Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane 2

+2
Tane Karyak
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Posts for Tane 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Posts for Tane 2

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:13 pm

[Tane's House]

Sounds about right.

"Good then give me a call when you are on the bus and I will meet you there."
Dino replied.

I know. But if they might be at risk, that's not a chance i will take, specially on children, if i can help it. Ok then. I'll see you in a couple of hours

"I will ask her if she have any kinfolk in Boston...yes I will see you then, goodbye or now Mr Karyak."
The werewolf said politely and he waited for a moment to see if you had more to say before he hung up on the call.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:13 am

Tane's Home]

After the chat with Dino Tane sent a message to Coawa asking him if he would be returning home, and telling him Dino from the werewolf pack asked for his help and that he would be going to give him a hand.

You got a reply back from Tane that said.
"I am in combat right now, helping your allies take down a Qyrl tainted place, I will return home once the fighting is done, I can not abandon these mages mid fight. Please remember to feed Paula."

What do you make of all this? Think your sister maybe had anything to do with the missing people? Tane asked Alessa as they sat to eat. Paula groaned out of the freezer bringing herself to the table.

Alessa shook her head.
"No that is highly unlikely as your fellow mage...if that is what she is, Nicole Bouchard put a bullet in Agatha's head, ending her. But even if it had been an Ananasi like her who have abandoned our Queen, it would make no sense, if it was once choice male among our kin who had gone missing then I would suspect that he had been mated and eaten, but a rouge Ananasi would have no need with a gravid werewolf and the family of Ratkin. no it seams to me from what I heard from Miss Bouchard this is more likely to be a Nephandi problem."
She said as she stood and came over to the kitchen table, helping Paula settling down as she did so, the young wershark was chanting.
"Fish...fish...fish..."
In a sleepy voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:41 pm

"I will come...my crawling form can be most useful when trying to find someone, however I am not entering a werewolf territory, I will wait in the car and send one of my crawlings with you, their kind would like nothing more than kill me."
Alessa replied firmly.
"And no Tane, I hope it is one of my kind doing this, a Ananasi somehow kidnapping Kinfolk and gravid werewolves are allot less sinister than the Nephandi...if we both are going out though who is going to watch over Paula?"
The werspider said as she filled the young shapechanger's plate with fish stew and potatoes.
"Now as we practiced Paula, eat with a knife and work and blow on it before you...or grab the plate and just show it all down your gullet..."
Alessa said with a sigh as the girl ignored what she said and just took the plate and just showed food down into her mouth only to started coughing since it really was to hot.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:45 pm

[Tane's House]

My thoughts exactly. Well, i'll make sure that earns you tolerance in their territory, at least. You won't use it, but having that chance will be good to build some better relationship between you guys.

"Tane...I am a loyal servant of Queen Ananasa, the Totem of my breed. The Queen was created by the Weaver herself, I doubt fanatical servants of the Wyld will ever welcome me, and that is fine. Garou stand for the exact opposite of what Queen Ananasa wants, they owe loyalty to and worship just one side o the Triat, believing that since the Wyld was the only one left untouched when balance between the three was shattered, it is pure and following it alone will bring back balance, it will not. All three is needed, we need creation, stability and destruction, and the bloody wolves will never see that, they hate Grandmother Spider almost as much as the Wyrm itself so I doubt I will ever want to wander into their territory."
Alessa said calmly.
"I am willing to help look for this pregnant Garou only because her disappearance might be related to what have taken the Ananasi Kin."

In any case, nephandi are schemers because they are weak. And paradox gets to them all the same, so they are limited in what they can do. I'd say they are worst because they are more devious but not stronger. If we can see through their schemes then they're easier to stop.
Tane reprimended Paula for hurting herself in that way and got some towels to help her clean. Then he told her to have some cool water if it hurted.

"Perhaps so Tane, well we will see who is behind this."
Alessa said as she handed Paula a glass of cool water. The young Rokea took a few sips and soon she was happy again, because like all fera she healed and fast and soon any pain was forgotten, though she did show food a bit slower down her gullet this time.
"Fish is good."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:57 pm

[Tane's Home]

I know most might be fanatical, but i'm also sure that you can have common enemies that could be best dealt together. I'm sure their sages know they need the spider too, so there's much to gain from that. I understand if you feel like it's a waste of time, though.
So, what do we know of your kin?

