Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

4 posters

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 28 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:15 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'Go by road, stick to the main routes. Stay in motels on interstates on the edge of small cities. Get a lightproof sleeping bag, under the motel's bed. Get your ghoul to guard you during the day; say you've come down with something. And use hooker apps to order in dinner... assuming the motel you're in don't already have ones working out of there.' giving a little shrug, clearly rating her ability to fly under the radar as fairly decent.

'As for "would I take the risk"... well, I don't think there is much risk. Not when you like, think it out.'

Anja's Post:

Humming a little tune, Nicole set to work; retrieved from a freezer ice cubes [something any club would have for drinks], grabbed a few dishtowels [ditto] and make a makeshift cool-pack for the blood. Then either using some plastic wrap or clingfilm tied it all up into a neat-ish little package.

On encountering the shotgun, she lazily checked the chamber, ejected a shell if loaded and eyed up the condition of the barrel; unless totally worn out she'd take it too.

Laden with her goodies, the Etherite would then head downstairs, looking like a prime target for the local ATF.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 28 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:30 am

[Club, 3.00]

'Go by road, stick to the main routes. Stay in motels on interstates on the edge of small cities. Get a lightproof sleeping bag, under the motel's bed. Get your ghoul to guard you during the day; say you've come down with something. And use hooker apps to order in dinner... assuming the motel you're in don't already have ones working out of there.' giving a little shrug, clearly rating her ability to fly under the radar as fairly decent.

"Then Hunters or the agets of your enemies fid you in that motel room, it is ot tat hard to track someone and well if someoe die o the road well that is hard to prove was anything but bad luck, boom rival gone. Or there could be a fire in the motel, or soeone just call the police and convincethem there are drugs in there and the chack the place out and findyou sleeping at at best you are now at the morge, in a box you have to get out out, if you are lucky and you are nto explosed to sunlight."
Henrietta said with a shrug.
"There is allot that can go wrong when even the tiniest exposure to sunlight can and will kill you. Also a vampire outside of the cities will be in danger of Werewolves, and less ehm...civilized vampire bads rovig around."

As for "would I take the risk"... well, I don't think there is much risk. Not when you like, think it out.'

"The risk is actually cosiderable, remember these are beings that live to stab one another in the back, they ahve just painted a veneer of politeness over it so if someone learn you are about to travel, someoe will expoloit that to try to get you dead. However even if travelig is not a death sentence and some do travel, it is a on zero risk ad powerful vampires tend to not take risks when they do not abolsutely have to. Also being away from your home city mans you will loose status and trritory by the time you get back, and you will have to lick the feet of the Prince of the city you are going to visit and any Prince of the cities you are traveling through with the risk that one of them decide to execute you for fun when you stand before them. Yes vampire do travel but rarely becaus it is a risk and a hassle and not wort it unless the journey is incredibly important, setteling amior grudge personally tend to not be that important for those smart enough to get old and dangerous."
Th hedge witch explained.
"If these was Sabbat...that would be differnet they travel in group but even they are careful on the road."

Humming a little tune, Nicole set to work; retrieved from a freezer ice cubes [something any club would have for drinks], grabbed a few dishtowels [ditto] and make a makeshift cool-pack for the blood. Then either using some plastic wrap or clingfilm tied it all up into a neat-ish little package.

You got the blood packaged up.

On encountering the shotgun, she lazily checked the chamber, ejected a shell if loaded and eyed up the condition of the barrel; unless totally worn out she'd take it too.

The shotgun was loaded and the shell looked a bit odd though. The weapon was wlel mainteined and looked like it had never been fired.

Laden with her goodies, the Etherite would then head downstairs, looking like a prime target for the local ATF.

You get downstairs and Jeffry look at you his old phon in hand h looks confused at a little bag of soething that looks like code generators but place them around the group and the items to be teleported as instructed then he asks.
"Was that the last of it Miss Bouchard?"
He was clearly on the phone with Chris the teleporter from Wstchapel.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:45 pm

[Club, 3.00]
Anja wrote:"It is mine, well you can dstory the burner or I can do it for you if you want me to."
Jon replied.
"That is what it is there for."
He added then he went back to grumbling over his internet access. You sent a message to Alec and got a reply back quickly.
"Thank you for letting me know, understood, well if you get this before you destroy the phone tat is."
Colin looked at the phone for a moment, reading the message quickly, before tapping the phone with his Chaos wand, "What do you know, there was a fault in the battery, causing a massive discharge..."

((OOC: So, Forces/Entropy 2? Battery just discharges all at once, frying the electronics. Arete roll: 5,5,7. Should suffice, I think?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:58 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'On the run from someone who wants to ice you is different. The question was the like, normal safety of travel.' the Etherite replied with a little shrug. 'And I doubt Hunters are either that powerful or organised. We would have heard more about them. The fact you're saying they're a bunch of timid homebodies also don't apply. And what's the easiest way to cover up the fact you're timid? Claim it's "too dangerous" to travel. Yeah... can see that line working well on the little ones too... "drop panties for your ritual fucking 'cos otherwise you're out on the road and there's a, like 95% chance of death".' nodding respectfully, seeing how strong a method of control this could be. Then gave a little shrug, knowing it was simple conjecture.

'Though you know my history - eight years living under radar and all that. S'pose a lot of young vamps would be useless as the humans they came from... not knowing how to repair a flat, hustle for green, avoid leaving trails and such even before we throw in issues with the sun.' the tone of one knowing they were a born survivor; unaware that a certain sub-set of vampires would have found that to be rather attractive a trait.

Anja's Post:

Giving a little frown, she eyed up the shell, trying to use her own weapons experience to work out what type it was.

[Firearms + Intelligence roll?]

Anja's Post:

'No, but enough.' she replied with a little smirk, putting her haul on top of the two crates and box of wine. 'Ah, an area teleportation? Everyone, move in as close as you can without actually touching anyone. Last check; have we done all the clean-ups needed, like cameras, cell signals and so on?' remembering this and turning off her own cell.

