Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

5 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:31 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"Creepy clowns when did creepy clowns come into the equation?
The Virtual Adept asked wide eyed.
"But yes hopefully we will win the day and none of our own will die."
He said with a concerned scowl.
Colin grimaced, "Ah, that would be the Emissary from the visiting natural Caul... Well, it's not going to be there to intervene, it's just a good chance the Emissary will be present. But so long as we don't take action against it, we should be safe from it. Just make sure you're not tempted to run away with the circus."

Anja wrote:"It can be hard to turn just random things into food and get the taste just right it require allot of finesse."
Chris replied.
"But Master Harris is a skilled willworker."
He nodded, "Very skilled... and his coffee is quite good, there's just something a little off in the bitterness. As though he can't quite get both the roast temperature and duration completely spot on. So many complexities in a good beverage..."

[1:30]
Anja wrote:You got the tea served the other three mages gathered around filling their cups and muttering thanks.
"Wonderful tea Mr Wainwright."
Darrian said as he sipped his tea.
"I guess all we can do now is wait."
Chris said with glance at the troll doll.
He nodded, "If you don't mind, I seem to have accrued a little Paradox, so I should like to wait by the well... mourn the child who was murdered there a little, perhaps..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Adley Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:17 am

[Common Room 1:15]

Most was there, Amadeus was not here yet, Jon was going but was not here yet, Helga was not there but she might be om guard duty. Crexia and Mara was on her way in to the common room as you was getting an overview the rest other than the ones waiting at the villa.

"Alright, I know things have gotten complicated. But maybe we can make some headway on some plans and move out..." He saw Crexia and Mara and nodded to them respectfully. "Excellent timing..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:13 am

[Villa 1]

Colin grimaced, "Ah, that would be the Emissary from the visiting natural Caul... Well, it's not going to be there to intervene, it's just a good chance the Emissary will be present. But so long as we don't take action against it, we should be safe from it. Just make sure you're not tempted to run away with the circus."

"Yeah no chance of that, running away with the circus I mean."
Chris said with a grunt.
"But then...if we see a scary clown we are not to attack it and just let it be?"
He asked.
"Have everyone been informed of that?"

He nodded, "Very skilled... and his coffee is quite good, there's just something a little off in the bitterness. As though he can't quite get both the roast temperature and duration completely spot on. So many complexities in a good beverage..."

"Yeah manifesting food can be hard. I use Cooking Mama to create food, it is usually good but it can taste a little difference than the real thing."
The Virtual Adept informed you.

He nodded, "If you don't mind, I seem to have accrued a little Paradox, so I should like to wait by the well... mourn the child who was murdered there a little, perhaps..."

"Very well Mr Wainwright, do you want to go alone or should one of us come with you considering what have happened here, the Node is cleansed but even so..."
Jeffry replied with a frown at the thought of the things that had happened to the Node two months ago.

"Alright, I know things have gotten complicated. But maybe we can make some headway on some plans and move out..." He saw Crexia and Mara and nodded to them respectfully. "Excellent timing..."

"Things are what they are."
Bruce said with a grunt. Mara and Crexia came over to you.
"How close are we to be ready to go Sodalis."
Crexia asked.
"Ah I set your Cabalmate...ehm...Mr Sherman to do a little job for me, he will be up in a ltitle while."
The old Tytalus informed you.
"Fifty stars illuminate from above but a bonfire is brigther when you are right next to it."
Mara said as if it made perfect sense.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:19 am

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"Yeah no chance of that, running away with the circus I mean."
Chris said with a grunt.
"But then...if we see a scary clown we are not to attack it and just let it be?"
He asked.
"Have everyone been informed of that?"
Colin nodded, "We'll make sure there's a reminder for everyone before going in. But yes, everyone in the Steelhaven Hall common room were warned when the caul reached town."

Anja wrote:"Very well Mr Wainwright, do you want to go alone or should one of us come with you considering what have happened here, the Node is cleansed but even so..."
Jeffry replied with a frown at the thought of the things that had happened to the Node two months ago.
He nodded, "I'll go alone... I need to meditate a little, too, on the cleansing process."

He gave the gathered Masters a small bow, and headed downstairs with his cup of tea, taking a sip and sitting down as comfortably as he could, leaning back against the well and looking up at the walls, slowly detaching his mind from the immediate present and focusing on the Node cleansing process, and how that might apply to Avatars...

