Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

4 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:55 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin sighed, "I'm sure I can provide the necessary translation."

"I would really appriciate that Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said with an approving nod.

He let out a half-choked snort, "A pun like that, Nick, have you no Honoré? Besides, such a shop would clearly be a Sphera Mones. Concordia has a preference for Latin, after all."

Jon just looked confused at that.

[Seattle, 1.45]

He grunted, "I'll come along... I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight, but I have to keep going..."

Bruce nodded at that but he looked rather concerned.

He sighed, "If only we had someone we could entrust him to - someone who could, hm, rehabilitate him."

"We could call Mara and ask if she have any ideas as to what to do with this man."
The Chief said.
"She might know someone we can hand him to."

He nodded to Henrietta, "Oda Johansson is the Orphan we cut a deal with to abandon the premises. Ellie is... a skittish victim, one we need to rescue and get into therapy."

Henrietta nodded at that.
"Yeah...but right now Ellie is a threat we need to get her under control so we can help er."

He shrugged, "With the rain and Serge's little trick, I doubt anyone will come to look behind the van for him until we're done... but let us at least try to get some cloth between his skin and the iron, just for insulation."

"Soeone might still drive past and seeing a man spiked down to the gorund might create enough of a need to see what is going to to overcome Serge's effect."
Bruce commented.
"I can make sure he is not seen."
Adjan said.
"Spike him down and I will hide him."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55 - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood Lily, The Nightclub and an Angry Troll IC Thread 55

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 am

[Seattle 1.45]

Anja wrote:"Very well we are going to have to see if we can find the woman you saw, hopefully she is still in the main part of the club and can be easily located."
Jeffry said with a nod.
"Any other information about her Mr Yager?"

"I'm afraid not Sir. She wasn't really present when I was talking with Big Chris." Serge said with a shake of his head. "Hopefully she couldn't hear the sounds of the fight over the rain. Though given how loud Big Chris was yelling, it could honestly go either way."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:10 am

[Seattle 1.45]

"I'm afraid not Sir. She wasn't really present when I was talking with Big Chris." Serge said with a shake of his head. "Hopefully she couldn't hear the sounds of the fight over the rain. Though given how loud Big Chris was yelling, it could honestly go either way."

Jeffry just nodded at that.
"Which is why Miss Mandis and a few others including my apprentice is heading in that direction now to intersect tis Ellie if she heard anyting, before she can try to wake the Massassa."
The old Hermetic said.
"And we should go and back them up as soon as the bouncer have been properly restrained, minus the ones left to guard him and the cars."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:37 pm

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

'Uh...' giving a roll of her eyes as she returned the blade to it's holster. 'What about the van? Anyone can turn the steel into iron for half-hour, like then put him in the back, lock him in...'

Anja's Post:

A moment as the Etherite looked to the Verbena, face pale and sweaty. Then, her adrenaline ran out and body rushed to cash the earlier cheques; causing her to fall to her knees and empty her stomach on the ground, dropping the throwing knife she'd pulled out of the ghoul.

[I'm a bit rusty with damage for non-vampires; 8 bashing would have the mechanic effect of one lethal, perhaps two, right? As the bashing filled up her boxes and thus, re-filled as lethal.]

[May have been transporting some civilian VIPs. And if I remember right, it's statistically more likely he was shot down by 'friendly' fire.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:42 pm

[Seattle, 1.45]

'Uh...' giving a roll of her eyes as she returned the blade to it's holster. 'What about the van? Anyone can turn the steel into iron for half-hour, like then put him in the back, lock him in...'

"It should not be to much of a problem to do so."
Bruce said.
"It would make it far less likely we are discovered."
Jon agreed.
"Let us carry him into the van then and I will make some iron to hold him down just in case."

A moment as the Etherite looked to the Verbena, face pale and sweaty. Then, her adrenaline ran out and body rushed to cash the earlier cheques; causing her to fall to her knees and empty her stomach on the ground, dropping the throwing knife she'd pulled out of the ghoul.

