Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

4 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 29 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:24 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"I prefer looking at the positive side of things myself. It's honestly a lot more pleasant." Serge said with a shrug.

"Then again you are a boy, how ofte have you gotten random, unolicited comments on your looks wile just waiting for the bus, telling you how much prettier you would be if you put away that book and smiled?"
Fran said with a sigh.
"Or that boys do't like girls with tattoos, or boys don't like girls who ask so many questions or boys don't like girls who read to much as if what boys like should be our ruling principle."

"Fine. Pretty easy in all honestly. With the amount of firepower we brought I honestly don't think we could've failed." Serge said looking frim as he saw the patients being tended too. "I'm assuming everything here is going rather poorly."

"I am glad you are all back safe, ay injuries?"
Richard said then he looked around and sigh.
"Yes, a few of the patients will recover nicely and can then be released back to their regular lives but for others..."
He shook his head sadly ad continued tendig to the man who was a former Quesitor.
"Perhaps if we can get back what he lost..."
He said and then he looked over at the man you had helped who was an Ananasi kinfolk, the other Ananasi kinfolk that had been rescued from the hospital earlier sat by the new arrival's bed, at least he was feeling a bit better though he looked pretty weak.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 29 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:09 pm

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:"Yeah if you disable the Scrambler ow I will call my superior at Westchapel."
Jon replied.
"That rote is pretty good at blocking all sorts of signals."
Colin tapped the vehicles with his Chaos wand, dismissing the scrambler and just... removing the mathematical chaos he'd created, "Done."

Anja wrote:"Yeah I will send him a message about that."
The Virtual Adept replied. Both Ellie and the Bouncer was still sleeping. Jon set a message then he put a small tracker near each of the sleeping prisoners and they just vanished into thin air, a plot sounding as air rushed in to fill in where the prisoners and thier items had been earlier.
"Well then we better get these cars back then."
Jon said before he climbed into the drivers seat again.
"Setting up the Scrambler again?"
He asked out the window at Colin.
He shook his head, hopping back in behind the wheel, "Not much need anymore, they're regular rental vehicles again now; no-one's seen them anywhere suspicious, right? Let's just return them and get back home. Walking distance, or do we take the bus?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:42 pm

[On the Road]

Colin tapped the vehicles with his Chaos wand, dismissing the scrambler and just... removing the mathematical chaos he'd created, "Done."

"Okey thanks."
You heard from inside of the car before the prisoners was teleported out.

He shook his head, hopping back in behind the wheel, "Not much need anymore, they're regular rental vehicles again now; no-one's seen them anywhere suspicious, right? Let's just return them and get back home. Walking distance, or do we take the bus?"

"Yeah the cars should be fairly standard now."
Jon replied through the window.
"We have to take the bus I think, we will be walking for a long time if not, but there is a bus stop right next to the car rental company."

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:19 pm

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"Then again you are a boy, how often have you gotten random, unsolicited comments on your looks wile just waiting for the bus, telling you how much prettier you would be if you put away that book and smiled?"
Fran said with a sigh.
"Or that boys don't like girls with tattoos, or boys don't like girls who ask so many questions or boys don't like girls who read to much as if what boys like should be our ruling principle."

"Ahh yes and that's all barbie's fault. I'm sure things were a lot better before her insidious inception." Serge mused sarcastically, reminding Fran of what started this strange conversation. "Yes I'm aware that the world is inherently unfair. And maybe it's due to socioeconomic elements that factor into all our media. But just wallowing in the darkness and dragging down everyone who tries to be even slightly positive into that darkness isn't really very productive. But hey. What do I know? I'm just a dumb boy right?"

Anja wrote:"I am glad you are all back safe, ay injuries?"
Richard said then he looked around and sigh.
"Yes, a few of the patients will recover nicely and can then be released back to their regular lives but for others..."
He shook his head sadly ad continued tending to the man who was a former Quesitor.
"Perhaps if we can get back what he lost..."
He said and then he looked over at the man you had helped who was an Ananasi kinfolk, the other Ananasi kinfolk that had been rescued from the hospital earlier sat by the new arrival's bed, at least he was feeling a bit better though he looked pretty weak.