((OOC: Intelligence+Meditation seems appropriate - 4,5,5,7,7. Pretty average roll, but there're successes, so I think that's good. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:06 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin nodded, "We'll make sure there's a reminder for everyone before going in. But yes, everyone in the Steelhaven Hall common room were warned when the caul reached town."

"Damn, what is that Caul even doing here in Boston?"
Chris asked.
"And what is a natural Caul?"

He nodded, "I'll go alone... I need to meditate a little, too, on the cleansing process."

Jeffry just nodded at that accepting your decicion and forcusing on his tea and guarding the troll doll.

He gave the gathered Masters a small bow, and headed downstairs with his cup of tea, taking a sip and sitting down as comfortably as he could, leaning back against the well and looking up at the walls, slowly detaching his mind from the immediate present and focusing on the Node cleansing process, and how that might apply to Avatars...

You felt the Node's Quintessence flow around you, calming your Avatar and your mind, the Node had a fairly blanaced Resonance, being both Dynamic and Static. You do nto think it would be a similar process to cleanse an Avatar as a Node though, cleansing the Quintessence in someone's system yes but that would nto really change the Avatar itself, for an Avatar generally the mage his or herself was likely to have to be the one to undo twisting a Nephandi Caul did, and that would not be an easy task an Avatar could nto be cleansed as a Node.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:22 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"Damn, what is that Caul even doing here in Boston?"
Chris asked.
"And what is a natural Caul?"
Colin frowned, "A natural Caul is immensely powerful... I suppose you could call it a naturally-occurring scar in Reality, a lingering wound from a previous Reality that's long since ceased to be - the Outside of Reality, if you will, where Outsider Things lurk. When someone is ready to Fall on their own - which seems to be the natural conclusion of a very depressive cycle - a natural Caul will seek them out, and they'll climb in. An artificial Caul, on the other hand, seems to be the most commonly encountered type; a baby wrung out and mutated in the ultimate form of child abuse, turned into a parody of lifegiving and made to form the figurative heart of a Labyrinth. That's what Nephandi make to cajole their initiates into, one way or another, by some nefarious compulsion or false promise. As for what it is doing here, it's essentially here due to Wallace Jace's promise to steal and bind Avatars to the newly-made bodies for a group of Specters to reincarnate into, so they may become Fallen again right away... It's a bit of a horrible mess, all told."

Anja wrote:You felt the Node's Quintessence flow around you, calming your Avatar and your mind, the Node had a fairly blanaced Resonance, being both Dynamic and Static. You do nto think it would be a similar process to cleanse an Avatar as a Node though, cleansing the Quintessence in someone's system yes but that would nto really change the Avatar itself, for an Avatar generally the mage his or herself was likely to have to be the one to undo twisting a Nephandi Caul did, and that would not be an easy task an Avatar could nto be cleansed as a Node.
Unsurprised by this generic insight, he nonetheless rested against the healthy Quintessence flow around him, and thought inward to Mia, 'Show me a shard... let me see for myself what a Fallen fragment looks like, and not the memory of the individual that was its last incarnation... I will not harm or touch it, just examine it from without...'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:48 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin frowned, "A natural Caul is immensely powerful... I suppose you could call it a naturally-occurring scar in Reality, a lingering wound from a previous Reality that's long since ceased to be - the Outside of Reality, if you will, where Outsider Things lurk. When someone is ready to Fall on their own - which seems to be the natural conclusion of a very depressive cycle - a natural Caul will seek them out, and they'll climb in. An artificial Caul, on the other hand, seems to be the most commonly encountered type; a baby wrung out and mutated in the ultimate form of child abuse, turned into a parody of lifegiving and made to form the figurative heart of a Labyrinth. That's what Nephandi make to cajole their initiates into, one way or another, by some nefarious compulsion or false promise. As for what it is doing here, it's essentially here due to Wallace Jace's promise to steal and bind Avatars to the newly-made bodies for a group of Specters to reincarnate into, so they may become Fallen again right away... It's a bit of a horrible mess, all told."

"There is no parts of what you told right now which is nto terrifying Mr Wainwright."
Chris said with a frown.
"I am nto sure which to the two types of Cauls are the worst kind. But as for Wallance Jace, he can not be allowed to get his hands on Avatars for his followers, that would be to horrible, it just will not do."
He muttered with a frown.
"That thought of having one's core taken from you and then the one who stole it force it to Fall it is...well."
The technomancer had turned rather pale.