Amadeus hesitated, unless someone was dying ont he spot he was loathe to do magick on someone who ha not given their express premission, he started the working though but he waited to see if Nicole would give her consent to the healing before he directed the magick at her, if she do then he will carve tunes in his own arm while softly chanting then lightly touch Nicole's shoulder. There would be a feeling of warmth in Nicole's gut then a reduction of pain, by the time the Verbena was done with his healing only a slight ache, like a muscle sore after training remained.
"There are you feeling any better Miss Bouchard?"
Amadeus asked he looked concerned at the Etherite and offered a thin hand to help her up, a hand rather covered in blood by now.

(OOC: Yes you fill out your health meter with bashing and then start crossing the rest as lethal.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:01 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]
Anja wrote:"I would really appriciate that Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said with an approving nod.
Colin smiled wryly, "Least I could do for my... hum..."
He pondered for a moment, "In our different ways, we both see Adley as our son, so what does that make us, I wonder?"

Anja wrote:Jon just looked confused at that.
He shook his head, giving Nicole a slightly disappointed look, "Not every pun can be so bad it's good, I guess... Granted, I suppose bad Latin is a bit much to expect from the tech side of things?"

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:"We could call Mara and ask if she have any ideas as to what to do with this man."
The Chief said.
"She might know someone we can hand him to."
He nodded, "Perhaps Jon can call her in the meantime?"

Anja wrote:Henrietta nodded at that.
"Yeah...but right now Ellie is a threat we need to get her under control so we can help er."
He frowned, "Hence the tranquilizer."

Anja wrote:"Soeone might still drive past and seeing a man spiked down to the gorund might create enough of a need to see what is going to to overcome Serge's effect."
Bruce commented.
"I can make sure he is not seen."
Adjan said.
"Spike him down and I will hide him."
He stood a bit more steadily, "Sounds like a working plan."

((OOC: Exactly who fired that Stinger missile remains unknown... but it is worth noting Colin had something of an issue with a CIA operative who had earlier provided some... very dodgy intel regarding the absence of civilians adjacent to a valid strategic target...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:07 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin smiled wryly, "Least I could do for my... hum..."
He pondered for a moment, "In our different ways, we both see Adley as our son, so what does that make us, I wonder?"

"Well that relation should not be discussed in public other than you being another mentor in Adley's life so I guess we are both teachers. aily relations do get complicated among the Awakened though."
Jefry said with a soft chuckle.

[Seattle, 1.45]

He nodded, "Perhaps Jon can call her in the meantime?"

"I can call the Deaconess while you guys are in the club doing your thing."
Jon offered.

He frowned, "Hence the tranquilizer."

Henrietta nodded at that.

He stood a bit more steadily, "Sounds like a working plan."

Bruce nodded and got into position to lift Big Chris's legs and lookign to see how Nicole was doing if she would be able to help him get the huge man into the van. As you stood there you heard screaming from the Cllub, allot of screaming and a small woman with dark har dashed out of the door with Fran and Helena after her, te girl was terrified, Fran had tried to shoot at her but had missed, the dart was stuck in the small woman's dress and now Ellie was terrified. Helena started casting a spell to take the girl down as Fran drew her dagger and rushed after the hedge wizard and Marian can running out and he also started casting a spell.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:45 am

[Seattle, 1.30]
Anja wrote:"Well that relation should not be discussed in public other than you being another mentor in Adley's life so I guess we are both teachers. aily relations do get complicated among the Awakened though."
Jefry said with a soft chuckle.
Colin grinned, "He's half my age, and my second in command in the Cabal, with the makings of a damn fine officer. I think anyone in my position could be forgiven for expressing paternal sentiments."