"At least he looks better. That guy still wants his mother right? Assuming she's alive we can probably contact her using the arcane connection between their familial bond. Either through telepathy or I can try and guess and her phone number with startling accuracy." Serge mentioned.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:57 pm

[Steelhaven 3]

"Ahh yes and that's all barbie's fault. I'm sure things were a lot better before her insidious inception." Serge mused sarcastically, reminding Fran of what started this strange conversation. "Yes I'm aware that the world is inherently unfair. And maybe it's due to socioeconomic elements that factor into all our media. But just wallowing in the darkness and dragging down everyone who tries to be even slightly positive into that darkness isn't really very productive. But hey. What do I know? I'm just a dumb boy right?"

"So symbols of opression are completly ok if they where to created before the opressio started?"
Fra asked raising an eyebrow.
"No Barbie did not create the problem but the doll is PART of the problem int hat it help teach girls from a youg age that this is how they should look and that their most important quality is their look."
The Euthanathos shook her had.
"Listen kid, jsut sitting above it all with blinders on and being positive do nto help, nto on bit and instead of helpig to lvoe problems it invalidate the issues of those who suffer under said problems. What you are saying are the equiliant of a seeig person who sit saying, oh why do the blind pepole complai about open man holes in the street, sure there are problems but they should nto try to drag everyone down into those problems...you know what that is not productive, just sitting around beig positive is not productive, closig the bloody man hole covers are productive and so are getting kids better toys."

"At least he looks better. That guy still wants his mother right? Assuming she's alive we can probably contact her using the arcane connection between their familial bond. Either through telepathy or I can try and guess and her phone number with startling accuracy." Serge mentioned.

"Yes he do want his mother."
Richard said with a sigh then he nodded.
"Well if you think you can ehm...guess her phone number that would be helpful kid, if not then yes we will use him as an Arcane connection and try to track down his mother using magick...well I guess so will you do but let us try the simple method first."
The Akashic agreed with a tired smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon May 02, 2022 12:06 am

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:"Yeah the cars should be fairly standard now."
Jon replied through the window.
"We have to take the bus I think, we will be walking for a long time if not, but there is a bus stop right next to the car rental company."
Colin nodded, "Let's just hope they still take cash. Or can you cook up local bus passes? Well... roll out, I'd rather be home before the girls miss me."
He drove off, driving at a meticulously safe speed to the return site.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 02, 2022 1:13 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"So symbols of oppressions are completly ok if they where to created before the oppressions started?"
Fra asked raising an eyebrow.
"No Barbie did not create the problem but the doll is PART of the problem int hat it help teach girls from a youg age that this is how they should look and that their most important quality is their look."
The Euthanathos shook her had.
"Listen kid, just sitting above it all with blinders on and being positive do not help, not on bit and instead of helping to love problems it invalidate the issues of those who suffer under said problems. What you are saying are the equiliant of a seeig person who sit saying, oh why do the blind people complain about open man holes in the street, sure there are problems but they should nto try to drag everyone down into those problems...you know what that is not productive, just sitting around beig positive is not productive, closig the bloody man hole covers are productive and so are getting kids better toys."

"Your not wrong. On anything you just said. I just wanted to make some lighthearted comments and jokes about Barbie after a particularly strenuous venture into a torture dungeon." Serge said with a sigh, "But I can see how aggressive my last comment was in hindsight. My fault. Sorry about that. I'm a little stressed right now. Not helping that everything I say seems to rile someone up. I guess I'll go and do something productive...."

Anja wrote:"Yes he do want his mother."
Richard said with a sigh then he nodded.
"Well if you think you can ehm...guess her phone number that would be helpful kid, if not then yes we will use him as an Arcane connection and try to track down his mother using magick...well I guess so will you do but let us try the simple method first."
The Akashic agreed with a tired smile.

"Honestly I have no idea if I can do that. Just think it'd be fun to try. I've heard of some mages who could do that. But if we have to do simple methods first than I guess we'll have to do try this..." he said walking up to the kinfolk, smiling just as he had done when he met the man before.

He waved at the man before saying, "Hey long time no see! Quick question. Does you mom have a phone number we could call? Now that your safe I think we should get you two in touch. Wouldn't want to keep your mother worrying after all."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 02, 2022 6:33 am

[On the Road]

Colin nodded, "Let's just hope they still take cash. Or can you cook up local bus passes? Well... roll out, I'd rather be home before the girls miss me."
He drove off, driving at a meticulously safe speed to the return site.

"I can arrange for bus passes on our phones."
Jon said then he got in the van and drove to the car rental shop and parked the car outsid then got out of the car.
"What if I retur the keys sice they will not remember me and you can pick us up a pair of sodas at that kiosk over there before we head to the bus stop?"
Jon said and he pointed towards a small kiosk two buildings down the street.