[Erm... is it really needed to physically destroy the phone? As in, a 'mage reason'? For I OOC don't get it.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:41 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Colin looked at the phone for a moment, reading the message quickly, before tapping the phone with his Chaos wand, "What do you know, there was a fault in the battery, causing a massive discharge..."

"Happens all the time, such fragile things."
Jon said with a chuckle.
"Should we be off then Colin?"

'On the run from someone who wants to ice you is different. The question was the like, normal safety of travel.' the Etherite replied with a little shrug. 'And I doubt Hunters are either that powerful or organised. We would have heard more about them.

"Most vampires are at least concerned about them, that mages often are nto the preferred target for such groups do nto meant hey are nto a massive bother to other supernaturals."
Henrietta replied.
"And again a vampire in their hidde sleeping areas with their defenses are safe one in a filmsy bag uder a bed is not."

The fact you're saying they're a bunch of timid homebodies also don't apply. And what's the easiest way to cover up the fact you're timid? Claim it's "too dangerous" to travel. Yeah... can see that line working well on the little ones too... "drop panties for your ritual fucking 'cos otherwise you're out on the road and there's a, like 95% chance of death".' nodding respectfully, seeing how strong a method of control this could be. Then gave a little shrug, knowing it was simple conjecture.

"How many vampires do you perosnally know Nicole? For my job at the Chantry is to gather cotacts and knowledge of the differet supernatural groups."
The hedge witch said simply.
"So I have quite a bit of familiarity with their society, and no they are not timid but they are pragmatic and smart and takign enormous risks for little benefit is nto conuctiv to living for centuris, perhaps milennia and I am tleling you bing on the road is nto safe for a vampire and have explained why in detail. Each vampire have many eemies, and their bosses have enemies who would want to get rid of a pawn of their competitors and sending someone to just call for a clean up or a police raid on a motel room or example is a pretty somple trick and between citis such a death would nto be investigated. A person who do not jump of a cliff is not timid, they are smart.Also when you can die from only a bit of exposure to sunlight travel is dangerous it is not a lie spread from the top it is a fact of the weaknesses that come with vampirism."

'Though you know my history - eight years living under radar and all that. S'pose a lot of young vamps would be useless as the humans they came from... not knowing how to repair a flat, hustle for green, avoid leaving trails and such even before we throw in issues with the sun.' the tone of one knowing they were a born survivor; unaware that a certain sub-set of vampires would have found that to be rather attractive a trait.

"You can sneak out th back door of a motel room if te polic is called on you by an anamynous, worried citize who clai to ahve seen a black a man and a white teenaged girl in the room Nicole, a vampire ca not do that in the middle of the day. You would be observed and perhaps some local mages would ask questions when you travel into a ew Tribunal but the mages there will nto and can nto legally kill you for shit and giggles, you can take a plane with no problem, you cna walk and nto worry about hiding form the sun come morning, you do not have a whole society or cospiritors eager for your blood where you are a ltitle pawn and there is always someone eager to clear that pawn of the playig field."
Henrietta said simply.
"Yes sure you would do better ont he road than an accountant who ahve never left Boston, turned vamprie would but the dangerous would still be there and most would nto accept those dangers unless there was an extremely good reason. You would probably do great as a vampire, but if you where a creature who lived with a self preservation istinct beyond anything a human could even imagine ad with a perspective spanning centuries or even millenia, would you friviliouly take chancer just for the joy of killing an enemy with your own hands rather than sending an agent to do the same?"

Giving a little frown, she eyed up the shell, trying to use her own weapons experience to work out what type it was.

It was a phosporous shell, dragons breath ammunation which would be pretty deadly to a vampire hit by it but it would wear out te shotgun quicker than normal rounds.

'No, but enough.' she replied with a little smirk, putting her haul on top of the two crates and box of wine. 'Ah, an area teleportation? Everyone, move in as close as you can without actually touching anyone. Last check; have we done all the clean-ups needed, like cameras, cell signals and so on?' remembering this and turning off her own cell.

"Yeah everythign should be in the ready."
Bruce said and Jeffry nodded.
"Ys a area teleportation, though the good Master is good at his craft w should arrive safely."
The Master waited for a moment to see if there was anythign further then he gave the all clear to Chris, there was a strange, jumbeled sensation and then you where all in the parking lot of Steelhaven, all was well but you did feel a bit queezy.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:58 pm

[Club, 3.00]
Anja wrote:"Happens all the time, such fragile things."
Jon said with a chuckle.
"Should we be off then Colin?"
Colin smirked, "Lithium-ion batteries can be so fickle... at least it didn't bloat and catch fire in my hand. Though the magic blue smoke has escaped, I don't think anything can ever be salvaged from the poor thing. Well, I'll find a suitable recycling facility to drop it off at. Maybe send it to that noble spirit in Chicago as a gift..."

((OOC: Definitely something more of a "Mage Reason"; Colin leans toward Hermetic methods and concepts, and the phone did form a link to him. Burning out the phone's cicruitry should neatly remove the data from those links, slightly more permanently than a mere wipe would.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:30 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Colin smirked, "Lithium-ion batteries can be so fickle... at least it didn't bloat and catch fire in my hand. Though the magic blue smoke has escaped, I don't think anything can ever be salvaged from the poor thing. Well, I'll find a suitable recycling facility to drop it off at. Maybe send it to that noble spirit in Chicago as a gift..."

"Well the Union will not get much out of it then."
Jon said with a chuckle.
"Well let us go I want to be out of here and back to Steelhavn as soon as possible ad before dark."
The Virtual Adept said before Marian and Adjan said their goodbyes and went back downstairs to be teleported out.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:59 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Anja wrote:Jeffry waiting until Fran, Henrietta and everyone else who was going to teleport out could get there though he did pull his old phone out of his pocket to be ready to call for the teleporter once everyone was ready.
Anja wrote:"Yeah everything should be in the ready."
Bruce said and Jeffry nodded.
"Ys a area teleportation, though the good Master is good at his craft w should arrive safely."
The Master waited for a moment to see if there was anything further then he gave the all clear to Chris, there was a strange, jumbeled sensation and then you where all in the parking lot of Steelhaven, all was well but you did feel a bit queezy.