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:Bruce nodded and got into position to lift Big Chris's legs and lookign to see how Nicole was doing if she would be able to help him get the huge man into the van. As you stood there you heard screaming from the Cllub, allot of screaming and a small woman with dark har dashed out of the door with Fran and Helena after her, te girl was terrified, Fran had tried to shoot at her but had missed, the dart was stuck in the small woman's dress and now Ellie was terrified. Helena started casting a spell to take the girl down as Fran drew her dagger and rushed after the hedge wizard and Marian can running out and he also started casting a spell.
Colin looked up, then nudged Serge, "Quick, Ellie is scared, she's an abuse victim in need of a protector. Can you give me a quick hand with my image?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:09 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin's Post:

A sharp eye would see that Nicole had heard at least part of Colin's comment and her strong disagreement was poorly disguised.

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this; the solution clearly found.

Anja's Post:

'Erh...' she said softly, spitting out some residue, panting a little. 'Feel like I've eaten metal Krusty-Os...' unconsciously showing off her own strength by pushing herself back up mainly by her legs alone.

Anja's Post:

'Oh, fuck...' she answered, still a little unsteady on her feet, instinctively drawing her pistol and moving to assist, not able to see what was going on inside the building, not waiting for orders.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:53 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin grinned, "He's half my age, and my second in command in the Cabal, with the makings of a damn fine officer. I think anyone in my position could be forgiven for expressing paternal sentiments."

Jeffry gave Colin a look which said you know damn well what I am talking about but then he smiled proudly.
"Adley will make a name for himself within te Order one day, you mark my words, in many ways he remind me of my first apprentice Peter...there never was a finer mage."
He said swill with a proud smile on his face.

A sharp eye would see that Nicole had heard at least part of Colin's comment and her strong disagreement was poorly disguised.

Jeffry clearly noticed but he did not comment, he left conflicts within a Cabal up to it's members to sort out between themselves.

[Seattle, 1.30]

'Erh...' she said softly, spitting out some residue, panting a little. 'Feel like I've eaten metal Krusty-Os...' unconsciously showing off her own strength by pushing herself back up mainly by her legs alone.

"We really need to set aside time to sparr one of these days Miss Bouchard."
Amadeus commented clearly impressed by Nicole's physical strength.
"Well if you are feeling better I should return Mr Wainwright's ring to him in case it is needed in the club."

'Oh, fuck...' she answered, still a little unsteady on her feet, instinctively drawing her pistol and moving to assist, not able to see what was going on inside the building, not waiting for orders.

Other than Ellie and the three Steelhaven mages no one seamed to be coming out of the club, the hedge wizard seamed more scared than agressive though but her screaming was not a good thing, this was taken care of when Marian got his spell of tough and the entire area around Ellie turned silent as the grave, this just scared the linear mage more though and she started anipulating several crystals she drew from a pocket while Fran re loaded her trank rifle and Helena teodically worked on her own rote.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:32 am

[Seattle 1.45]

Anja wrote:Jeffry just nodded at that.
"Which is why Miss Mandis and a few others including my apprentice is heading in that direction now to intersect tis Ellie if she heard anyting, before she can try to wake the Massassa."
The old Hermetic said.
"And we should go and back them up as soon as the bouncer have been properly restrained, minus the ones left to guard him and the cars."
Anja wrote:Bruce nodded and got into position to lift Big Chris's legs and lookign to see how Nicole was doing if she would be able to help him get the huge man into the van. As you stood there you heard screaming from the Cllub, allot of screaming and a small woman with dark har dashed out of the door with Fran and Helena after her, the girl was terrified, Fran had tried to shoot at her but had missed, the dart was stuck in the small woman's dress and now Ellie was terrified. Helena started casting a spell to take the girl down as Fran drew her dagger and rushed after the hedge wizard and Marian can running out and he also started casting a spell.
Colin wrote:Colin looked up, then nudged Serge, "Quick, Ellie is scared, she's an abuse victim in need of a protector. Can you give me a quick hand with my image?"
Anja wrote:Other than Ellie and the three Steelhaven mages no one seamed to be coming out of the club, the hedge wizard seamed more scared than aggressive though but her screaming was not a good thing, this was taken care of when Marian got his spell of tough and the entire area around Ellie turned silent as the grave, this just scared the linear mage more though and she started anipulating several crystals she drew from a pocket while Fran re loaded her trank rifle and Helena teodically worked on her own rote.