[Steelhaven 3]

"Your not wrong. On anything you just said. I just wanted to make some lighthearted comments and jokes about Barbie after a particularly strenuous venture into a torture dungeon." Serge said with a sigh, "But I can see how aggressive my last comment was in hindsight. My fault. Sorry about that. I'm a little stressed right now. Not helping that everything I say seems to rile someone up. I guess I'll go and do something productive...."

"I am sorry kid, we are all a bit on edge I did nto mean to bite your head of."
Fran said with a sigh.
"But I really are nto a big fan of Barbie dolls, but you did nothig wrong."
She said and she added a tired little smile.

"Honestly I have no idea if I can do that. Just think it'd be fun to try. I've heard of some mages who could do that. But if we have to do simple methods first than I guess we'll have to do try this..." he said walking up to the kinfolk, smiling just as he had done when he met the man before.

"There is no harm in trying kid."
Richard said.
"The other methods are not relaly any simpler so kock yourself out."

He waved at the man before saying, "Hey long time no see! Quick question. Does you mom have a phone number we could call? Now that your safe I think we should get you two in touch. Wouldn't want to keep your mother worrying after all."

"I want to go home..."
The kinfolk said he was rocking back ad forth, the toher kinfolk had gently wrapped his arms around the toher man trying to comfort him.
"I want my mother!"
He cried and the other man sigh and shook his head.
"I think phone numbers is a bit beyond im at the moment young man."
He said softly in a plesant, smooth voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon May 02, 2022 11:57 am

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:"I can arrange for bus passes on our phones."
Colin fished out the shorted-out phone again, "I can see two problems with that... the second problem being I don't think that is a thing yet, is it? I mean, I've heard of some plans for it, but I don't know if they've worked out the kinks just yet..."

Anja wrote:Jon said then he got in the van and drove to the car rental shop and parked the car outsid then got out of the car.
"What if I retur the keys sice they will not remember me and you can pick us up a pair of sodas at that kiosk over there before we head to the bus stop?"
Jon said and he pointed towards a small kiosk two buildings down the street.
He nodded, tossing Jon the keys and turning toward the kiosk, "Certainly, any preference?"

((OOC: Mobile bus passes are a bad idea for Jon and Colin in this situation, as it seems Seattle didn't get those until December 2016... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 02, 2022 3:30 pm

[On the Road]

Colin fished out the shorted-out phone again, "I can see two problems with that... the second problem being I don't think that is a thing yet, is it? I mean, I've heard of some plans for it, but I don't know if they've worked out the kinks just yet..."

"Mobile tickets is ot a think however buyig tickets on line with the proof sent to your phone is, though that is just a recipt."
Jon said.
"But I suepct they will take cash in either case."

He nodded, tossing Jon the keys and turning toward the kiosk, "Certainly, any preference?"

"Grape if they have it if not lemon."
Jn said as e took the keys and then ehaded into the car rental shop.

(OOC: Not recipts o t phone either, not a systme for mobile ticets but tickets bought online and te recipt delivered to your phone for that have been possible other places for a long time.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue May 03, 2022 9:45 am

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'If you think I'm ridiculing and sarcastic, well I tried more polite methods but it didn't go in. Which was this; I don't think you have enough intel to make a call on that on general principle, vampires are unable to travel. Note that is unable, not unwilling.' unaware that she was unconsciously performing an Etherite "peer review" on the work; a situation which occasionally involved a bit of 'pepper on the gloves'.

Anja's Post:

'As I said before, what you have is vampires saying they think it is very dangerous to travel. Did you ask why? Did you request evidence for this? Fear of something vs the reality of it can sometimes not line up right. Example; 'stranger danger' for kids. Yet, stats show the main threat to kids is their own families.'

Anja's Post:

'I agree there is risk. Never said there weren't, like. But this ain't a binary answer. I cannot prove anything. What I am saying is "more evidence is needed". Which is why I'm thinking of if possible to do some kind "supernatural census", find other sources and shit. Let's see if the vampire claims you're repeating actually stand up to data. Wouldn't you like to see me say "Henrietta you were right"? Or are you not that sure of your sources accuracy than you're showing me?' giving a little smirk of a challenge; which wouldn't actually hurt the Hollower to take up for at worst, would presumably end with her getting more information on vampires.

Anja's Post:

'Hmm...' she replied, with that look of someone deep in thought - like planning something.