Serge braced himself for the transport. On arriving to the Steelhaven parking lot he shook his head and said "Goddamn I love mass teleportation.". He glanced around the area before adding "Do not like parking lots though. Even our own. They all smell like gasoline and look like the death of dreams. I'm assuming we were put here cause it's slightly outside the chantry's wards.'
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:08 pm

[Club, 3.00]
Anja wrote:"Well the Union will not get much out of it then."
Jon said with a chuckle.
"Well let us go I want to be out of here and back to Steelhavn as soon as possible ad before dark."
The Virtual Adept said before Marian and Adjan said their goodbyes and went back downstairs to be teleported out.
Colin casually pocketed the phone after making sure it wasn't smoldering, then nodded to Marian and Adjan, "Alright, we'll see you back home. Let's go, Mr... Sherman?"
He gave Jon a brief, apologetic look at stumbling over his name, then hopped into the driver's seat and peeled out of the parking lot.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:13 am

[Steelhaven 3: 15]

Serge braced himself for the transport. On arriving to the Steelhaven parking lot he shook his head and said "Goddamn I love mass teleportation.". He glanced around the area before adding "Do not like parking lots though. Even our own. They all smell like gasoline and look like the death of dreams. I'm assuming we were put here cause it's slightly outside the chantry's wards.'

"We went here Mr Yager because it is outside the main wards yes so we can examin the items we bought for Arcane connections before heaidng in also it is a large, open area that will fit us all."
Jeffry said simply as h set Helena and Adjan to check said Arcane connections.
"Now let us get our prisonr to the basemet."

[On the Road]

Colin casually pocketed the phone after making sure it wasn't smoldering, then nodded to Marian and Adjan, "Alright, we'll see you back home. Let's go, Mr... Sherman?"

"Sherman ideed...you remembered."
Jon said with a small smile before he ducked intot he van and drove off while you too the toher car.

He gave Jon a brief, apologetic look at stumbling over his name, then hopped into the driver's seat and peeled out of the parking lot.

Not much happened on th wya to the parking lot where you would stop and follow Helena's instructions to end her enchantments that had changed the look of the cars and get the prisoners teleported out before taking the cars the rest of the way to the car rental compay.
"Ok let us get this doe."
Jon said as he looked down at Helena's written instructions.
"Can you make sense of this Colin?"
Te Virtual Adept asked and he handed you the page.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:49 am

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'Possible? Yes. Probable? No. As you said, I'd be more worried about a rival doing a hit on me while in transit than rando hunters stumbling onto my one-day-only motel room in Nowheresville. There's other options; lightproof cabin in an RV, like crate yourself up in a moving van, p'haps use a series of AirBnBs than motels and all that. You know me; I would plan it and I'm not that bad at that either.'

Anja's Post:

'This ain't about "knowing", this is about logic. Main one being; if vampires had that amount of power we wouldn't have fucking dared do what we've just pulled. It's good to see that someone here actually does study this shit, but the thing is that talking to vampires only shows what vampires think is true and part of my "Theory Of The Day" is that the old vampires exaggerate the risk to stop the "kids" from bolting.'

'But I admit I don't know a lot about them. Part from how to destroy them. P'haps I should pester the Academy for one of them primer manuals...'

Anja's Post:

'And why would this "anonymous worried citizen" exist? Let us assume here I'm not a stupid vampire and shall try to hide where I'd blend in, will avoid big cities where possible and do my best to avoid detection.' she replied. 'Plus, I can't fly anyway.'

Anja's Post:

'See, this is where the vamp-me's gamble might pay off. If "everyone knows" that travelling in person is a death sentence and me doing the attack in person as pointless, so if I did to both of them nobody would expect it. And that has a quality all of it's own. And as for "frivolous chances"... one person's "unacceptably stupid risk" is another's Thursday.' giving a little knowing grin, self-aware enough to know she was a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

Anja's Post:

'Fucking hell...' giving a little whistle. Then it all clicked together; that clearly the vampire had operated a kind of... restaurant for others. And well, you needed security, right? Quickly looked around to see if there were more of them in a box or something; for they were the kind of items which you simply couldn't get regardless to how much cash you threw at it...

Anja's Post:

'What's happening with the prisoners? Don't look forward to dealing with that big guy again...' giving a little shudder.

[Steelhaven, 6.00]

Anja's Post:

'Ugh...' giving a little shudder. 'I hate beaming. Always get the feeling that the tech is just off by a few millsecs to mean your guts suddenly re-fill...' looking like a woman who from being removed from the risk of the mission, was starting to hit an adrenaline crash. 'So, where's all this stuff going, then?' looking to the Chief.

Serge's Post:

'Shh... he doesn't know what he's saying...' Nicole replied softly, gently patting the wing of the nearest car as though consoling an upset child. Then paused and gave a couple of sniffs. 'Yes, I'll have words 'bout your high oil burn later. Know it ain't your fault, I'm sure.'

[True, but it was a very weak link as a) he barely used it and b) it meant nothing to him. What's more, it would simply go back in the box for when a burner is needed again, so is unlikely to fall into 'enemy' hands. A few of the tools Nick uses at work would have deeper resonance, though limited as she doesn't care about them and perhaps 'drowned out' by the deeper connection to her boss. Though this makes me wonder; in such situations wouldn't used products be better than new because the previous owner(s) would be in effect leaving their fingerprints over the items, muddying the connection? Or would mages veer the other way; getting really antsy about 'their tools' etc and not sharing them, perhaps to the point when a mage dies most of their tools are destroyed?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:51 pm

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:"Sherman ideed...you remembered."
Jon said with a small smile before he ducked intot he van and drove off while you too the toher car.
Colin sighed, "I try. It does take a bit of effort, and it is fuzzy, but I try..."