"um...alright. I doubt she'll listen to words so I'm just gonna hope this you meant with magick." Serge said glancing back and forth between his cabal leader and the newly arrived Ellie.

He pulled out a blank sticker from his pocket and quickly pasted it onto his cabal leader. On the sticker he drew the Superman's famous logo and focused his will and imagination through the sticker to give Colin the aura and image of a protector, hopefully getting the scared girl to trust him.

(OOC: Mind 3 Entropy 2 effect to make Colin appear like a protector. Someone who the abused and troubled can turn to for protection.

Arete Roll: 2, 10, 4, 2)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:38 am

[Seattle, 1.30]
Anja wrote:Jeffry gave Colin a look which said you know damn well what I am talking about but then he smiled proudly.
"Adley will make a name for himself within te Order one day, you mark my words, in many ways he remind me of my first apprentice Peter...there never was a finer mage."
He said swill with a proud smile on his face.
Nicole wrote:A sharp eye would see that Nicole had heard at least part of Colin's comment and her strong disagreement was poorly disguised.
Anja wrote:Jeffry clearly noticed but he did not comment, he left conflicts within a Cabal up to it's members to sort out between themselves.
Colin gave Nicole a wry smile, "Oh, you've got the makings of a great NCO, Nick... I don't think you would do well as an officer - not as you are - but I do believe you'd thrive as a sergeant or chief technician."

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:Other than Ellie and the three Steelhaven mages no one seamed to be coming out of the club, the hedge wizard seamed more scared than agressive though but her screaming was not a good thing, this was taken care of when Marian got his spell of tough and the entire area around Ellie turned silent as the grave, this just scared the linear mage more though and she started anipulating several crystals she drew from a pocket while Fran re loaded her trank rifle and Helena teodically worked on her own rote.
Jeremy wrote:"um...alright. I doubt she'll listen to words so I'm just gonna hope this you meant with magick." Serge said glancing back and forth between his cabal leader and the newly arrived Ellie.

He pulled out a blank sticker from his pocket and quickly pasted it onto his cabal leader. On the sticker he drew the Superman's famous logo and focused his will and imagination through the sticker to give Colin the aura and image of a protector, hopefully getting the scared girl to trust him.
He looked down at the sticker, gave Serge a brief dirty look, and sighed exasperatedly, "What would the neighbours think?", before striding out in front of Ellie and trying to lead her away from Chris' unconscious body, "Ellie, thank goodness you're unhurt! Come here, child, I've got you, you're safe with me!"

((OOC: Seems like a pretty straight up Manipulation/Expression roll, luring Ellie into his arms like that - except Colin lacks Expression. Oh, well, three dice is three dice, with whatever bonuses there might be from Serge's little boost... 5,8,0. Might be enough. Also, Colin's going to have a chat with Serge about a certain Superman comic book later... Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:28 am

[Seattle, 1.45]

He looked down at the sticker, gave Serge a brief dirty look, and sighed exasperatedly, "What would the neighbours think?", before striding out in front of Ellie and trying to lead her away from Chris' unconscious body, "Ellie, thank goodness you're unhurt! Come here, child, I've got you, you're safe with me!"

At this time Helena had gotten her spell cast and Ellie had lost her footing aseverywhere around her was coated in ice, and streams of solid ic that moved was reaching up from the ground towards her, which did not lessen her panic. You do not know wat Serge's spell did though but besides she could not really hear you with Marian's effect stopping all sound around her she still stopped and looked at you as if she knew you, which let Helena's ice get to wrap around her legs. Ellie started sobbing but she at least stopped trying to get back on her feet and keep running but when ran got closer with the tranquilier she starter panicing again but this time she moved towards Colin and not just generally away from the Steelhaven mages.

(OOC: That work for Serge's spell.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:53 am

[Seattle, 1.30]

Colin's Post:

'Don't wanna be. Ain't gonna do the knife-fork training and wear that dorky skirt uniform.'