[Steelhaven, 3.15]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this, though looked around for some other help, as her... well, pack-rat tendencies had produced quite a haul for moving.

Anja's Post:

An annoyed grunt to this as Nicole eyed up the cargo, working out how to shift it all. Not surprising a reaction when you consider it, coming from one of the least Barbie-ish women possible. In fact, a woman who was more 'masculine' than Ken.

Serge's Post:

'Barbie wouldn't do a strenuous venture into a torture dungeon. She can't. Has almost no muscle tone, she might break the nails and has deformed feet that can only take 6-inch heels.' the Etherite replied. 'That's what guys are for.  If you don't agree to do it, I'll pout, doing the "sad little girl" look while doing the emotional blackmail shit 'till you do. And I'll, like refuse access to the funbags for a few days. Though that lesson p'haps weren't from Barbie...' the Etherite replied, tone sour, continuing to look at the cargo, perhaps not noticing that one hand was apparently pulling her underwear out of her generous rear.

'It ain't Barbie itself which is like, so objectionable. It's what she stands for. The "Barbie mentality" which every girl has to wade through. Don't do "guy things", don't think too hard, best thing is to shack up with a guy and get 'em to look after you and get 'em to buy you the dream house, the pink car and a hundred outfits.' she replied, ending with a shrug. At this point she finally looked at Serge.

'Christmas is coming up. That means I'm gonna end up in a Toys R Us soon. You're coming with. Then you'll get it.' with a tone of finality.

'Anyway, think if one takes a couple more of the little boxes and a second does the other end of the crates, that'll be it...' turning back to the cargo.

[You're both right. At date of game, some cities have the apps, others don't. London, for example does not (Dec '15) but Boston does (Sep '12). I looked; Seattle didn't get their 'myOrca' app until Sep '21 (!). Even e-receipts are at their infancy. I suspect a '15 Adept would simply keep a stock of blank chip cards on-person and program them via their phone as/when needed as it's a generic-ish technology and used by many things, such as keys, membership/work cards, security passes, gift cards and so on. A quick Correspondence scan of the device to find out what kind of card is desired, pick the right blank, then format it to fit said device.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 03, 2022 2:35 pm

[Club, 3.00]

'If you think I'm ridiculing and sarcastic, well I tried more polite methods but it didn't go in. Which was this; I don't think you have enough intel to make a call on that on general principle, vampires are unable to travel. Note that is unable, not unwilling.' unaware that she was unconsciously performing an Etherite "peer review" on the work; a situation which occasionally involved a bit of 'pepper on the gloves'.

"So what you are saying Nicole is that if I don't agree with you then I don't deserve to be treated with respect?"
Henrietta asked sharply.
"I have worked closely with several Awakened societies Nicole incoludig vampires, perhaps you should do the same before you dismiss my kowledge. Also I have NEVER claied vampires are unable to travl or that they enver travel I ahve said it is extremely risky for a vampire to travel and so they will not do so uless they ahve a very good rason to, and killing somoe wit their ow hands generally is to a good enough reason to for anyone smart enough to survive long enough to be dangerous."
The Hollower said with a sigh.

'As I said before, what you have is vampires saying they think it is very dangerous to travel. Did you ask why? Did you request evidence for this? Fear of something vs the reality of it can sometimes not line up right. Example; 'stranger danger' for kids. Yet, stats show the main threat to kids is their own families.'

"What we have is an analysis of the situation Nicole, that include what vampires themselves are saying but also streight up logic, whe a very common thing that are hard to avoid ca kill you and you are completley helpless half the time it stand to reasont hat makes traveling dangerous, when you live in a machiavellian society where everyone is out to get everyone else that makes it eve mroe dangeorus and wh you have orgaisations who are spesifically out to get creatures like you and have to meas to detect you that do nto make the situation better."
Henrietta said.
"So yes I have evidence it is called common fucking sense."

'I agree there is risk. Never said there weren't, like. But this ain't a binary answer. I cannot prove anything. What I am saying is "more evidence is needed". Which is why I'm thinking of if possible to do some kind "supernatural census", find other sources and shit. Let's see if the vampire claims you're repeating actually stand up to data. Wouldn't you like to see me say "Henrietta you were right"? Or are you not that sure of your sources accuracy than you're showing me?' giving a little smirk of a challenge; which wouldn't actually hurt the Hollower to take up for at worst, would presumably end with her getting more information on vampires.