"Some of them might know that with just the Wyld there would be endless chaos, endless creation but no real shape or form, the Weaver is needed, but most of the Garou do not seam to think that far Tane. And yes I will work with the wolves to attain a shared goal or defeat a common enemy, as I said I would and as we did in the Labyrinth, but I will not risk my fluffy butt and wander into their territory for to be honest even in my combat form I have little chance against one Garou, let alone a whole pack, just brute strength is not my kind's greatest advantage."
Alessa replied.
"Let me see one of them are named Lucy Dermalt, she works at a internet cafe as a waitress, she is the local Brood Mother's own granddaughter. then we have Vincent Kennington, he is a an intern with a stock broker just out of collage and finally Henny Rosewood, she was taken from her home at 3:36 this afternoon, she manage to send out a video of her capture."
The Ananasi said and she showed you a video on her phone.

one showed a young man, he had short, dyed purple hair and was wearing a black tshirt and had several piercings. The other was a girl of about 16, very pretty with blonde hair and wearing a floral dress. The third file was a video file with the young girl talking, she looked into her phone camera looking scared.
"I hope this reaches anyone, there are strangers at the door, two men and a woman I think, trying to get in...oh god they are inside...if I die mom I love you...I will try to stay on for as long as I can, please send the police...shit what do they want...I do not want to die...please help me...they are here..."
At this time the video was ended as several people came rushing into the room, the girl was screaming the intruders grabbed the girl and took her phone from her and crushed it, before they could do so you saw a man's face, one of the attackers, he had red hair and a sharp face, it was just a few frames but at least you had one of their faces.

Tane caressed paula's hair and groomed her a bit before sitting back, so that she didn't eat any of it. SHould cut your hair short if you're not going to tie it down, Paulie. He said flashing her a smile

"Hair..."
Paula said, tasting the unfamiliar word.
"This stuff?"
She asked and she tugged at the dark blond mess growing out of her head.
"Like you got."
She asked and she reached out with a plump hand to touch your hair.
"What is it for this hair? Can I eat it?"
The young Rokea asked.
"Dos it taste good?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:29 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 09, 2020 6:16 am

[Tane's Home]

Not my intention Alessa, but i want to open a way for your kinds to communicate. THey need to learn in order to peace to flourish, and we all have the same enemies, and even the same objective. Balance is worth it. Tane explained

"That is the problem Tane, the Garou don't want balance, they want the Wyld to rule supreme and they do see the Weaver as an enemy, so there we have a problem. Sometimes there is no grounds for communication. Queen Ananasa want balance between all tree members of the Triat but the wolves only want the Wyld."
Alessa replied with a sigh.

DO you really have broodmothers, that sounds so badass! Tane left a little exitement tone slip out, but then recovered composure

"It is the title of the leader of the Ananasi in an area, we are seldomly actually related though."
The werspider said with a bit of a smile at your enthusiasm.

Lucy Dermalt, internet cafe waitress, Vincent Kennington, stock broker, and Henny Rosewood. GOt it, they all look pretty young, right?. Then the assaulter can't be really far. Tane watched the video with a look of concern in his face Smart girl. I think i heard something about this kind of people, i'll talk to our security chief. I'm sure that if this people are known to any chantry from here to chicago he'll know.

"Yes the three kidnapped people are fairly young but I am not sure why you think that means the kidnapper can't be far?"
Alessa asked sounding a bit confused.
"Asking your leader's aid might be wise though, he seams like a good man."

No Paulie. MOst animals that eat it throw it off afterwards.

"Oh...no taste good?"
Paula said now she had lost interested in that topic as she showed more food into her face.
"I like things that taste good."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 11, 2020 8:39 am

[Tane's Home]

That's overstating, i belive. And even then, that's because they don't understand how much that is bad for them too. In any case, i don't belive we will see any of the three powers ruling supreme over nothing in our lifetimes at least. SO while that's not even a chance, you can use the time you're given to educate people and gain allies. Tane said confidently with a smile

"That it is not likely one of the Triat will rule supreme do not mean the servants of one or the other can not be quite dangerous and the Garou do have a history of wiping out other changers."
Alessa replied with a grimace.
"And they are in particularly not very fond of my kind."

