Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

4 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 2:41

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja wrote:You continue to draw iron chains around Big Chris ad somehow it was having an effect. You are pretty cure the drawings saved your Cabal leader's life as he smashed is knee into Colin's face. The Orphan might still be unconscious but you felt the chains restrict the troll somewhat, taking some of the force out of the mighty kick. Colin did not look good but at least his head was not crushed like a ripe melon.
Colin wrote:Colin barely had the time to think 'Oh, bugger...' before the blunt side of the harpoon hit his face, probably causing new permanent damage to the skull...
Anja wrote:Fran was pulling out anoter trowing knife as you ump onto Big Chris's back trying to finally take him down the Euthanatoi held off on tossing the blade though not to risk hitting Nicole. You helped to hold Big Chris down and finally he remained still but if that was because he could not move further wiht your weight on top of him or if he just was resting a moment to gather his strength was hard to say.

Whatever guilt he felt melted away upon seeing his Cabal Leader fall to the ground. He continued to draw, making the more and more detailed so that it could better manifest into reality.

When he eventually glanced back on the battlefield, Nicole had jumped on top of the troll and the rest of the mages had joined the fray. Feeling slightly relieved by their substantial numbers advantage Serge cast his spell. Though seeing how restrained the troll was he felt that it probably wasn't necessary.

(OOC: Mind 3. Same spell as before. Illusionary Iron chains continuing to bind the Troll to make it harder to move and attack.

Roll: 6, 4, 9, 2 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 7:01

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin nodded, "I have read what manuals came with the ship; along with training, I am fairly convinced most of the shuttle uses standard components, even if in a non-standard configuration. I don't pretend to understand all the components, but from the - albeit brief - descriptions, it was put together using mostly over-the-counter parts, rather than custom pieces. Actually, Nick... I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be able to squeeze a few percentile points of performance out of custom parts, but I personally don't believe it would be worth the added cost."

Jeffry paid attention to the conversation, it was his shuttle after all it behooved him to take an interest but he just nodded as he did not understand it or have uch to add to the discussion.

[Seattle 1.45]

He looked up at Amadeus, even as his spectacles fell off his face in a remarkably broken condition, "Hello, okay...", he paused for a moment, "New teeth, that's weird. So, where was I?"
He squinted, "Oh, yes, I think the troll knows muay thai or something..."

Amadeus reached down to help you sit down.
"He might I would not know but you took a knee to the face but I have repaired the damage...I had to completely re create your teeth and one of your eyes though so you might see a bit...strengely for a wile and you will be very sore."
The Verbena said and indeed your face felt really sore and puffy.
"How do you feel Mr Wainwright?"

Whatever guilt he felt melted away upon seeing his Cabal Leader fall to the ground. He continued to draw, making the more and more detailed so that it could better manifest into reality.

When he eventually glanced back on the battlefield, Nicole had jumped on top of the troll and the rest of the mages had joined the fray. Feeling slightly relieved by their substantial numbers advantage Serge cast his spell. Though seeing how restrained the troll was he felt that it probably wasn't necessary.

Your spell went well and the troll seamed to be particularly willing to blieve the immaginary chains so he was firmly tied down and immobile now wit all of his injuries and the chains and Nicole on top of him. Big Chris grunted and protested but he seamed to now be contained.

(OOC: Oh sorry I was a bit scatterbrained yesterday you regain everything but your agg helath level. Colin will feel pretty sor ethough with allot of freshly healed parts of his face.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 10:51

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin's Post:

'That manual is wrong in bits - which is why I know it's been modded. And I ain't confident at my skills to be able to do a good enough job on mods. Plus, I'm hoping the Concordia yard has one of them ship scanners so we can get a full, itemised 'print of the shuttle so we know for sure what bits we are using.'

Colin's Post:

'I'll need to work out arcs of fire to find locations where the weapon would be useful, couple that with an area of the frame which can take the extra load, strengthen and graft it all together, run control wires through hull into the cockpit, work out where the ammo links are gonna be...' Nicole replied with a tone and gestures seen countless times in history - that of the engineer unwilling to commit to an open-ended project which promises nothing but a lot of sweat, stress and a eater of many hours.

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

'Nothing personal, like.' Nicole muttered, keeping her weight on the man's back while fishing out the bottle of ether and a rag from a side pocket, drenching it with the stuff and clamping it over his mouth and nose. Using her artificial hand - knowing full well the chances of the guy trying to bite fingers...

[Random question; was Colin in the RAF or the Army Air Corps? Know he wasn't Fleet Air Arm. Though it's quite possible he was both (though not at the same time).]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 11:33

[Seattle, 1.30]

'That manual is wrong in bits - which is why I know it's been modded. And I ain't confident at my skills to be able to do a good enough job on mods. Plus, I'm hoping the Concordia yard has one of them ship scanners so we can get a full, itemised 'print of the shuttle so we know for sure what bits we are using.'

'I'll need to work out arcs of fire to find locations where the weapon would be useful, couple that with an area of the frame which can take the extra load, strengthen and graft it all together, run control wires through hull into the cockpit, work out where the ammo links are gonna be...' Nicole replied with a tone and gestures seen countless times in history - that of the engineer unwilling to commit to an open-ended project which promises nothing but a lot of sweat, stress and a eater of many hours.