[Villa 1:30]

Unsurprised by this generic insight, he nonetheless rested against the healthy Quintessence flow around him, and thought inward to Mia, 'Show me a shard... let me see for myself what a Fallen fragment looks like, and not the memory of the individual that was its last incarnation... I will not harm or touch it, just examine it from without...'

Mia was silent for a moment then she nodded. Into your conciousness walked a man, well parts of him, other parts of him was in shadow or just missing, he had gray hair and sad eyes and he lifted his eyes to look at you for a moment.
"You wanted to talk or to examine me my host."
He muttered.

(OOC: The Nephandi is also enthusiastically in favor of child abuse. Yes we have a stand on child abuse, we are for it...enthusiastically, we approve. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:57 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"There is no parts of what you told right now which is nto terrifying Mr Wainwright."
Chris said with a frown.
"I am nto sure which to the two types of Cauls are the worst kind. But as for Wallance Jace, he can not be allowed to get his hands on Avatars for his followers, that would be to horrible, it just will not do."
He muttered with a frown.
"That thought of having one's core taken from you and then the one who stole it force it to Fall it is...well."
The technomancer had turned rather pale.
Colin smiled sadly, "I agree, it is all quite terrifying. And I think... the artificial Cauls are the worst kind; natural ones will only seek out someone who has already reached the necessary mindset on their own, but the artificial ones are created by deliberate abuse. Of course, an artificial Caul is less durable, or so it seems - I've torn one down from within, myself - but being an intentional offense to Reality itself, they're far worse, or an expression of something far worse, than an old, lingering sore that sometimes acts up... And yes, Jace will be stopped, at all costs."

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:Mia was silent for a moment then she nodded. Into your conciousness walked a man, well parts of him, other parts of him was in shadow or just missing, he had gray hair and sad eyes and he lifted his eyes to look at you for a moment.
"You wanted to talk or to examine me my host."
He muttered.
He nodded, sipping his tea literally absentmindedly, 'I do... I want to see what an inverted Avatar fragment looks like, up close, gain my first insights into what the Cauls have done to them... I will not attempt to change it now, nor otherwise tamper with it, merely to see what, if anything, I can see that looks... off. But before that, might I have your name, by which you once were known?'

((OOC: Just for clarification, if Colin lacks the insight - the Spheres - to glean anything at this time, I'm fine with that, too. But it's something to work on toward later insights while waiting for the strike teams.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:11 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin smiled sadly, "I agree, it is all quite terrifying. And I think... the artificial Cauls are the worst kind; natural ones will only seek out someone who has already reached the necessary mindset on their own, but the artificial ones are created by deliberate abuse. Of course, an artificial Caul is less durable, or so it seems - I've torn one down from within, myself - but being an intentional offense to Reality itself, they're far worse, or an expression of something far worse, than an old, lingering sore that sometimes acts up... And yes, Jace will be stopped, at all costs."

"I...can agree with you on that, perhaps the artificial Cauls are worse, but then againt he idea of being so full of despair that you summon a Caul to you that is nightmare fuel."
The Virtual Adept said then his eyes widened again.
"You destroyed a Caul Mr Wainwright? The one in the Labyrinth we faught two months ago? That was you?"

[Villa 1 30]

He nodded, sipping his tea literally absentmindedly, 'I do... I want to see what an inverted Avatar fragment looks like, up close, gain my first insights into what the Cauls have done to them... I will not attempt to change it now, nor otherwise tamper with it, merely to see what, if anything, I can see that looks... off. But before that, might I have your name, by which you once were known?'

"My name was Richard Darrel, I was a member of the Seers of Chronos before we changed our name. My Chanmtry got under attack by the Order of Reason and during the fight I attracted allot of Paradox, I always reacted worse to Paradox than my Cabalmates so i was near death after the fight. My Cabal took me to Horizon to have Paradox removed from my Avatar to save my life, but the spirit healer found I was a widderslainte, I was arrested and sentenced, the last I remember is pain...endless pain and now the shadow that stand before you is all that is left of me."
The shard said.
"Very well you may examine me if you so wish."