Well, there's a lot of logistics to board a plane or boat, and getting out of the state or country is a pain of falsification. I don't think them dumb enough or desperate enough to do all that with magic since paradox would eat them alive, and moving a kidnapped person sounds difficult, eeven with all kind of prevision. Also, it was done not a day ago, right? So my best bet would be that they have a labyrinth in the city, or some kind of a mock chantry or safe house.

"They could always have been taken through the Umbra and falsified paperwork is not that hard to get, however very well let us work on the theory that the kidnapped kinfolk are still in Boston for now."
The Ananasi agreed after some consideration.

Something big enough for all of them. And let's hope they do not have magick means of going out of the city or across the gauntlet. ALso, they have been kidnapping people around town, so it's not so probable that they are around comming and going, or sending people out. They are in Boston, unless they have an easy acces to a portal or underground network, but after how much hell we've been giving them i don't belive that's a viable option. Tane theorized We know nothing, so this is all unreliable, but the probable answer i'd say is they are using them here, to do something or take something of them. But that's a lot of people, not really sure if we're seeing many more cases before shit hits the fan badly.

"Yes that makes sense. What we should do is contact your kind and see if they have any more information about this. I did speak with Nicole Bouchard and they where heading to hit a Nephandi location with Coawa so it is likely the Fallen are involved, especially since the Rats have also been loosing kinfolk."
The spider replied as se sat down to continue to help Paula eat.

Tane let paula get on with her food instead of commenting anything else about her hair.

Paula grinned as she continued eating.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 31, 2020 2:22 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:16 am

[Tane's Home]

One would never think of all those kids and good old elderly women would be genocides... but history is strange, huh? Well, they don't like mages either, most other traditions think of their holy sites like this little piece of heaven as batteries and that, being fair, is understandably a reason they'd want us dead. But that doesn't mean tehy do not understand us, eventually we've been able to reach an agreement and be in good terms!
What i mean is: not everything is set in stone and i wish for every one of my friends to have as many paths open as they can. Tane smiled frankly at Alessa but stopped his plea with this.

"They do not like mages much no, but Ananasi are the servant of a spirit which are directly created by the Weaver herself. Yes my kind want balance, the Queen think that Grandmother Spider have gone wrong in wanting never ending stasis, Queen Ananasa want the balance that was found before the Weaver trapped the Wyrm however what the werewolves see are just static creatures that serve a spider spirit aligned with the Weaver, also that we drink blood do not exactly help."
Alessa said with a sigh.
"But yes we have more important things to do than discuss this at length, I have said I will help you find the pregnant Garou woman."

The gauntlet is a mess right now and they just lost many of the things they had in the other side. And all of that is an unnecesary risk. If they are here, though, we will find them. Chances are that if they are outside they are already out of our reach.

"The Gauntlet was fine the last time I crossed it."
The Werspider said as she fed Paula some more food.

And yeah, i'll talk to master Morgan. He's the chief of security at our chantry and i'm sure he'll recognaise who these people in the video are, or know someone who do. We can start there, maybe analyse if there's any resonance left aside from fear and desperation from that video.

Alessa nodded as she got a message on her hone she handed Paula's spoon over to Tane and checked it.
"Hum...it seams Nicole Bouchard have found some of the missing kindfolk...but they are in terrible condition."
The Ananasi said angrily, as she got another message.
"At least one of the missing spider kin are there...."
She said but she did not sound happy.
"This can not be allowed to stand."
The spider woman's eyes flashed with anger, she did not get Rage but she might as well even Paula looked up from her food and glanced at her.
"Alessa angry."
The young Rokea said.
"Yes indeed...Alessa angry."
The Ananasi replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:00 am

[Tane's Home]

How many did they recover? Is Coawa alright?

"This Miss Bouchard did not say but from the picture it look like about a dozen."
Alessa said glancing at her phone.

It looked like everything was sorting itself out quickly Fuck... they have already used them for whatever they wanted to. Let's hope they can recover from this...

"They have used them for some of it at least and yes let us hope they can recover."
The Ananasi said with a look in her eyes that said she sort of doubted that.

so what can we do?