The Chief was looking more and more confused.
"I hope one of you will be able to explain some of all of this to me at some later time Mr Wainwright and Miss Bouchard."
He comented dryly.
"I will elave the upgrades in your hand but as I did inherit the shuttle I do feel I owe it the original owner to stay as on top of what happens to it as possible."

[Seattle, 1.45]

'Nothing personal, like.' Nicole muttered, keeping her weight on the man's back while fishing out the bottle of ether and a rag from a side pocket, drenching it with the stuff and clamping it over his mouth and nose. Using her artificial hand - knowing full well the chances of the guy trying to bite fingers...

Big Chris did indeed try to bite fingers and he grunted in pain when his teeth got throug glove and artificial skin and then met steel. Weakened as he was though eventually he just collapsed as the ether eventually got to him and he was unconcious going limp on the ground finally breating evenly and strongly despite his injuries, and even starting to snore.

(OOC: I bleieve it was RAF if I do not remember it wrong.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 15:45

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Erm... probably not, sir.' having experienced trying to explain less tech to the Chief. 'You'll kinda have to just take it on faith, really. And the points are sorta academic-like until we get more actual facts on the issues.'

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

On making sure they were unconscious, the Etherite then got up and looked around for orders. The assumption in planning had been that incapacitation/capture would have been unrealistic... but now that option appeared to be quite realistic. And when it came down to it, she didn't really want to murder the guy. From all appearances, was simply the hired help and head-fucked by a vampire to do her bidding.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 16:10

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Erm... probably not, sir.' having experienced trying to explain less tech to the Chief. 'You'll kinda have to just take it on faith, really. And the points are sorta academic-like until we get more actual facts on the issues.'

Jeffry frowned deeply at that but he nodded.
"We will discuss it in greater detail when time allow."
He said clearly not happy not be left out of the loop.
"I do not need to know all te details but I will need a general understanding Miss Bouchard."

[Seattle, 1.45]

On making sure they were unconscious, the Etherite then got up and looked around for orders. The assumption in planning had been that incapacitation/capture would have been unrealistic... but now that option appeared to be quite realistic. And when it came down to it, she didn't really want to murder the guy. From all appearances, was simply the hired help and head-fucked by a vampire to do her bidding.

The Chief hesitated then he sigh.
"I would prefer not to harm a fae if I can prevent it. For now give him a good dose of the tranqulizer we have with us...come to think of it make it a double doze and tie him up, we will cut him loose once we have captured his boss, there is no need to kill him if we can restrain him."
He said with frown.
"It might be a mistake but let us give him one chance to survive."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 18:19

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'I'll try... but like, I tried explaining how your car works and the ship is a hell of a lot more complicated.' she replied; perhaps not the answer the Chief wanted, but at very least an honest one.

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

'Okay. Someone get the duct tape from the crate, who's got the needle? Oh, and get my aid kit off my webbing too.' not wanting to leave the man, clearly concerned that they'll somehow get up again.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 18:27

[Seattle, 1.30]
Anja wrote:Jeffry paid attention to the conversation, it was his shuttle after all it behooved him to take an interest but he just nodded as he did not understand it or have uch to add to the discussion.
Nicole wrote:'That manual is wrong in bits - which is why I know it's been modded. And I ain't confident at my skills to be able to do a good enough job on mods. Plus, I'm hoping the Concordia yard has one of them ship scanners so we can get a full, itemised 'print of the shuttle so we know for sure what bits we are using.'
Anja wrote:'I'll need to work out arcs of fire to find locations where the weapon would be useful, couple that with an area of the frame which can take the extra load, strengthen and graft it all together, run control wires through hull into the cockpit, work out where the ammo links are gonna be...' Nicole replied with a tone and gestures seen countless times in history - that of the engineer unwilling to commit to an open-ended project which promises nothing but a lot of sweat, stress and a eater of many hours.
Anja wrote:The Chief was looking more and more confused.
"I hope one of you will be able to explain some of all of this to me at some later time Mr Wainwright and Miss Bouchard."
He comented dryly.
"I will elave the upgrades in your hand but as I did inherit the shuttle I do feel I owe it the original owner to stay as on top of what happens to it as possible."
Nicole wrote:'Erm... probably not, sir.' having experienced trying to explain less tech to the Chief. 'You'll kinda have to just take it on faith, really. And the points are sorta academic-like until we get more actual facts on the issues.'
Anja wrote:Jeffry frowned deeply at that but he nodded.
"We will discuss it in greater detail when time allow."
He said clearly not happy not be left out of the loop.
"I do not need to know all te details but I will need a general understanding Miss Bouchard."
Nicole wrote:'I'll try... but like, I tried explaining how your car works and the ship is a hell of a lot more complicated.' she replied; perhaps not the answer the Chief wanted, but at very least an honest one.
Colin hid a small smirk, "Sir, in simple terms, she has to compare the original designs to the shuttle's current form, to see what has been altered. And she has to calculate what the structure can support in terms of additional stress. Similar to, say, having a silver medallion to protect against fire, and determining that if the heat reaches above 1700 degrees Fahrenheit, the material is going to start deforming and the shield will falter and fail. We will go over it in due time, when analyses are done, and before riveting anything new into place."