(OOC: Colin might find a few things out but he lack the Sphere to go really into the details.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:23 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"I...can agree with you on that, perhaps the artificial Cauls are worse, but then againt he idea of being so full of despair that you summon a Caul to you that is nightmare fuel."
The Virtual Adept said then his eyes widened again.
"You destroyed a Caul Mr Wainwright? The one in the Labyrinth we faught two months ago? That was you?"
Colin nodded, "I have spoken with one who... came to a natural Caul. I can't say I agree with his conclusions, but I can certainly sympathize with his grief. And yes, I'm the crazy Englishman who jumped into the Caul two months ago. Had to, you know; I was the only person who had a shot at getting out of it intact, and some not-thing had come out and had started killing our people..."
He grimaced, "I'd want to avoid a repeat of that, though; I might've grown stronger, but I did pick up a few... undesirable side effects - though I've been confirmed to not be Fallen as a result, so that's good, at least."

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:"My name was Richard Darrel, I was a member of the Seers of Chronos before we changed our name. My Chanmtry got under attack by the Order of Reason and during the fight I attracted allot of Paradox, I always reacted worse to Paradox than my Cabalmates so i was near death after the fight. My Cabal took me to Horizon to have Paradox removed from my Avatar to save my life, but the spirit healer found I was a widderslainte, I was arrested and sentenced, the last I remember is pain...endless pain and now the shadow that stand before you is all that is left of me."
The shard said.
"Very well you may examine me if you so wish."
He bowed politely, "Mr. Darrel, then... I know that pain, all too well, and I am sorry for what happened to you. Now let's see if I can spot what is different... what was done by the Caul, and that lingers in this last vestige of you..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:05 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin nodded, "I have spoken with one who... came to a natural Caul. I can't say I agree with his conclusions, but I can certainly sympathize with his grief. And yes, I'm the crazy Englishman who jumped into the Caul two months ago. Had to, you know; I was the only person who had a shot at getting out of it intact, and some not-thing had come out and had started killing our people..."
He grimaced, "I'd want to avoid a repeat of that, though; I might've grown stronger, but I did pick up a few... undesirable side effects - though I've been confirmed to not be Fallen as a result, so that's good, at least."

"I would not want to be Fallen no matter the reason but I can sympatize with someone who is just so damaged and hurt they...well anyway I guess the person you are talking about are one of the prisoners at Steelhaven? I know they are foul Nephandi but I can nto help but feel sorry for them considering what will happen with them...later on Horizon."
Chris said with a shudder.
"It seams you did what you had to but damn, that was one hell of a gamble but...ehm...how are you nto Fallen if you went intot he Caul? How was you able to destroy the thing?"

[Villa 1 30]

He bowed politely, "Mr. Darrel, then... I know that pain, all too well, and I am sorry for what happened to you. Now let's see if I can spot what is different... what was done by the Caul, and that lingers in this last vestige of you..."

"Yes...we all know that pain, in is part of us all."
Darrel said sadly as he looked into nothingess.
"We where all hurt, at least now we have a host, we have incarnation, ine a limited form as well. Do as you wish my host Mia have sent me to you to see what you can find out."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:33 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"I would not want to be Fallen no matter the reason but I can sympatize with someone who is just so damaged and hurt they...well anyway I guess the person you are talking about are one of the prisoners at Steelhaven? I know they are foul Nephandi but I can nto help but feel sorry for them considering what will happen with them...later on Horizon."
Chris said with a shudder.
"It seams you did what you had to but damn, that was one hell of a gamble but...ehm...how are you nto Fallen if you went intot he Caul? How was you able to destroy the thing?"
Colin sighed softly, "It's something of an open secret by now, anyway. I have a shard cluster; countless Avatar fragments that work together, like a little parliament in my soul. And yes, it was something of a gamble, but I did have... fair reason to believe I could get out unscathed. Hurt like all Hell, though. Turns out, shard clusters are unable to Fall, but instead act like a very potent fragmentation grenade in the not-dimension of a Caul; I'm not going to try it with a natural Caul, though, as those may be... somewhat more durable in the first place."

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:"Yes...we all know that pain, in is part of us all."
Darrel said sadly as he looked into nothingess.
"We where all hurt, at least now we have a host, we have incarnation, ine a limited form as well. Do as you wish my host Mia have sent me to you to see what you can find out."
He nodded and leaned forward, carefully examining the fragment as best he could, intent on making as accurate assessments of it as possible...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:04 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin sighed softly, "It's something of an open secret by now, anyway. I have a shard cluster; countless Avatar fragments that work together, like a little parliament in my soul. And yes, it was something of a gamble, but I did have... fair reason to believe I could get out unscathed. Hurt like all Hell, though. Turns out, shard clusters are unable to Fall, but instead act like a very potent fragmentation grenade in the not-dimension of a Caul; I'm not going to try it with a natural Caul, though, as those may be... somewhat more durable in the first place."