Anja wrote:Not much happened on th wya to the parking lot where you would stop and follow Helena's instructions to end her enchantments that had changed the look of the cars and get the prisoners teleported out before taking the cars the rest of the way to the car rental compay.
"Ok let us get this doe."
Jon said as he looked down at Helena's written instructions.
"Can you make sense of this Colin?"
Te Virtual Adept asked and he handed you the page.
He took the page and read through it, "Hum, bit of a Hermetic bent to the instructions... let's see if I can translate it for you, if needs be..."

((OOC: Int+Paradigm Translation: 1,2,5,0,0. Should be a fairly simple thing for Colin to understand, at least, but if Jon needs further clarification, there might be a bit of a speed bump. Or not, Jon's a smart guy.))

((OOC2: True enough, the link itself was weak, but it also had links to others, and Colin does make a habit of building and reinforcing connections. So the phone, in the wrongest hands, might link weakly to Colin alone, but it would retain a - however faint - attachment to other members of his contact network, because the phone is a communication tool. Had it been something with an entirely different purpose, like a a Focus for creating lightning or something, he'd have been less concerned, though he'd still make an effort to get it back or destroy it if recovery was out, but there'd be less worry about connections to others. As for having their tools destroyed posthumously, doubtful; Foci and enchanted items are fairly commonly inherited, though I suppose some Magi would want their tools destroyed after their demise, to keep them from anchoring them as ghosts. That said, I could see a Mage with psychometry as their schtick use departed Mages' Foci to gain instruction by their tools' previous owners...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:22 pm

[Club, 3.00]

'Possible? Yes. Probable? No. As you said, I'd be more worried about a rival doing a hit on me while in transit than rando hunters stumbling onto my one-day-only motel room in Nowheresville. There's other options; lightproof cabin in an RV, like crate yourself up in a moving van, p'haps use a series of AirBnBs than motels and all that. You know me; I would plan it and I'm not that bad at that either.'

"Hunters was one of many things I mentioed as possible dangers for a vampire on the road. But yes travel is possible but it is highly risky for vampires so most would nto take that risk unless it is extremely important, also because like I said the leader of th cities they are traveling though might decide to execute them on sight, rival vamprie factions might attacks, werewolves are a problem, why take such a risk when you can send minnions to do your dirty work for you."
Henrietta replied.

This ain't about "knowing", this is about logic. Main one being; if vampires had that amount of power we wouldn't have fucking dared do what we've just pulled. It's good to see that someone here actually does study this shit, but the thing is that talking to vampires only shows what vampires think is true and part of my "Theory Of The Day" is that the old vampires exaggerate the risk to stop the "kids" from bolting.'

"No Nicole this is about knowing as you claim things are not a problem which are a problem and if you ahd contacts among actual vampires you would know that."
The hedge witch replied.
"We would nto ahve dared to do what we just did since vampires are fucking good at keeping track of and backstabbing one another? Sorry but that makes no sense."
The Hollower siad with a sigh.
"I my experience the dangers for vampires traveling is very real and very few do so unless they have to."

'But I admit I don't know a lot about them. Part from how to destroy them. P'haps I should pester the Academy for one of them primer manuals...'

And why would this "anonymous worried citizen" exist? Let us assume here I'm not a stupid vampire and shall try to hide where I'd blend in, will avoid big cities where possible and do my best to avoid detection.' she replied. 'Plus, I can't fly anyway.'

"Usually because they are on the payroll of a vampire who wat the one who is travleing taken out as I have already said."
The Holower replied.

See, this is where the vamp-me's gamble might pay off. If "everyone knows" that travelling in person is a death sentence and me doing the attack in person as pointless, so if I did to both of them nobody would expect it. And that has a quality all of it's own. And as for "frivolous chances"... one person's "unacceptably stupid risk" is another's Thursday.' giving a little knowing grin, self-aware enough to know she was a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

"Or you could send underlings with hardly any risk to yourself and if they fail you can send someone else."
Henrietta said.
"Very few are willing to risk a torterous death to go themselves rather than have minions kidnap te oens you want dead, and those wo are dumb eough tot ake such risks do not get old enough to be a problem."

Fucking hell...' giving a little whistle. Then it all clicked together; that clearly the vampire had operated a kind of... restaurant for others. And well, you needed security, right? Quickly looked around to see if there were more of them in a box or something; for they were the kind of items which you simply couldn't get regardless to how much cash you threw at it...

After some searcing you found a loose tile in the floor and found a box of about 10 mroe of th dragon's breath rounds under there. Security indeed.

What's happening with the prisoners? Don't look forward to dealing with that big guy again...' giving a little shudder.

"They will be teleported out and into Westchapel's holding cells, they have better facilities to hold them than we do."
Jeffry replied.

[Steelhaven, 6.00]

'Ugh...' giving a little shudder. 'I hate beaming. Always get the feeling that the tech is just off by a few millsecs to mean your guts suddenly re-fill...' looking like a woman who from being removed from the risk of the mission, was starting to hit an adrenaline crash. 'So, where's all this stuff going, then?' looking to the Chief.

"If it is safe then storage in the basement. I will talk with the Virtual Adepts abotut he damned machines."
Jeffry said then he smiled a little.
"Teleporting takes a bit getting used to."

Shh... he doesn't know what he's saying...' Nicole replied softly, gently patting the wing of the nearest car as though consoling an upset child. Then paused and gave a couple of sniffs. 'Yes, I'll have words 'bout your high oil burn later. Know it ain't your fault, I'm sure.'

None of the mages seam to react to this at all, even non living objects had a soul of sorts.

[On the Road]

Colin sighed, "I try. It does take a bit of effort, and it is fuzzy, but I try..."

Jon nodded sadly.
"I appriciate it Colin...well...we have a job to do."
He said with a little sigh.

He took the page and read through it, "Hum, bit of a Hermetic bent to the instructions... let's see if I can translate it for you, if needs be..."