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:Amadeus reached down to help you sit down.
"He might I would not know but you took a knee to the face but I have repaired the damage...I had to completely re create your teeth and one of your eyes though so you might see a bit...strengely for a wile and you will be very sore."
The Verbena said and indeed your face felt really sore and puffy.
"How do you feel Mr Wainwright?"
He grimaced a little, stretching his face, "My scars feel new and I have slight double vision, and it feels like I have a tooth lodged in... excuse me..."
He rolled over and threw up, several fragments of and whole teeth following the remnants of his lunch, "Ugh, that was... almost as bad as a Stinger missile to the face."
Spitting out another lost tooth, he scowled at the little puddle, extending his right hand to Amadeus, "Thank you... Best top yourself up with this, I wasn't supposed to drain you so soon. Sorry about that."

((OOC: Yeah, Colin was RAF until extremely honourably discharged. Why? He doesn't have much contact - or at least, direct contact - with his fellow RAF veterans, but he does spend time at the local Veterans' Affairs and other social gatherings with the local vets.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 21:23

[Seattle, 1.30]

'I'll try... but like, I tried explaining how your car works and the ship is a hell of a lot more complicated.' she replied; perhaps not the answer the Chief wanted, but at very least an honest one.

"That is a fair point Miss Bouchard. I have never claimed to be comfortable with...machines but I feel I owe it tomy old Cabalmate to at least try to take some part in how the shuttle is maintained."
The old Hermetic replied with a sigh, it was nto the answer he wanted but clearly he did understnd the Etherite's hesitation.

Colin hid a small smirk, "Sir, in simple terms, she has to compare the original designs to the shuttle's current form, to see what has been altered. And she has to calculate what the structure can support in terms of additional stress. Similar to, say, having a silver medallion to protect against fire, and determining that if the heat reaches above 1700 degrees Fahrenheit, the material is going to start deforming and the shield will falter and fail. We will go over it in due time, when analyses are done, and before riveting anything new into place."

"Ah...yes I understand, very well Mr Wainwright we will go over it in time then and please let me know when the two of you have determined what stress the enchantments on the shuttle and it's materials can handle."
Jeffry said as Jon whispered to Nicole.
"Just tell him that his car is a slow teleportation device he will get that."
The Virtual Adept said with a smirk hopefully softly enough so the Chief would not hear him.

[Seattle, 1.45]

He grimaced a little, stretching his face, "My scars feel new and I have slight double vision, and it feels like I have a tooth lodged in... excuse me..."
He rolled over and threw up, several fragments of and whole teeth following the remnants of his lunch, "Ugh, that was... almost as bad as a Stinger missile to the face."
Spitting out another lost tooth, he scowled at the little puddle, extending his right hand to Amadeus, "Thank you... Best top yourself up with this, I wasn't supposed to drain you so soon. Sorry about that."

"Ah yes I am afraid your surgigcal scars are part of your true form Mr Wainwright, as I healed your flesh back they came with it, to remove your scars would be quite difficult as they are part of the spiritual blueprint of your form now."
Amadeus said as he helped Colin up.
"With su much healing having been done I ear you will be sore for a while but it should not be to bad. I will get you a salve to reat the fresh skin when we return to Steelhaven. As for me I am fine...now if you can stand on your own I really should check on your Cabalmate as she took a good hit as well."
The healer asked concern in his voice.

Jeffry glanced at the mess on the gorund and commented.
"That should be burned out of existence to prevent it being used as Arcane connections to you Mr Wainwright, are you able to take care of that yourself?"

'Okay. Someone get the duct tape from the crate, who's got the needle? Oh, and get my aid kit off my webbing too.' not wanting to leave the man, clearly concerned that they'll somehow get up again.

Bruce rushed to get some duct tape and Fran got the medical suplies and the tranqulizer.
"How much should I give him?"
The Euthanatos asked.
"Double dose? That should knock him out for qutie some time, I am not sure it is safe then again considerign the size of him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat 8 Jan 2022 - 22:51

[Seattle 1.45]

Anja wrote:Big Chris did indeed try to bite fingers and he grunted in pain when his teeth got throug glove and artificial skin and then met steel. Weakened as he was though eventually he just collapsed as the ether eventually got to him and he was unconcious going limp on the ground finally breating evenly and strongly despite his injuries, and even starting to snore.
Anja wrote:The Chief hesitated then he sigh.
"I would prefer not to harm a fae if I can prevent it. For now give him a good dose of the tranqulizer we have with us...come to think of it make it a double doze and tie him up, we will cut him loose once we have captured his boss, there is no need to kill him if we can restrain him."
He said with frown.
"It might be a mistake but let us give him one chance to survive."

"Woooo yeah! Mercy!" Serge cheered from behind the van, showing his support of the idea.