"Shard Cluster eh, I have heard about them, there are a few Void Enginners who have left the Union through the years and some went with us when we left the Technocrazy and no one knows more about Shard Clusters than them, and the Enginners that come to the Traditions generally end up with us Adepts or with the Etherites."
Chris said with a nod.
"I did nto know they could...do that to a Labyrinth no and yes that must have hurt ehm..."
The man hesitated for a moment then he carefully asked.
"How come you are not crawled up under a bed somewhere in a fetal position after all that Mr Wainwright...I mean no offense but hell I probably would be."

[Villa 1 30]

He nodded and leaned forward, carefully examining the fragment as best he could, intent on making as accurate assessments of it as possible...

You saw the corrupted, twisted Ephemera that the Cluster was made up of but other than that it was hard to say, you could see the Cluster was twisted and Fallen but beyond that there was little to see, little you could understand at least.
"Do you see anything?"
The shard asked.
"I was quite magnificent back when I was whole. I was a massive waterfall, so powerfull the water curned white at the bottom, surrounded by wild woods, but bellow the water surface...there was nothing...just nothing, the nothingness of non existence."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:29 pm

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"Shard Cluster eh, I have heard about them, there are a few Void Enginners who have left the Union through the years and some went with us when we left the Technocrazy and no one knows more about Shard Clusters than them, and the Enginners that come to the Traditions generally end up with us Adepts or with the Etherites."
Chris said with a nod.
"I did nto know they could...do that to a Labyrinth no and yes that must have hurt ehm..."
The man hesitated for a moment then he carefully asked.
"How come you are not crawled up under a bed somewhere in a fetal position after all that Mr Wainwright...I mean no offense but hell I probably would be."
Colin smiled thinly, a hint of pain glinting in his eyes, "I'm sure I could supplement the Void Engineers' knowledge - both the Union-affiliated ones, and those defected to our side - with some insights of my own, and vice versa. As for how I am not crawled up under a bed somewhere afterwards - it was painful, but not the worst I have seen or experienced... My soul cannot be rent asunder, whether by Caul or by a circle of Soulrenders; the pain is only a memory to me, not a threat. I am not a fearless man, but the greatest threats to most Magi no longer concern me personally."

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:You saw the corrupted, twisted Ephemera that the Cluster was made up of but other than that it was hard to say, you could see the Cluster was twisted and Fallen but beyond that there was little to see, little you could understand at least.
"Do you see anything?"
The shard asked.
"I was quite magnificent back when I was whole. I was a massive waterfall, so powerfull the water curned white at the bottom, surrounded by wild woods, but bellow the water surface...there was nothing...just nothing, the nothingness of non existence."
He pondered, 'I see twists and turns... little detail that I can comprehend; perhaps a single drop of rain endlessly reflecting the void... I can't quite fathom it all yet, but I will work toward that end, to understand what the Caul did to your earlier incarnation, and to mend what I can, to bring each twisted fragment back to the Light where it belongs... Perhaps the waterfall can yet flow freely once again, into a pool teeming with life and motion.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:08 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin smiled thinly, a hint of pain glinting in his eyes, "I'm sure I could supplement the Void Engineers' knowledge - both the Union-affiliated ones, and those defected to our side - with some insights of my own, and vice versa. As for how I am not crawled up under a bed somewhere afterwards - it was painful, but not the worst I have seen or experienced... My soul cannot be rent asunder, whether by Caul or by a circle of Soulrenders; the pain is only a memory to me, not a threat. I am not a fearless man, but the greatest threats to most Magi no longer concern me personally."

"I am sure both the Void Engineers and the Etherites would appriciate it if you could give more information on Shard Clusters, knowledge is power after all."
Chris said with a nod then he frowned.
"You have been through allot I hear, but yeah, I get that if you are experienced with pain and you know it will nto destroy your Core it might be easier to handle but it is still painful and most do not like pain...I mean shit like that is traumatic."
The Virtual Adept muttered wide eyed.
"An indestructable Core though...that is something."