[Seattle, 1.45]

Anja's Post:

'Ha ha...' she replied softly, as she moved into a rather ungainly jog towards the building...

[Club, 2.00]

Anja's Posts:

Having watched Colin overtake her, Nicole halted on seeing that others had seemingly got everything in-hand. Plus, every step rebounded within, jolting her seriously iffy lower innards...

[Think it's time we moved the stamp on... and I am confused; is this around the front entry of the club, or near the rear where the van and Chris is? Plus, tidied that up okay, I think.]

[EDIT: Great One, I've just come across a person who wants to play MtA (they got hyped up for a game which got cancelled). Do you wish me to punt them in this direction?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:41 pm

[Seattle, 1.45]

Ha ha...' she replied softly, as she moved into a rather ungainly jog towards the building...

You got to the club rather quickly and saw Colin and the rest deal with Ellie.

[Club, 2.00]

Having watched Colin overtake her, Nicole halted on seeing that others had seemingly got everything in-hand. Plus, every step rebounded within, jolting her seriously iffy lower innards..

The others seamed to have things well in hand, the rest of the group not busy dealing with Ellie or set to watc the cars was getting ready to move on the club as Amadeus and Bruce got Big Chris into the van and secured him in the back.

(OOC: Yes moving to 2 a clock should work.)
(OOC 2: Yes please do more players would be nice.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:56 pm

[Club, 2.00]

Anja's Post:

Giving a sigh, Nicole moved back towards the Verbena, to finish was was being done before...

[Well, did Elllie come out of the front or rear of the club?]

[Consider it done. With my ST hat on, slating the new PC to appear on Horizon would be the best bet. I'm a little familiar with the situation and a bit of teaching them about metaplot / WoD mechanics would be needed to get them up to speed.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:27 pm

[Club, 2.00]

Giving a sigh, Nicole moved back towards the Verbena, to finish was was being done before...

You got back to the van just as Bruce and Amadeus with allot of grunting and probably some magick on the part of the skinny Verbena, managed to get Big Chris into the can and Bruce set about fastening him to the floor of the car with Colin's harpoon bent into a hoop around his neck. The bouncer still slept though so he was out for now.
"Did the others have the hedge wizard under control Miss Bouchard?"
Amadeus asked as he streigtened out and groaned from te effort of lifting the troll into the van.
"Dan that critter is heaby."

(OOC: Thank you. My only concern about having them join at Horizo is how long it will take everyone to get there, we have the mission at the Club, then finishing up the day and then preparing for the trip. We could off course split things and start ont he Horizon part of the story while finishing up here but PBP move slowly and a new player might nto want to wait for weeks or months to be able to start playing.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:38 pm

[Club, 2.00]

Anja's Post:

'I... think so.' she replied, giving an eyebrow to the ghoul's security measures. 'I came to finish what you wanted to do earlier...' looking to the healer.

[The club mission - unless you've got some huge extras planned - shouldn't take that long once we're on the go. And unless I'm wrong, this is the last 'leg' of the current episode; wapping up / trip preparing could be dealt with via a 'Downtime Moments' thread like we did before, perhaps run in tandem with launching the Horizon thread. But said downtime will only be a few days, so not much to play there. However, this possible PC is a newbie to both MtA and WoD and has little knowledge of MtA metaplot etc, so they will need teaching. In this case, it *may* be an idea to give them a little 'prologue' play to help them familarise to everything / wait for an opening slot (you did this with Nick, remember?) Lastly and most importantly; how the hell *would* you introduce a PC in a middle of an attack scene without preplanning?]

[Again: did Elllie come out of the front or rear of the club?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:09 pm

[Seattle, 1.30]
Nicole wrote:'Don't wanna be. Ain't gonna do the knife-fork training and wear that dorky skirt uniform.'
Colin grinned, "While Adley's not getting out of that one. Well, maybe the skirt part of the uniform, I don't think he'd go for that bit. In any case, cutlery is easy, you start from the outer set and work your way inward, not much training necessary."