Colin wrote:He grimaced a little, stretching his face, "My scars feel new and I have slight double vision, and it feels like I have a tooth lodged in... excuse me..."
Anja wrote:"Ah yes I am afraid your surgigcal scars are part of your true form Mr Wainwright, as I healed your flesh back they came with it, to remove your scars would be quite difficult as they are part of the spiritual blueprint of your form now."
"With su much healing having been done I ear you will be sore for a while but it should not be to bad. I will get you a salve to reat the fresh skin when we return to Steelhaven. As for me I am fine...now if you can stand on your own I really should check on your Cabalmate as she took a good hit as well."

Now that the battle was over, Serge rushed over to where his Cabal Leader was recovering. "Yo, are you all right man? That looked like it hurt." Serge said in a worried tone.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 0:51

[Seattle, 1.30]
Anja wrote:"That is a fair point Miss Bouchard. I have never claimed to be comfortable with...machines but I feel I owe it tomy old Cabalmate to at least try to take some part in how the shuttle is maintained."
The old Hermetic replied with a sigh, it was nto the answer he wanted but clearly he did understnd the Etherite's hesitation.
Colin smiled wryly, "I'm sure Master Sharaya will introduce some basic technological literacy classes in the Chantry when he receives his formal... promotion. If nothing else, you can probably look forward to that."

Anja wrote:"Ah...yes I understand, very well Mr Wainwright we will go over it in time then and please let me know when the two of you have determined what stress the enchantments on the shuttle and it's materials can handle."
He nodded, "In due time, when we're ready."

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:"Ah yes I am afraid your surgigcal scars are part of your true form Mr Wainwright, as I healed your flesh back they came with it, to remove your scars would be quite difficult as they are part of the spiritual blueprint of your form now."
He nodded, wobbling ever so slightly before his inner ear clicked into place, "I know, the scars are there to stay - they just feel fresher than I'm used to. I do have some mundane lotion that's likely to do the trick, no need for extra effort in that regard... Here, borrow the ring, you look like you could need a spare dram or two."
He offered up Teomim's ring, while glancing down at the puddle on the ground.

Anja wrote:Jeffry glanced at the mess on the gorund and commented.
"That should be burned out of existence to prevent it being used as Arcane connections to you Mr Wainwright, are you able to take care of that yourself?"
He grimaced, "Burned out, or otherwise disposed of so it won't be a problem... Hum... Teleporting it to the Thames should be easy enough. No-one would think twice about a mouthful of vomit and a few teeth there in the first place, and no-one would be gathering it up to track me..."

Anja wrote:Now that the battle was over, Serge rushed over to where his Cabal Leader was recovering. "Yo, are you all right man? That looked like it hurt." Serge said in a worried tone.
He ran his tongue over his new teeth, and focused his right eye on Serge, "Good work with those shackles, Serge, I think you saved my life... I've had worse, but only the once. Also, are you using an illusion? I sort of see two of you."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 5:05

[Seattle, 1.45]

Colin wrote:He ran his tongue over his new teeth, and focused his right eye on Serge, "Good work with those shackles, Serge, I think you saved my life... I've had worse, but only the once. Also, are you using an illusion? I sort of see two of you."

"Nah, your newly healed eyes adjusting." Serge said with a chuckle, relieved to see his Cabal Leader was mostly ok. "Glad those chains could be of use. We probably should've gotten you guys a magickal shield before the fight. Nicole took a big hit as well."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 7:26

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin smiled wryly, "I'm sure Master Sharaya will introduce some basic technological literacy classes in the Chantry when he receives his formal... promotion. If nothing else, you can probably look forward to that."

"I can hardly wait."
Te Chief said sarcastically.
"Damned machines."
He grumbeled.

He nodded, "In due time, when we're ready."

"Agreed Mr Wainwright."
The old Hermetic said with a firm nod.

[Seattle 1.45]

"Woooo yeah! Mercy!" Serge cheered from behind the van, showing his support of the idea.

"We will try to show mercry where we can young man, let us just hope we will not regret it."
Jeffry said with a sigh as he glanced at the fallen giant on the ground.

He nodded, wobbling ever so slightly before his inner ear clicked into place, "I know, the scars are there to stay - they just feel fresher than I'm used to. I do have some mundane lotion that's likely to do the trick, no need for extra effort in that regard... Here, borrow the ring, you look like you could need a spare dram or two."
He offered up Teomim's ring, while glancing down at the puddle on the ground.

"Well I do have a salve that works wonders for freshly healed skin Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said.
"But we can look at that later."
The Verbena hesitated then he accepted the ring.
"Very well, thank you I had to use quite a bit of juice to heal you I did not dae to do so without it's use, I will accept some Tass to help heal Miss Bouchard's injuries."

He grimaced, "Burned out, or otherwise disposed of so it won't be a problem... Hum... Teleporting it to the Thames should be easy enough. No-one would think twice about a mouthful of vomit and a few teeth there in the first place, and no-one would be gathering it up to track me..."

"I will take care of it."
Jon commented.
"Themes was it?...Here we go."
He pointed his pone at the mess and it was suddenly gone.