[Villa 1 30]

He pondered, 'I see twists and turns... little detail that I can comprehend; perhaps a single drop of rain endlessly reflecting the void... I can't quite fathom it all yet, but I will work toward that end, to understand what the Caul did to your earlier incarnation, and to mend what I can, to bring each twisted fragment back to the Light where it belongs... Perhaps the waterfall can yet flow freely once again, into a pool teeming with life and motion.'

"I am destroyed, the waterfall is gone, as much as I would like to flow again, it is destroyed and I am all that is left."
The Shard muttered darkly and you felt it's sadness and bitterness.
"I am not sure I want to be untwisted, this world is nothing but pain, it should end."
He protested.
"Nothingness is fitting..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:17 pm

"Things are what they are."
Bruce said with a grunt. Mara and Crexia came over to you.
"How close are we to be ready to go Sodalis."
Crexia asked.
"Ah I set your Cabalmate...ehm...Mr Sherman to do a little job for me, he will be up in a ltitle while."
The old Tytalus informed you.
"Fifty stars illuminate from above but a bonfire is brigther when you are right next to it."
Mara said as if it made perfect sense.

"The Master Verbena should return shortly, as well. I just got back down here myself, and was about to assess where we could pick up from our previous plans." He glanced at Mara and blinked, tiredly. "I'm sorry ma'am can you please ah...give another example, or help me to understand that?"

// is Vanja there?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:31 pm

"The Master Verbena should return shortly, as well. I just got back down here myself, and was about to assess where we could pick up from our previous plans." He glanced at Mara and blinked, tiredly. "I'm sorry ma'am can you please ah...give another example, or help me to understand that?"

"Very well I guess what we have to decide then is what cars to take and how to get to where we are going, Mr King said we was going to Steelhaven's villa where you got your Node?"
The House Thig member you had spoken with earlier replied. You did see Vanja sitting next to the rest of her thream, the Cultist gave you a poilite nod as you looked in her direction. Mara smiled enigmatically.
"You will know what it means when you need to young warrior."
The Deaconess replied.
"You will see the bonfire and you will know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:27 pm

"Very well I guess what we have to decide then is what cars to take and how to get to where we are going, Mr King said we was going to Steelhaven's villa where you got your Node?"
The House Thig member you had spoken with earlier replied

"Correct."

Mara smiled enigmatically.
"You will know what it means when you need to young warrior."
The Deaconess replied.
"You will see the bonfire and you will know."

"I hope so, ma'am. Very well, we've got at least two cars..."

// Anna's there too?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:45 pm

[Amadeus's rooms, 1am]

Anja wrote:"Good...good..."
Bianca said as Thomas called in from the bedroom.
"Hey Bianca."
The young Verbena called back.
"Hey kid sorry about scaring you kid."
"Who are you calling kid we are like the same age."
This made Bianca chuckle, she tried to sit up and managed to get up this time.
"I think I will be fine now...I should be able to continue to watch over Thomas if he is okey with that."
The young Verbena said.
"Yeah...that is fine by me."
Thomas replied.
"If Bianca is up to it."

"Better to wait for Dr. Lee and see what he says." Serge said. "Don't want you over stressing yourself. You've had a rough day today."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:06 am

"Correct."

"I think we have enough cars with the ones belonging to Chantry members who is going."
Antonio said and Marian nodded.
"Yes now that we are done moving things from the hospital run that should not be a problem."

"I hope so, ma'am. Very well, we've got at least two cars..."

Mara just smiled, she did not seam to concerned about cars. You saw Amadeus coming into the room.
"Did I miss anything?"
He asked.

[Amadeus's rooms, 1 15 am]

"Better to wait for Dr. Lee and see what he says." Serge said. "Don't want you over stressing yourself. You've had a rough day today."

"We have all had a rough day I just want to help out."
Bianca said as Richard knocked on the door and then came in.
"How are you doing Miss Rozzo?"
He asked seeing that the hedge wizard was up he went over to the sofa.
"Ok if you will let me check your pulse?"
He asked and Bianca nodded and held out her wrist. Your Cabalmate gave a nod to Serge before he started working.
"Hum...well you need rest Miss Rozzo but you should be fine."
The Doctor commented,.
"Any discomfort?"
"No I am fine, I just feel a bit dizzy."