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:At this time Helena had gotten her spell cast and Ellie had lost her footing aseverywhere around her was coated in ice, and streams of solid ic that moved was reaching up from the ground towards her, which did not lessen her panic. You do not know wat Serge's spell did though but besides she could not really hear you with Marian's effect stopping all sound around her she still stopped and looked at you as if she knew you, which let Helena's ice get to wrap around her legs. Ellie started sobbing but she at least stopped trying to get back on her feet and keep running but when ran got closer with the tranquilier she starter panicing again but this time she moved towards Colin and not just generally away from the Steelhaven mages.
He came up to meet Ellie and flung his arms around her, holding her like a long-lost relative, finally safe, patting her upper back gently to calm her down and distract her from the ice restraining her, "There, there, Ellie, you're going to be safe now, and have a good, long life..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:18 pm

[Club, 2.00]

'I... think so.' she replied, giving an eyebrow to the ghoul's security measures. 'I came to finish what you wanted to do earlier...' looking to the healer.

"Well I did finish the healing...as for sparring that should probably wait until we are back at the Chantry."
Amadeus said with a raised eyebrow.

(OOC: Amadeus healed Nicole removing all her bashing damage.)
(OOC 2: Even from experience it will take at least this thread and perhaps parts of the next one as well so it can easilly take a month, I do not think it have been a single time I hav tried to plan for how long in real time something will take with a play by post and been wrong in that it have taken shorter time. I would not introduce a new character in the middle of the attack but I might start them in one of the Boston Chantries instead of on Horizon, remember before they even get to orizon there is likely to be quite a bit of roleplay as well of the evening and the next morning, this will take time. Yes it is not the most realistic that another new Tribunal member just show up, but sometimes practicalityhave to go before realism, and few players would like to wait for weeks or months to get to play, even starting them at Boston there will likely be time for them to have a intro and get used to play before the Horizon mission start.)

(OOC: Ah sorry I forgot the Ellie question, from the front, the same entryway Fran and the others entered into.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:22 pm

[Seattle, 1.45]

He came up to meet Ellie and flung his arms around her, holding her like a long-lost relative, finally safe, patting her upper back gently to calm her down and distract her from the ice restraining her, "There, there, Ellie, you're going to be safe now, and have a good, long life..."

Ellie started screaming when she was touched though no sound escaped, you felt scars through her simple dress, so many scars, whip wounds, burns, cuts, the skin on her back and upper arms felt like a textured map more than human skin. The paniced girl fought again you for a moment then she sort of slumped in yoru arms and just cried she was clearly terrified. Fran looked at Colin as if to ask if she should still tranq the hedge wizard.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:27 pm

[Club, 2.00]

Colin wrote:He looked down at the sticker, gave Serge a brief dirty look, and sighed exasperatedly, "What would the neighbours think?", before striding out in front of Ellie and trying to lead her away from Chris' unconscious body, "Ellie, thank goodness you're unhurt! Come here, child, I've got you, you're safe with me!"
Anja wrote:At this time Helena had gotten her spell cast and Ellie had lost her footing aseverywhere around her was coated in ice, and streams of solid ic that moved was reaching up from the ground towards her, which did not lessen her panic. You do not know wat Serge's spell did though but besides she could not really hear you with Marian's effect stopping all sound around her she still stopped and looked at you as if she knew you, which let Helena's ice get to wrap around her legs. Ellie started sobbing but she at least stopped trying to get back on her feet and keep running but when ran got closer with the tranquilier she starter panicing again but this time she moved towards Colin and not just generally away from the Steelhaven mages.
Colin wrote:He came up to meet Ellie and flung his arms around her, holding her like a long-lost relative, finally safe, patting her upper back gently to calm her down and distract her from the ice restraining her, "There, there, Ellie, you're going to be safe now, and have a good, long life..."
Anja wrote:Ellie started screaming when she was touched though no sound escaped, you felt scars through her simple dress, so many scars, whip wounds, burns, cuts, the skin on her back and upper arms felt like a textured map more than human skin. The paniced girl fought again you for a moment then she sort of slumped in yoru arms and just cried she was clearly terrified. Fran looked at Colin as if to ask if she should still tranq the hedge wizard.