It was pretty simply the page contained a drawn sigil, it kept the rotes together, buring them and speaking a few Latin words, also included should end the effect and the illusion held over the cars. Jon raised an eyebrow and nodded.
"Yeah...well I have never understood Hermetics."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Nicole wrote:'Shh... he doesn't know what he's saying...' Nicole replied softly, gently patting the wing of the nearest car as though consoling an upset child. Then paused and gave a couple of sniffs. 'Yes, I'll have words 'bout your high oil burn later. Know it ain't your fault, I'm sure.'

"Ha, if we decorated this place a little than it'd be better. And put decals on all the cars. I'm sure they'd appreciate that rather than just sitting around being plain and boring all the time." Serge said with a chuckle.

Anja wrote:"We went here Mr Yager because it is outside the main wards yes so we can examine the items we bought for Arcane connections before heaidng in also it is a large, open area that will fit us all."
Jeffry said simply as h set Helena and Adjan to check said Arcane connections.
"Now let us get our prisonr to the basement."
Nicole wrote:'Ugh...' giving a little shudder. 'I hate beaming. Always get the feeling that the tech is just off by a few millsecs to mean your guts suddenly re-fill...' looking like a woman who from being removed from the risk of the mission, was starting to hit an adrenaline crash. 'So, where's all this stuff going, then?' looking to the Chief.
Anja wrote:"If it is safe then storage in the basement. I will talk with the Virtual Adepts about he damned machines."
Jeffry said then he smiled a little.
"Teleporting takes a bit getting used to."

Serge nodded and glanced over at the cars. He wasn't strong enough to haul one of the prisoners to the basements, nor did he desire to do something like that, so he decided to start transporting what items he could down into the basement.

So he just stood around and waited for the items to be cleared of Arcane connection before continuing on.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:54 pm

"Ha, if we decorated this place a little than it'd be better. And put decals on all the cars. I'm sure they'd appreciate that rather than just sitting around being plain and boring all the time." Serge said with a chuckle.

"I would nto wat declas on my car thank you very much kid."
Adjan commented and Master Nassa nodded.
"Yeah not me neither, I prefer not to stand otu in traffic, and if the cars want aything I suspect they wat to be cars and nothing else."

Serge nodded and glanced over at the cars. He wasn't strong enough to haul one of the prisoners to the basements, nor did he desire to do something like that, so he decided to start transporting what items he could down into the basement.

So he just stood around and waited for the items to be cleared of Arcane connection before continuing on.

"You know this might take a little tie kid."
Helena said.
"What if you go and check on those of the rescuees that was sent to our infirmarym most was set to a Chantry n Seattle but a few was set to us."
The Hermetic suggjested in a pause between spellcastings as she shook her figers out from repeating the same motions again and agai over each and every item.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:27 pm

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:It was pretty simply the page contained a drawn sigil, it kept the rotes together, buring them and speaking a few Latin words, also included should end the effect and the illusion held over the cars. Jon raised an eyebrow and nodded.
"Yeah...well I have never understood Hermetics."
Colin grinned and folded up the note twice, fishing out a lighter to set it all ablaze and reciting the incantation, "Well, the Chief's on that exact same page when it comes to Virtual Adepts... Hum, perhaps for the best that I took care of the dismantling, though. Knowing Miss Mar, it's entirely plausible the reader be graded on pronounciation."
He looked at the decorations as they fell apart, "Hm, best take a look around to make sure there's no lingering residue, then..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:07 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'So, let me recap. Every settlement in America however small has a vampire Prince who knows and sees all. Every vampire, however young or useless has personal enemies who are massively powerful and have corrupted their slave-people and have hit-squads spread across the country for the off-chance their target might go on a road trip. Which nobody does, because as well as the hit-squads, every interstate gas station has a werewolf roadblock and Hunters watch every rental property, motel and RV site.'

A short pause to let this sink in before continuing.

'This makes no sense. I know a bit 'bout logistics, and not even the Union have that capability - at least not over the whole country. Now-' taking an emollient tone. '-I ain't saying your intel ain't good. What I am saying is that I have questions about the, like conclusions you're drawing from them. Just...' drifting off, with a thoughtful look on her face.

'Now, that's an point - we don't know. Chief-' raising her voice and looking to the Hermetic. '-do you know of any time where there has been a kind of 'Night Folk' census being done? Anywhere?'

Anja's Post:

Giving a little chuckle, added them to her loot-pile and began to travel back to the site.

Anja's Post:

A nod to this.

[Steelhaven, 6.00]

Anja's Post:

'I am used to it, and I still don't like it...' giving a glimpse to her artificial arm for a moment before clearing her throat and moving to deal with the cargo.

'The main attraction-' gesturing with her sneaker to the vampire. '-where's that going?'

Serge's Post:

'I think the last time I heard that line was in one of those shitty shows where girls are taught that "to succeed" you've gotta become a Barbie doll and look, we've got the makeover station!' Nicole replied, looking like she wanted to spit.

[I think Henrietta may be pleasantly surprised; to realise Nick's solution to questioning her conclusions is to help her get more evidence and thus, improve the conclusion.]

[Pedantic point of the day; shouldn't the Colin thread be titled 'Seattle, 3.00'?]

[True about the phone connections, but if a person was in a situation to take the burner it would normally be in a place better items would be on offer. Lastly, Colin didn't really call anyone he cared about with it, did he? As for 'posthumous destruction', I was talking of ordinary tools, not foci. Just that different cultures do have different standards for re-use of items - example; doing a 'shoes swap' with a dead person. Literally off their corpse. There might be a 'mage culture' that such items should not fall into the hands of 'strangers' and shall be destroyed otherwise.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:16 pm

[On the Road]

Colin grinned and folded up the note twice, fishing out a lighter to set it all ablaze and reciting the incantation, "Well, the Chief's on that exact same page when it comes to Virtual Adepts... Hum, perhaps for the best that I took care of the dismantling, though. Knowing Miss Mar, it's entirely plausible the reader be graded on pronounciation."
He looked at the decorations as they fell apart, "Hm, best take a look around to make sure there's no lingering residue, then..."