"We can find this missing werewolf woman that is what we can do for now."
Alessa replied firmly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:31 pm

[Tane's Home]

"Why would there be Nephandi prisoners in a Nephandi controlled facility Tane? Why would they take their own prisoner and experiment on them, now while is is possible to hide agents among the wounded and try to get them into a enemy stronghold that way, from the look of these men and women, they are in no condition to do any spying so I think we are pretty sure these poor souls are not Nephandi."
Alessa said with a shake of her head.
"Talking with the rescued prisoners are a good idea though, if any of them are in any condition to talk much, it is worth a shot at least."
The Ananasi said then she sigh.
"Yes I will dress her...funny I can spin a whole web and make a nest out of my own silk but somehow getting our friend here to understand the concept of clothes are a harder job."
Alessa said then she urged Paula to her feet.
"Come now let us get you into some warmer clothes."
She said, Paula looked regretfully at the pots and pans, no food was left then she went along to the girl's bedroom.
"Ok...eat warm clothes..."
She declared.
"No...not exactly..."
Alessa said with a sigh.
"Come on now let us get you dressed."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:33 am

[Tane's Home]

I Was just thinking maybe some nephandi could have been captured in the raid. But i know nothing, so don't mind me Tane explained, lost in translation.

"Yes that is possible, we can ask Mr Morgan if there are any captives and if there are if we can speak with them."
Alessa replied with a nod as she got what you was saying.
"We will have to see, but if we are taking Paula to Steelhaven we might as well ask."

Just for the record, i was joking! He commented as both girls went away., then Tane cleaned up after them and prepared for going out. Let's go, then

The Ananasi chuckle as she take Paula to her bedroom to get the girl dressed, once you was done cleaning up the two women returned, Paula was now dressed in jeans and a simple, white tshirt.
"Well we are ready to go...we can take my car."
Alessa said as she grabbed her computer and her keys and headed for a fancy, red BMW and helped Paula into the backseat and helped her with the seat belt.
"Moving box, moving box!"
The young Rokea declared. Alessa chuckle again she got into the driver's seat and waited for Tane to get in as well.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:14 am

[Tane's Home]

We'll have to see Master Morgan for the people in the video, just one more thing for the list. THey proceeded to the moving box and Tane checked his phone for messages I hope strawberry and Coawa are alright. And all the others too, of course... Coawa has an habit to be in the thick of the fray, and i know strawberry is an adult and all... but i can't stop thinking of her as a little girl. She was so afraid when i found her that, in more violence, i don't know how she would feel. "Damn wars" He thought, and hummed a soft lullaby for himself in the car

You had gotten a reply from Coawa that said.
"I am safe, we have broken the back of the enemy and saved some of their prisoners, I will tell you more once I know more."
Alessa nodded.
"Strawberry are...innocent, but hopefully she will be kept safe."
She turned the car towards the Chantry.
"Any interesting messages Tane?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:48 pm

[Tane's Room]

"That is good to hear."
Alessa said sounding relieved.
"When we get to Steelhaven is there any wards you have to let me in? Or can I drive right into the garage?"
The Ananasi asked as she drove down the road towards the Chantry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:16 pm

[One the Road]

I hav eno car so i never really asked if there were any garages.... but you can pull over in the front door and just show up. I'll give Morgan a heads up though.

"I did not ask if Steelhaven have a garage Tane I asked if there are wards that will attack me when I drive into the garage I know is there as we have both been there."
Alessa asked and she raised an eyebrow.
"Are the Chantry protected by wards that keep supernatural creatures out?"

Tane said and wrote a message for Master Morgan that read "Hello Master Morgan, Tane here. I'm going with two friends. There has been a situation, but we're alright for now. We're coming in a car, can we put the car in a garage? is there one?"

You got a reply back from Jeffry which said.

"To: Mr Yager
Yes Mr Yager we have a garage you have been there so unless some impressive magick have removed it we still do, you can put your car there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:01 pm

From Warp:

He nodded, "This time, the local defenders have advance warning, so we might be able to prevent them from getting the necessary Tass in the first place. Hm, I'll let Mr. Karyak know he might wish to come to the tree's aid, too - or at least be warned about the threat."
He quickly sent a message to Tane, as well, 'No casualties at the laboratory, I'm told. Threat in the swamp; may want to offer aid to our friends and allies there.'
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:59 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:28 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:51 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:19 am

We have a new IC thread also the posting is a but slower now if you are interested in playing again.

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t266-blood-lily-the-nightclub-and-an-angry-troll-ic-thread-55#44943
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7