"A I evr said vampires never travel I have said tey only do so if it is somethign they are willign to risk their lives for. B. If you burn witht he slightest touch of sunlight it do not need to be prove tat it makes travel mroe complicated and more dangerous. C: When you are coopletely helpless and usually unnable to awaken during the day it go to reason that sleepig somehwere that is nto secured is not ideal. D: When you live in a society where you will lose your position if you do not not constantly guard it being away rom said position is a risk. E: Sleeping in a vunrable, non secure place is eve more dangeorus whe you live in a brutal society that can and will murder oe antoher and there are groups after your head. F: Werewolves have it i for vampires and often look for vampires outside of te potection of cities...all of the above are facts, to claims, facts, ad givign those facts I find it pretty credible that most vampires do nto want to risk all that to travel unless they aboslutely have to."
Heerietta said tickig points of on her fingers.
"By all means, kock yourself out count vampires to cofirm what common reason should be able to tell you if it will make you feel better, I either can nor have any desire to stop you."

Hmm...' she replied, with that look of someone deep in thought - like planning something.

"Keep me updated on this project please Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said with a nod.

[Steelhaven, 3.15]

Nicole nodded to this, though looked around for some other help, as her... well, pack-rat tendencies had produced quite a haul for moving.

"I will hlp once the things have been clared of Arcane Conections."
Bruce offered.

'It ain't Barbie itself which is like, so objectionable. It's what she stands for. The "Barbie mentality" which every girl has to wade through. Don't do "guy things", don't think too hard, best thing is to shack up with a guy and get 'em to look after you and get 'em to buy you the dream house, the pink car and a hundred outfits.' she replied, ending with a shrug. At this point she finally looked at Serge.

"Yeah the problem with Barbie is that it tells girls that no matter what else she might be capable of, her number one quality is her looks, and what she can get men to do for her witht hso looks. Basically Barbibe was based on a sexy gag gift, Lily dolls, and yes the name is ironic considering what we have just been doing. It basically tell young girls that they better grow up to be sex objects for that is what they are good for."
Fran said with a sigh.

Anyway, think if one takes a couple more of the little boxes and a second does the other end of the crates, that'll be it...' turning back to the cargo.

"I will help out with the crate."
Bruce said and he started liftig his d as Fran, Henrietta and Amadeus started pickig up smaller boxes.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue May 03, 2022 5:23 pm

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"I am sorry kid, we are all a bit on edge I did nto mean to bite your head of."
Fran said with a sigh.
"But I really are nto a big fan of Barbie dolls, but you did nothig wrong."
She said and she added a tired little smile.

"Thanks." Serge said sounding exasperated. He smiled as well though it was only to return the gesture.

Nicole wrote:'Barbie wouldn't do a strenuous venture into a torture dungeon. She can't. Has almost no muscle tone, she might break the nails and has deformed feet that can only take 6-inch heels.' the Etherite replied. 'That's what guys are for.  If you don't agree to do it, I'll pout, doing the "sad little girl" look while doing the emotional blackmail shit 'till you do. And I'll, like refuse access to the funbags for a few days. Though that lesson p'haps weren't from Barbie...' the Etherite replied, tone sour, continuing to look at the cargo, perhaps not noticing that one hand was apparently pulling her underwear out of her generous rear.

'Christmas is coming up. That means I'm gonna end up in a Toys R Us soon. You're coming with. Then you'll get it.' with a tone of finality.

"D-do you think I've never been to a toy store? And not explored ALL of it?" Serge said sound a little insulted. He sighed and then said, "Your not wrong about the mentality. No one should dictate how you play with toys let along trying to control you through them. Toys should be a blank canvas for a child's imagination to play with. But I don't like dragging down Barbie the character with it. She's given me and lots of others a fair share of fun."

Anja wrote:"I want to go home..."
The kinfolk said he was rocking back ad forth, the to her kinfolk had gently wrapped his arms around the to her man trying to comfort him.
"I want my mother!"
He cried and the other man sigh and shook his head.
"I think phone numbers is a bit beyond im at the moment young man."
He said softly in a plesant, smooth voice.

"Yeah, ok, fair. My fault. In my defense he was a lot more talkative last time. He managed to tell me that his mom was a hacker." Serge said pulling out his phone.

He wanted to avoid linking minds with the were-spider, as to not scare her or invoke any mental defenses she may had. He wasn't particularly sure how to go about the lucky phone number spell really. He knew that some cultist could just blind dial and call anyone in the world. That's how many of them got in touch with new drug dealers.