He ran his tongue over his new teeth, and focused his right eye on Serge, "Good work with those shackles, Serge, I think you saved my life... I've had worse, but only the once. Also, are you using an illusion? I sort of see two of you."

"Nah, your newly healed eyes adjusting." Serge said with a chuckle, relieved to see his Cabal Leader was mostly ok. "Glad those chains could be of use. We probably should've gotten you guys a magickal shield before the fight. Nicole took a big hit as well."

"You did well with the chains kid and I do believe that saved Mr Wainwright's life, as it reduced the force of the impact...well done ad yes Mr Wainwright there might be some disturbances in sight until you get used to the new eye."
Master Nassa said with a small smile of approval to Serge.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 14:20

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Oh, you will be taking part, sir... like signing off the bills.' she quipped, giving a little smirk.

Anja's Post:

'And how do I explain the $150 for new break pads and the $200 for the muffler?' giving a raised eyebrow to Jon.

Colin's Post:

'But I don't wanna...' she sulkily commented, though with eyes narrowed in amusement.

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

'He got like a lethal electric shock and all it did was piss him off.' she sourly replied, taking the roll of tape and started to truss him up with it firmly. 'You want to deal with him if you don't do enough?' doing her best to guestimate his weight - mainly riding on how muscular he was.

[Eh, it's just his experience seems pretty chopper-heavy and in the UK most choppers are with the AAC, not the RAF.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 15:01

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Oh, you will be taking part, sir... like signing off the bills.' she quipped, giving a little smirk.

"Well I would prefer to have a bit more knoweldge of what is going on that that Miss Bouchard."
The old Hermetic said raising an eyebrow.

And how do I explain the $150 for new break pads and the $200 for the muffler?' giving a raised eyebrow to Jon.

"Materials for said slow teleportation device cost money, I mean have you seen what some mages spend on their foci?"
Jon whispered.

[Seattle, 1.45]

'He got like a lethal electric shock and all it did was piss him off.' she sourly replied, taking the roll of tape and started to truss him up with it firmly. 'You want to deal with him if you don't do enough?' doing her best to guestimate his weight - mainly riding on how muscular he was.

"Well no...I would not want that."
Fran said and she measured up a double dose of the tranqulizer and handed the syringe to Nicole.
"Yeah he...seamed to be pretty durable."
She commented as you taped te man up. It was hard to measure how heavy Big Chris was for somehow he seamed even heavier than his impressive size would indicate. I mean he was well over 6 feet, nearly 7 feet tall and impressivly buff so that would mean he weigth quite a bit, but he seamed to be even ehavier than that as if what you saw was not his true size.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 19:44

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:"Well I do have a salve that works wonders for freshly healed skin Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said.
"But we can look at that later."
The Verbena hesitated then he accepted the ring.
"Very well, thank you I had to use quite a bit of juice to heal you I did not dae to do so without it's use, I will accept some Tass to help heal Miss Bouchard's injuries."
Colin nodded, then wobbled a little, "Capital work. The ring is here to help with the mission, no need for me to hoard it in a crisis. If you want to put a price on the Tass, a head reconstruction is a quite decent bit of handiwork as it is."

Anja wrote:"I will take care of it."
Jon commented.
"Themes was it?...Here we go."
He pointed his pone at the mess and it was suddenly gone.
He frowned, then grimaced, "Yes, that should take care of it... You know, it would probably have been easier for me to do it, I've spent quite a bit of time there, but, eh, gone is gone."

Jeremy wrote:"Nah, your newly healed eyes adjusting." Serge said with a chuckle, relieved to see his Cabal Leader was mostly ok. "Glad those chains could be of use. We probably should've gotten you guys a magickal shield before the fight. Nicole took a big hit as well."
Anja wrote:"You did well with the chains kid and I do believe that saved Mr Wainwright's life, as it reduced the force of the impact...well done ad yes Mr Wainwright there might be some disturbances in sight until you get used to the new eye."
He grimaced, rubbing at his neck, "Mmm, we sacrificed some more obvious protection for stealth... not sure it was worth the exchange, in hindsight. Now we..."
He frowned, "Bugger, Fran, get Ellie before she can get to Lilyandra! She's warded at least four doors, glyphs written in lemon juice! Those need dispelling, not just washing off! How long did the fight take?"

((OOC: True enough, Colin's a helicopter pilot primarily. But even if someone like Prince Harry was an army helicopter pilot, do you really think the RAF would simply roll over and accept that the other branches have better pilots of any class of craft, without even trying? RAF still has choppers, too. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun 9 Jan 2022 - 20:33

[Seattle, 1.45]

Colin nodded, then wobbled a little, "Capital work. The ring is here to help with the mission, no need for me to hoard it in a crisis. If you want to put a price on the Tass, a head reconstruction is a quite decent bit of handiwork as it is."

"Very well...the Tass will help."
Amadeus said and he looked skptical to whatever or not the Orphan could stand on his own. Bruce wet over to Colin and offered is arm for support.
"Just until you catch your bearings."
The other Orphan grunted.