The illusions on the va and the number plates fell away compltley as the paper with the sigil burned and Jon raised an eyebrow.
"Like deleting a program eh?"
He commented then he nodded.
"Well I should call Chris then and make sure the prisoers are teleported out I doubt the rental car company would be happy if we returned the cars with a angry troll in the back of the van."
The Virtual Adept said with a cuckle before he headed to the back of the van.

[Club, 3.00]

'So, let me recap. Every settlement in America however small has a vampire Prince who knows and sees all. Every vampire, however young or useless has personal enemies who are massively powerful and have corrupted their slave-people and have hit-squads spread across the country for the off-chance their target might go on a road trip. Which nobody does, because as well as the hit-squads, every interstate gas station has a werewolf roadblock and Hunters watch every rental property, motel and RV site.'

A short pause to let this sink in before continuing.

"First of all Nicole tat was never the point sice we where discussing whatever or ot allies of Lilyadra would risk personally coming to Boston to attack us which I have told you are very unlikely and why, we do nto live in some small hick town with less then a thosand inhabitants now do we?"
Henrietta said ticking thigns of on her fingers.
"No not all places have a vampire Price and some places are even ruled by non Camarilla vampries however to get to these hick places you ofte have to travel through places with Prices, and also small hick places are more likely to have werewolves and other supernaturals not likely to appriciate the pressence of a vampire. Just about every vampire have eemies right, and likely those enemies have plenty of resources ad will know when they leave their home city ad have means magical or mundane to track them yes, it is not that bloody hard."
She said getting rather irritated by now.
"Now your ridicule is nto appriciated. I am just a hedge wizard but I would prefer some respect. I have explained why vampires seldom travel you can choose to believe oe who ahve studied the matter or decide you yourself have to be right at your leisure, it is no skin of my nose what you believe."

This makes no sense. I know a bit 'bout logistics, and not even the Union have that capability - at least not over the whole country. Now-' taking an emollient tone. '-I ain't saying your intel ain't good. What I am saying is that I have questions about the, like conclusions you're drawing from them. Just...' drifting off, with a thoughtful look on her face.

'Now, that's an point - we don't know. Chief-' raising her voice and looking to the Hermetic. '-do you know of any time where there has been a kind of 'Night Folk' census being done? Anywhere?'

"Perhaps if you studied vampire society it would make sense Nicole. To me it makes no sense how a bit of wire on a board can be a computer but I trust those who actually know how the tech work when they tell me, or if I really do nto trust their word I would study the matter rather than just assume my guesses to be right. No one is sayig very time a vampire travelt hey wil die what I have said is that it is a considerable risk so tre is very unlikely a vampire would travel just to get even when they can send a minion to do the same and I hold to that,"
The hedge wizard said with a sigh. Jeffry shook his head.
"I do not know their umbers but I doubt there can be more than a few hundred per large city if that or stoies of pepole being fed on would be to common."
He said and he looked to Henrietta.
"My contacts say give or take oe per one hundred thosand Sir but that is a bit of a guesstimate I believe."
The Hollower said and Jeffry nodded.

[Steelhaven, 6.00]

I am used to it, and I still don't like it...' giving a glimpse to her artificial arm for a moment before clearing her throat and moving to deal with the cargo.

'The main attraction-' gesturing with her sneaker to the vampire. '-where's that going?'

"The laundry room, it is su proof and in the corner of one of the basement hallways so it is easy to guard."
Jeffry replied.

(OOC: For Henrietta it feels like poitless arguing and not listeign tot he points she is making, which is that no it is not likely a vampire will come Seattle Boston to attack mages in Boston ad fw would take the risk just for the satisfaction when it is safer just to get an enemy kidnapped.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:25 pm

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:The illusions on the va and the number plates fell away compltley as the paper with the sigil burned and Jon raised an eyebrow.
"Like deleting a program eh?"
He commented then he nodded.
"Well I should call Chris then and make sure the prisoers are teleported out I doubt the rental car company would be happy if we returned the cars with a angry troll in the back of the van."
The Virtual Adept said with a cuckle before he headed to the back of the van.
Colin nodded, "Very much so - deleting and overwriting the bit of storage to ensure the program can't be restored. And..." He paused, "Ah, of course, you make the call, I dismantle the Scrambler... Chris is good, but he won't find the inside of the van with that thing up, I think."
He smiled wryly and dismissed the wards on the vehicles, poking his head inside the van one last time to make sure the "passengers" were well, under the circumstances, "Make sure he's aware that the book and the plushies go with Ellie, and the big troll is dangerous."

((OOC: Keep in mind, Colin does care about everyone, and he did make the connection to the Malkavian and her ghoul now, in part with the phone. And yes, different cultures do have different practices regarding "reduce-reuse-recycle", as it were. I don't think you'll find a cohesive "Mage Culture" on the issue, even within a single Tradition. Even among the Hermetics. It's more down to the individual Mage's wishes - and even then, likely down to the individual item in question more than a standard solution for his entire estate - and can probably be summed up like "And to my youngest son, I leave my tool rack, and all the tools within, plus the laptop in the garage with the explicit instructions to format the hard drive before he uses it. There is an available USB boot drive for that purpose in the top drawer of the workbench, next to the laptop." Also, regarding Colin's decision-making tree - he's out of Willpower, so his better judgment may be slightly... impaired, in that regard. Things that can be a potential threat to those he care about will be... less generously considered. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:29 pm

Anja wrote:"I would nto wat declas on my car thank you very much kid."
Adjan commented and Master Nassa nodded.
"Yeah not me neither, I prefer not to stand otu in traffic, and if the cars want aything I suspect they wat to be cars and nothing else."
Nicole wrote:'I think the last time I heard that line was in one of those shitty shows where girls are taught that "to succeed" you've gotta become a Barbie doll and look, we've got the makeover station!' Nicole replied, looking like she wanted to spit.