(OOC: Yes Anna is there in the common room.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:44 am

"I think we have enough cars with the ones belonging to Chantry members who is going."
Antonio said and Marian nodded.
"Yes now that we are done moving things from the hospital run that should not be a problem."

"Alright, good..."

Mara just smiled, she did not seam to concerned about cars. You saw Amadeus coming into the room.
"Did I miss anything?"
He asked.

"No, sir just checking on logistics to move out and then if we have any last minute preparations that can't be done on the way over, or there."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:38 am

"Alright, good..."

"So I mean we can do it as easy as how many can we fit into one car, then we fill up the next until we have gotten everyone a ride."
Marian said.

"No, sir just checking on logistics to move out and then if we have any last minute preparations that can't be done on the way over, or there."

Amadeus nodded at that.
"Well i should have what I need at least."
He commented.
"And we should not wait to long and let the Nephandi have more time to prepare. Is everyone here yet?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:57 am

[Villa 1]
Anja wrote:"I am sure both the Void Engineers and the Etherites would appriciate it if you could give more information on Shard Clusters, knowledge is power after all."
Chris said with a nod then he frowned.
"You have been through allot I hear, but yeah, I get that if you are experienced with pain and you know it will nto destroy your Core it might be easier to handle but it is still painful and most do not like pain...I mean shit like that is traumatic."
The Virtual Adept muttered wide eyed.
"An indestructable Core though...that is something."
Colin grimaced, "I never claimed not to be affected by such trauma... but there comes a point where one realizes that even seemingly endless pain is only temporary. I wouldn't wish that epiphany on anyone, though; it's a pretty bleak hole, and you'll need expert help to get out the first time... but if I can help someone else climb out - if I can help enough someone elses - then perhaps it will have been worth it in the end..."

[Villa 1 30]
Anja wrote:"I am destroyed, the waterfall is gone, as much as I would like to flow again, it is destroyed and I am all that is left."
The Shard muttered darkly and you felt it's sadness and bitterness.
"I am not sure I want to be untwisted, this world is nothing but pain, it should end."
He protested.
"Nothingness is fitting..."
He shook his head, "I respectfully disagree. The world is not so bleak - there is suffering and injustice, but it falls to us, who have suffered, to work against the Black Spiral, to help the world heal, to put an end to suffering and injustice. So long as a small piece of the waterfall remains, it's not completely gone, nor forgotten..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:50 pm

[Villa 1]

Colin grimaced, "I never claimed not to be affected by such trauma... but there comes a point where one realizes that even seemingly endless pain is only temporary. I wouldn't wish that epiphany on anyone, though; it's a pretty bleak hole, and you'll need expert help to get out the first time... but if I can help someone else climb out - if I can help enough someone elses - then perhaps it will have been worth it in the end..."

Chris nodded he sigh and looked down.
"I understand what you mean Mr Wainwright, well as much as anyone who have not been through something like that can understand. It is not like I have never been hurt, I have been shot twice fighting Technocrats...that hurt, but I have not been hurt like that, but I think I understand some of what you are saying non the less but even so damn...I am pretty sure I still would be hinding under the bed if somethign hurt my Avatar. I do not even take part in Core Wars for that reason I do nto want my Core harmed."

[Villa 1 30]

He shook his head, "I respectfully disagree. The world is not so bleak - there is suffering and injustice, but it falls to us, who have suffered, to work against the Black Spiral, to help the world heal, to put an end to suffering and injustice. So long as a small piece of the waterfall remains, it's not completely gone, nor forgotten..."

"Perhaps not gone and forgotten but they ripped me out of my host as he lay screaming and destroyed me, for no other reason than him being born, no there are to much suffering in this world, to much injustice it should end."
The Shard hissed.
"No I am nto forgotten, and there remain a tiny sliver but it is just a shadow of the glorious being I once was, and my host is gone, long dead and buried, he died in pain, he suffered and so many others suffer this world is cruel, it is wrong."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:43 pm

"So I mean we can do it as easy as how many can we fit into one car, then we fill up the next until we have gotten everyone a ride."
Marian said.

"Very well," he said, and began counting off people into their groups, then seeing what the situation with the cars would be.

Amadeus nodded at that.
"Well i should have what I need at least."
He commented.
"And we should not wait to long and let the Nephandi have more time to prepare. Is everyone here yet?"

"We're meeting some people there..." he said, then looked around for his sora's bastet friend, and anyone else that might be missing that was supposed to go, and wasn't arrested.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next