I am nto a huge tea drinker so either is good for me."
The Virtual Adept commented as he opened his computer again to tap at it.
He nodded, then smiled wryly, "I should see if I might learn how Master Harris - your Traditionmate in Chicago - does it when he makes coffee out of pocket lint... he doesn't quite get the bitterness right, but that might be a more mystical influence than a merely scientific cause."

[Villa, 1.30]
Anja wrote:The kitchen was oldfashioned, with old appliances and old fashioned curtains and table cloths, it looked like a grandmother's kitchen or something from an old summer house, but you found all you needed to make tea including the tea you had left in the cupboards and some lovely, blue, porcelain teacups.
He whistled softly as he set about brewing, preparing a large pot of tea, ready to pour, and gathered it all on a tray that he brought into the living room along with a chair on which to place the tray, "Gentlemen, the tea is served."

((OOC: Added a small time skip there, to accommodate chatting, working, and the making of tea.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:57 pm

[Villa 1]

This made Chris chuckle a bit.
"True enough."

"Creepy clowns when did creepy clowns come into the equation?
The Virtual Adept asked wide eyed.
"But yes hopefully we will win the day and none of our own will die."
He said with a concerned scowl.

"It can be hard to turn just random things into food and get the taste just right it require allot of finesse."
Chris replied.
"But Master Harris is a skilled willworker."

[1:30]

You got the tea served the other three mages gathered around filling their cups and muttering thanks.
"Wonderful tea Mr Wainwright."
Darrian said as he sipped his tea.
"I guess all we can do now is wait."
Chris said with glance at the troll doll.

(OCC: Sorry about the format I write on my phone while waiting for Polly's turn to do her stuff.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:06 pm

[Amadeus's rooms, 1am]

Anja wrote:"Thank you...all for taking care of my magical family."
Bianca muttered she tried to sit up but groaned with having been actually crushed and brought back from the brink of death earlier in the evening she was already weakened and she did not recover as quickly as Amadeus.
"The Tree will be fine right?"
She muttered then her eyes widenes a little.
"What about Thomas...who I was guarding? Is he okey?"

"The Tree will be alright. And Thomas is perfectly fine. Just a little shaken up. He's still, like, a few feet from us." Serge said pointing in Thoma's direction. "Hey Thomas! Say 'Hi' to Bianca."

(OOC: Sweet! Thanks for the xp reduction!)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:39 pm

[Amadeus's rooms, 1am]

"The Tree will be alright. And Thomas is perfectly fine. Just a little shaken up. He's still, like, a few feet from us." Serge said pointing in Thoma's direction. "Hey Thomas! Say 'Hi' to Bianca."

"Good...good..."
Bianca said as Thomas called in from the bedroom.
"Hey Bianca."
The young Verbena called back.
"Hey kid sorry about scaring you kid."
"Who are you calling kid we are like the same age."
This made Bianca chuckle, she tried to sit up and managed to get up this time.
"I think I will be fine now...I should be able to continue to watch over Thomas if he is okey with that."
The young Verbena said.
"Yeah...that is fine by me."
Thomas replied.
"If Bianca is up to it."

(OOC: No problem you deserve it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next