"Don't diss barbie. She's cool as hell. Had more jobs than any sane person should ever have. I would kill to be mermaid fairy ranger scientist." Serge said with a chuckle. "And don't deny giving the cars a makeover every now and then would breathe some life into them. Not to mention stop our enemies from pinning these specific cars back to us."

Anja wrote:"You know this might take a little tie kid."
Helena said.
"What if you go and check on those of the rescuees that was sent to our infirmarym most was set to a Chantry n Seattle but a few was set to us."
The Hermetic suggjested in a pause between spellcastings as she shook her figers out from repeating the same motions again and agai over each and every item.

"Oh yeah sure...wait we sent some of the prisoners from Seattle to Boston?" Serge said looking a little bewildered at that prospect. "Well I guess it doesn't really matter does it. Teleportation and all that."

Serge then made his way back down to the infirmary to check on those unfortunate few who they had rescued.

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:51 pm

[On the Road]

Colin nodded, "Very much so - deleting and overwriting the bit of storage to ensure the program can't be restored. And..." He paused, "Ah, of course, you make the call, I dismantle the Scrambler... Chris is good, but he won't find the inside of the van with that thing up, I think."

"Yeah if you disable the Scrambler ow I will call my superior at Westchapel."
Jon replied.
"That rote is pretty good at blocking all sorts of signals."

He smiled wryly and dismissed the wards on the vehicles, poking his head inside the van one last time to make sure the "passengers" were well, under the circumstances, "Make sure he's aware that the book and the plushies go with Ellie, and the big troll is dangerous."

"Yeah I will send him a message about that."
The Virtual Adept replied. Both Ellie and the Bouncer was still sleeping. Jon set a message then he put a small tracker near each of the sleeping prisoners and they just vanished into thin air, a plot sounding as air rushed in to fill in where the prisoners and thier items had been earlier.
"Well then we better get these cars back then."
Jon said before he climbed into the drivers seat again.
"Setting up the Scrambler again?"
He asked out the window at Colin.

"Don't diss barbie. She's cool as hell. Had more jobs than any sane person should ever have. I would kill to be mermaid fairy ranger scientist." Serge said with a chuckle. "And don't deny giving the cars a makeover every now and then would breathe some life into them. Not to mention stop our enemies from pinning these specific cars back to us."

"The problem is that through all of those jobs, the main thing about Barbie is that she is pretty, thin and have big boobs, so the jobs sort of make it worse as they tell girls that you can be an astronaut or a doctor or anything else but the important thing about you are you looks."
Fran said with a sigh.
"Well re painting cars properly can perhaps throw someone off who they bleong to but pasting stickers all voer them will oly make them stand out more."
She added simply.

"Oh yeah sure...wait we sent some of the prisoners from Seattle to Boston?" Serge said looking a little bewildered at that prospect. "Well I guess it doesn't really matter does it. Teleportation and all that."

"Yes we did and those prisoners are at Westchapel."
Jeffry replied.
"Teleportation is indeed practical but can be costly in Paradox."

Serge then made his way back down to the infirmary to check on those unfortunate few who they had rescued.

You got up to the infirmary and sat Dr Lee and Miss Whit tending to o of the new arrivals while Kyle's mother helped one of the others down into a make shift bed. The plase was pretty crowded. Some medical personel from Westchapel was moving around the beds of old and new patients though and tending to their needs. Richard looked up and he noted his Cabalmate.
"Serge...how did the mission go?"
He asked as he was checkign the pulse of the unfortunate man on the bed. The rescued man just lay there with his eyes wide open seamingly in shock.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:03 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'But the conversation had moved to vampire travel in general. Or at least, so I thought.' looking a little puzzled. Because she had widened the topic to be about the generals on the subject of vampires travelling, rather than talking about the explicit details of a particular vampire travelling from Seattle to Boston for an assasination mission. Which would be in her mind totally pointless to discuss because they did not know who that particular vampire would be and more importantly, how much power and resource they had at hand.

Anja's Post:

'And can you back up all these claims? 'Cos I can say from experience it is possible to travel across the US without going through a single major metro area.' Nicole retorted. 'And there is a difference between a known target fleeing a city and trying to spot an unknown target simply "travelling through".'

Anja's Post:

'This ain't about "what I believe". Believing that the earth is flat don't make it so. I ain't doubting that vampires don't travel much, what I am doubting is the threat is as big as made out. People can, like be scared about shit that is exaggerated or not even real. Just watch Fox News for a few hours.' Nicole responded.

Anja's Post:

'So... there isn't no firm numbers? And none for like, shapeshifters and so on?' the Etherite replied, a little shocked. 'Do we even know how many Mirrorshades are based in Greater Boston?' Already in her head, she saw the start of a plan forming; a van, with ultra-strong scanning equipment, a huge version of the 'radar' cell app. Driving around streets of a smallish city - not realising her mind using Woonsocket as the setting - scanning the area, with an computer program tallying up all the mages, shapeshifters, vampires, ghouls, kinfolk and even stranger things. A few more cities done like this, providing a guestimate of "critter populations" in such places. Perhaps if that worked, then to start working on Greater Boston itself...

It seemed too simple. Why hadn't it been done? There had to be a good reason it hadn't been. Or it had been, but she'd not heard about it.

[I bet I know someone who has an answer to Nick's question; Iteration X Statisticians. They've got to have a 'Cerebro' or three kicking about. And as a 'Scientific experiment', it's not actually that bad, if you ask me.]

[I know there's not a single 'mage culture', but if there is one it could be said to come from Horizon.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:34 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Serge's Post:

'And I would kill Barbie.' Nicole replied, giving a little grunt as she went up to the crates. 'Remember once sentencing my sister's to "death by microwave". The result was... less impressive than expected. Anyway, what do you think the pool cars are for? They get regular resprays and plate changes.' A short pause as she looked at the pile.