He frowned, then grimaced, "Yes, that should take care of it... You know, it would probably have been easier for me to do it, I've spent quite a bit of time there, but, eh, gone is gone."

"Well it is taken care of."
Jon said with a shrug.
"And it look like you could need a moment to catch your breath Colin, even if Master Nassa's healing you still look pretty out of it."

He grimaced, rubbing at his neck, "Mmm, we sacrificed some more obvious protection for stealth... not sure it was worth the exchange, in hindsight. Now we..."
He frowned, "Bugger, Fran, get Ellie before she can get to Lilyandra! She's warded at least four doors, glyphs written in lemon juice! Those need dispelling, not just washing off! How long did the fight take?"

"The fight itself, thirthy seconds perhaps."
Jon said.
"But we have been securing the bouncder and tending to wounds for a while afterwards."
He added. Fran just took a tranq gun and sped towards the club, Helena and Marian went with her as back up hoping they could catch Ellie before she could wake Lilyandra.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 11:51

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:"Very well...the Tass will help."
Amadeus said and he looked skptical to whatever or not the Orphan could stand on his own. Bruce wet over to Colin and offered is arm for support.
"Just until you catch your bearings."
The other Orphan grunted.
Colin gave Bruce a nod, "Thank you... I feel fatigued. More so than just injured, though. Just... exhausted. My bearings are alright, just... running on fumes."

Anja wrote:"Well it is taken care of."
Jon said with a shrug.
"And it look like you could need a moment to catch your breath Colin, even if Master Nassa's healing you still look pretty out of it."
He frowned, "True enough..."
He looked at Chris' unconscious form, "Live takedown after all? I am impressed and relieved... but I don't know if I feel safer for it. He might be vindictive..."
He paused, "I suppose we could have him swear to stay away from us and our kin and kind in the future; we'll just... stay out of each others' way?"

Anja wrote:"The fight itself, thirthy seconds perhaps."
Jon said.
"But we have been securing the bouncder and tending to wounds for a while afterwards."
He added. Fran just took a tranq gun and sped towards the club, Helena and Marian went with her as back up hoping they could catch Ellie before she could wake Lilyandra.
He grimaced, then nodded to Jeffry, "Sir, Ellie's warded four doorways, the wards are written in invisible ink - lemon juice - and washing them off won't dispel them. But a bit of heat will reveal the glyphs... Best get moving, I'll try to catch up."
He gave Bruce a look, "Think we can use the harpoon to make an iron u-nail and keep Chris' neck nailed to the ground without injuring him further? Just to secure him until we can leave?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 13:33

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Erm... I can like, write reports too?' she said brightly, knowing that there was a good chance he wouldn't understand them.

Anja's Post:

'I will not resort to saying it's magic. Even if it makes my life a lot easier.'

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... I'd guess he's perhaps around 140 kilo...' she mused, a blade coming out of her thumb as she sliced off the duct tape. 'Just into a muscle, right?' giving a little frown, pushing the blade back in to her digit.

Colin's Post:

'Wha... what's going on?' she'll say, looking up with confusion, having just finished trussing up the ghoul.

[Which is why I semi-repeat my argument earlier; that Colin's skill with aircraft may have come from a 'well-rounded' CV which might have included spells where he was seconded from the RAF to the AAC and/or being pinched by Army officers for chopper duties. After all, an Army Major would have still have outranked him and thus constitute 'legal orders' even if a different branch. Plus, he might have had spells working with other NATO air forces and get to play with their toys...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 13:59

[Seattle, 1.45]

olin gave Bruce a nod, "Thank you... I feel fatigued. More so than just injured, though. Just... exhausted. My bearings are alright, just... running on fumes."

"Are you able to continue the mission Colin or do you want to sit the rest of this one out?"
Bruce asked still sounding concerned.

He frowned, "True enough..."
He looked at Chris' unconscious form, "Live takedown after all? I am impressed and relieved... but I don't know if I feel safer for it. He might be vindictive..."
He paused, "I suppose we could have him swear to stay away from us and our kin and kind in the future; we'll just... stay out of each others' way?"

"I do not know enough about how these oaths that empower these fae works to be sure how to use it against him."
Jeffry said and he sigh.
"And yes showing mercy might com back to bite us but I am hesitent to just murder a defenseless man."
The Hermetic added then he glanced over at the big man on the ground.
"Especially when the man in question is fae."

He grimaced, then nodded to Jeffry, "Sir, Ellie's warded four doorways, the wards are written in invisible ink - lemon juice - and washing them off won't dispel them. But a bit of heat will reveal the glyphs... Best get moving, I'll try to catch up."

"I have every confidence that Helena can handle the Wards Mr Wainwright but yes we are moving out."
The old Hermetic said and he started calling out orders to get everyone to move into the club oter than the oes who was staying to watch the cars.

He gave Bruce a look, "Think we can use the harpoon to make an iron u-nail and keep Chris' neck nailed to the ground without injuring him further? Just to secure him until we can leave?"

"Yeah...I should be able to do that."
Bruce said and he held out his hand for the harpoon.
"It might burn i it touch his skin though and if anyone come here they are going to wonder why a huge man in fastened to the ground by an iron hoop around his neck."