An idea struck him and he began looking around for the ice statue of the man's mother that he had made for the kinfolk, hoping it hadn't melted yet.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 04, 2022 6:29 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"Thanks." Serge said sounding exasperated. He smiled as well though it was only to return the gesture.

Fran patted the young Cultist on th shoulder. and just gave a slight sigh.

"D-do you think I've never been to a toy store? And not explored ALL of it?" Serge said sound a little insulted. He sighed and then said, "Your not wrong about the mentality. No one should dictate how you play with toys let along trying to control you through them. Toys should be a blank canvas for a child's imagination to play with. But I don't like dragging down Barbie the character with it. She's given me and lots of others a fair share of fun."

"Well I did like the Barbie fairy themed films, the magic system in tose films are actually well thought out and would work as a paradigm."
Fran offered, though she clearly still did nto like Barbie dolls.

"Yeah, ok, fair. My fault. In my defense he was a lot more talkative last time. He managed to tell me that his mom was a hacker." Serge said pulling out his phone.

"How coherent he is comes and goes."
Richard said with a sigh as he went over to te next patient to check their pulse.

He wanted to avoid linking minds with the were-spider, as to not scare her or invoke any mental defenses she may had. He wasn't particularly sure how to go about the lucky phone number spell really. He knew that some cultist could just blind dial and call anyone in the world. That's how many of them got in touch with new drug dealers.

An idea struck him and he began looking around for the ice statue of the man's mother that he had made for the kinfolk, hoping it hadn't melted yet.

The statue had not been brought to Steelhaven no but a simple Rote back intot he club would probably find it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 04, 2022 12:31 pm

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:"Mobile tickets is ot a think however buyig tickets on line with the proof sent to your phone is, though that is just a recipt."
Jon said.
"But I suepct they will take cash in either case."
Colin nodded, "Cash is king."

Anja wrote:"Grape if they have it if not lemon."
Jn said as e took the keys and then ehaded into the car rental shop.
He whistled a merry tune, looking for a pair of grape sodas in the cooler, paid up, and strolled back toward the bus stop, keeping an eye on the surrounding area.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 04, 2022 1:39 pm

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'If you think "respect" is to not be questioned, well I come from a very disrespectful Tradition.' Nicole replied, surprisingly calmly. 'You have made a claim; that it is extremely risky for a vampire to travel. That is like, your professional view. I ask this; do you have more evidence than "some vampires told me"?'

Anja's Post:

'Will do... might need you to sign a check or two.' giving a little smile.

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Serge's Post:

'No. But you might not have noticed a thing or two without anyone actually pointing it out. Like them "pro-Life" fuckers who care so much about fetuses but don't give a toss as soon as it becomes a baby. Or when I got pointed out that hair codes were racist.' giving a "live and learn" shrug.

Anja's Post:

'Think that's everything...' moving to the crates to start moving it to the stairwell. Wondering if the server had been put into the loot-crate or something. After all, a small server would be about the same size as an older PC tower...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 04, 2022 4:09 pm

[On the Road]

Colin nodded, "Cash is king."

"Well it is practical at least."
Jon agreed.

He whistled a merry tune, looking for a pair of grape sodas in the cooler, paid up, and strolled back toward the bus stop, keeping an eye on the surrounding area.

The pretty teenaged girl who worked the iosk took your money and wished you a good day. No one seamed to be following you as you made your way back to Jon who was coming out of the car rental company's store and nodded.
"Well the cars are safely rturned."
The Virtual Adept than said he sigh.
"And the clrk have probably forgotten me by now...which is or the best I guess."
The young technomancr pointed down the road.
"Right down here is the bus stop, did you get the soda?"

[Club, 3.00]

'If you think "respect" is to not be questioned, well I come from a very disrespectful Tradition.' Nicole replied, surprisingly calmly. 'You have made a claim; that it is extremely risky for a vampire to travel. That is like, your professional view. I ask this; do you have more evidence than "some vampires told me"?'

"I have never said so Nicole, but there is a differece between questioning what someone say and ridiculing them and being sarcastic and rude."
Henrietta said sharply.
"I have held many discussions with Eterites who manage to qustion the other's point of view and still sow respect and politeness i the discussion."
The Hollower then sigh again.
"I offred evidence the basic supernatural nature of vampires ad the stucture of their society, the behavior of wrewolves outside of cities and the existence of often rater agressive vampire hunter, all of this make it pretty obious it is dangeorus for vampries to travel."