'If someone can take the smaller boxes, I can handle the big ones... well, to the point of the stairwell. Thank God it ain't a spiral one.'

[Shall point out that Boston is three hours ahead of Seattle... and that unless Steelhaven got even more help, the 'extras' in the infirmary are from the Chantry in Lowell, headed by Dr Alvarez, not Westchapel.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:45 pm

[Club, 3.00]

'But the conversation had moved to vampire travel in general. Or at least, so I thought.' looking a little puzzled. Because she had widened the topic to be about the generals on the subject of vampires travelling, rather than talking about the explicit details of a particular vampire travelling from Seattle to Boston for an assasination mission. Which would be in her mind totally pointless to discuss because they did not know who that particular vampire would be and more importantly, how much power and resource they had at hand.

"Very well but I am not so sure the conversatio will elad anywhere Nicole, I fid your ridiculig and sarcastic toe frankly aggrevating and while you do outrank me and may spak to me as you please it means that for me any joy there might be in a debate vaishes whe one party feel the need to put the other down by ridicule and sarcasm."
The Hollower said honestly.
"It may be the way you are used to talking with tohers and I respect that but it also mean I am nto that interested in cotinuing a debate just for the case of said debate as I prefer a debate where both parties speak to oe antoer with respect."

And can you back up all these claims? 'Cos I can say from experience it is possible to travel across the US without going through a single major metro area.' Nicole retorted. 'And there is a difference between a known target fleeing a city and trying to spot an unknown target simply "travelling through".'

"Yes I can. I know several vampires of sevral ages and they all agree on the dnagers of traveling. Their society are extremely cotrolling and maipulative. Also as I said these beigs have a much strogner survival instinct than a uman do, and so while off course nto all jourey end in disaster vapires are by nature risk adverse ad so they are even less likely to be willing to take a rik tha you or I am. I by the way also know several shapechangers who likes to hunt vampires who get into small rural areas so yes that is also a danger."

'This ain't about "what I believe". Believing that the earth is flat don't make it so. I ain't doubting that vampires don't travel much, what I am doubting is the threat is as big as made out. People can, like be scared about shit that is exaggerated or not even real. Just watch Fox News for a few hours.' Nicole responded.

"The problem with sulight which means troubles along the way that would be a icovenience for you or me can easilly become fatal, the danger of meeting hostile superaturals along the way. The danger that yoru place i vampire society are taken awya from you while you are not there to guard it. The danger that a Prince will execute you for coming into their territory or worse you get itot he territory of an enemy sect, these dangers are very real Nicole and that is not imagined."
Henrietta said with a sigh.

'So... there isn't no firm numbers? And none for like, shapeshifters and so on?' the Etherite replied, a little shocked. 'Do we even know how many Mirrorshades are based in Greater Boston?' Already in her head, she saw the start of a plan forming; a van, with ultra-strong scanning equipment, a huge version of the 'radar' cell app. Driving around streets of a smallish city - not realising her mind using Woonsocket as the setting - scanning the area, with an computer program tallying up all the mages, shapeshifters, vampires, ghouls, kinfolk and even stranger things. A few more cities done like this, providing a guestimate of "critter populations" in such places. Perhaps if that worked, then to start working on Greater Boston itself...

It seemed too simple. Why hadn't it been done? There had to be a good reason it hadn't been. Or it had been, but she'd not heard about it.

"It is possible the induvidual Awaknened societies have a more exact number but we do not, and our numbers are eve more setchy when it comes to non Traditionalist mages Miss Bouchard but if it could be found out that would be valuable information."
Jeffry said with a nod.

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

'And I would kill Barbie.' Nicole replied, giving a little grunt as she went up to the crates. 'Remember once sentencing my sister's to "death by microwave". The result was... less impressive than expected. Anyway, what do you think the pool cars are for? They get regular resprays and plate changes.' A short pause as she looked at the pile.

"I teded to give mie little ehm...makeovers."
Fran said with a grin.
"My mother was rather shocked."
She said as she went to help witt h crates.

'If someone can take the smaller boxes, I can handle the big ones... well, to the point of the stairwell. Thank God it ain't a spiral one.'

"Ok I will do that then."
Fran said as she went for one of the smaller boxes instead.

(OOC: Yes the Union might ahve mroe statistics on the number of supernaturals.)
(OOC 2: Traditioalist culture is from Horizon but it is a mix of allot of different cultures.)
(OOC 3: Ok y bad I thought the ons from Westchapel would arrive first.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:21 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"The problem is that through all of those jobs, the main thing about Barbie is that she is pretty, thin and have big boobs, so the jobs sort of make it worse as they tell girls that you can be an astronaut or a doctor or anything else but the important thing about you are you looks."
Fran said with a sigh.
"Well re painting cars properly can perhaps throw someone off who they belong to but pasting stickers all voer them will oly make them stand out more."
She added simply.

"I prefer looking at the positive side of things myself. It's honestly a lot more pleasant." Serge said with a shrug.

Nicole wrote:'And I would kill Barbie.' Nicole replied, giving a little grunt as she went up to the crates. 'Remember once sentencing my sister's to "death by microwave". The result was... less impressive than expected. Anyway, what do you think the pool cars are for? They get regular resprays and plate changes.' A short pause as she looked at the pile.

"Ha! We do makeover the cars." Serge said as if that vindicated him somehow.

Anja wrote:You got up to the infirmary and sat Dr Lee and Miss Whit tending to o of the new arrivals while Kyle's mother helped one of the others down into a make shift bed. The please was pretty crowded. Some medical personel from Westchapel was moving around the beds of old and new patients though and tending to their needs. Richard looked up and he noted his Cabalmate.
"Serge...how did the mission go?"
He asked as he was checking the pulse of the unfortunate man on the bed. The rescued man just lay there with his eyes wide open seemingly in shock.

"Fine. Pretty easy in all honestly. With the amount of firepower we brought I honestly don't think we could've failed." Serge said looking frim as he saw the patients being tended too. "I'm assuming everything here is going rather poorly."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next