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 14:08

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Erm... I can like, write reports too?' she said brightly, knowing that there was a good chance he wouldn't understand them.

"Rapports yes, well can you write rapports I can actually understand?"
Jeffry asked clearly catching on to that problem.

'I will not resort to saying it's magic. Even if it makes my life a lot easier.'

"Well I mean it sort of is actually, most tech where once rotes by the Union, artifacts and wonders who have later vecoe accepted by the Consensus, just like on Horizon there are scrying ball phones and flying carpet cabs and no one question it."
Jon replied with a shrug.

[Seattle, 1.45]

'Hmm... I'd guess he's perhaps around 140 kilo...' she mused, a blade coming out of her thumb as she sliced off the duct tape. 'Just into a muscle, right?' giving a little frown, pushing the blade back in to her digit.

"Yeah he could be 140 kilos...right into muscle it is not much to it."
ran replied with a nod.
"Will the duct tape hold him if he wakes up?"

'Wha... what's going on?' she'll say, looking up with confusion, having just finished trussing up the ghoul.

"Your Cabal leader is concerned, as am I that the hedge wizard known as Ellie have noticed what is happening and that she mgiht try to alert the Massassa, so we have to get control over her."
Jeffry said glancing towards the club.
"Did you see the hedge wizardess while you where over by the door Mr Yager?"
He asked Serge.
"Do you know where she is?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 17:32

[Seattle 1.45]

Anja wrote:"You did well with the chains kid and I do believe that saved Mr Wainwright's life, as it reduced the force of the impact...well done ad yes Mr Wainwright there might be some disturbances in sight until you get used to the new eye."
Colin wrote:He grimaced, rubbing at his neck, "Mmm, we sacrificed some more obvious protection for stealth... not sure it was worth the exchange, in hindsight. Now we..."
Anja wrote:"The fight itself, thirthy seconds perhaps."
Jon said.
Colin wrote:He grimaced, then nodded to Jeffry, "Sir, Ellie's warded four doorways, the wards are written in invisible ink - lemon juice - and washing them off won't dispel them. But a bit of heat will reveal the glyphs... Best get moving, I'll try to catch up."
Anja wrote:"Your Cabal leader is concerned, as am I that the hedge wizard known as Ellie have noticed what is happening and that she mgiht try to alert the Massassa, so we have to get control over her."
He asked Serge.

"I saw a girl talking with Chris. When I asked him to leave the store she tried to offer him an umbrella." Serge said trying to remember back, "Didn't catch her name but it's probably the girl your looking for seeing as how she was unaffected by my spell. She's probably got something supernatural about her. Last I saw she was near the entrance way."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 18:59

[Seattle, 1.30]

Anja's Post:

'Don't know, can't see the contents of your head.' she replied after a pause, clearly having considered the issue.

Anja's Post:

'Show me a flying carpet factory and a affordable Scrying-BallShack and I'll accept the comparison.' she replied, a touch testily. Then gave a little chuckle. 'Eh... ball-shack...'

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

'Way he's tied, has little muscle power. Similar to crab claws with a rubber band. Judging from his right cross earlier, he'll find it kinda difficult to pull his way out.' she replied, taking the needle and shoving it into the ghoul's bulging trapezius by his neck. 'But between this, the tape and ether should be okay for a bit. Though would leave a guard just in case.' quickly pulling out first her blade and then the other, quickly dusting the wounds with chitosan - to stop bleeding - and then slapping a couple of dressings over them from her first-aid pouch.

Anja's Post:

'I thought you cut a deal with her?' she'll reply angrily, wiping the two blades on the ghoul's shirt and then looking around to the group in general. 'Who's is this?' holding up the throwing knife.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon 10 Jan 2022 - 20:27

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Don't know, can't see the contents of your head.' she replied after a pause, clearly having considered the issue.

"Well I am not used to...machines."
Jeffry replied with a deep drown.

'Show me a flying carpet factory and a affordable Scrying-BallShack and I'll accept the comparison.' she replied, a touch testily. Then gave a little chuckle. 'Eh... ball-shack...'

"Well we are going to Horizon, there are talisman factories there so you might get your wish."
Jon replied.
"And tere are affordable scrying balls in shops."

[Seattle 1.45]

"I saw a girl talking with Chris. When I asked him to leave the store she tried to offer him an umbrella." Serge said trying to remember back, "Didn't catch her name but it's probably the girl your looking for seeing as how she was unaffected by my spell. She's probably got something supernatural about her. Last I saw she was near the entrance way."

"Very well we are going to have to see if we can find the woman you saw, hopefully she is still in the main part of the club and can be easilly located."
Jeffry said with a nod.
"Any other information about her Mr Yager?"

'Way he's tied, has little muscle power. Similar to crab claws with a rubber band. Judging from his right cross earlier, he'll find it kinda difficult to pull his way out.' she replied, taking the needle and shoving it into the ghoul's bulging trapezius by his neck. 'But between this, the tape and ether should be okay for a bit. Though would leave a guard just in case.' quickly pulling out first her blade and then the other, quickly dusting the wounds with chitosan - to stop bleeding - and then slapping a couple of dressings over them from her first-aid pouch.