Will do... might need you to sign a check or two.' giving a little smile.

"Just remember there is a limit to Steelhaven's resources."
Jeffry commented.
"While this can be useful there is a limit to what I can pay for, and that limit is even sharper withotu discussing it over with the Deacon Council first, I can not promise much coomic aid with this project at this time."

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

'Think that's everything...' moving to the crates to start moving it to the stairwell. Wondering if the server had been put into the loot-crate or something. After all, a small server would be about the same size as an older PC tower...

The servers was several old fashioned PC towers, probably due to them nto ahving been replaced for some time but also due to the need for many drives bot to house all of the content and back ups as well. You got the goods own to storage in the basemet once it had been cleared and the the box with Lilyandre down into the wash room.
"Anything else that needs doing?"
Bruce asked as the stretched his storng limbs.
"I think we are good."
Fran replied looking at Nicole to see if the Ethrite had anyting to add.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 05, 2022 12:29 am

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:'No. But you might not have noticed a thing or two without anyone actually pointing it out. Like them "pro-Life" fuckers who care so much about fetuses but don't give a toss as soon as it becomes a baby. Or when I got pointed out that hair codes were racist.' giving a "live and learn" shrug.

".....Fine. Your right. Should never turn down the chance to get a new perspective on the world." Serge said with a nod, realizing he was once again letting his emotions get in the way of his mentor's teachings. "Along with the added bonus of an excuse to go to the toy store. And a greater than zero percent chance that you'll buy something for me."

Anja wrote:The statue had not been brought to Steelhaven no but a simple Rote back into he club would probably find it.

"Awww dammit. That would've been sick too. Fine. We'll do this the another way. Would've preferred talking to an action figures though...." Serge grumbled as he pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil from his pocket.

He could teleport the statue back to him, but he risked accruing even more paradox by doing that. Best not risk doing something like that on a spell that he wasn't even sure he could perform.

He drew a quick sketch of the were-spider-mom based of of the memory of the statue he had created for the kinfolk. When the sketch was done he looked at it intensely. Almost burning a hole through the page. His breathing slowed as his mind focused and him imagination raced with thoughts. What was this women like? How did she sound? Who was she?

He imagined it all clearly in his mind and then slowly whispered to the page, just like he had done with the hedge mage's plushies. "Could you give me your phone number? Your son needs you."

After that he held the page up to his ears and closed his eyes. Meditating. Imagining. Daydreaming the response.

(OOC: Entropy 2 + Mind 1 effect to daydream the correct phone number to contact the kinfolk's mother.

Serge is essentially imagining a conversation with the picture and Entropy 2 increases the odds that the conversation he imagines has real information in it. Mind 1 helps focus his mind and speed things up and also just seems appropriate.

Arete Roll: 2, 6, 5, 7 - 7, 2, 3, 8 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2022 4:59 am

[Steelhaven 3]

"Awww dammit. That would've been sick too. Fine. We'll do this the another way. Would've preferred talking to an action figures though...." Serge grumbled as he pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil from his pocket.

He could teleport the statue back to him, but he risked accruing even more paradox by doing that. Best not risk doing something like that on a spell that he wasn't even sure he could perform.

He drew a quick sketch of the were-spider-mom based of of the memory of the statue he had created for the kinfolk. When the sketch was done he looked at it intensely. Almost burning a hole through the page. His breathing slowed as his mind focused and him imagination raced with thoughts. What was this women like? How did she sound? Who was she?

He imagined it all clearly in his mind and then slowly whispered to the page, just like he had done with the hedge mage's plushies. "Could you give me your phone number? Your son needs you."

After that he held the page up to his ears and closed his eyes. Meditating. Imagining. Daydreaming the response.

Aftr a moment you got this image in your head of a cool puk om wit her dyed hair, er finges tip tapping on her eyeboard while she tells her kid a story, a mom that might not be good at the household stores and se and her kid lived o pizza and take out...well her kid, she lived on bullies, but who was attetive and cool ad kid to her child. She spoke in a gruff, raspy voice and then suddenly you had the phone number in your head and the drawing was just a drawing yet again.

