Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

4 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 31 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 07, 2022 1:34 pm

(OOC: So we are again at 30 pages. I this thread the Bosto mages went to Seattle to kidnap the vampiress Lilyandra. Things went fairly smootly. After a fight with th troll bouncer Big Chris, the troll was taken down and tid up. Soon the group also had Lilyandra's hedge wizard slave Ellie in custody. There was not much to find in the top part of the club, other tha a shotgun and termine rounds, but as the group decended itot he basemet they found ghouls, who was dealt with and freed Lilyandra's prisoners.

Oe of these prisoenrs was a Quesitor who vanished as he looked for his missing apprentice, his Avatar is missing when he is found among the suff film maker vampire's ehm...art subjects. A Ananasi Kinfolk who is also a mage is found, his Avatar is also missing. He is a Chrorister. The group have the two former mages sent to Steelhave but the other prisoners are sent to a hedge wizard Cantry in Seattle to be taken care of.

Kidnapping Lilyandra go well, the only complication are vampire guests in one wing of the basement, but they are locked in. One of the ghouls of the visiting vampires come by to check o his mistress whe she is awakned ad alared but he is talked ito just laving it be with reassurances that the visiting Kindred are quite safe behind a ice wall summoned by Helena.

The Boston mages got several xpensive pieces of loot, including silver made by an artiest Colin bleieve may be one of Lilyandra's childer. After some personal arguments between the group members the Boston mages teleport home. Colin and Jon return the rental cars and are on their way back to a friendly Chantry in Seattle by bus when Colin have antoher visit from his future self, seeing a time twenty years intot e future where Wallace Jace, now a vampire are trying to fell the Prince of Boston and take his place, killign Cathrine the young Toreador Colin had earlier saved in the process.

Everyoe get 2 exp for this thread.

Good game everyone.

Here is a lik to the next IC thead: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t269-between-seattle-and-horizon-clean-up-and-planning-ic-thread-56#45731 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 31 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Warpmind Sat May 07, 2022 2:13 pm

[Boston 2035]
Anja wrote:Miss Liir shivered at that but she nodded.
"I hope that is how it will go Mr Wainwright."
She muttered darkly.
Colin smiled thinly, "I'm sure I'll find a way before it gets to this."

Anja wrote:Cathrin lifted her long, light brow hair and turned around, then she siffened, there was a blinding flash of light and sh just crumbeled to ash before your eyes. Screames rose all around, a second flash and Miss Liir crumbeled as well and there was Wallace Jace rushing in through the double doors to the grand hall, a strange weapo in his hand, a group of growing, hissing vampires at his side. Jace saw you standing there witht he necklace in your hand and covered in Cathrine's ashes and he grinned cruelly.
Colin stared at Jace for only an instant, "You just signed you own death warrant, and gave me the power to do so."
Raising his cane and drawing in the Quintessence from all the ashes in an instant, he prepared to tear Jace apart..."

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:And then you where back in the bus seat next to Jon, the bus coming to a stop and the Virtual Adept looking impatient to get you off the bus.
"Are you back with us Colin?"
He asked giving you a curious look.
He rose with a cold glint in his eyes, "I am... I know what Jace is up to. We have a little time yet..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 07, 2022 3:32 pm

I have replied in the new thread.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31