Serge threw his arms in the air and gave a bewildered look behind his Cabal Leader's back, wondering if he had done something wrong and whether he should've used the logo of Doctor Who instead. Though he didn't actually say anything out loud in order to not interrupt his Cabal Leaders attempt at comforting the girl.

He watched as Ellie approached, panicked, and then subsequently broke down in Colin's arms. It pained him, but Serge was all too familiar witnessing the effect of trauma that Ellie had clearly endured. He kept his distance realizing that the girl might recognize him from his earlier performance and wasn't sure how she would react to that.

He saw Fran readying her tranq gun and sighed. He wasn't fond of the idea of shooting the girl, but wanted to let his Cabal Leader make the call as to what to do.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:39 pm

[Club, 2.00]

Serge threw his arms in the air and gave a bewildered look behind his Cabal Leader's back, wondering if he had done something wrong and whether he should've used the logo of Doctor Who instead. Though he didn't actually say anything out loud in order to not interrupt his Cabal Leaders attempt at comforting the girl.

He watched as Ellie approached, panicked, and then subsequently broke down in Colin's arms. It pained him, but Serge was all too familiar witnessing the effect of trauma that Ellie had clearly endured. He kept his distance realizing that the girl might recognize him from his earlier performance and wasn't sure how she would react to that.

He saw Fran readying her tranq gun and sighed. He wasn't fond of the idea of shooting the girl, but wanted to let his Cabal Leader make the call as to what to do.

Ryan came up behind his magical relative and put a hand on Serge's shoulder.
"You did well kid..."
He said then he sigh as he looked at Ellie.
"Poor girl."
He muttered then he turned his attention back to Serge.
"It just occured to me that we might need your magick in there...hum do you tink you could handle drawing quicker if I...ehm...sped you up in time just a smidgeon?"
The older Cultist asked with a bit of a wry grin.
"Or would that throw of your artistry?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:23 pm

[Seattle, 1.45]
Anja wrote:Ellie started screaming when she was touched though no sound escaped, you felt scars through her simple dress, so many scars, whip wounds, burns, cuts, the skin on her back and upper arms felt like a textured map more than human skin. The paniced girl fought again you for a moment then she sort of slumped in yoru arms and just cried she was clearly terrified. Fran looked at Colin as if to ask if she should still tranq the hedge wizard.
He gently held Ellie up, supporting her, even as he met Fran's gaze and nodded briefly, holding Ellie still, "There, there, when you come around, you'll be somewhere you won't be hurt anymore, and some day, you'll see my face and tell me all about how scary this day was..."

((OOC: Yeah, Colin's gonna lend serge the Superman: True Brit comic book when they get home. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:47 am

[Club, 2.00]

Colin wrote:He gently held Ellie up, supporting her, even as he met Fran's gaze and nodded briefly, holding Ellie still, "There, there, when you come around, you'll be somewhere you won't be hurt anymore, and some day, you'll see my face and tell me all about how scary this day was..."
Anja wrote:Ryan came up behind his magical relative and put a hand on Serge's shoulder.
"You did well kid..."
He said then he sigh as he looked at Ellie.
"Poor girl."
He muttered then he turned his attention back to Serge.
"It just occured to me that we might need your magick in there...hum do you tink you could handle drawing quicker if I...ehm...sped you up in time just a smidgeon?"
The older Cultist asked with a bit of a wry grin.
"Or would that throw of your artistry?"

Serge smirked at the suggestion and the nodded his head towards his cabal leader's signal to Fran. "Honestly, I would love to get fast forwarded. Sounds like a blast. Sadly it looks like your late again. Doesn't seem like I'll be needed."

He sighed a bit before adding, "Oh well. Probably wasn't worth the paradox anyways. And whether it's by tranq or by magick, the important thing is to ease her suffering now."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next