Fran nodded at that.
"Very well then hopefully he should be safe enough."
She said. Bruce glanced down at the bouncer.
"Colin sugjested making the harpoon into a loop and fasten the guy to the ground with it."
Bruce said.
"That might draw attention."
Jon commented and Bruce nodded to that it was not wrong.
"I can stand guard."
Bruce said.
"I am also staying by the car, I can do my best work at a distance."
Jon said.

'I thought you cut a deal with her?' she'll reply angrily, wiping the two blades on the ghoul's shirt and then looking around to the group in general. 'Who's is this?' holding up the throwing knife.

"Thee are two magick users in the service of Lilyandra that we know of, Oda an Orphan who we now have a deal with and Ellie a hedge wizard who we do not."
Henrietta said.

Amadeus headed over to Nicole and asked.
"While we talk...your wounds needs tending to Miss Bouchard, with your premission?"
Te Verbena still had his dagger in hand and Colin's ring on oen of his fingers, his arm was still bleeding from runes cut into it with that same knife.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue 11 Jan 2022 - 1:31

[Seattle, 1.30]
Anja wrote:"Rapports yes, well can you write rapports I can actually understand?"
Jeffry asked clearly catching on to that problem.
Nicole wrote:'Don't know, can't see the contents of your head.' she replied after a pause, clearly having considered the issue.
Anja wrote:"Well I am not used to...machines."
Jeffry replied with a deep drown.
Colin sighed, "I'm sure I can provide the necessary translation."

Nicole wrote:'Show me a flying carpet factory and a affordable Scrying-BallShack and I'll accept the comparison.' she replied, a touch testily. Then gave a little chuckle. 'Eh... ball-shack...'
Anja wrote:"Well we are going to Horizon, there are talisman factories there so you might get your wish."
Jon replied.
"And tere are affordable scrying balls in shops."
He let out a half-choked snort, "A pun like that, Nick, have you no Honoré? Besides, such a shop would clearly be a Sphera Mones. Concordia has a preference for Latin, after all."

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:"Are you able to continue the mission Colin or do you want to sit the rest of this one out?"
Bruce asked still sounding concerned.
He grunted, "I'll come along... I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight, but I have to keep going..."

Anja wrote:"I do not know enough about how these oaths that empower these fae works to be sure how to use it against him."
Jeffry said and he sigh.
"And yes showing mercy might com back to bite us but I am hesitent to just murder a defenseless man."
The Hermetic added then he glanced over at the big man on the ground.
"Especially when the man in question is fae."
He sighed, "If only we had someone we could entrust him to - someone who could, hm, rehabilitate him."

Anja wrote:"I have every confidence that Helena can handle the Wards Mr Wainwright but yes we are moving out."
The old Hermetic said and he started calling out orders to get everyone to move into the club oter than the oes who was staying to watch the cars.
Nicole wrote:'Wha... what's going on?' she'll say, looking up with confusion, having just finished trussing up the ghoul.
Anja wrote:"Your Cabal leader is concerned, as am I that the hedge wizard known as Ellie have noticed what is happening and that she mgiht try to alert the Massassa, so we have to get control over her."
He asked Serge.
Jeremy wrote:"I saw a girl talking with Chris. When I asked him to leave the store she tried to offer him an umbrella." Serge said trying to remember back, "Didn't catch her name but it's probably the girl your looking for seeing as how she was unaffected by my spell. She's probably got something supernatural about her. Last I saw she was near the entrance way."
Nicole wrote:'I thought you cut a deal with her?' she'll reply angrily, wiping the two blades on the ghoul's shirt and then looking around to the group in general. 'Who's is this?' holding up the throwing knife.
Anja wrote:"Thee are two magick users in the service of Lilyandra that we know of, Oda an Orphan who we now have a deal with and Ellie a hedge wizard who we do not."
Henrietta said.
He nodded to Henrietta, "Oda Johansson is the Orphan we cut a deal with to abandon the premises. Ellie is... a skittish victim, one we need to rescue and get into therapy."

Anja wrote:"Yeah...I should be able to do that."
Bruce said and he held out his hand for the harpoon.
"It might burn i it touch his skin though and if anyone come here they are going to wonder why a huge man in fastened to the ground by an iron hoop around his neck."
He shrugged, "With the rain and Serge's little trick, I doubt anyone will come to look behind the van for him until we're done... but let us at least try to get some cloth between his skin and the iron, just for insulation."

((OOC: Colin may well have spent some time "rubbing elbows" with the other branches of the British military - though his service was cut a little short, when he was shot down. Razz He was something of a chopper prodigy, though, and had a few strike and medevac missions under his belt - the latter likely "on loan" to the Army on the day in question. He did have some quite grateful brass in the back when he was shot down, they could well have been NATO bigwigs, rather than RAF officers. But whatever branch he might have been flying for on a given mission, he'd never claim to be anything but RAF.))

((OOC2: Also, Colin would probably protest the 140 kilograms claim if he were conscious at the time. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next