(OOC: That should work and is a clevar way to do it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 05, 2022 11:02 am

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:The pretty teenaged girl who worked the iosk took your money and wished you a good day. No one seamed to be following you as you made your way back to Jon who was coming out of the car rental company's store and nodded.
"Well the cars are safely rturned."
The Virtual Adept than said he sigh.
"And the clrk have probably forgotten me by now...which is or the best I guess."
The young technomancr pointed down the road.
"Right down here is the bus stop, did you get the soda?"
Colin grinned, "I think I avoided showing my face on camera, too - hoodies are good for that. Is Schweppes an acceptable brand?"
He carefully checked what change he had, guesstimating how much would be exact change for the trip back.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2022 1:32 pm

[On the Road]

Colin grinned, "I think I avoided showing my face on camera, too - hoodies are good for that. Is Schweppes an acceptable brand?"
He carefully checked what change he had, guesstimating how much would be exact change for the trip back.

"Yeah hoodies are useful."
Jon replied then he nodded.
"Yeah that is completely fine concering the soda."
He said as he walked towards a small bus stop. You had eoug change for a ticket you believe it should not cost to much.

After you and Jon had waited for a short while you saw a bus drive up, it stopped at the bus stop and Jon headed onto te bus first, bought a ticket and foud a seat.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 05, 2022 1:37 pm

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:"Yeah hoodies are useful."
Jon replied then he nodded.
"Yeah that is completely fine concering the soda."
He said as he walked towards a small bus stop. You had eoug change for a ticket you believe it should not cost to much.

After you and Jon had waited for a short while you saw a bus drive up, it stopped at the bus stop and Jon headed onto te bus first, bought a ticket and foud a seat.
Colin took a sip of his own bottle, then followed Jon onto the bus and paid up, slumping into the seat, "Alright... wake me up when we're close, would you? I think I'm going to doze off..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2022 2:09 pm

[On the Road]

Colin took a sip of his own bottle, then followed Jon onto the bus and paid up, slumping into the seat, "Alright... wake me up when we're close, would you? I think I'm going to doze off..."

Jon nodded and he put head phoes in his ears and laned back to work on his tablet. You got a nap, it was not a long ap only about fifteen miutes before Jon getly tapped your shoulder to wake you, anouncing.
"W are getting off at the next stop."
It was relaxing though to get a few minutes of sleep. As you opened your eyesyou saw a little wobbly time amonality float right in frot of your nose. Jon did nto seam to see th little ball of warped time.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 05, 2022 3:06 pm

[On the Road]
Anja wrote:Jon nodded and he put head phoes in his ears and laned back to work on his tablet. You got a nap, it was not a long ap only about fifteen miutes before Jon getly tapped your shoulder to wake you, anouncing.
"W are getting off at the next stop."
It was relaxing though to get a few minutes of sleep. As you opened your eyesyou saw a little wobbly time amonality float right in frot of your nose. Jon did nto seam to see th little ball of warped time.
Colin frowned and whispered, "I've got to answer this one, I'm going to zone out for a few seconds..."
He then raised his hand and prodded the anomaly, wondering when it'd take him this time...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2022 3:40 pm

[On the Road]

Colin frowned and whispered, "I've got to answer this one, I'm going to zone out for a few seconds..."
He then raised his hand and prodded the anomaly, wondering when it'd take him this time...

Jon gave you a curious look but t he just nodded. You touched th little anamoly and the world changed around you.

[Boston 2035]

You found yourself wearing your best suint in a ball room i Boston. Your family had log since moved to Horizo the the fight witht he battle cruiser that still was the latest future vision you had experinced was fast approaching. Right now you where viaiting Boston, in fact you whre visitig the Court of the Arthurian himself. Arround you finely dressed pepole stood watching th elegant ballroom's raised dais. By your side stood Clothilda Liir the woman you had handed the young Toreador you had hurt ad then shown mercy to log ago. You had kept up with the young vampire ad this night she was being formally introduced to the Prince of the city, a ceremony that resembeled a mage being initiated into a Tradition and formally becoming their own perso, no longer under the rule of their teacher. Th young woman you had saved would from this night be free to make her own choice in the Camarilla as a full member.
"She have done well."
Clothilda wispered to you as you watched the young Toreador girl keel before the iposig figure of the Arthurian ratttelig of bot her actual blood lie and the blood lie of her adopted Sire.
"It was the kid who wanted you here today Mr Wainwright, and even if it is not...custom to ave a non Kindred here but the Prince allowed it due to you havig show yourself a frind to his court."
The older Toreador said as she watched her adopted childe swear her alliagece to the Prince.
"Ad with the recent tesions the Prince need friends."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next